Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Sad, Strange Fall of Boris Becker

Such a crush on him when we was playing on the tour....but now he is looking like a Teutonic Wayne Newton.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 20, 2018 9:10 PM

My eyes! My eyes!!

by Anonymousreply 1June 20, 2018 6:13 PM

Just remember him like this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 20, 2018 6:17 PM

Wow his story has it all....screwing a model in a broom closet when his wife was pregnant...fake African passports...bankruptcy...failed Dubai retail ventures!

Poor BoomBoom

by Anonymousreply 3June 20, 2018 6:17 PM

He was so hot when he burst on the scene...

by Anonymousreply 4June 20, 2018 6:18 PM

This picture doesn't do him justice, but he was really beautiful in his prime. Those legs, those legs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5June 20, 2018 6:25 PM

He’s perming his hair now, it looks like to me. Also didn’t his last much younger black wife dump him?

by Anonymousreply 6June 20, 2018 6:28 PM

Claiming diplomatic immunity as a cultural attache to the EU for the Central African Republic... it does show creativity.

by Anonymousreply 7June 20, 2018 6:38 PM

He was a likable alternative to the likes of John McEnroe. And R5 is right about the legs. It is a shame about his run of bad luck, but he brought a lot of it on himself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8June 20, 2018 7:12 PM

He was a great tennis star- but I don't think his misfortune is bad luck- rather bad management of life, financial and private. Professional gambling sort of says it all. Great skill on one area does not always translate into success elsewhere. Borg has had trouble managing "life" as well.

by Anonymousreply 9June 20, 2018 7:55 PM

Oh Boom Boom...get a grip.

by Anonymousreply 10June 20, 2018 8:57 PM

Now I can't get this damn song out of my head....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 20, 2018 9:06 PM

I saw him at Xenon in NYC back in the day. He was hot and getting a lot of attention.

by Anonymousreply 12June 20, 2018 9:10 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!