Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Who are we? Datalounge Census

Feel free to add anything specific that wasn't listed in the poll.

by Anonymousreply 17June 20, 2018 11:09 PM

I ran out of spaces so I couldn't include bisexual male or female, but feel free to add it in a post. If you want to indicate any religious preference including atheist or agnostic feel free to do so.

by Anonymousreply 1June 20, 2018 7:21 AM

Not really an accurate question. Most people in the US are a mix of at least3 different nationalities.

by Anonymousreply 2June 20, 2018 7:22 AM

Are you asking if people would identify themselves as white before identifying themselves as gay? You can only pick one here.

by Anonymousreply 3June 20, 2018 7:43 AM

Gay have brought me more happiness and experience in life than being white, so gay it is. White is so common.

by Anonymousreply 4June 20, 2018 8:45 AM

Wow?

As poll stands-

Currently straight chicks out % the lezzie fraternity here by nearly double; maybe disappointing but not unexpected? I thought they might have been more on par.

Higher % of straight identified guys here than I thought too, roughly on par with the lezzies.

by Anonymousreply 5June 20, 2018 8:49 AM

This poll doesn't work. Your qualifications for collecting census information OP will put you in the top spot for managing the 2020 census, given Trump's track record for appointing qualified individuals for key positions in his administration.

by Anonymousreply 6June 20, 2018 9:07 AM

Stupid poll. Also straight women, always have to try to ruin everything. Entitled boring frau

by Anonymousreply 7June 20, 2018 9:16 AM

Wait, one can only choose one category--and I am both lesbionic and white (hispanic).

by Anonymousreply 8June 20, 2018 9:27 AM

You need two polls OP. One by ethnicity or race. The other by sexuality.

Redo.

by Anonymousreply 9June 20, 2018 1:22 PM

This poll is a failure.

by Anonymousreply 10June 20, 2018 1:24 PM

This poll is incredibly dumb, and btw there have many similar polls like this before OP.

by Anonymousreply 11June 20, 2018 1:29 PM

I doubt there r straight females here. Unless they want to beard or something.

by Anonymousreply 12June 20, 2018 1:38 PM

The poll I s flawed. You have to redo the poll

by Anonymousreply 13June 20, 2018 1:41 PM

I selected my race and then couldn't select anything else 🙄

by Anonymousreply 14June 20, 2018 3:29 PM

We can choose our race or our sexual orientation? Nice poll, OP.

by Anonymousreply 15June 20, 2018 9:38 PM

I'll start the identity poll.

by Anonymousreply 16June 20, 2018 9:56 PM

Sorry we exist R7. :/ As a straight white woman I found this place looking for gossip when I ditched TMZ. I like it because it has an interesting group of people. I can pretend to be a hot twink if you like though.

What are you wearing? ;)

by Anonymousreply 17June 20, 2018 11:09 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!