Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What Is the Gayest Marvel Movie?

I’ve never quite understood Marvel’s reluctance to introduce a gay character in their movies, mostly because have you seen those movies? They are gay, honey. They are fully on the precipice of coming out. They are so gay that I found pictures of Tom Daley in their search history.

But which movie is the gayest?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 21, 2018 2:41 PM

Captain America

by Anonymousreply 1June 21, 2018 5:07 AM

The Captain America movies are an extended love story between Steve and Bucky, a consuming and unconditional love that spans the decades!

It's hard to say which of the Captain America films are the gayest, because they're all extremely gay.

by Anonymousreply 2June 21, 2018 6:59 AM

There is no gay thing in Marvel movies. The studio literally cut out a tiny scene out of Thor where Valykre was revealed to be bisexual. Even hot lesbians are too much. There is simply no benefit for these huge moneymaking movies to including gay characters, the studio only risks losing money from homophobes who would not pay to see them.

by Anonymousreply 3June 21, 2018 2:35 PM

I don't know, I don't really consider Marvel adventure rides as "movies"!

by Anonymousreply 4June 21, 2018 2:41 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!