Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Caption This Pic

Caption this DL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2006/29/2020

Eldersister and young nelly queen?

by Anonymousreply 105/23/2018

Colbert's creepiness has given Andrew flashbacks of Bryan Singer.

by Anonymousreply 205/23/2018

"Colbert, WHAT have you been eating?!"

by Anonymousreply 305/23/2018

"Put it in this side?"

by Anonymousreply 405/23/2018

Stephen finally jumps the fence.

by Anonymousreply 505/23/2018

Is Andrew a noted homosexualist or just British?

by Anonymousreply 605/23/2018

He was expecting a repeat of this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 705/23/2018

I saw Andrew in Angels in America in late April. He plays the Prior Walter character with a kind of high strung effeminacy which, though a bit jarring at first, as the play went on, worked very well to portray the inner life and torment of this drag wearing early 1980's gay man who is abandoned by his lover after being stricken with AIDS.

A week or so later I saw his Broadway.com interview with Paul Wontorek (worth seeing) and noticed how, at times, his Prior Walter vocal mannerisms seemed to be seeping into his own persona. I see this as the phenomenon of a committed actor so totally immersed in his character that he is not always consciously aware of when he is in or out of character.

I saw the original production back in 1993. Needless to say it was awesome. Thanks to great actors like Garfield, Lane and company (without exception) the same can be said of the present production.

I

by Anonymousreply 805/23/2018

Please don't touch me in my no-no region...

by Anonymousreply 905/23/2018

"Oh, gurl!!! That is FABULOUS!!!!!"

by Anonymousreply 1005/23/2018

Please die, people who type "no-no region."

by Anonymousreply 1105/23/2018

“Oh! but, grandmother, what a terrible big mouth you have!”

by Anonymousreply 1205/23/2018

"are we going to play tickles?"

by Anonymousreply 1305/23/2018

Looks like he's doing an impression of RPattz during interviews for that dog-in-the-trunk flick.

by Anonymousreply 1405/23/2018

Yas! it hurts!

But I LOVE taking it up the butt!

by Anonymousreply 1505/23/2018

You're a Catholic...???'

by Anonymousreply 1605/23/2018

Bad touch Colbert!

by Anonymousreply 1706/29/2020

r6 He's a noted gaybaitist. That's why he's on Colbert.

by Anonymousreply 1806/29/2020

💨 *sploosh*

Oops! That was a wet one!

by Anonymousreply 1906/29/2020

r14, which flick is that? Sounds intriguing.

by Anonymousreply 2006/29/2020
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!