Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What should I do?

I'm extremely constipated. It's there if you get my drift, right there, but it won't come out. So far I've been drinking water, coffee, ate some fiber in cereal and still nothing. I even took some senokot and have been trying to walk around to get things moving but nothing is helping. I've got a terrible stomach ache now and my entire abdomen is sore.

Would I be overreacting if I went to urgent care?

by Anonymousreply 137June 25, 2018 7:00 AM

no. you are NOT overreacting. GO.

by Anonymousreply 1June 16, 2018 6:38 AM

Can't help ya now, Op; but to prevent future maladies: 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil (ingest), daily.

by Anonymousreply 2June 16, 2018 6:39 AM

^^ make it every other day,

by Anonymousreply 3June 16, 2018 6:40 AM

You could try a harsher laxative OP. I used Colace and all the things you mentioned to no avail once when I was 5 days blocked. Even suppositories did nothing. Out of desperation I bought a harsh chemical laxative and whoosh...….

by Anonymousreply 4June 16, 2018 6:40 AM

Sounds like rectal cancer.

by Anonymousreply 5June 16, 2018 6:44 AM

Get yourself to the ER, Op, NOW!

A former coworker suddenly experienced difficulty 'eliminating' over the winter holidays. A week later (New Years) the coworker was diagnosed with colon cancer. Coworker was gone by Labor Day.

by Anonymousreply 6June 16, 2018 6:44 AM

Dates and oats porridge OP. Go for a walk and drink lots of water. Godspeed.

by Anonymousreply 7June 16, 2018 6:45 AM

Didn't you do this EXACT SAME post sometime last year? Fuck off. It's not cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8June 16, 2018 6:45 AM

Try Miralax. You'll probably be whooshing away in no time. But, honestly, if your entire abdomen is sore, go to the emergency room. You don't want your intestines to perforate.

by Anonymousreply 9June 16, 2018 6:46 AM

glycerin suppositories - It's time for help on the other end.

by Anonymousreply 10June 16, 2018 6:48 AM

F&F. Scat thread.

Die in a fire, OP. You sick fuck.

by Anonymousreply 11June 16, 2018 6:51 AM

It's not cancer. I don't usually get constipated like this but I was on antibiotics and pain killers for a few days, so I think they messed me up. I don't have any other meds or suppositories on hand. I'll wait a few more hours and hope for a miracle.

by Anonymousreply 12June 16, 2018 6:59 AM

^^ DL Drama Kaweeeeeeeen!

by Anonymousreply 13June 16, 2018 7:01 AM

How long has it been since your last bowel movement? Your choice on urgent care. If your stomach is starting to hurt, it might be a sign that you are going to have a bowel movement soon.

If you don't have one within the next 3 hours, you might want to try the urgent care. I am not familiar with senokot. I recommend lots of water and 2 dulcolax (green box) when you are backed up and if it's been a while, you will need to keep drinking water as you wait. Definitely make more water and fiber a regular part of your routine.

by Anonymousreply 14June 16, 2018 7:03 AM

Were the painkillers opiates? If so, eat a pint of ice cream and wait.

by Anonymousreply 15June 16, 2018 7:04 AM

Tylenol with Codeine, R15, so yes.

Four days, R14.

by Anonymousreply 16June 16, 2018 7:07 AM

Orange juice OP ! It works like a charm .

by Anonymousreply 17June 16, 2018 7:08 AM

Go to the ER! It could be your appendix!

by Anonymousreply 18June 16, 2018 7:10 AM

It's not my appendix, R18.

I'm going to try and lie down for a bit and see if I can relax.

by Anonymousreply 19June 16, 2018 7:15 AM

Good luck, OP. Keep us posted.

by Anonymousreply 20June 16, 2018 7:22 AM

Smoking a cigarette with some hot coffee works for a lot of people OP. I know that sounds weird, but my father learned that trick in the Navy, and he continued it until he died(whenever he was backed up.) And he was not a smoker.

by Anonymousreply 21June 16, 2018 7:42 AM

Take a few spoons of coconut oil and drink warm (not hot) water throughout the day. Magnesium or a good vitamin c powder also work as laxatives.

by Anonymousreply 22June 16, 2018 7:49 AM

OP, I have a word for you: Enema.

by Anonymousreply 23June 16, 2018 7:51 AM

Super colon cleanse was on sale on amazon two 12oz jars for 10 dollars that should make you shit all day long.

by Anonymousreply 24June 16, 2018 7:56 AM

You can also give yourself a gentle abdominal massage, it seems silly but it really helps.

by Anonymousreply 25June 16, 2018 8:00 AM

We seem to do this on a regular basis.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26June 16, 2018 8:01 AM

Reach in and pull it out. I'm serious.

pull from the side of your anus that's closest to your tailbone.

by Anonymousreply 27June 16, 2018 8:05 AM

In Australia they give you "movicol" to clean you out - 3 sachets in water a day. Various brand names listed on US equivalency web sites.

by Anonymousreply 28June 16, 2018 8:05 AM

Mineral oil, mixed in some yogurt, will help it slide right out.

by Anonymousreply 29June 16, 2018 8:06 AM

That’s a direct result of the painkillers. It’ll pass but in the meantime laxatives. You can buy special laxatives for just Are. Made to deal with this painkiller constapation.

by Anonymousreply 30June 16, 2018 8:08 AM

I took codeine and got extremely constipated. I gave myself a Fleets enema and everything came out within 5 minutes.

by Anonymousreply 31June 16, 2018 8:25 AM

Dear Lord in Heaven!

by Anonymousreply 32June 16, 2018 8:50 AM

Eat an entire head of iceberg lettuce seasoned with oil and vinegar. It's Roter-Rooter for your colon.

by Anonymousreply 33June 16, 2018 8:56 AM

Go to a Trump rally, it makes me want to take a shit every time I see that cheetos face.

by Anonymousreply 34June 16, 2018 8:58 AM

When you are done, make sure you wipe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35June 16, 2018 8:59 AM

Get fucked by big long thick dick! The dick will break apart the hard shit! Voila!

by Anonymousreply 36June 16, 2018 9:02 AM

Definitely enema time. Warm water will do the trick.

by Anonymousreply 37June 16, 2018 9:04 AM

have you tried jumping jacks, OP? i suggest you do them in front of the toilet.

by Anonymousreply 38June 16, 2018 9:23 AM

Magnesium citrate. Don't plan on leaving the house.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39June 16, 2018 9:56 AM

Magnesium citrate is like atom bomb of laxatives.

by Anonymousreply 40June 16, 2018 10:16 AM

F&F for OP as well as anyone responding and helping him with his sick scat fantasies.

I hope you die, you sick fuck.

by Anonymousreply 41June 16, 2018 10:22 AM

I second Miralax.

by Anonymousreply 42June 16, 2018 10:31 AM

OP is that scat queen Erna.

by Anonymousreply 43June 16, 2018 10:44 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44June 16, 2018 10:54 AM

Another vote for magnesium citrate. And buy a second bottle in case you need it. I had a bad situation a few years ago. It was the longest three hours of my life but i finally delivered the baby

by Anonymousreply 45June 16, 2018 11:10 AM

What did you name it?

by Anonymousreply 46June 16, 2018 11:36 AM

Sit on the toilet, with feet on either side. Lift both heels with toes still on floor. Then lean all the time ay forward, then back to upright. Then repeat. Over and over. It may take a few minutes, but this action moves it out naturally.

Wirks for me every time.

And don’t push; pushing encourages hemhorroids.

by Anonymousreply 47June 16, 2018 11:38 AM

Look, even if this is a fake constipation thread started by someone fascinated with poop, I'm glad it happened, because I have many more ideas and remedies for when it happens to me.

That's also why I don't mind ESTs so much. Often a really good thread comes out of someone's fantasy or prose.

by Anonymousreply 48June 16, 2018 11:41 AM

I am going to keep F&F everyone posting in this thread from all 3 of my devices. Every single day. Until it goes grey.

If you have a legitimate issue, go to your Dr or fucking Google it.

DL is not the place for it. Bye.

by Anonymousreply 49June 16, 2018 11:48 AM

Do what the mathematicians do OP, and work it out with a pencil.

by Anonymousreply 50June 16, 2018 11:53 AM

Well, some people will stick their fingers down their throats to vomit.

So, try sticking your fingers up your ass and see if that helps.

by Anonymousreply 51June 16, 2018 12:00 PM

OP do you have hemorrhoids? Sometimes they get so swollen that the poop wants to come out but it just can’t pass. It’s like a physical barrier. I suggest you get some Preparation. H and use it along with The laxatives. It can’t hurt. And it always works for me.

by Anonymousreply 52June 16, 2018 12:05 PM

Sound sliek you have eaten something that binds a lot. I recommend a suppository laxative to do the trick.

by Anonymousreply 53June 16, 2018 12:09 PM

OP stop taking the pain killers that's what's making you constipated. After I had an operation a few years ago I was given a prescription for pain killers they stopped me up for 3 days. Doctors never tell you about the side effects of medications. You will eventually take a BIG dump once the painkillers wear off.

by Anonymousreply 54June 16, 2018 12:18 PM

This thread has inspired me. I’ve had a very productive morning!

by Anonymousreply 55June 16, 2018 12:33 PM

Dig it out with a plastic spoon.

by Anonymousreply 56June 16, 2018 12:35 PM

R49 I read some other posts written by you and you seem like a very reasonable, even easy going person(well, for DataLounge any way) so why are you so angry about what might be a made up topic? I mean, there hasn't been anything written so far which could be considered tawdry and appealing to one with a coprophilia type fetish.

Do what you have to do, but perhaps you ought to think about why you are so mad about such an inconsequential thing.

by Anonymousreply 57June 16, 2018 12:44 PM

How dilated are you? I hope you don’t need a b-section! Healing time is much worse for a b-section than for a c-section.

by Anonymousreply 58June 16, 2018 1:07 PM

See a doctor. Your symptoms are not to be sniffed at.

by Anonymousreply 59June 16, 2018 1:10 PM

Hot shit in the chamber?

by Anonymousreply 60June 16, 2018 1:11 PM

Powergreens. Mix with a glass of water, choke it down, and prepare for a literal river of Ovaltine

by Anonymousreply 61June 16, 2018 1:17 PM

R57, okay I'll respond.

You already see from my other posts that I am not typically some angry troll.

But if you haven't noticed, there have been a lot of threads like this lately about toilet habits, public restrooms, "do you ever shit or fart on front of your partner," etc.

It's disgusting and turns my stomach, and is clearly started by someone who gets off on discussing poo.

If it were someone with a legit issue, he would be consulting his doctor or at least googling his symptoms. But bringing it to a discussion board like DL means he can come in and whack off to our responses.

And I will keep F&Fing him every chance I get, as well as anyone humoring this nonsense. It is fucking gross and I am tired of seeing it.

by Anonymousreply 62June 16, 2018 1:17 PM

Stop eating. That’s just going to add to your problem. Drink water and have soup if you’re hungry. The painkillers have slowed down your digestion and everything is just sitting there. I recommend Dr Tobias’ 14 day cleanse from Amazon. Two pills a day and you will definitely be feeling a lot lighter.

by Anonymousreply 63June 16, 2018 1:24 PM

A Colon Blow shake.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64June 16, 2018 1:34 PM

57 - Big Saturday Morning, end of the work week for many ....nobody should be as uptight and censorious as you appear to be. When I'm feeling "funny" I don't go online on threads. I tend to flex in "reality" to gain some perspective as online is the best place to get "triggered".

As for the OP. I've been constipated ONCE in the whole of my memory. I knew why; I had been on a bit of a "White, processed bread and cheese" binge which my body is not used to. And my "thing" was "right there", too.

I solved this problem the "rustic" way. Got my thin plastic gloves I keep for hair dying and various housecleaning tasks and "dislodged". What else can you do if it's "right there"? Seems that you have got yourself a "breach poo". So get plastic gloves if you have them around or else go "organic" and wash those hands as if your life depended on it and take a bath/shower and have a wipe around with bleach by retracing your steps. It's the only way since everything about your filtering system seems to have worked but the "final push" can't happen.

And ignore the hall monitor this thread seems to have attracted.

by Anonymousreply 65June 16, 2018 1:38 PM

Forget the oral suggestions. Buy an old-fashioned Fleet enema at the drug store. Insert, squeeze, go sit on toilet. You'll feel much better soon.

by Anonymousreply 66June 16, 2018 1:44 PM

An apple a day.

by Anonymousreply 67June 16, 2018 1:47 PM

You should have Miramax onhand in the future. It is all you need to resolve constipation. I can't imagine eating all the food suggested in this thread if I am already constipated. Agony.

by Anonymousreply 68June 16, 2018 1:51 PM

Fuck fiber cereal. That stuff is garbage. It often constipates you worse.

Lentils. Kidney beans. Eat them. Every day. You will move your bowels.

And yes I know OP is the scat fetishist but I’m responding for people who have real issues with regularity.

by Anonymousreply 69June 16, 2018 1:57 PM

Go to the grocery store and buy a bottle of Magnesium Citrate. Drink the whole bottle. In a few hours you'll be AOK.

by Anonymousreply 70June 16, 2018 1:59 PM

A couple of glasses of prune juice could also help, its simple and natural.

by Anonymousreply 71June 16, 2018 2:00 PM

OP must be a top. Bottoms would have handled this in a split second. Would never get constipated to begin with.

by Anonymousreply 72June 16, 2018 2:06 PM

OP is a disgusting, broken piece of garbage. Who cares if he is a top or bottom?

I would call him a piece pf shit, but he would probably get off on that.

I hope he dies. Slowly and painfully.

by Anonymousreply 73June 16, 2018 2:13 PM

Take a glass of water with epsom salts. Stay near the bathroom for the next 24 hours.

by Anonymousreply 74June 16, 2018 2:14 PM

The angry poo troll is hilarious! Who gets so worked up about-- and wastes time on-- something so inconsequential? The angry poo troll, that's who!

by Anonymousreply 75June 16, 2018 2:24 PM

Another vote for magnesium citrate, or an enema will also do the job. I’d try that before the doctor. The doctor will probably just tell you the same thing. Don’t delay though, get it solved before it gets worse.

If it’s opioid related, this is a very common side effect. Keep some more of whatever works on hand, and in the future take Metamucil or something similar every day and eat high fiber bread or tortillas. They now make high fiber, low carb wheat tortillas that will help keep you regular after this has resolved itself. Eat lots of kale, cauliflower, celery, zucchini and spinach. Riced cauliflower is good for this and can go in a lot of other things. They sell it in frozen bags at Costco.

Quit the opioids as soon as you possibly can.

by Anonymousreply 76June 16, 2018 2:31 PM

"high fiber, low carb wheat tortillas" - tortillas are carbs. Fiber is carb. What is this stupidity about marketing buzzwords.

by Anonymousreply 77June 16, 2018 2:34 PM

Just close your eyes and think of England, dear.-Queen Vicki

by Anonymousreply 78June 16, 2018 3:02 PM

People really need to know about Miralax. Given enough time, it can even soften the stuff already in the chamber so that you aren't trying to pass a rock and end up with a fissure.

by Anonymousreply 79June 16, 2018 3:02 PM

[quote]We seem to do this on a regular basis.

Heh. Regular.

by Anonymousreply 80June 16, 2018 3:16 PM

Prunes (aka dried plums) own this thread.

by Anonymousreply 81June 16, 2018 3:25 PM

Odd response to a legitimate question.

As a former nurse, constipation is a major issue, particularly as a side effect of pain medications.

Most people ignore the issue, to their regret.

by Anonymousreply 82June 16, 2018 3:45 PM

Codeine is the reason I got a hemorrhoid in the first place. Like OP I was constipated after a codeine treatment, pushed too much when the pain became unbearable and voila. Have been living with that fucking hemhorroid ever since.

by Anonymousreply 83June 16, 2018 4:54 PM

It's an ass baby and you're having a breech birth. Call the midwife!

by Anonymousreply 84June 16, 2018 4:58 PM

Can't get the bomb bay doors open?

by Anonymousreply 85June 16, 2018 4:59 PM

If it's "right there" (you can feel it with your fingers), it may be impacted. In which case, (sorry to be gross) reach up there and try to break it up so it can pass. No fun but not terrible. The relief is worth it! Good luck.

by Anonymousreply 86June 16, 2018 6:56 PM

Cup of coffee, cigarette, a fleet enema, and a whiff of poppers

by Anonymousreply 87June 16, 2018 7:41 PM

Y'all are just straight up nasty.

You know good and well that OP and many of the responses are from scat fetishists who get off on this disgusting nonsense, and yet you still contribute to the thread.

Sick fucks.

by Anonymousreply 88June 16, 2018 8:02 PM

R88 Isn't it too jaded to assume someone asking for suggestions on relieving consitipation can't be genuine?

by Anonymousreply 89June 16, 2018 10:16 PM

As an RN, if you go to UCC or call the doctor, they will say the same thing unless you have severe abdominal pain where you are bent over or you have a fever, throwing up, etc.--then you need to go to ER. If it's constipation due to opiates and you don't have any complicated medical problems, they will tell you to take a laxative first like Milk of Magnesia and if that doesn't help, give yourself a Fleets enema.

First of all, opiates may be needed, especially after surgery or someone in severe pain but try to get off of them as soon as possible! As someone said above, take a stool softener like Colace or even Mira-lax with the opiate to prevent constipation, make sure you drink plenty of water, increase your fiber intake like fruits.

As for the anti-poop troll, why are you on this thread anyway? People deal with constipation all the time, it's a human issue.

by Anonymousreply 90June 16, 2018 10:34 PM

OP reporting back. Nothing was helping so first thing in the morning I went and picked up some magnesium citrate and suppositories. I'm relieved to tell you that things began to move and I'm feeling much better now. I'm certain this was caused by the T3s at least now I'll be aware of the side effects should I ever need codien again.

Sorry I ruined your day anti poop troll. I hope you get as worked up and offended at all of the racism on this board as you did over this thread.

by Anonymousreply 91June 16, 2018 10:48 PM

Glad to hear that everything came out ok, OP! :-D

by Anonymousreply 92June 16, 2018 10:57 PM

And R83 never got fucked again

by Anonymousreply 93June 16, 2018 11:34 PM

R91 Good to hear OP. Sometimes you need a little help. I recommend you take some probiotics to help restore the health of your digestive system. Medications can do a number on your flora.

by Anonymousreply 94June 17, 2018 1:27 AM

I get my probiotics from rimming. Anomynous

by Anonymousreply 95June 17, 2018 1:31 AM

I love and concur with all of R87's advice, and will add try swallowing a big load. If you can't get someone else's dick and load readily, swallow your own. It is known to have this effect due to prostaglandins in semen, which relax the smooth muscle of the colon. Another good reason why not to swallow load (s) on an empty stomach. Hope you get some relief soon OP; four days sounds dreadful.

by Anonymousreply 96June 17, 2018 1:41 AM

Thanks for checking back in, OP. Glad things worked out for you.

by Anonymousreply 97June 17, 2018 1:44 AM

OP/r91, thank you for the update. I've been worried about you!

by Anonymousreply 98June 17, 2018 3:09 AM

Take magnesium citrate dear, the powdered form. Also lots of coffee.

by Anonymousreply 99June 17, 2018 3:32 AM

Try acacia fiber. It works like a charm. And drink plenty of water with it.

by Anonymousreply 100June 17, 2018 5:09 AM

Even if if it’s not colon cancer it could be an impaction, which if left alone could mean surgery, removal of part of your intestines, and a colostomy bag. You better run to the ER!

by Anonymousreply 101June 17, 2018 5:15 AM

Enema

by Anonymousreply 102June 17, 2018 5:38 AM

Poop troll

by Anonymousreply 103June 17, 2018 6:02 AM

And it makes me wonder why we have an opiate problem when constipation is worse!

by Anonymousreply 104June 17, 2018 6:03 AM

Eat a whole bunch of sugarless candies. The sugar alochols (Maltitol, for example) have an extreme laxative effect in most people. Eat a lot of it and you are guaranteed to have a few rounds of explosive diarrhea. Trust.

by Anonymousreply 105June 17, 2018 6:54 AM

The Awesome Sauce or Baby Gravy I recommend in R96 sounds much better than sugar-free candy!

by Anonymousreply 106June 17, 2018 7:07 AM

Yes, the Hellbears!

by Anonymousreply 107June 17, 2018 7:55 AM

My all time favorite suggestion for constipation: Miramax.

I don't know, I prefer Lionsgate or Dreamworks.

by Anonymousreply 108June 17, 2018 8:04 AM

This thread is hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 109June 17, 2018 8:23 AM

Eat a quart of sauerkraut - including the juice.

Enema of the people.

by Anonymousreply 110June 17, 2018 8:25 AM

[quote] This thread is hilarious.

Including the anti-poop troll.

by Anonymousreply 111June 17, 2018 8:37 AM

Just a spoonful of sugar helps the opioids go down. lol.

Icecream usually gets things moving along for me. I like an occasional OxyContin or Percocet, so my plumbing gets backed up every now and then. A daily colace has helped reduce my gut ruts tremendously. 😀

by Anonymousreply 112June 17, 2018 8:39 AM

All's well that ends well.

by Anonymousreply 113June 17, 2018 8:52 AM

Find a backdoor fuckbuddy with a smaller dick. 😉

by Anonymousreply 114June 17, 2018 8:52 AM

Yes, r111

by Anonymousreply 115June 17, 2018 8:56 AM

#91/OP - Glad you are doing better!

If your constipation becomes a regular thing while you are on pills, I recommend the gold star standard of 2 dulcolax (green box) every 2-3 days until you can get off the pain meds. I tried Miralax once and found it too slow to be much help.

by Anonymousreply 116June 17, 2018 10:44 AM

So glad you are feeling better!

by Anonymousreply 117June 17, 2018 11:13 AM

OP = The Marquis de Sade

by Anonymousreply 118June 17, 2018 11:25 AM

Do some abdominal crunches or go running. Anything that gets your blood pumping will get the peristaltic movement of your intestines going as well. As for food cherries, blueberries, or strawberries to do it for me! Also, Halo Top “ice cream”!

by Anonymousreply 119June 17, 2018 4:26 PM

Heath Bar—butter toffee, yum!

by Anonymousreply 120June 21, 2018 5:00 AM

^^^ oops! Wrong thread—my bad.

by Anonymousreply 121June 21, 2018 5:02 AM

Melt butter or margarine in coffee or prune juice for quick relief next time. Always take some sort of softener or laxative when on narcotic pain meds also.

by Anonymousreply 122June 21, 2018 5:05 AM

Old school. Douche tube and water cable. Warm water. Very low pressure.

by Anonymousreply 123June 21, 2018 7:42 AM

OMG, r121!

by Anonymousreply 124June 21, 2018 8:09 AM

The introduction of DL's anti-poop troll has been a fascinating revelation.

I knew we had some people who dance to the beat of a different drummer, but he's in a class of his own.

by Anonymousreply 125June 21, 2018 8:22 AM

Everybody poops! Even the Queen of England!

by Anonymousreply 126June 21, 2018 8:57 AM

She can’t come to the phone right now.

by Anonymousreply 127June 21, 2018 9:02 AM

R96, what happens when swallowing semen on an empty stomach?

by Anonymousreply 128June 21, 2018 9:50 AM

You get pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 129June 21, 2018 9:54 AM

Tee hee, the scat queen got another thread crossed out. Fret not, closet scat fans - Im sure another titillating "I shit my pants at work" thread, or "(Insert Food) gives me the shits" thread is right around the corner for you to innocently commiserate on.

by Anonymousreply 130June 21, 2018 10:09 AM

I'll take an anti-poop troll over these sick fuck scat queens any day.

by Anonymousreply 131June 21, 2018 11:01 AM

.... ENEMA ! Can't recommend it enough. I have been on pain meds, so I know what it does. They are like $2 for a box and work almost instantly! Seriously. An er will likely offer to do the same and who wants that?? It also doesn't have side effects like laxatives do. No all day cramping and gas. One and done!

by Anonymousreply 132June 21, 2018 12:53 PM

You need to go to urgent care. Not evacuating for more than 3 days is bad news.

Once they flush you out, start exercising regularly. It helps tremendously. I can’t overstate that.

Also, pain pills will constipate you, FYI. If you must take them, see your MD and make a TX plan in order to counteract it.

by Anonymousreply 133June 21, 2018 12:58 PM

OP already reported back R91 that he's fine now.

by Anonymousreply 134June 21, 2018 11:50 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135June 21, 2018 11:53 PM

Yes, you missed the blessed event, apparently..

by Anonymousreply 136June 22, 2018 2:52 AM

Was this what really happened, OP?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137June 25, 2018 7:00 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!