Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Deplorables Supporting Trump Tearing Families Apart 100%

Some Trump supporters say undocumented immigrants are to blame for bringing their kids to the border in the first place. They say they believe the administration is simply enforcing existing immigration law.

"I blame it on the parents for letting it happen because they bring them up and know they can't get across there legally," said Ron Carroll, a 69-year-old resident of Mesa, Arizona.

"He should enforce the laws like he's doing, and our Congress needs to abide by the laws and follow the laws and enforce the laws. Not go against our President," he said. He said he blames backlash over the practice on Congress for signing off on a law without knowing what it says, going back to the Obama administration.

"Like I said earlier, it's the parents that bring them up, and they already know they're going to take them away, so to me there's no issue there, Carroll said.

His wife agreed saying "To be perfectly honest, I'm angry at the parents," she said. "I feel very honestly that it's their fault that the children have been separated, because they're bringing them in illegally. And the other thing is, the law that has been put on the books was not put on recently. It was put on back many years ago, and I think very seriously that they need very firmly to say enough is enough." She faulted the media for using children to play on people's emotions.

"I think people need to stop constantly bringing up the poor children, the poor children. The parents are the problems. They're the ones coming in illegally," she said. "Quit trying to make us feel teary-eyed for the children. Yes, I love children a great deal, but to me, it's up to the parents to do things rightfully and legally."

Carl Bier, an 84-year-old retiree said undocumented immigrants should face consequences for trying to cross the border illegally.

"Here's how I feel about it: When I was a kid, 16 years old, I got fined for swimming in a lake 'cause I didn't follow the rules," he said. "These people that we have coming across the border illegally are breaking the rules. I have no feelings for them at all."

Sonya Coppa, a mother of two says children affected by family separation are the victims of their parents' poor choices. "Unfortunately, those parents and those children are feeling what their choices are. "

"You can't just come into this state and reap," she said. "Do it legally, get your card, become a citizen pay your taxes. That's what I believe in."

"I don't want to see families torn apart, but I also support enforcing the law," said Jessica Lycos, a political consultant based in Phoenix.

Brian Shiau, vice president of a private equity holding company, "I don't think the people involved want to do it this way, but that's the way that the policy has been instructed for them to do," he said.

Renee Padilla, who works in human resources said "It's not just involving separating the families -- we're trying to secure our borders to stop the drug trafficking, the sex trafficking and I think it goes a little deeper," she said. "At the end of the day, to make America great again I think both sides of the aisle need to come together.

Pascal Kropf, said he doesn't think children should be taken from their parents. But as long as a law that leads to family separation is "on the books," it should be enforced. "If we don't like it, let's get together and change it. Let's fix it," he said.

"Unfortunately ... it's politics."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164June 23, 2018 7:51 PM

Deplorables would support literally anything Trump did.

The most honest statement Trump has made in his life is when he said he could shoot someone in the street and his supporters would still be with him.

by Anonymousreply 1June 20, 2018 4:04 PM

These people don’t know what they do.

by Anonymousreply 3June 20, 2018 4:11 PM

Here’s how I feel about their statements: I hope they all die soon.

by Anonymousreply 4June 20, 2018 4:12 PM

R4> along with r2.

by Anonymousreply 5June 20, 2018 4:17 PM

Where are people like R2 coming from? Holy fuck. Blocked.

I want to smack every one of those people quoted.

Yes, r1. Absolutely.

by Anonymousreply 6June 20, 2018 4:17 PM

We found the source of some of our troll invaders r6.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 20, 2018 4:18 PM

R2 When I moved into my neighborhood 20 years ago it was primarily Mexican and black. I never felt unsafe. A great deal of gentrification has happened in the last 20 years, and honestly I wish we could roll some of it back. There are still some hold outs, but the neighborhood is primarily white now. As a result the neighborhood is less friendly than it used to be.

This country is based on immigration. Stopping all immigration is a racist and xenophobic notion.

By the way "real Americans" is a non-sense terms. All Americans are REAL AMERICANS. The idea that liberals, and non-whites aren't real Americans, that only white conservatives are real Americans is GOP race baiting propaganda.

by Anonymousreply 8June 20, 2018 4:37 PM

Stupid white trash rednecks!!!! Our country has ceased trying to be better!!!

by Anonymousreply 9June 20, 2018 4:41 PM

One thing that bothers me about these reports. These people are never asked what their news source is. They're very quick to trash CNN, NYT, "all media outlets", but obviously they're getting their information from somewhere, (gee, I wonder where?). When being interviewed, why aren't they informed that the news their getting might be the real fake news and they owe it to themselves to investigate other outlets?

Yes, many of these people are bigoted and deplorable, but not all. Some are truly victimized as they are acting on divisive false information deliberately being fed to them that will do them great harm and damage in the future.

by Anonymousreply 10June 20, 2018 4:45 PM

My Trump loving relatives are all big time Christians. I never understood their love for this man.

by Anonymousreply 11June 20, 2018 5:05 PM

It's telling that the media focus on Arizona deplorables for these interviews, because it's ground zero for illegal immigration - on a percentage basis, the problem is probably worse here than anywhere else except perhaps El Paso. But the media - in my opinion deliberately - fail to get to the root of the frustration these people experience. The comments are too neutered.

I've discussed it before, but it bears repeating. If you don't live in an area that is innundated with illegal Mexicans like most of Arizona, you don't understand what locals are experiencing daily.

Legal US citizens and residents can't get jobs in huge sectors of the economy (construction, services, restaurants/hospitality) because employment is effectively Mexicanized. The new immigrants don't bother to learn English. Employers exclude people who speak English. This is probably the locals' biggest gripe. They would like to see employers as well as the workers punished for hiring undocumented people. If you see a Mexican guy who doesn't speak English, in his 30s, doing construction or mechanical work, he's illegal.

The economy accommodates their illegal status to the detriment of everybody else with under-the-table untaxed cash wages and various rules that apply to citizens that are conveniently ignored for Mexicans, like having ID to obtain an apartment or a bank account. Everybody's car insurance is high because of the huge number of people driving without insurance. If you get in an accident with a Mexican, it's likely they don't have a license, ID or insurance. You won't be able to trace them later. If you don't have uninsured coverage, you're screwed. There is a general disregard for the rule of law with Mexicans, because by their status they live and operate outside the system.

And they do get various types of welfare benefits - housing and medical care and food assistance are available to illegal women who are pregnant or have young children. And many Mexican women stay pregnant for years.

Mexican cultural values are considerably different than those of the mainstream US - viz. "the American idea" that was mentioned in another thread. They are very clannish and don't care about or cooperate with people they consider outsiders, which includes most black and white people they are competing with for jobs. They will cheat you and push you out if they see an advantage to doing so. They aren't meritocratic (I admit this is in decline everywhere).

They don't value education very much and their children shit on the free education they get here, dragging the other students and teachers down with them. Most immigrants who come to the US are illiterate in both Spanish and English. Educated Spanish speakers mention frequently that the spoken "Mexican" language is an odd patois, and many Mexicans don't understand spoken Standard Spanish. They don't cooperate with police or other authority figures.

For awhile, Phoenix was the epicenter of Mexican kidnappings, but that has abated. Now it's a constant hum of property crime such as burglary and vandalism. For political reasons locals don't release stats on crimes per ethnic group, and some of them are deliberately faked. For instance, Phoenix recently claimed to open derision that there were only about 30,000 undocumented Mexicans in Phoenix, despite there being about 10 million of them in the US.

The main advantages to Mexican immigration are cheap meth and good Mexican food.

by Anonymousreply 12June 20, 2018 5:25 PM

Bill Clinton signed this policy into effect way back in 1997

Obama continued it during his presidency

by Anonymousreply 13June 20, 2018 5:30 PM

R12 and R13 are clueless, useless and blocked.

by Anonymousreply 14June 20, 2018 5:31 PM

R12, Go after the employers then, go after the US citizens hiring illegals.

by Anonymousreply 15June 20, 2018 5:35 PM

R13, THERE IS NO SUCH LAW.

No law says kids must be separated from their parents. NONE, NO LAW.

The law that Trump refers to says all illegals will be prosecuted. Since the kids will not be put on trial, Trump is using that excuse to separate them from their parents.

It is a LIE to say that any law demands the separation. A DISGUSTING FASCIST LIE

by Anonymousreply 16June 20, 2018 5:40 PM

R15, are you kidding?? Not republican congress will go after employers who send them money for their campaigns,

by Anonymousreply 17June 20, 2018 5:41 PM

Miss OP pix...... I’ll bet he wipes in a lazy fashion, crusty taint, bad breath.

by Anonymousreply 18June 20, 2018 5:43 PM

R12, 10 million illegals in a country of 330 million.

That's about 3%.

How is this even remotely a crisis as the GOP portrays it?

by Anonymousreply 19June 20, 2018 5:46 PM

R16 no look it up, Clinton signed the tent city/separation agreement back in 1997

And you guys do know that MOST of these illegal coming over are EXTREMELY homophobic, they HATE fags!

So we should not only open our borders to them but pay for them and support them despite being anti gay and the fact that they take the jobs away from honest to goodness CITIZENS, mostly Blacks as studies have shown

Wow gay men really are dumb

by Anonymousreply 20June 20, 2018 6:00 PM

WHO CARES.

Stop giving these half-witted racist hate machines a platform as if their opinions are worthy of broadcast.

They deserve to be pummeled into oblivion and governed by people with actual empathy and critical-thinking skills.

by Anonymousreply 21June 20, 2018 6:06 PM

R12, "undocumented migrants" are almost all working age, and work certain jobs.

The US workforce is about 150 million. Therefore, the illegal population (more like 11 million) is 7% of the total workforce. In some parts of the US, illegal immigrants are closer to 15%-20% of the workforce.

As I said already, the effects are mostly localized to certain geographic areas and industries. You may not see many Mexicans in Maine, but there are a several million of them in the southwest. You won't see illegals working office jobs in state government, but they are everywhere in restaurants, hotels, construction. If you live in one of these areas or have the wrong skill set - which is why the interview in the OP took place in Arizona - the effects are inescapable, and include lowered wages, poor working conditions, entire sectors of the working economy cut off from English speaking citizens, and a lack of respect for laws and norms.

All this is true even though I don't agree with anything Trump is doing. Trump got into power because frustrated people finally said fuck you to the political establishment which has been ignoring them for years.

by Anonymousreply 22June 20, 2018 6:16 PM

I work in higher education and can confirm that Latinos and especially Mexicans do not value education at a cultural level. Latinos are identified as an under-served population by the Department of Education so all universities are looking for ways to recruit and graduate more Hispanic students, but their families discourage them from pursuing higher education in many cases preferring for them to join the low-wage economy as soon as possible to add to the family's pool of the communal earnings. My institution even helped to pilot a totally Hispanic focused university with a wide variety of degree programs and all courses offered in bilingual instruction formats and it never got off the ground due to lack of students.

by Anonymousreply 23June 20, 2018 6:45 PM

They're out in full force on Brietbart and also Brietbart's prepper spin-off site, shtf plan. Nothing constructive or compassionate. No, all they do is engage in whataboutism; what about Obama's policy, wasn't that cruel? What about HIllary's emails? what about, what about, meanwhile children are at this moment traumatized, crying out for their mother and father and siblings.

Every fucking thing with these uneducated, cruel, disgusting, ignorant haters is "well, what about" with no awareness or concept that CHILDREN ARE SUFFERING HORRIBLY *NOW*, AND THIS IS CRUEL AND INHUMANE. They are constantly yammering on about the mothers should have known better and now they are getting their punishment. Endless victim-blaming. It would stop my tears and put a smile on my face to hear some brave people took them out back and shot them up. The world would be better off without them, yet we are stuck with them forever because the devil protects his own and evil never dies.

by Anonymousreply 24June 20, 2018 6:51 PM

Children are suffering at every moment somewhere, and pretty much always have been. Are they any less deserving of outrage just because they haven't been on your tv recently?

by Anonymousreply 25June 20, 2018 6:56 PM

This is a good point R25. I have worked in social welfare nearly my entire working life. There are always people in trouble and in need. I don't agree with separating children from parents at the border. But the current political theater is part of a cascade of political and social knock-on effects that got started by the looming challenge of illegal immigration. Keep in mind that Mexican immigration to the US in the past 30 years is believed to be the largest human migration in known history.

Deplorables have heard the whataboutism too, btw. They've been told to get retrained for "better" jobs. They've been told to move to "better" neighborhoods. They are ignored when their children can't get summer jobs or they can't find any work at all, or they do manage to find a job but get shoved out by the illegal in-group. They're too honest to give a fake name to the emergency room when they are sick and don't have insurance. Sure there is some so-called racism, but a lot of their anger is due to being shut out of participation in the economy, and seeing people with no legal status being given more consideration than they've ever seen.

by Anonymousreply 26June 20, 2018 7:03 PM

who ever thought they'd see the day white people victimize themselves for having White Privilege.

by Anonymousreply 27June 20, 2018 7:09 PM

btw for those white people saying illegals are getting the jobs, these are low-paying, minimum wage jobs (like cleaning a toilet) these white folks refuse to do!

by Anonymousreply 28June 20, 2018 7:10 PM

R12 r25 r26 you aren’t fooling anyone you racist cunt deplorable

by Anonymousreply 29June 20, 2018 7:17 PM

Having your children taken from you is a harsh consequence, but people who have committed other types of crimes have the same thing happen to them every day.

Why are illegal immigrants special in that regard?

by Anonymousreply 30June 20, 2018 7:19 PM

No matter what Trump says, he will never help anyone but himself and the wealthy donor class. He could substantially shut down immigration by criminalizing the HIRING of illegal immigrants, but he will never do that.

by Anonymousreply 31June 20, 2018 7:19 PM

R30, of course that is not true. The children of crminals are not themselves imprisoned.

by Anonymousreply 32June 20, 2018 7:21 PM

R12 do you really expect us to believe that the right-wing crazies who run Arizona and HAVE run Arizona for years wouldn't scream from the rooftops about immigrant crime and have the stats to back it up? I'm not saying that immigration is utterly painless but don't fuckin lie you asshole.

by Anonymousreply 33June 20, 2018 7:22 PM

I am pro immigration. However, I do not want illegals coming in to take advantage of the free services while hard working working class people suffer. It's ok by me if they cross illegally to find jobs but they should leave their kids with relatives and friends back home. child care is very expensive in USA and now their kids are getting proper care, food, shelter, medical services. Sounds like they got a good deal.

by Anonymousreply 34June 20, 2018 7:25 PM

I feel bad for saying it, but I don't care about those kids. The more faux liberals jump up and down the less interested I am. This country doesn't care about separating African-American families on trumped up charges like the woman who was thrown in jail in Texas for voting and not knowing she couldn't vote as a felon.

The people streaming over the border are willing criminals and flagrantly breaking the law. And to all the people say prices will go up, maybe they need to so that people doing these jobs can earn a living wage

by Anonymousreply 35June 20, 2018 7:31 PM

I highly doubt these kids will be either in the long term, R32, although I admit I have no idea how long they are held there before they are (hopefully) shipped back to relatives.

by Anonymousreply 36June 20, 2018 7:33 PM

To be honest, I don't like children so I don't have any and don't really care about these either.

by Anonymousreply 37June 20, 2018 7:34 PM

I would feel a lot worse if this weren't a totally avoidable situation for these migrants to put themselves in. If a parent knowingly walks their child over a cliff do you blame the parent or the cliff?

by Anonymousreply 38June 20, 2018 7:37 PM

R38: Shut up you stupid bitch troll!

by Anonymousreply 39June 20, 2018 7:38 PM

R12, r38, r25, r26 all the same cunt

by Anonymousreply 40June 20, 2018 7:39 PM

R40: The "Shut Up You Stupid Bitch Troll" Foundation thanks you for your services!

by Anonymousreply 41June 20, 2018 7:40 PM

They are simply too stupid or brainwashed to know that Trump is lying and so is FOX News- it's just that simple. Never mind the immorality.

by Anonymousreply 42June 20, 2018 7:42 PM

Why be surprised? Trump is of German stock.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43June 20, 2018 7:43 PM

The immigrants they come from countries ( ex Honduras, El Salvador,etc) where poverty and extreme violence is present everyday. Also horrible violence against women. They feel desperate of their living situation and hope for a better future. Who can blame them? When you live in those extreme situations you want to get away and hope for a better future for your kids. The deplorables have no idea from the situation they come, for them is very easy to say those things.

by Anonymousreply 44June 20, 2018 7:43 PM

For the record, the original reference to deplorable was to the creeping emergence of the alt-right white supremicists who were emboldened by Trump’s campaign. It was his supporters who embraced the term to identify themselves. For some reason.

And Hillary was right, as we saw in Charlottesville and continue to see in Trump’s policies.

by Anonymousreply 45June 20, 2018 7:43 PM

"What about..." is the new "But her emails!"

by Anonymousreply 46June 20, 2018 7:44 PM

To all the stupid bitch trolls on this thread, these are ASYLYUM seekers, not illegal immigrants. They have the right to seek asylum and have broken NO LAWS. Net migration from Mexico is now at 0, so there is no problem. And finally, you are never going to deport MILLIONS of people, it is too expensive, and a logistical nightmare. It ain't happening, so you best come to terms with it. So again, shut up, you stupid bitch trolls!

by Anonymousreply 47June 20, 2018 7:44 PM

Strange situation, considering the US is a nation of immigrants, who murdered all before them to take the land.

by Anonymousreply 48June 20, 2018 7:45 PM

Deplorable Ron Carroll in op's link has a public Facebook account. Like most old people, he's unfamiliar with the concept of making his page private.

by Anonymousreply 49June 20, 2018 7:47 PM

They could have applied for asylum at the border before entering the country, R47, but they chose to cross it illegally, and only asked for asylum when caught. It's pretty clear that asylum was a backup plan for them.

by Anonymousreply 50June 20, 2018 7:49 PM

Melania is a fucking immigrant too. Ivana also. His kids are half descendents of immigrants. The difference is they look like models ( with cosmetic helps of course). I hate Trump and his deplorables!

by Anonymousreply 51June 20, 2018 7:50 PM

Does it hurt when you pull shit out of your ass like that, R50? There are plenty of legitimate asylum seekers who did everything they were supposed to do and are still having their children taken away.

by Anonymousreply 52June 20, 2018 7:51 PM

R50: Wrong again, stupid bitch! They are turning themselves in asking for asylum and having their kids ripped away! Sit down, shut up and stop wasting this thread's time, junior!

by Anonymousreply 53June 20, 2018 7:52 PM

[quote]R12, "undocumented migrants" are almost all working age, and work certain jobs.

Sorry but that's not true. There are plenty of children and families in that number.

[quote]But the current political theater is part of a cascade of political and social knock-on effects that got started by the looming challenge of illegal immigration.

Bullshit. There is no "looming challenge." Illegal immigration has been flat for over a decade. This "current political theater" is the work of the Trump administration, creating a policy that is deliberately cruel and unnecessary.

by Anonymousreply 54June 20, 2018 7:56 PM

You don't want illegal immigrants?

Go after the USA businesses hiring them.

by Anonymousreply 55June 20, 2018 7:57 PM

[quote]And they do get various types of welfare benefits - housing and medical care and food assistance are available to illegal women who are pregnant or have young children. And many Mexican women stay pregnant for years. ... The main advantages to Mexican immigration are cheap meth and good Mexican food.

My goodness but what a lovely example of bigotry in your post in R12, most of which was false, like your claims cited here.

by Anonymousreply 56June 20, 2018 7:58 PM

I wonder why the people so enraged about illegals never go after the people hiring them. Never. They don’t talk about it at all.

by Anonymousreply 57June 20, 2018 8:03 PM

They never talk about how Trump goes out of his way to hire foreign workers. cooks, servers... They never talk about that at all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58June 20, 2018 8:06 PM

Last time I checked r12, most of the meth sold in this country was sold by white people....mainly men! The same group of people responsible for most of the drugs and violence in this country.

by Anonymousreply 59June 20, 2018 8:10 PM

I live in Mexico, r23, and I can safely say you are full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 60June 20, 2018 8:14 PM

Of course he is. Study after study has shown the same thing: that immigrants from Mexico, Central America, and South America, assimilate at the same rate that other immigrant communities have over the decades.

by Anonymousreply 61June 20, 2018 8:17 PM

R58, I was just about to post the same thing. Can journalists start doing their jobs and find out how many illegal immigrants Trump has hired over the years?

Even his wife was an illegal immigrant. Remember when they were supposed to give a press conference to explain Melania’s immigration record? Just one of many Trump press conferences that never happened.

by Anonymousreply 62June 20, 2018 8:21 PM

2,342 children separated from 2,206 adults in just over a month.

No plan to reunite them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63June 20, 2018 8:30 PM

R6, given the spelling, that may be our old pal AYB. He sometimes tries to pretend he's Canadian but he's really British, and he's a far right wackadoo.

by Anonymousreply 64June 20, 2018 8:31 PM

I don't understand. If they do not want the families separated, then they should enter legally.

by Anonymousreply 65June 20, 2018 8:48 PM

[quote]I wonder why the people so enraged about illegals never go after the people hiring them. Never. They don’t talk about it at all.

Because they know their friends and neighbors — if not them themselves — are doing the hiring.

Throw a few farmers and restaurant owners into ICE camps for employing illegal immigrants and we'd be having an entirely different conversation.

by Anonymousreply 66June 20, 2018 8:51 PM

[quote]I don't understand. If they do not want the families separated, then they should enter legally.

Many of them are, R65, and their kids are still being taken away.

by Anonymousreply 67June 20, 2018 9:02 PM

We need to talk about the people hiring them. Brcause they are ultimately the ones causing this.

by Anonymousreply 68June 20, 2018 9:05 PM

*because

by Anonymousreply 69June 20, 2018 9:06 PM

That would have to be a bi-partisan discussion based on principles and the rule of law, something Republicans would never agree to.

by Anonymousreply 70June 20, 2018 9:08 PM

Trolls not only troll but they ask questions and all over this thread claim not to understand ("I don't understand") because they obviously didn't read any of the posts. Learn to read. Read the posts BEFORE asking. It's not hard to understand what has happened.

The answers to their questions are in the previous posts that they didn't bother to read. Maybe English is their fourth language or they are playing games and trolling because they just can't be THAT fucking stupid. Stupid people get blocked.

by Anonymousreply 71June 20, 2018 9:11 PM

R71 You are the only stupid, go away troll

by Anonymousreply 72June 20, 2018 9:17 PM

People of all races, ethnicities and countries of origin should be treated equally and be arrested when they break the law.

by Anonymousreply 73June 20, 2018 9:25 PM

I think R72 just proved R71's point.

by Anonymousreply 74June 20, 2018 9:25 PM

Many of these families are not breaking the law, R73. Now what?

by Anonymousreply 75June 20, 2018 9:26 PM

Reply 73 knows that, r75.

by Anonymousreply 76June 20, 2018 9:30 PM

I'm sure he does but it's worth highlighting that none of these people want to talk about that, mostly because it destroys their narrative, as does pointing out that it's not illegal to cross literally anywhere on the U.S. border and ask for asylum. The law doesn't require that you only use the designated ports of entry.

by Anonymousreply 77June 20, 2018 9:35 PM

Here in NYC, I see hispanic women collecting bottles and they get their kids to do it too. I see it all the time on my walk home, kids collecting bottles and cans and then they wait for their parents

by Anonymousreply 78June 20, 2018 9:43 PM

When I first moved to this neighborhood there was an empty lot at the end of the street with a liquor store on the other side. In the empty lot were large numbers of hispanic day laborers looking for work. On the other side of the street were a bunch of white guys, who I assume were US citizens, sitting on their asses waiting for the liquor store to open and asking people for money. One day as I walked by one of the white guys asked me for a beer. I said "it's 7:30 in the morning, I'm on my way to work, I don't have a beer."

The empty lot is gone, replaced with an apartment building and the liquor store is a marijuana dispensary now. The day laborers have moved to a different spot, and there aren't as many as there used to be, but they are still out there looking for work.

When I used to walk past the two groups every day I couldn't help but think that maybe we are deporting the wrong people.

by Anonymousreply 79June 20, 2018 9:56 PM

It has already been established that there were many large groups of people fleeing violence in Central and South America, seeking asylum and not entering the US illegally. They had no choice but to leave and had to get out quickly.

They are not Mexican illegals who were illegally entering the country as most of them fly in, some take the underground tunnels.

And, these asylum-seekers from Central and South America are not criminals, they were running away from criminals, fleeing a deadly situation. If they were criminals it makes sense that they would have stayed there. Why would thy leave? Contrary to Trumps lies, they did not break any laws.

The link @ R63 provides some details in terms of numbers of families/children cruelly separated from their parents and subjected to confinement, who may never be reunited due to a lack of a tracking system and the possibility that some of the children were trafficked or sold to Trumps' pedophile friends and wealthy republican donors, which is why they were taken away and not tracked--without a trace.

by Anonymousreply 80June 20, 2018 10:01 PM

My initial reaction was to write something along the lines of, "Why can't all of these deplorables just stay at home and fuck their cousins, like they're supposed to? That's all they're good for, anyway."

Except then I realized that that would simply result in future generations of deplorables. So now I'm advocating forced sterilization for the lot of them.

by Anonymousreply 81June 20, 2018 10:10 PM

Democratic lawyers fly down there and tell them to use asylum as an excuse, when they just want to pimp out the US.

by Anonymousreply 82June 20, 2018 10:14 PM

R78 It's called being industrious. Just like picking up a penny on the ground.

by Anonymousreply 83June 20, 2018 10:16 PM

R38 perhaps if our Foreign Policy of smash and grab - give us your stuff to we'll kill you or destroy your country economically hadn't fucked so many countries over they wouldn't be on the run.

Get yourself acquainted with our history of meddling in places like El Salvador,Guatamala,Honduras, and a dozen more.

by Anonymousreply 84June 20, 2018 10:17 PM

These imbeciles can't get it through their thick skulls that these parents did not enter illegally. They were trying to do the right thing. They are asylum seekers who feared for their lives and were trying to protect their child, NOT Mexicans crossing the border illegally.

Thick skulled and dense they are saying (in OP Link) that this is the punishment for the poor choices the parents made and if the kids are paying the price then so be it. That mindset is very characteristic of sadists and also abusers and pedophiles.

So, in essence, what they are saying is, due to their parents' choice to come to the US, if the end result is that these innocent little children are frightened and suffering and enduring trauma then so be it, when that's NEVER okay. If I were to ask them that point blank I wonder what they would say, given that they are dense and ignorant. And sadistic too.

by Anonymousreply 85June 20, 2018 10:27 PM

R82: God, you people are fucking boring. So very boring. Boring.

by Anonymousreply 86June 20, 2018 10:32 PM

I'm sure that some of the parents did enter illegally, R85, but the Trump administration is treating both legal and illegal entry the same, which destroys their point. These idiots all seem to have the same talking points:

1. How dare the parents subject their children to this grueling journey? It's their fault!!!!

Well, except that many of these families face credible death threats, so the journey is their only choice.

2. These families are entering illegally! We don't let felons keep their children when we imprison them!

Except that many of them did not enter illegally and none of them have been given a hearing and found guilty.

3. These families didn't go to the proper port of entry so they deserve what they got!

Except that the immigration law explicitly states that you don't have to go through the official ports of entry to claim asylum. It's enough that you're in the U.S.

4. Trump is just following the law!!!

Except that no law requires that children be forcibly taken from their parents.

5. The children are being well cared for and this is what the parents really wanted.

Except that all of these parents are desperate to get their children back and no, they aren't being well cared for, as story after story has demonstrated.

6. Brown people are terrible!!!!

Oh so many variations on this and none of them require a response other than contempt.

by Anonymousreply 87June 20, 2018 10:34 PM

^ Thank you. W&W

by Anonymousreply 88June 20, 2018 10:37 PM

Once again, we have fat, old white people/asshole baby boomers who are the beneficiaries of cheap immigrant labor for the food they eat, the clothes they wear, the apartments and housing they live in constructed with cheap, low cost immigrant labor, and finally, the cheap immigrant labor who will wiping their nasty skank asses when they can't do it themselves, bitching about immigrants.

by Anonymousreply 89June 20, 2018 10:38 PM

^ True, I agree, but then when I watched all of his rallies (and I saw every one of them) I noticed that, with few exceptions, the majority of attendees were under age 55, so they are not Baby Boomers. The youngest BB's are turning 60 next year. A lot of elderly people from The Silent Generation, ages 75-95, voted for Trump. Although Trump is on the cusp of BB and the previous generation, BB's "grew up" with Trump so to speak, and they had his number from way back in the 1980's.

BB republican rednecks tend to be very vocal and outspoken and on the news/media so it *seems* as though the majority who voted for Trump are BB's, but that isn't accurate. I think "seems" would be the key word there.

by Anonymousreply 90June 20, 2018 10:54 PM

[The Silent Generation, ages 75-95, voted for Trump. ]

This is the generation that initially wouldn't let African Americans have any part of WWII except waiting on white officers. Eventually they allowed them to die in combat but only in segregated non-white groups. They also had a rule that no white person of any rank had to salute any African American soldier of any rank. The "greatest generation" according to Mr. Brokaw. LOL.

by Anonymousreply 91June 20, 2018 11:42 PM

R91 luckily they will all be dead soon

by Anonymousreply 92June 20, 2018 11:46 PM

[quote]For God's sake, stop calling real Americans, deplorables

Just as soon as Trump stops calling innocent Hispanic woman and children Vermin.

And spare me they broke the law BS. Crossing the boarder illegally is a misdemeanor not a felony. A DUI is a felony, should we permanently label everyone in the US as Vermin who ever had a DUI?

by Anonymousreply 93June 20, 2018 11:54 PM

[quote]Once again, we have fat, old white people/asshole baby boomers who are the beneficiaries of cheap immigrant labor for the food they eat, the clothes they wear

Well said.

by Anonymousreply 94June 20, 2018 11:56 PM

Tell that to all the right wingers who call Liberals Libatards.

by Anonymousreply 95June 20, 2018 11:57 PM

What I said is that many elderly people from The Silent Generation voted for Trump along with Millennials and GenXers.

If you watch videos of the rallies you'll see the *majority* of attendees are not Baby Boomers. They are clearly under age 55. Or over age 75.

I agree R92. TSG are the most racist generation ever. Many of them voted for Trump and then died or are too senile to know what's going on as of lately because most of them are in their 80's or 90's now (actually mid-70's to mid-90's to be more exact.) They either didn't live long enough to see the latest of Trumps fuckery and crimes or they are incoherent.

by Anonymousreply 96June 21, 2018 12:03 AM

Their enemy is the Rich. Ye Olde 1 Percent. As every "average" American's enemy is the Rich. Not blacks, not browns, not migrants, not immigrants, not women, not gays, not trans, not Jews, not Chinese, not nobody except THE RICH. Always and everywhere fucking everything up and diverting from their own responsibility. They hate you and want to take everything you have. Learn it, deal with it, and vote accordingly.

by Anonymousreply 97June 21, 2018 12:04 AM

Trump supporters are fucking vile sub-human monsters.

by Anonymousreply 98June 21, 2018 12:06 AM

[quote] Crossing the boarder illegally is a misdemeanor not a felony.

You know what is a felony? Lying on your security clearance forms, which half of trump's regime has done multiple times.

by Anonymousreply 99June 21, 2018 12:10 AM

R97 but brown immigrants are such easy scapegoats to blame for the drug and job problems the poor and middle white class have...

by Anonymousreply 100June 21, 2018 12:14 AM

And now another horror. The latest is that they had drugged some of the kids, including the youngest of them. My guess is so that they don't remember being abused or raped. The thread topic is, "Children forcibly injected with drugs."

That explains why State Senators were not allowed into these detention centers where the children are confined.

And imo, the girls taken *in the middle of the night* (WTF?) and transported from TX to New York State has all the signs of human trafficking. Very Suspicious.

Getting worse by the hour. Sick to my stomach.

by Anonymousreply 101June 21, 2018 12:15 AM

[quote]If you watch videos of the rallies you'll see the *majority* of attendees are not Baby Boomers. They are clearly under age 55. Or over age 75.

Faulty logic. Did you take a survey of everyone age or is it just your personal bias? The majority of Baby Boomers DID put Trump into the white house. Maybe they are just to lazy and self involved to actually go to a rally. Did you ever think of that?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102June 21, 2018 12:16 AM

they are kidnappers. Add that to their crimes. The White House is full of kidnappers. let it be added to the indictment

by Anonymousreply 103June 21, 2018 12:16 AM

^ Kidnappers and pedophiles.

And now the latest as per R101 (there's a new thread on it) is that some of the kids were drugged. Horrible.

by Anonymousreply 104June 21, 2018 12:19 AM

It is being reported by many credible sources. Here is one of several.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105June 21, 2018 12:30 AM

R104 lets be honest most deplorables would be okay with these children being sent to gas chambers....

by Anonymousreply 106June 21, 2018 12:34 AM

Finally something is being done about these illegals. Yes it's harsh but it's the only way to serve as a deterrent. If their parents had done things legally in the first place it wouldn't be an issue.

Sick of the sob stories and sick and tired of seeing people taking advantage of another country at the expense of those that were born there.

by Anonymousreply 107June 21, 2018 12:35 AM

Zzzzzzzzzzzap!

by Anonymousreply 108June 21, 2018 12:36 AM

Fuck you, R107. No. Your'e wrong.

People requesting asylum are not doing anything illegal.

Further, people crossing the border without papers are not ILLEGAL. No human being is ILLEGAL. They are guilty at most of a misdemeanor.

You are a sick fuck. You really are. You are sub-human, a monster. We should deport assholes like YOU.

by Anonymousreply 109June 21, 2018 12:36 AM

^ I agree. I noticed that R107 is trolling the thread. An angry mean-spirited bitch deplorable pos.

by Anonymousreply 110June 21, 2018 12:39 AM

"Sick of the sob stories and sick and tired of seeing people taking advantage of another country at the expense of those that were born there."

And I'm sick and tired of jack asses like R107 eating cheap food picked by illegal aliens, I am sick and tired of jack asses like R107 having their lawns cut and snow shoveled by cheap illegal immigrant labor, I'm sick and tired of jack asses like R107 living in newly built houses and condos built with cheap illegal immigrant labor, I'm sick and tired of jack asses like R107 getting her hooves and claws done cheaply in salons employing cheap, illegal immigrant labor, I'm sick and tired of jack asses of like R107 being able to buy clothes made by cheap, illegal immigrant labor, and I'm sick and tired of jack asses like R107 who will end up in a nursing home and having her stanky ass wiped by cheap illegal immigrant labor when the bitch can't do it herself/himself, and I am sick and tired of whiny ass, white, entitled jack asses like R107.

by Anonymousreply 111June 21, 2018 12:50 AM

I'm not trolling the thread, I'm offering my view point. Mass immigration is killing western societies and unless something is being done about it, the countries are going to slip further under.

R109 got TRIGGERED. They have no reason to request asylum, they just want to live in a better country. That would be fine if the country isn't already struggling as it is. Start living in the real world and stop being a liberal mouth piece.

R110 first one with the name calling. As soon as you resort to petty name calling you lose the argument. Have a civilised discussion or don't bother.

R111 I don't hire illegals. for anything.

by Anonymousreply 112June 21, 2018 12:52 AM

R111 you buy your clothes in a cheap sweat shop like the rest of us so get off your moral high horse. Why do you have to bring race into it? Most of those properties are built buy cheap illegal immigrants because they have forced out ordinary Americans by working for peanuts meaning Americans can no longer work in the industry because there is no decent wage.

You sound so detached from the real world it's scary. No doubt you live in a beautiful ivory tower in some lovely suburb. Get over yourself.

by Anonymousreply 113June 21, 2018 12:58 AM

Omg so many trolls - I really hope some big fucking news drops this week.

by Anonymousreply 114June 21, 2018 1:02 AM

[quote]I'm not trolling the thread, I'm offering my view point.

Perhaps but it's a stupid view point [sic], since your posts are factually incorrect.

by Anonymousreply 115June 21, 2018 1:06 AM

[quote]As soon as you resort to petty name calling you lose the argument. Have a civilised discussion or don't bother.

That depends. For example, I can call you a liar because you are, in fact, lying. Nowhere does that mean I've "lost the argument." It just means that you're being called out for what you are. And no "civilised discussion" is possible with someone so careless with the truth.

by Anonymousreply 116June 21, 2018 1:07 AM

R115 Well enlighten me. How are my viewpoints incorrect. Why not educate instead of focusing on something as inconsequential as grammar and calling an opinion stupid. Though that's exactly what I expected. Any view or opinion that differs from your own you call stupid.

R116 Honestly you don't want a dialogue, you just want to be right and prove a point. You're too vitriolic and immature to bother with.

by Anonymousreply 117June 21, 2018 1:12 AM

Let's go to the record, shall we, R117?

[quote]Finally something is being done about these illegals.

False. And rather stupid, since many of these are not "illegals" and we've been handling illegal immigrants and asylum seekers for the past few decades. Illegal immigration to the U.S. has been flat for the past decade, so apparently something was indeed "being done."

[quote]Yes it's harsh but it's the only way to serve as a deterrent.

False. You have no data that it is in any way serving as a deterrent.

[quote]If their parents had done things legally in the first place it wouldn't be an issue.

False. Many of the parents affected by this did everything legally and still had their children taken away.

[quote]Sick of the sob stories and sick and tired of seeing people taking advantage of another country at the expense of those that were born there.

Racist.

[quote]Mass immigration is killing western societies and unless something is being done about it, the countries are going to slip further under.

False and bigoted.

[quote]R109 got TRIGGERED.

Personal attack. So much for the claim about wanting discussion.

[quote]They have no reason to request asylum,

False. Many have real reason to fear for their lives.

[quote]That would be fine if the country isn't already struggling as it is.

False. As Trump supporters remind us daily, the country is doing fine.

[quote]Start living in the real world and stop being a liberal mouth piece.

Personal attack.

[quote]R110 first one with the name calling. As soon as you resort to petty name calling you lose the argument.

You appear to have lost the argument, by your own criteria.

[quote]You sound so detached from the real world it's scary. No doubt you live in a beautiful ivory tower in some lovely suburb. Get over yourself.

Q.E.D.

[quote]R115 Well enlighten me. How are my viewpoints incorrect. Why not educate

Because you have made it clear, repeatedly, that you are incapable of, and uninterested in, learning.

[quote]Any view or opinion that differs from your own you call stupid.

No. I call stupid, uninformed opinions stupid.

[quote]R116 Honestly you don't want a dialogue, you just want to be right and prove a point.

LOL.... Oh, the irony....

by Anonymousreply 118June 21, 2018 1:20 AM

(R26) I call bullshit on the notion that Mexicans coming to the US is the biggest migration in human history:

Between 1900 and 1915, more than 15 million immigrants arrived in the United States.

Percentage wise, that was a MUCH larger influx of newcomers than we have had in the past 30 years. (15 million out of a total population of a little over 80,000,000, vs. 30 million out of a total population of 300,000,000) Even number wise, it's dwarfed by the migration/exchange of muslims/hindus in India/Pakistan in 1948. Try again.

We could easily manage it - but people have gotten hysterical. I have taught a zillion people with Hispanic surnames. They are just like other kids. Two have just received their doctorates. Lack of money and societal oppression are the real factors in underachievement by members of any ethnic or racial group, especially ones who look physically different from the majority population

by Anonymousreply 119June 21, 2018 1:27 AM

And of course that decrepit fucker in OP's link looks like he's right out of central casting.

by Anonymousreply 120June 21, 2018 1:30 AM

Go fuck yourself, R113, you whiny little bitch. If you can't a decent job, or afford to live in a nice house, don't fucking blame immigrants, blame the fucking Trump, the Koch brothers and other billionaires who are determined to take even more money away from you. You're falling for the same crap Hitler did to the Jews in Germany in the 1930's and every other demagogue since: vilify the most vulnerable, defenseless population and make them the scapegoats for all the worlds problems.

And unlike you, I am not stupid enough to not realize or deny that I am the direct beneficiary of cheap immigrant labor at some point in the food/clothing/construction/personal services supply chain. And unlike you, I'm not whining to have these same immigrants deported despite them being here many, many years because they're taking jobs away from "honest, hard-working Americans" like you.

And why did I bring race into it? Because for people like you, you bring up race each and every time you get the opportunity or where it serves your political purposes. You simply resent me and others for having it thrown back in your bitch, racist face.

by Anonymousreply 121June 21, 2018 1:37 AM

These people have no critical thinking skills. To support everything that goddamn orange asshole says and do, is to not have a moral compass or compassion for others different than them.

by Anonymousreply 122June 21, 2018 1:49 AM

[quote]R16 no look it up, Clinton signed the tent city/separation agreement back in 1997

Reality and Snopes yet again calls you out as a disinformation-spewing Nazi bitch.

Now fuck off back to that "alt-right" dungeon you came over from.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123June 21, 2018 1:53 AM

They are all fake asylum seekers.

by Anonymousreply 124June 21, 2018 2:00 AM

R112, your viewpoint is ignorant and bigoted. Fuck you.

by Anonymousreply 125June 21, 2018 2:10 AM

Racist piece of shit at 112, didn't the Irish, Italians, Polish, English, etc. didn't also have a reason to request asylum in America? They too just wanted to live in a better country.

by Anonymousreply 126June 21, 2018 2:11 AM

I don't know about the deplorables but the rich folks don't give a shit as long as their bank accounts and stocks keep going up. They don't give a shit about nobody but themselves. And some people I know don't have time to be bothered with all these "poor children" they are too busy working to pay bills and rent. That's what I have noticed.

by Anonymousreply 127June 21, 2018 2:23 AM

They are coached on what to say so they all claim asylum when caught crossing illegally, even if they have no valid claim. This puts the burden on the US to validate their claims, meanwhile they and their kids were free to disappear into the illegal immigrant community up until Trump started enforcing the law.

by Anonymousreply 128June 21, 2018 3:21 AM

Just slither back to gab and be with your own kind r128.

by Anonymousreply 129June 21, 2018 3:24 AM

[quote]Mass immigration is killing western societies and unless something is being done about it, the countries are going to slip further under.

President Barack HUSSEIN Obama offered white...oh, excuse me, "western" coal miners the opportunity to retrain for jobs that actually prepares them to live in the 21st Century - they refused. The money earmarked for that retraining was removed from Trump's budget. They now sit at home with their antiquated skill set to go along with their mindset, collecting welfare, watching FOX all day and like you, screaming about the destruction of "western society."

Your attempt to constantly use "western society" as if some Evangelical living in Kansas who doesn't believe the earth is more than 6000 years old, who doesn't believe in protecting the environment, who doesn't believe in a woman having a right over her own body, who wants to defund the NEA, education and everything else you believe to be "western society," is pathetic. You are a regressive who thinks you're evolved when in reality, you're very simplistic in how you define a functioning, *civilized* society.

Places like Alabama with virtually no "mass immigration" is dependent on states with "mass immigration" specifically because not every immigrant is how you envision them. Those brown immigrants you hate so much? Many of them -on average- are more educated and wealthier than the "western" ones. While idiots who think like you are busy on SM tweeting thousands of times about the fall of "western civilization" and their cheese doodle-stained fingers picking out their delusional avatar where they imagine themselves as some muscle-bound character from "300" or a Crusader with some giant St. George's flag, those immigrants you hate are why red states get their welfare checks.

You're too dumb to understand something: Those states full of mostly white people are the ones who don't want gays to have rights, don't believe in climate change or anything else associated with being highly-educated and "westernized." You want to pretend that merely being white automatically defines someone as being better and more "evolved." If it were up to "western" people, a slimeball named Roy Moore who doesn't even believe in evolution, would be in the Senate right now.

You can call yourself civilized and evolved when you have the ability to judge people as individuals. Until then, take a seat.

by Anonymousreply 130June 21, 2018 3:27 AM

[quote]They are coached on what to say

That would be you, coming in here with your handy Fox News talking points but not one clue as to what is actually happening.

by Anonymousreply 131June 21, 2018 3:29 AM

Fuck every fucking Trump supporter, defender, and apologist. You're all fucking modern-day brownshirts. You are EVIL, aiding and abetting EVIL, no matter what story you tell yourself to be able to sleep at night. Fuck you all.

by Anonymousreply 132June 21, 2018 3:31 AM

The Deplorables are white trash that Trump would never want to socialize with or have anything to do with on his own time.

by Anonymousreply 133June 21, 2018 3:39 AM

[quote]The Deplorables are white trash that Trump would never want to socialize with or have anything to do with on his own time.

He only needs their worship of him and they pathetically oblige.

by Anonymousreply 134June 21, 2018 3:43 AM

He’s happy to take their money though. MAGA hats are now 5% off!

by Anonymousreply 135June 21, 2018 4:12 AM

Can we just ban stupid?

by Anonymousreply 136June 21, 2018 5:10 AM

OK, trump is bad. But try to think of a specific thing trump has done wrong. You have to resort to Russian conspiracy theories. The only people who voted against trump were gays and foreigners. And you want our protection from violent homophobes. Maybe if you are so odious and disgusting. You deserve to be assaulted. Did that cross your entitled treasonous minds??? I know some gays are good but when I read the universal hate if trump in this forum , I can't see a reason to allow u to exist.

by Anonymousreply 137June 21, 2018 3:26 PM

I'm an independent liberal and I wish the media would stop playing games with this serious issue. This same shit was happening under Obama. Furthermore these people be using kids as a clutch to enter our country illegally. We do not have the resources to keep letting illegals flood country like this. the families should be separated. Its a harsh reality of life. you enter in country illegally, most likely living in better conditions in prison here then where ya ass came from.

by Anonymousreply 138June 21, 2018 3:37 PM

dummies. and proud of it.

by Anonymousreply 139June 21, 2018 3:40 PM

No one cares what deplorables think, just ignore them.

by Anonymousreply 140June 21, 2018 3:45 PM

[quote]I'm an independent liberal

Yeah, see, here's the thing: we didn't buy it when you posted this verbatim in other threads and we're not going to buy it here, either.

[quote]This same shit was happening under Obama.

No, it really wasn't. The rest of your post was too ignorant to warrant a comment.

by Anonymousreply 141June 21, 2018 4:59 PM

This WAS going on under Obama. You weak democrats can deny reality all you want, its the truth. Keep living in that fkin bubble. Trump 2020. Vote independent.

by Anonymousreply 142June 21, 2018 5:08 PM

According to a survey, the old folks in Florida love Trump.

by Anonymousreply 143June 21, 2018 5:11 PM

R137 The "only" people. False. Dumbest post on the thread.

You're out of place here on the DL. Wrong forum. You might want to check out Breitbart.

by Anonymousreply 144June 21, 2018 9:05 PM

R138, no, the "same shit" was most certainly NOT happening under Obama, you fucking lying sack of shit.

Just stop. Please. Stop being a fucking moron, spewing this bullshit false-equivalency.

What the FUCK is wrong with you that you actually think that?

by Anonymousreply 145June 21, 2018 11:21 PM

No, R142, it wasn't. You are LYING. Like the good little brownshirt you are. Buying into the propagand and lies, and dutifully spreading them like the good little traitor you are.

by Anonymousreply 146June 21, 2018 11:22 PM

We’re not. We’re calling you traitors “deplorables”.

by Anonymousreply 147June 21, 2018 11:28 PM

[quote]But try to think of a specific thing trump has done wrong.

Good lord, where to start.... How about signing a tax bill that adds a trillion dollars to the deficit and has all of the money going to the 1%? Or working hard to take away health care from millions of people? Or separating families from people legally claiming asylum at our border? Or sucking up to dictators and pissing off our allies? Or starting multiple trade wars, including wars with our allies? Or effectively killing the CFPB such that it no longer provides any oversight into the financial industry or any relief to those affected? Or effectively killing the EPA?

[quote]The only people who voted against trump were gays and foreigners.

Ah, so you're a fucking moron. Got it. The rest of your silly rant was only mildly amusing. You'll need to do better than that.

by Anonymousreply 148June 21, 2018 11:29 PM

[quote] A lot of elderly people from The Silent Generation, ages 75-95, voted for Trump.

Why the fuck is the Silent Generation even voting? What the hell are they voting for? Geriatric rights? When I'm 89 years old, I'm not going to be out there voting for politicians to fuck up the Earth and the country even more.

They can't depart soon enough!

by Anonymousreply 149June 22, 2018 8:19 PM

^ I agree. That really pissed me off when I saw the 75+ yr old crowd attending the rallies and in photo shoots with Trump.

They were at several dozen of them, including the latest rally a few days ago. Flanked by Millennials and GenXers, a few Baby-Boomers here and there.

But they have no business voting at that age when they aren't going to be around for the consequences and ugly aftermath.

Some of them who voted for Trump have already died or are now senile and don't even know who the current president is or what's going on in the world. They don't remember what they ate for breakfast. Maybe that was their final "FUCK YOU" to all of the younger generations. Really pisses me off.

by Anonymousreply 150June 22, 2018 8:41 PM

Nazis hate the old and handicapped so they will get their turn in their purge. Good going boomers.

by Anonymousreply 151June 22, 2018 9:59 PM

R148, Republicans will always get tax policy right. Don't attack windmills. Less tax is always better. You could tax the top 1% at 100% rate and the revenue generated would be negligible. Mst corporation shares are owned by your pension fund.

by Anonymousreply 152June 22, 2018 11:17 PM

R152, they never get tax policies right, that's why every time they're in charge, deficits explode and economies crater.

No, "less tax" is not always better. That's just fucking stupid.

You are wrong in everything you say, but you mindlessly parrot the lies the 1% feed you, like a good little brown-shirt.

by Anonymousreply 153June 22, 2018 11:20 PM

The Deplorables Troll is The Civil War Troll

Don't feed this sociopath cunt

by Anonymousreply 154June 22, 2018 11:57 PM

[quote]Republicans will always get tax policy right.

The data don't agree with you. Reagan didn't get it right; George W. Bush was worse; and the most recent tax bill was the worst of all. All they've managed to do is create massive deficits. We didn't even get any economic stimulus from these bills.

[quote]Don't attack windmills. Less tax is always better.

Really? How do you propose to deal with the trillion-dollar deficits that these Republican policies have created?

by Anonymousreply 155June 23, 2018 3:06 AM

Let them eat jewels, r155

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156June 23, 2018 3:09 AM

It's called capitalism. It works,folks. The USA stock market has outshined all stock markets for a hundred years because of low taxes. This insane prosperity has allowed this insane liberalism. The poorer a country the worse off gays are. No idea why u would vote for communism.

by Anonymousreply 157June 23, 2018 9:21 AM

Yes, like a good little Repug, as long as you’re making money off it, it’s moral.

by Anonymousreply 158June 23, 2018 1:48 PM

r150, My great aunt, who's first vote was probably for Roosevelt in 1940 (she was a life long Democrat), voted for Obama in 2008; she died 6 months later.

From Roosevelt to Obama, that's quite a stretch.

by Anonymousreply 159June 23, 2018 2:15 PM

[quote]It's called capitalism. It works,folks.

Unregulated capitalism just leads to robber barons, which don't work for the other 99%, as we're seeing today.

[quote]The USA stock market has outshined all stock markets for a hundred years because of low taxes.

Moron, take a look at what the taxes were in the 50s, 60s, and 70s. When we actually balanced our budgets and the economy did well for everyone, not just the 1%.

[quote]This insane prosperity has allowed this insane liberalism. The poorer a country the worse off gays are. No idea why u would vote for communism.

So you're stupid as well as uninformed. Got it.

by Anonymousreply 160June 23, 2018 2:20 PM

And anything that stops them from making money no matter who or what it hurts, is communism.

by Anonymousreply 161June 23, 2018 2:26 PM

Why can't we just let them all in? There's plenty of room in the US.

by Anonymousreply 162June 23, 2018 4:07 PM

Trollin’, trollin’, trollin’

by Anonymousreply 163June 23, 2018 4:48 PM

w started this decline into the trashbin , or was it nixon?

definitely a repug.

w lost the election too. a reporter asked him about his concession and he looked the reporter dead in the eye and told them 'no, i didnt lose' . the state that swung the balance just happened to be governed by jeb bush.

shocking.,

a massive terrorist event and a shrunken economy

by Anonymousreply 164June 23, 2018 7:51 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!