Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Justin Bieber Supports Queer Fan Struggling With LGBTQ Inclusivity in Religion: 'That Breaks My Heart For You'

A new video of Justin Bieber surfaced on Monday night (June 11), and it shows him comforting a fan who opened up about the struggle to find a church that is inclusive towards people in the LGBTQ community.

The two minute clip appears to show Bieber taking photos and answering questions from fans, following his church service. One fan asks the singer how the service went and whether his church is accepting of the gay community.

“Isn't your church like really inclusive, like, of the gay community?” the fan asks. Bieber, who attends Hillsong Church, replies that it is, and that anyone can come.

The fan then opens up to the singer about how they grew up as Catholic, but haven't attended church in a while. "I'm trying to find a place that is like, inclusive of everybody, 'cause I came out as queer not long ago. So, I'm trying to find a nice place. 'Cause, like no one is nice. Everybody is so homophobic," adds the fan.

Bieber responds that he was sorry, and invites the fan to attend one of his church's services in the future.

“Yeah, that breaks my heart for you. I’m so sorry. That’s not okay,” Bieber says. “If you ever want to come to any of the services, any of them would love to have you. We’d love to have you in there, you’re more than welcome to come any time.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22August 24, 2018 2:41 PM
by Anonymousreply 1June 13, 2018 4:40 AM

I came out as queer? So Andrew Garfield approached Bieber?

by Anonymousreply 2June 13, 2018 4:42 AM

So is justin going to have his new queer buddy over for a little fuckparty after Mass this sunday? dong exchange?

by Anonymousreply 3June 13, 2018 5:00 AM

Good for him! 👏

by Anonymousreply 4June 13, 2018 5:14 AM

Will the Church help him put the lid on the Selena/Justin romance, please?!!

by Anonymousreply 5June 13, 2018 5:15 AM

Bieber is looking FAT

by Anonymousreply 6June 13, 2018 5:22 AM

JB looks like he's losing his hair. He will be bald and fat in a couple of years. Selena isn't looking good either.

by Anonymousreply 7June 13, 2018 5:25 AM

[quote] Selena isn't looking good either.

What do you expect? I've been dead for 20 years. I'm pretty much Del Taco for maggots.

by Anonymousreply 8June 13, 2018 3:59 PM

He is starting to look like Shep from southern charm...

by Anonymousreply 9June 13, 2018 6:56 PM
by Anonymousreply 10June 14, 2018 2:24 AM

by Anonymousreply 11June 21, 2018 5:51 AM

He’s dating Hailey Baldwin now & they both attend his church. She’s Steven Baldwin’s daughter.

by Anonymousreply 12June 21, 2018 6:06 AM

It’s totally normal for a 20-year-old to have their hairline change. Whether or not the hair loss keeps going is a separate issue and the only way this guy is going bald is if he wants to because he can afford all that hair transplants in the world and go back several times

by Anonymousreply 13June 21, 2018 7:24 AM

I love you R8 !

by Anonymousreply 14June 21, 2018 7:27 AM

Yes, r8, the Selena who was named after you.

by Anonymousreply 15June 21, 2018 10:44 AM

And after that little pre-planned photo op the "fan" went off to spend the money Bieber's people had given him to be a part of this scam.

by Anonymousreply 16June 21, 2018 10:50 AM

Bieber’s people... and the fledging church!

by Anonymousreply 17June 21, 2018 11:07 AM

Like....like....like....like....like....like....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18June 21, 2018 11:15 AM
by Anonymousreply 19August 24, 2018 11:43 AM

Bieber's current appearance is in stark contrast to what he used to present himself as - black. So, is he white now?

by Anonymousreply 20August 24, 2018 1:01 PM

Religion is a choice. Being gay isn't.

If you're having issues with your religion not accepting you for being gay, just fuck the religion, walk away. You'll be better off for it.

Why the fuck are so many people so stuck on and hung up on the made-up bullshit that is 'religion'?? I really don't get it. Just fucking walk away from it. There's NOTHING THERE BUT LIES AND BIGOTRY. It's all pure crap. There's nothing there but made-up stories and stupid arbitrary nonsense 'rules'.

by Anonymousreply 21August 24, 2018 2:37 PM

What r21 said. I resigned from the horribility of Catholicism in 4th grade. My mother made my body go to the local indoctrination center through 10th grade, but eventually my father grew a pair and pulled me out. It's an evil institution, and I have known that since I was 8.

by Anonymousreply 22August 24, 2018 2:41 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!