Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

**BREAKING NEWS** Trump Announced He Will Sign Something to Keep Families Together

Per CNN.

by Anonymousreply 70June 21, 2018 3:26 PM

A naked pix of Melania doesn’t count, Donald.

by Anonymousreply 1June 20, 2018 4:00 PM

That’s the end of the MSM’s current round of “GET TRUMP” bitches. They’ll have to find something else.

by Anonymousreply 2June 20, 2018 4:04 PM

The devil is in the details OP. Trump loves to lie. Anyway, I don't think this will be the end R2. Kids and babies will still be in internment camps just with their parents.

by Anonymousreply 3June 20, 2018 4:07 PM

Is he going to place them all under house arrest?

by Anonymousreply 4June 20, 2018 4:10 PM

Under NO circumstances should Congress agree to funding for a border wall. NONE whatsoever.

by Anonymousreply 5June 20, 2018 4:10 PM

He’s only doing this because Republicans have made it clear to him that carrying on this inhumane policy will cost them the midterms and that the first thing a Democratic Congress will do is start impeachment procedures. Trump is simply saving his hide here, as always.

by Anonymousreply 6June 20, 2018 4:15 PM

All he had to do is call Sessions to end it. Now it is, look at me and how compassionate I am. He may be able to go out and shoot someone, but fucking with kids was going to be his downfall with many of his supporters.

by Anonymousreply 7June 20, 2018 4:19 PM

Oh, dear. His hair.

by Anonymousreply 8June 20, 2018 4:22 PM

And now it's the choir of praise for Shitler all around the room.

by Anonymousreply 9June 20, 2018 4:27 PM

Good (IF he's telling the truth).

by Anonymousreply 10June 20, 2018 4:31 PM

How long will this circle jerk go on? I've got it on mute, by blood pressure can't take it.

by Anonymousreply 11June 20, 2018 4:33 PM

Signing something allows him to keep up the charade that the democrats created a low that allowed this to happen. R7 is right. All he has to do is call Sessions. Now he will brag that he "stopped the democrats very bad law."

by Anonymousreply 12June 20, 2018 4:34 PM

He caved. His base will be apoplectic.

by Anonymousreply 13June 20, 2018 4:34 PM

And this shows, shame is an important factor for the left

by Anonymousreply 14June 20, 2018 4:35 PM

No, he's doing this because he's getting THE SHIT KICKED OUT OF HIM in the press and, even more important to him, in social media -- he's been read to filth for being the horrible person he is, and he's tired of it.

[quote]That’s the end of the MSM’s current round of “GET TRUMP” bitches.

Oh is the big bad media being mean to Trump just because he's ripping little children from their mothers' arms? POOR LITTLE DONNIE!

by Anonymousreply 15June 20, 2018 4:39 PM

Anyone hear from Adolf Eichman, er.. I mean, Stephen Miller yet?

by Anonymousreply 16June 20, 2018 4:39 PM

If we all really cared about immigrant kids we would be down at the border helping immigrant kids.

But we don't. We just want the cheeto to burn.

by Anonymousreply 17June 20, 2018 4:44 PM

Shake it off wimp!

by Anonymousreply 18June 20, 2018 4:46 PM

I agree with the poster above who said that his base will be upset. He’s already got anyone with a heart pissed at him and that is not going to change even with a reversal. Now the people who supported this policy will be just as mad and will want their pound of flesh somehow.

Oh, but the way, R17 just do the world a favor and just kill yourself.

by Anonymousreply 19June 20, 2018 4:47 PM

it's too late. they all crossed the line and waited too long.

by Anonymousreply 20June 20, 2018 4:48 PM

Fire Stephen Miller next.

by Anonymousreply 21June 20, 2018 4:50 PM

More winning. And irrefutable lying- just the other day, congressional democrats had to change the 'law'- his hands were completely tied.

by Anonymousreply 22June 20, 2018 4:51 PM

If we get kids arriving with no parents at all, are we supposed to find the parents down in Columbia and bring them back to their parents? That's what keeping families together means? Pesky little kids running away from home!

by Anonymousreply 23June 20, 2018 4:56 PM

R5 yes he does mean it. He's attracted to.. um .. nevermind.

by Anonymousreply 24June 20, 2018 4:59 PM

Of course....he will house them in family sized cages in the former Sears/Kmart stores.

During the day they will be on work release to support themselves and their families, but the government will deduct 60% to held cover the cost of "the wall."

Then they will be expected to build the wall.

by Anonymousreply 25June 20, 2018 5:13 PM

Something = Nothing

by Anonymousreply 26June 20, 2018 5:15 PM

[bold] I'M OUT-RAGED !

ABSOLUTELY OUT-RAGED !

by Anonymousreply 27June 20, 2018 5:17 PM

[quote]If we all really cared about immigrant kids we would be down at the border helping immigrant kids.

[quote]But we don't. We just want the cheeto to burn.

Yeah sure Trumpkin. Meanwhile you've never lifted a finger for anything you care about in your entire life. Please, do us a favor.

by Anonymousreply 28June 20, 2018 5:17 PM

Thank god.

by Anonymousreply 29June 20, 2018 5:18 PM

They should not show him signing this on tv. It's phony and they are fulfilling his propoganda.

by Anonymousreply 30June 20, 2018 5:21 PM

THe hard core RELIGIOUS RIGHT WAS FREAKING OUT that they might lose that new money stream of Latino Dollars!

by Anonymousreply 31June 20, 2018 5:21 PM

actually this may have been a great way to bring attention to this whole problem and maybe now we can fix it.

by Anonymousreply 32June 20, 2018 5:22 PM

He says a lot of things. Doesn't mean that the end result will be what the general public is expecting.

by Anonymousreply 33June 20, 2018 5:25 PM

They all (repugs) realized that Trump is in the wrong.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34June 20, 2018 5:27 PM

Someone (probably Ivanka) told him he better at least get out there and say something.

But we know he's a documented liar, and that talk is cheap.

And Melania "Be Best" Trump ..... Don't expect her to speak up.

by Anonymousreply 35June 20, 2018 5:32 PM

She did spreak up (that's it's not ok to do that, but laws need to be uphold or some BS like that).

by Anonymousreply 36June 20, 2018 5:34 PM

Vlad must have called DJT and approved the change.

by Anonymousreply 37June 20, 2018 5:34 PM

Sorry, She did SPEAK up (that It is not ok to do that ..

by Anonymousreply 38June 20, 2018 5:35 PM

Explains why he announced a split from the UN. They probably would have kicked him out anyway after this very public crime against humanity. I'm sure they are glad to be rid of this petulant, spoiled brat.

by Anonymousreply 39June 20, 2018 5:35 PM

#BuildYourOwnFunkingWall

by Anonymousreply 40June 20, 2018 5:38 PM

Let's hope when Trump, his family, Sessions, Nielsen, etc get jailed, they get kept in an abandoned Walmart too,.

by Anonymousreply 41June 20, 2018 5:47 PM

Wouldn't a former Macy's be more appropriate ?

by Anonymousreply 42June 20, 2018 5:55 PM

How long before we can just shoot anyone who crosses illegally?

by Anonymousreply 43June 20, 2018 6:01 PM

I hope you get cancer, R43.

by Anonymousreply 44June 20, 2018 6:16 PM

Signing something to keep families together? Like his letter of resignation? I can't think of a president (okay, maybe Johnson during the Vietnam War) who divided more American families than 45.

by Anonymousreply 45June 20, 2018 6:50 PM

#Trump #Menace2Society

by Anonymousreply 46June 20, 2018 7:02 PM

What happens to those kids when they are reunited with their parents. Will they be set back to their country. I never knew there were so many south Americans crossing the border every month.

by Anonymousreply 47June 20, 2018 7:07 PM

[quote]What happens to those kids when they are reunited with their parents.

Quite a few of them will NEVER be reunited with their parents. This is not going to go away anytime soon.

by Anonymousreply 48June 20, 2018 7:14 PM

this is seriously depressing, i hate Trump so much

by Anonymousreply 49June 20, 2018 7:24 PM

"Daddy, people are being really mean to me on Twitter. Fix it!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50June 20, 2018 7:46 PM

Here is the EO. Lots of loopholes. and OF COURSE deflecting blame to Congress.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51June 20, 2018 7:47 PM

Poor Ann Coulter must be so depressed over this turn of events And Ivanka can fuck herself. I hate that smug witch.

by Anonymousreply 52June 20, 2018 8:01 PM

The psychopathic Border/Customs Agents involved in Trump's evil plan did not track where the child would be sent to. The parents have no starting point and no way to track where the children are. For that reason most will never be reunited.

The numbers in this link reflects those who were seeking asylum from violence in Central & South America and did nothing illegal yet their children were ripped away from them, crying and screaming. The grieving parents don't know where their children are and don't even know if they are still alive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53June 20, 2018 9:30 PM

Just another smokescreen to cover the real issue.

He doesn't give a flying fuck about those children. Nor do the Official Trump Advocates for the Rights of Children, Melania and Ivanka.

I thought they were going to "Be Better." Better than who? Aldolf Hitler?

by Anonymousreply 54June 20, 2018 11:41 PM

And now another horror. The latest is that they had drugged some of the kids, including the youngest of them. My guess is so that they don't remember being abused or raped. The thread topic is, "Children forcibly injected with drugs."

That explains why State Senators were not allowed into these detention centers where the children are confined. Very suspicious.

And imo, the girls taken *in the middle of the night* (WTF?) and transported from TX to New York State has all the signs of human trafficking.

Getting worse by the hour. Sick to my stomach.

by Anonymousreply 55June 21, 2018 12:13 AM

The source on that is some random twitter account, r55.

by Anonymousreply 56June 21, 2018 12:16 AM

It has been reported in several reputable, credible sources.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57June 21, 2018 12:24 AM

Another one of several other good sources. It is not a rumor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58June 21, 2018 12:28 AM

It's on Snopes too.

by Anonymousreply 59June 21, 2018 12:42 AM

What's happening with Eric Prince's private army of mercenaries? Are they in waiting to be called for some coup d'etat? Perhaps to hold things till Putin's troups arrive?

by Anonymousreply 60June 21, 2018 12:48 AM

I wasn't counting Snopes or citing them as a credible source, pedophile deplorable troll @ R59 who hates children.

by Anonymousreply 61June 21, 2018 12:49 AM

r61 did I say you did? my children and grandchildren disagree with the last part of your statement. it always amazes me how some people just cannot read other people.

by Anonymousreply 62June 21, 2018 12:53 AM

It may or may not be true, but if reports are surfacing, this situation warrants an investigation by independent resources. Sounds like a job for the United Nations. Definitely falls under the category of Human Rights Violations.

I would think this would be a reason to impeach the POTUS. He's worse than the nuns. Get on it, America !

by Anonymousreply 63June 21, 2018 3:00 AM

Trumps plan is utter bullshit. It does little more than nothing.

It's like putting a band aid over a giant crack in the Hoover Dam, and telling everyone they fixed it.

by Anonymousreply 64June 21, 2018 8:14 AM

He just did this as window dressing to take some of the pressure off himself, as he is a teevee news junkie and all he was hearing about was "Trump hurts children."

Trump care about Trump and Trump only, so he wanted to do something that didn't really change the situation but would take the heat off himself for a while. Get the story off the news cycle.

It seems to have worked. Many of the liberal people I follow on SM are saying how relieved they are that "this terrible situation is over."

Trump's lazy, a buffoon, uninformed and nasty, but he knows how to manipulate the press and Joe Schmo.

by Anonymousreply 65June 21, 2018 2:43 PM

Twitler loves to be on the cover of magazines but I don't think he'll like this one. Shameful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66June 21, 2018 2:48 PM

What cover is that, r66? I can't see the whole thing (blocked to it).

Like it or not, it does sum up what's happening.

By the way, in case you're reading from rightwing trolls on SM that that little child's image is not from 2018, IT IS. However it's not an image showing the child being separated permanently from her parents. Her family had just crossed and the agents came over and had the mother put the child down. The child was in a panic and began to cry. After that they were whisked off in a van and no one knows what happened to them.

But take a wild guess whether the little girl is still with her parents or not.

by Anonymousreply 67June 21, 2018 2:53 PM
by Anonymousreply 68June 21, 2018 2:57 PM

Trump stated that "this doesn't look good politically" ant that he would have to sign "something."

Speaks volumes about our Presidential "people person."

by Anonymousreply 69June 21, 2018 3:23 PM

Where is Trump's pal Rudy hiding out?

by Anonymousreply 70June 21, 2018 3:26 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!