Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ann Coulter says 'weeping and crying' immigrant children are 'CHILD ACTORS'

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112June 26, 2018 11:37 PM

You've gotta be fucking kidding me. I just can't anymore. I hate this timeline. Every night I hope I'll wake up in a different world. And every morning I wake up in land of toxic horrifying absurdity.

by Anonymousreply 1June 19, 2018 3:51 AM

Poor Anne was feeling ignored. She'll take hate just to feel something.

by Anonymousreply 2June 19, 2018 3:52 AM

Since Trump was elected I've come around to believing that the world we are living in is hell.

by Anonymousreply 3June 19, 2018 3:53 AM

Same, R1.

by Anonymousreply 4June 19, 2018 3:54 AM

Wow. Who turned her rock over?

by Anonymousreply 5June 19, 2018 3:54 AM

How many special filters do you think they're using on Coulter for that photo?

Also, I can tell by the way she's accessorized the people behind the scenes at Fox must really hate her.

by Anonymousreply 6June 19, 2018 3:55 AM

That horse-faced, feckless cunt is a nasty fucking bitch.

by Anonymousreply 7June 19, 2018 4:00 AM

It's really hard to believe how low our country has sunk. And we thought the Japanese internment was bad stuff. The things going on today, make that look like a picnic in the park.

by Anonymousreply 8June 19, 2018 4:04 AM

"Wow. Who turned her rock over?"

Well, the right wing keeps going lower and lower. It was only a matter of time before they started harvesting worms for their propaganda.

by Anonymousreply 9June 19, 2018 4:05 AM

I truly hope this cunt will get hit by a car and be paralyzed for the rest of its cunty life. AND someone please PUNCH this dog in the face.

by Anonymousreply 10June 19, 2018 4:09 AM

She has hit a new low. Anything to,get her name back in the news.

by Anonymousreply 11June 19, 2018 4:14 AM

Laura "She-Wolf of the SS" Ingraham: Detention facilities are "essentially summer camp"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 19, 2018 4:15 AM

We used to have enormous threads on DL full of gays talking about how fabulous she is and she doesn't really mean what she says.

by Anonymousreply 13June 19, 2018 4:22 AM

R1. Just R1. Perfectly put.

by Anonymousreply 14June 19, 2018 4:35 AM

Aww, looks like Ann and Laura are competing to be the Serena Joy of our future Gilead.

by Anonymousreply 15June 19, 2018 4:37 AM

I'm just so terribly demoralized by the inhumanity of my country and its leaders. How we have rotted from the inside.

by Anonymousreply 16June 19, 2018 4:38 AM

To call her a cunt is an insult to everyone who has ever been called a cunt before her. Except several English homosexuals who will win every time.

by Anonymousreply 17June 19, 2018 4:39 AM

Any legal action possible? Liars should not get away.

by Anonymousreply 18June 19, 2018 4:41 AM

Or Effie Trinket, R15.

by Anonymousreply 19June 19, 2018 4:43 AM

No, Effie was misguided but she found her way. She wasn't evil to the core.

by Anonymousreply 20June 19, 2018 4:46 AM

And Laura Ingraham said tonight that the children in custody were essentially experiencing “summer camp”. What a pair of cunts.

by Anonymousreply 21June 19, 2018 5:15 AM

I'd like to smash that smug face with a baseball bat.

by Anonymousreply 22June 19, 2018 5:20 AM

What a blowhard.

by Anonymousreply 23June 19, 2018 5:20 AM

When one gets out of the USA,Ann Coulter and those like her are who one sees on TV representing America.

We're all being painted by the same brush and we're being judged as evil.

Very dangerous for the average citizen.

by Anonymousreply 24June 19, 2018 5:28 AM

Sigh...it seems to be a night for a tumbler of whiskey.

Fuck those two assholes and drumpf for good measure. Those quotes just show how cruel and deprived of empathy they are.

by Anonymousreply 25June 19, 2018 5:38 AM

Can someone dying soon do something to shut this cunt up permanently?

I'd do it for you!

by Anonymousreply 26June 19, 2018 5:56 AM

Geez, all the Cunts are coming out of the woodwork on this issues. I guess any press is good press. I am surprised Rosanne hasn't jumped into the lime lite yet.

You know the 30 something gay racist douche attention whore from the UK who's name rhymes with PEDO is chomping at the bit to say something just as crass.

by Anonymousreply 27June 20, 2018 1:07 AM

I wanted to see if there were others as pathetic and disgusting as AC who are also claiming that something so tragic and heartbreaking as this is a hoax and that these children are child actors. I searched in a variety of ways using 'hoax and 'child actors', etc., and after six searches she is the only one who is claiming this heartbreaking tragedy isn't true. THE ONLY ONE. She is absolutely disgusting. I used to think she is a psychopath. Now I know for sure. Zero compassion and empathy. What a piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 28June 20, 2018 1:10 AM

This bitch has been making money for decades being a cunt on TV so people talk about her and buy her shitty hate books. This clip is from over a decade ago when she told victims of 9/11 to shut up. I dont think it worked this time. Didnt get much attention on the other networks, everyone is on to her tired shtick of self promotion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29June 20, 2018 1:19 AM

These helpless children are under the control and supervision of psychopaths. Maybe some of the direct caretakers are decent people doing the best they can under horrendous circumstances but those overseeing this who have control over the children being held there are psychopaths and predators. Unbelievable cruelty.

Whenever parents aren't able to or prevented from protecting their children pedophiles swoop in. That's what they look for. Easy prey. Ann Coulter can't even see that. She really is shameful and should know better. Pure garbage. A piece of trash. I would love to tell her that to her face.

by Anonymousreply 30June 20, 2018 1:23 AM

This hate speech must be stopped:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31June 20, 2018 1:26 AM

Disgusting:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32June 20, 2018 1:34 AM

This is so disturbing and then to have Coulter deny it is a punch in the stomach.

My family and friends and neighbors are all sickened by this. One neighbor, an older guy and an asshole most dislike and some just tolerate, repeats everything Trump says and seemingly has no compassion for these children and their parents. I fucking HATE him. He better hope he never needs me for a favor.

by Anonymousreply 33June 20, 2018 1:45 AM

there is something mentally wrong with this woman

by Anonymousreply 34June 20, 2018 1:48 AM

She has made millions being a cunt. She knows it gets attention, she docent care, as long as she makes money off it. Same goes for Sean Hannaty. Repugs and FAUX news will pay anything to hear people say the ugly, hateful things they are thinking privately.

by Anonymousreply 35June 20, 2018 1:51 AM

R34 She's a sociopath. I am sure of that. She ticks all eight boxes.

by Anonymousreply 36June 20, 2018 1:52 AM

Sadly, the only way to get into a better timeline would be to die in this one. Nothing seems to be getting better, and I don't know about anyone else, but I just feel helpless.

by Anonymousreply 37June 20, 2018 1:59 AM

^ Same here.

by Anonymousreply 38June 20, 2018 2:01 AM

Dont feel helpless guys, midterms are coming up and we need you to vote. It wont be a blue wave if everyone just gives up. That's what the Cheeto wants. He burns everyone out. If we can at least take back one branch of government, we can put the breaks on this whole mess. Maybe not completely but he will suddenly have to start working with and being courteous to the other side for a change.

by Anonymousreply 39June 20, 2018 2:12 AM

She has to be mentally unwell...

by Anonymousreply 40June 20, 2018 2:13 AM

Somebody get that horse-faced bitch an enema, because she is full of horseshit!

by Anonymousreply 41June 20, 2018 2:15 AM

Death is really too good for her. I want her to die slowly and painfully, or rot in a supermax.

by Anonymousreply 42June 20, 2018 2:33 AM

It's funny that the party of 'family values' feels it's best for families to be torn apart. It's even funnier that they feed the lie that Trump is responsible for the rescue of thousands of children around the world from the slave/sex trade, and yet here they are putting thousands of children in direct danger in their own country.

by Anonymousreply 43June 20, 2018 2:58 AM

r37 don't give up. we are halfway thru. we are going to make it.

by Anonymousreply 44June 20, 2018 3:02 AM

I’m not so sure R44. This damage feels irreversible. Something here has permanently broken.

by Anonymousreply 45June 20, 2018 5:18 AM

She sold her eggs to the devil so....

by Anonymousreply 46June 20, 2018 5:19 AM

We need to boycott Fox's advertisers.

Again.

by Anonymousreply 47June 20, 2018 5:22 AM

^ Who are they as of currently?

I don't go near FOX News so I honestly don't know and they keep losing old sponsors/advertisers and getting new ones. Do you know EXACTLY who they *currently* are to list here?

by Anonymousreply 48June 20, 2018 6:20 PM

[quote]We used to have enormous threads on DL full of gays talking about how fabulous she is and she doesn't really mean what she says.

Nope. We used to have a few alt-right Nazis trying to pretend this cunt is gay-friendly because she apparently has gay friends (who apparently have no self-esteem at all). If you think an average Datalounger, not the Nazi invaders, think this cow is fabulous you know nothing.

by Anonymousreply 49June 20, 2018 6:25 PM

How can anyone wants to be friend with that ugly woman is beyond me...

by Anonymousreply 50June 23, 2018 11:01 AM

My stepfather runs home every afternoon to turn on his HATE News. He eats in front of the TV.

These people are completely brainwashed. There is absolutely NOTHING to be done for them. They are very sick people. They are hateful, they are liars and hypocrites, and they all hide behind guns, god, and unborn babies. They care nothing for living beings, unless those living beings look just like them. They deny it, and claim Christianity and love as their message. They cannot see that they prefer hatred to love.

Abandon them. Emotionally disconnect from these people. If you are a real Christian, pray for them if it makes you feel better. Jesus even said: “Many will call out my name, and claim to have done good works in my name. I will tell them that I do not know them.”

These FOX News devotees are in a cult that they never knew they were joining. They are dead inside.

If you love your fellow man, if you are a true Christian, if you are a non believer, if you are an Atheist, get out and vote, EVERY SINGLE TIME. It is the ONLY way to change this. Protest, resist. Hold fast. Don’t be fatigued, do not become distracted. We will make it out of this together, as American voters. We are not monsters. We are not the problem.

Young people, VOTE!!! Please join us elders at the polls. We need you to make your voices and decency known. Question what your parents taught you. If they raised you to hate others, they raised you to hate yourselves. Do not listen. They are wrong!

We MUST come up with solutions for illegal immigrants together. They as families MUST remain together. We must address, but not in this way. NEVER let these people who claim to love God and country convince you that this is right. It is WRONG.

by Anonymousreply 51June 23, 2018 11:35 AM

Has The New Yorker refuted the fact that she named them as her source?

I know Ann, Ann may not be a nice person, but she is not an empty headed parrot like Sean Hannity(someone compared them up thread...they could not be less alike.)

All I am saying is, I have never known Ann to flat out lie. I'm talking bald faced lying. Which makes me question if there is something she knows that could be construed as what she said, even if it has to be somewhat pretzel twisted to match her words. Her pattern would be to let the media shit all over itself calling her a cruel lying cunt, and only then drop whatever proof she has.

If I had to speculate, I would say that she got info from TNY that SOME(obviously not all) of the kids were coached. That is not nearly as far fetched as you seem to think it is. Perhaps some child advocates in Texas who were brought in to help with the children gave them some sort of primer on what to say.

Look, I know this might seem far fetched, and I reckon I am making no friends by saying it, but I would temper the reaction a bit until Monday when she may be planning for Part 2 of her attack.

by Anonymousreply 52June 23, 2018 11:36 AM

Everyone, please join me in denouncing R52.

“They will come as sheep”

R52 is either a troll, or cannot see that he/she is wrong. It is NOT about Ann Coulter. It is about being decent, civil, empathetic human beings, who do the right thing.

by Anonymousreply 53June 23, 2018 11:40 AM

I would relish the opportunity to give her something to cry about.

by Anonymousreply 54June 23, 2018 11:53 AM

[quote]All I am saying is, I have never known Ann to flat out lie. I'm talking bald faced lying.

I’m guessing that changed today?

by Anonymousreply 55June 23, 2018 12:11 PM

She is right R52. The setup and lighting was a nightmare. Not to mention those little kids would never hit their damn mark and constantly forgot cues. And we didn’t have much time to prep before the media was going to snap the pics.

We can only hope they didn’t get the boom in the shot of those pics.

by Anonymousreply 56June 23, 2018 12:15 PM

Prove it, R56. If she is right, there’s proof. Prove it.

You assholes are never held accountable for the lies you spin. You spin without proof, 24 hours a day. FOX certainly would have proved it.

Prove it!!! Prove these were child actors.

I you’re being facetious, then please forgive my outburst. If not, prove it.

by Anonymousreply 57June 23, 2018 12:22 PM

Uh, R57, did you not read R56’s signature line? And you thought he was serious? Are you that fucking daft?

by Anonymousreply 58June 23, 2018 12:25 PM

R58, I’m pissed off, not daft. I even said, if you’re being facetious, please forgive my outburst.

I’m just furious, and we all are. How the fuck did we get HERE? How? I guess I am daft, because though I knew there were fucked up people on Stormfront, and other sites/places similar to it, I had no idea that so many fellow Americans who seemed normal, even if Conservative, were so disgusting and hated. Please understand, these are people who I once believed the shit they spouted about loving God, and the less fortunate.

If we think that these beliefs are held only by far right people, we are wrong. Average Americans who listen to FOX everyday are into this. They are enjoying this. I have witnessed this first hand, and I am appalled and angry.

by Anonymousreply 59June 23, 2018 12:45 PM

Kate Beckett says....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60June 23, 2018 12:50 PM

She is a sociopath of the highest order. Gaslighting is her greatest love. She gets away with hate mongering due to being regal in her femininity-- thin, blonde, blue-eyed, white, poised, well groomed, camera ready. What's happening to the immigrant children is a crime against all humanity and will forever shame the US like slavery, canceling all the values the country once held dear. Ann Coulter is on the wrong side of history.

by Anonymousreply 61June 23, 2018 1:13 PM

What progress for women and their causes! Coulter, Ingraham, Conway, Malkin, Pierson, Sanders, Nielsen, etc. Now women are just as disgusting as their male political counterparts. Way to go, cunts!

by Anonymousreply 62June 23, 2018 1:20 PM

[quote]regal in her femininity

You're fucking kidding, right?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63June 23, 2018 1:20 PM

Let's just have open borders, shall we?

by Anonymousreply 64June 23, 2018 1:32 PM

R63 It's a man, baby!

by Anonymousreply 65June 23, 2018 1:43 PM

Coulter is a cunt but she was right about a few of the 9/11 widows.

by Anonymousreply 66June 23, 2018 1:52 PM

Where's the rifle when you really need it?

by Anonymousreply 67June 23, 2018 1:54 PM

I hope she's not wondering why she's single.

by Anonymousreply 68June 23, 2018 1:57 PM

I'll never let you stop thinking just when she couldn't sink any lower, vows Ann Coulter.

by Anonymousreply 69June 23, 2018 1:58 PM

Vile sea hag

by Anonymousreply 70June 23, 2018 2:14 PM

R51 W&W

by Anonymousreply 71June 24, 2018 12:38 AM

Oh Lord. She's so desperate. This is her schtick and who listens to what she has to say anyway?

by Anonymousreply 72June 24, 2018 12:44 AM

The only people crying at this woman’s funeral will be paid actors.

by Anonymousreply 73June 24, 2018 12:45 AM

I'm sure her best friend Bill Maher will still support her. I actually boycott watching his show because he still has her on.

by Anonymousreply 74June 24, 2018 1:21 AM

Don't give any more oats to this horse faced cunt who fucked her way through Cornell and sucked her way to the "top". Bitch is a sadistic sociopath. Time to put this sow out to pasture.

by Anonymousreply 75June 24, 2018 1:56 AM

You have insulted sows, R75.

by Anonymousreply 76June 24, 2018 2:30 AM

I can't imagine even being angry at her at this point. Her desperation to remain relevant is actually really sad. She's like those people you see just yelling on a street corner.

by Anonymousreply 77June 24, 2018 2:36 AM

Given that she's a skinny old guy dressed up as a woman, I'd call it projection.

by Anonymousreply 78June 24, 2018 2:39 AM

Coulter looks like a skinny man on meth, who grew out his hair and decided to wear makeup and a dress, while tweeking. She looks absolutely high as fuck on meth or adderall in r63’s pic.

Maher is an asshole for not denouncing her, and I’m getting ready to boycott his show.

If he wants to be friends with her, he has every right to. But he needs to publicly address the shit she is saying. Not cool to give her a pass because she sucked your dick when you were in your Republican Trans phase.

by Anonymousreply 79June 24, 2018 9:01 AM

Sorry folks but to "denounce" R51 for an articulately stated opinion is weakness. And to attack *anyone* especially Ann who has this *extreme* mental imbalance gives her even MORE power through your hate and taking her seriously :as if she's in control. SHE IS NOT.

She is ill: unbalanced.

But so are those attacking her.

She's living in a very simplistic world view and sees the world as child does: ignorantly.

Hate and segregation are easy: we ALL do it to a degree, especially when young. Love takes intelligence born from study.

And none of us on this thread have taken the time to personally investigate these immigrant children.

EVERYONE LIES. I admire those who find out the truth for themselves, not from media or through *just* study and then writing books like Ann.

I'll begin my study now for I never ONCE questioned this was anything but real.

I *still* think its real. But thats because I never considered any other reality.

All I know is our America Inc. manipulates us when we allow it to. So for me, its studytime. And I will not respond to hate from anyone attacking me who themselves hasnt done their own in depth investigation and is relying only upon the media or their own emotions.

Dont let people like Ann who are willing to actually do the study and write the books put more energy into these topics than the loving people who could bring so much more if only they would study and investigate and then publicly speak!

I find her an interesting cautionary tale of how imbalance thinking can turn one into a machine devoid of humanity.

And wonder how long before the parts wear out or blow up altogether. And I actually feel a bit sad for her for she is stuck.

by Anonymousreply 80June 24, 2018 11:43 AM

I can't believe I wasted my time reading that shit at r80. Fuck off, r80.

by Anonymousreply 81June 24, 2018 1:12 PM

Shut the fuck up, r52.

by Anonymousreply 82June 24, 2018 1:15 PM

r49 is correct.

There are 1 or 2 Log Cabin queens on here who lick Coulter's stinky ass. They tried to make Coulter seem likable, but it didn't work. The hideous cunt Ann Coulter has always been hated here, and she always will be.

by Anonymousreply 83June 24, 2018 1:26 PM

Well said, r51.

by Anonymousreply 84June 24, 2018 1:29 PM

Ann is a monster

by Anonymousreply 85June 24, 2018 1:39 PM

And for the lack of a coat hanger, I brought this stupid cunt into the world.

by Anonymousreply 86June 24, 2018 1:57 PM

Our very own Tokyo Rose.

by Anonymousreply 87June 24, 2018 4:53 PM

Read this. It's Paul Krugman's column which spells out how trump and ilk are lying about the immigration crisis. Coulter is just another soldier in this sick charade. trump manufactured the crisis and is employing hate and cruelty to inflame his abhorrent base.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88June 24, 2018 4:57 PM

"She is ill: unbalanced"

And she is evil.

by Anonymousreply 89June 24, 2018 5:17 PM

She is not unbalanced. She is not crazy. She is deliberately hateful.

There’s a difference.

by Anonymousreply 90June 24, 2018 5:45 PM

I'll dance on her grave. I'd love it to be soon....tomorrow even, I'm not busy!

by Anonymousreply 91June 24, 2018 9:54 PM

R81-part of the reason America IS in the state its in is because people are being as vicious in their attack of others as you are in yours.

You must really understand your "enemy" before you can make a change. And even more: to see where a part of them IS you. Everyone is selfish and self serving to a degree and hasnt chosen to fix that.

EVERYONE! And the president, just like TV reflects where the culture is.

Its time we really open up communication from both sides-within and without- and THEN unify in a solution.

Many believe what the "prez" is doing is evil, selfish, and just downright childish, but so is what many of the attackers are doing. Theres a better way.

And the man who can see from the middle and unify both sides will win. (This 2 party system is as old as heterosexuality in regards of how to live right)

Thats what being "gay" was supposed to be all about.

Happy Pride!

by Anonymousreply 92June 26, 2018 8:15 AM

It is her thang to be a jerk. Ignore her and she will dry up.

She is the original troll. Push the block button.

by Anonymousreply 93June 26, 2018 8:29 AM

Fuck off, r92.

by Anonymousreply 94June 26, 2018 11:22 AM

Geez R63, you soured my coffee.

by Anonymousreply 95June 26, 2018 11:26 AM

She is yucky

by Anonymousreply 96June 26, 2018 11:33 AM

Homosexual Obama did exactly the same thing with migrant children

by Anonymousreply 97June 26, 2018 11:54 AM

Isn't there some shit you should be eating, Erna at r97?

by Anonymousreply 98June 26, 2018 12:37 PM

Regal in her femininity, r61? Please see r63. The bitch has a goddamn Adam's Apple!

by Anonymousreply 99June 26, 2018 12:48 PM

R92, is your apostrophe key broken?

by Anonymousreply 100June 26, 2018 12:58 PM

Does she plan on being Triggered?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101June 26, 2018 1:23 PM

Such a stunning beauty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102June 26, 2018 1:32 PM

Coulter is part of an ugly, hateful group that claims that 911, Sandy Hook... and now these immigrant children, are all fake and staged. It's all done by the "government" and propaganda. These people are truly sick. Coulter has always been a total piece of shit. I can't imagine how these people exist. trump feeds into their sickness.

by Anonymousreply 103June 26, 2018 2:59 PM

Who manicures her hooves?

by Anonymousreply 104June 26, 2018 4:34 PM

[quote]Coulter is part of an ugly, hateful group that claims that 911, Sandy Hook... and now these immigrant children, are all fake and staged. It's all done by the "government" and propaganda. These people are truly sick. Coulter has always been a total piece of shit. I can't imagine how these people exist. trump feeds into their sickness.

You can't possibly believe she says these things for any other reason than the fact it's the only way she gets any attention. There's a cottage industry that is fueled by this kind of bullshit because there are enough morons out there who buy into it and it sustains Coulter's pathetic existence.

The only good thing she ever did in life was never procreate.

by Anonymousreply 105June 26, 2018 4:38 PM

It wouldn't surprise me if they had gone through a few acting workshops at Telemundo and Univision.

by Anonymousreply 106June 26, 2018 4:42 PM

R100, no, it is not . I dont want to waste my time with all that I have to say.

Now do you have anything to say about the topic or are you just wasting time?

by Anonymousreply 107June 26, 2018 6:26 PM

Please, there are Trumpkins who I believe are mentally ill (Kanye and Roseanne). Ann isn't one of them. She seems quite sharp, focused, stable, and dedicated to spewing hate. She's been this way for her entire career. Some people are just awful pieces of shit and she's one of them.

by Anonymousreply 108June 26, 2018 6:36 PM

IWADR R108 Only the mentally challenged or ill would buy into those conspiracy theories. She is a nut-job, sorry. Many smart people are crazy, and many crazy people are clever like foxes.

by Anonymousreply 109June 26, 2018 6:47 PM

And not all people with shitty political opinions are crazy. She doesn't deserve the sympathy or consideration due to someone suffering from an illness.

by Anonymousreply 110June 26, 2018 6:54 PM

I hope her internal misery drives her to suicide

by Anonymousreply 111June 26, 2018 11:14 PM

That’ll never happen, R11. Someone has to have a modicum of shame in them to do that. This bitch has no shame.

by Anonymousreply 112June 26, 2018 11:37 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!