Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Amazon series - Goliath

Starring Billy Bob Thornton. BBT is pretty good in this series, kinda sexy in his old man way. Season 2 is LA-based, corrupt LAPD.

Excellent cast, including a surprise appearance by handsome James Wolk as an FBI agent. That makes watching it better.

Anyone watching?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12November 15, 2019 11:24 PM

I enjoyed the first season until it went off the rails in the last few episodes. Decided I wouldn’t continue to season 2.

by Anonymousreply 1June 17, 2018 4:48 AM

The only reason I'm watching Season 2 is I like BBT and for James Wolk.

by Anonymousreply 2June 17, 2018 4:57 AM

I'm watching it.

I'm six episodes in and I felt season one was better because I blew through that in one day. This season has been a struggle to get through but there are some redeeming qualities like Mark Duplass' depraved character, Billy Bob's continued crankiness and Dominic Fumusa who I want to beat me into submission with his Italian cock.

by Anonymousreply 3June 17, 2018 3:18 PM

Enjoyed the first season but haven't seen season 2 yet.

by Anonymousreply 4June 17, 2018 3:52 PM

The second season has me on pins and needles. Or, maybe it's the new coffee I'm drinking. I just find myself feeling anxious with every scene that involves the bad guys.

by Anonymousreply 5June 18, 2018 1:31 PM

I am watching Season 1. I'm really enjoying it and the all the female characters and the actresses are fun to watch. William Hurt is NASTY!

by Anonymousreply 6July 2, 2018 1:56 AM

Wolk is lovely.

But he's a jinx. A show killer.

by Anonymousreply 7July 2, 2018 2:01 AM

Season 3 is better than season 2. I loved Dennis Quaid and Amy Brenneman.

by Anonymousreply 8November 13, 2019 10:16 AM

r7 = Ted McGinley.

by Anonymousreply 9November 13, 2019 10:21 AM

Does he show his tits and ass?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10November 13, 2019 10:24 AM

I assume the nut people were based on Blue Diamond

by Anonymousreply 11November 13, 2019 1:44 PM

Renewed for a 4th and final season!

by Anonymousreply 12November 15, 2019 11:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!