Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Can Robby Mook make a comeback?

He seems very smart.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191September 18, 2019 10:06 PM

Great to see you again Robbie, let's get brunch I'm in Red Hook

by Anonymousreply 1June 3, 2018 3:17 AM

I had forgotten all about him. He is very much my type. I went to Dartmouth grad school with someone whose last name is Mook -- a nice guy, also very handsome -- and I wonder if they are related. Robby's dad was a professor at Dartmouth.

by Anonymousreply 2June 3, 2018 3:37 AM

Yeah, so smart he helped Hillary lose the unloseable election.

by Anonymousreply 3June 3, 2018 3:49 AM

[quote]He seems very smart.

OP, you spelled smug wrong.

by Anonymousreply 4June 3, 2018 3:51 AM

Hate him. He fucked up huge.

by Anonymousreply 5June 3, 2018 4:46 AM

You can't put all the blame on him.

by Anonymousreply 6June 3, 2018 4:55 AM

An absolutely useless man who i

by Anonymousreply 7June 3, 2018 4:59 AM

Put a fork in him

by Anonymousreply 8June 3, 2018 6:34 AM

More formal now:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9June 3, 2018 7:23 AM

Broadcast ready:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 3, 2018 7:24 AM

Send him to Syria to fight ISIS

by Anonymousreply 11June 3, 2018 7:39 AM

No candidate would go near him now.

by Anonymousreply 12June 3, 2018 7:49 AM

He's a brilliant Jew, like Jared Kushner. Smugness comes with being brilliant and Chosen.

by Anonymousreply 13June 3, 2018 8:09 AM

If Mook were running Starbucks, he'd be running it into the ground the exact same way his fellow Jew is.

Then he'd say that 50% of Starbucks employees are deplorable because of their implicit bias and whiteness.

by Anonymousreply 14June 3, 2018 8:16 AM

I’m assuming the same troll wrote all the responses on here

by Anonymousreply 15June 3, 2018 11:49 AM

Now he's not even attractive. At least before that made up for his naivete.

by Anonymousreply 16June 3, 2018 11:57 AM

He can manage Roseanne’s Apology/Comeback tour.

by Anonymousreply 17June 3, 2018 1:57 PM

I guess it was Vladimir Putin who told Bill Clinton that Hillary didn't need to make any campaign appearances in Wisconsin or anywhere in Michigan and PA outside Detroit or Philadelphia.

by Anonymousreply 18June 3, 2018 2:17 PM

Is he on PrEP like all his peers?

by Anonymousreply 19June 3, 2018 2:20 PM

He needs to come back so we can kick his ass seven ways to Sunday. He needs to be pelted with rocks and filth.

by Anonymousreply 20June 3, 2018 2:23 PM

I know a guy from the Hill who knows him and reminds me of him. And I hate the guy. So I hate Mook by extension. I assume he is the same type of person.

by Anonymousreply 21June 3, 2018 2:25 PM

His last name says it all

by Anonymousreply 22June 3, 2018 2:26 PM

Love Mook, marriage material

by Anonymousreply 23June 3, 2018 2:27 PM

Think how smarmy and condescending he must have been as he drank his champagne toast early on election night. He thought he was set for life.

by Anonymousreply 24June 3, 2018 2:27 PM

He thought what most people thought, that Hillary would win.

by Anonymousreply 25June 3, 2018 2:31 PM

I love Robby! He is way too smart for all the Deplorables but I will be happy to have him.

by Anonymousreply 26June 3, 2018 2:32 PM

He's failed upwards apparently.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27June 3, 2018 2:37 PM

[quote]He thought what most people thought, that Hillary would win.

Most people weren't paid several millions dollars to ensure that Hillary would win.

He should have left Brooklyn and Beverly Hills more often.

by Anonymousreply 28June 3, 2018 2:37 PM

Harvard is paying him good money not to reveal the Clintons many evil secrets.

by Anonymousreply 29June 3, 2018 2:38 PM

He wasn't paid several million. Campaign salaries are capped in the low six figures

by Anonymousreply 30June 3, 2018 2:39 PM

I think he is hot af. I'd fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 31June 3, 2018 2:39 PM

Hottttt

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32June 3, 2018 2:45 PM

Not sure that is "upward". R27. A fellowship at a think tank? Is it even a paid position? I expected him to have a news program on TV.

by Anonymousreply 33June 3, 2018 2:54 PM

He has a natural home with the liars and fakers on CNN.

by Anonymousreply 34June 3, 2018 3:01 PM

A comeback from what? A failed dietary attempt?

by Anonymousreply 35June 3, 2018 3:12 PM

Apparently he didn't sacrifice enough children, er . . . I mean, chickens . . . . to Moloch.

by Anonymousreply 36June 3, 2018 3:13 PM

Comeback? He never left the arena. You win some and you lose some in politics. Someone like him will be very valuable for any campaign because he probably learned a lot from this experience and will now be able to connect the data with the emotional temperature of the voters. He's not going anywhere.

Oh, and it was Podesta's, the Campaign Chairman, emails that were being leaked every day by Wikki Leaks until the day of the election. Humma and her husband that screwed the pooch, that laptop should have been thrown in the Hudson.

Yes, Mook should have had Hillary campaign in the midwest, but at the time they had other priorities to juggle. Robby was trying to manage a campaign with a hairline budget. Donors weren't willing to shovel out cash to Hillary, like they did Obama, because they either didn't like her or thought she would win anyway.

by Anonymousreply 37June 3, 2018 3:32 PM

[quote]Humma and her husband that screwed the pooch, that laptop should have been thrown in the Hudson.

Mook should have insisted that Hillary cut all ties with grifter Huma and her criminal husband. Their laptop is the reason the Comey email investigation was reopened.

Hillary chose to fill her inner circle with assholes.

by Anonymousreply 38June 3, 2018 3:36 PM

[quote]Think how smarmy and condescending he must have been as he drank his champagne toast early on election night.

His election night meltdown must have been epic!!

by Anonymousreply 39June 3, 2018 3:38 PM

I don’t find him attractive at all. He looks much older than 38.

But I don’t blame him for Hillary’s loss. The Democratic Party underestimated just how extremely disliked and distrusted Hillary is by a large proportion of the white working class population.

by Anonymousreply 40June 3, 2018 3:40 PM

I agree R40 the hate for Hillary goes back to when she was First Lady the republicans realized they had something to hang on the Democrats who were aligned with her. They continued to nurture it over the past few decades. She didn't help herself by surrounding herself with only the elites in the party and acting entitled.

by Anonymousreply 41June 3, 2018 3:46 PM

r41 if Hillary would have rolled up her sleeves, ditched the suit jacket for a while, and gotten out there to connect with voters she might have been able to change her image. She should have been more accessible to the press and gone to every event she could find to spread her message. You know, run your campaign like you loosing. Instead, she hid her pneumonia from everyone, including Mook, gave the summer to Trump, hid her transcripts from her Wall Street fundraiser, didn't get ahead of the email story, and called out a section of Americans. She seemed scared of the media, while Trump gleefully went to battle with them.

Hillary is not cut out for politics. She won her senate seat based on the popularity she gained as First Lady. If she had to stood on her own merits and divorced Bill, she might have been a better candidate in 2008 and 2016. At the very least, we would have avoided Bill's tarmac meeting. Living and dying at the whims of her husband's political capital was a double edge sword that she couldn't properly handle.

God help us if a liberal judge dies on the Supreme Court.

by Anonymousreply 42June 3, 2018 4:25 PM

[quote]God help us if a liberal judge dies on the Supreme Court.

I’m the picture of health.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43June 3, 2018 4:31 PM

[quote]Someone like him will be very valuable for any campaign because he probably learned a lot from this experience and will now be able to connect the data with the emotional temperature of the voters. He's not going anywhere.

Delusion like this usually ends with a straight-jacket. Only a moron would hire Mook to manage anything ever again.

by Anonymousreply 44June 3, 2018 4:38 PM

R44, totally agree. The most devastating political loss in our nation’s history with untold negative consequences and we’re going to look to the architect of that failure for future guidance?? LUDICROUS. Mook’s hubris was instrumental in sinking the ship. It is abundantly evident that he missed the burgeoning Zeitgeist completely. Any candidate enlisting Mook’s “expertise” would be laughed off the stage. He’s got the political cooties. Maybe it’s a good thing Hillary lost; he’d have become the most powerful gay man in the world. And believe me, he’s as much or more an abusive bully as Trump.

by Anonymousreply 45June 3, 2018 5:08 PM

Hot as fuck. Hope he's a bottom.

by Anonymousreply 46June 3, 2018 5:19 PM

[quote]how extremely disliked and distrusted Hillary is by a large proportion of the white working class population

Then why did she kick Obama's ass in all the white working class states in 2008? Mook made the deadly tactical error that intersectional identity politics and millennials were the path to victory; and that cost her the presidency. He's should be treated like Ken Mehlman in gay bars: a nice big loogie in the face or even your whole drink.

by Anonymousreply 47June 3, 2018 5:32 PM

R47, yes yes yes. Lena Dunham’s surrogacy alone probably drove people who never voted on their life to the polls to vote for Trump. IDIOTIC!

by Anonymousreply 48June 3, 2018 5:39 PM

[quote] if Hillary would have rolled up her sleeves, ditched the suit jacket for a while, and gotten out there to connect with voters she might have been able to change her image

That might have helped, but what she absolutely needed to do was surround herself with a different class of people. Hillary knew going into 2016 exactly what her weaknesses were: Some people see her as cold and calculating, an elitist, a Washington insider, too wonkish, not very warm and charismatic. It's hard to change that image, but she could have compensated for it by surrounding herself with campaign advisers and a VP pick who were outgoing, had big personalities, loved talking to people and the media, and preferably with ties to the Midwest. Instead, she surrounded herself with wimps who were even less charismatic than herself: Robbie Mook, John Podesta, Tim Kaine.

by Anonymousreply 49June 3, 2018 5:46 PM

R49, and don’t forget the criminals like Weiner.

That really helped to shed her sleazy and corrupt image.

by Anonymousreply 50June 3, 2018 5:49 PM

He’s a numbers cruncher first and foremost. A lot of the young political types have no understanding of what really motivates voters. And no experience with messaging outside of help from pollsters.

The campaign thought parading the Khan guy all over TV helped them. This is after her Syrian refugee fuckup. I want to punch a wall thinking about it.

And putting the campaign in Brooklyn?????????????????

by Anonymousreply 51June 3, 2018 5:49 PM

So no dish on his love/sex life? Does he even have one?

by Anonymousreply 52June 3, 2018 5:55 PM

[quote]she hid her pneumonia from everyone

R42 Oh honey. You don't actually believe she ever had pneumonia back in 2016 did you? She was coughing up a lung during the entire election and is STILL coughing up a lung as recently as February of this year. Watch the video below.

Pneumonia goes away. I know. My grandmother had it.

There's something seriously wrong with her and her blatant lying and attempt to cover it up at all costs (don't get me started on the 9/11 collapse and the multiple stair falls and recent back brace spottings) just proves her lack of trustworthiness. She's one of those people who can't NOT lie. I had the misfortune of dealing with someone like that for the longest two years of my life. It was ridiculous. Every word out of his mouth was a lie even when telling the truth would be a lot less trouble for him.

Back to Hillary, during the election she was blaming her coughing fits on pollen (even when indoors and no matter which part of the country she is) and her 9/11 collapse on overheating (despite it being a cool day with a nice breeze). All while she continues to this day to dress in 85 degree plus weather like Dr. Evil heading to the North Pole.

Robby Mook is a smug cunt with a punchable face especially when he kept shooting that smirk during every interview but he was dealing with an impossible candidate who even told her husband (who won the presidency twice) to take a seat and shut the fuck up because, after all, she knows better than everyone else.

She'd rather hang out on the coasts at fundraisers with Beyonce and Cher instead of doing what Obama and Trump and every other presidential candidate has done for centuries - going out there and meeting the "little people". And then vanish for days on end while Trump was holding rallies in up to three different states in one day and calling into every TV news program that would pick up the phone.

Trump fought for the presidency. Hillary did the bare minimum.

And then, on inauguration day, after ignoring everyone for the entire election, old Hillary is there as an ex president's wife. Not the president (winner). Oops.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53June 3, 2018 5:58 PM

He reminds me of Steve Kornacki. An asexual “numbers” guy.

by Anonymousreply 54June 3, 2018 5:58 PM

[quote] Can Robby Mook make a comeback?

I would let Robby make cum on my back, I love nerdy guys.

by Anonymousreply 55June 3, 2018 6:32 PM

“...if Hillary would have rolled up her sleeves, ditched the suit jacket for a while, and gotten out there to connect with voters...”

She is not capable of being casual and “normal.” She moves and speaks like a robot programmed to run for office. I voted for her, but let’s not pretend that Hillary Clinton ever lets her hair down and kicks her feet up and just hangs out with her peeps. She is always selling, selling, selling. We all know people like her. If the election outcome was predicated on a candidate coming across like a typical middle-class human being, then it was never in her cards to win. That is not who she is.

by Anonymousreply 56June 3, 2018 6:41 PM

He’s the biggest tool roaming the planet.

by Anonymousreply 57June 3, 2018 6:58 PM

A friend of mine used to date him, pre-campaign. My friend's a top, so I assume Robby is a bottom. Quelle surprise.

by Anonymousreply 58June 3, 2018 7:03 PM

[quote]but let’s not pretend that Hillary Clinton ever lets her hair down and kicks her feet up and just hangs out with her peeps

Really now?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59June 3, 2018 7:03 PM

Not personable at all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60June 3, 2018 7:05 PM

Dancing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61June 3, 2018 7:06 PM

R53 when she collapsed it doesn’t matter how cool it was Outside if she was in a sweaty packed indoor Venue and was forced to wear a bulletproof vest Material that didnt breathe well. I’m not a fan of hers either

by Anonymousreply 62June 3, 2018 7:06 PM

Joking about the health rumors

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63June 3, 2018 7:07 PM

Shimmying at the debate

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64June 3, 2018 7:10 PM

No he can’t make a comeback. He’s got the permanent stench of Hillary’s rotting political corpse smeared all over him.

by Anonymousreply 65June 3, 2018 7:22 PM

I saw him in DC a couple of months ago. He looks exactly as his pictures suggest. Average height, pale skin, clean cut.

by Anonymousreply 66June 3, 2018 7:26 PM

He will never be forgiven for giving us Donald Trump. Because he did, due to his smug arrogance.

No Hillary, no need to go to Wisconsin, you've got that state in the bag.

by Anonymousreply 67June 3, 2018 7:30 PM

I'd give him a quick plow if he's tight enough.

by Anonymousreply 68June 3, 2018 7:35 PM

r53 I voted for her as well but was disgusted when she, the first female presidential candidate from a major political party, couldn't muster the courage to speak to her heartbroken supporters on election night. It showed that she wasn't in it for the people, it was all about her. Yes, it would have been embarrassing, but she played right into the "emotional woman" trope by taking the night off to catch her feels before making her speech. President Obama would never.

by Anonymousreply 69June 3, 2018 7:40 PM

Why are there so many anti-Semites on this site? Good grief.

by Anonymousreply 70June 3, 2018 7:42 PM

^ oh and Mitt Romney famously thought he had 2012 in the bag, but his team was still able scribbled out some late night speech so that Obama could close out the night in the traditional American style. Hillary broke with tradition and looked like a sore loser.

by Anonymousreply 71June 3, 2018 7:42 PM

The line on election night was that it would take a long time for all the votes to come in and we had to wait and see. But Hill had already phoned Donald to concede.

by Anonymousreply 72June 3, 2018 8:09 PM

Too lazy to even go to some States. Bill warned her but she didn't listen to a successful two term ex-President. What pissed me off the most was her not addressing the crowd on that night. Not good enough.

by Anonymousreply 73June 3, 2018 8:35 PM

He's neither bad nor good. Just a mindless careerist like the average Democratic Party worker. Mindless is ok as long as you are ruthless. So leave that to the republicans.

It's been 18 months since the loss and I haven't hear ONE peep from the Dems about why they really lost.

by Anonymousreply 74June 3, 2018 8:38 PM

There is no "why they really lost". The election turned on 80,000 votes. Just about anything could've tipped it in one direction or another

by Anonymousreply 75June 3, 2018 8:40 PM

R75 That's the kind of thinking I'm talking about

by Anonymousreply 76June 3, 2018 8:44 PM

[quote]when she collapsed it doesn’t matter how cool it was Outside if she was in a sweaty packed indoor Venue and was forced to wear a bulletproof vest Material that didnt breathe well. I’m not a fan of hers either

Um, R62. The 9/11 event took place outdoors. She was the only one there who "overheated". And you don't think fellow attendee Trump wasn't wearing a bullet proof vest under his suit too? Come on now. Stop making excuses.

Then, after she went stiff as a board and had to be tossed into the van like a sack of potatoes, she went missing. Media had no idea where she was for about two hours. She could have been dead for all anyone knew. Not good. Then she emerged from Chelsea's building where she was asked how she was feeling. She insisted she was doing great. Then the story changed again as her people claimed she had pneumonia. If she had pneumonia she wouldn't have been so perky leaving Chelsea's building earlier. Or been stupid enough to interact with that little girl outside.

As her own husband admitted, the falling shit is something Hillary does all the time. Why can't Hillary just admit she's got health issues? Be honest for once in her life. Remember when her health issues were first brought up and her people (and the media) claimed that it was offensive and downright foolish to think she had any health issues. That was until the 9/11 incident which happened in front of cameras and posted online so it could no longer be denied.

And there was the stupid jar of pickles stunt on one of the late night talk shows. Fallon or Kimmel. Yeah, a woman opening an already loosened jar. She's healthy all right. She just can't walk up literally three steps without help or stop coughing for years on end. If she told the truth about her health issues, she might actually generate some sympathy.

by Anonymousreply 77June 3, 2018 9:04 PM

I agree, R77.

The constant obfuscation, outright lies, and deceit regarding Clinton’s obvious health issues, propagated by the Clinton Mouthpiece (including the media), only hurt her already questionable integrity with the public.

And whatever issues she was having during her campaign, likely the affects of her concussion, have most assuredly gotten worse recently. The video of her literally being dragged down those stairs in India was shocking.

The server issue as well as the tarmac meeting in Phoenix were yet more “scandals” that really exposed her and her husband’s remarkable sense of arrogance and entitlement. The public was sick and tired of it.

I think a lot of people just thought, “4 more years of that? No thanks.” And voted for Trump not because they thought he was a better candidate, but because he was not a Clinton.

I don’t think it’s fair to pin Hillary’s loss on Mook. Never in the history of politics had one candidate been more assured and expected to win. Hillary believed it herself, acting as though the Presidency was hers for taking, that it was her turn, and that her historic win was “inevitable”. It really was all about her—her lifelong dream to be the first female President. That’s why she didn’t campaign hard, because her campaign was predicated on her winning, no matter what.

Instead, the bitch lost, paving the way for a likely two-term Trump administration, which has set back civil rights, threatened America’s relationships abroad, and hurt the middle class.

Worst of all, because her unofficial campaign motto was, “It’s Her Turn”, she scared off fresh Democratic candidates that didn’t have so much political baggage, and could have beaten Trump.

Frankly, I find it astounding how so many Dataloungers respect this arrogant, entitled, phony woman.

by Anonymousreply 78June 3, 2018 9:32 PM

Health issues? Please. I’m the picture of glorious, glowing health.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79June 3, 2018 9:40 PM

I had a practically nonstop cough for five months after catching some bug on a long distance international flight. I was a wreck by then because I was getting so little sleep and I was so paranoid because I knew I was annoying everyone around me with my coughing. Especially late at night when people were trying to sleep. But after five months I finally found some medication for it (I was uninsured at the time and thus had no access to the good stuff).

Hillary presumably has the best doctors and access to the every medication on earth so why, after two years, is she still coughing so much? Obviously there's something seriously wrong with her and it's permanent if not outright something that will only get worse with time. If was really pneumonia, it would have gone away long ago. If it was really pollen, it would only happen at certain times of the year and not wherever she goes all over the world. But she's coughing all year round for at least two years now. She can't even get through a short speech without coughing. During the debates she was obviously drugged to the eyeballs which is why she couldn't think on her feet (remember the infamous "because you'd be in jail" line Trump hurled at her and all she could do in response was flash that demented smile).

R79 Remember when she was in London last year and she supposedly fell down the stairs and broke her toe that required a boot for about six months? They claimed it happened because she was running down the stairs in heels with a coffee in her hands. Bitch please! When was the last time anyone saw Hillary in heels? Plus we know from footage at her rallies and elsewhere that she's unable to even walk up three steps without help. It was like Weekend at Bernies with her. Someone always propping her up like she was already a corpse. Thus there's no way in hell that she's running down stairs. Heels or not. And how exactly do you break your toe falling down the stairs? I've fallen down the stairs. I hurt my back bad because that's what hits the stairs when you land. The only way you could break your toe is if your foot somehow got caught in the railing and you twisted your toe while sliding down the rest of the way which is a complicated and unlikely scenario. And nobody wears a boot like she did for a simple broken toe.

She can't stop coughing for years on end. She's constantly dressed as if it's the dead of winter no matter what season it is or what country she's in. She can't walk up three steps without help. She passes out "all the time" according to her own husband. She's now wearing a back brace or something under her clothes. She's recently taken to wearing scarves tight around her neck even in the dead of summer. Does she have surgery scars on her neck now? She fell down the stairs in London. She fell down the stairs in India. She fell in the bathroom in India a day or two later. She's a known boozer. She vanished for almost a week at a time during the election. She wears those special glasses (including on 9/11) that aren't uncommon for those who had a concussion which she actually admitted to having suffered.

But we're supposed to think she's in tip top shape and nothing is amiss. Uh huh. Sure, Jan.

Robby Mook couldn't have gotten her elected no matter how hard he tried. It's hard enough running a presidential campaign without the candidate having a closet full of secret health issues that affect their campaigning abilities. Even her adoring media kept asking "Where's Hillary?" Meanwhile Trump was everywhere. And you wonder why the media gave him so much coverage. It's because he gave them access. He wasn't in hiding throughout half the campaign. She's got nobody to blame but herself.

by Anonymousreply 80June 3, 2018 10:14 PM

This is supposed to be a thread about Mr. Mook, not Hillary.

by Anonymousreply 81June 3, 2018 10:35 PM

How loose is Ms Mook’s hole?

by Anonymousreply 82June 3, 2018 10:38 PM

You can’t discuss Mook without discussing Hillary, R81. Especially when you have posters arguing that Mook’s career as a political strategist is over because Hillary’s loss lays squarely in his lap.It doesn’t. Hillary was a bad candidate, period.

by Anonymousreply 83June 3, 2018 10:43 PM

No one would have beaten Trump in 2016, especially if he got help.

by Anonymousreply 84June 3, 2018 10:52 PM

What difference does it make to you 'why', R53? It's not like you voted for Clinton

by Anonymousreply 85June 3, 2018 10:54 PM

[quote]It's been 18 months since the loss and I haven't hear ONE peep from the Dems about why they really lost.

Nothing that Dems could say would satisfy you, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 86June 3, 2018 10:55 PM

[quote]I voted for her as well but was disgusted when she...

Why bother lying on an anonymous forum?

by Anonymousreply 87June 3, 2018 10:56 PM

R85 No. I didn't vote for her. Never would either. But I hate liars in general and would love to know why she feels a need to lie about something so obvious as her poor health. You can't deny it didn't affect her campaign. She was and still is unfit.

Robby couldn't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.

by Anonymousreply 88June 3, 2018 11:01 PM

[quote]The campaign thought parading the Khan guy all over TV helped them. This is after her Syrian refugee fuckup. I want to punch a wall thinking about it.

The Khan family had a son who died for this country. He wanted to speak about his son and she gave him a platform.

There was no refugee fuck up. She said that the US should take 65000 refugees to help out with the crisis. Obama's limit was 10000. The Repub propaganda falsely inflated Clinton's number to hundreds of thousands.

by Anonymousreply 89June 3, 2018 11:03 PM

The sentiments in this thread are why Trump will likely win a second term. Rather than take responsibility for nominating a poor candidate with a horrible reputation and a long history of political scandals, Democrats are still playing the “blame game”.

And they still haven’t put forth any fresh, viable candidates to take on Trump in 2020.

by Anonymousreply 90June 3, 2018 11:05 PM

Please r84, Trump beat Hillary by ~80,000 votes. Obama could have demolished him and Biden would have had a shot if the DNC had allowed a clean fight.

Unlike Hillary, Obama and his team play for keeps, sucks they changed the constitution after FDR.

by Anonymousreply 91June 3, 2018 11:05 PM

r89, the last thing American's wanted were 65,000 Muslim refugees. Especially, after the Orlando shooting which made Hillary's refugee proposal seem even more dangerous. American's secretly support Trump's immigration policies. Hard to proof but it's true. Democrats are always left flat footed when they talk about immigration because they pander to the anchor baby and hispanic population that reliably vote Democrat. Obama's Admin tried to downplay his board security initiatives whenever speaking to Democratic crowds because the powers in the party are virtually for open boarders.

I wish the party's could be united on the idea that the law states you can't come into the US illegally and if you are found your ass gets a one-way ticket home. You can decide if your children stay or go with you since the parent jeopardized their future by breaking the law. Government has no problem separating black American citizens from parents from due to a parent's minor drug offenses, so this shouldn't be to difficult.

by Anonymousreply 92June 3, 2018 11:16 PM

The Electoral College was a compromise agreed to by the smaller states to keep the two largest states from determining the outcome of every election. And it worked in 2016, Hilary’s margin of “victory” in the popular vote came from CA and NY, the 2 states in which she campaigned most. So in effect, she was running to win the wrong election, and whose fault is that? Her camapaign manager.

by Anonymousreply 93June 3, 2018 11:17 PM

R93 Let's face it. The reason Hillary focused so much on NY and LA and schmoozing with celebrities in both cities is that those celebrities could pick up the campaigning that Hillary herself was unable to do due to poor health and/or laziness. Hence we had such visionaries as Cher making the case for Hillary in her incoherent, typo-riddled, emoji-filled Twitter screeds.

by Anonymousreply 94June 3, 2018 11:24 PM

No, R93. It was Hillary’s arrogance and the assumption that she would easily win swing states that Obama’s carried in 2012, which cost her the election.

Back in early 2016, there was an NPR interview in which Hillary posited she could win Arizona and Texas.

Let that sink in. Bitch thought she could carry Arizona and Texas.

Hillary didn’t campaign in swing states because she was lazy, didn’t believe Trump had a reasonable chance at the Presidency, and assumed states like Michigan, Florida, and Ohio were already won. Not because Mook was incompetent.

by Anonymousreply 95June 3, 2018 11:29 PM

R94, what have you done to help a candidate? Cher spent her own money to fly to the East Coast and campaign for Hillary.

by Anonymousreply 96June 3, 2018 11:29 PM

Hillary’s Presidential campaign cost at over $1 billion was the most expensive in history. She had the backing of celebrities, media moguls, high profile business executives, and even foreign heads of state.

And yet, in spite of all that, STILL lost to a reality TV star, unabashed in his blatant racism, who bragged on-camera about sexually assaulting women, and refuses to release his tax returns and detail his financial past.

Trump would have been easy for any other candidate to beat.

by Anonymousreply 97June 3, 2018 11:37 PM

r90 agree and r96 also agree -- it is time to stop "re-litigating" the 2016 elections, but above all it is time that these cruel and inhumane attacks on Cher come to a stop, once and for all.

by Anonymousreply 98June 3, 2018 11:37 PM

[quote] who bragged on-camera about sexually assaulting women,

Well, technically it was off camera.

by Anonymousreply 99June 3, 2018 11:49 PM

Where is this pickle jar video?

by Anonymousreply 100June 3, 2018 11:54 PM

His "Pied Piper" strategy put Trump in the White House. Remember his "Maximize Trump" plan?

Hillary should have listened to Bill.

by Anonymousreply 101June 3, 2018 11:56 PM

What's a "Mook"?

[quote] Coined in the Scorsese film, 'Mean Streets', meaning a arsehole or loser.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102June 4, 2018 12:01 AM

R96 Politicians work for the people. Not the other way around. At least, that's how it's supposed to be.

I vote for who I think is the best candidate. That's my job.

Cher is a millionaire. She can do whatever the fuck she wants with her money.

The fact that Cher chooses to spend her money a certain way has nothing to do with me and certainly doesn't mean I should be shamed into following her lead (in this case, throwing money at a shitty candidate).

So fuck off R96. I'm sure that's not the first time you've been told that. And probably not the first time today.

by Anonymousreply 103June 4, 2018 12:03 AM

[quote]who bragged on-camera about sexually assaulting women

R97 Be honest for once in your life. Trump said on that tape that, when you're famous, women "let you" grab them by the pussy. In other words, when you're famous, there are always women who will throw themselves at you. And that's common knowledge.

Thus, if someone "lets you" grab them, it's not assault sexual or otherwise. The women are giving their consent. Just like Stormy did when she spread her legs for Trump.

by Anonymousreply 104June 4, 2018 12:08 AM

[quote]She said that the US should take 65000 refugees to help out with the crisis.

Hillary lost a lot of undecided voters when she came out with that grand plan right there.

by Anonymousreply 105June 4, 2018 1:02 AM

[quote]The basis for the claim stems from a Sept. 20, 2015, interview with Clinton on CBS' Face the Nation. Host John Dickerson asked Clinton if President Barack Obama’s plan to increase the number of Syrians allowed in the country to 10,000 was enough. (The United States had accepted about 2,000 by 2015.)

[quote]Clinton said she would like to see even more refugees allowed into the country — suggesting as much as a 550 percent increase.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106June 4, 2018 1:25 AM

R100 Here it is. Hillary and Jimmy mock reports of her poor health then she "proves" she's healthy by opening an already loosened pickle jar. This is why she was often referred to in online comments as Pickles thereafter. This was 20 days before she had a seizure at the 9/11 event and got tossed into the van like a sack of potatoes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107June 4, 2018 1:33 AM

I have a weird fantasy where Van Jones and Robby meet up for a drink after the election for an off the record talk and Van takes him back to his hotel room and fucks him 80 ways to Sunday. Don’t ask me why I have even concocted this but oh well. The dick wants what the dick wants.

by Anonymousreply 108June 4, 2018 1:35 AM

That’s pretty hot R108. I bet there are a lot of guys who would like to hate-fuck Mook.

by Anonymousreply 109June 4, 2018 1:37 AM

I'm sure Robby would like that fantasy, R108.

by Anonymousreply 110June 4, 2018 2:07 AM

R108 i hate those 2assholes but what a luvly idea. Release the hidden cam vid!

by Anonymousreply 111June 4, 2018 4:27 AM

R103, donating doesn't have to cost a dime. Big deal, you voted. Good for you.

Now you can lick my rectum and fuck yourself, since most likely no one else will touch you.

by Anonymousreply 112June 4, 2018 7:03 AM

R112 No. I happily voted for Trump and will again to ensure his second term. Lick MY rectum, honey!

by Anonymousreply 113June 4, 2018 12:39 PM

What a name.

by Anonymousreply 114June 4, 2018 12:40 PM

They say Hillary hit Mook upside the head with a vodka bottle the night she lost. She also supposedly choked John Podesta and threw an extremely expensive bottle of champagne at a huge-screen TV that was a gift from her Saudi prince friends, destroying it. No wonder she couldn't come out and concede like a man - she was too hysterical!

by Anonymousreply 115June 4, 2018 3:38 PM

Has anybody seen Robby in a jockstrap? Asking for a friend.

by Anonymousreply 116November 1, 2018 11:24 PM

Is he even on CNN any more? Did Anderson or Don get with him? Has anybody heard any gossip about him? I think he's vers bottom but who knows. There's something intriguing about his total failure but neat and cleanness.

by Anonymousreply 117November 2, 2018 12:03 AM

Does Mook rhyme with hook? Or kook?

by Anonymousreply 118November 2, 2018 12:28 AM

I love him. I hope he never goes away.

by Anonymousreply 119November 2, 2018 12:28 AM

I don't blame Robby since the Russians hacked the election for Trump. When Trump is ran out of the White House by the Feds Robby will come back to the limelight.

by Anonymousreply 120November 2, 2018 12:55 AM

R104 - are you kidding me? Have you just slept through the entire #metoo movement? Not fighting back is not the same as giving permission. Let me make it easy for you. If you turn you wallet over to a mugger does that mean you consented to being robbed?

by Anonymousreply 121November 2, 2018 1:34 AM

Has he figured out how to sell roast chicken to starving Frenchmen yet?

by Anonymousreply 122November 2, 2018 2:39 AM

I want to get into this type of a position where you fail on a massive, Lord Chamberlain level and still rake it in as an "expert". I should just start making shit up, or prove I can find my ass with one hand instead of two.

by Anonymousreply 123November 2, 2018 2:41 AM

I would not be opposed to tonguing his arsehole.

by Anonymousreply 124November 2, 2018 5:10 AM

Her campaign was such a massive failure that I would have voted for her over Obama in 2008, and I couldn't even stand her by the end.

It was almost as though she was determined to push away all straight white men, thinking she didn't need them, and it turns out she really did.

by Anonymousreply 125November 2, 2018 5:43 AM

Most of the posters on this thread are idiots. Hillary won the popular vote by 3 million people - a bigger total than 29 of our 45 presidents. There is ample evidence that simply on uncounted votes (because of defective machines and problems at black voting districts in places like Detroit and Milwaukee) alone, she would have beat Donald Trump in the 3 states that she lost. There's considerable evidence that there were serious voting problems in Florida as well. That's before the election interference by Putin through all the trolling in facebook and elsewhere. I'm not claiming she was an ideal candidate, but she's a brilliant woman who was light years more prepared to be president than the idiot we have in there now.

On the other hand, she would have been a lightning rod for Republican shenanigans. We would have had 4 more years of hearings on Benghazi, 4 more years of investigations of emails and servers etc etc. Trump is making the Republican brand toxic, possibly for the next several decades, so I'm good with that.....

by Anonymousreply 126November 2, 2018 6:02 AM

She was definitely better than Trump, of course. But if she fucks up something so basic, I have doubts about her leadership capabilities.

I think the media calling it for her the day before the election and saying how it was impossible for Trump to win caused a lot of people to stay away from the polls. But a lot of people hated both candidates and were sick of the whole thing, so who knows how they would have voted. The third party candidates really fucked things up as well.

by Anonymousreply 127November 2, 2018 6:07 AM

[quote] she's a brilliant woman who was light years more prepared to be president than the idiot we have in there now.

She's a brilliant woman who ran a shitty campaign, and as a result, we're stuck with the idiot as president. Of course, we all knew from 2008 that she wasn't a very good campaigner, but we pretended that it didn't matter and that everything would be OK. One of her biggest mistakes: Surrounding herself with people like Mook, Podesta, and Tim Kaine who were even less charismatic and less energetic than she was. Instead of surrounding herself with people who compensated for her weaknesses, she chose people who magnified them.

by Anonymousreply 128November 2, 2018 6:56 AM

Facebook offered help to both candidates. Trump's people, desperate for help, embedded staff with the campaign. Hilary - meaning Robbie said no thanks, we got this!

Over 10 years ago I read Hillary, Bill and Sl Gore would not even let anyone near them without the "right" Ivy League pedigree.

Kellyanne is a media hungry animal from a Catholic (gasp) university - Trinity. However Robbie graduated Columbia with an absolutely useless degree in classic literature. Hilary would never have gone near Kellyanne with a 10 foot poll. Hilary ALWAYS surrounded herself with waspy asexual white men (Harold Ickes, Jr., Robbie, Tim Kaine, etc.)

Hilary was just ambitious, opinionless and greedy. Their upcoming tone deaf "tour" sums it all up somehow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129November 2, 2018 10:58 AM

Robbie Mook is so sexy a thread about him devolves into the Hillary wars again. It's like Groundhog Day in the nursing home.

by Anonymousreply 130November 2, 2018 11:46 AM

I strongly dislike Hillary Clinton’s self-presentation, including her mannerisms and including her absolute inability to take full responsibility for anything, even if it were just for the sake of moving on. She really is out of touch. I’ve disliked her since I watched her lament to Diane Sawyer that she and Bill were “flat broke when we left the White House,” and suggest that 1) she could relate to working class people because she was “broke” while leaving the White House (and guaranteed a half million dollars each to give 50-minute speeches); and 2) similarly to Trump’s myth about being “self-made,” she suggested that she and Bill had a hardscrabble life and had to rebuild their penniless co-existence—in a multimillion dollar home in exclusive Westchester, New York. I’m a middle class gay guy who grew up in a working class “Roseanne”-like family, and I really, really resent Clinton for spinning a false version of reality and inhabiting that strange virtual reality. Her mannerisms and manner of speaking are also robotic, and anyone who can’t admit that that is off putting and makes many people inherently distrust her is not being honest.

I voted for her and I would vote for her again, of course, because Trump is a war-by-chaos would-be dictator who may destroy this country and who is unquestionably intent on doing that. There is no contest. But honestly, while Clinton was the lesser of the evils—and yes, she’s imminently qualified to do the work she would have done—she has major character flaws that we really cannot pretend she doesn’t have. She is pathologically incapable of accepting responsibility for her mistakes. This is what makes her a professional politician to rival any man, from McConnell to Ryan to Rubio to her husband, and my criticism is based on judging her according to the same criteria by which I judge her male peers.

by Anonymousreply 131November 2, 2018 12:11 PM

If Clinton runs again, she will be proving herself to be more like Trump than I hope she is, because she would be putting service to her own ego above service to country. She is despised by many, rightly or wrongly, with the same intensity with which I despise Trump. If she runs against Trump again, people will polarize the same way again and it may even make Trump’s fanatics even more fanatical than they were the first time around. There are 328,000,000 of us at stake here, and that’s 299,999,998 too many to put one person’s ego fulfillment over a nation’s entire future.

by Anonymousreply 132November 2, 2018 12:14 PM

R126 - ample evidence? Your claim is HRC walked away from the presidency? Once again the obvious - Trump ran a campaign to win the electoral college. Who knows what the results would have been if they both ran campaigns to win the popular vote. I'll tell you - no one.

by Anonymousreply 133November 3, 2018 1:40 AM

I saw Robbie with what I assume was his (much older) boyfriend on Martha's Vineyard. Robby was wearing a tank top and board shorts. The board shorts were very loose but later I saw them sitting at an outdoor table having lunch and the board shorts were just barely able to contain all the meatpackin that was going on.

by Anonymousreply 134November 3, 2018 1:49 AM

Robby probably isn't without fault but if John Podesta had used a more difficult password than 1234, his emails might not have been hacked, if Hillary had bothered to campaign like she needed to instead of figuring she didn't need to go to some states, thing would have been different.

The US has a pretty good history since WW2 of switching the parties in power after 8 years, yeah I know Bush followed Reagan and Carter only got 4 years but other than that we switch parties in power every 8 years. Hopefully 2020 will be another exception.

by Anonymousreply 135November 3, 2018 1:58 AM

How largth ith hith thcock?

by Anonymousreply 136November 3, 2018 2:16 AM

No way. Please no. No. No.

by Anonymousreply 137November 3, 2018 2:21 AM

I would fuck Mook with Kellyanne’s dick...

by Anonymousreply 138November 3, 2018 6:23 AM

Nice, R134. Would so love to see Mook's picture in the "Fully Clothed Guys Whip It Out" thread.

by Anonymousreply 139November 3, 2018 1:26 PM

Very Sexy!! not sure he is single.

by Anonymousreply 140February 10, 2019 2:27 PM

Democrats and Republicans are both pretty equally stupid. I would like to now see more pictures of Robbie Mook looking cute

by Anonymousreply 141February 10, 2019 2:34 PM

He can and will make a comeback!! If not I can support him.

by Anonymousreply 142February 10, 2019 6:26 PM

Hairy hole?

by Anonymousreply 143February 14, 2019 2:04 AM

BUMP! Hairy hole? I would think so.

by Anonymousreply 144February 17, 2019 7:27 PM

Hey Mook? You on Grindr? Turn it on....

by Anonymousreply 145February 17, 2019 7:30 PM

LOL. Doubt he would be on Grindr.

by Anonymousreply 146February 17, 2019 7:37 PM

I'm sure the hole is hairy. He doesn't look like the type to shave it.

by Anonymousreply 147February 17, 2019 10:12 PM

[quote] thing would have been different.

No, things would not have been different. At one point we have to admit to ourselves that we live among a bunch of assholes. Obama would have lost in 2016.

People voted with hate and Russia/Others didn't help matters.

by Anonymousreply 148February 17, 2019 11:02 PM

Robby Mook is a pathetic liar.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149February 17, 2019 11:30 PM

I would happily shave Mook’s hole and balls, and then have my way with him

by Anonymousreply 150February 17, 2019 11:32 PM

We need him back. We embrace incompetence!

by Anonymousreply 151February 17, 2019 11:39 PM

People voted with hate when they voted for the Kenyan closet case.

by Anonymousreply 152February 17, 2019 11:41 PM

Yum!

by Anonymousreply 153February 18, 2019 12:25 PM

SHOW ME THE TASTY MOOK HOLE!

by Anonymousreply 154February 19, 2019 1:19 AM

70 something fat Trump scaled a wall during the campaign to get to a rally blocked by protesters. Hillary collapsed and was thrown into a van wirh her shoe falling off. A 70 year old fat fuck scaled a wall. This tells me he's not as unhealthy as we think and he really wanted that job. Hillary wouldn't even campaign in the midwest.

by Anonymousreply 155February 19, 2019 2:03 AM

Ok, we now have major and minor Democratic campaigns all over the place and exactly how many hired Robbie?

by Anonymousreply 156February 20, 2019 9:50 AM

MMMOOOOOKKKK!!

by Anonymousreply 157February 20, 2019 3:59 PM

He can make a CUM back any time he wants, because my moist and fragrant LOTUS FLOWER is always open to him.

by Anonymousreply 158March 2, 2019 1:43 AM

Wait!!! Where is this footage of Orange Marmalade scaling a wall lololol????

by Anonymousreply 159March 2, 2019 2:24 AM

LOL No amount of campaigning would have persuaded those deplorables in the rustbelt. Let's remember, they wanted "the other side" to pay, to suffer. The republican led legislatures in Michigan, Wisconsin, Iowa, and PA didn't happen out of the blue. The people there had been trending red since 2000. 2016 was just the culmination of a trajectory that had been in motion since Gore vs. Bush.

Robby Mook can come back and parade his sexy tush as far as I am concern. He should actually run for a congressional seat while we are at it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160March 2, 2019 2:47 AM

The election was stolen, and no one is doing a fucking thing about it.

by Anonymousreply 161March 2, 2019 6:08 AM

The thought of shaving Mook’s balls and asshole has me standing at attention. Bigly.

by Anonymousreply 162March 2, 2019 6:13 AM

I'd eat Robbie Mook!! Who wouldn't.

by Anonymousreply 163March 4, 2019 2:04 PM

Agreed! Soooo sweet.

by Anonymousreply 164March 4, 2019 2:08 PM

Did he also work on her failed campaign in 2008? She's not a good politician nor a good campaigner. Secretary of State played to all her strengths. President? Not so much.

by Anonymousreply 165March 4, 2019 2:17 PM

Yeah, but what about Robbie's dick? Any knowledge?

by Anonymousreply 166March 4, 2019 2:20 PM

The hell with his cock, I want to tongue his hole all the way to 2020!

by Anonymousreply 167March 5, 2019 4:42 AM

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

by Anonymousreply 168March 5, 2019 5:03 PM

Does Mook wear jockstraps? Asking for a friend.

by Anonymousreply 169May 2, 2019 5:24 AM

Is it true that he and Bill Clinton clashed vehemently over her not campaigning in Wisconsin and enough in Northern PA or is that just right wing propaganda?

by Anonymousreply 170May 2, 2019 5:36 AM

I met him in Mykonos, at that time he cared for only one thing: Ketamine

by Anonymousreply 171May 2, 2019 5:42 AM

He needs to come back so he can be pelted with filth and garbage.

by Anonymousreply 172May 2, 2019 5:54 AM

Handsome, smarmy as fuck, pussy. I watch him with the sound off.

by Anonymousreply 173May 2, 2019 6:04 AM

How did Robby age so much so fast? I thought he used to look boyish but in the OP’s pic he looks like an old man.

by Anonymousreply 174May 2, 2019 6:37 AM

I fucked Robby Mook off the coast of the Atlantic in his ass all summer.

by Anonymousreply 175May 2, 2019 7:22 AM

career failure of the most epic proportion imaginable will do that to you r174

by Anonymousreply 176May 2, 2019 8:38 AM

r175

Nice hole?

by Anonymousreply 177May 2, 2019 2:09 PM

Doubtful. He made too many big mistakes with HRC.

by Anonymousreply 178May 2, 2019 2:12 PM

No, he did not. The election was stolen.

Robby come back to us.

by Anonymousreply 179May 2, 2019 2:18 PM

Who is fucking the Lady Mook’s sweet hole lately?

by Anonymousreply 180July 22, 2019 3:46 AM

[quote]He will never be forgiven for giving us Donald Trump. Because he did, due to his smug arrogance.

No one has to forgive him since Hillary did win the election. There is nothing she could have done if the election was stolen, which it was.

by Anonymousreply 181July 22, 2019 4:27 AM

Mook is still an important man in Washington. He's one of the people that will help keep our majority in the House. Mook doesn't have time to run presidential campaigns at the moment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182July 22, 2019 5:04 AM

Mook forgot that the electoral college exists. He kept sending Hillary to fundraisers on the coast instead of Michigan and Wisconsin.

by Anonymousreply 183July 22, 2019 7:29 AM

[quote]He's one of the people that will help keep our majority in the House.

Oh God no! Nancy, stop!

by Anonymousreply 184July 22, 2019 9:09 AM

Just watch. He will soon somehow become a multimillionaire, and no one will be able to trace exactly how

by Anonymousreply 185July 22, 2019 9:38 AM

I think he has a hot ass.

by Anonymousreply 186July 30, 2019 4:45 AM

The Mook on tv last nite; lookin good. Sweet hole.

by Anonymousreply 187August 1, 2019 4:30 AM

I would pay money to watch Mook get eaten by animals.

by Anonymousreply 188August 1, 2019 4:48 AM

The man looks good!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189August 1, 2019 7:50 PM

I wanna know who hasted tasted Robby’s hole?

by Anonymousreply 190September 18, 2019 10:02 PM

Did anyone mention that he’s a greasy mook?

by Anonymousreply 191September 18, 2019 10:06 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!