Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Peter 'Lil Pecker' Fonda: Take Barron Trump And Put Him In A Cage With Pedophiles

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104June 22, 2018 3:23 AM

Mmmmmm!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 1June 20, 2018 3:57 PM

So he wants to lock Barron up with Roy Moore and Dennis Hastert?

by Anonymousreply 2June 20, 2018 3:59 PM

R2

Who doesn't ?

by Anonymousreply 3June 20, 2018 4:06 PM

Pedophiles?

by Anonymousreply 4June 20, 2018 4:10 PM

I was just about to post this and OP beat me to it!

Fonda is my hero of the day!!!!

Obviously he doesn't really mean what he says. He wouldn't hurt the innocent children of anybody, but he's making a crucial point that I think people need to hear. It's horribly offensive, yes, but diplomacy has done absolutely nothing so far....

by Anonymousreply 5June 20, 2018 4:13 PM

Speaking of Barron, where the fuck is Vairst Leddy in all this? Haven't seen or heard from her since that last public appearance.

by Anonymousreply 6June 20, 2018 4:18 PM

Henry Fonda is rolling in his grave right now.

by Anonymousreply 7June 20, 2018 4:42 PM

^^and Jane in her crypt.

by Anonymousreply 8June 20, 2018 4:46 PM

Trump drives us to say things like this...

by Anonymousreply 9June 20, 2018 4:47 PM

^^ Right. Just blame Trump for everything!

(fine by me).

by Anonymousreply 10June 20, 2018 4:49 PM

He makes De Niro seem sane.

Well, not really...

by Anonymousreply 11June 20, 2018 4:50 PM

Nancy SInatra backed him up on Shitter.

by Anonymousreply 12June 20, 2018 4:56 PM

Haha, that Barron is such an overgrown toddler, people talk about him like he's a little kid. He's nearly 13 for god's sake, but you certainly wouldn't know it looking at his odd behavior! Melania fucked him up good. He'll be on a therapist's couch for years.

by Anonymousreply 13June 20, 2018 4:59 PM

I've always thought that Barron took after Trump the most out of all of his children. If you ever look at old family pictures of him when he was of a similar age you can really see the similarities between him and his son.

by Anonymousreply 14June 20, 2018 5:11 PM

They should take away all of frump's grandchildren, let him see how it feels.

by Anonymousreply 15June 20, 2018 5:34 PM

R15 get real, like he would give a shit. He probably doesn't even know how many grandkids he has.

by Anonymousreply 16June 20, 2018 5:44 PM

Oh my R16, you're probably right.

by Anonymousreply 17June 20, 2018 5:50 PM

Thanks, Peter.

by Anonymousreply 18June 20, 2018 6:26 PM

Bullshit R18 Anyone who sides with Trump at this point is a total Deplorable lost to any decency.

by Anonymousreply 19June 20, 2018 6:30 PM

When I worked at a child mental health hospital I had patients who had been in refugee camps in Africa. They were all physically , mentally and sexually abused.

I'd bet a million dollars some of those children in Texas have been sexually and or physically abused

by Anonymousreply 20June 20, 2018 6:36 PM

R13, Well, many people believe he has an autism spectrum disorder so if that is true, it would explain his awkward manner and odd behavior.

by Anonymousreply 21June 20, 2018 6:38 PM

I am all for having a go fund me account to raise money to buy AR-15 for any kid in Baron's school that wants them

If it's okay for other kids in all other schools to own them or have access to them, let's make sure Baron's classmates have access to them too

by Anonymousreply 22June 20, 2018 6:38 PM

Apparently Melania has actually called the Secret Service on Fonda for this tweet and Peter Fonda is now under official investigation.

by Anonymousreply 23June 20, 2018 6:39 PM

Well, then TEAM PETER.

by Anonymousreply 24June 20, 2018 6:45 PM

Young children are not to be used collateral damage in trying to get at their parents.

This was a stupid thing for Peter Fonda to say.

by Anonymousreply 25June 20, 2018 6:47 PM

peter fonda has lost it. this is not cool. same as de niro. when they crazy starts then your entire argument is lost. they are not helping liberals. very foolish. they are not smart men

by Anonymousreply 26June 20, 2018 6:50 PM

R23 is right.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27June 20, 2018 6:52 PM

Right R25, R26 we should all just watch as these monsters do whatever they want, heaven forfend salty language for fear it might offend the good-hearted Deplorables!

by Anonymousreply 28June 20, 2018 6:53 PM

I dislike Trump, but a president’s children (minor-aged) are always, always, always, always ALWAYS off limits. Always.

by Anonymousreply 29June 20, 2018 6:54 PM

What about the children in cages R29? Fuck them right?

by Anonymousreply 30June 20, 2018 6:56 PM

Not this Trump brood. He is a White Nationalist, surrounded by white Nationalists - ALL FAIR Game. IMPEACH TRUMP, remove Miller, Kelly, Sessions, they are gleefully rubbing thier hands together as Trump undermines our Allies/Democracy’s from Europe - all using white nationalism and populism. SURE lock Barron up!

by Anonymousreply 31June 20, 2018 6:58 PM

Yo, R18! Yo, R26!

Check this out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32June 20, 2018 6:58 PM

More proof of Melania's stupidity. Her horrible parenting, along with Donald's negligence, is doing more damage to that kid than an edgy comment from a stupid celebrity. But the Trump solution to everything is to sue, sue, sue. That plastic surgery is doing nothing to mask her hideousness.

by Anonymousreply 33June 20, 2018 7:00 PM

"I'd bet a million dollars some of those children in Texas have been sexually and or physically abused."

And the Border Patrol consists of Trailer Park Trash Deplorables who got the job simply because no one else wants it and they're incapable of doing anything else with their wretched lives. The sexual and physical abuse is a job perk to these yahoos.

They're the equivalent of concentration camp guards in Germany: who else would want the fucking job?

by Anonymousreply 34June 20, 2018 7:02 PM

How do you know he has a Lil Pecker?

by Anonymousreply 35June 20, 2018 7:04 PM

Peter 1, Trump 0

by Anonymousreply 36June 20, 2018 7:04 PM

R9 Ahh the excuse of the psychopath.

by Anonymousreply 37June 20, 2018 7:04 PM

R34: It's condescending arrogance like yours that made so many of these people support Trump in the first place. The same thing happened when Hillary Clinton branded them all a bunch of "Deporables.

We need to start winning them over by genuinely listening to their concerns.

by Anonymousreply 38June 20, 2018 7:10 PM

[quote]when Hillary Clinton branded them all a bunch of "Deporables.

Here we go again.

She called half of his supporters deplorable, which, when you do the math, comes to %12 of the voting population. So why lie that she "branded them ALL" deplorables?

Also, she was right.

And you should have not "protest voted."

by Anonymousreply 39June 20, 2018 7:19 PM

comes to 12 (percent) of the voting population. ^^^

by Anonymousreply 40June 20, 2018 7:20 PM

[quote] heaven forfend salty language

Mary!

by Anonymousreply 41June 20, 2018 7:20 PM

That is sick and uncalled for. What happened to Michelle Obama's "when they go low, we go high" or something of that effect?

That just speaks volumes about him.

by Anonymousreply 42June 20, 2018 7:27 PM

some really sick people in this thread. Barron is an innocent child! He didn't ask to be born into this! Leave him alone ffs.

by Anonymousreply 43June 20, 2018 7:29 PM

R43 - FYI - I think Fonda is being an idiot. He’s saying some really stupid things - but in his defence - he’s incredibly angry and frustrated - as any rational human being would be - provoked by the terrible policies of this inhumane regime, and the consequences thereof.

And yes, Barron Trump is just a 13yo kid. Innocent. The only thing against him is the accident of the circumstances of his birth.

But can’t you say exactly the same of these children who are being locked up?

So instead of worrying about Barron - whose welfare is secure and is safely housed with at least one parent who appears to care - why not channel your outrage into feeling bad about all those other children - and trying to help do sonething about their situation?

by Anonymousreply 44June 20, 2018 7:55 PM

Pence and Sessions would argue with the premise that being born into a family committing a criminal act against the US inoculates you from Trumps “summer camps”. Watch your back Barron, Daddy has set a precedent

by Anonymousreply 45June 20, 2018 8:02 PM

What do you know? I was right. They have kids in all kinds of facilities, not just the caged ones in Texas and they are forcibly injecting these children with OBSCENE amounts of anti-psychotics, anti-depressants, and anti-anxiety drugs among other things

When I read the anti-psychotic meds they gave this boy I was shocked. We don't give all this much shit to seriously mentally ill adults. They are giving this to the kids to knock them out. These meds all have serious and I mean SERIOUS side effects. The only time they would prescribe these thing for adults is because their mental illness is so severe that the benefits outweigh the risks. Not treating them is riskier than the side effects. The kid in this filing at the link incurred encephalitis (swelling of the brain) as a side effect of one of the misprescribed drugs they gave him. That can kill a person. It's an EXTREMELY SERIOUS side effect. They're going to kill this kid. And if by some miracle they don't, he's going to be fucked up for the rest of his life because of all these drugs they forced on him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46June 20, 2018 8:05 PM

Not cool and plays into the hands of the right.

by Anonymousreply 47June 20, 2018 10:04 PM

i know data louge people are 90% just odd. but i come here for the smart sane experienced other 10%. today . i was really shocked so i guess you 90% crazies win. today this was a low. it will be hard to it this low again. . what peter fonda said is just evil and vile. those of you on here who support that sort of talk and actions. , well you must have very sad lives.since you are full of the same hate

by Anonymousreply 48June 20, 2018 10:20 PM

I'm afraid your sunshine and rainbows and 'when they go low' stuff just doesn't cut it anymore R48, you clearly haven't noticed who is running ( ruining ) the country.

by Anonymousreply 49June 20, 2018 10:23 PM

Uh oh. Someone's going to get a 'visit'.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50June 20, 2018 10:25 PM

R50 just beat me to it.

The threats Fonda made are more than enough for an arrest & possible Baker Acting.

Just like Kathy "Ive Morphed Into a Munchkin" Griffin.

by Anonymousreply 51June 20, 2018 10:35 PM

You pearl clutches here are defending the Trump family? Really? When they go low? You lot remind me of the goody-two-shoes film character who turns their back on the villain when they think they've won the day, the camera then pans to the villains' knowing grin as they pull out a knife.... bye bye goody-two-shoes.

by Anonymousreply 52June 20, 2018 10:48 PM

R38/R48: just so you know, some deplorable in Bumfucke, Texas, USA just rented a billboard along I-40 telling "liberals" to keep on driving and not bother stopping in their shithole town (about 35 miles outside of Amarillo. If you've ever been to Texas, Amarillo is the armpit). These are the type of racist, homophobic, xenophobic, misogynistic bigots who conceal their bigotry behind Christianity and waving the American flag, congratulating themselves on being real "Christians" and real "patriots." These are the same creatures who think anyone with more than a high school education is a faggot.

So no, you don't go high when you're dealing with the crudest, most willfully ignorant, self-congratulatory buffoons.

by Anonymousreply 53June 20, 2018 10:51 PM

When you’re getting beaten up you don’t stop and negotiate, you fight back. We are not dealing with rational behavior

by Anonymousreply 54June 20, 2018 11:01 PM

So Petey deleted his tweet and has apologised but essentially said that meany Trump made him do it. Uh huh. Hopefully he'll get as much work as Kathy Griffin.

by Anonymousreply 55June 20, 2018 11:10 PM

Peter Fonda is 78 R55 I don't think he works much anyway and Griffin has had a smash hit tour since the Trump machine tried to fuck her up. Sorry you can't dance on their graves yet, maybe you can console yourself by listening to the children screaming in the 'Summer Camp' tapes.

by Anonymousreply 56June 20, 2018 11:13 PM

Melania is still sitting alone on the couch R6.

She's waiting for permission to get up and leave.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57June 20, 2018 11:14 PM

I certainly have no ill will towards Barron Trump, ( he has enough problems). The adult Trump brood, however...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58June 20, 2018 11:20 PM

Pete:

Say hi to Agent Smith for me. He was my fave.

by Anonymousreply 59June 20, 2018 11:20 PM

What is with all the Trump apologists in this thread? The president kidnapped babies WHO WILL NEVER BE REUNITED WITH THEIR PARENTS and a celebrity making a clearly sardonic comment about Barron will instantly make you forget?

He shouldn't have said it, fine, but any pixels devoted to "defending" Barron are wasted, because his depolorables don't care that you agree it's wrong. They'll just use this issue to distract the news from Trump's baby concentration camp shitshow.

by Anonymousreply 60June 20, 2018 11:26 PM

While I truly hate Donald Trump, his three oldest kids and that skank Jared, I don’t think we should wish horrible things to happen to Barron and other children. They can’t help that they were born to blood-sucking parasites like their parents. They’re all probably miserable anyways.

by Anonymousreply 61June 20, 2018 11:30 PM

He's in huge trouble now with the Secret Service. They will make his life a living hell for a while.

You just cannot make threats against the president or the First Family, even in jest. It was a STUPID comment for him to make.

by Anonymousreply 62June 20, 2018 11:33 PM

Why can't you???? Herr Drumpf told thousands of people to LOCK HILLARY CLINTON UP and they roared and cheered their approval. So why can't one 79-year-old man voice totally justifiable rancour towards the deplorable state of affairs that is the Disunited States of America ??

by Anonymousreply 63June 20, 2018 11:35 PM

wow. alot of hate on this thread. only a few times in my life have i expressed such hate and i was going through some bad times. centered. people who are well and mature do not align with actions like fonda. i truly feel sorry for the very hateful people on this thread . i hope you find some peace in your life. that hate will spread.

by Anonymousreply 64June 20, 2018 11:57 PM

Huh????? [R64] must be very very myopic indeed to misinterpret as wilfully as he has done. Frankly, given events of late, how could one NOT sympathise with Peter Fonda??? What is the alternative? Side with Trump?? I don't think so, at least not for anyone who may still be a sentient and rational human being.

by Anonymousreply 65June 21, 2018 12:08 AM

Not just hate but VIOLENCE with it. Truly scary.

by Anonymousreply 66June 21, 2018 12:09 AM

Lil Pecker, so you make a reference to him supposedly having a small dick. Who cares?

by Anonymousreply 67June 21, 2018 12:11 AM

Trump, his family and his entire administration all deserve to be sodomized with red hot pokers.

by Anonymousreply 68June 21, 2018 12:11 AM

The Trumptards are all over this YouTube channel. The comments are exactly what you'd expect. I'm sure the poster deletes and bans the non-Rump-tards.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69June 21, 2018 12:12 AM

Peter Fonda? We don't know her.

by Anonymousreply 70June 21, 2018 12:16 AM

I'm shocked by this. Didn't he go after Obama? I thought he became a Republican in his old age.

by Anonymousreply 71June 21, 2018 12:18 AM

All this fake outrage and fear to change the topic. Talk about crisis actors. Wait, this just in - BREAKING: Peter Fonda to issue executive order making it illegal to kidnap presidents’ kids. Fox News in a tisy

by Anonymousreply 72June 21, 2018 12:39 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73June 21, 2018 12:41 AM

Don't you fat whores ever get any work done?

Immigrants..doing the jobs DL's TRUMP! Shriekers won't do.

by Anonymousreply 74June 21, 2018 12:54 AM

In his tweet, Donny Jr didn't get his young half brother's age right.

Barron's 12, not 11.

by Anonymousreply 75June 21, 2018 1:13 AM

[quote] Barron is an innocent child! He didn't ask to be born into this!

And I bet his father wishes he wasn't born at all. Just like his second sister. His dad begged her mom to get an abortion

by Anonymousreply 76June 21, 2018 1:43 AM

people who have no or little success in life . behave in these rabid ways. like peter fonda. old forgotten losing his power in hollywood. no intelligent strong successful person posts some of the really horrible posts in this section. i am sure the individuals who are so vile here are very unhappy in life and have no success. their sad lives comes out in their anger and these reckless postings. sad. unhappy. individuals

by Anonymousreply 77June 21, 2018 3:22 AM

Sure, R77. Because nothing says happy and successful like mocking/defending the idea of a child with Down Syndrome being taken from her mother.

by Anonymousreply 78June 21, 2018 3:36 AM

To all the stupid cunt Trumpanzees on this thread: for the last time: you are very very stupid. Everyone hates you, your fat orange gasbag will not only lose, he will get dragged out of the whitehouse in chains, his snitching whore wife will get shipped back to her handler in Moscow where she will be turning tricks until she's 80 to buy socks, and the Dump kids deserve EVERY SHITTY THING THAT EVER HAPPENS TO THEM, and so do you. You know your shitty life in your shitty town, it won't improve. In fact, it's about to get a whole lot worse in the next six months. Enjoy it while you can because you're about to start getting beaten up in the streets. You fucks sold out your country, you're traitors, you're scum. You have no loyalty and no souls. Not only is God not on your side, he's fastboating you to hell. Count on it.

by Anonymousreply 79June 21, 2018 3:53 AM

R79====PETER FONDA. ... peter. you continue to post like a 12yr old child. you grew up with a mother who killed herself. your father is the only reason you are even known. your sister is a disgusting traitor. so we get it. you are a hollywood has been. and old man without any power on the planet anylonger. its funny but its not. its sad and pathetic. when adults post things like R79. you know they are not leaders on the planet or in their community. they are weak and powerless little sales people or bag people at vons whos only chance to have some power tis to come on datalounge and rant. ... sad very sad. powerful people do not post hateful messages like 79. only life losers post things like that

by Anonymousreply 80June 21, 2018 5:10 AM

R79===PETER FONDA........sad.... who has already caved in and apologized because he is weak and just like all liberals , when the secret service called he folded like a 12yr old girl. very similar to the pansy ass libs who posted above. all fire until someone with power and authority scares them lol, so funny.

by Anonymousreply 81June 21, 2018 5:13 AM

[quote]peter fonda has lost it. this is not cool. same as de niro. when they crazy starts then your entire argument is lost. they are not helping liberals. very foolish. they are not smart men

[quote]i know data louge people are 90% just odd. but i come here for the smart sane experienced other 10%. today . i was really shocked so i guess you 90% crazies win. today this was a low. it will be hard to it this low again. . what peter fonda said is just evil and vile. those of you on here who support that sort of talk and actions. , well you must have very sad lives.since you are full of the same hate

[quote]wow. alot of hate on this thread. only a few times in my life have i expressed such hate and i was going through some bad times. centered. people who are well and mature do not align with actions like fonda. i truly feel sorry for the very hateful people on this thread . i hope you find some peace in your life. that hate will spread.

[quote]people who have no or little success in life . behave in these rabid ways. like peter fonda. old forgotten losing his power in hollywood. no intelligent strong successful person posts some of the really horrible posts in this section. i am sure the individuals who are so vile here are very unhappy in life and have no success. their sad lives comes out in their anger and these reckless postings. sad. unhappy. individuals

[quote]R79====PETER FONDA. ... peter. you continue to post like a 12yr old child. you grew up with a mother who killed herself. your father is the only reason you are even known. your sister is a disgusting traitor. so we get it. you are a hollywood has been. and old man without any power on the planet anylonger. its funny but its not. its sad and pathetic. when adults post things like R79. you know they are not leaders on the planet or in their community. they are weak and powerless little sales people or bag people at vons whos only chance to have some power tis to come on datalounge and rant. ... sad very sad. powerful people do not post hateful messages like 79. only life losers post things like that

You have issues. And they have little to do with Peter Fonda.

by Anonymousreply 82June 21, 2018 5:14 AM

Midterms are coming. So far, Samantha Bee called Ivanka a cunt. Peter Fonda threatened the son of POTUS. DeNiro screaming FU Trump. All this shows is that celebs have no anger management skills.

by Anonymousreply 83June 21, 2018 5:17 AM

Am I the only one who notices that Trumplodytes really start to come out of the woodworks (like roaches) when America is essentially asleep? Like I'll check in on DL around 9am EST and see noxious, bigoted/racist posts from like 4 or 5am EST. And lots of "s" in words that would have a "z" if an American were posting or an "ou" instead of just an "o"

[quote]Midterms are coming. So far, Samantha Bee called Ivanka a cunt. Peter Fonda threatened the son of POTUS. DeNiro screaming FU Trump. All this shows is that celebs have no anger management skills.

God, you're such a feckless idiot/clown/cunt. Like we can't find similar shit coming from Trump himself towards tons of people? Are you fucking seriously trying to convince people beyond the morons in your little echo chamber that only liberals namecall? The anus in the WH has done it his entire life and you morons call it "telling it like it is." Grow a pair, lying, hypocritical, short attention-span douchebag.

You saying what you did is like someone ignoring the drunk driver who just killed someone to sneer at a jaywalker. Fuck off with your hypocrisy.

by Anonymousreply 84June 21, 2018 5:22 AM

This is evidence that Trump Derangement syndrome is real is a real thing,

There are 3 people within this thread(not 3 posts, 3 posters) who have been driven certifiably insane by their hate for Trump. Their posts are so over the top I am embarrassed for them. They have taken their hate for the POTUS and let it spill over the wall and taint every living human who is close to him. I hope and believe that I am right, and that these 3 are good and decent people normally. I don't think anyone could survive more than 5 years outside of a mental facility if they are walking around with so much internalized hatred. And they don't even realize that they have become no better than the people they have come to hate. They are the Byron De La Beckwiths of this era.

Finally, calling Peter "POTUS Threatener" Fonda out as making a horrible mistake is not the same thing as supporting Trump. Are you really so far gone that you cannot see that?

by Anonymousreply 85June 21, 2018 5:36 AM

[R84} Touche! and brilliantly put. The apologists on here are truly stomach-churning in their mixture of malignancy and myopia - but no one or nothing is more stomach-churning than the daily sight of Drumpf himself. And quite why that sentiment constitutes "internalized hatred" - rather than just expressing a dismay that intensifies daily - will forever be a rationale best known to [R85], who seems not to understand the very basic tenets of political dissent.

by Anonymousreply 86June 21, 2018 5:39 AM

I hope all of you who are so fucking outraged over these WORDS by Fonda are even more outraged and have mobilized to end the ACTIONS against children by this despicable administration.

by Anonymousreply 87June 21, 2018 5:58 AM

I loved him in Easy Rider.

by Anonymousreply 88June 21, 2018 6:51 AM

Actually Peter Fonda has a big dick, and Barron has a tiny retard thimble dick. Other kids on the playground call him bug fucker.

Get your facts straight OP

by Anonymousreply 89June 21, 2018 7:24 AM

Since when did Data Loungers become all about "The Children!?"

Usually they are derided as unwanted crotchfruit put on earth to make your lives miserable. Now, they are so dear and special to you? Really?

by Anonymousreply 90June 21, 2018 7:43 AM

No one’s going to fuck with Barron, he’s at least 7 foot tall by now.

by Anonymousreply 91June 21, 2018 7:45 AM

Why is OP referring to him as Lil Pecker? WTF?

by Anonymousreply 92June 21, 2018 9:31 AM

glad to see there are at least a few people on datalounge who have not lost their minds. mob mentality is never welcome that is left to the crazies, the trannies , the life losers on this site. at least 10% know how to express their views without losing control here . the other 90% , well we know who you are.(like my stalker on here. just pathetic). find better use of your time

by Anonymousreply 93June 21, 2018 4:27 PM

I enjoy this site. i have gotten amazing information when needed. what i dont enjoy is the extreme hate that people post. its unhinged. i have liberal . i have conservative friends. i am somewhere in between especially lately. i follow all news channels i get all the information avail and then i make my decisions about current events. I will never just follow like a lemming. in my opinion too many people are doing that right now on both sides and presenting false information. its so true to "follow the money" to know what motivates people. i do know that when someone tries to present their side with just extreme hate and anger their message is totally lost.

by Anonymousreply 94June 21, 2018 5:52 PM

R94 I am somewhere in the middle just like you. I can honestly say that in 9 years of daily posting here I have never seen anything close to the level of anger and unbridled hostility which has been recorded in the past 5 days.

I am seriously concerned that there will be a heart attack or a stroke among us.

by Anonymousreply 95June 21, 2018 8:45 PM

If you're "in the middle" when it comes to the White House these days, you're a completely immoral piece of trash, and an idiot.

And learn how to fucking type.

by Anonymousreply 96June 22, 2018 12:12 AM

Fonda needs to just shut up and do something useful to alleviate the situation. I understand his frustration but for fuck's sake he just comes off like a simple-minded goon in this instance. He should throw some money at the ACLU and hit the streets on the 30th if he wants to flex those celebrity bully pulpit muscles of his.

by Anonymousreply 97June 22, 2018 2:18 AM

R80 & r81 are so goddamn stupid they deserve to get kicked into heavy traffic. Fuck off and die.

And Barron the Tard is 15. He's flunked a bunch of grades because he's a fucking tard.

Like r80 and r81's sister-moms.

by Anonymousreply 98June 22, 2018 2:42 AM

I'm semi-disappointed that I have this OP on ignore. I have no idea why but I'm not going through my ignore list to find her. Peter Fonda is a very nice man who has been losing his memory for quite a few years. He can't keep lines in his head. But he's a sweetie.

by Anonymousreply 99June 22, 2018 2:51 AM

What Fonda said was gross. Sorry but my hatred for trump is not going to make me endorse that kind of crass response.

by Anonymousreply 100June 22, 2018 3:05 AM

Why not? Why the HELL not?

by Anonymousreply 101June 22, 2018 3:07 AM

R2 he is not making a crucial point. He's a sick guy saying a sick thing. What are the odds that ol' Peter has some serious skeletons in his closet?

Agree with R100.

by Anonymousreply 102June 22, 2018 3:08 AM

R80 & r81 go gulp some opioids.

by Anonymousreply 103June 22, 2018 3:19 AM

After Melania wearing that jacket today, Peter Fonda ought to take back his apology. Melania Trump is a vile piece of shit. She agrees with her criminal husband no matter who she's trying to troll or send some sort of cryptic message. She ought to be ashamed of herself for wearing that jacket. And her son should be locked in a cage. See how it feels, cunt.

by Anonymousreply 104June 22, 2018 3:23 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!