Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

'Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan' TV Series on Amazon

Starring John Krasinski, Abbie Cornish, Wendell Pierce, [future Aladdin] Mena Massoud. Created by Carlton Cuse and Graham Roland.

[quote]Up-and-coming CIA analyst, Jack Ryan, is thrust into a dangerous field assignment as he uncovers a pattern in terrorist communication that launches him into the center of a dangerous gambit.

Premieres Friday, August 31 on Amazon Prime.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11September 17, 2020 5:41 AM

Trailer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 11, 2018 7:40 PM

I'd watch it just because John Krasinski looks hot now that he's buffed up. But then I remember it's John Clancy, and I think, naaaaahhhhh...

by Anonymousreply 2June 11, 2018 7:47 PM

Mena Massoud is just the dreamiest, isn't he? I'm interested in his acting chops as I haven't seen him in anything else before.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 11, 2018 8:02 PM

Jack Ryan: not a name for a BDF Jew.

I'll still watch anyway.

by Anonymousreply 4June 11, 2018 8:04 PM

I am watching it now. Late to the party. There are some very handsome North Africans in this series. It also gets "class" points for letting the plot include French and Arabic dialogue on the regular. Every episode is gripping, so far. It's just I dunno, a bit gross to have an entertainment based on such carnage.

by Anonymousreply 5August 28, 2019 7:30 PM

L.A. based lebanese actor Haaz Sleiman playsSuliman's brother. He was in Nurse Jackie. Apparently he's gay and a power bottom! Very handsome.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6August 28, 2019 7:35 PM

It was pretty good.

by Anonymousreply 7August 28, 2019 7:40 PM

r6 Ha! I remember that pic. We had several threads about him when he came out. Super handsome.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8August 28, 2019 7:43 PM

He's all scuzzed up in Jack Ryan, badly shaved, bruised, often wounded. Looks better than the queeny look with bald dome.

by Anonymousreply 9August 28, 2019 7:55 PM

Just finished season 1 & 2. ! was fun and 2 was good but missed the mark in many points. This show feels like a watered down Homeland with the pace of 24. Good enough entertainment but never great. Those Bezos dollars go a long way because it looks like a show shot on a movie budget.

by Anonymousreply 10September 17, 2020 5:34 AM

OP, you're a boring PR shill. Can't you at least pretend not to be a publicist's intern?

by Anonymousreply 11September 17, 2020 5:41 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!