Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Shahs of Sunset season 7 premieres August 2nd!

The big story is MJ getting married. I'm annoyed Shervin has been demoted to friend (he's eye candy) and Asa has also been demoted. Destiney got the upgrade to full-time and newcomer Nema is a full-timer too. I wish they'd expand the cast of full-timers a la Vanderpump Rules. 6 isn't enough. I hope Shervin and Asa attend all the group events. They do appear in the trailer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308December 4, 2018 11:24 PM

official cast poster

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 20, 2018 7:28 PM

So the only male cast members left are Mike and Reza? WTF Bravo??

Bad enough the male cast that’s left aren’t good looking, but not even the BF’s or guests are good looking either!

I get Shervin didn’t necessarily add to the drama, but my goodness he was great to look at - especially those times he wasn’t shaved and waxed.

I’d go further and add that Bobby (Asifa’s bf), Sasha (the gay Persian Reza hated), hell, even Omid (GG’s ex) were all much better looking than either Mike or Reza.

I don’t get it - I’ve known and known biblically a number of Persians who were/are hot, yet Mike and Reza are the best Bravo can do?

by Anonymousreply 2June 20, 2018 8:25 PM

R2 Nema is the new guy he's full-time but I agree they should get more hot people on the show

by Anonymousreply 3June 20, 2018 8:27 PM

Couldn't they find a few better looking Iranians?

by Anonymousreply 4June 22, 2018 5:26 AM

Best news is that Asa & diamond water is gone! She was a 2 faced mean bitch!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5June 22, 2018 5:30 AM

R5 = MJ

by Anonymousreply 6June 22, 2018 6:25 AM

I miss Omid and his big-dick face

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 22, 2018 6:44 AM

My BF was friends with Asa years ago. R5, and she’s supposed to be a sweetheart in real life, either they play up her bitchiness for the show or she’s changed in recent years

by Anonymousreply 8June 22, 2018 7:09 AM

She seems a little of both, R8) .

I think once she got pregnant, she changed.

by Anonymousreply 9June 22, 2018 7:41 AM

but I wouldn't go off of what Reza, MJ and Mike say. They don't seem like the best people either

by Anonymousreply 10June 22, 2018 6:36 PM

R9 that’s true—being with a Jackson probably got to her head, either way she’s still friends with my BF on Facebook, & he always stressed she was one of the nicest people he had known.

by Anonymousreply 11June 22, 2018 7:16 PM

What makes any of them special?

by Anonymousreply 12June 23, 2018 8:50 PM

Isn’t GG back with Omid? I used to think Mike was hot but he’s way too juiced up. This cast always looks bathed in makeup and grease but they have the best looking food.

by Anonymousreply 13June 23, 2018 9:15 PM

most annoying of all them bravo shows.

them sows::::ugh

by Anonymousreply 14June 23, 2018 9:19 PM

Asa was a hypocrite when she tried calling MJ out on lip injections when it’s plain as day she had fat transfer to her butt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15June 23, 2018 9:45 PM

Why is this show still on TV?

by Anonymousreply 16July 1, 2018 7:14 AM

I like asa

by Anonymousreply 17July 1, 2018 7:17 AM

worst bunch of fugs n sows on tv

god!

by Anonymousreply 18July 1, 2018 9:19 AM

so the premiere was tonight lol

anyone watch?

by Anonymousreply 19August 3, 2018 6:04 AM

I watched, nothing much going on .Reza and Mercedes on WWHL, She with her huge tits hanging out, he was as obnoxious as ever.

by Anonymousreply 20August 3, 2018 11:51 AM

Did GG and Mike sleep together, because I thought the show hinted at that from an old clip?

by Anonymousreply 21August 5, 2018 7:03 AM

Mike’s new friends, who are give off Cersi and Jamie Lannister vibes, are complete douchebags, especially the brother.

by Anonymousreply 22August 5, 2018 7:15 AM

possibly the most disgusting repulsive show on tv....unreal.

by Anonymousreply 23August 5, 2018 7:20 AM

So MJ, Golnessa, Mike and Reza are still on? Asa started cutting back on her participation last season anyway. She was always great for some clueless narcissism though, like when she put some old family pictures up in a gallery and did fashion poses in front of a slide show of herself (it was about her “identity”). And when she had her own personal interfaith summit in the Middle East, dancing around and praying with a rabbi and a Muslim, intoning bromides about universal love. And how she’s roped her entire family into slaving away at her CAFTAN BUSINESS. And when she did smudging and belly danced to purify her industrial size diamond water processing tank. And her intermittent appearances wearing her own muumuus and a turban. Yes, I’ve watched every season and remember all those craptastic antics. She was comedy gold.

Is Reza still with Adam? Sorry, but that relationship has DOOMED written all over it. That white guy is as obsessed as a frau about having babies (biologically his ONLY). Reza gets this panicky look in his eyes when the husband starts going on about it. It’s hilarious!

by Anonymousreply 24August 5, 2018 7:36 AM

What i love about this show is that immigrant parents end up with kids who are more American than Americans!

Every American can so totally relate to this drama. Why? It's OTT Americana of present.

by Anonymousreply 25August 5, 2018 7:48 AM

I'm shocked this show is still on the air. I used to watch it during the first 3-4 seasons and stopped years ago but I never imagined it would last this long.

by Anonymousreply 26August 5, 2018 7:53 AM

Asa seems like a genuine sweetheart on Twitter. I wonder if she was demoted by the producers or if her excuse that she wanted to spend more time with her baby was the real reason. I'm inclined to believe her.

by Anonymousreply 27August 5, 2018 7:56 AM

Who is in charge of of casting?!? Is it actually too much to ask for some cast members that are actually good looking? I agree that Shervin was some excellent eye candy, even if a tad too waxed and plucked. Was it his choice to go from cast to “friend of”? Personally, I thought Bobby (Asifa’s on/off bf) was damn Easton the eyes. Same with Sasha, the gay Persian Reza unloaded all his internal homophobia on. Hell, even GG’s ex Omid had a certain something to him.

I’m starting to think Reza just doesn’t like better looking men than him - gay or straight - on the show. And before you say it, yes I know he’s not exactly a hottie now, but I’m sure we’ve all seen the pictures of when he was young, and he actually was damn hot. I get the feeling he still views himself this way. So as far as he’s concerned, he is the prettiest and will not allow any competition.

by Anonymousreply 28August 5, 2018 9:11 AM

Most Iranian men have at least 8 inches.

by Anonymousreply 29August 5, 2018 9:55 AM

Reza was fun season one, from then on he's the most obnoxious of them all.

by Anonymousreply 30August 5, 2018 10:29 AM

Agree with r30. Reza has, over the years, shown himself to be a backstabbing gossipy queen. He is a garbage person.

by Anonymousreply 31August 5, 2018 10:35 AM

Thank god the ratings tanked. This is the most vile cast on Bravo, and that says a lot.

by Anonymousreply 32August 5, 2018 12:20 PM

Remember when Frankie, the hot teen from RHONJ, was on WWHL and Andy and Reza were openly drooling over his underage body?

by Anonymousreply 33August 5, 2018 1:10 PM

These people are gross.

by Anonymousreply 34August 5, 2018 2:33 PM

I'm so glad that idiot Asa is gone and taking her diamond water with her. I will say I don't think she was a fraud. I think she is dumb enough to believe the idiocy she spouted about that water.

by Anonymousreply 35August 5, 2018 2:38 PM

R29 in my experience Persians have fat dicks but not necessarily that long. They are all whores but they do have beautiful dicks.

Asa’s Jackson baby daddy didn’t want his kid on the show so off she went.

by Anonymousreply 36August 5, 2018 4:19 PM

I thought Gigi got married last season?

by Anonymousreply 37August 5, 2018 6:02 PM

Shervin was under the impression that he was a full time cast member while filming. He didn’t find out he had been demoted until Bravo released the trailer for the new season and official cast photo. According to several blogs he was none too pleased regarding his diminished status on the show.

As far as Asa, she and the producers had a discussion as to what she was and wasn’t willing to film. Based on the fact that she once again was choosing to show none of her personal life she and the producers came to a mutual decision to demote her on the show. If she would have been open to filming with her new baby and filming with the rest of the cast, specifically MJ, Asa would still be full time on the show.

by Anonymousreply 38August 5, 2018 6:03 PM

Shervin is the only reason to watch, h's beautiful

by Anonymousreply 39August 5, 2018 8:13 PM

There are currently four streaming services here in Norway available for subscription (Netflix, Sumo, Viaplay and HBO Nordic). NONE of them air Shahs. WTF?!

by Anonymousreply 40August 5, 2018 8:30 PM

Yeah Shervin is hot. Honestly I'd watch a whole show about him working out and walking around in bathing suits.

Nema (his replacement) isn't ugly but he doesn't have a body. I don't get why he has such a hard-on for GG. Has he not watched the show? She's nuts

I agree the show needs more new people, not just 1 or 2.

Destiney is OK for commentary (she was funny on that Bravo show about people watching Bravo shows) but she doesn't have any interesting storylines

Mike is so insecure. He got mad when he realized he wouldn't be rich enough to satisfy Mona

by Anonymousreply 41August 6, 2018 8:54 AM

they have made a show out of finding the most fat assed repulsive fugs on earth.

HOW IS THIS SHOW ON?????

by Anonymousreply 42August 6, 2018 1:18 PM

These people are revolting to look at, fairly stupid, and completely trashy. I don't know how the show survives, even on Bravo.

by Anonymousreply 43August 6, 2018 2:14 PM

Mj always looks like she has horrific vaginal and anal hygiene.

by Anonymousreply 44August 6, 2018 2:23 PM

I just don't get MJ's never ending problem of wearing clothes that are too small for her.

by Anonymousreply 45August 6, 2018 4:26 PM

I'm in love with Nema! He's so nerdy and cute. Just my type.

I guess he's straight, though. Bummer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46August 7, 2018 9:31 PM

Are we sure that Shervin's straight, and not a Muscle Mary?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47August 7, 2018 9:32 PM

Part of what makes the character on a reality show so good, is the behind the scenes commentary.

Nema does this so well, for a newbie. He just puts it all out there, and combined with his personality, it comes across as really fun. He's definitely a keeper.

His sister Mona, however, is a bit of a bore.

by Anonymousreply 48August 7, 2018 9:40 PM

I just want them to add more people. Vanderpump Rules has like 1000 main cast members. Shahs needs more. They could have kept Asa and Shervin as main cast members and just added Nema, his sister and someone else. I'm tired of everything focusing on the core group of Reza, MJ, Mike and GG

by Anonymousreply 49August 7, 2018 10:21 PM

GG and Nema make a very cute couple.

I think that she would be really good with him. Even though he's not the "bad boy" that she craves so much, they definitely have chemistry, and he would treat her like a queen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50August 7, 2018 11:35 PM

GG has a very squished face. All her features are nice independently but put together it looks wrong

by Anonymousreply 51August 7, 2018 11:36 PM

That, and she's insane.

by Anonymousreply 52August 7, 2018 11:37 PM

That Reza is a tacky label whore. He was braying about how some guy was a loser because he drives a white Lexus.

Imagine being an adult in 2018 and being that ridiculously shallow. I assume his husband is either the same way or worse. Pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 53August 7, 2018 11:42 PM

[quote] He was braying about how some guy was a loser because he drives a white Lexus.

Yeah, he was complaining about the new guy Nema, driving a white Lexus. In fact, they all were.

Stupid MJ said, "that's a car that old korean ladies drive..."

They're all fucking label whores.

by Anonymousreply 54August 7, 2018 11:45 PM

Trash.

by Anonymousreply 55August 7, 2018 11:48 PM

I've never seen such an unattractive, unlikable group of iranians in my life. What was the rationale behind Bravo's casting here? Even the RH shows have a few hot husbands.

by Anonymousreply 56August 7, 2018 11:53 PM

I just want to see Shervin's HUGE penis!

by Anonymousreply 57August 7, 2018 11:59 PM

Nema is a complete douchebag and his teeth look like dentures.

by Anonymousreply 58August 8, 2018 12:14 AM

What happened to Shervin's "girlfriend?"

She seems to have magically disappeared, lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59August 8, 2018 12:22 AM

Are we sure that Shervin is hung?

I know that both Mike and Reza have bragged about the size of their DOOL, but I've never heard Shervin say it.

by Anonymousreply 60August 8, 2018 12:24 AM

I wouldn't care how big Shervin's dick is. I like his face and body so even if he's average down there that's good enough for me.

You couldn't pay me to have sex with Mike or eew Reza

by Anonymousreply 61August 8, 2018 1:08 AM

Shervin has a very kissable face

Unlike that bitchy gossipgirl Reza

by Anonymousreply 62August 8, 2018 1:11 AM

I kind of think that Mike's the best looking of the three, when you look at Mike Reza and Shervin side-by-side.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63August 8, 2018 3:15 AM

Adorable!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64August 8, 2018 3:16 AM

Mike and his big fat thick penis is all I care about. Sher is built the same way.

by Anonymousreply 65August 8, 2018 3:18 AM

The self-importance and ego on these fat fucks is ridiculous for a low-rated cable reality show. As bad KKKim her half-hour shit show.

by Anonymousreply 66August 8, 2018 3:20 AM

[quote] The self-importance and ego on these fat fucks is ridiculous for a low-rated cable reality show. As bad KKKim her half-hour shit show.

You can thank Ryan Seacrest for that.

He's responsible for both shows. You can clearly see his name on the credits of SOS.

by Anonymousreply 67August 8, 2018 3:22 AM

I didn't mean Kartrashian, r67. I meant Kim Zolciak who has an equally low-rated show yet think she, like these cows, think they are above it all.

by Anonymousreply 68August 8, 2018 3:24 AM

Mike is attractive but fat and a jerk. Shervin is hotter to me. There are plenty other hot Persian guys too and I'm sure some of them are famewhores...too bad production won't cast more of them on this show. Make Reza's head explode. He has lost weight but he's still fat

by Anonymousreply 69August 8, 2018 3:27 AM

by Anonymousreply 70August 8, 2018 3:45 PM

They keep hiring really dull new people and having to go back to the loudmouths Mike, Reza, GG and MJ for "stories." Shervin and his long distance gf were a non-starter snore fest. Destiny had some bad face work done since last season and should go back to watching tv on her couch. The new brother sister duo, meh, why? The funniest thing on this show is the numerous flash failure businesses and artistic endeavors of this bunch. All of Asa's shilling, but especially for the "Diamond Water" (registered, trade marked!) and Mike's "shoe" business of recents seasons....just laughs aplenty, laughs galore. Mike has "a passion" for shoes, you guys! But Mike is broke, divorced, and painting himself into a corner of sullen resentment. He thinks women should worship him just like his mommy does, but with his track record, and by going after educated and accomplished women, he's going to be found lacking and will be disappointed and insulted repeatedly by their disinterest. He never fails to be an asshole in his talking head bits, saying he's not going to go for a woman who doesn't have the same relationship priorities as he does...implying that the woman he previously married was not down for his demands when she actually converted to Judaism and learned to cook Persian food from his own mama. But he fucked around so much she dumped him, whoopsie! Such a toad.

by Anonymousreply 71August 8, 2018 4:41 PM

I would sniff and lick Sherwin's hairy hole for 3 hours and 17 minutes

by Anonymousreply 72August 8, 2018 8:47 PM

[quote] The funniest thing on this show is the numerous flash failure businesses and artistic endeavors of this bunch

Speaking of which, are Reza, Mike and MJ still real estate agents? You never hear anything about that anymore.

The best was watching MJ never go to work at her office, and drinking at home instead. I guess she (like the Southern Charm people) lives off of the money that she makes from the show.

by Anonymousreply 73August 8, 2018 9:22 PM

Nema's teeth are a distraction

by Anonymousreply 74August 8, 2018 9:29 PM

I guess GG's very painful arthritis is more manageable? She was skiing freely and didn't seem to be in pain afterwards

by Anonymousreply 75August 8, 2018 10:15 PM

Remember first season Mike, with his, "We don't work in buildings. We own buildings"?

by Anonymousreply 76August 8, 2018 10:52 PM

How "rich" are these people?

They used to flash cash all the time in earlier seasons, but they don't do it anymore.

I wonder what happened?

by Anonymousreply 77August 8, 2018 11:17 PM

the ugliest, hairiest, sweatiest fuckers ever featured in this medium

by Anonymousreply 78August 8, 2018 11:19 PM

....and that's the women.

by Anonymousreply 79August 8, 2018 11:28 PM

Mike looks pulled in the face. WTF? He has started to over-feminize his face with the obvious eye job and now this whole pulled look.

by Anonymousreply 80August 10, 2018 1:48 AM

When Nema said, "These people are all sociopaths" I laughed, because he's crushing on GG, who names her knives.

by Anonymousreply 81August 10, 2018 2:38 AM

I loved the Persian Barbie, Lily Galichi!

Sure, she was delusional, but the way she played fat-ass Reza into thinking she was his Golden Ticket with a huge real estate commission in his future was Gold!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82August 10, 2018 2:51 AM

Hi Lily at R82!

by Anonymousreply 83August 10, 2018 3:18 AM

Ha ha Mike just told Andy that Reza and Adam have an open relationship

Gag me. Imagine bring the meat in that shit sandwich.

by Anonymousreply 84August 10, 2018 3:19 AM

These are the greasiest, nasty, low class losers on TV. They make the Kardashians look like royalty. Y anyone would watch this show is beyond me.

by Anonymousreply 85August 10, 2018 3:27 AM

Remember when Brabo was going to do a NY -based Shas of Sunset a few yeara ago? I wonder what happened.

by Anonymousreply 86August 10, 2018 3:46 AM

WEHT Anita from season one?

She was pretty. And normal.

I can understand why they got rid of Sammy, but Anita should have stayed.

In the photo, Anita's in purple, and Sammy is next to Reza.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87August 10, 2018 3:50 AM

lmao Sammy looks even fatter than ever in tonight's episode.

Vida makes me laugh.

Adam is so embarrassing. Reza I want kids! MJ why aren't I your bridesmaid?

by Anonymousreply 88August 10, 2018 8:03 AM

Ha funny how hurt Adam was that he didn't make the cut to be one of MJ's brides men. He was team asa so he made his bed.

by Anonymousreply 89August 12, 2018 1:58 AM

Mike looks like the kind of guy to gag you when you’re giving him a blow job. I love it. He should never pretend to be monogamous again, he’s such a whore.

by Anonymousreply 90August 12, 2018 2:06 AM

I'm surprised no one commented yet about how it looked like Mike stuck his finger in Shervin's ass in the van on the way to MJ's party. Shervin wasn't happy lol

by Anonymousreply 91August 12, 2018 2:32 AM

Yes he was R91.

by Anonymousreply 92August 12, 2018 4:38 AM

What was the latest episode about? I think I missed it.

by Anonymousreply 93August 12, 2018 6:17 PM

R93)

MJ's announcement of the bridal party and GG/Adam not liking it. They stormed out and caused drama. This episode that Vida is cool w/MJ's man.

New guy told his offscreen gf that he's crushing on GG.

It seems as if MG, Reza, and Mike bought a house.

by Anonymousreply 94August 14, 2018 8:09 AM

Adam is very annoying.

Are we sure he doesn't have a vergina?

by Anonymousreply 95August 17, 2018 3:40 AM

So Mike Reza and MJ are building their own Shah-teau Sheree?

by Anonymousreply 96August 17, 2018 3:51 AM

I find it hilarious that everyone thinks Nema and Mona act more like boyfriend and girlfriend, rather than brother and sister. Lol.

I don't see it, but okay.

by Anonymousreply 97August 17, 2018 4:12 AM

ugh the season is boring so far. I miss crazy Asa and Shervin should be shirtless instead of wearing all those clothes. Nema isn't interesting enough.

by Anonymousreply 98August 18, 2018 11:36 PM

Does anyone know where Reza’s new house is located? It almost looks like the valley? Sherman Oaks or Studio City?

by Anonymousreply 99August 19, 2018 1:49 AM

Does MJ not have any female friends? The only women at her dress fitting were the ones who worked at the bridal shop. The rest were all men.

by Anonymousreply 100August 24, 2018 3:00 AM

Of course the gay guy flits and twirls in a wedding veil to entertain the straights. Thanks, Andy Cohen.

by Anonymousreply 101August 24, 2018 3:02 AM

Shervin finally uploaded another shirtless pic but this is on his insta stories

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102August 24, 2018 3:32 AM

Hair is in

by Anonymousreply 103August 24, 2018 3:34 AM

Watching Shamu squeeze into a wedding dress is hysterical.

by Anonymousreply 104August 24, 2018 3:37 AM

Sher is gorg but his eyes are very bot like.

by Anonymousreply 105August 24, 2018 3:38 AM

I just don't get MJ and Reza. Yes they have lost weight since last season and that's great but they act like they aren't still fat now which they are. They both could lose another 30 pounds

by Anonymousreply 106August 24, 2018 3:38 AM

I missed the last episode, but caught just a little bit where Destiney was on a date with this really hot guy, and she kept going on and on about this story he told her, touched her heart.

Does anyone know what the story was about?? I'm curious.

by Anonymousreply 107August 24, 2018 3:43 AM

R107 he is from Iraq and was separated from his father during the Gulf War I think, if I remember correctly. Not sure if his father ever made it to the US. Destiney talked about her own father staying in Iran when she, her sisters and mother moved to the US. I don't know what happened to her father if it was his choice or not.

by Anonymousreply 108August 24, 2018 3:45 AM

R106, 30? Shamu needs to drop another 50!

by Anonymousreply 109August 24, 2018 3:49 AM

Thanks, R108!

by Anonymousreply 110August 24, 2018 3:49 AM

Aww I love mj & Reza's relationship!

by Anonymousreply 111August 27, 2018 11:24 AM

r111 = MJ and Reza

by Anonymousreply 112August 27, 2018 11:32 AM

MJ should get a breast reduction. I swear. All of those boobs are making her look huge.

by Anonymousreply 113August 30, 2018 3:02 AM

New episode tonight.

by Anonymousreply 114August 31, 2018 12:47 AM

R114 no it's not new tonight. It will be back next Thursday.

by Anonymousreply 115August 31, 2018 1:17 AM

by Anonymousreply 116September 1, 2018 4:20 AM

MJ looked like a sumo wrestler in that bathing suit. She really is disgusting. I feel sorry for her mother who just seems to have given up and goes along with her antics.

by Anonymousreply 117September 7, 2018 1:51 AM

I'm assuming there are a lot of nose jobs and general plastic surgery on this series?

by Anonymousreply 118September 7, 2018 1:57 AM

Is Vida part of the show now? She's almost like a main character.

I don't know why, but I'm so in love with Nema. He's so adorkable. I love nerdy guys like him. He's not showy or flashy, he has a nice personality, a good sense of humor, and he's cute. 100% my type.

I wish I could find a gay guy like that. I'd marry him in an instant.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119September 7, 2018 4:35 AM

I kind of get why people think that Nema and his sister Mona look like husband and wife.

Because they kind of do!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120September 7, 2018 4:53 AM

Nema's teeth are so distracting and soooo many fat people on this show. Reza should never appear shirtless in public again, Mike has blown up

by Anonymousreply 121September 7, 2018 11:56 AM

R119 - Nema pings like crazy

by Anonymousreply 122September 7, 2018 11:59 AM

R118 Asa had said previously that only she, Reza and Shervin have their original noses. MJ, GG , Mike and former cast member Lily all had nose jobs. MJ said last reunion that Asa had her ass done though

by Anonymousreply 123September 8, 2018 4:13 AM

Reza and 1 of their Persian friends were the only guys who looked good shirtless.

MJ and Tommy have awful bodies omfg

by Anonymousreply 124September 8, 2018 4:13 AM

R122, Nema isn't gay.

He's just one of those nerdy guys who might seem gay, but they're just nerds! rofl

That's why I like him. He's cute.

by Anonymousreply 125September 8, 2018 4:37 AM

Wow, Tommy wasn't nice at the Bath when he said that MJ pays her assistant to be there every week for her. It's true, but it was unnecessary, especially at the time of her mourning and when she was thanking all for being there for her.

by Anonymousreply 126September 10, 2018 4:43 AM

I caught the last bit of the pool party for MJ episode. Shervin was looking delicious - looked like he was letting his body hair grow out, but he unfortunately also looks like he’s growing out a ponytail.

I agree that Reza, Mike, and Adam should never be shirtless. I did spot a few potential hotties hanging out in the pool - but not a clue who any were.

Poor MJ - does she not have one girlfriend, one gay friend - hell, any friend to tell her she needs to dress appropriately for her size?? Maybe Bravo should get Ashley Nell Tipton from Project Runway on the job - she designed for the plus sized and won her season.

by Anonymousreply 127September 10, 2018 7:01 AM

[quote]Poor MJ - does she not have one girlfriend, one gay friend - hell, any friend to tell her she needs to dress appropriately for her size??

She has no eyesight nor torso either. That's why her oversized butt looks weird below a tub of tits.

[quote]Maybe Bravo should get Ashley Nell Tipton from Project Runway on the job - she designed for the plus sized and won her season.

Stop it!

Seriously, I think Brandon could have dressed her better.

by Anonymousreply 128September 10, 2018 7:55 AM

LOL R128 - no love for Ashley Nell?

But she is empowering plus sized women to embrace their curves with her collections at the JC Penney Boutique+ (NB - pictures may be triggering).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129September 10, 2018 8:43 AM

Bring back the Persian Barbie Lilly Ghalichi!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130September 10, 2018 8:48 AM

Bring back Asifa ‘s hot on again/off again BF Bobby. He and Shervin should be contractually required to be shirtless in only shorts or undies or towel or less one scene per episode.

by Anonymousreply 131September 10, 2018 8:52 AM

Mike really couldn't do better than that plastic giant foreheaded girl he is with? Her dating advice to Destiney was find a man you can tolerate and she said it matter of factly in front of Mike. Ha ha Glad Mike heard she is only tolerating him. Mike is so flabby!

MJ's body leaves me speechless.

by Anonymousreply 132September 10, 2018 10:40 AM

I love seeing those reality show whores who were on Marriage: Year One desperately showing up everywhere hoping for screen time. One of them is MJ's trainer - she should ask for a refund.

by Anonymousreply 133September 11, 2018 3:13 AM

R132 how can Mike do better? His only stable job is Shahs of Sunset so for the rest of the year he's trying to "hustle". First he tried commercial real estate, then residential luxury real estate, then the flop shoe business, he tries something new every year which never pans out. He is handsome but he's gotten fat and he can be quite sexist. He only likes those plastic types anyway

I agree Asifa and Bobby were interesting to watch but apparently too many viewers complained that their relationship made for uncomfortable viewing so producers axed them.

Regarding Lily Ghalichi, none of the other female cast members liked her and she had trouble gelling with the group. MJ in particular made her time on the show hell. She really does imitate her mother at times

by Anonymousreply 134September 11, 2018 4:02 AM

[quote]I love seeing those reality show whores who were on Marriage: Year One desperately showing up everywhere hoping for screen time.

I know!

[quote]One of them is MJ's trainer - she should ask for a refund.

Yep.

by Anonymousreply 135September 11, 2018 5:20 AM

Please do not inflict Lily on us again. I am am so enjoying the Asa free season so far. So Nema used to be a fatty? This sheds light on his personality. I thought he was possibly closeted but now I don't think so.

by Anonymousreply 136September 11, 2018 11:01 AM

I think Lily's remark about not wanting to put on swimsuit bottoms that were worn by someone else because she might catch AIDS sealed her fate on the show.

by Anonymousreply 137September 11, 2018 3:36 PM

[quote] So Nema used to be a fatty?

Where did you see/hear this?

I've never seen any chubby pictures of Nema anywhere online.

by Anonymousreply 138September 11, 2018 4:47 PM

Adam is such a dud. I get the feeling Reza regrets marrying him.

by Anonymousreply 139September 11, 2018 5:11 PM

R138 they showed a heavier older pic of him in last week's episode. He wasn't huge but definitely a bit overweight. Nothing in comparison to Reza, MJ and Sammi though

by Anonymousreply 140September 11, 2018 5:19 PM

So is MJ finally off the pinkillers? Haven't watched in years but girlfriend had a problem with pills and drinking. Lily was unbearable. As was Asa. I stopped watching around the second time Lily said "crotch juice" and Asa put on the hilarious and mortifying pop "concert" at which she rapped to the audience "what u know about clothes?" Nope.

by Anonymousreply 141September 11, 2018 6:13 PM

painkillers/xanax*

by Anonymousreply 142September 11, 2018 6:35 PM

I don't know how Adam could bear to crawl in bed with Reza...yuck

by Anonymousreply 143September 11, 2018 7:27 PM

MJ looks like Humpty Dumpty.

by Anonymousreply 144September 14, 2018 2:02 AM

[quote] I don't know how Adam could bear to crawl in bed with Reza...yuck

And vice-versa. That's why they're perfect for each other.

by Anonymousreply 145September 14, 2018 2:07 AM

Reza looks like he reeks of bad cologne.

by Anonymousreply 146September 14, 2018 2:14 AM

I can't believe that Shalom bought GG a $165,000 ring.

That's just insane.

by Anonymousreply 147September 14, 2018 4:22 AM

How in the hell does stupid idiot Adam drop a $15,000 emerald, and break off a piece???

What a moron. I'm shocked that Reza was so calm about it.

by Anonymousreply 148September 14, 2018 4:42 AM

hahahaha I laughed so hard when Adam broke the emerald. Serves Reza right for being an asshole. He's always bossing Adam around and making him feel like shit. Who takes shots at their significant other's job on national tv?

by Anonymousreply 149September 14, 2018 7:11 AM

Adam is so freaking annoying!

by Anonymousreply 150September 14, 2018 11:20 AM

Except for Shervin, they are all annoying

by Anonymousreply 151September 14, 2018 11:43 AM

Mike's new gf has a five head.

by Anonymousreply 152September 14, 2018 12:20 PM

Mike's new gf has had a lot of plastic surgery. Her whole face looks very fake.

by Anonymousreply 153September 14, 2018 7:28 PM

She's sure not as pretty as his ex-wife

by Anonymousreply 154September 14, 2018 9:51 PM

Why are the boys always sucking up to MJ? Is she the richest? She’s incredibly vulgar.

by Anonymousreply 155September 14, 2018 10:36 PM

Adam is a gold digger. But, if Reza wanted a hot young white boy he surely could have bought a hot one.

by Anonymousreply 156September 15, 2018 5:35 PM

[quote]Why are the boys always sucking up to MJ? Is she the richest? She’s incredibly vulgar.

She's like a sister to them and were cool w/her dad. Remember, this group practically grew up together.

by Anonymousreply 157September 20, 2018 8:55 AM

Shash of Shunshet

by Anonymousreply 158September 20, 2018 10:28 AM

Why does Adam have to foot the bill for test tube/surrogate twins BUT they are only going to use Reza's sperm? Seems unfair to me.

by Anonymousreply 159September 20, 2018 11:15 AM

they're going to do twins with 1 baby from each of them. Of course Reza wants to use a woman of Euro heritage because he hates non-white

by Anonymousreply 160September 20, 2018 5:22 PM

Destiney's mother is the most likable parent of the cast so far

by Anonymousreply 161September 21, 2018 6:46 AM

R160) I thought both babies were going to be bio kid of Reza and a white donor egg.

by Anonymousreply 162September 21, 2018 8:21 AM

It's Adam that could have done better, I cannot imagine having to crawl in bed with Reza, throwing up in my mouth thinking about it.

by Anonymousreply 163September 21, 2018 2:37 PM

Rena looks like he smells bad and covers it up with strong cologne.

by Anonymousreply 164September 21, 2018 4:57 PM

Mike is such a controlling asshole I can't believe any woman would want to date him and he's kinda fat but thinks he's "muscular". It's also weird that Morgan is 26 and everyone else in the cast is either late 30s or early 40s but her extensive facial plastic surgery ages her

by Anonymousreply 165September 21, 2018 6:35 PM

My friend Sharpay Shrapipi is Persian and should be casted on this show.

by Anonymousreply 166September 29, 2018 5:28 PM

Mike is fat.

by Anonymousreply 167September 30, 2018 3:31 AM

Sherwin is fat.

by Anonymousreply 168September 30, 2018 4:32 AM

Hahahaha new "business" alert! Reza sank $500K into a shampoo brand/business called...REZA! It's like the self-published novel of hair care! I am sure people will flock to the drugstore to buy REZA shampoo, as it will certainly stand out amongst the 1000 other brands based on the charisma of REZA alone!

I wonder if there's GOLD FLAKES or DIAMOND DUST in it!

by Anonymousreply 169September 30, 2018 4:54 AM

Why would you buy shampoo from someone who looks perpetually greasy?

by Anonymousreply 170September 30, 2018 8:56 AM

they really need to stop telling MJ she looks great in those tight, revealing outfits.

by Anonymousreply 171September 30, 2018 8:58 AM

R171) I know, and I don't see the weight loss. I still see a gut.

by Anonymousreply 172September 30, 2018 9:01 AM

The extended shots of Shervin in only a towel were damn hot. He has a perfect chest.

by Anonymousreply 173September 30, 2018 12:00 PM

Shervin and Mona are the only hot male and female cast members on this show. Mona is legit pretty with a great body-not plastic surgerized to hell like GG.

and Mike trying to give advice to GG about relationships and calling MJ a whore were laughable moments given his own history.

by Anonymousreply 174September 30, 2018 5:00 PM

Angry drunk mike in Vegas. This should turn out well.

by Anonymousreply 175October 2, 2018 11:15 AM

WTF did Mike do to his face? Eye job? He looks pulled and feminine.

by Anonymousreply 176October 2, 2018 11:32 AM

Mike looks a mess is Shalom giving him a cut if he can get the ring back? Shervin looks fat and I hate the corn rows. Nema is trying WAY TOO HARD. I was so disappointed with this episode because I wanted MJ to rage and misbehave in Vegas not just slumber party with her gays :/ also why does MJ care about plastic no personality Morgan so much? I'm not getting it..

by Anonymousreply 177October 2, 2018 4:52 PM

so apparently MJ is now pregnant

by Anonymousreply 178October 12, 2018 7:47 AM

These people are trash.

by Anonymousreply 179October 12, 2018 8:07 AM

Whoever cut Mike's hair should be shot, Reza needs to shut the fuck up and quit acting like a 16 yr old, MJ needs a stylist that takes her out of those fat body suits.

by Anonymousreply 180October 12, 2018 10:43 AM

Reza is the worst friend EVER!

by Anonymousreply 181October 12, 2018 11:31 AM

Reza is the worst bottom bitch EVER!

by Anonymousreply 182October 13, 2018 2:56 AM

Reza WISHES he were Shervin.

by Anonymousreply 183October 13, 2018 3:06 AM

the hair salon scene with Shervin, Mike and Nema was hilarious. Shervin and Mike are so concerned with being seen as masculine yet there they were

by Anonymousreply 184October 13, 2018 3:29 AM

Reza used to be likable (like first season) but he has grown to be a full on bitch. He spews hate and stirs shit and when someone throws it back at him he whimpers and cries like a bitch. He raked GG over the coals with all of his shit and when she said "i heard you got a bj in a gym and there is video of it" he cired like a baby how it ruined his reputation and could have ruined his love life..

by Anonymousreply 185October 13, 2018 3:35 AM

So can someone explain why Mike was crying about being filmed talking with a waitress? I thought he was S I N G L E? And why is Morgan going to see Tony Robbins? People still do that??

by Anonymousreply 186October 17, 2018 11:04 AM

Mike now looks like cat lady

by Anonymousreply 187October 17, 2018 2:26 PM

Mike is pathetic. 40 years old and afraid to tell his mother he doesn't want to marry the type of woman she wants for him. Instead he thinks he can fool her by "secretly" hooking up with random women through his celebrity from this silly show.

by Anonymousreply 188October 17, 2018 4:43 PM

Mike and his family try to make his divorce about cultural and religious differences, but it was because Mike is a fuckabout. Are they saying someone who is from their culture and religion would accept that from a partner? Who deserves that? Fuck Mike the bloated manbaby; he doesn't deserve a wife, girlfriend or any random, strange pussy. All women should unite and cut him off.

by Anonymousreply 189October 17, 2018 6:19 PM

Mike is a slacker yet his mother thinks he deserves a woman with degrees, a high-paying steady job and who is a traditional, husband-first kind of wife. Mike doesn't deserve that kind of woman. He fucks around with other girls because he's insecure and thinks getting with as many girls as possible will make up for not being a dentist like his brother. His major source of income at this point is from being on Shahs (like most of the cast except for Shervin). Once the show is over he's going to go broke again. I would hate to see an intelligent professional woman marry him and then have to pay for him once Shahs is over. He's a loser

by Anonymousreply 190October 17, 2018 6:25 PM

Mike, Shervin, Reza, MJ all of them are fat...... Shervin use to be attractive but he's become fat and those corn rows are horrible.

by Anonymousreply 191October 17, 2018 9:07 PM

I agree r190 - Mona (nema's sister) dodged a bullet if she was really dating mike at the beginning of this season. Mike so fucked up by cheating on Jessica - she converted for that POS. He will be one of those sleepy men with moobs chasing trashy 20 year olds.

by Anonymousreply 192October 17, 2018 10:52 PM

"Will be"? Mike already is.

by Anonymousreply 193October 18, 2018 10:15 PM

I loved how Reza had to compare the loss of MJ's dad to the loss of his cat. And, can I just say that I love Mona. She stays away from the insanity and gets along with everyone. Class.

by Anonymousreply 194October 19, 2018 2:30 AM

Asa cameo next episode!

by Anonymousreply 195October 19, 2018 8:36 AM

Shervin models for Avante Magazine (never heard of it but oh well)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196October 19, 2018 8:37 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197October 19, 2018 8:37 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198October 19, 2018 8:38 AM

R195 NOOOO I had a hope for an Asa-free season

by Anonymousreply 199October 19, 2018 10:51 AM

Shervin is hot and I'm glad Asa is back, miss her

by Anonymousreply 200October 19, 2018 3:03 PM

The season is almost over and...........................................nothing really happened, did it?

by Anonymousreply 201October 21, 2018 4:57 AM

Shervin looks bloated.

by Anonymousreply 202October 21, 2018 9:22 AM

Shervin should not be modeling.

by Anonymousreply 203October 21, 2018 12:25 PM

Sherv is fit fat. Mike is just fat.

by Anonymousreply 204October 22, 2018 2:57 AM

This episode was SOOO boring! When is MJs damn wedding?

by Anonymousreply 205October 23, 2018 10:56 AM

The season finale is either going to be MJ's wedding, or Reza and Adam's housewarming party.

I can't stand watching Reza and Adam fighting about money. I get Reza's point, but why does he constantly have to berate Adam about money, and throw digs at him about how he's the "only one contributing." If that was the case, why even bother to get married? What idiots.

The only one I like on the show is Nema. He's fucking adorable.

by Anonymousreply 206October 26, 2018 6:55 AM

$700 dollars for a $30 dollar blanket? I don't see it.

by Anonymousreply 207October 26, 2018 7:04 AM

I think Shervin is gay.

by Anonymousreply 208October 26, 2018 7:11 AM

this season hasn't been as entertaining as in past seasons. They've made the whole season about MJ's wedding, GG's new weed business, Reza & Adam with the new house and will-they-won't-they-have-babies, Mike still acting like a frat boy at age 40, Destiney's search for her father and Nema's insecurities/attraction to GG.

they've got to get some more interesting people

Shervin didn't show much skin this season either

by Anonymousreply 209October 26, 2018 7:43 AM

Did Mike have some sort of face lift?

by Anonymousreply 210October 26, 2018 11:31 AM

I was wondering the same thing, R210.

He has looked like absolute shit this season on the show, but he actually looked good on WWHL.

To be honest, most of the people on BRAVO shows look really good when they appear on WWHL. They must have really good makeup people on that show.

by Anonymousreply 211October 26, 2018 3:28 PM

r211, have you seen Cohen without makeup? Those people deserve Emmys.

by Anonymousreply 212October 26, 2018 3:35 PM

I'm surprised that more of them don't get laser resurfacing as it looks natural unlike botox

by Anonymousreply 213October 26, 2018 5:18 PM

This never gets old 'I want a baby" "I pay all the bills" "I want a baby." "I just spent 500K on a shampoo business." :I want a baby" "My cat died."

by Anonymousreply 214October 27, 2018 12:56 AM

Nema (who I love) defended Adam on WWHL and pointed out that he has a great job and does quite well financially. Since Reza usually makes Adam sound like a golddigger a la Erika Jayne it was really sweet to hear Nema set the record straight. And that blanket was ridiculous and straight out of Target.

by Anonymousreply 215October 27, 2018 1:12 AM

I am not getting the Nema love. He is pretty annoying imho. Where does MJ get these outfits? They must be custom because her body shape is not typical.

by Anonymousreply 216October 28, 2018 11:02 AM

Yes why is Reza always whining about Adam not contributing? He works too.

by Anonymousreply 217October 28, 2018 10:04 PM

Adam obviously suffers for low self esteem if he's partnered with Reza who suffers from high self esteem. I'm happy that MJ embraces her body but she needs to cover up.

by Anonymousreply 218October 28, 2018 10:17 PM

I don't think Reza has high self-esteem. I think he's got low self-esteem so he tries to make himself feel superior by belittling and insulting everyone else from his husband to his supposed friends.

by Anonymousreply 219October 28, 2018 10:27 PM

"I just don't get MJ's never ending problem of wearing clothes that are too small for her. "

They weren't too small R45 when she bought them-- 3 weeks before. She is constantly gaining.

by Anonymousreply 220October 28, 2018 11:33 PM

Who the hell would buy Reza shampoo, just to look greasy like him

by Anonymousreply 221November 2, 2018 11:04 AM

Reza shampoo? LMFAO!!!

These people are even sadder than some of the HWs.

by Anonymousreply 222November 2, 2018 11:28 AM

Call me evil but I can't see how MJ and Tommy's baby will be anything other than ugly. I mean they're both hideous to look at.

by Anonymousreply 223November 2, 2018 6:06 PM

Soooo, Reza claims to have made a $500K investment in this product. I say, subtract a "0" from his claim, and I might believe it, might, not may.

by Anonymousreply 224November 2, 2018 6:11 PM

Yes, Mona is a beautiful young woman. However, she needs to wear something more than mere tinted / textured plastic wrap for clothing.

by Anonymousreply 225November 2, 2018 6:45 PM

Mona at least has the body for that kind of clothing. I read online that the reason Tommy agreed to MJ's prenup (if the marriage dissolves she gets half of everything of his but he gets nothing of hers) is because she supported and 'carried' him for three years while he built his business and he feels she's entitled to that and more. Plus he says they'll never divorce. Honestly, I think they'll make it. He adores her and he seems like a really good guy.

by Anonymousreply 226November 2, 2018 9:05 PM

If MJ was as rich and successful as she claims to be, she could afford a boytoy. Marrying Tommy confirms that her wealth and success is all an act.

by Anonymousreply 227November 4, 2018 12:49 PM

Reza trying to sell anything related to physical appearance has to be some kind of inside joke, yes?

by Anonymousreply 228November 4, 2018 12:58 PM

Diamond water 2.0

by Anonymousreply 229November 4, 2018 1:52 PM

It was kind of funny to see Mike slam Diamond Water in a recent episode. How is his shoe line doing?

by Anonymousreply 230November 4, 2018 3:55 PM

I love this tacky trashy show. Ran into Mike Sherv etc at a club in the Cosmopolitan in Vegas a few years ago during "Persian Christmas" with Mike trying to fuck everyone. They all are pretty short in person.

by Anonymousreply 231November 4, 2018 4:31 PM

Doesn’t Adam work for Ryan Murphy’s production company? I’m sure he makes a fairly good living. Also it’s my understanding that Adam owns their condo in WeHo as his separate property. Reza’s name isn’t anywhere on it. Why does Adam continue to allow Reza to treat him like a doormat? Also will Mike bring up their open marriage at the reunion? He mentioned on WWHL that Reza and Adam have an open marriage but I would bet that Reza is the only one that is allowed to sleep with other men. By the looks of it Reza just slapped his name on some packaging. He didn’t help formulate any hair products. I’ve never looked at Reza’s hair and envied it in any way. GG actually has the best hair of the entire cast. I doubt Reza invested $500k into the hair care line and if he did those people ripped him off and used it to buy that lady her huge diamond necklace. They seem like grifters.

by Anonymousreply 232November 4, 2018 5:09 PM

Tonite's the finale and Miss Persian Piggy's wedding. I think it's time for the Shah's to ride INTO the sunset.

by Anonymousreply 233November 8, 2018 7:22 PM

Did Adam and Reza get a prenup? Because Reza is very "it's my money" but California is a community property state.

by Anonymousreply 234November 8, 2018 11:28 PM

R234 Reza and Adam do not have a Prenup per Reza

by Anonymousreply 235November 9, 2018 12:06 AM

I really like Tommy. He's a good guy.

by Anonymousreply 236November 9, 2018 12:48 AM

Veda was in rare form during the finale.

"Mercedes, you look Chinese. You don't look Persian."

by Anonymousreply 237November 9, 2018 4:27 AM

That wedding was a fucking mess.

MJ was drunk off her ass, and it was not a good look at all.

At least Tommy was able to give a really nice presentation of his wedding vow. MJ was just embarassing.

by Anonymousreply 238November 9, 2018 4:46 AM

I thought MJ was beautiful in her dress, but stupid drunk.

by Anonymousreply 239November 9, 2018 6:24 AM

I lived for Vida lol

I hated MJ's dress. I didn't like the nude illusion sheet under her gown. I did like that her father's name was written on the veil though

MJ was more of a joke than I expected. It's almost like this was pretend and not real. I can't imagine having a real wedding and behaving this way. I almost hope they had a real ceremony off camera.

by Anonymousreply 240November 9, 2018 6:49 AM

Thankfully the guests look great, especially Mona, I thought she was stunning. MJ was her usual mess and Resa was as usual, obnoxious.

by Anonymousreply 241November 9, 2018 11:20 AM

Tacky tacky tacky. That dress was awful. It looked like something she bought online. And the sheer top kept falling down during the ceremony. And her reception outfit was a horror. Listen, I'm all about embracing your body and your curves as long as you keep it classy. Vida looked better than MJ. Mona is gorgeous. GG looked fabulous and very grown up (not the usual tight, tits out style).

by Anonymousreply 242November 9, 2018 11:49 AM

I loved GG's look the best. It was very sophisticated.

I didn't realize that Vida was a makeup artist / saleswoman for 30 years. She did her own makeup and hair, and she looked great. MJ should have hired Vida.

Was it me, or did Nema seem extra gay in this episode? I don't know if it's because he's nerdy, or if it's because he might be into guys. So hard to tell with him.

by Anonymousreply 243November 9, 2018 3:45 PM

Nema always seems gay

by Anonymousreply 244November 9, 2018 5:45 PM

Nemo and Shervan make a nice couple. Mike is hopeless. I can't even listen to him speak anymore. His mom is lovely, though.

by Anonymousreply 245November 9, 2018 5:48 PM

Shervin seemed to be flirting with Mona throughout the episode

by Anonymousreply 246November 9, 2018 5:50 PM

Sherwin acts like a ladies man but I think he is gay.

by Anonymousreply 247November 9, 2018 6:03 PM

Fuck off r33, you are a very sick individual.

by Anonymousreply 248November 9, 2018 6:04 PM

So, is MJ happily married? I had to turn that mess off.

by Anonymousreply 249November 9, 2018 6:05 PM

I just think Destiney and Nema are better as friends rather than full-time cast members. They aren't that interesting. The producers should bring on some people with bigger personalities. I'm bored of Reza, MJ and Mike hogging the storylines. Even GG tamed herself this season. There wasn't enough naked Shervin since he got demoted

by Anonymousreply 250November 9, 2018 6:06 PM

Shervin needs to be full time cast member. And his huge member needs to be shown.

by Anonymousreply 251November 9, 2018 6:12 PM

MJ is so fucking gross.

by Anonymousreply 252November 9, 2018 6:13 PM

Shervin started a website last year that has a section for fitness (among other things) but he seems to have abandoned it. It's still unfinished over a year later

by Anonymousreply 253November 9, 2018 6:17 PM

Mike seems weirdly close to his mother.

He treats her more like a girlfriend, rather than a mom.

by Anonymousreply 254November 9, 2018 7:43 PM

Destiney was much more fun when she was on The Peoples Couch, to whiney now

by Anonymousreply 255November 9, 2018 9:29 PM

reunion trailer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256November 10, 2018 1:27 AM

Not sure what Reza does anymore. He was a real estate agent and made a good living, but he seems not to do that anymore. Same with MJ. I think they just get off on being on Shas. Mike's shoe company folded I thought. He got in some high end retail store then it closed it's doors a month later. Yes they are short. Shervin is like 5'6"

by Anonymousreply 257November 10, 2018 1:41 AM

Nema is the only non-short one

by Anonymousreply 258November 10, 2018 2:13 AM

I miss The People's Couch. It was one of the funniest shows on Bravo.

by Anonymousreply 259November 10, 2018 2:58 AM

The sight of MJ in her nude bodysuit stepping into her gown made me throw up a little in my mouth.

by Anonymousreply 260November 10, 2018 2:55 PM

I'm so tired of that gay couple popping up in every other scene. They come across as desperate wannabes who want to be in the spotlight. They're not even attractive.

by Anonymousreply 261November 10, 2018 3:04 PM

Rez is a gross attention whore cunt. And he's still fat.

by Anonymousreply 262November 10, 2018 3:59 PM

add greasy, loud and obnoxious to that 262

by Anonymousreply 263November 10, 2018 8:46 PM

Interesting that Reza has actually looked quit fit on WWHL when he's promoting the show after they've filmed it yet he always looks fat while they're filming.

by Anonymousreply 264November 11, 2018 1:20 AM

Maybe he wears spanx on WWHL

by Anonymousreply 265November 11, 2018 11:47 AM

Jesus, that's a horrible wedding dress.

by Anonymousreply 266November 11, 2018 2:58 PM

Reza is showing signs of facial wasting.

by Anonymousreply 267November 11, 2018 5:05 PM

R264 I’ve thought the same thing! Reza always looks thinner when they aren’t filming the show. He seems to beef up when cameras start rolling. How can you keep losing and gaining the same 30 lbs? Seems like a lot of work. I have about 3-5 lbs that I gain and lose but I think that’s most people but 30 lbs every year?! I can still wear the same clothes, he must have 2 wardrobes.

by Anonymousreply 268November 11, 2018 5:20 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269November 11, 2018 6:35 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270November 11, 2018 6:36 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271November 11, 2018 6:36 PM

That's Reza????

by Anonymousreply 272November 11, 2018 7:11 PM

He was fuckable in R271

by Anonymousreply 273November 11, 2018 7:31 PM

R272 yes lol hard to believe it's true that's him and he and Bob Harper dated at 1 point

by Anonymousreply 274November 11, 2018 7:35 PM

I wonder if he was a whiney bitch back then too?

by Anonymousreply 275November 12, 2018 2:28 AM

have to say this is the best lighting they've ever used on the show at this year's reunion. Most of them looked better than usual

WHO is this new Nema? He was really coming for Mike regarding his sister.

So Reza has already thrown around the divorce word during his fights with Adam...who's shocked. and Mike says Adam and Reza have a nickname for Adam's butt lol

Destiney was super aggressive too

DUH! Of course GG hasn't gotten better. She's just moved on from being an alcoholic to a complete stoner. Bitch needs to get off all substances ASAP

all of them were accusing each other of lying so no straight answers were given

No Shervin :(

part II looks interesting

by Anonymousreply 276November 16, 2018 7:30 AM

That reunion was one shit show, none of them seem to like one another

by Anonymousreply 277November 16, 2018 10:28 AM

Like Reza.

I would like for MJ to wear clothes that fit her. Maybe they do need some new blood?

by Anonymousreply 278November 16, 2018 10:37 AM

Reza is a piece of shit. He feels like he is the HBIC of the show and when he thinks someone is coming for his position he turns on him. He turned on every other cast member at one time including MJ. GG is not a stoner she uses pot to cope with her Fibromyalgia. It's a legitimate use. It helped her so much she went into the business of growing. As far as Reza is concerned, he turned on Asa, Mike, MJ, GG,Shervin, Lily, Bobbie and Asafir. Every fucking cast member has been stabbed in the back by Reza. If you come for him, he gets like a whiney bitch and fake apologizes (like he did with GG at the beginning of this season). She thought they were good then he and MJ go telling shit to her ex and now she is getting sued by him. The are toxic fucking people. The only one smart enough to get the fuck up and leave is GG.

by Anonymousreply 279November 17, 2018 3:00 AM

It was a dull, dull season and most of the drama at the reunion seemed forced. And, why two parts? Looks like MJ breaks the news to Vida about her pregnancy in part 2.

by Anonymousreply 280November 18, 2018 3:45 AM

nothing after part two of the reunion?

by Anonymousreply 281December 1, 2018 7:48 PM

I thought part II was very boring honestly

I keep saying this but they really need to expand the cast.

by Anonymousreply 282December 1, 2018 9:30 PM

This show has run its course. Reza has turned into (or always was?) an awful person, Mike has been revealed as a fraud, MJ is a train wreck, GiGi is trying to settle herself down... there's nothing left here. None of them are compelling people.

by Anonymousreply 283December 1, 2018 9:41 PM

Reza killed the show. Kick him off!

by Anonymousreply 284December 1, 2018 9:49 PM

Reza has the same MO. He will FLAME you but if go after him he starts weeping and crying like a bitch. Desitney? Holy fuck how many times can you fall apart about your father you met once in your life? "Let's talk about your father.." "waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

by Anonymousreply 285December 1, 2018 10:05 PM

P.S. who the fuck is Reza to make fun of Nema driving a Lexus?? He said "my sweet asian old lady neighbor has one" Racist much?

by Anonymousreply 286December 1, 2018 10:06 PM

If I were in charge of the show, next season I'd keep this cast but bring back Shervin, Asa, Lily, Asifa/her bf and Sasha, that gay Persian Reza hated for no reason. Then we'd have a more interesting season. Vanderpump Rules has 1000 main cast members why can't Shahs?

by Anonymousreply 287December 1, 2018 10:26 PM

DUH! Of course GG hasn't gotten better. She's just moved on from being an alcoholic to a complete stoner. Bitch needs to get off all substances ASAP - I think she's mentally ill and she self-medicates to stay level. The reunion discussion seemed to indicate that she sobers up briefly to fly into a rage over some random thing, Nema being the latest target for reasons that no one could fathom, including GG.

Reality TV is full of nutjobs, but she seems like a genuinely ill, troubled person. She makes Kristin from VP Rules seem like a sane, reasonable person.

by Anonymousreply 288December 1, 2018 11:39 PM

Does Mona make an appearance in Reunion Part 2; or have MJ and GG banned her from doing so, simply because she's HOT?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289December 1, 2018 11:51 PM

MJ ate her.

by Anonymousreply 290December 2, 2018 1:21 AM

Mona didn't appear. She was only talked about in part I

by Anonymousreply 291December 2, 2018 1:30 AM

I agree that Reza killed the show

by Anonymousreply 292December 2, 2018 1:09 PM

I think Vida is the only genuine person on the show. She's not a fake and she says what the rest of us are thinking. I really wish MJ the best but even Vida said 'we'll see' if she's a good mother or not. Mona has obviously distanced herself from the show which makes sense because she seems sane. Trying to make Destiney a lesbian was a desperate attempt to make her interesting and relevant. They need to cancel this shitshow asap.

by Anonymousreply 293December 2, 2018 3:32 PM

R287 It's simple: Reza wants to be the only gay in the village.

by Anonymousreply 294December 2, 2018 3:52 PM

I think Vida is the only genuine person on the show.

I agree; the show is boring as hell until Vida shows up - you can tell they're all scared of what she'll say to them and considering what a sloppy mess MJ is, she could be way worse. Plus, in clutch moments like after the father died, she can be kind & diplomatic, so she's not a bad person - she's like the Iranian Sophia Petrillo

by Anonymousreply 295December 2, 2018 3:52 PM

This family...I was in a Jewish conversion class w/ Mike and his fiancé at the time. I think they are divorced now.

by Anonymousreply 296December 2, 2018 3:53 PM

[Quote] that gay Persian Reza hated for no reason.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297December 2, 2018 3:58 PM

The fact that Vida remained on good terms with her ex AND cared for him when he was dying shows what a good person she is. She can be blunt but, with a kid like MJ, she needs to be.

by Anonymousreply 298December 2, 2018 4:00 PM

I LOVE Persian men!

by Anonymousreply 299December 2, 2018 4:00 PM

Vida is why MJ is fucked up. My mother is exactly like her - a narcissist. Never happy, either you spend your life trying to please and failing or you cut bait. Cut bait MJ!

by Anonymousreply 300December 2, 2018 7:58 PM

No her father is the reason. Vida took no shit and her father gave her eveything she wanted and told her it didn't matter if she was 300 pounds. MJ has a shady past the Reza exsposed when Lily Galichi came on the show. Reza said she was arrested for robbing a bank and dealing drugs and she had a history of abusing drugs. Then the nex season Reza turned on Lily - invited her to a get together and then MJ stood up in front of the whole cast and said "these are all my friends bitch..not yours/" Not one other cast member said a word. No one defended Lily.

by Anonymousreply 301December 3, 2018 3:01 AM

[quote] Reza said she was arrested for robbing a bank and dealing drugs and she had a history of abusing drugs.

Wow, that's crazy. Did she do any time, or did she do this as a teen?

by Anonymousreply 302December 3, 2018 6:57 AM

She got charged with bank fraud; she spent one month behind bars, served five months of house arrest, and paid $10,000 in restitution.

by Anonymousreply 303December 3, 2018 7:58 PM

How is that never mentioned on the show?

by Anonymousreply 304December 4, 2018 5:24 AM

It says she was 18 at the time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 305December 4, 2018 6:40 AM

r304 it was on the reunion. the season Reza and MJ had a falling out, Reza just unloaded the secrets about MJ.

by Anonymousreply 306December 4, 2018 10:10 PM

Can we just get some Mike and Sherv penis pics already?!?!

by Anonymousreply 307December 4, 2018 10:33 PM

for whatever reason Shervin hasn't been posting many pics of himself at all for over a year now. Most of the ones he posts are of him in suits too.

by Anonymousreply 308December 4, 2018 11:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!