Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Brie Larson: I don’t want to hear what white man has to say

Are gay but white critics allowed to write or should be censored too,, Ms Larson?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117June 19, 2018 3:44 AM

I agree with her. Bring some fresh new perspectives in, already.

by Anonymousreply 1June 14, 2018 2:52 PM

Good luck selling your shitty Captain Marvel movie when you’ve alienated the core demographic.

by Anonymousreply 2June 14, 2018 2:55 PM

And I don’t want to hear the opinions of someone who made this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 14, 2018 2:56 PM

She didn't mind when all the old White people in the film academy gave her an Oscar.

by Anonymousreply 4June 14, 2018 3:00 PM

If "Captain Marvel" performs as expected, she will be able to say anything she wants. An Oscar and carrying a superhero franchise!

by Anonymousreply 5June 14, 2018 3:02 PM

Awww...ageism and sexism from a dirty, cocksucking whore!

by Anonymousreply 6June 14, 2018 3:25 PM

Oh screw her. She is so annoying.

by Anonymousreply 7June 14, 2018 3:28 PM

Brie's only listenin' to the Black Man!

by Anonymousreply 8June 14, 2018 3:35 PM

That's DL fav Brie Larson to you, OP!

by Anonymousreply 9June 14, 2018 3:39 PM

"Awww...ageism and sexism from a dirty, cocksucking whore!"

You're taking her comments out of context and pretending to be offended like the moronic Republican that you are!

Let me guess - you think football players who kneel should be fired, right?

by Anonymousreply 10June 14, 2018 3:42 PM

She NEVER said anything about people being censored. You sound stupid and are just pretending to be offended to score political points.

by Anonymousreply 11June 14, 2018 3:43 PM

Is this the continuation of this thread on the same subject?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 14, 2018 3:44 PM

Moron

by Anonymousreply 13June 14, 2018 3:45 PM

R10 I'm not a republican, retard. She could just say let's have more Female and POC critics rather than attacking white Men.

R10 is ready for more Muslims to immigrate and rape his mussy!

by Anonymousreply 14June 14, 2018 3:47 PM

IndieWire is trying to stir up something for clicks From the article:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15June 14, 2018 3:52 PM

Reese said it better and without offending anyone

Movie reviews can make or break a movie! We all see movies thru different perspectives & our life experiences shape our opinions. critics should reflect the movie-going population, not a small portion of the people who watch movies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16June 14, 2018 3:59 PM

Just had a gander a Brie's latest credits:

CAPTAIN MARVEL - co directed by the frighteningly white male Ryan Fleck, based on the comic by the equally offensive Gene Colan

UNTITLED AVENGERS - co-directed by white (well, Italian) Anthony and Joe Russo, based on the comic book by white Jack Kirby

BASMATI BLUES - written and directed by white male Dan Baron

THE GLASS CASTLE - bingo for Brie! writer/director Destin Daniel Cretton is Hawaiian-American!!!

KONG: SKULL ISLAND - dammit! Brie's back to while males - director Jordan Vogt-Robert; writer Dan Gilroy

FREE FIRE - directed and co-written by odiously white Ben Wheatley

ROOM - direct by white male Lenny Abrahamson - co-written by a white woman

TRAINWRECK - directed by conspicuously white Judd Apatow, written by white Amy Schumer

DRAGGING FOR FIRE - directed and co-written by horrid white male Joe Swanberg

THE GAMBLER - directed by evil white male Rupert Wyatt and written by 2 other whities (including egregious #METOO offender James Toback)

Let's hope Brie sticks to her pledge because in her last 10 full features she's only been able to collaborate with a grand total of 1 non-white male.....

by Anonymousreply 17June 14, 2018 4:05 PM

White People talking smack about other White People is disingenuous and facile.

by Anonymousreply 18June 14, 2018 4:14 PM

R15 She is still wrong, movies aren't made for any one group, they are made for everyone. And, everyone is entitled to their opinion. I agree that we need more voices, but that does not equal shutting out other voices. Diversity is about expanding the number of voices, not replacing the ones already heard.

by Anonymousreply 19June 14, 2018 5:51 PM

She's a fucking untalented cunt with a big mouth. I'm so bored with her and if I hear she's in something, I skip it.

by Anonymousreply 20June 14, 2018 5:55 PM

Such a shame that the awesome Carol Danvers is getting a flick as Bull Dyke Captain Marvel instead of the strong and sexy Ms Marvel or even overpowered damaged goods Binary. This actress doesn’t look strong or statuesque. She looks like a miserable PetCo cashieress, lol.

by Anonymousreply 21June 14, 2018 6:01 PM

Reese, darling, having a few wheelchair bound trans womyn of color film critics around won't turn THIS MEANS WAR into CITIZEN KANE.

by Anonymousreply 22June 14, 2018 6:02 PM

What a bitch! She clearly hates powerful men.

by Anonymousreply 23June 14, 2018 6:09 PM

She's named after a cheese...and we're supposed to take her seriously?

by Anonymousreply 24June 14, 2018 6:10 PM

Literally the most underwhelming Beat Actress winner in decades. She one an Oscar for looking tired and greasy that’s it.

She makes Hilary Swank seem like Sarah Bernhardt and Emma Stone seem like Glenda Jackson.

by Anonymousreply 25June 14, 2018 6:12 PM

I have to agree that she was a very forgettable Oscar winner. Charlotte Rampling should have won for '45 Years.' She is absolutely devastating in the final scenes at the party. One of the best performances of the 2010s without question.

by Anonymousreply 26June 14, 2018 6:14 PM

White women are every bit as toxic as white men, ms Larson.. Now shut up about POC films please.

by Anonymousreply 27June 14, 2018 6:30 PM

What a feckless cunt.

by Anonymousreply 28June 14, 2018 6:46 PM

R24 Bu she's named after a very tasty cheese. Very creamy, sensuous, subtle flavour in a kind of cardboard-ey skin.

Very tasty and very fatty.

by Anonymousreply 29June 14, 2018 6:49 PM

R27= THAT woman in accounting. You know the one.

by Anonymousreply 30June 14, 2018 6:52 PM

Her Oscar win seemed random to me. Granted, I haven't seen 'Room,' but we all know that performance plays only a small part in who wins Best Actress.

The Academy loves to reward ingenues, but Jennifer Lawrence and Emma Stone were both more established when they won their Oscars. Brie Larson was pretty obscure when 'Room,' came out, and is on the nondescript side for an It Girl.

I remember an interview she gave in which she talked about doing a photoshoot with Lawrence and claimed they were the only ones eating the donuts at the snack table. It seemed like a try-hard "I'm so relatable!" comment, but otherwise she doesn't bug me too much.

by Anonymousreply 31June 14, 2018 7:07 PM

R17 is hilarious in the ignorance shown by his own list. Dummy, you are actually highlighting the exact fucking problem in Hollywood that these women are addressing. Everything revolves around white men. Of course almost all the movies she's in are written, directed, and greenlighted by white males. You are proving the point of too many white males having way too much say.

I love how much DL males hate on actresses that won't just sit there and stay silent, or walk around as skin-covered clothes hangers for male designers, or dare to take on pay inequity, or call out the sexists and rapists, etc. Along with Brie Larson, they hate Chastain, Witherspoon, Lawrence, and on and on. So predictable.

by Anonymousreply 32June 14, 2018 7:17 PM

r32 is Thorny McCowan

by Anonymousreply 33June 14, 2018 7:19 PM

Thanks for proving my point, R33.

by Anonymousreply 34June 14, 2018 7:23 PM

rr32, White actresses bitching about white men as if they don't have the advantage over actresses of all other colors is priceless.

by Anonymousreply 35June 14, 2018 7:28 PM

White men are a problem for all actresses. Actually, all women in general. Black women are free to speak up and have. White men trying to hate on white women by pretending to suddenly care about the plight of black women is what's priceless.

Next inane attempt to defend your sexism and hatred of white women...

by Anonymousreply 36June 14, 2018 7:40 PM

R36, Your post lost credibility when you started off by generalizing and stereotyping all white men. You’re not going to defeat racism if you continue it with any group, no matter how PC it might be at the moment to shit on white men.

by Anonymousreply 37June 14, 2018 7:42 PM

Jimmy Kimmel even put something derogatory about white men into one of his recent monologues. Trying to be on trend or, at 50+, Kimmel wants us to believe that he hasn't noticed that he's a white male himself?

Hollywood has such a herd mentality.

by Anonymousreply 38June 14, 2018 7:48 PM

So cheesy.

by Anonymousreply 39June 14, 2018 7:49 PM

As a white man my bigotry toward other white men is based on countless hours of personal experience. We deserve every criticism, we receive. Yes, we are that guy.

by Anonymousreply 40June 14, 2018 7:51 PM

Doesn't it really depend on what the white men have to say, just like anyone else? If we shut out voices because of their race or gender, isn't that as bad as what progressives are fighting against?

(Yes, I know the stock response.)

by Anonymousreply 41June 14, 2018 7:51 PM

R37, white men have been the oppressors for centuries at this point. The world is slowly correcting. That means white males have to take responsibility for their actions and acknowledge the privilege bubble they live in and have lived in forever. The way they obtained and retained that privilege was through violence and economic control. They, as a group, are fighting their coming loss of status. These are the people who brought us Trump and those like him around the world. White men are unwilling to take responsibility for their past and, unfortunately, current actions. Ignoring it and trying to play the "whataboutism" game is weak and disingenous coming from a group that has been, collectively and relatively, treated like a bunch of kings for the entire history of humanity.

by Anonymousreply 42June 14, 2018 7:55 PM

A hundred years ago, these delicate flowers would be sending the lynch mobs after black males for daring to whistle at them.

by Anonymousreply 43June 14, 2018 7:56 PM

Stock response: No one is shutting out voices. Those voices, like transphobes on DL, have been heard over and over and over again throughout all of time, every century, every year, every month, every day, every hour, every minute, every second. Maybe they could take a breath every week or so and listen to someone else's narcissistic, infantile rants.

by Anonymousreply 44June 14, 2018 7:56 PM

R42, How did white men get to be the oppressors?

by Anonymousreply 45June 14, 2018 7:58 PM

All you have to do is read the declaration of sentiments to understand that Feminism and its SJW offshoots are cancerous outgrowths of 19th century WASP nutjobbery. it was all about maintaining their status over immigrants and freed slaves.

by Anonymousreply 46June 14, 2018 8:00 PM

In their anxiety, they embraced violence.

by Anonymousreply 47June 14, 2018 8:00 PM

[quote]A hundred years ago, these delicate flowers would be sending the lynch mobs after black males for daring to whistle at them.

And the race and sex of those lynch mobs?

R45, I stated in my response that they got to be oppressors through violence and economic control, also often implemented through violent means.

by Anonymousreply 48June 14, 2018 8:02 PM

God, Brie Larson is annoying. And the single worst performance to win Best Actress in my lifetime. Wan and pedestrian. Emma would've brought so many more resources to the role. I didn't even get desperation from Brie.

Can someone please make her go away?

by Anonymousreply 49June 14, 2018 8:02 PM

She’s fat.

by Anonymousreply 50June 14, 2018 8:03 PM

R46, if you actually knew anything about what you're trying to talk about, you'd know that feminists hate SJWs.

by Anonymousreply 51June 14, 2018 8:04 PM

I hope she enjoys that Oscar because she won't even be nominated again.

by Anonymousreply 52June 14, 2018 8:12 PM

[quote][R42], How did white men get to be the oppressors?

That's the million dollar question. Apparently it wasn't fair, it was a conspiracy like the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, only WORSE.

And now it is upheld by The Patriarchy, which apparently is like something out of The Matrix, only WORSE.

by Anonymousreply 53June 14, 2018 8:22 PM

[quote]what white man has to say

You rang?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54June 14, 2018 8:30 PM

I like white men in my bed

by Anonymousreply 55June 14, 2018 8:34 PM

My bed is very inclusive.

by Anonymousreply 56June 14, 2018 8:38 PM

[quote]r42 [R37], white men have been the oppressors for centuries at this point.

No. They merely took the lead because they were smarter.

[quote]The way they obtained and retained that privilege was through violence and economic control.

No, it was through being more crafty and intelligent.

[quote]They, as a group, are fighting their coming loss of status.

Wrong. What they're objecting is less capable people getting undeserved higher positions because of political correctness and affirmative action.

by Anonymousreply 57June 14, 2018 8:39 PM

Brie Larson is the worst type of Far Left PC assholes out there. And self righteous to the max.

If she ever gets religion I hope it's with the Evangelicals - she will be right in her element with them.

by Anonymousreply 58June 14, 2018 8:47 PM

For all of you disgusting people who are smug and superior in your racism against Caucasian males and your ridiculously narrow view of history, perhaps you'd should test out your "world without white men" by living without the things they brought to you, including but not limited to:

the airplane the automobile motion pictures and the film industry classical music theater from Shakespeare to Broadway ballet art from the Renaissance to Warhol the greatest literature the world has ever known television computers the internet modern music recording technology and software that allowed Rap and Hip Hop to develop modern medicine (HIV meds included) movable type astronomy space travel the social safety net Democracy the Enlightenment the Magna Carta modern architeture air conditioning the end of slavery in the West national policies that have allowed huge populations to emigrate for the Third World and send back remittances

There are many, many more to list, but chew on those for starters.

It's pathetic how little you understand the world you live in and how utterly ungrateful and hateful you are.

by Anonymousreply 59June 14, 2018 8:47 PM

This reminds me a bit of one of the things Samantha Bee said in her several rounds of semi-non-apology apologies over the infamous cunt remark. I like her and I think she said lots of good things, but she virtue signals a little too much. When she was groveling about how she may have caused women pain who have been called cunts before, she wanted to retain some of her fiery disposition, and what easier way to do that than attack the patriarchy?

So she said that lots of people have been responding to what she said, men and women. She then said, "I really don't care what the men had to say." "Well, ok then," I thought, "as a man who supports you and was listening to your opinion pretty intently until about five seconds ago."

Also she groveled and groveled about causing pain to women who have been called a cunt, as if that's like having acid thrown in your face. But she calls men dicks all the time. I have to say if she had just shut the fuck up and stuck to her guns I would have really respected her, but her tortured explanations made me like her a LOT less.

But of course she doesn't care about that.

by Anonymousreply 60June 14, 2018 8:49 PM

Brie likes big white cock.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61June 14, 2018 8:50 PM

It's hard to be grateful for the things men are all too eager to take credit for and remind everyone how indebted they are for their generosity.

by Anonymousreply 62June 14, 2018 8:51 PM

I do understand where she’s coming from, but she could have expressed it in a better way. Since most movies seem to be made for men, does she see male opinions regarding those movies as having more weight?

Though, maybe more diversity in reviewers would mean not every shitty superhero or sci-if franchise movie has 80% positive reviews.

by Anonymousreply 63June 14, 2018 8:53 PM

[R62[ Very lame.

by Anonymousreply 64June 14, 2018 8:53 PM

I don't take anybody seriously who's named after runny, smelly cheese.

by Anonymousreply 65June 14, 2018 8:53 PM

I don't trust anyone who counts their skin color or the ability to stand while urinating an accomplishment.

by Anonymousreply 66June 14, 2018 8:59 PM

I don't trust anyone who criticizes people solely on those grounds.

by Anonymousreply 67June 14, 2018 9:02 PM

Further to the important point made by [R57], Stefan Molyneux on why the left rejects the science of genetics.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68June 14, 2018 9:35 PM

R42 I agree with everything you said. Nothing but the truth.

R59 more "whataboutism" to dissolve white males of any wrong doing in this would.

PLEASE!!!!

I don't hate white men, but please own you're shit. PLEASE!

by Anonymousreply 69June 14, 2018 9:45 PM

This woman is a DL fave. We listen to whatever she says. She should have been the alternate Dolly instead of Don Murphy. Brie Larson's Dolly a few years ago was one for the ages on the regional circuit. NYC really missed the boat by not welcoming Ms. Larson as Dolly.

by Anonymousreply 70June 14, 2018 9:45 PM

"Can I get you a Dilly bar?"

by Anonymousreply 71June 14, 2018 9:47 PM

[quote]I don't hate white men, but please own you're shit. PLEASE!

a) Oh dear.

b) Why is it only white men have to own their shit, whereas everyone else's shit is actually the fault of white men as well?

by Anonymousreply 72June 14, 2018 9:48 PM

Because your are the geniuses who created everything good in the world and you need to show the rest of us poor incapables how it's done.

by Anonymousreply 73June 14, 2018 9:52 PM

[quote]Because your are the geniuses

Ironyproof

by Anonymousreply 74June 14, 2018 9:57 PM

R72, Because it happens to be the truth? I don't agree with the Cheese girl's statement, but let's just call it like it is and stop pretending that nasty, greedy white men didn't do the things they did to women and minorities. Men, period, have a lot to answer for, historically speaking.

I get what she was trying to say, and I agree. White bread perspectives are boring.

by Anonymousreply 75June 14, 2018 10:03 PM

[R72] Don't waste your time. They're the brainwashed, Affirmative Action products of humanities departments and crank racist figures who have chips on their shoulders. They can't imagine that wealth was actually created - it must always have been stolen from more deserving peoples. Of course they never take their case to wealthy Asians or Punjab Indians, who'd laugh in their faces. They know that they can always guilt some foolish white person into giving them something - namely money and/or prestige they didn't earn. Productive people produce. They dream, think, imagine and create. They don't concern themselves with the ravings of parasitic malcontents who must blame their lot in life on others.

by Anonymousreply 76June 14, 2018 10:04 PM

Talk about a little broad. All of you realize that White Men include WASPS and Jews and businessmen and artists and geeks and hipsters and a million other things. How the fuck does one even remotely generalize? Makes the comment even more stupid.

by Anonymousreply 77June 14, 2018 10:06 PM

Yes, indeed, R76, but there are often generational disadvantages accrued after having your land stolen and the proceeds claimed by cheats from another country or culture. The whole 'land improvement' excuse was used to do this to the Native Americans....by whites.

I don't think she's blaming anything on anyone as much as telling us all how bored she is. Wolf of Wall Street, a cautionary tale of greed and corruption, was not a bit hit because of this. Amy Schumer's latest piece had the same problem. Who cares that a bunch of rich white people have issues?

Can't wait for the Trevor Noah flick, Born a Crime. Promises a lot of what we're hoping to finally see: the triumph of the will over circumstances that would otherwise prevent it. White people have these struggles, too, but they just get violent and blame it on people of color, women, and breast feeding babies.

by Anonymousreply 78June 14, 2018 10:15 PM

They'll never take responsibility for the ills they've brought to the world.

It's always the fault of minorities, women, and other, OTHERE'S!

That's just the way they operate. Hence the defensiveness whenever truth is spoken about them.

by Anonymousreply 79June 14, 2018 10:24 PM

[R78] More racist garbage from the tired progressive script.. They all sound the same.

by Anonymousreply 80June 14, 2018 10:25 PM

Yeah, R80, to a racist they would sound the 'same' wouldn't they?

by Anonymousreply 81June 14, 2018 10:38 PM

Wealthy white females are the biggest whiners.

by Anonymousreply 82June 14, 2018 10:55 PM

Barbra Streisand said that female film critics were the harshest to her and her films. Female critics unfairly ripped A Star is Born to shreds.

by Anonymousreply 83June 14, 2018 11:02 PM

I DON'T WANT NO WHITE MAN LOOKIN AT MY TAMPAX!

by Anonymousreply 84June 14, 2018 11:14 PM

This hater shit all started with me.

by Anonymousreply 85June 14, 2018 11:47 PM

I bet Casey had no idea when he won that Oscar how much of a P.R. curse it would be for him. All over, what, one drunk night with an assistant? In relative youth? Ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 86June 14, 2018 11:53 PM

I don't think I could even pretend to be a Hollywood SJW at this point. Saying this stuff out loud would literally make me gag. If I were a famous person in Hollywood, I would avoid as many press events as possible because I couldn't be baited with this shit.

by Anonymousreply 87June 14, 2018 11:57 PM

Women, especially white women, in Western countries are the most coddled group on earth and the biggest fuckin' whiners of all. I cut all women out of my life decades ago and love life in an all male environment. No man needs a woman.

by Anonymousreply 88June 15, 2018 12:05 AM

You almost never hear poor or working class women talking about this patriarchy BS. Ask a woman who works at McDonalds about wage gap or emotional labor and they would give you a deer in the headlights look. It's only the most privileged and/or educated (in cloistered Gender Studies departments) who think like Brie and Jess Chastain, whining about J Law making a few million less than some other actor.

by Anonymousreply 89June 15, 2018 12:16 AM

White men don't owe you losers a fucking thing. Keep on living in your fantasy world that white men are being outbred and really soon whites will be the minority and then you will have everything the white man has and you will live in your perfect non-white world. Because numbers mean nothing, you can outbreed whites 20:1 and if pushed too far they will still crush you like they have for centuries. Sorry but that's the truth. Stop whining about white people, just focus on yourself and your own goals and stop blaming white people for your shortcomings and failures.

by Anonymousreply 90June 15, 2018 12:31 AM

[R90] Well said.

by Anonymousreply 91June 15, 2018 12:47 AM

Cheese Girl sticking her tits out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92June 15, 2018 12:55 AM

Tell us more about racist, evil, privileged white men, privileged white woman!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93June 15, 2018 1:00 AM

What a load of bullshit! Amazing how that B-Horror Movie 'Get Out' had 99-100% rating out of guilt on RT, guess those critics were all POC.

by Anonymousreply 94June 15, 2018 1:02 AM

The whole concept of "white" is a political invention used as a cudgel against European and/or European-Americans who opposes the progressive globalist agenda. They must corral a cross-section of "minorities" and teach them to direct their hatred against "white people", particularly white males as they embody the "patriarchy" they're fighting.

English. Irish. Scottish. Welsh. Swedish. Danish. Norwegian. Italian. French. Spanish. Dutch. Portuguese German. Polish, Hungarian, Czech, etc. etc. ect. - each with their own history, language and culture. Yet, for the purposes of these dummies they're all simply a monolithic group called "white." This whole outlook and terminology is geared toward ignorant people who can be easily programmed. No need to study art, history, language, culture, etc.. And they called it "progress."

by Anonymousreply 95June 15, 2018 1:14 AM

The whole concept of "white" is a political cudgel used by progressive/globalist/socialist types against any European or European American who questions or opposes their agenda. They need to corral an eclectic group of "minorities" to hate "white people" - particularly white males because they represent "the patriarchy" they're fighting.

English. Irish. Scottish. Swedish. Danish. Norwegian. Finnish. Polish. German. French. Italian. Spanish. Dutch. Austrian. Portuguese. Bulgarian. Czech. Greek. Lithuanian. etc. etc. etc. - each with their own history, language and culture. And yet't they're all lumped as "white" because it makes it easier to indoctrinate ignorant, low-I.Q. subjects by simplifying things. No need to study art, history, culture, language, etc.. All you need to do is vaguely invoke slavery, Native Americans or some such subject and they expect their "arguments" to override history and reality itself.

by Anonymousreply 96June 15, 2018 1:24 AM

If albino Eskimos were the ones with the brains, money and power they'd quickly forget "white men", demonize albino Eskimos and demand Affirmative Action for access to igloos, remind them of their treatment of harp seals and demand top dibs on whale meat.

by Anonymousreply 97June 15, 2018 1:34 AM

This woman is a philistine. No wonder good taste and classical arts production are male domains. Women are too busy yelling and performing outrage for Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 98June 15, 2018 2:09 AM

R96 Don't forget Arabs and other Semetic people. They're also "white".

by Anonymousreply 99June 15, 2018 2:28 AM

People forget that most women love their men. They love their sons. They don't rally around this man bashing and then they end up voting for the likes of Trump.

by Anonymousreply 100June 15, 2018 2:42 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101June 15, 2018 2:45 AM

R76, applause

by Anonymousreply 102June 15, 2018 3:10 AM

R88, know many women who echo your sentiments. No women.

by Anonymousreply 103June 15, 2018 3:13 AM

R90 agreed. They have faced harsh winters for eons. That motivation is an inborn trait.

by Anonymousreply 104June 15, 2018 3:16 AM

[quote] People forget that most women love their men. They love their sons. They don't rally around this man bashing

Leave us the fuck out of this! Funny how men hate the women in their lives, including theor mothers, wives, and daughters until they want to use them to pump up some feigned support.

by Anonymousreply 105June 15, 2018 3:17 AM

R57, educate yourself.

Male power is based on violence. That's the history of the world. And, right now, it's given us Trump and the rest of the autocrats doing their best to hold onto their ever-lessening power.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106June 15, 2018 4:22 AM

I demand more uneducated ghetto youth NOW !!

by Anonymousreply 107June 15, 2018 4:29 AM

Are the only groups that exist in your world white males and uneducated ghetto youth?

by Anonymousreply 108June 15, 2018 4:31 AM

Very true R42.

by Anonymousreply 109June 15, 2018 11:53 PM

R106, usually male power is based on survival not violence. Lions being the exception.

by Anonymousreply 110June 16, 2018 1:25 AM

[quote]like transphobes on DL

F&F'd and blocked for your stupidity.

There's literally NO SUCH THING as transphobia, you fucking jackass.

by Anonymousreply 111June 16, 2018 5:49 PM

She is just completely plain and boring. I literally have to google her every time I hear her stupid cheese name mentioned, because there's nothing memorable or interesting about her.

by Anonymousreply 112June 16, 2018 10:24 PM

I couldn't wait to see "Room", had only the best expectations -- and her performance felt straight out of Lifetime TV. No urgency, no importance, just right down the line choices. Awful choice like most of that night. Wish it had been a Career Oscar night in addition to Leo, including Charlotte Rampling instead of the cheese. And this was before Brie got annoying with all her yack.

by Anonymousreply 113June 16, 2018 10:46 PM

[quote]Further to the important point made by [[R57]], Stefan Molyneux on why the left rejects the science of genetics

You’re linking Stefan Molyneaux?! Oh go fuck yourself, Milo.

by Anonymousreply 114June 16, 2018 10:58 PM

]R114] Dull person who can't handle the truth. ..

by Anonymousreply 115June 19, 2018 3:34 AM

I don't want to hear what a basic bitch has to say.

by Anonymousreply 116June 19, 2018 3:36 AM

"Are gay but white critics allowed to write or should be censored too,, Ms Larson?"

Might I suggest a dictionary? You could learn what the word "censor" means. I suspect you could learn a lot more about, well, everything.

by Anonymousreply 117June 19, 2018 3:44 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!