Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Video of Nielsen hounded at DC restaurant. "If kids don't eat in peace, you don't eat in peace!"

Good for them! These people deserve no peace.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81June 22, 2018 8:04 PM

Yep, this people deserve to have their life made a living hell.

This isn't authoritarian rule, they are answerable to the public, make your voice heard.

by Anonymousreply 1June 20, 2018 12:50 AM

Have to be on Facebook to view the link

by Anonymousreply 2June 20, 2018 12:50 AM

You do not have to login. I do not even have an account.

by Anonymousreply 3June 20, 2018 12:52 AM

So government employees only deserve a personal life if you agree with their politics?

by Anonymousreply 4June 20, 2018 12:55 AM

Occupy Wall Street is alive again!

by Anonymousreply 5June 20, 2018 12:56 AM

They can get away with this shit in Bumfuck, but not in D.C. And R4, do fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 6June 20, 2018 12:57 AM

"their politics"

Haha, try again. No one is going to buy this MORALLY DISGUSTING BULLSHIT as political disagreement. It is evil, and everyone with a pulse should be outraged.

by Anonymousreply 7June 20, 2018 12:58 AM

The Trump regime is evil. They must be stopped.

by Anonymousreply 8June 20, 2018 12:58 AM

R4, she's not just a "government employee" she's the face of separating families and caging children.

by Anonymousreply 9June 20, 2018 12:59 AM

I hope this happens everywhere she goes. Ditto for Steven Miller, Conway and the whole evil crew.

by Anonymousreply 10June 20, 2018 1:00 AM

She really came off as cold and smug at the briefing yesterday as she was talking about these kids.

I just saw a clip of Cory L. in a panel where he actually goes "wah wah" mockingly when someone is talking about a ten year old girl with down's syndrome going through this. They really feel nothing for these kids. Even if they truly thought this was necessary, you think they would still feel some empathy for these kids.

And I really think Melania had to be trolling with this tweet this afternoon:

[quote]A great visit with the King & Queen of Spain at the @WhiteHouse today. Queen Letizia & I enjoyed tea & time together focusing on the ways we can positively impact children.

by Anonymousreply 11June 20, 2018 1:01 AM

That Nielsen woman is a grade A cunt.

by Anonymousreply 12June 20, 2018 1:04 AM

This woman should be boiled in oil. Fuck her feelings.

by Anonymousreply 13June 20, 2018 1:04 AM

She was in a mexican restaurant as well. Oh the irony.

by Anonymousreply 14June 20, 2018 1:06 AM

Mass hysteria and violence. Not a good mix.

by Anonymousreply 15June 20, 2018 1:07 AM

I'm dislike what's going on but I do wonder if we are only hearing part of the story. The media has a tendency to manipulate and whip up histrionics

by Anonymousreply 16June 20, 2018 1:10 AM

Someone added a Cruella de Ville overlay to Nilson's press conference, which was sweet.

by Anonymousreply 17June 20, 2018 1:11 AM

Furthermore, I am curious as to what mainstream journalists, who worked so hard to get Trump elected, expected would happen. "But Hilary's e mails!" . ..lol

by Anonymousreply 18June 20, 2018 1:11 AM

Well, R16, there is this:

HHS just blocked us from entering its facility in Homestead, Florida to check on the welfare of the children being held here. They are obviously hiding something, and we are going to get to the bottom of this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19June 20, 2018 1:13 AM

It was a Mexican establishment. The protesters, by the way, were DSA people, the Bernie Bro types you Hillb0ts hate so much.

by Anonymousreply 20June 20, 2018 1:14 AM

MXDC isn't even a good restaurant.

by Anonymousreply 21June 20, 2018 1:14 AM

I was skeptical of activists going after individual ICE employees to protest the deportation of adults, but with the way these kids are being treated, I figure all bets are off. This is a crisis, and no legal form of protest is off the table.

by Anonymousreply 22June 20, 2018 1:15 AM

The entire administration should be tarred and feathered.

by Anonymousreply 23June 20, 2018 1:17 AM

If these Bernie Bros did not vote for Hillary they partially caused this.

by Anonymousreply 24June 20, 2018 1:18 AM

Fuck this Bernie Bro vs Hillary nonsense, fuck this "blame" back and forth bullshit, and fuck all of you propagating it. IT IS US VERSUS FUCKING NAZIS NOW. The time for that bullshit is passed.

by Anonymousreply 25June 20, 2018 1:21 AM

Every damn thread someone has to bring up Bernie and trans issues. Don’t forget that RUSSIA wanted to divide Democrats and managed to do so in 2016 with the whole Bernie vs Hillary deathmatch. And they’re still doing it. Bernie and Hillary will not run again. Get over it.

by Anonymousreply 26June 20, 2018 1:22 AM

Maybe you just need a third party ? Bernie should have been the chief of that party. He was never a real Democrat, but his voice should have been heard. Then, you wouldn't be stucked with Trump.

by Anonymousreply 27June 20, 2018 1:22 AM

Good! Drag that smug cunt!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28June 20, 2018 1:23 AM

Really? Let people derail this into fracturing and in-fighting with the opposition to Trump? Playing right into their hands.

There are the people against Trump, and the people for Trump. Everything else is meaningless at this point.

by Anonymousreply 29June 20, 2018 1:23 AM

R4 - so you’re ok with locking small children up in dog cages?

So noted.

by Anonymousreply 30June 20, 2018 1:23 AM

I gladly ally with Bernie Bros to shame fascists like Kirjsten.

by Anonymousreply 31June 20, 2018 1:25 AM

Love it ! Every one of these complicit traitors shouldnt be able to walk out their fucking doors without being dragged.

by Anonymousreply 32June 20, 2018 1:30 AM

What's the deal with all of these conservative cunts? Do they not have any historical perspective?

If it was up to conservatives, these bitches would not be able to vote, and most likely scrubbing floors for hubby.

by Anonymousreply 33June 20, 2018 1:31 AM

I will ally with them but I only trust the ones who voted for Hillary. Anyone who does not like that can fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 34June 20, 2018 1:32 AM

I’d hit that!

by Anonymousreply 35June 20, 2018 1:32 AM

Pelt her with dirty diapers wherever she goes!

by Anonymousreply 36June 20, 2018 1:34 AM

Republicans seem to spend a lot of time and money recruiting young people. There’s a pipeline. Stephen Miller was recognized as a future cunt when he was in HS. Republicans notice these young people, support them, flatter them, help them through college. College Republicans are given a lot of responsibility.

Democrats don’t do that.

by Anonymousreply 37June 20, 2018 1:35 AM

She is really stupid for not laying low. I wouldn’t be surprised if someone took a shot at her.

by Anonymousreply 38June 20, 2018 1:38 AM

Trump probably told her to take a bullet to turn the narrative.

by Anonymousreply 39June 20, 2018 1:40 AM

[quote]were DSA people, the Bernie Bro types you Hillb0ts hate so much.

You mean the same BernieBots that taunted California Mexicans by calling them wetbacks during the primaries??

No Berniebot douchebro would be caught eating at a Mexican restaurant R20. If it were up to them, the Mexicans would have been taken to the gas chambers a long time ago.

by Anonymousreply 40June 20, 2018 1:43 AM

[quote]You mean the same BernieBots that taunted California Mexicans by calling them wetbacks during the primaries??

Never happened.

What did happen was Hillb0ts elbowing and physically attacking Latino activists when they showed up at a Hillary rally to remind her of the blood she has on her hands - the blood of Berta Cáceres and the progressive Hondureans the coup she supported has shed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41June 20, 2018 1:48 AM

[quote]THAT WAS ME. THY FUCKING TWISTED MY ARM AND THAT WHITE MAN ELBOWED ME. LIKE A FUCKING TRUMP RALLY.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42June 20, 2018 1:49 AM

People forget that DC is a real city, not just a bunch of museums and government buildings, and we hate these fuckers with a passion. Notice that the protestors are allowed by the restaurant to continue. To hell with all these arrogant, heartless Fascists.

by Anonymousreply 43June 20, 2018 1:56 AM

R21 is right. Why would anyone go out of her way to go there? Oh, because she’s a stupid, arrogant cunt.

by Anonymousreply 44June 20, 2018 2:06 AM

I also know that DC residents hate these fuckers. They all showed up at the protest on Jan 21, 2017. I hope ALL of them are hounded to hell and back for the mos ahead.

by Anonymousreply 45June 20, 2018 2:23 AM

She didn’t appear to be bothered much.

by Anonymousreply 46June 20, 2018 2:25 AM

Go after that greasy little shit Miller, too, r43. Make his life a living hell.

by Anonymousreply 47June 20, 2018 3:06 AM

The twat just sits there and takes it. At length! Fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 48June 20, 2018 3:29 AM

Trump screams at her all the time. She doesn’t care anymore, she’s dead inside.

by Anonymousreply 49June 20, 2018 3:38 AM

Please. The ice queen posture is just that. In her head, she's fantasizing about shooting up all those spics and commies.

by Anonymousreply 50June 20, 2018 5:42 AM

A video of how things went down.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51June 20, 2018 6:27 AM

Good. She does not deserve to live a normal life. Shun her everywhere, people.

by Anonymousreply 52June 20, 2018 6:35 AM

A Mexican restaurant? If she had stayed, she would’ve consumed a vast array of bodily fluids.

by Anonymousreply 53June 20, 2018 6:41 AM

Remember what that Nazi soldiers' response was, "We were only doing our job!"

by Anonymousreply 54June 20, 2018 6:44 AM

She really is stupid. Great video r51. Hound her from everywhere public D.C.! Hound Sanders too with biblical verses from any place public.

by Anonymousreply 55June 20, 2018 7:23 AM

This is interesting - reasons why she should resign by one of her former classmates (though I doubt she'll do it).

The protest is completely deserved. I wonder what the other people in the restaurant thought. It would've been amazing if they all joined in. Nobody thinks this is okay except the small cabal of nazis in the white house.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56June 20, 2018 7:42 AM

Wow, seeing DSA stuff well received on DL of all places?! We can't have anything not sanction by the DNC.

Does abuela Clinton know about this disloyalty?

by Anonymousreply 57June 20, 2018 7:51 AM

The Eye is watching here today. Have a blessed day

by Anonymousreply 58June 20, 2018 8:00 AM

Has Putin made a statement like some other world leaders?

by Anonymousreply 59June 20, 2018 3:00 PM

I block “Bernie Bros” trolls just as I block the “Hillarybots” trolls, and the rabid Trumpers, too. Trolls, bots, Russian agitators; whatever the fuck these folks are, if they are posting this crap (or anti-Trans screeds) in threads about kids being ripped from their parents and locked in cages for months, THEY ARE NOT ON OUR SIDE, “our” meaning gay/liberal/progressive, etc. Posters like this only want to disrupt real resistance and sow discord and confusion. Whatever they believe they are doing, they are ultimately helping Trump, and hurting everyone Trump & Co. are targeting.

And this goes double for anyone “doubting” the media or claiming that the media “whips people up into histrionics.” This is a bald-faced attempt to discredit everything negative being reported about Trump. These folks may be most dangerous of all.

by Anonymousreply 60June 20, 2018 3:10 PM

The ICE is shutting down in Portland after long protests which effectively blocked its headquarters.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61June 20, 2018 10:47 PM

I love immigrant babies, especially with guacamole dip, yummy!

by Anonymousreply 62June 20, 2018 10:55 PM

She's lucky she wasnt shot point blank in the the motherfucking head

by Anonymousreply 63June 20, 2018 11:02 PM

I wasn’t aware kudnapping was “politics.” I thought it was a crime. Silly me! I suspect R4 has a basement filled with political differences chained to the wall.

by Anonymousreply 64June 20, 2018 11:09 PM

DC voted 97% against Trump. I've long thought that we should shun all of these people. Why are Ivanka and Jared allowed to swan around Georgetown unmolested? Why was Scott Pruitt allowed to become an habitué of Le Diplomate? Whenever one of them is seen out in public, they should be met with a chorus of boos like Madame de Merteuil at the opera. We should make it impossible for them to enjoy the nightlife in this city. Make it so that if they want to go out in peace, they have to travel to the far exurbs of NoVa.

by Anonymousreply 65June 20, 2018 11:31 PM

[quote]She was in a Mexican restaurant as well.

You can't make this shit up. It's hilarious that Sarah Huckabee Sanders refused to face the press about this and insisted she fly in and do it.

by Anonymousreply 66June 20, 2018 11:48 PM

Yep, great video R51.... for reelecting Trump. Especially that shrill voice near the end screaming about it being a Mexican restaurant.

by Anonymousreply 67June 21, 2018 12:30 AM

r67 Wishful thinking.

by Anonymousreply 68June 21, 2018 1:09 AM

Christ, this is like when Bill O' Reilly went to eat at some "black"restaurant in Harlem. How fucking tone deaf are these racists/bigots? Go fucking eat at Golden Corral, assholes. You have no business eating in ANY ethnic restaurants.

by Anonymousreply 69June 21, 2018 1:12 AM

[quote]Why was Scott Pruitt allowed to become an habitué of Le Diplomate?

Well, LA DI DA! How fancy and elite! He should be eating at O'Charley's instead of some sissified frog leg emporium!

by Anonymousreply 70June 21, 2018 1:17 AM

It also reminds me of when that cunt Bari Weiss was talking about eating at this great "Lebanese" restaurant. It was actually a well-known PALESTINIAN restaurant in Brooklyn - Michelin-rated. The cunt knew it was a Palestinian restaurant, but because she's essentially a Pamela Geller-type, she lives to be a hypocritical, soulless, lying shithead.

by Anonymousreply 71June 21, 2018 1:17 AM

[quote]Yep, great video [R51].... for reelecting Trump.

Horseshit, 90% of the country agreed with the protesters. Unless the Russians and Republicans are changing the votes directly at the polls electronically, there is no way he's getting reelected. He didn't get the majority the first time and more and more each day people are jumping from the Republican party. And don't forget Mueller.

by Anonymousreply 72June 21, 2018 2:29 AM

[quote]Yep, great video [[R51]].... for reelecting Trump.

Sweetheart, nothing says being an elitist living in a bubble more than heading up the mass incarceration and separation of central American children from their families and then going to eat in a god damned MEXICAN restaurant on the day everyone is hearing about it, which is no doubt staffed by people who were in similar circumstances to those seeking a better life!

Are you people fucking serious with this shit??? You people are fucking TONE DEAF!

by Anonymousreply 73June 21, 2018 5:12 AM

Know your Deplorables!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74June 21, 2018 8:12 AM

R67 people.like you will be killed when the tide turns in this country. You are complicit.

by Anonymousreply 75June 22, 2018 12:25 PM

How does that skinny evil bitch get away with eating Mexican food?

by Anonymousreply 76June 22, 2018 12:37 PM

Lord, they showed up at her house this morning and demonstrated! She just might as well quit this shit show and move to Montana.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77June 22, 2018 5:39 PM

that's some awesome news, r77.

I guess we, the people, have about had enough of this bullshit.

#basta

by Anonymousreply 78June 22, 2018 5:43 PM

She's so desperate for her position and Trump's approval. Florida white trash.

by Anonymousreply 79June 22, 2018 6:22 PM

The protesters need to coordinate better - come up with slogans beforehand. Practice.

by Anonymousreply 80June 22, 2018 6:24 PM

These people all deserve to eat nothing but German, English, Irish and Scandinavian food for the rest of their lives. Nothing from the mongrel races they loathe so much.

by Anonymousreply 81June 22, 2018 8:04 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!