Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

SF police may have suspect in 1970s Doodler serial killings.

Subject says it all. Discuss!

Does anyone know who the famous man was that did not want to name the serial killer because by doing so it would be outing himself?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 21, 2018 3:22 PM

It wasn't me! I'm the DIDDLER, not the Doodler.

by Anonymousreply 1June 21, 2018 1:36 AM

Good!!!!

by Anonymousreply 2June 21, 2018 1:37 AM

I hope the serial killer is still alive and did not die in the 1980s the way an entire generation or two of bisexual and gay men did.

by Anonymousreply 3June 21, 2018 1:41 AM

Well I hope it’s not Samuel L Jackson...

by Anonymousreply 4June 21, 2018 1:50 AM

These pictures will certainly help narrow it down to half the black men in the area back in the 1970's

by Anonymousreply 5June 21, 2018 2:05 AM

A few victims escaped but didn't want to testify because they didn't want to "out" themselves as gay - one of the victims was supposedly someone famous.

by Anonymousreply 6June 21, 2018 2:05 AM

[quote] I hope the serial killer is still alive and did not die in the 1980s the way an entire generation or two of bisexual and gay men did.

???

If he lived, he probably went on to kill more people. I hope he died.

by Anonymousreply 7June 21, 2018 2:06 AM

I wonder if any of the doodles were of his victim's noodles.

by Anonymousreply 8June 21, 2018 2:29 AM

Oodles of doodles of noodles?

by Anonymousreply 9June 21, 2018 6:13 AM

Literally, who?

by Anonymousreply 10June 21, 2018 6:27 AM

R6 any idea who the famous man was?

R7, so he can go to prison and have a horrible rest of his life like Gary Ridgeway the Green river killer. From what I've heard he's basically literally insane since going to prison, very paranoid and afraid of the guards.

by Anonymousreply 11June 21, 2018 2:29 PM

bumping

by Anonymousreply 12June 21, 2018 3:22 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!