Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

So DL What Do You Think Of Dean?

His story is almost 30 minutes long but's it's certainly an interesting one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24June 21, 2018 12:15 AM

Why can't he just shoot himself in the head? It's what I'd do if I had to suffer and look like him.

by Anonymousreply 1June 12, 2018 7:30 AM

"It's what I'd do if I had to suffer and look like him."

And we would support you, dear.

by Anonymousreply 2June 12, 2018 7:36 AM

R2 Amen (from an atheist)

by Anonymousreply 3June 12, 2018 8:07 AM

There can be dignity and satisfaction in every life.

by Anonymousreply 4June 12, 2018 8:51 AM

I’m not going to watch the doc. What disease does he have?

by Anonymousreply 5June 12, 2018 9:59 AM

Epidermolysis Bullosa

by Anonymousreply 6June 12, 2018 10:11 AM

bump.

by Anonymousreply 7June 12, 2018 3:42 PM

I wonder how he can be a weightlifter/ powerlifter without damaging his skin?

by Anonymousreply 8June 12, 2018 10:40 PM

I don't know where he gets the intestinal fortitude to carry on.

by Anonymousreply 9June 12, 2018 10:44 PM

is that blood around his eyes? peeled skin? I am amazed at his strength.

by Anonymousreply 10June 12, 2018 10:53 PM

How does he put on & take off a pullover shirt without damaging his skin?

Wouldn't something with Velcro work better for him?

by Anonymousreply 11June 13, 2018 9:55 PM

This looks like a fake documentary,

by Anonymousreply 12June 13, 2018 9:57 PM

He's still alive as of March 2018.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13June 14, 2018 12:32 AM

Here's a video of him from 4 years ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14June 15, 2018 3:57 AM

I read that he doesn't have eyelids so the only way he can blink is by pushing his whole brow down (which is apparent from watching him). His tear ducts are overactive to compensate for the lack of lids, and his eyelids are inflamed and "rolled" outwards exposing the red inner lining. On top of all his other issues, I wonder how often he gets eye infections with the inside of his eyelids constantly exposed to the air like that.

And I wonder if there's a reason why they haven't surgically opened his nostrils so he can breathe and talk easier.

Anyway, I'm glad cunt OP is greyed out for blatantly throwing this guy to the wolves here at DL. There's really nothing to snark about here, and this is coming from a snarky bitch myself.

by Anonymousreply 15June 15, 2018 5:47 AM

R15

1 = I'm not greyed out that I can see.

2 = I'm not throwing him to the wolves here at DL either. I wish there weren't any wolves here but that's the owner/moderator's fault not mine.

I 've never heard of this disease as his nearly 30 minute video above popped up on my YT side playlist. I was hoping to educate some people on here to this disease & since this site is worldwide, maybe when someone meets him (or someone else who has the disease) then they won't be so shocked by his/their unusual appearance.

There have been some threads where kindness dominated here on the DL but unfortunately most of them that I remember are for those who have lost their pets. It's a shame that sexual minorities will bully people online when so many know the pain in their own childhoods/lives.

I guess since you're a snarky bitch by your own admission, you see yourself in everybody else wherever you go including the DL. Sounds like the making of a grand ego trip & a repetitive one at that.

by Anonymousreply 16June 17, 2018 1:05 AM

OP, Thanks. I get too easily upset for me to watch that video, but this thread is informative. Lots of us, at one time or another, have to face something we never thought we'd be able to handle.

by Anonymousreply 17June 17, 2018 1:24 AM

This guy here apparently has the exact same disease.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18June 17, 2018 1:57 AM

R12 R15 R17 I found Dean's videos popping up in YT side playlist whenever I watched a Special Books By Special Kids video.

The straight male interviewer is hot (was hotter in older vids with longer hair).

This particular video has over 10 million views.

Check it out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19June 17, 2018 3:41 PM

Here's another person with the same disease

What a difference in appearance

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20June 20, 2018 6:26 AM

Here's a more recent vid with the host.

I think it shows off his eyes better than others.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21June 20, 2018 7:49 AM

Here's another story based on the kid at R20.

R.I.P.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22June 20, 2018 8:49 AM

The host at R19 & R21 is gay friendly as seen in this touching video with a lesbian woman...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23June 21, 2018 12:12 AM

How largth ith hith thcock?

by Anonymousreply 24June 21, 2018 12:15 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!