Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

United flight attendant goes APESHIT on complaining passenger on Twitter

Looking at her twitter feed, turns out she’s a deplorable too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63June 20, 2018 5:14 PM

underpaid sludges

by Anonymousreply 1June 18, 2018 7:07 PM

The problem is that instead of paying their employees decent salaries or give them a raise the airlines give them precious titles and more "power" only for these idiots to be fired or at least reprimanded when they actually (ab)use that power they've been given.

by Anonymousreply 2June 18, 2018 7:08 PM

Shock of all shocks: she’s a Trumper.

by Anonymousreply 3June 18, 2018 7:10 PM

This is simply unacceptable!!!

by Anonymousreply 4June 18, 2018 7:16 PM

United seems particularly odious in this. I may have already posted this -- A few years ago, I was on a flight in Business and could not stop coughing. (It turned out in fact I was quite sick.) I asked for some water. After about 10 minutes I went up to ask the FA where he went. He told me he had to set up the trays for food service and didn't have time. I pointed out I wasn't asking for a mai tai or ice cream sundae; I was choking. He told me I needed to talk to the head attendant. I've never flown with those assholes again.

by Anonymousreply 5June 18, 2018 7:25 PM

This bitch needs to be Hardwick’ed out of a job.

She must be in violation of United’s social media policy.

She was also photographed eating from an entire first class salad bowl. I bet she look one look at the crew meals and decided theirs looked better and the passengers were regretfully informed that that meal option was not delivered.

by Anonymousreply 6June 18, 2018 7:27 PM

She should be fired for her shitty use of emojis.

by Anonymousreply 7June 18, 2018 7:30 PM

I love how she pretends not to be a flight attendant, but when you look trough their Twitter media tab there’s plenty of pics of her in uniform

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8June 18, 2018 7:40 PM

And the "I'm primarily a SAFETY PROFESSIONAL" line.

It's true, but 99.99% of the time the job is customer service.

by Anonymousreply 9June 18, 2018 7:48 PM

LOL @ R7! Yeah, hardly news. Anyone who flies domestically in the US knows that United has the shittiest, bitchiest flight attendants. I think Southwest's are the best. Delta's aren't bad. American is ok. United is full on sea hags.

Back in the 1980s when I started flying regularly, I took United all the time because they covered my most frequent route. They were actually pretty good, the FAs were decent and even friendly. Cut to the 1990s and they became so awful I boycotted flying them unless absolutely necessary. My secretary was told she had to try to find flights to avoid United. It couldn't always be helped. Any time I'd wind up on United, there'd be some issue, almost always caused by the bitchy FAs.

I remember once post-9/11, a United FA was being a total snatch to a customer I was sitting directly behind. The woman had made a simple request (I forget now what it was) and the FA lost her shit. The customer was being very polite and tried to reason with the FA, but the FA was having none of it. She started threatening the customer that she'd be arrested by Air Marshals when we arrived at our destination. I couldn't help it and spoke up, told the FA she was the one being completely unreasonable, and she really needed to moderate her tone. The FA then threatened me with arrest. Then several other passengers started to speak up to her. She was out of fucking control. Finally another FA got her up to the front and I think reasoned with her. She spent the rest of the flight sitting in a FA seat giving resting bitch face.

by Anonymousreply 10June 18, 2018 7:50 PM

Yeah, safety is first but that doesn’t mean you don’t have to serve lunch just because you’re too lazy and would rather eat your passenger’s food. That’s nothing to do with safety.

The guy also said his Old Fashioned did not come with the advertised caramelised orange peel. He then saw the flight attendant scarfing them straight out of the packaging!

by Anonymousreply 11June 18, 2018 7:55 PM

Remember this cunty little skybottom who compiled a list of "16 Questions Not to Ask Flight Attendants"?

[quote]I don’t need to know why you need the glass of water, just simply ask me for a glass of water and be done with it. Despite that rumor that you heard fifty years ago, you don’t actually have to tell us your going to take medication to receive a glass of water. p.s. Did the airport run out of water bottles today?

I wonder if he's still employed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 18, 2018 8:00 PM

I don't know who I hate more......her for being a bitchy cunt or him for being a whining cunt.

*looks at his Twitter photo*

Okay, he's kinda cute.

HATE HER

by Anonymousreply 13June 18, 2018 8:03 PM

Hmmmm. I haven’t flown on United in a really long time and am considering booking a direct flight between two cities that only United offers. Given United’s recent pet travel issues and poor response, I’ve been on the fence about whether booking with them is worth it. This information is certainly not helping my decision.

by Anonymousreply 14June 18, 2018 8:18 PM

These days you basically pay for the privilege to be harrassed by the United flight attendants. They are mad with power and they are no afraid to let you know what sort of powers they have to make you feel small and shitty.

by Anonymousreply 15June 18, 2018 9:36 PM

He is a whiny Cunt. Take some Xanax before your next flight. She's not your wife. You're not her only customer. You're a complaining bitch, which is apparently her speciality. Act civilized and be treated the same.

by Anonymousreply 16June 18, 2018 10:02 PM

I've got a great one for you. January 3rd 2014 Quebec City to Newark. Cried saying goodbye to family at airport. Clouded contact lenses with tear film. Couldn't even read ticket kiosk. Removed lenses, legally blind without them. Headed over to bar. Hit on by so many guys going my way on same flight. Even a straight couple. They all bought me drinks, offered rides when we'd arrived in Newark. I boarded the plane last. Everyone was so happy to see me. My seat was in the front. Being blind I reached out for the lever to stowe my bag. That particular aircraft doesn't have storage there. No lever. An envious queen FA bumped me from the flight even though I asked for him to assist me as I was blind. Shocked, I demanded to see the pilot. He meekishly agreed with the FA. The head of the airport went on the flight to vouch for me. Still nothing she could do. Next flight wasn't until next day. When I walked off of that flight the whole cabin booed that queen. Air Canada stepped up and bought me their next outgoing flight to LaGuardia. Still, it was 12 hours away. Costing me $ in transportation and accommodations for the night. The head of airport eventually put me up in a hostel.

Fuck United, Fuck that pussy pilot and fuck that messy envious queen who needed to be the center of attention of a bunch of straight men, no less. I avoided NJ is the only silver lining here. Oh and even though he inconvenienced me he reminded me of what a threat I am to average looking catty females and queens. Pumped up my ego is all he accomplished.

by Anonymousreply 17June 18, 2018 10:23 PM

Remember Steven Slater the messy queen of Jet Blue who deployed the slide while grabbing a bunch of beers? He claimed a woman had hit him in the head while grabbing luggage from the overhead bin. Truth came out that the woman was really attractive and had men falling over themselves to help her. So much in fact that she wasn't the one to even grab the luggage from the bin. A guy trying to get a date with her retrieved the luggage for her. At first he was hailed a hero but then the truth started to seep out. Before the other passengers all vouched for the woman he landed a bit on a morning talk show berating passengers (on Jet Blue, no less) on how to dress properly when flying. Clown faced queen with below average looks. The media went to his house and his flaming boyfriend acted like a silly ass representing Steven who was afraid to come out of the house and face the music. Best takedown ever when he had to pay fines up the ass and ended his flying career for good.

by Anonymousreply 18June 18, 2018 10:35 PM

Memo to R5:

Our employees followed established procedures for dealing with situations like yours.

While I regret we couldn’t re-accommodate your request for a glass of water, our employees did nothing wrong, and I stand behind them!

by Anonymousreply 19June 18, 2018 10:38 PM

He's had sufficient.

by Anonymousreply 20June 18, 2018 10:44 PM

I had a lot of mileage on Continental which was converted to United. I just booked flying from NY to LA with my dog and I'm afraid it will be a disaster.

by Anonymousreply 21June 18, 2018 10:49 PM

I love that flight attendants tries to sell that whole "safety professional" bullshit. Bitch please. We all know most of your real job is to be customer service to the passengers. And yes I agree with the person who said United tends to have the bitchiest flight attendants and Southwest is the friendlist, it is their one selling point (I hate their boarding system).

I get working retail/customer service is frustrating, I did it in highschool and college, but this is your job you signed up for and try to fucking do it.

by Anonymousreply 22June 19, 2018 12:36 AM

I lost interest when i realized the two major complaints was a FA was eating during boarding and the passenger had trouble getting his Old Fashioned.

No wonder the FA are cranky.

by Anonymousreply 23June 19, 2018 1:40 AM

She thinks she has it rough, try dealing with this idiotic asshole. There is no pork in turkey ham, for the record.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24June 19, 2018 1:54 AM

R24, I don’t know which person in your clip that you're calling an idiot asshole.

For the record, “ham” is made from pig. Religious Muslims (and Jews) do not eat pig meat. That not a tiny, inconsequential segment of the public. The customer was in the right, though his English wasn’t the best. They seemed to be arguing about whether ham is “pork” or not, when all that matters is that it’s pig meat, whatever it is called. The airline shouldn’t be obliviously selling pig meat to its customers without understanding that it is, what it is.

I think the guy was 100% in the right. Even worse than being right, he was due compensation for serving him pig in the first place. The employee was acting with bad information and was 100% in the wrong.

by Anonymousreply 25June 19, 2018 6:00 AM

Now I'm calling you the idiot, R25.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26June 19, 2018 6:21 AM

That passenger was a whiny little bitch, but OMG her response was ridiculously bad.

I feel like a lesser person having read that exchange.

by Anonymousreply 27June 19, 2018 6:27 AM

Well golly, R26, I stand corrected.

So, I am still left wondering why the stewardess couldn't have explained that to the customer as easily as you have explained it to me?

by Anonymousreply 28June 19, 2018 6:34 AM

I HATE flying. Maybe all of these bad experiences should motivate people to demand the efficient, high speed passenger train networks they have in Europe and Japan. It wouldn't necessarily be a cure-all for the abysmal experience of flying on any airline today, but it might give the airlines pause to consider that they don't necessarily have everybody by the balls as far as long distance high speed transportation is concerned. For the most part I haven't had too much of a problem with the flight attendants, it is moreso the other passengers, especially shrieking, misbehaving kids. The worst annoyances don't necessarily always rest with the flight attendants.

by Anonymousreply 29June 19, 2018 6:57 AM

She did explain it to him, r25 /28. She said “there is no pork in turkey ham,” and “there is no ham in turkey ham.”

The customer was being a dick (kind of like you were), acting like he knew what he was talking about, when clearly he didn’t (also like you).

by Anonymousreply 30June 19, 2018 7:31 AM

[quote]I just booked flying from NY to LA with my dog and I'm afraid it will be a disaster.

R21, how big is your dog? Is it to be in cargo, or in the cabin?

Come to think of it, why is your dog going to LA by plane? Can you change or avoid that, so that you don't have to risk his life?

by Anonymousreply 31June 19, 2018 7:51 AM

Is R17 kidding? (She's kidding, right?)

by Anonymousreply 32June 19, 2018 8:15 AM

How many of us, given the power, would also strand r17 in an airport?

by Anonymousreply 33June 19, 2018 8:45 AM

R31. It's traumatic enough flying with pets without you tossing in some unnecessary guilt for no reason.

by Anonymousreply 34June 19, 2018 8:48 AM

R34 I'm not trying to make you feel guilty. I'm not r31, even. But if I had to move cross-country with a dog, I would make every effort NOT to do it in a plane.

by Anonymousreply 35June 19, 2018 12:42 PM

I'm pretty sure her employer takes a dim view of her trashing passengers on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 36June 19, 2018 12:58 PM

@gianna1809 is now gone. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 37June 19, 2018 1:15 PM

Oh, he deserved to be trashed. I almost never side with United, but he was by far the cuntier cunt in this cuntstravaganza.

by Anonymousreply 38June 19, 2018 1:22 PM

CCC for Zach Honig. He earned it.

by Anonymousreply 39June 19, 2018 1:25 PM

R30, just stop, ok? You got your pound of flesh already. I apologize. I was wrong. But you explained it easily and quickly enough to me. The attendant should have, too. The passenger takes his religion seriously, and I think 🤔 it’s an easy mistake to make. I wouldn’t trust a flight attendant with my religious practices. Do you think she cares one way or another about him?

by Anonymousreply 40June 19, 2018 1:42 PM

r40 Maybe the SQ isn't good where you're listening, but SHE DID EXPLAIN IT TO HIM. He just thought he knew more.

I'm not r30, btw.

by Anonymousreply 41June 19, 2018 1:49 PM

Gianna's deleted her Twitter account. Fear of getting the sack surely.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42June 19, 2018 1:54 PM

r32 r33, I understood nothing about r17 post, it was like reading gibberish. Here's one for you, I was seated already by the window and a fat, imperious looking bitch with a can of soda-pop came up and started fumbling with the aisle seat and her bag, stuffing it into the overhead. But before she did any of this she shoved the can of pop to me, without having said a word or so much as a by your leave. I was so startled at first that I took the can then realizing the insult I put my tray table down and just set it there. After she settled her fat ass into the seat she took the can again. No thank you, nothing and I can assure you it remained wordless with me never looking in her direction but always out the window. I think I had to endure this horrible female for a couple hours until she got off on a stopover. Thank god for small favors; I don't think a man would ever do this, even the worst of them. Maybe she has died a painful death since then........

by Anonymousreply 43June 19, 2018 5:23 PM

Flight attendants are shitty people.

by Anonymousreply 44June 19, 2018 5:44 PM

On the redeye from SF to NYC, which I have taken numerous times, airlines used to provide blankets for free.

Then, one day, they suddenly stopped and started charging for a blanket/pillow set.

Imagine my surprise, when a passenger asked for a blanket and then she said, "they used to be free," I overheard the flight attendants laugh at her during much of the ride. "Can you believe she wanted a free blanket??!!"" as if it wasn't the policy just a month before.

by Anonymousreply 45June 19, 2018 5:47 PM

R36, see R19

by Anonymousreply 46June 19, 2018 5:49 PM

What neither the FA or the passenger seemed to understand is that turkey ham is prepared to taste like ham that is pork.

This wouldn't be a problem in the US. As you can see in R26 's post. In the US the "turkey ham" has to be followed by "cured turkey thigh meat".

by Anonymousreply 47June 19, 2018 5:49 PM

Thank goodness I fly Delta. I rarely have problems with Delta. If anyone has a problem, they are quick to remedy it. The CEO seems to have got that airline into good shape.

by Anonymousreply 48June 19, 2018 5:50 PM

flights attendants are only good for one thing--fucking.

by Anonymousreply 49June 19, 2018 5:51 PM

I much prefer ham-ham over turkey-ham.

by Anonymousreply 50June 19, 2018 5:51 PM

I love turkey sausage.

by Anonymousreply 51June 19, 2018 7:24 PM

Both parties seem tedious.

by Anonymousreply 52June 19, 2018 7:31 PM

I could see a FA being into Beyonce.

by Anonymousreply 53June 19, 2018 7:47 PM

"It literally makes me sick just reading this."

by Anonymousreply 54June 19, 2018 7:50 PM

R54, ikr! What a freakin' drama queen!

by Anonymousreply 55June 19, 2018 9:25 PM

r49, your post put me in mind of when I was taking the train across the country and it was late (as usual for Amtrak) getting into Chicago. I was sitting in the club car or observation car or something and one of the conductors came and sat down (young and cute). He soon struck up a conversation with me about how he and a few others from the train staff were going to go to some bar or something in Chicago and whether I would like to come along. I immediately became skittish and a little suspicious so I made up an excuse that I was tired or had to catch another train or something but thanked him anyway. I still think about this sometimes and wonder what would have happened if I did accept his invitation--was I just some potential cocksucker who was going to "fill the bill" for some emergency blow jobs? And then thinking about it some more I wondered if I was that "obvious".

by Anonymousreply 56June 20, 2018 2:48 AM

Good thing she didn't offer abdull al-dimwit a turkey bacon sandwich.

by Anonymousreply 57June 20, 2018 4:30 PM

R40 Do you really think that ill behaved Moslem really cared about her? The language he used was coarse, profane, misogynistic, vile, and hateful. As someone who had a set of grandparents who kept Kosher with two kitchens, I recognise how important this is, that is why I don't understand why people with special dietary needs do not bring their own sandwich from home. Sorry, but no one deserves to be disrespected like this air hostess was, and no one disrespected him. They even gave him a full refund when they should have been making plans to have his arse arrested.

by Anonymousreply 58June 20, 2018 4:50 PM

R56, I used to have a FB who was a train conductor for Amtrak. He quit because of the large number of people who would commit suicide by throwing themselves in front of the train. He just could take seeing that any more.

After he quit, he went back to research who some of these people were. A large number were, sadly, gay.

by Anonymousreply 59June 20, 2018 4:53 PM

R58, 'air hostess' is considered disrespectful. 'Trolley Dolly' is better :-)

by Anonymousreply 60June 20, 2018 4:55 PM

R60 Sorry I am OLD. I've had to check myself recently calling women doll and love. I'm working on it.

by Anonymousreply 61June 20, 2018 4:58 PM

R61, I love you, luv!

by Anonymousreply 62June 20, 2018 5:12 PM

Cheers Bonnie Prince Charlie!

by Anonymousreply 63June 20, 2018 5:14 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!