Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

How (un)intelligent do you think Vairst Letty really is?

Sure, her bad English and that constant stupid expression on her face don't make her look like the brightest bulb around, but I always had a feeling that she's a actually a very smart lady...Or at least used to be. She probably realized decades ago that she doesn't really need to use her brains with her good looks and her rich gentlemen callers so she decided to switch them off - permanently.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45June 20, 2018 2:52 PM

Well they don't just hand out Einstein visas to dummies, do they OP?

by Anonymousreply 1June 20, 2018 12:24 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 20, 2018 12:26 AM

She is just smart enough to know how stupid she is, which is more than can be said for her husband.

by Anonymousreply 3June 20, 2018 12:29 AM

Whether you like her or not, she has a high emotional IQ based on what she's accomplished.

She grew up in Yugoslavia - one of the most repressive Soviet satellite countries. She immigrated to the U.S. and married a wealthy man - who has, no doubt, made her life a living hell. That's a remarkable string of accomplishments for a poor Eastern European girl, even if she had to be exploited and badly used throughout her life.

But she's clearly not well-educated. Formal education was an unrealistic luxury for most poor Eastern European of Melania's generation.

by Anonymousreply 4June 20, 2018 12:39 AM

“She grew up in Yugoslavia - one of the most repressive Soviet satellite countries.”

No. You know nothing, my friend.

by Anonymousreply 5June 20, 2018 12:42 AM

All she needs to rember to say....... oh Donald, ezzz soooo beeeg.

by Anonymousreply 6June 20, 2018 12:42 AM

[quote]She grew up in Yugoslavia - one of the most repressive Soviet satellite countries.

Oh, boy.

Yugoslavia was never "one of the most repressive Soviet satellite countries", because it was not part of the Soviet bloc.

by Anonymousreply 7June 20, 2018 12:45 AM

I too sad to comment. Tenk you for the thinking of me. Happy pills time.

by Anonymousreply 8June 20, 2018 12:46 AM

Melania has very manly hands and fingernails.

by Anonymousreply 9June 20, 2018 12:49 AM

Why can't she just be good looking and stupid? What matters anyway is if a person is happy.

by Anonymousreply 10June 20, 2018 12:50 AM

Well, she is an architect, you know.

by Anonymousreply 11June 20, 2018 12:52 AM

Melly is a modern day Eva Braun. Eva didn't give a shit what happened as long as she didn't have to work, the bills were paid & there was plenty of money for pretty clothes & shopping.

by Anonymousreply 12June 20, 2018 12:52 AM

#BeBestBimbo

by Anonymousreply 13June 20, 2018 12:54 AM

A+ = Gold Digging F = For the gold mine she selected

It's a double edged sward, cuts both ways.

by Anonymousreply 14June 20, 2018 12:54 AM

I thought she spoke 5 languages.

by Anonymousreply 15June 20, 2018 12:55 AM

She dropped out of college the very first year so.....

Then claimed she had a degree in Architecture and even posted it on her website up until the election. So she is not smart enough to figure out people can check if you really have a college degree.

by Anonymousreply 16June 20, 2018 12:57 AM

Hoo boy, ent don't I know it, R14. Beddon, Mama needs new drink, moja draga!

by Anonymousreply 17June 20, 2018 1:07 AM

She's a complete moron. She went along with and encouraged his presidential machinations, all the while assuming he would never become president. If that's not dumb, I don't know what is. Come to think of it, she's about as stupid as the average American. And when you think about how much he has to offer, she has gotten little in return. He's a cheapskate who has been cheating on her from the very beginning.

by Anonymousreply 18June 20, 2018 1:11 AM

You've all seem to have forgotten that she is a skilled ventriloquist.

You can't be a dummy when working with a dummy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19June 20, 2018 1:26 AM

[quote]Come to think of it, she's about as stupid as the average American.

Which is ironic since she was born, bread, and educated in Europe.

by Anonymousreply 20June 20, 2018 1:31 AM

Oh dear, R20. Even I know the English better,

by Anonymousreply 21June 20, 2018 1:35 AM

It's hard to tell how intelligent she is because she rarely even speaks in public and when she does she just reads stuff that was pre-written for her and in a language that she barely even speaks.

We'd have to hear her speak her mind (in Slovenian language) in order to correctly analyze her intelligence level.

by Anonymousreply 22June 20, 2018 1:40 AM

She doesnt appear to be very intelligent, just getting by on her looks....for now.

by Anonymousreply 23June 20, 2018 1:40 AM

R20, where were you bread?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24June 20, 2018 1:41 AM

Not smart enough to put wig on head straight.

by Anonymousreply 25June 20, 2018 1:51 AM

Well, she came to this country illegally and asked for Obama’s birth certificate. That doesn’t scream “intelligent”.

by Anonymousreply 26June 20, 2018 1:53 AM

It appears she just likes to dress up and be rich. Beyond that she doesn't have much to say or offer. She's a dud as a first lady.

by Anonymousreply 27June 20, 2018 2:08 AM

We need Magilla Gorilla back.

by Anonymousreply 28June 20, 2018 2:09 AM

R28 Go to bed, Roseanne. You're sleep tweeting again.

by Anonymousreply 29June 20, 2018 2:11 AM

R28 is a racist and a bigot.

by Anonymousreply 30June 20, 2018 2:13 AM

I get out of slovenia marry rich man and live in white house and many other nice houses. How smart are you op? You live in Miralago?

by Anonymousreply 31June 20, 2018 2:15 AM

She has a high emotional intelligence??? Uh, no, sweetie, she goes ass to mouth, and stays within her monthly allowance.

In case I was unclear, she's a low rent whore who had no problem having her shaved vag and rock hard implants all over the internet. Yeah, she should work at the Hadron Collider.

by Anonymousreply 32June 20, 2018 2:15 AM

R28 = Erna.

by Anonymousreply 33June 20, 2018 2:18 AM

[quote]Uh, no, sweetie, she goes ass to mouth.

That cost 20 dollar extra.

by Anonymousreply 34June 20, 2018 2:25 AM

I smart woman. Soon, very soon, I go to boarder to take picture with brown babies Then when camera lights go off I slip into Mexico. I take my child with me like Von Trapp movie. I hope model pay well in city.

by Anonymousreply 35June 20, 2018 3:14 AM

I heet all off you cunts vit bag!

by Anonymousreply 36June 20, 2018 1:34 PM

[quote]It's hard to tell how intelligent she is because she rarely even speaks in public and when she does she just reads stuff that was pre-written for her and in a language that she barely even speaks.

Isn't the fact that she can barely speak English, even after living in America for over 20 years, proof that she's pretty dumb?

by Anonymousreply 37June 20, 2018 1:40 PM

Oh God, r24, r21 already went there. I hate doofuses who think they can improve on other people's jokes by pointing out the obvious.

by Anonymousreply 38June 20, 2018 1:47 PM

She MARRIED Trump, she has to be an idiot. She MAY be smart enough to know she's fucked up, I doubt it.

Also, that hair of hers is proof she is NOT aware of much anything. Also her wigs! hahaha!

by Anonymousreply 39June 20, 2018 1:52 PM

I think she is of moderate technical intelligence but not a deep or analytical thinker.

by Anonymousreply 40June 20, 2018 2:12 PM

R38, I actually laughed at the bread picture. I hope that's ok with you and doesn't cause you any distress?

by Anonymousreply 41June 20, 2018 2:27 PM

To be honest i haven't a clue about who she is, what she thinks, how intelligent she may be. She rarely speaks and when she does she's on Trump's script.

by Anonymousreply 42June 20, 2018 2:35 PM

R37 Many scientists, writers and other great minds had problems picking up the languages of countries they moved to as adults. Of course I'm not trying to compare that high class whore Melanesia to those great men, I'm just saying that her bad English skills don't necessarily mean she's not intelligent.

by Anonymousreply 43June 20, 2018 2:48 PM

She's the unhappy hooker (i.e. she's not as smart as the happy hooker was).

by Anonymousreply 44June 20, 2018 2:51 PM

Low IQ subsequently lacking in self esteem. For one thing she married a dumb willfully ignorant man that degrades her daily. For another thing Dons children by Ivana also appear to be quite dumb, only motivated (like the rodents they are) by the smell of cheese. I mean money. Zero moral compass amongst any of them.

She is Dumb and Barron obviously is suffering from a cognitive deficit.

by Anonymousreply 45June 20, 2018 2:52 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!