Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Name and discuss your favorite Nifty stories

Mine is the Rod of Might 2 by Keith Peck, who posts on tumblr under the name Arradion

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4August 11, 2018 5:05 PM

Well, AMYTHING that begins with the “prime Elvish account” is A OK by me.

by Anonymousreply 1June 21, 2018 5:21 AM

This forum is well known to be full of men who Jack off to Nifty incest stroys.

by Anonymousreply 2June 21, 2018 5:24 AM

There's a series called "Joe College" that I relate to. It's much more well written than the average NIFTY story, not as focused on sex-- the protagonist is around my age and background and has somewhat similar experiences in college. (There's a new chapter up after close to a year, which made me think of it.)

Years ago, there was a series called "Fraternity Memoirs" that was very hot, also very well written and struck a nerve at the time. There was even a Yahoo group that started around it. (This was early-mid 00s when I was in college)

While most of the stories are what they are, I'm frequently surprised that there are as many well written pieces there as there are. (Not Hemingway, but grammar is correct and storytelling technique is in place.)

by Anonymousreply 3August 11, 2018 4:31 PM

“Discovering Gregory” was a favorite of my teenage years.

by Anonymousreply 4August 11, 2018 5:05 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!