Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump reportedly tossed starburst candies at Merkel and said "here Angela, don't say I never give you anything" at G7 meeting

like a scene out of the real housewives I swear...how pathetic. I wish this moment had been caught on video though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32June 21, 2018 9:28 PM

Don’t leave us hanging:

Did Angie gobble up the starburst?

by Anonymousreply 1June 20, 2018 6:40 PM

Is this true, or a joke?

by Anonymousreply 2June 20, 2018 6:44 PM

I believe it. Angie is such a beggar.

by Anonymousreply 3June 20, 2018 6:45 PM

Vhat flavor?

by Anonymousreply 4June 20, 2018 6:45 PM

R2 I mean the video is from CBS' morning show...

by Anonymousreply 5June 20, 2018 6:48 PM

Oh, the stories she'll be telling the next president three years from now...

by Anonymousreply 6June 20, 2018 6:50 PM

If she lasts that long...

by Anonymousreply 7June 20, 2018 6:51 PM

Angie is way past her expiration date. Can’t believe the Germans haven’t tossed her out yet.

by Anonymousreply 8June 20, 2018 6:55 PM

This will probably be her last term.

by Anonymousreply 9June 20, 2018 6:56 PM

Bush once gave her a massage

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 20, 2018 7:08 PM

I find Angela Merkel a disgusting pig. A nuclear physicist who doesn't believe in gay rights and refuses to give German same sex marriage. I only wish Trump would spit in her face.

by Anonymousreply 11June 20, 2018 7:14 PM

Yeah, that would be really helpful, R11.

by Anonymousreply 12June 20, 2018 7:22 PM

Has the Secret Service or any other security personnel ever had to restrain a foreign head of government from attacking a sitting US President?

by Anonymousreply 13June 21, 2018 4:09 AM

The fact that GDMFSOB don’t give a fuck is refreshing.

He’s a pig, but he’s exposing all the rest of them - Merk, Mac, May and Trudy- as punk ass bitches.

by Anonymousreply 14June 21, 2018 4:15 AM

So R14 the G7 are wimps? Because Trump acts like a child?

by Anonymousreply 15June 21, 2018 4:18 AM

His sauciness is refreshing

by Anonymousreply 16June 21, 2018 4:21 AM

Merkel and trump are both homophobes. They can rot.

by Anonymousreply 17June 21, 2018 4:23 AM

[quote]I only wish Trump would spit in her face.

As opposed to spitting in the faces of solidly red states who worship Trump in a country where you LIVE and where you're viewed as a sodomite. You people are so pathetically hypocritical and self-loathing

Gobble up that GOP strychnine because your racism and bigotry satiates you more than your own rights within your own country.

by Anonymousreply 18June 21, 2018 4:25 AM

R15

Yes, they act like children, just like GDMFSOB.

But they cloak their childishness in flowery rhetoric that doesn’t match reality (migrant crisis, Italy, Deutsche Bank) and look down on him for showing balls.

He’s an obnoxious bastard but he is certainly fucking up the sclerotic statuses quo!

by Anonymousreply 19June 21, 2018 4:29 AM

What R18 said.

by Anonymousreply 20June 21, 2018 4:29 AM

Can you imagine the convulsions if she'd done it to him?

by Anonymousreply 21June 21, 2018 4:30 AM

He probably looks like a giant, melting, orange starburst when he's undressed.

by Anonymousreply 22June 21, 2018 4:34 AM

The starburst would smell a lot better.

by Anonymousreply 23June 21, 2018 4:36 AM

I have never had Starburst candy. Are they better than Skittles?

by Anonymousreply 24June 21, 2018 4:38 AM

He could have thrown a yellow starburst at her and told her we haven’t forgotten.

by Anonymousreply 25June 21, 2018 4:41 AM

They're like taffy.

by Anonymousreply 26June 21, 2018 4:41 AM

Oh, thanks. R26. That's hard on the teeth.

by Anonymousreply 27June 21, 2018 4:43 AM

[quote]He could have thrown a yellow starburst at her and told her we haven’t forgotten.

True, since he's attempting to EMULATE.

by Anonymousreply 28June 21, 2018 4:43 AM

At their first White House meeting, Trump publically refused to shake Merkal’s hand, though he did so other times. You don’t refuse to shake someone’s hand because you think their military spending needs to increase from 0.5% of GDP to 2%. It is the ultimate insult. It’s something you reserve for the most heinous of criminals - rapists, cannibals, genocidal monsters. It’s the kind of petulant, childish, thing that can lead to any number of negative outcomes, including military clashes.

Now we have this ridiculous insult with the starbursts. I wouldn’t blame her if she directed a subordinate of hers to serve as primary contact with Trump, in the future.

Oh, and she’s got a solid base of support in Germany and will be around a lot longer than Turnip ever will.

by Anonymousreply 29June 21, 2018 2:27 PM

I can’t believe this really happened. I had to confirm.

Make this stop.

by Anonymousreply 30June 21, 2018 9:23 PM

Once again it's good to remind that Putin hates Merkel and his trolls attack her endlessly online.

by Anonymousreply 31June 21, 2018 9:28 PM

[quote]He could have thrown a yellow starburst at her and told her we haven’t forgotten.

Since Trump's furiously trying to create his own nativist fascist state, probably not the guy to do this.

I'm so fucking embarrassed that adult leaders of other countries have to deal with this barely coherent, tantrum-throwing manchild. He's 72, for Chrissakes.

by Anonymousreply 32June 21, 2018 9:28 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!