Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

SAM HEUGHAN, CLOSETED GAY ACTOR, LEAD IN "OUTLANDER" (HIDDLESWIFT 2.0) --PT #32

For the newbies. He's 38, never married, no legit girlfriends though his PR team is pathetically pretending otherwise in SM. He pings to high heaven.The bios that stated he was gay, have been scrubbed. Last year, Heughan and his rumored bf -Luke Neal- spent over a month travelling together around the world. Sam also brought Luke to the Outlander premiere and several private parties. . After this trip, the gay rumors about Sam were everywhere and Luke -an actor and writer- deleted ALL his SM. People who met Heughan at the British theatre, say that Sam was openly gay before the STARZ contract:

[quote]"Knew him in the theatre scene back in the day. Nice guy. And openly gay then."

[quote]"Oh darling, of course I’m an old gossip. Have you never met a theatre queen before? Everyone in the biz knows he’s gay, which is not a big deal here. But it is in the US and in the movie industry, so I don’t think anyone was shocked or upset that he’s decided to closet. He's Luke Evans 2.0"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 601May 17, 2018 7:58 PM

For the newbies . Sources confirming that Sam is gay.

Our darling, Lady Goodman, whose cousin actually met Sam at the Real Conservatoire of Scotland, confirms that Sam is gay:

[quote]"I started watching Outlander last year and commented on Facebook how much I enjoyed it. My cousin private messaged me and was like "I went to RCS with Heughan,remember?" , I didn't because my cousin isn't in the acting/directing game anymore and is now working as a "civilian", so I'd completely forgotten he went to the Conservatoire as its now called. I commented that I thought he was lovely and he'd have to intro me when I was next in Scotland (I was saying this jokingly,I'm married.) and he replied "Sorry to burst your bubble, gorgeous as you are, I don't think you've got what he's looking for if you know what I mean..."

[quote]"And he was like "He's gay. I don't know why this is a thing. I'm sure he's photographed with women, I've seen him around home with women. He is gay. He just is. Didnt know he was saying otherwise. Weird to try and hide it now. Bit of a risk this late in the game."

by Anonymousreply 1May 7, 2018 8:53 PM

Lady Goodman wrote:

[quote]"I don't have a lot to add that hasn't been said,but all I know is this - The person who told me that Sam is gay, has no skin in the game. He's not bitter, he liked Sam when he knew him and he's no longer in the entertainment industry so there's no reason for him to lie or be malicious. He didn't even realise it was a big deal and honestly, we both didn't think Outlander was that big at home (Scotland), he's never even seen it beyond a few minutes and he didn't see it as outting him, he thought he was out."

by Anonymousreply 2May 7, 2018 8:54 PM

[quote]" Ages ago, I mentioned here that Sam and one other man consistently shared a mutual address for 10+ years (they had multiple roommates, as other people's names came and went, but theirs were constant from place to place). On this man's Facebook page, you can find posts about him being in Thailand a few years ago, and it doesn't appear he was alone or that it was his first trip. This same man looks almost exactly like the man pictured with Sam at the bar that was posted on a Brazilian Twitter page (green lights, otherwise very dark, Sam and a man sitting next to each other). I'd drop the "almost," except lighting and camera angles make a positive ID tricky. The timeframe would be just about right. This same man used to post very regularly on Sam's original Twitter account, then went almost completely silent after Sam started to gain some fame. I believe he was a long-time love."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3May 7, 2018 8:55 PM

Sam and......?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4May 7, 2018 8:56 PM

People who has met Sam's ex boyfriends......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5May 7, 2018 8:57 PM

More sources about Sam being gay, from the previous threads:

[quote]"I’ve known he’s gay since right after he was cast. Many UK fans I befriended early know it and shared that information. They have family and friends who work on Outlander. Others knew of Sam beforehand. Even though crew/production/cast sign NDAs they do share gossip with people they are close too who wont talk openly. Back then everything was more accessible but once the show premiered. and was a huge success, the UK fans all shut up. It’s like a protective shield around Sam to help him keep it a secret. But the truth is out there. More recently, I found out that the brother of my fiance best friend hooked up with Sam in drama school. It was in the context of a casual discussion when both the brother and my guy were both in a Barbour store together. The brother mentioned it in passing after seeing Sam in the window and my guy told me because he knows I’m a fan of the show. It’s NBD in Scotland or the rest of the UK. It’s an open secret scenario."

by Anonymousreply 6May 7, 2018 8:58 PM

Another source from Edingburgh:

[quote]"Straight woman lurker here and I'm actually embarrassed by the "he's gotta be straight" troll. He's not straight. My friend is from Edinburgh. His folks live in the same neighborhood as Sam's. Not exactly a secret and here's the amazing thing, nobody there gives a shit. Sam's a nice guy, so is his family. Its only the fans in the US that seem to lose their shit about an actor's personal life. For me, Sam's a cute pup but give me some Graham McTavish any day!"

by Anonymousreply 7May 7, 2018 8:59 PM

People who have met Sam:

[quote]"In my opinion and what my gay friends say, who met him, he is a very nice adorable guy. As he self stated, he was raised from Hippies. Which have you to think, because he is born 1982, so Hippies time was already done. His father, who left the family, (and who gave him the genetic lottery gens), when he was two years old, was a Steiner school teacher. In the earlier days of OL, Sam gave a lot of interesting, thoughtful intervies not hiding his sexuality. The real Sam, knows what he is, it is a pity, that he choosed the closeting, which he, big points for him, has reduced to the lowest point."

[quote]"He was always gay, for them to read in between the lines. He tried not really to hide it. All his interacting with straight Steven McCree.Posting their banter on SM. Talking about officially of "9 of 10" Steven Crees testicles and dick. Sam is gay and probably a bottom, and 55 years of my life and every day more are telling me, that I am right to spread this here,"

by Anonymousreply 8May 7, 2018 9:00 PM

When Sam used to take Luke Neal to the parties.

Two couples: Cait and her fiancé Tony McGill; Sam and Luke Neal:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9May 7, 2018 9:01 PM

Sam brought Luke to the Burberry party, April 2016, just right before the bearding with MM started:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10May 7, 2018 9:07 PM

Sam also brought Luke to the TV Guide party, April 2016, L.A.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11May 7, 2018 9:10 PM

Sam and his rumored bf Luke Neal before he had to disappear from SM: "We are the least scary leather clad gunmem in the universe!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12May 7, 2018 9:11 PM

Just to thank opening poster.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13May 7, 2018 9:15 PM

Sam and the beard lead separate lives in different continents and only get spotted together for some arranged photo-op and red carpets.

The rest of the time, MM is having fun with other guys: Billy Magnussen, Alex Carroll, Jon Fletcher......

From the beard's recent IG stories:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14May 7, 2018 9:18 PM

As I am still not able to quote correctly:

My last thoughts from the previous thread:

"Had a deeper look at this @keoni IG. Just scroll thru her ofiicial IG and you will see She is a paid PR-profi".

She met Sam and a lot of actors before.

Why is there no pic of TB and gay actor Sam Heughan on JJ from the hairblowers party? Don't tell me, because their "private life is private". He was attending a D-List pre party for the Met Gala. There is no pic and there will be no pic of them together, because TB was just not there.

Maybe tonight, I may have to crawl back. But at 23.27 UTC+2 I am still fine with my believes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15May 7, 2018 9:31 PM

One for the road.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16May 7, 2018 9:35 PM

Also from the last thread, I noticed a lot of sermon-y, shill-like posts trying to normalize the bearding/SM innuendo games and implicit homophobia, maybe in the hopes that we’ll all STFU.

by Anonymousreply 17May 7, 2018 9:39 PM

**Sorry, Not Gonna Happen

by Anonymousreply 18May 7, 2018 9:41 PM

Happy Hiddleswift Met Gala Remembrance Day!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19May 7, 2018 9:52 PM

Nobody is normalising the bearding.

by Anonymousreply 20May 7, 2018 10:04 PM

When a gay actor agrees to bearding are they themselves homophobic?

by Anonymousreply 21May 7, 2018 10:14 PM

No. They just don't want to sacrifice their personal interest for the sake of social responsibility to any group. Same as most people I guess.

by Anonymousreply 22May 7, 2018 10:23 PM

Just a question. What happened to the so very often quoted "one...apart" source of the Shamzie Queen?

She is more clue!ess, than we are here.

by Anonymousreply 23May 7, 2018 10:43 PM

R17 Did you remember to take your anti-lose-your-shit pills? There is no edivdnece of anyone normalizing bearding or making sermons in recent threads. Oh, and please refresh your memory on what a troll is. SMH. Just because some of us don’t give a shit about that little blonde thing and admit that bearding is a normal PR mainstay doesn’t mean we’re trolls.

by Anonymousreply 24May 7, 2018 10:49 PM

R22 I'm not losing any sleep over how people choose to live their lives (as long as the other person has been previously informed), including this guy, but don't try to portray bearding as some righteous thing that all the cool kids are doing because they don't care about what others have to say. If they truly weren't desperate to fulfill social responsibilities and expectations, they would not be bearding in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 25May 7, 2018 11:09 PM

The celebrity stalker is also a paid shill for sure. No one posts such detailed commentary unless they've been directed too. Sadly the girl is stupid though which shows the world that what shes saying is all a lie. She claims she didn't get a picture with TB because she isn't a fan of hers nor has seen her in anything. But then she claims that the TB is very talented and it's no slight against her. How can she know MM is talented (NOT) if she's never seen her in anything. Then the shill goes on to say how caring TB is because she volunteered to take the picture. Allen needs to find different shills and a new beard. They give themselves away constantly because they are low rent posers or lying so much they can't remember what to say next or both. This latest one is so totally unbelievable as a fan encounter it's mind boggling. And the Shamzie Queens are now writing long blogs about Sam not being gay because Allens plans to support the bearding have become so lousy now that everyone is figuring out its fake. With Caitriona engaged that leaves just the real truth that's been out there all this time. Sam is gay and is being forced to hide it with this increasingly more and more f*cked up charade.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26May 7, 2018 11:43 PM

This is about the tenth photo this fan has with Sam. She didn't ask for a photo because she doesn't know her or anything she has been in, yet knows all about their relationship and how nice she is. Wash, rinse and repeat. These phony fan sightings are so predictable anymore. Can't take a photo of someone who was not really there at the moment. Now Camuso put his trolling message to TB out there. Don't Shatner and Camuso know they just out him every time they stick their old bloated asses into the mix?

by Anonymousreply 27May 8, 2018 12:25 AM

Snd now the so called fan is backtracking saying she assumed that Sam and TB were going to the gala. It's all been a lie by that shill to make followers believe TB was with Sam on Saturday. If TB was at that party there would be pictures on JJ and elsewhere. Seems Sam wants to spend as little in person time with this gal as possible. Allen needed a "weekend together" because nothing for his marathon/birthday and he'll be starting the next block of filming tomorrow so not even innuendo for her fake charity next weekend. Can't have the lovebirds not see each other since early March after all. This time it was the paid stalker shill and the narratives by Camuso/Purv to make it look legitimate. But since this has happened enough times before, many are now demanding picture proof of an actual appearance between Sam and his beard.

by Anonymousreply 28May 8, 2018 12:53 AM

[quote]If they truly weren't desperate to fulfill social responsibilities and expectations, they would not be bearding in the first place.

Exactly, R25. They are responding to perceived pressure and are also complicit. Nice response to the PR apologist @ R20/R22/R24, and on the last thread.

by Anonymousreply 29May 8, 2018 1:02 AM

[quote]...now the so called fan is backtracking saying she assumed that Sam and TB were going to the gala....This time it was the paid stalker shill and the narratives by Camuso/Purv to make it look legitimate. But since this has happened enough times before, many are now demanding picture proof of an actual appearance between Sam and his beard.

Oh, what a tangled web we weave... Nice summary, R28.

by Anonymousreply 30May 8, 2018 1:07 AM

Yep the paid shill is now backtracking:

..."they did not confirm but they did attend the pre met gala party so that is where i made my assumption that they are going. I hope I'm right! 🙏🏽"

It's all smoke and mirrors.

by Anonymousreply 31May 8, 2018 1:11 AM

So he flew all the way to NY for a low budget pre-gala party and a planted pretend implied sighting with TB? This is some of the most pathetic PR work I've ever seen. How is this helping promote the movie or OL? This literally makes no sense to do something this low budget, with him looking beat to hell in the couple photos published. He really needs a new team or they will tank his career completely.

by Anonymousreply 32May 8, 2018 1:18 AM

R32 I’m guessing he came to do press for the movie. Mila and Kate are already doing some. Remember the person who saw him on Saturday said how busy he was? I imagine the party wasn’t the destination but maybe an add on since he was there (others from the movie were at the party too). We’ll find out if the interviews start coming out I suppose. We know he has to get back to work since that’s the reason he cancelled the con next weekend so doubtful he came for a romantic weekend to make up for her missing his birthday and then scheduled all these events. Especially since she could come to him at any time. His schedule is the hard one to work around.

by Anonymousreply 33May 8, 2018 1:36 AM

The playbook for their outings have been written by fans. "She/he always announces when they're going to be seen together" "It's all so predictable because of xyz". So now they're more low key with the word of very trustworthy celeb stalkers (insert sarcasm). See? Now it's not so obvious. Or so his PR thinks. Someone please explain how Jennifer Allen is considered one of the top in the biz, cause so far her MO is completely transparent.

by Anonymousreply 34May 8, 2018 1:53 AM

I wonder how much JA's getting paid?

by Anonymousreply 35May 8, 2018 2:12 AM

Crickets......

by Anonymousreply 36May 8, 2018 2:18 AM

too much

by Anonymousreply 37May 8, 2018 2:20 AM

R35, I read recently that publicists/PR get anywhere from 5k-20k a month. Assume that depends on the contract and how much active work/damage control they do on the regular, plus their reputation. Anyone more knowledgeable please chime in.

by Anonymousreply 38May 8, 2018 2:32 AM

I find it interesting that Theroux was at the D-list pre-gala party with Sam but then only Justin was at the Met Gala. Guess they aren't that interested in pushing the hetero Sam narrative too hard with a high profile beard appearance. Maybe there's hope or else they're just waiting for cheaper events closer to the premiere.

by Anonymousreply 39May 8, 2018 3:14 AM

Real fans don't assume person A, B, C, D etc will be somewhere at some gala. Real fans post pictures like that sweet ginger girl did, Sam even looks good and fresh. Fake PR stalker "fans" make paid false assumptions. Bottom line JA sucks big time.

by Anonymousreply 40May 8, 2018 5:40 AM

So I'm assuming they weren't at the Met Galaxy? No pictures of them together? What a shocker!!!

by Anonymousreply 41May 8, 2018 8:09 AM

R41 I'm not surprised either....I do hope Sam got to go though then at least the long flight etc. was hopefully worth it.

by Anonymousreply 42May 8, 2018 8:12 AM

Of course he didn't go. He's nobody. And TB is even less than nobody,

by Anonymousreply 43May 8, 2018 9:22 AM

Ready for a gay weekend in the woods?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44May 8, 2018 10:16 AM

Well that’s all bases covered Sam. Cat pix for the SamCaits, TB in NY (not proven, but it counts) and now a Brokeback Barbour photoshoot. Playing all sides, but you can’t please everyone always. Be yourself, own your own life.

by Anonymousreply 45May 8, 2018 10:25 AM

While his PR machine is obviously very busy, Sam's name just doesn't seem to be featuring on the mainstream radar. For example,the latest TIME Magazine has a multi-page spread on the forthcoming movies in the US summer season and TSWDM gets a column, with a plot description and with Mila, Kate and Justin named. Even though Sam's role gets a couple of sentences, his name is not included. JA would be better focusing on networking with such magazines/film writers to promote his name, rather than on the farcical bearding and innuendo and misrepresentation in magazines like JJ and Marie Claire, which just draws attention to his personal life rather than to his talent. And Sam is spreading himself too thin (and apparently stressing himself out), in trying to keep all sides if not happy at least not disengaged. I hope he thinks it is worth it (no, no, no, but I guess it is his call).

by Anonymousreply 46May 8, 2018 10:55 AM

Love the Barbour shoot with Sam and his boys. Nice. Agree with you R46 The pr focus is all wrong....I wonder what would happen if the focus would shift to his career instead. I don't have any expectations of the Spy movie tbh. I don't think it'll do much for his career. He is not a lead in the movie and eye candy at best.

by Anonymousreply 47May 8, 2018 10:59 AM

He insisted his personal life is private because as an actor you give so much of yourself away. Yet his whole PR machine is pushing his personal life. If the same money, attention and time was spent marketing his craft rather than a fake GF....

by Anonymousreply 48May 8, 2018 11:19 AM

R48 It's pushing his fake personal life. His real one is indeed private. Nobody really knows who he's fucking or what he does on Saturdays.

by Anonymousreply 49May 8, 2018 11:31 AM

IMO The other two guys at Brokeback Barbour weekend are much better looking than babyface ,lovely Sam.

by Anonymousreply 50May 8, 2018 12:50 PM

He should hire the Barbour stylists and hairdressers on permed retainer. Ditch ?Melissa? with the high quiff fetish

by Anonymousreply 51May 8, 2018 1:51 PM

R25 I absoultely did not say bearding was 'some cool thing to do'. I didn't excuse it in any way. I said putting selfish interests first isn't the same thing as being homophobic. I assumed the question was asking if a bearded actor hates himself or other gay people. I don't think that's necessarily the case. If the question asked does bearding harm the LGBT cause, I would say yes.

And we are not PR apologists, @ R29. People here were saying the beard is ugly and unrealistic as a gf because of her looks. That's bull. The relationship is unrealistic for lots of other reasons. If you think saying they are evenly matched in looks makes you an apologist trying to normalise the relationship, that is fucking crazy. Some of us just don't have a weird hate boner for the beard.

by Anonymousreply 52May 8, 2018 4:58 PM

I think it's the combo of such an ugly person as a beard and the ugly concept of bearding that causes the negative reactions

by Anonymousreply 53May 8, 2018 6:09 PM

R52. Thank you!

by Anonymousreply 54May 8, 2018 6:28 PM

I'm fine with calling people out for their actions, not for things they can't help. I guess some of the weird hate obsessive ex-shipper type posts on here raise my hackles, and I feel a need to counteract. Wasn't trying to shill anything.

R54 np :-)

by Anonymousreply 55May 8, 2018 6:30 PM

Is Sam still trying to beard with her, or is he trying to push the narrative that he’s with Balfe and forced to look like he has a beard to cover that up? I find the bullshit he does with Balfe to be more offensive really. That sounds convoluted but bearding is convoluted anyway. The constant sexual innuendo twits with Balfe so weird. At least he doesn’t subject us to that with the beard. Just leaves her hanging out there with her nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 56May 8, 2018 7:08 PM

And R33 was right. In NY, Sam has been doing interviews to promote TSWDM. And he was with his stylist Melissa.

[quote]I’m guessing he came to do press for the movie. Mila and Kate are already doing some. Remember the person who saw him on Saturday said how busy he was? I imagine the party wasn’t the destination but maybe an add on since he was there (others from the movie were at the party too). We’ll find out if the interviews start coming out I suppose.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57May 8, 2018 7:47 PM

Totally agree r52 & r55 Stick with the core issue of homophonic HW. Bearding is appalling, but personally trashing a beard relentlessly gives the situation the attention it seeks whether it’s good or bad. She, personally, is not the point here, but HW homophobia and the tricks used to cover it up (ie bearding) are.

In any case, TSWDM is in full PR gear. The show has only begun and the bag of PR tricks is revving up. Stay tuned.

by Anonymousreply 58May 8, 2018 7:48 PM

From Sam's stylist IG stories:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59May 8, 2018 7:50 PM

She won't let his hair alone ffs. Looks like Sam is very busy doing press. Then he must go back to Scotland to shoot the rest of s4. He has another marathon to run. Will there be anything left from him at the end?

by Anonymousreply 60May 8, 2018 8:00 PM

Hey hallo everyoneafter r46! Hello again.

Nothing happened. Nothing.

A celebraty stalker girl took a pic with Sam around him attending the hairblower guy Party.

For her own five minutes of fame she made up the story that TB took the pic.. She gots all the attendance, she was looking for. She is probably still sitting at home rereading all the comments she has got.

No and no for a couple of facts. TB must be travelling with a ladder to make a picture from this ankle.

The only proofed fact is: Sam has attended the Hair Tool Party and was doing some PR for the movie he plays a minor/side character.

Everything else is just happening in the minds, suggestions, dreams or whatever thoughts of...

Naaah! I am really getting tired to explain the world.

by Anonymousreply 61May 8, 2018 8:11 PM

[quote]TB must be travelling with a ladder to make a picture from this ankle.

R61 FTW on noticing the camera angle. Good eye!

by Anonymousreply 62May 8, 2018 8:17 PM

And for CO, our beloved Shamzie Queen. He did not spend more than 12 hours with TB since September 2017.

Why should he. He is gay.

by Anonymousreply 63May 8, 2018 8:20 PM

By the way. Had a really nice lunch on Sunday with a since six years existing friendship with an elder gay friend. Two decades older than me. Still good looking. A neurologist. Kissing me, touching me, embracing me. After lunch we crossed the little road in our small rural bavarian place to have a look at his last year passed friend. This guy adores me, and I am galaxies away from looking like Caitriona Balfe.

by Anonymousreply 64May 8, 2018 8:44 PM

He needs to ditch that silly black leather jacket. He can do better.

by Anonymousreply 65May 8, 2018 8:51 PM

r65. The grey one? Burn it. Just burn it.

A leather jacket whit a knitted collar?

by Anonymousreply 66May 8, 2018 8:55 PM

r65 r66 aaah! How many of these jackets does he have ffs?One for every occasion. Get rid of them, Sam . You’re not in a boy band !

by Anonymousreply 67May 8, 2018 9:07 PM

R67 I think Tom and Lorenzo called it "Divorced dad on a date" style lol He should take some advice from Balfe, he always praises her taste

by Anonymousreply 68May 8, 2018 9:20 PM

So funny about the leather jackets. One in every color, one for every occasion, so boring!

by Anonymousreply 69May 8, 2018 9:35 PM

"Divorced dad on a date" is right. Trying to look younger than he is. I can only guess it's to pursue a certain kind of role, because he looks so much better when he goes for the mature look, with well-tailored suits or even casual clothing, a less poofy hairstyle, and (well-groomed) facial hair. I guess that's also part of the beard strategy - getting photographed while "dating" a younger, girlish woman and doing "fun" dating things like club parties. Like he's 28 instead of pushing 40.

by Anonymousreply 70May 8, 2018 9:37 PM

Please add his brown leather jacket he has with big black leather chest pockets to the burn pile. Hideous!

by Anonymousreply 71May 8, 2018 9:41 PM

R71 Forgot about that one, burn it. I noticed he keeps clothes for years, but come on he's Barbour ambassador. He can dress better.

by Anonymousreply 72May 8, 2018 10:12 PM

Barbour Shmarbour, he needs to throw his stylist out with all the leather jackets.

by Anonymousreply 73May 8, 2018 10:16 PM

Some of the shippers have finally noted the lack of women in the newest Barbour ads and have said, "The optics of the ad campaign is deliberate and well thought out…and yes there is a gay vibe."

by Anonymousreply 74May 8, 2018 10:31 PM

r74. Shall I sent them a postcard. You know, this oldstyle stuff? Handwritten with my fountain pen?

Something like, welcome to the club?

by Anonymousreply 75May 8, 2018 11:02 PM

The difference is that we enjoy the gay vibe.

by Anonymousreply 76May 8, 2018 11:11 PM

r69. Just for the record. Leather and smooth leather can be very sexy. In a a couple of ways.

Something, what came to my mind:

Interesting that Sam Heughan does not look manly in leather. Neither in OL or wearing it in his so called private official appearings.

He looks very relaxed in his real private time with functional stuff. He loves to be dressed up for OL in costumes.

He was seen in SA, shopping with Caitriona Balfe in an outfit... well my mother would not me leave the house.

by Anonymousreply 77May 8, 2018 11:21 PM

Manly is not Heughan’s look, period. It’s not even Jamie’s look, lately.

by Anonymousreply 78May 8, 2018 11:33 PM

r78. Here we go my dear

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79May 8, 2018 11:39 PM

Looks like the latest ploy to counteract the growing number of people publically admitting they think Sam is gay is to label them all closeted SamCait shippers. Allen and Starz are looking desperate because so many regular followers are finally see the truth. What better way to strike back then lumping anyone who doesn't think he's straight with those who obsessively desire him to be with Caitriona. It won't work because it's become crystal clear to so many at this point. They can comment all they want about Sam not being gay but it's all just fruitless noise.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80May 8, 2018 11:50 PM

I just don't understand shipping. Shipping Sam with Cait. Shipping Sam with his beards. If you think he's gay, you must be a Sam Luke shipper. WTF? I couldn't care less about getting emotionally invested in someone else's relationship. I'm just interested in their relationships because I'm nosey.

by Anonymousreply 81May 9, 2018 12:22 AM

r80. Raise up the glasses.

To our beloved gay actor Sam Heughan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82May 9, 2018 12:24 AM

Why aren't there any JJ photos of TB and Sam. Wouldn't it be good PR for TB and hetero Sam?

by Anonymousreply 83May 9, 2018 12:28 AM

r83. Where from?

He lives and works in Scotland.

TB had probably to give up her condo in LA due to no income and spents the most time of her life in Seattle at her parents house.

TB has still friends in LA, where she can sleep in the guest room.

Hello! Somebody out there who also realized, that there were no actual pictures in the last months from her former place?

by Anonymousreply 84May 9, 2018 12:42 AM

R84 According to purv she has an apartment in ny

by Anonymousreply 85May 9, 2018 12:48 AM

[quote]Why aren't there any JJ photos of TB and Sam. Wouldn't it be good PR for TB and hetero Sam?

Because she was NOT with Sam at the party.

by Anonymousreply 86May 9, 2018 12:52 AM

She can’t afford rent ona condo in SoCal but she maintains an apt. NY?

by Anonymousreply 87May 9, 2018 12:53 AM

Yeah, according to the Heyero Heughan shills, we’re either “SamLuke shippers” or “conspiracy theorists, which is how delusional, obsessed psycho stalkers see the world. Meanwhile,’we’re just LGBT people with rational minds.

by Anonymousreply 88May 9, 2018 1:05 AM

r85. Decades before. Like Sam has a house in LA. Nothing is true.

As I have stated here before.

PR is a very dirty business.

Never believe anything. For example: I am able to sell you the cheapest bullshit story without any knowledge. Two phonecalls and a triggering stock photo.

Always ask, who has interest, who is behind.

by Anonymousreply 89May 9, 2018 1:05 AM

**Hetero Heughan

by Anonymousreply 90May 9, 2018 1:06 AM

Oh great. I love it.

How to explain a nether existing relation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91May 9, 2018 1:48 AM

I hate those women.

by Anonymousreply 92May 9, 2018 3:12 AM

R72The shit he wears is atrocious. It's as if he can't pass by any shop selling shitty leather jackets. And the hideous truck driver hats he seems to favor. I'm beginning to believe he has no stylist.

by Anonymousreply 93May 9, 2018 3:35 AM

R91 I love that CO has proof this is a real relationship but cannot divulge. Okay. So it’s bullshit then right? Yes. We thought so. SMDH.

by Anonymousreply 94May 9, 2018 4:44 AM

R94 CO wants to control and police the Outlander fandom and taking Purv's place.

Doesn't she work? This middle aged woman needs to get a life.

Oh and she hates this post so........

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95May 9, 2018 4:59 AM

Having "reliable secret sources" is a longtime claim of the shippers and anti-shippers on Tumblr. No surprise that it would be adopted by the same people as a tactic when they are attempting to argue the fiction that Sam is in a "relationship" with TB.

by Anonymousreply 96May 9, 2018 5:02 AM

CO used to tout the fact that she was some kind of mental health professional, which she claimed gave her special insight into the behaviors of all real and fictional people associated with OL. I have no idea if that was truthful or if she has ever applied it to "analyze" Sam's sexual orientation. I haven't looked at her blog in a couple of years, though I was told she had stopped with the pop psychology, and even got out of a focus on OL at all. Obviously that last part changed at some point. The boasting about having "sources" is new for CO. It also was and is a VERY common tactic of Purv for sure, although these "sources" have never been verified over many years. Perhaps CO has taken up the "sources" claims now in her ongoing competition with Purv to be the leader of the Shamzie Trolls. It's crap on both their parts, which they always resort to when they have no facts in their favor.

by Anonymousreply 97May 9, 2018 5:17 AM

r94. Yes.

Still spreading the news that TB still owning an appartment in NYC? She could not pay the rent for her LA condo anylonger. She was never worth the money some gossip journals reported. And even then. She had to live from that money since years.

There is a reason, that she is now selling overprized cosmetic in a pyramid system.

And just for the record: She was not in NYC with gay actor Sam Heughan.

He was there for PR reasons.

And there is this celeb addicted girl who wanted her personal five minutes of fame. Nothing else happened.

by Anonymousreply 98May 9, 2018 5:20 AM

[quote]Sam getting his nails done and drinking martinis at Beauty Bar in NYC today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99May 9, 2018 5:39 AM

TB still styles herself as a "tar heeled New Yorker" on her TW acct FWIW, hilighting both her North Carolina and NYC connections.

by Anonymousreply 100May 9, 2018 5:42 AM

[quote] Perhaps CO has taken up the "sources" claims now in her ongoing competition with Purv to be the leader of the Shamzie Trolls.

Why would anyone trust anything CO says when she's constantly editing and retracting her blog posts? She's also admitted to being obsessed with Heughan and she's now on a crusade to defend the beard who doesn't give a shit about these blogtards and their delusions of heroism.

by Anonymousreply 101May 9, 2018 5:47 AM

[quote]CO wants to control and police the Outlander fandom and taking Purv's place.

The fur certainly flew during the Shamzie Wars. We found out all about Purv's various sock accounts and CO's ADHD hissy fits.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102May 9, 2018 5:58 AM

Related: Great interview with four-time Emmy winner, Jim Parsons. The guy's a household name and richer than God but he's also bold, sassy, out and proud and comfortable in his skin...

[quote]Originally produced in 1968, The Boys in the Band was “the first insight into what gay life may look like to a lot of people. It all takes place at a birthday party for one of the characters, played by Zach Quinto,” said Parsons. An exploration about the freedom these gay men feel to be themselves around each other in a time when closeted was the status quo, Parsons said he found a certain comfortability with his castmates. “To be in a room filled with nothing but eight other gay actors, it was totally different immediately. There was a certain parlance, a way of talking with each other, and was its own way of being that we all fell into immediately with each other.”

[quote]The actor, who has also been on Broadway in The Normal Heart and Harvey, also spoke of the general importance in telling gay stories, like the new feature film Love, Simon, a teenage coming out story. “I read a couple of articles that were ‘It’s too late,‘ that we were beyond this kind of tale of coming out,” said Parsons. “I think there are people in many other place that, yes, you still need to see it. ... How many straight romcoms do we need? When is it too late for them? Let me get sick of too may gay romcoms.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103May 9, 2018 7:15 AM

R99 well at least he looks a little less tired but unhappy still. He's wearing himself down

I don't think anything is wrong with his leather jacket(s) I do like the Barbour outfits too.

R103 great read! thanks.

by Anonymousreply 104May 9, 2018 7:21 AM

Most of the times I'm pretty negative about everything that's happening around Mr. Heughan. While I detest the bearding of any gay person, I see a guy who works his ass off so he can be successful. His PR is beyond questionable at times, but I'm trying to put myself in his shoes. Hiding your true sexuality, working like a maniac, trying to make everyone happy looks like a shitload to do. I wish him well and I hope after time, if not now, he'll find the strength to be who he really is. Till then I can only observe and comment with you wonderful people on DL.

by Anonymousreply 105May 9, 2018 9:36 AM

R103 LOVE Jim Parsons - great article

by Anonymousreply 106May 9, 2018 11:04 AM

r99. Oh, how lovely. Sam Heughan outing himself again. Great find!

by Anonymousreply 107May 9, 2018 11:18 AM

Sam and Cait will go to the BAFTAs on Sunday. Maybe TB will show up as well.

by Anonymousreply 108May 9, 2018 12:05 PM

R108 Let's hope not.... What does our (German?) friend predict for this weekend? You have writte down some PR strategies before:)

by Anonymousreply 109May 9, 2018 12:09 PM

R108 What BAFTA event?

by Anonymousreply 110May 9, 2018 12:21 PM

R110 BAFTA tv awards are this weekend in London, TBH I'm not sure if they will go. Heughan has already cancelled that con in Rome as someone on here mentioned earlier. That was meant to be this weekend....surely he'd have known if he was meant to be attending Baftas? However maybe I'm wrong, maybe they're trying to ramp up UK awareness of the show?

by Anonymousreply 111May 9, 2018 12:56 PM

How? OL hasn't been nominated in any category.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112May 9, 2018 1:48 PM

R112 Most probably PR. They are both in the confirmed attendees list.

by Anonymousreply 113May 9, 2018 2:12 PM

OL has never been big in Europe so it doesn't surprise me that the series is not nominated

by Anonymousreply 114May 9, 2018 2:22 PM

[quote] Some of the shippers have finally noted the lack of women in the newest Barbour ads and have said, "The optics of the ad campaign is deliberate and well thought out…and yes there is a gay vibe."

Hahaha they totally have a gay vibe. Nice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115May 9, 2018 2:34 PM

Yep, Heughan is looking at that guys ass in front of him.

by Anonymousreply 116May 9, 2018 2:46 PM

r109. It's me, your german PR specialist.

TBH. No idea. But I'll try it.

So the facts we know.: 1. Sam cancelled second time his personal money cash cow Jibland in Rome due to work schedules. Jibland organizer realized that their trademark may be hurt, so they installed the private fan meeting with Sam on another date in June, which is TBA.

2. According r112 Sam and Cait are confirmed attendees (did not check it) at the British BAFTAS.

3. Jibland and BAFTA dates are fixed months before, maybe a year before.

So my conclusion. Sam was told by his employer (Tall Ship Productions), that he has to attend the BAFTAS and not making money at Jibland. For whatever reasons. Maybe Sony/STARZ will use it for announcing more seasons of OL, which I personally doubt.

Or this is just another cash cow event for the production to promote S4 of OL.

And finally answer your question:

Thin ice: Because I am typing here and have not checked the latest news after gay Sam Hueghan left the Beauty Salon. No. TB will not be there. She was not with him at the hairblower guy party.

May be I have to crawl back and I am completly wrong.

Remember: All others and me have predicted with perfect scripts did not happen.

by Anonymousreply 117May 9, 2018 2:55 PM

I may be wrong, but I don't think SH has ever actually shown up at the BAFTA TV Awards in London. I don't know if or when he was ever on the confirmed list of attendees for those past ceremonies; although I can imagine that it is generally not unusual for confirmed attendees for those ceremonies not actually to attend, especially if they or their show are not nominated. Of course he has attended the Scottish version of the BAFTAS over the years.

by Anonymousreply 118May 9, 2018 3:26 PM

Why out someone. They have right to privacy. Gayness is a serious mental illness with no cure. Invest in some conversion therapy.

by Anonymousreply 119May 9, 2018 3:33 PM

[119] Please do not make statements like that . That is totally untrue. Go somewhere else

by Anonymousreply 120May 9, 2018 3:39 PM

R120 I'm hoping (?) R119 is taking the piss, signed off T Cruise 😉

by Anonymousreply 121May 9, 2018 3:43 PM

R119 Take your backwards Scientology bullshit elsewhere. You don’t like what we talk about, don’t come here. No one is trying to out Sam. We just want him to be his happy, gay self. As far as it being a mental illness - homophobia is the illness. Try learning acceptance. Don’t they teach you that in conversion therapy?

by Anonymousreply 122May 9, 2018 3:52 PM

Hey, let’s give Tammy Cruise @ R19 props for the satirical sarcasm. Some of us still have a sense of humor.

by Anonymousreply 123May 9, 2018 4:08 PM

**R119

by Anonymousreply 124May 9, 2018 5:13 PM

R117 Danke schön. Maybe nothing happened because you predicted things more than once. Maybe they felt there was no point because they are reading DL sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 125May 9, 2018 5:19 PM

Shamzies, SamCaits and now at r119 Scientology here?

Aaaah!

by Anonymousreply 126May 9, 2018 5:21 PM

r125. Gern geschehen. :-)

TBH. I am not the quere queen of PR here. But I have recognized, that too obviously PR moves we predicted did not happen.

Again. TB was not in NYC. Gay actor Sam Heughan is there doing PR for his new movie. Because his contract says, that he has to do this. Already there he attended the hairblowers guy party. Free drinks and so on. He just did it for fun, this was presumably the reason for his not perfect "RC" appearance. No Stylist involved.

by Anonymousreply 127May 9, 2018 5:38 PM

Trade papers (including the Hollywood Reporter) have just announced that Outlander has been renewed for Season 5 AND Season 6!! Dear God....

by Anonymousreply 128May 9, 2018 7:13 PM

R128 FFS, bearding forever

by Anonymousreply 129May 9, 2018 7:19 PM

*face palm* poor Sam and poor us

by Anonymousreply 130May 9, 2018 7:26 PM

There was no mention of recasting. Maybe that's why Sam looked so crappy in NYC. He'd just found out that his "sentence" had been extended. They say people in long-term incarcerations from which they have no hope of timely release are apt to do desperate things.

by Anonymousreply 131May 9, 2018 7:36 PM

The show can still be cancelled if s4 ratings are bad, right?

by Anonymousreply 132May 9, 2018 7:36 PM

R127 you might very well be right. About the NY appearance.

R131 I hope he has a little bit more dignity left

by Anonymousreply 133May 9, 2018 7:39 PM

r133. Well this does not say that gay actor Sam Heughan and former top model Caitriona Balfe are still on the payroll for S5 and S6.

Tall Ship Production already failed selling a 38 old actor being a mid 40. in S3. And their book charakte are getting older. A S4 Sam might work as Jamie. May be.

But no in the 50ies Jamie.

by Anonymousreply 134May 9, 2018 7:56 PM

If they make Jamie a vampire it might work.

by Anonymousreply 135May 9, 2018 8:00 PM

In the book both Claire and Jamie look young for their age. Plus, the horrendous wig put 10 years more on him

by Anonymousreply 136May 9, 2018 8:01 PM

Nothing in the announcement about recasting. But it's hard to believe the show could've gotten a S5 & S6 commitment at this point - with S4 not to air till November 2018 - without some assurances about the main actors. I'll bet SH and Balfe got hefty raises though. And maybe some promises about film roles. Also I hope Sam got money for a new stylist, groomer, AND, most important, a new PR team!!

by Anonymousreply 137May 9, 2018 8:06 PM

R137 Probably they negotiated a lot more money.

by Anonymousreply 138May 9, 2018 8:07 PM

There's not a chance in hell they recast. I'd bet the house on it.

by Anonymousreply 139May 9, 2018 8:08 PM

Yay for two more years in the closet.... Say no Sam.

by Anonymousreply 140May 9, 2018 8:18 PM

they would never recast. I did read something about maybe combining some of the books instead of each season just being one book. Sam would be in it a lot when he starts fighting in the revolutionary war. Sam will always be the star of this show and you may be unhappy that it's been renewed but I'll bet Sam is happy

by Anonymousreply 141May 9, 2018 8:19 PM

r139. Nice one? Good neighbourhood? View? Where? :-)

by Anonymousreply 142May 9, 2018 8:20 PM

R140 Or at the very least say no to the beard. Maybe that can just quietly end. He seems WAY to busy for any kind of real relationship anyway so it shouldn't raise any real red flags for him to be seen as single.

by Anonymousreply 143May 9, 2018 8:22 PM

R141 The star of the show is Balfe. Sam is nobody. He can be easily recast, but he's under contract. So they have to fire him

by Anonymousreply 144May 9, 2018 8:22 PM

I suspect Heughan’s all about the money, having been raised by hippies with modest means.

by Anonymousreply 145May 9, 2018 8:23 PM

Hippie past or no, Sam certainly seems out for money now. If the bearding is to continue, he's either gonna have to marry that girl or move on to another one. While he'll continue to look young for quite a few years, the current beard's chubby little moon face is the type that will not age well, She's already starting to develop jowls, and in a couple years she'll be full-on Butterface. No way they can believably sell her as a gorgeous young starlet at that point; her only chance to hang on will be as Mrs. Heughan.

by Anonymousreply 146May 9, 2018 8:32 PM

128 Oh no! Why do I feel like I am watching something that is leading to a “Giant Train Wreck”.....no good can come from this closeting.......

by Anonymousreply 147May 9, 2018 8:36 PM

When I saw the news about the renewals, I had an instant reflexive flash of sadness for Sam. My primary concern right now is for his long term safety and health.

by Anonymousreply 148May 9, 2018 8:40 PM

R135 😂😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 149May 9, 2018 8:42 PM

r144 keep dreaming. if Sam were gone the whole thing would collapse.

by Anonymousreply 150May 9, 2018 8:43 PM

r148 do you think he is incapable of taking care of himself?

by Anonymousreply 151May 9, 2018 8:45 PM

Well, Sam certainly seems in need of a rest at present - just with the activities we know about (the show, the movie, his charities, Barbour and his other commercial ventures, and just the non-bearding PR for all of the above) add to those the constant pressure of having to live as something other than his true self, and it's no wonder he's worn out. PLUS he is a people-pleaser, hates to say no; so that increases the pressure on him even more. Remember that both his father and brother had cancer. As a cancer patient myself, I was constantly warned to do things to minimize stress, which is a risk factor for certain cancers (including blood cancers {SH's father} and prostate cancer {SH's brother} as it increases internal inflammation). Now Sam is in excellent physical health, is active, and keeps a healthy diet. But stress can be very destructive' and I worry that its cumulative effects in these amounts might overwhelm anyone's best intentions.

by Anonymousreply 152May 9, 2018 9:08 PM

r128. So i was complely wrong with my predictions.

S5 and S6? The source Material is getting really boring.

My german PR nose smells:

The part of Scotland where they are filming OL, Glasgow for example, got money from the EU. All this establishing and building the Studios at Cumbernauld was first funded from private money, but always sponsored from public money.

For example: Company asked 03/2017 for a 4 millions british pound public money loan.

Everything is business. Well,most of the life it is business.

But in this dass, there is also a lot of politic involved concerning Brexit.

by Anonymousreply 153May 9, 2018 9:12 PM

Sam has posted a new comment in his IG. He feels so lucky.

And he's pandering the samcait shippers. The virtual bearding with Cait will always be more believable than the PR fuckery with the beard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154May 9, 2018 9:28 PM

r152 stress is a part of life. Some is good for you, too much is bad but no one knows where the line is. Cancer has just become a part of life. If people knew how to avoid it they would, but there no one has guidelines and no guarantees. I had cancer when I was 31 and I've had more stress than most people thru my life and I'm still here.

I think he has plenty of people around him to let him know if he needs to slow down and he has his own mother to worry about him.

by Anonymousreply 155May 9, 2018 9:36 PM

Well obviously Sam knew they were renewing so maybe that’s why the heavy handed SM innuendos with Balfe the last few months

by Anonymousreply 156May 9, 2018 9:44 PM

R154 Of course he feels lucky. That role gave him everything he has

by Anonymousreply 157May 9, 2018 9:56 PM

I'm not surprised, myself. It's a big show for Starz, they've invested in the production facilities in Scotland, they have the actors' contracts already, and it's not that expensive compared to many productions, compared to ROI. Don't know about Brexit (yikes), but Scotland may have its own choices in the next few years anyway. Meanwhile, they'll lock down the production contracts for the next two seasons.

I do agree that Sam Heughan himself probably is mostly thrilled, as it sets him up for guaranteed income and continued side business; and he's evidently worked it out so he can do summer movie filming as well. He appears to have energy and stamina--and he knows damn well this is his moment to set himself for life.

Also agree this means he'll continue in the closet - at what level and what strategy, we don't know yet. That's a damn shame, obviously, but as we've discussed, he is on board with it as much as anyone. Not with creating the overall homophobic context, of course, but how he chooses to deal with it. Maybe 5 years from now there will be a shift (my prediction, from the very cheap seats). I would love to see it come sooner, but I'm not optimistic.

by Anonymousreply 158May 9, 2018 9:57 PM

There’s probably not much more to see here for awhile then

by Anonymousreply 159May 9, 2018 11:29 PM

Two more years of this lousy show will do nothing to help his movie career. Too mediocre now. His only hope is good reviews from the spy movie.

by Anonymousreply 160May 9, 2018 11:57 PM

Well, unless the writers change their focus, and Moore has less say in the scripting and editing (doubtful), SH can reconcile himself to two more seasons of really awful wigs, cheesy lines, overshadowing by Super Claire, undercutting of his character’s heroic persona, lack of industry recognition etc. This isn’t helped by the book material, as from now on, the story is often boring and repetitive, with few exciting moments in the two thousand pages. From both intention and necessity, there is likely to be a lot of story re-invention and re-direction, almost certainly to CB’s rather than Sam’s benefit (please let me be wrong). I hope the now guaranteed future income stream and opportunities from S5/6 will be enough to satisfy the artistically courageous and talented actor I saw on stage some years ago (saw a bit more of him than I’d expected as I had a second row seat). He knows what it is to be poor, and he yearns for a HW career, so he will continue to compromise as he feels he must. Sadly, the closeting and bearding (gag) will continue but maybe now he might tone down the childish SM innuendo and smoke and mirrors, and the game playing – he can be the biggest shipper of the lot! Playing off the Sam/Caits and Shamzies against each other just makes him look very shifty, and it is so tedious. With no need now to angle for the show’s continuation, he looks even more like an attention junkie. Hopefully he has a wonderful man in his real private life, but in his fake private life, the one he parades so much in public, sometimes he can seem quite unlikeable, and it need not be so. Now on to the Spy movie....

by Anonymousreply 161May 10, 2018 2:10 AM

[quote] I hope the now guaranteed future income stream and opportunities from S5/6 will be enough to satisfy the artistically courageous and talented actor I saw on stage some years ago (saw a bit more of him than I’d expected as I had a second row seat).

Tell us more!

by Anonymousreply 162May 10, 2018 2:16 AM

This is like Herman Munster from the Munsters and Dr Smith from Lost in Space all over again....weren’t they both Shakespearean trained actors who regretted being typecast?

by Anonymousreply 163May 10, 2018 2:54 AM

[quote] the artistically courageous and talented actor I saw on stage some years ago (saw a bit more of him than I’d expected as I had a second row seat

Do tell, R161. Which production and what did you see? Details, please.

by Anonymousreply 164May 10, 2018 5:37 AM

r162, r164 - it was Outlying Islands at the Traverse in 2002 - I hadn't wanted to go because the play deals with anthrax experiments among other things but I let myself be dragged along, and unexpectedly found myself looking at white buttocks and bouncing bits - it put a new perspective on a kitchen table. He was very beautiful then (still is gorgeous of course) and talented (still is when he is allowed to demonstrate it) and, to me, he was obviously gay despite what he was acting out on said table. He was an intriguing actor and I then started following his career, and have done so ever since.

by Anonymousreply 165May 10, 2018 7:14 AM

Pragmatically speaking, no matter how shitty the show and Jamie's character might become, Sam wouldn't leave the secure job he has. That's what, 4 years more of shooting, promotion etc. Plus, they pushed s4 and it will air in November. Which makes me think Sam and Caitriona managed to negotiate a longer hiatus between shooting/airing so they can finally work on other projects. Both of them are pushing 40, not the perfect acting age in HW. Many talented and younger actors are unemployed, so naturally if actors have a job, they stick to it. And let's not forget Sam signed a 7 year contract, so the studio owns his gorgeous ass. The perfect case scenario for an actor is to have award/recognition and money at the same time. If I were Sam and I had to choose one of the things, I'd go for the money as well.

The beard has to go, though. He can be hunky hetero Sam without the ridiculous beard. There are so many single people around the world, gay or not. If anything the beard makes him look gay.

by Anonymousreply 166May 10, 2018 8:07 AM

Thanks, R165. I heard he was up on that kitchen table for a long time. How many boner inducing minutes would you say? Coinslot or rosebud? High or low hangers? Did he flash his cock?

by Anonymousreply 167May 10, 2018 2:06 PM

R167, is coinslot or rosebud the same as helmet head or anteater?

by Anonymousreply 168May 10, 2018 3:30 PM

Other way around, R168.

by Anonymousreply 169May 10, 2018 4:49 PM

Peen?

by Anonymousreply 170May 10, 2018 5:04 PM

We do have a mixed crowd here, don't we. Rosebud or coinslot? refers to the asshole/anus. Many people here think Sam is a happy bottom.

by Anonymousreply 171May 10, 2018 5:42 PM

Let's be fair here, we don't know what he likes at all...maybe he prefers somethig entirely different....Like a good blowjob. A guy like him is worth the jaw pain.

by Anonymousreply 172May 10, 2018 6:04 PM

Thanks, R165

R167 People noticed Sam's shiny balls in "Outlying Islands"..........;)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173May 10, 2018 6:12 PM

R173 lol I'm surprised he answered the question. It's good he isn't ashamed of being naked,

by Anonymousreply 174May 10, 2018 6:24 PM

From the time Sam was openly gay....

Sam in the play "Plague Over England".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175May 10, 2018 6:28 PM

Judging from his tweets he likes nothing better than to talk about his balls and cock, and in gifs I’ve seen has random erections in public or is wearing some kind of penis enhancing undergarment. Any thoughts on this anyone?

by Anonymousreply 176May 10, 2018 6:31 PM

R176 Haven't noticed the erections. Care to shows us?

by Anonymousreply 177May 10, 2018 6:34 PM

I don’t know how to post gifs ,sorry, but one was Cait and Sam at a Saks interview and the other was red carpet where Sam is greeting Cait in a purple dress(Cait wearing) and the picks up Graham in a bear hug. That one was on a previous thread here.

by Anonymousreply 178May 10, 2018 6:42 PM

Well his tweets are still.....drunk, I suppose. Hearing aid, no one is laid?! uh....... Don't know what to think

by Anonymousreply 179May 10, 2018 6:47 PM

Another gay role for Sam in "A Very British Sex Scandal":

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180May 10, 2018 7:13 PM

Sam really loves Queer Eye.............;)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181May 10, 2018 8:16 PM

I love Queer Eye too

by Anonymousreply 182May 10, 2018 9:53 PM

There is recently more gay vibe on this thread. Love it.

Predictions for the BAFTA TV gala this weekend?

No TB will be there. Gay actor Sam Heughan cancelled his Jibland attendance due to working schedules. Which is BAFTA. Showing up there with TB would finally destroy his fandom.

Again. TB life is more than a continent away from his life.

May be I am wrong, as I was about the renewal of OL behind S4.

by Anonymousreply 183May 11, 2018 12:05 AM

I want to predict Sam shows up with his husband, they hold hands and kiss on the red carpet yay!

by Anonymousreply 184May 11, 2018 12:32 AM

It's hasn't been a year yet. Of course it's a relationship but serious, who knows ? Let's wait and see.

by Anonymousreply 185May 11, 2018 12:36 AM

r185 sorry wrong thread.

by Anonymousreply 186May 11, 2018 12:37 AM

R165, hon, tell us more about the view from the second row, please.

by Anonymousreply 187May 11, 2018 12:40 AM

[quote] we’re either “SamLuke shippers” or “conspiracy theorists, which is how delusional, obsessed psycho stalkers see the world. Meanwhile,’we’re just LGBT people with rational minds.

The psycho stalker shamzie queen is bashing Datalounge. Again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188May 11, 2018 3:53 AM

Unbelievable. We’re vile trolls spewing hate while these homophobes simply ignore his openly gay past. And tell me again, how that photo proves TB was in NY this weekend. Unless she was sporting 12” heels, no way she took that photo given that the stalker is looking up and Sam is looking very nearly straight on. They’re so delusional.

by Anonymousreply 189May 11, 2018 3:59 AM

I have yet to hear of anyone from DL sending threats or doxxing. And don't for one minute believe that Shamzie (Hi there, cutie!) doesn't lap up every post on DL and CDAN. It's all she lives for; it's what keeps her alive!

by Anonymousreply 190May 11, 2018 4:19 AM

Not to say that everything said or speculated on over here on DL is correct, but I'd say there's a solid attempt to observe and comment and snark about reality. Her argument is basically that we are trolls and our main purpose is to wreak havoc? That's ... not logical. It's all emotion. "They're bad people who want to do bad things!" is her actual line of argument.

I think DL makes those shamzies more way more crazy than the shippers, exactly because we do make sense. Which is why they veer from ignoring us completely to shouting about us being liars and havoc-wreakers. Tomorrow she'll be back to bashing the shippers, which is way easier, and ignoring us again.

The "SamLuke shippers" thing is hilarious too. Sure, people speculate here that they were dating; but I haven't seen anyone "ship" in the sense of actively campaign for them to be together. (Maybe a few people wish for SamDuncan, haha.) They really don't get that we're mainly commenting, not lobbying. It's not about what anyone wants, it's about what is or maybe what once was.

We've seen this show many times before. Datalounge is sometimes wrong about someone being gay--but not usually. At least, not over time. For that matter, Enty bullshits a lot but he's right more often than a stopped clock, too, and he's on the money about Sam. The man's gay, and the rest is all marketing. Same as it ever was.

by Anonymousreply 191May 11, 2018 4:36 AM

R191 thank you for bravely reading that nut’s blog and summarizing for us , you are so right. The bulk of these 32 threads is about the sad state of homophobia in HW and elsewhere. Maybe this person ? couldn’t get past the intro to the threads. Shipping ? Wow, why would anyone even care about bashing DL, so crazy

by Anonymousreply 192May 11, 2018 5:07 AM

Purv loves to claim that DL is a "cesspool of lies" and "spreading lies" but last time we checked, she was the one admitting to a litany of carefully orchestrated deceptions and psycho-stalker behavior. As for "hate," just swap in the word "homosexuals" everywhere she says "trolls" and you get the picture. It's amusing to watch a frothing-at-the-mouth CAPS-LOCK abuser discourage her own sock accounts from visiting us. LOL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193May 11, 2018 5:40 AM

R165, have pity!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194May 11, 2018 6:08 AM

[quote].I think DL makes those shamzies more way more crazy than the shippers, exactly because we do make sense. Which is why they veer from ignoring us completely to shouting about us being liars and havoc-wreakers. Tomorrow she'll be back to bashing the shippers, which is way easier, and ignoring us again.

[quote]It's amusing to watch a frothing-at-the-mouth CAPS-LOCK abuser discourage her own sock accounts from visiting us. LOL

[quote]The man's gay, and the rest is all marketing. Same as it ever was.

by Anonymousreply 195May 11, 2018 6:14 AM

R188 Good lord if you have to use that many words with that many bold and italic and all caps emphasis, you know your argument is pretty damn weak.

by Anonymousreply 196May 11, 2018 6:41 AM

R196 I guess all she reads is Gabaldon so her ideas of good writing and making any type of argument might be slightly off;)

by Anonymousreply 197May 11, 2018 10:09 AM

I've always thought she's never so much as opened one of the books. She's obsessed with the TV show; and especially with Sam.

by Anonymousreply 198May 11, 2018 10:13 AM

R198 I never read the blog tbh I just assumed most of those bloggers were obsessed OL fans

by Anonymousreply 199May 11, 2018 10:25 AM

I so hope he's referring to a boyfriend and not as PR for more bearding....my first thought was he tweeted this because TB will be with him at the BAFTAs

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200May 11, 2018 10:33 AM

R200 He's talking about Scott Hutchison the vocalist of Frightened rabbit - Sam's favourite band. Scott went missing on Wednesday and the police found a body yesterday. Probably his. The poor guy had depression and looks like he committed suicide. He is/was Sam's friend.

by Anonymousreply 201May 11, 2018 10:40 AM

(200) Yes, thank you. I didn't read anything else in his tweet than being utterly worried about his good friend.

by Anonymousreply 202May 11, 2018 10:43 AM

Thanks R201 I got that Scott was missing but what I didn't get why SH was quoting that specific lyric and explaining what that lyric means to him

by Anonymousreply 203May 11, 2018 10:44 AM

R203 Maybe he just likes the song. Or he like most of people has been through a break-up

by Anonymousreply 204May 11, 2018 10:56 AM

R201 It isn't confirmed the body is his, right? There's still hope.

by Anonymousreply 205May 11, 2018 11:37 AM

R205 not officially, but it might as well be a given. The media furore and tributes have kicked off here - that wouldn't be allowed if the police weren't 100% So, so sad

by Anonymousreply 206May 11, 2018 11:53 AM

Dutch media also says it's most likely his body....sad....

by Anonymousreply 207May 11, 2018 11:57 AM

R206 It's official now. RIP, depression is a bitch

by Anonymousreply 208May 11, 2018 12:34 PM

I highly doubt he was worried about putting lyrics to anything to do with TB when his friend was missing. I'm sure she's not even a blip on his radar right now. As for BAFTA's, no sense at all to drag her there. Purv is a well known troll from Twilight days too. Her methods are exactly the same. She has no interest at all in anything other than upsetting the apple cart. If that means she has to attack the shippers and gay communities then that is what she will do. Her posts read like the ramblings of a 12 year old fangirl who can't get anyone to believe her except a few dumbass shamzies. Even Camuso was off target wishing TB a great evening at the Met gala. She wasn't even in NYC around Sam, so it's obvious Camuso got his info from that stalker fan photo. He's no friend of Sam's. He's a boil on Sam's ass.

by Anonymousreply 209May 11, 2018 12:48 PM

Never understood the Camuso-Shatner-Sam/Beard triangle....

by Anonymousreply 210May 11, 2018 5:45 PM

The beard hasn't wasted her time to stay relevant.

It's nauseating......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211May 11, 2018 6:24 PM

Yes like she knows them well and even if she did and genuinly cared she didn't need to put it online for her personal exposure. Where' my bucket.....

by Anonymousreply 212May 11, 2018 6:31 PM

r210. Me too. My dear. Me too.

This is my opinion, please take that an opinion and nothing more. Concerning this I can only speculate. And it is getting personal concerning Sam: So please correct me or add something, when you think I am wrong.

As we all know, Sam was raised mostly by his mother, his parents seperated, when he was very young. He met his father a couple of years ago, shortly before his dad died from cancer. He talked about that in early OL interviews.

There exists a "truth and lies" interview with Sam, where he talks about growing up with a very old TV, where ho have to tune in the programms by hand. May be some around remember this kind of TV. Actor William Shatner as Captain Kirk was a really big hero for Sam, when he was a teenager.

At the time Sam was casted as Jamie Fraser some clever PR organized a phone call for Sam with Shatner, his idol. In the early days of OL Sam was a virgin about PR. After that he showed up as an invited special guest at WS horseshow. One day after the show, because he could not be there.

In this time frame Paul Camuso, who is obviously addicted by Sam, came into the race. People say, that Paul Camuso is running Shatners Twitter and using Shatners name. Shatner is 87 years old now and probably not running his own TW account.

Paul Camuso is a dazzling personality for himself.

Paul Camuso as William Shatner posted a twitter in the high time and beginning of the bearding that he had dinner with Sam and his girlfriend and it was not Caitriona Balfe.

Gay actor Sam Heughan stopped interacting with Paul Camuso/William Shatner on SM a long time ago.

Paul Camuso must have tried attention to have his blogs working long times before gay actor Sam Heughan with Michael Jackson as well.

This guy is just an attention seeking idiot, who tries to make money out of nothing. He knows nothing, he is cheaper and more clueless than anyone.

It is like the VIP-stalker, we had in NYC. Looking for their 15 minutes of fame.

Nothing more happened.

I'll try to find the links.

by Anonymousreply 213May 11, 2018 6:35 PM

r210. Here we go.

When you are finished drooling...

the phone call transcript is at the end of the interview.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214May 11, 2018 6:41 PM

TB boyfriend of record before and when the first year of the sham was going on is Billy Magnussen. Billy is in a band and I think most of her indie band exposure came from him and not Sam. Shatner /Camuso got caught in a big lie because the day they said they met Sam and TB for a meal, she was in North Carolina for a family event. They never thought out their shenanigans thoroughly enough. They then tried to say Sam was with her at her bday party in 2015, when you can clearly see photos on the internet that show it was Billy with her at her party, not Sam. t was all very easily proven to be false. The connection is she is a LG property on the downslide to Z-list. Shatner is buddies with John Malone of LG, who helped Shatner when his Priceline venture was failing. There is a LG office right where TB lives. She probably applied for the fake gf help wanted ad there, or they gave her an ultimatum to do it or get cut loose. It's all a stinky business to cover Sam and she needed the job. She basically works from home now, using sm innuendo to get the job done. They also enlisted Purv, the biggest lying troll since the invention of sm, to help them. When Camuso says he needed Purvy to come back, you know something is rotten to the core. If you look up Paul Camuso, Michael Jackson and Arnold Klein, you will see just how warped these people are that Sam is connected to.

by Anonymousreply 215May 11, 2018 7:35 PM

Thank you so much R213 a lot of info and even if you don't find the links, useful info. Thank you for writing it all down.

Thanks R214 what an interview....makes me wonder if Shatner is demented.

R215 that connection with MJ etc. makes my skin crawl...... Wake up Sam!

by Anonymousreply 216May 11, 2018 8:03 PM

Guys you do realize you don't have to be gay to play the PR game, right?

You can be bisexual. You can be into whores and fuck buddies not relationships. You can be into weird sexual practices which you do not want known.

by Anonymousreply 217May 11, 2018 8:09 PM

R217 of course.... reality check. Sam himself doesn't strike me as this type of person though(no facts, just instinct) or he would've been linked to more persons by now(male and/or female). However seeing the latest pics of him he might me doing drugs or is drinking too much whisky...Something is off for sure...might be all of this....sex, drugs....maybe it's the whole fame thing.

by Anonymousreply 218May 11, 2018 8:16 PM

R217, Nice try but bi-sexual men don't need obvious beards like MM, Cait, Amy Shiels.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219May 11, 2018 8:41 PM

r217. As r219 stated. Nice try.

And by the way. Tell me more about your "weird sexual practice".

Because I want to know it.

by Anonymousreply 220May 11, 2018 9:07 PM

So my prediction for the BAFTA TV on Sunday. And as I am your personal DL german PR consultant.

Those are predictions (or to be hounest, how I would handle it)

1. Cait will walk the RC alone, before gay actor Sam Heughan 2. Sam will walk the RC alone 3. There will be a photo OP at the end of the RC with both of them. 4. Tony Mc Gill will be there as well, as Caitrioana Balfes friend. Using the back entrance. 5. Marina Campbell, Sam's out and about bestie, will be there in the background, but with no official pics taken and posted on any SM 6. Duncan La Croix will be there.

#4 to #6 will use the back entrance.

Anybody out there betting?

by Anonymousreply 221May 11, 2018 9:33 PM

[R217]. As a former athlete who was competitive, its not hard looking good at the finish line. Its the days recovering after the event that are tormenting to your body. If you mix this with alcohol or drugs, it’s not a good combo. Additional note, the weight lifting and marathon running are not ideal mixes.....very few distance runners have lower bodies or calves. In essence you are asking a lot of your joints to perform all these diverse tasks, especially at 40.

by Anonymousreply 222May 11, 2018 9:39 PM

[211] TB used her brother’s wedding to draw attention to herself and away from the bride. Her SIL does not appear to be a fan describing the beard as “intentional”. The leaking of the photos of Sam from that private family wedding speaks volumes about her and their agenda. Given this sort of track record, why would anyone be surprised that she’s using a tragedy to once again draw attention to herself particularly given how fake her interest on indie music is (just another one of her single white female obsessive move to try and be seen as an equal to Balfe although this will never happen).

by Anonymousreply 223May 11, 2018 9:45 PM

Uh, no R217, bisexuals normally have relationship histories that include opposite-sex partners and can pass as straights, so no brainer. Not so with gays, which keeps the publicists like Jennifer Allen, employed in TinselTown. A simple Google image search on "Jennifer Allen publicist" results in a virtual Pride parade of gay and lesbian stars, some of whom have since come out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224May 11, 2018 9:51 PM

[R222] here,...sorry I meant my comment for [R218]

by Anonymousreply 225May 11, 2018 10:12 PM

You can also search on "Just Jared's most popular actors" for a Who's Who of closeted stars. Clearly, it's the ones who have something to hide who use publicists and their "celebrity gossip blog"/"entertainment journalist" shill rags to push their cover narratives.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226May 11, 2018 10:12 PM

Anyone know the name of the microbrew business The beard’s family is running in Washington state?

by Anonymousreply 227May 11, 2018 10:23 PM

R 226 Michael Fassbender??? Sorry, not gay. He lived below me in San Francisco while filming Jobs. Let’s just say, Alicia was well satisfied and not quiet about it.

by Anonymousreply 228May 11, 2018 10:26 PM

Yes, R228 some of those pictured are straight, but the majority are closeted, bearding or in lavender marriages.

by Anonymousreply 229May 11, 2018 10:35 PM

Great posts with interesting info, R213 R215. You must has hit a nerve.

[quote]Never understood the Camuso-Shatner-Sam/Beard triangle....

[quote]Even Camuso was off target wishing TB a great evening at the Met gala. She wasn't even in NYC around Sam, so it's obvious Camuso got his info from that stalker fan photo. He's no friend of Sam's. He's a boil on Sam's ass.

Camuso was proven wrong -no Met Gala for Shamzie- and now, he's making up BS about Datalounge and its posters. Two women from New Jersey??? The Shirt??? LOL Who has made up this crap and has told Camuso? Purv?

This reeks of desperation.......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230May 12, 2018 12:07 AM

R213 R215 *you must have hit a nerve

by Anonymousreply 231May 12, 2018 12:08 AM

R227 I hate that I even know this. Threshing Floor Brewing Company.

by Anonymousreply 232May 12, 2018 12:37 AM

Lol! Purv makes up all these alter egos and sends herself fake posts. Nobody dm'd her anything. She talks to herself. Now Camuso chimed in? They just proved they are in cahoots. Why the hell is Camuso active on a tumblr blog with OL Purvy troll? You really can't make this shit up. Sam. If you lurk here, run as fast as you can. It's not too late. Why don't his close friends hold an intervention to break him away from these creeps? I think Cree's MJ talk videos must be throwing shade on Camuso. I wonder if Camuso and TB are shaking him down or it really is a trite, homophobic PR machine at work.

by Anonymousreply 233May 12, 2018 1:06 AM

Let's not advertise for the beard's proselytizing, rifle-toting, racist, fundie, Trumper family business, please.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234May 12, 2018 2:31 AM

[quote]I think Cree's MJ talk videos must be throwing shade on Camuso. I wonder if Camuso and TB are shaking him down or it really is a trite, homophobic PR machine at work.

Yep, R233, I think Cree knows what's going on. Remember, at one point he announced the end of 'Heughan Talks' suddenly, as if he'd been told to knock it off? That seemed really odd. Luckily, he did one or two more after that.

by Anonymousreply 235May 12, 2018 2:37 AM

They all know what's going on. It's mainly Balfe and Cree that take the piss on Sam, though adorable Stanley Weber did flirt with him.

Camuso is a shitshow and that's a complete description. As for his little "argument" -- I don't know about everyone else here, but I don't care so much about third-hand gossip as "proof" (though it's fun) so much as the whole pattern: no known gf or long-term relationship before OL, all the signs of informal and then contracted paid bearding. It's the pattern we've always seen for gay actors in HW, updated now for the social media age. The tells are all there and I would push my chips all in on it. But we won't see the final cards for quite awhile, I think.

by Anonymousreply 236May 12, 2018 3:18 AM

R236 How far do you think he’ll go? Engagement? Marriage? I hope not ffs but is it possible?

by Anonymousreply 237May 12, 2018 3:29 AM

[quote]the whole pattern: no known gf or long-term relationship before OL, all the signs of informal and then contracted paid bearding. It's the pattern we've always seen for gay actors in HW, updated now for the social media age.

Exactly.

[quote]Camuso is a shitshow and that's a complete description.

And we've just confirmed that Camuso's source is......psycho stalker Purv, lol. What a PR mess!

Meanwhile, Sam is gay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238May 12, 2018 3:38 AM

Personally, I doubt he'll go that far, considering he only rarely posts photos of TB (two that I can remember) but rather focuses on his solo RC or marketing shots, and leaves it to others, including Balfe and his PR people via quid pro quo gossip sites like JJ, MC and DM to post the two of them together. It seems like he's trying to leave some daylight between himself and the bearding. But who knows, if the movie does well this summer and more contracts follow. Even perpetual gay bachelor Clooney married eventually and even "had kids." So I'd make a pot bet on this one, but maybe not all my chips.

by Anonymousreply 239May 12, 2018 3:44 AM

Sorry, that was me, R236, answering R237 just now.

by Anonymousreply 240May 12, 2018 3:45 AM

He always seems so uncomfortable, if not downright miserable, in the presence of TB. If he decides to marry to prolong the hetero fiction, don't you think he'd want the lavender marriage to be with someone who at least didn't make him want to barf/cry?

by Anonymousreply 241May 12, 2018 4:04 AM

I think it's tacky that he retweeted the beard's tweet about Scott Hutchison. After all, thousands of people tweeted about their sadness over his death, yet Sam only RTs hers. Poor taste IMHO.

by Anonymousreply 242May 12, 2018 4:06 AM

I agree with you, 242. I also think TB was flat-out lying when she implied that she knew Scott. I'd bet a bundle she never even saw him perform, much less got to know him personally. And Sam's retweet really sucked.

by Anonymousreply 243May 12, 2018 4:16 AM

TB will come to BAFTA.

by Anonymousreply 244May 12, 2018 4:29 AM

You may be right, R244. Ramping up for summer and fall premieres, then another "off-again" season, perhaps.

by Anonymousreply 245May 12, 2018 4:32 AM

R244 sounds like our resident troll.

Gay Sam for her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246May 12, 2018 4:50 AM

I'm not even convinced Sam will be at BAFTA. It wouldn't be the first time someone "scheduled to appear" failed to show for an event just to walk a RC. Remember: he cancelled out on some cold-cash-producing cons recently. Why would he do that and go to BAFTA (where they've never gone before) instead when nothing and no one connected to the show is nominated; the show's S4 isn't till November so it's way too early for a promo campaign; he was in NYC for a lot of last week; and he needs the rest. He looked like Hell in the publicity photos from NYC. I doubt that looking terrible again for a bunch of BAFTA RC photos will do him or anyone else much good. Oh, and if they wanted to show him off with TB, why didn't they just ship her out to NYC last week for some photos from there, rather than haul her ass all the way over to London (where she's even less known than in the US) to take pictures in front of a theater building. Especially when he's got to get back to Scotland to go to work. Makes no sense to me; but then nothing about this farce has ever made any sense.

by Anonymousreply 247May 12, 2018 5:31 AM

Imma just say it plain: If you aren’t gay (I’m not) and have never faced the cornucopia of prejudice that this community endures and still unfortunately does, you really have no right to get all opinionated about Sam’s choices regarding whether or not he has a beard. I don’t give a rat’s ass if your brother/best friend/etc is gay ; you are NOT and cannot possibly know what it must feel like to hide who you are. The evidence is abundant that he likely does beard, but if you as a straight person choose to ignore said evidence, then STFU. Equally and wholly independent of your biologically determined sexual preferences, if you are somehow profiting from a PR system that chooses to encourage bearding, perhaps rethink your career trajectory.

by Anonymousreply 248May 12, 2018 5:46 AM

Sam lost what residual support I was willing to give when he retweeted the beard’s tweet about Scott’s suicide. No decent person would ever exploit a tragedy in order to further his own agenda. If he’s willing to sink this low to further his career, I think he will go as far as a lavender wedding despite the fact that no one with a functional brain buys Shamzie or believes that if hetero, Sam would actually date someone who’s so clearly bargain basement (not only does she lack real beauty but she’s also lacking in brains so there’s not much left as she ages badly - those pork chops cheeks are already sagging).

by Anonymousreply 249May 12, 2018 6:02 AM

"Pork chop cheeks." I love it!!

by Anonymousreply 250May 12, 2018 6:13 AM

Surprised the beard hasn’t started targeting Chris Pratt or one of the other recently split HW bachelors with a fat wallet. Then again, the only main HW parties that she can get access to these days is courtesy of her bearding job. No access with hanging on to Sam! I still have no idea WTF he was thinking when he agreed to be seen in public with such a skank. Is this really the best that JA could do? A D-list airhead with a bad dye job and inane social media. Each time Sam likes one of her ridiculous posts with an unoriginal (and uninspiring) quote, I cringe.

by Anonymousreply 251May 12, 2018 6:26 AM

Hey, beard bashers, we're not here to hate on the beard, okay? Please go find a blog for your spew fest and knock yourselves out, but please spare us. The beard, her looks, her career and her family's business are not the subject of this thread.

by Anonymousreply 252May 12, 2018 6:30 AM

R251 Sam isn't famous enough for better beard. He needs largely unknown girl who can't outshine him. He's the attention seeker and I think he has some deep shit complexes.

by Anonymousreply 253May 12, 2018 6:33 AM

We actually owe the beautiful and scintillating Ms. Mauzy a huge debt of gratitude. Nothing has gotten more people to see the truth about Sam more effectively than his association with her. This is one of those beardings that accomplishes the complete opposite of what it was intended to do -- a true object lesson about the pitfalls of the HW system of bearding, and an object lesson to all who would follow the same path.

by Anonymousreply 254May 12, 2018 6:42 AM

Well put, R254. In other news... what this deathly serious thread needs is a little levity. Here's the latest production from our favorite flaming satirist. Hit it, Randy...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255May 12, 2018 6:47 AM

R254 Lol you're right xD

by Anonymousreply 256May 12, 2018 6:51 AM

Well said R254! The pairing of Heughan with such an obvious beard has just led more to believe that Sam is gay and has opted to go back in the closet to boost his career. When they appear together, he looks older and unhappy. His attractiveness also makes her look even more unattractive (how on earth this Daddy’s princess ever got a job in HW is beyond me but I note that no one is coming back for seconds except apparently Sam).

by Anonymousreply 257May 12, 2018 8:16 AM

I have to agree. The presence and over presentation of MM/TB is what pushed me over from the is he? To yes, he is.

by Anonymousreply 258May 12, 2018 8:44 AM

I’m hoping the retweet of Mauzy’s post is not Sam’s doing. It’s using a very tragic situation to keep a fake relationship relevant and I don’t feel comfortable with that. I might be reading it all wrong, but I don’t trust these people with a grain of sand.

by Anonymousreply 259May 12, 2018 9:37 AM

Agree wholeheartedly R259. Sam would be well aware of the meaning that the Shamzies assign to his RTs of anything by the beard. That he or anyone used a tragic suicide to push his own personal narrative with the beard (mister “privacy” my arse) is despicable. He did it twice. Tweeting about the song written by Scott about breaking up then going back to your love then RTing the beard in case anyone had missed the heavy handed message. Just goes to show the length that Sam is willing to go to.

by Anonymousreply 260May 12, 2018 10:09 AM

I don't believe Sam's tweet about the song and his feelings around it was attention seeking at all, the guy's not a complete wank. It was an attempt (as many others were doing) to put some love and support out there in the hope that Scott may still have been accessing SM and taken a bit of hope from the messages. That's all.

His retweet however of MMs was, frankly, tone deaf. No need for it - poor taste I thought.

by Anonymousreply 261May 12, 2018 10:25 AM

I hope he isn’t a complete wank, but when everything is so shady it does make me question his integrity. No one should give a fuck who he shags, but if he comes across as a money grabbing bastard, he loses votes, I’m afraid . I think a line has been crossed .

by Anonymousreply 262May 12, 2018 10:42 AM

He's sold his soul to the devil. No turning back now. I wonder how he looks himself in the mirror.

by Anonymousreply 263May 12, 2018 10:49 AM

Agree R262 and R263. Sam has crossed many lines over the past 2+ years for someone who’s said to be a “good guy”. RTing the beard’s attention seeking tweet about Scott’s suicide was sinking to a new low for Sam. Not only tone deaf but in really poor taste. We know to expect the beard to doing anything to get noticed but Sam doesn’t need to do the same.

by Anonymousreply 264May 12, 2018 11:10 AM

Whenever he does something stupid and obvious in regard to the beard, he covers it up with his look at how great I look posts. All the ass kissers convince him it's all ok to be a wank. He looks haggard lately.

by Anonymousreply 265May 12, 2018 12:35 PM

It’s one thing for Heughan to beard but to give such a shallow bimbo a wider audience is to actively contribute to the dumbing down of our culture. No one apart from Sam, the equally fake Balfe (who’s trying hard to get people to believe that she and the beard are besties) and the beard’s hillbilly family are remotely interested in her ridiculous social media output. The girl is a thick as a brick and it speaks volumes of the nature of the double speak with a corrupted HW (that promotes diversity publicly while privately encouraging bearding) that JA continues to insult our intelligence by shoving this silly girl down our throats. And yes, commentary on the awfulnees of particular beard is relevant to this discussion as it’s a key aspect of the harm that bearding can cause. Every time the obviously gay Sam is seen in public with the beard, he diminishes himself and losses more fans. The man is already seen as lacking integrity by many because of the immature games that he plays with his fans.

by Anonymousreply 266May 12, 2018 1:20 PM

[quote]And yes, commentary on the awfulnees of particular beard is relevant to this discussion as it’s a key aspect of the harm that bearding can cause.

Not when it spills over into a hen clucking hatefest, here. Please keep it relevant to Heughan.

by Anonymousreply 267May 12, 2018 2:17 PM

R260 I posted about that tweet yesterday because my first thought was this was a way go on with the bearding show...."the on/off romance." puke.

R222 thank you, I posted about the alcohol/sex/drugs thing. I believe your experience as an athlete makes sense with the way SH has been looking recently.

R221 thank you for your prediction. I bet on Sam alone, Cait with Tony. If they all go that is. I think Sam has RTed the beard so he has shown the shamzies that they're still together and for now I think SH thinks that's enough.

by Anonymousreply 268May 12, 2018 2:18 PM

It’s one thing wanting to keep Shamzies happy but using that particular tweet from Mauzy to do it is tasteless to say the least.

by Anonymousreply 269May 12, 2018 2:37 PM

Agree that's why I wrote "puke". It is very tasteless...unless they would be real friends or whatever but who believes that.

by Anonymousreply 270May 12, 2018 2:53 PM

That RT was in poor taste whether Sam’s with the beard or not. Why is he trying so hard to convince everyone that she’s some kind of wise oracle (spoiler alert... she’s not!)? I’m baffled as to his motivation in this instance.

by Anonymousreply 271May 12, 2018 2:54 PM

r271 Very true. I think we can all agree that his motivation is fame and money at this point. It seems at all costs. Why don’t his friends take him to one side and have a word? Perhaps he’s just naive, perhaps he really is a giant wanker but his behaviour is disingenuous.

by Anonymousreply 272May 12, 2018 3:11 PM

R272 Maybe he doesn't have friends anymore. Btw let's not forget his PR people have access to his SM. His latest IG post doesn't strike me as his.

by Anonymousreply 273May 12, 2018 3:35 PM

Regardless of who's controlling his SM on any given day, he's responsible for what's said in his name.

by Anonymousreply 274May 12, 2018 3:41 PM

His PR people are hired by him though. If they are doing him wrong, he can ditch them. Unless, of course it is OL/Starz PR behind it. If his bottom line is increasing, he probably doesn't care how he gets there, even if he looks disingenuous. It seems to be his payoff for agreeing to TB is in this LG movie role. He sold his integrity to LG.

by Anonymousreply 275May 12, 2018 3:42 PM

It seems #TIME’S UP is not for him!

by Anonymousreply 276May 12, 2018 3:48 PM

I am not a defender of the untalented ,vapid TB, but she has been a fan of FB for at least two years. There is a picture of her on her IG attending their concert at the Fonda Theater in LA two years ago. Maybe just a simple retweet that he appreciated, nothing more.

by Anonymousreply 277May 12, 2018 3:52 PM

r277 But he must know how it looks. Why bother ? It’s because of all the past games and innuendo that we analyse it so much. He didn’t need to acknowledge that particular tweet. The subject is very sad and very personal . If he wanted to pay tribute he could have written his own piece, not make it a twitter fest.

by Anonymousreply 278May 12, 2018 4:03 PM

Obviously, it's not that sad and personal or he'd be taking time off all the self-aggrandizing tweeting to grieve, which he hasn't. He just went right back to tweeting all the other usual self-promotional stuff.

by Anonymousreply 279May 12, 2018 4:07 PM

Also, we must remember that his twitter account is his business account. What he retweeted was business, ie. promoting that big old fake relationship....

by Anonymousreply 280May 12, 2018 4:12 PM

R279 I wouldn't go that far. I lost my father and the next I went to school, I did the usual stuff. I was dying inside. Grieve isn't a simple thing.

by Anonymousreply 281May 12, 2018 4:13 PM

[quote]It seems to be his payoff for agreeing to TB is in this LG movie role. He sold his integrity to LG.

We've discussed this, and yeah, there was likely a quid pro quo arrangement that involved Shatner, or he wouldn't have featured Heughan prominently on his Twitter profile for almost a year.

by Anonymousreply 282May 12, 2018 4:14 PM

Shatner was also the first to publicly announce Heughan’s “girlfriend.” To make it easy, just equate the two: Shatner=Lionsgate/Hollywood/TPTB

by Anonymousreply 283May 12, 2018 4:34 PM

[quote]Grieve isn't a simple thing.

R281, put it this way, he's not making a show of grieving.

by Anonymousreply 284May 12, 2018 4:42 PM

Truth...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285May 12, 2018 4:49 PM

Looks like they're shooting today. Hence he cancelled the con.

by Anonymousreply 286May 12, 2018 4:59 PM

He didn't need to make it a Twitter fest indeed and to cite that specific lyric and then RTing TB.....it doesn't seem like he genuinly cares about this musician imo

by Anonymousreply 287May 12, 2018 5:08 PM

R277 The timeframe of the beard showing interest in Sam’s favourite band coincides with the beginning of her contract. The big “show” she made of her attendance at the FR rabbits concert (yet, not mentioning a single one of their songs) was designed to show her connection to Sam (rather than actually spending time with him) and made most roll their eyes. Standard beard shenanigans. She’s shown no interest since (and despite her propensity to plagiarise the quotes of others nothing written by Scott has been used on her IG). Like everything else she does, it’s all designed to get attention. Just like Sam I suppose. Bad taste on both their parts. Expected better of him as he’s intelligent (his association with the beard and Shatner being the exception to the rule).

by Anonymousreply 288May 12, 2018 5:42 PM

r288 Exactly. It’s all so calculated it makes me puke. Why can’t people see through their ridiculous games? They are not in love. They won’t make beautiful babies. She’s not an amazing, holistic woman and Sam’s looking beyond ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 289May 12, 2018 6:22 PM

Her romp at that concert was nothing more than her shady partner in crime Paydin taking a photo of her ass in street walker clothes to try and make a connection to him. No mention at all of the actual concert. The timing is all right there. Sam has said CB gives him advice. It seems he hooked up with JA right after CB made that movie with Jodie Foster, another client of JA. I suspect CB advised him it would be good for his career. Now she pretends to like TB because she probably has a guilt complex and Sam is left with the mess they all created.

by Anonymousreply 290May 12, 2018 7:17 PM

Detailed and moving article today in the NY Times about Scott Hutchison. It's beyond vile that anyone would try to exploit this heartbreaking situation for their selfish ulterior motives. A man is dead, probably because of overwhelming despair (an emotion many LGBTQ people can relate to), and his family and real, close friends are grieving. Leave this tragedy alone, you fucking opportunist(s).

by Anonymousreply 291May 12, 2018 7:33 PM

Balfe despite her BFF status has not done Sam any favours by publicly supporting the beard thereby enabling her to keep leeching of Sam’s hard work. The beard is so toxic that when Cait tweeted a picture of her, longstanding Balfe loyalists stopped donating to a charity campaign that she was promoting. It was a question of shipping Cait and Sam for many but the fact that Balfe would be promoting such a lazy narcissistic person who’s antithesis of the feminist ideals that many of Cait’s supporters share.

by Anonymousreply 292May 12, 2018 7:35 PM

Can we dial down the drama over Hutchison, please? May he RIP.

It's not hard to see that Balfe would have an interest in weaning Heughan off the showmance and onto the fauxmance, but her endorsement of TB came quite a bit later.

by Anonymousreply 293May 12, 2018 7:42 PM

Well it's not his tragic death per se....it's more the way it seems to be exposed on SM by TB and SH. If SH cares that much why no write something meaningful on social media himsel?(might have done something off the grid but still....why RT her crap).

by Anonymousreply 294May 12, 2018 8:09 PM

This debacle is also part of Balfe's self-promotion as well. She did not want to engage any longer in the fiction that she was coupled up with Sam, whether it was due to pressure from her inordinately creepy "fiancé" or for other reasons of her own. At first she seemed content to let the bearding take care of itself; but as more and more people failed to believe that charade, she's been forced to get more personally involved, including those nauseating pronouncements about what an outstanding person TB is and posting to her TW that ludicrous photoshopped kitchen photo of Sam, TB, and herself (and don't forget the guy who wet his pants) for Sam's birthday last year. She knows as well as anyone how thoroughly this horrorshow has backfired, and even she is getting desperate. "Money Monster" did not turn out to be the major career move she'd hoped for (what can you expect from a woman who was STILL talking about how much she'd love to do a film with freakin' Woody Allen?). The A-list blockbuster and/or prestige indie film offers were NOT pouring in (remember that she had already made a tidy nest egg as one of the world's top models, so she wasn't desperate for money in the same way as Sam). I've always thought that she is an authentically mean and sadistic person at her core, and that she actually gets off on teasing Sam, including the innuendo about his sexual orientation. Remember that Balfe certainly knows the truth about SH's true self; and she could out him whenever she felt like it. He has to know that. I find myself thinking at times that her advocacy of TB is a another backhanded way for Balfe to torment him - twisting the knife, in a way. Think of a cat playing with a mouse for a while before she breaks its neck!

by Anonymousreply 295May 12, 2018 8:14 PM

Hey, I'm sure at some level these denizens of HW are all craven attention whores and quite willing to leapfrog over each other for fame and fortune. Models and actors are all about what's on the outside, creating false personas and maintaining images. They're treated like crap, they work ridiculous hours they're exploited and preyed upon by those in power and they're often abusers of drugs and alcohol. They're not in the world's most honorable professions that attract the deep thinkers or give young people good role models. In other words, they deserve each other.

by Anonymousreply 296May 12, 2018 8:30 PM

Why is anyone surprised by what Heughan says or does anymore? He's chosen to beard. That alone tells you his priority is fame and money.

by Anonymousreply 297May 12, 2018 8:36 PM

Who’s surprised?

by Anonymousreply 298May 12, 2018 8:40 PM

I'm losing interest in this charade tbh. Shame for Heughan, I thought he was better

by Anonymousreply 299May 12, 2018 8:42 PM

Heughan made the decision to closet and then beard (boo) but he also took courageous roles (e.g. male rape victim) worthy of our respect. Was that just desperation or is it a firmly held value? Will he continue to be courageous or go more mainstream? TBD.

by Anonymousreply 300May 12, 2018 9:08 PM

R277, R290 you are totally right.

[quote]Her romp at that concert was nothing more than her shady partner in crime Paydin taking a photo of her ass in street walker clothes to try and make a connection to him.

[quote]The timeframe of the beard showing interest in Sam’s favourite band coincides with the beginning of her contract. The big “show” she made of her attendance at the FR rabbits concert (yet, not mentioning a single one of their songs) was designed to show her connection to Sam (rather than actually spending time with him) and made most roll their eyes. Standard beard shenanigans. She’s shown no interest since.

Just a few days before of the PR crap below -to conect her to Sam-, the beard was still posting pics of her and her boyfriend Billy Magnussen looking cozy, spending holidays together......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301May 12, 2018 9:41 PM

He's in it to win it..no matter what he has to do to. I sometimes feel he's very immature for his age, especially on interviews when not staged. To go off topic, he should hire whoever did his hair in his new movie. He looks very good! That bouffant style to cover his thinning is just awful. I love this site!

by Anonymousreply 302May 12, 2018 11:48 PM

I've always thought he had very little clue about how to interact with women; not so much as a matter sex or because of his sexual orientation, but because he's kinda naïve. I think he had a very sheltered childhood in many ways.

by Anonymousreply 303May 13, 2018 5:03 AM

I agree that he comes across immature for his age sometimes...never has been responsible for anyone or anything else but himself it seems at times. In person he is a very nice guy but also playing a role still. Never speaking with his genuine accent fe. The real Sam....well maybe we'll get to see that guy again.

by Anonymousreply 304May 13, 2018 7:11 AM

r303. Yes, I think his childhood has had a major impact on his life and outlook. He was raised well by a single mother, but I think the abandonment by his father has raised some life long issues, neediness and insecurities. The father left when he was three and he didn’t see him again until just before his death, when Sam was in his thirties. His father was ill, so not the time to ‘have it all out’ and resolve issues with him. He has become a people pleaser, classic behaviour for one afraid of being ostracised, alone and insecure. He’s gone into one of the most insecure professions in the world with upwards of an 85% unemployment rate and fewer that 1% making it to the A list . He’s acknowledged he’s terrified of being fired which makes him perfect fodder for manipulation. He’s agreed to this bearding because he hasn’t learned it’s ok to say NO. A parent is supposed to be the rock in your life (and I’m taking nothing away from his mother, who clearly must’ve been an amazing) but that bewildering abandonment must have left a very deep scar.

by Anonymousreply 305May 13, 2018 8:27 AM

R305 Damn, spot on. I have huge father issues as well.

by Anonymousreply 306May 13, 2018 8:39 AM

I gather his father was a bit of a flake - the dippy hippie of the parents - and went off to "find himself." His mom must have a backbone of iron. I remember reading something about Sam needing glasses from a very young age. (Can't remember if it was from an old interview or an article about him.) Apparently he was teased and bullied about the glasses at school, and became hyper-sensitive about the fact that he needed them. He got contacts as soon as possible, and has henceforth always been averse to being seen in his specs, My heart went out to him when I read that.

by Anonymousreply 307May 13, 2018 8:59 AM

At least the guy managed to overcome his childhood traumas enough to be sitting pretty on a hit cable series, product endorsements, fawning fans, a profitable charity/business, and with a high-profile summer movie coming out. He's not a total emotional cripple. At some point, you have to take responsibility for getting the help you need to heal yourself.

by Anonymousreply 308May 13, 2018 9:35 AM

Agree R308

To say that he can't say no to bearding because his father left is stretching too far imo. It's probably more like he can't say no to the career he's always dreamt of and accepts bearding as being a part of the way to get there

by Anonymousreply 309May 13, 2018 10:32 AM

R309 He was unemployed actor for long. He was a bartender, he worked in a cubicle. I don't like his behaviour, but I kinda understand it.

by Anonymousreply 310May 13, 2018 3:35 PM

I hope he brings his Mom to the BAFTA's tonight!

by Anonymousreply 311May 13, 2018 4:30 PM

fingers crossed

by Anonymousreply 312May 13, 2018 4:52 PM

Better, his date is Steven Cree lol

by Anonymousreply 313May 13, 2018 4:57 PM

Shippers are losing it, because Sam hugged Tony. They're starting to realize Sam's gay.

by Anonymousreply 314May 13, 2018 5:26 PM

Where did you read or see that? You mean Balfe's fiancee? Not surprised

by Anonymousreply 315May 13, 2018 5:36 PM

TBH Sam and Tony looked like the real couple here.

by Anonymousreply 316May 13, 2018 5:39 PM

r314. Love it, when my predictions are coming true. Ha. Get the Champagne!

by Anonymousreply 317May 13, 2018 5:41 PM

Here;s a video

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318May 13, 2018 5:44 PM

oh brother. Tony hugged McCree too

by Anonymousreply 319May 13, 2018 5:47 PM

Sam needs to address that fading hairline.......oh well maybe he can wear wigs for S5 and S6....

by Anonymousreply 320May 13, 2018 5:48 PM

Cree, not McCree

by Anonymousreply 321May 13, 2018 5:48 PM

Sam looks gorgeous

by Anonymousreply 322May 13, 2018 5:51 PM

R316 welll Tony doesn't seem all hetero

Sam looks better but tired still

by Anonymousreply 323May 13, 2018 5:56 PM

Well, of course, he didn't bring his mother. Would you get your mother all dressed up and drag her to an awards ceremony where you aren't up for anything? It would be like taking a date to a ballgame without the home team playing.

by Anonymousreply 324May 13, 2018 5:56 PM

I find it hilarious he brought Cree. That fiance looks weird not that I care.

by Anonymousreply 325May 13, 2018 5:57 PM

I think the fiancé definitely IS weird; altho this is one of the rare times I've ever seen him actually smiling. Next time out we'll see TB arrive at some event; and Balfe, Cree, and the fiancé will all line up to hug HER!!. Ewwww.......

by Anonymousreply 326May 13, 2018 6:02 PM

In order to get implants Sam must shave his hair, right?

by Anonymousreply 327May 13, 2018 6:04 PM

R326 Cree might headbutt her rofl

by Anonymousreply 328May 13, 2018 6:06 PM

R327 I am not sure, but in one procedure they can harvest hair from other areas to the front. Easier to do when you are starting to lose hair

by Anonymousreply 329May 13, 2018 6:13 PM

Since we are hair shaming ,Balfe hair is a grease pit and looks really bad. Both of them wearing horribe wigs for 14 hours is doing great harm to their airless scalps. The scalp needs to breath.

by Anonymousreply 330May 13, 2018 6:17 PM

Balfe looks old....so does her hair

by Anonymousreply 331May 13, 2018 6:18 PM

R331 I didn't want to say it, because it isn't nice thing to say about a woman, but she indeed looks old.

by Anonymousreply 332May 13, 2018 6:19 PM

The blogtards are making excuses, as usual trying to explain the beard's absence. Earlier in the week, CO was banging on with "receipts" that Heughan was in NC with the beard for Thanksgiving 2016, when Hannah James has said she was filming a sex scene with Heughan on Thanksgiving Day. smh

[quote]What people don’t know is that we filmed that scene on Thanksgiving Day, so I had to skip out on Thanksgiving feasting and instead be in the middle of Scotland doing a sex scene with a stranger! It wasn’t the worst way to spend Thanksgiving, either. I was doing what I love, and I was working with an incredible actor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333May 13, 2018 6:20 PM

R332 sorry my comment wasn't nice, I agree. I just didn't know a better way to describe it. Thank you R333 another shamzie lie debunked

by Anonymousreply 334May 13, 2018 6:25 PM

R334 No worries, I agree with you :) R333 Hannah James shat on their fantasy

by Anonymousreply 335May 13, 2018 6:26 PM

Those Shamzies are so desperately lame.

BTW, I was really impressed with the way Hannah James handled her appearance on the show. She and Sam had the best hetero sex scene on the show so far, but IRL she just did her work, was apparently very nice to everyone in the production, and got the hell back to the US afterwards (she is American). No big publicity hoo-haw; no on-set romance; just a pleasant, capable professional job.

by Anonymousreply 336May 13, 2018 6:29 PM

Did Sam forget his Shatner toupee ? Today he is owning the thinning hair, good for him.

by Anonymousreply 337May 13, 2018 6:33 PM

R337 Still better than anything Melissa is doing to his hair.

by Anonymousreply 338May 13, 2018 6:35 PM

Can't Rogaine help Sam's hair situation?

by Anonymousreply 339May 13, 2018 6:38 PM

Shippers contemplating their next move after watching BAFTA arrivals

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 340May 13, 2018 6:39 PM

r336 what did you expect hr to do? she was in One episode

by Anonymousreply 341May 13, 2018 6:45 PM

R336 Actually, she milked the situation a lot. But that's not conversation that's important. Let's talk how Sam's date is Cree and not TB

by Anonymousreply 342May 13, 2018 6:47 PM

actually Cree is quite funny and witty in interviews or on twitter. I think as a date or friend you are getting the entire entertainment package!

by Anonymousreply 343May 13, 2018 6:51 PM

Heughan is groomed to look like his TSWDM character.

by Anonymousreply 344May 13, 2018 6:57 PM

R344 That's a smart thing to do. Let him be something else than Jamie fucking Fraser.

by Anonymousreply 345May 13, 2018 7:03 PM

R344 I noticed that too he’s been getting very positive feedback with that look. I didn’t get a gay vibe from that Tony guy, but he and Balfe do look like kind of a goth couple . Looks like baftas are pretty casual affair in uk. Glad Sam didn’t make a big fake show by hanging all over Balfe. Refreshing to see him not being an attention whore for a change.

by Anonymousreply 346May 13, 2018 7:07 PM

R346 From the pics and clips I've seen Sam's ignoring Balfe. How I see the situation - he's doing two more seasons of OL just to milk the show while he can, but he'll be trying hard to be part of other projects. If it doesn't work, he'll be attending cons for the next couple of years and will make tons of money.

by Anonymousreply 347May 13, 2018 7:16 PM

[quote]The blogtards are making excuses, as usual trying to explain the beard's absence.

Yes, more lame excuses from the SHAMzie queens to keep fooling their dumb minions......lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 348May 13, 2018 7:21 PM

Shippers are mad and putting down Cait’s preferred partner here on DL. They adamantly call him a homosexual and often refer to him as tbag. What are they fans of anyway?

by Anonymousreply 349May 13, 2018 7:37 PM

I'm not a shipper but Tony didn't strike me as the male and heterotype which doesn't mean him and CB aren't happy. Just here to see gay SH out and proud....some day

by Anonymousreply 350May 13, 2018 7:42 PM

Tony makes tea,gives back rubs, takes the garbage out and makes the bed. All the little things. And popular belief Sam is the gay one?

by Anonymousreply 351May 13, 2018 8:05 PM

R351Cait and Tony have been dating since 4 years ago.

SamCait shippers -and SHAMzies too- should give up and accept that Sam being gay is the only logical reason that explains EVERYTHING.

Will & Grace:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 352May 13, 2018 8:25 PM

The fake NC narrative that Hannah James busted. Putting lipstick on the PR shill 'pig,' be it red circles and arrows, yellow highlighter or CAPS-LOCK doesn't make it any less of a pig.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 353May 13, 2018 9:00 PM

Two good photos of Sam from tonight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 354May 13, 2018 9:13 PM

Balfe's severe pageboy bob was not a good idea. She needs something way less severe to soften her increasingly haggard expression. I'm afraid she's starting to look like Linda Hunt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 355May 13, 2018 9:18 PM

R354 Fuckable

by Anonymousreply 356May 13, 2018 9:21 PM

The difference with Heughan's hair is that it's parted on the right, which I've always preferred.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357May 13, 2018 9:22 PM

R357, I agree. He does look better with his hair parted on the right.

by Anonymousreply 358May 13, 2018 9:28 PM

Looks like there’s a small hairpiece stuck on top to support the front; that works so much better than that pompadour. Shippers are happy he touched Cait s butt again. If you thought they were a couple trying to stay undercover, wouldn’t he keep from doing that? Why does everyone think Tony is gay?

by Anonymousreply 359May 13, 2018 10:04 PM

McGill doesn't ping even though he's not particularly masculine. There's a difference between hipster and gay. Nobody here thinks Balfe's fiance is gay except SamCait fantards who lurk and sometimes post here and put "fiance," in quotes but they're not fooling anyone. In a nutshell, we don't GAF.

by Anonymousreply 360May 13, 2018 10:10 PM

Mamie Eisenhower comes to mind when looking at Balfe's hair. Bad night when T man's hair looks better then the star.

by Anonymousreply 361May 13, 2018 10:29 PM

so since TB didn't show up we are going to tear Cait apart? she does not look old. her hair is fine. her dress is great. doesn't matter what anyone thinks about Tony because she obviously loves him since she is going to marry him.

maybe for a change of pace some of you could post about some of your failed relationships and post your pictures. This way you can be dissected the way you do to others on here.

by Anonymousreply 362May 13, 2018 10:39 PM

OK. Nice try from the Samzie queen. New strategy. TB is real GF, because otherwise she had shown up on the RC and there would exist pics from the pre Met Gala. Hey, hello, Sam has spent less then 12 hours with TB in the last eight! months.

by Anonymousreply 363May 13, 2018 10:53 PM

R362 = Finger-Wagging Troll back doing her James Dean impression.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364May 13, 2018 11:29 PM

r364 are you an old man set in your ways? same line, same photos. why can't you just move past my posts instead of saying the same thing every time. Everyone else can read my posts without you having to explain it to them

by Anonymousreply 365May 13, 2018 11:40 PM

How about you change your line and I'll consider changing mine, grandma? This is not your sandbox to piss in and shame other posters whenever you don't agree with someone's opinion.

by Anonymousreply 366May 13, 2018 11:55 PM

r366 Are you saying that only people that don't post here can be shamed and criticized? Also other's opinions are not allowed unless you agree with them?

by Anonymousreply 367May 14, 2018 12:04 AM

WTF are you talking about, R367? Feel free to respectfully disagree with other posters but spare us the hissy fit that they're "tearing them apart," which is your typical hyperbole whenever others share negative opinions about a celebrity.

by Anonymousreply 368May 14, 2018 12:16 AM

Related: If you're looking for something fun to binge on TV...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369May 14, 2018 12:28 AM

The fiance is not hetero. No way. Saying he's a hipster doesn't cover that up.

by Anonymousreply 370May 14, 2018 12:35 AM

[quote]I noticed that too he’s been getting very positive feedback with that look. I didn’t get a gay vibe from that Tony guy, but he and Balfe do look like kind of a goth couple . Looks like baftas are pretty casual affair in uk. Glad Sam didn’t make a big fake show by hanging all over Balfe. Refreshing to see him not being an attention whore for a change.

[quote]Better, his date is Steven Cree

Yep, today has a been refreshing change from the past PR fuckery.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371May 14, 2018 12:57 AM

Thanks, R371. LOL

by Anonymousreply 372May 14, 2018 1:05 AM

[quote]The fiance is not hetero. No way. Saying he's a hipster doesn't cover that up.

What drum are you banging, R370? That Balfe is embarking on a lavender marriage with McGill? For what purpose? To cover up that she's really married to Heughan and they have a secret baby?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 373May 14, 2018 1:22 AM

r373 is the best post of the last ten threads lol

by Anonymousreply 374May 14, 2018 1:28 AM

Never said anything about her being married to anybody or having a baby. She has known this guy for many years. She didn't just start dating him and got engaged. He is part of her long time friend group. Not hard to figure out at all. Not into the photo manips either. What purpose do they serve?

by Anonymousreply 375May 14, 2018 2:15 AM

I agree, R371. It's a lot more fun like this with him and Cree teaming up and taking the piss on the whole fandom. No active closeting. If he won't come out and claim his gayness with pride (and I wish he would, and HW won't change until more actors like him do, but I understand why he won't), this at least isn't about pretense and fakery, and looks like a much better time.

by Anonymousreply 376May 14, 2018 2:16 AM

Have to say, I am very pleasantly surprised that TB did not make an appearance after all the innuendo and Sam's ramped up SM smoke and mirrors. Maybe he's not as "all in" as we have speculated. Still holding on to a piece of his soul after all maybe...

by Anonymousreply 377May 14, 2018 5:01 AM

But he's going to have to start exploring hair plugs, not that he isn't still adorable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 378May 14, 2018 5:15 AM

Or not, 377 (hope you're right). Perhaps he and the brilliant minds of his PR team have finally realized that he has reached diminishing returns with TB; and are just awaiting the selection of another, better (although a can of creamed corn would be better) "special lady." Or maybe he's flying over to NYC for TB's giant (yeah, right) charity gala this coming weekend; or maybe the lovely and talented Miss Mauzy had to work (yeah, right, again) on May 13.

by Anonymousreply 379May 14, 2018 5:30 AM

[quote]maybe the lovely and talented Miss Mauzy had to work (yeah, right, again) on May 13.

Not even the desperate SHAMzies could believe that.......xd

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380May 14, 2018 5:43 AM

This particular beard is like a barnacle. She’s not getting any attention, access or media coverage without Heughan. She needs him. His image is however dragged down each time he’s seen with her. He would have been better off going stag rather than dumpster diving for a beard. I’ve no doubt that she’ll be back.

by Anonymousreply 381May 14, 2018 5:51 AM

The Shamzies get more ridiculous every week with their crazy justifications. THEY AREN'T A REAL COUPLE!!! That is why they don't spend any time together; it's not that hard to figure out!

by Anonymousreply 382May 14, 2018 6:10 AM

Do you think Sam brought Cree because he doesn't care if people think he's gay? Or he's relying on fans' thinking that their had their buddy night.

by Anonymousreply 383May 14, 2018 7:09 AM

That's an EMPTY wine bottle in the IG photo. TB could have gotten it while on one of her many dumpster crawls thru SoCal looking for an outfit for the upcoming big gala this weekend.

by Anonymousreply 384May 14, 2018 7:11 AM

R383 they are buddies aren't they? Cree lives in London. It's not that strange to bring a friend. I don't think Sam cares if people think he is gay, he's doing the absolute minimum of bearding. Doing what he has to but I don't believe this was ever his idea(bearding). He looks better and I like seeing him in more natural posture....he doesn't need all the muscles.

by Anonymousreply 385May 14, 2018 9:20 AM

Lee unfollowed 2 acct. I'm not sure if he had followed Jedmoch's boyfriend and Julianpaik before but now he didn't. And I found it's odd that he didn't follow Gia's bf inspite of going on on vaca together.

by Anonymousreply 386May 14, 2018 9:38 AM

r386 Sorry wrong thread.

by Anonymousreply 387May 14, 2018 9:40 AM

I see another business opportunity for Sam. Highlander Hair Club for thinning hair Scottish men. "My Peak Hair"

by Anonymousreply 388May 14, 2018 3:00 PM

Once S4 finishes filming they’re going on a 7 month hiatus. Convenient for the speculated filming of a movie with Vin Diesel. Hopefully that will happen for him. And/or an Irish wedding planning. Will be hard to keep OL fan retention though, S4 not airing until November and will perhaps skip weeks due to holidays. S5 won’t start filming until mid January. Their fan engagement is poor anyway compared with GoT etc. They would need to ramp up the show PR to keep fans engaged through a longer droughtlander. Thought Sam looked great last night, in a suit that fitted and no Skyscraper hair. Did think they had deliberately toned down the ott flirtiness overall. Taking Cree was a master stroke, can be interpreted as a mates night out, cast member, beard stand in....pleases all sides again!

by Anonymousreply 389May 14, 2018 3:05 PM

Balfe wearing the shield of Me Too takes the touchy feely flirty coworkers off the table. IMO

by Anonymousreply 390May 14, 2018 3:16 PM

r389. Where is the information about 7 months hiatus from?

by Anonymousreply 391May 14, 2018 3:28 PM

Her #timesup seems to be more #part-timesup.

by Anonymousreply 392May 14, 2018 3:38 PM

I wonder if his feets are nice.

by Anonymousreply 393May 14, 2018 3:41 PM

haha didn't he post a vid a few months ago of his feet while walking on some California beach

by Anonymousreply 394May 14, 2018 3:46 PM

Hiatus infor from Digital Spy interview with Cait Balfe on Red Carpet last night at Baftas

by Anonymousreply 395May 14, 2018 3:54 PM

John Bell (also in Outlander) pings for me - he used to use Tumblr (a giveaway by itself), with some Drag Race posts. The only picture of him kissing a girl on his Tumblr is tagged #bestos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396May 14, 2018 4:02 PM

R359 where did anyone see him touch her ass?

by Anonymousreply 397May 14, 2018 4:39 PM

r395. Thanks for finding this! So that means S 5 airing somewhere at the end of 2019 or at the beginning of 2020. Long droughtlander for the fans. May be it was part of their negiotiatons to get more time to do other projects.

by Anonymousreply 398May 14, 2018 5:42 PM

r397 The ass touch was accidental, there was a bit of clumsiness when handing over the award and nobody moved quickly or in quite the direction expected, he awkwardly tried to guide Cait....

r398 it will give time for all the cons and movie filming. Sam has already skipped Jib, but promised to go in June to make up. Clearly they were filming on Sat and Bafta in Sunday.

He’s still in London as he’s on This Morning, a popular daytime magazine show, which Cait appeared solo on before Christmas. Host is a massive fan of the show. Will get OL more coverage in UK as it and them not widely known

by Anonymousreply 399May 14, 2018 5:58 PM

[quote] I don't think Sam cares if people think he is gay, he's doing the absolute minimum of bearding. Doing what he has to but I don't believe this was ever his idea(bearding). He looks better and I like seeing him in more natural posture....he doesn't need all the muscles.

Sam feels much more confortable with other guys....#martin

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 400May 14, 2018 6:01 PM

R399 Where did you see the info about the Morning show? I couldn't find it.

by Anonymousreply 401May 14, 2018 6:05 PM

r401. It was announced on the show this morning by a very excited host!

by Anonymousreply 402May 14, 2018 6:08 PM

R402 Thanks, Holly adores Sam.

by Anonymousreply 403May 14, 2018 6:19 PM

R400 yes! it's so obvious

by Anonymousreply 404May 14, 2018 6:36 PM

R388 Hilarious!!!

by Anonymousreply 405May 14, 2018 7:18 PM

God his giant feet and hands get me all hot and bothered! If only he'd been as bad ass as Tobias, though rumor has it Sam did film some full frontal shots but it was axed. That footage really needs to be leaked already!

by Anonymousreply 406May 14, 2018 7:57 PM

If it was going to leak it probably would have, by now.

by Anonymousreply 407May 14, 2018 8:00 PM

would love to see.

by Anonymousreply 408May 14, 2018 8:10 PM

well...if his feet are any indication....

by Anonymousreply 409May 14, 2018 8:19 PM

I saw a photo once of him, Balfe. and Tobias in street clothes at about the time when they were cast. Sam had on a pair of tight jeans; and OH MY ...... IF I can find the photo, can someone tell me how to load it onto here? Also, there's a photo of him in a costume in the episode where Claire "rescues" Jamie from his rape. It's pretty revealing. I'll try to find it too. Can someone tell me how to post it on here?

by Anonymousreply 410May 14, 2018 8:54 PM

R228 Can you tell me more? What was he doing to her? Could you tell? What did she sound like? Did he make any sounds too? Any words spoken? How long did it go on for?

by Anonymousreply 411May 14, 2018 8:54 PM

r410. No rocket science. Right click Copy and paste in the web site link right under the posting box window.

by Anonymousreply 412May 14, 2018 9:02 PM

R228 I also want to know. Could you tell it was her? Did you see them in your building? How were they acting - They are married now, love them. Was she making noise in Swedish? I'm so in love with her voice. I've always thought they're both hot and have hot wild sex and I want to know all!

by Anonymousreply 413May 14, 2018 9:26 PM

OK here goes - I think it was at Lincoln Center (?) 2013/2014-ish ... They looked so young and enthusiastic (that is, if you can look at anything but the jeans).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 414May 14, 2018 9:32 PM

[quote] Also, there's a photo of him in a costume in the episode where Claire "rescues" Jamie from his rape. It's pretty revealing.

Here's the pic:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 415May 14, 2018 9:49 PM

r414. OK. You got it. Same for me! I always thought, that his fingers are not so long and nowadays there exist no more Hotel keys.

by Anonymousreply 416May 14, 2018 9:54 PM

Since you guys are talking Dick.. here ya go.. You're welcome

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 417May 14, 2018 10:12 PM

r417. And obviously we can state the fact, that in this case, he is right-wing.

by Anonymousreply 418May 14, 2018 10:20 PM

r417. Please can someone post the picture from Tim Glanfield s TW account? Look for his question for his morning show and it is in the very first answers. May be Sam in an underwear ad. Hurry please!

by Anonymousreply 419May 14, 2018 10:51 PM

While we're waiting for another disclosure, here are some tidbits from Ron D Moore, the showrunner for OL: 1) They absolutely did shoot frontals on naked Sam for a lot of the OL episodes where his character was nude for assorted reasons. Sam was fine with the nudity; although he was described by one of the other producers as "shy" and "uncomfortable" about the simulated sex in some of the hetero scenes, especially when he was giving oral to Balfe. 2) Moore never opted to use any of Sam's frontals in the final versions. In the hetero sex scenes the directors, crew, and Balfe obviously saw everything. Ditto for Tobias in the prison scenes. There was also the outdoor nude scene in the mill stream. It did not involve any sexual activity. A lot of men and women saw what went on there. Once again, no Sam reveal. 3) Moore has given a few different reasons for not showing all of Sam -- A) There's the timeworn argument that SH's nudity never contributed to the various scenes and so was superfluous; B) Knowing how unhinged many of SH's fans are, Moore wanted to spare him from the inevitable discomfort of having his naked parts on loops all over the internet and waved about on signs at every fan meeting and con till forever. I've always thought that the reason also had a lot to do with the fact that Tobias, whom Moore idolizes, had already been shown full frontal; and Moore whished to spare him the inevitable yardstick, freeze-frame comparisons to Sam. It's likely Tobias (who has nothing to be ashamed about) would nevertheless have gotten the short end of those measurements. Also, remember that since Balfe has seen all of Sam, it puts her incessant and creepy sniping about Sam's cock and balls in a different - and even creepier - light. Finally, Moore controls every millisecond of film that comes out of the OL studios and has kept a very tight lid on stuff he did not want to release. This is true of the nude scenes; but it was also true of the legendary "chemistry" audition screen test between Balfe and Sam. That thing sat in the vault - with not a second of it leaked - from the summer of 2013 till Moore finally allowed about three minutes of it to be included as part of the Season 3 DVD package in late March, 2018. That's pretty tight control.

by Anonymousreply 420May 14, 2018 11:46 PM

228 here - I never saw Alicia but the sex was not very frequent so assuming it was her when she came to visit. Standard noises for him, but damn she was loud (who wouldn't be with him). Woman always sounded/screamed the same so my guess it was her. He clearly knows what he's doing, though the man can't sing or play guitar to save his life.

by Anonymousreply 421May 14, 2018 11:57 PM

R318 Sam Heughan is absolutely gorgeous. He looked amazing at the BAFTA awards. Haven't seen him this chill and relaxed in a long time. A bit tired, but not miserable. Glad Steve went with him. However, Sam deserves a real love walking on that carpet with him. Someday.......hopefully...

R417 Haven't seen that one. MERCY!

R420 Interesting tidbits.... Tobias is delicious....

by Anonymousreply 422May 15, 2018 12:12 AM

We still need more details from our second-row witness at R161....

[quote]Knowing how unhinged many of SH's fans are, Moore wanted to spare him from the inevitable discomfort of having his naked parts on loops all over the internet and waved about on signs at every fan meeting and con till forever.

I've heard bloggers say that but are you sure that comes from RDM? Please post a link if you have one. This is the article where he mentions the narrative reason. Of course, James Ivory would disagree.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423May 15, 2018 1:46 AM

Heughan's VPL "deadlift dick swing" in slo-mo...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 424May 15, 2018 1:52 AM

R419, what, this? The model's jaw doesn't look square enough to be Heughan's, IMO...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 425May 15, 2018 2:09 AM

As I was saying about Oscar winner, James Ivory...

[quote] “When people are wandering around before or after making love, and they’re decorously covered with sheets, it’s always seemed phony to me. I never liked doing that. And I don’t do it, as you know.” He then referenced his 1987 adaptation of E.M. Forster's Maurice, in which "you certainly see everything there is to be seen." Said Ivory, "To me, that’s a more natural way of doing things than to hide them, or to do what Luca did, which is to pan the camera out of the window toward some trees."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 426May 15, 2018 2:14 AM

R228 Thank you so much for replying!! As far as I know/can be traced, Alicia did visit him there a few times while he was working on Steve Jobs. I am so happy to hear about the great sex (I'm not gay but I'd be gay for her). What are considered standard noises for him? What kind of loud sounds was she making/screaming? Was it attractive or just loud - was any of it distinct? I love her voice and I'd love to imagine it. I consider you lucky. I would have loved first hand info on their sex life. How loud are we talking about here? I mean, were all the windows open?? Was it intense or playful? When I asked how long it lasted, I meant, each session, not the whole time he was living under you, but each time. What time of day/night did it happen? Was it always the same? No idea about his singing or guitar - did he really sound bad? Was he trying to learn something? Was he doing karaoke? This is hilarious...Good thing he has other talents. Sorry all these questions, I love it, I am hanging on your every word/ nuance.

by Anonymousreply 427May 15, 2018 2:39 AM

R228, Also, I know the visit probably weren't that frequent bec Alicia was filming her movie too, The Danish Girl. So it makes sense it would be intense when they did see each other. So I understand the sex wouldn't be frequent, but how frequent was it while she was there?

by Anonymousreply 428May 15, 2018 2:53 AM

R427/R428, please go to the Alicia Vikander/Michael Fassbender threads.

This thread is about gay actor Sam Heughan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 429May 15, 2018 3:40 AM

R429 Sorry! I was just trying not to lose poster R228.

R228 Please answer me here, or on this link to a Michael/Alicia thread. I had to struggle to find an appropriate thread, but that one is as good as any, not too much hate. Thank you so much!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 430May 15, 2018 4:14 AM

HERE, you can see something

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 431May 15, 2018 4:53 AM

R414 R415 R417 thank you. My my....oh so hot!!!

by Anonymousreply 432May 15, 2018 9:08 AM

thanks for the deadlift and burpee vids too.

by Anonymousreply 433May 15, 2018 9:14 AM

R420 interesting on the other hand I wonder if anyone ever feels comfortable doing sex scenes....I also find it hard to believe he was ucomfortable going down on CB but that he did feel comfortable doing to BJ rapescenes....

by Anonymousreply 434May 15, 2018 9:15 AM

R434 Nobody feels comfortable doing sex scenes. You have to pretend to be intimate with some stranger in front of the whole crew.

by Anonymousreply 435May 15, 2018 9:28 AM

Yes R435 my idea. It has nothing to do with scenes being hetero/gay or not I believe

by Anonymousreply 436May 15, 2018 9:44 AM

We discussed this in earlier threads, how whenever Heughan was asked about what it was like to film sex scenes with Balfe he would usually comment about how awkward they were but when he was asked about filming rape scenes with Menzies, he would talk about what a good challenge it was as an actor. Now, to be fair, the show was getting criticism for how the rape scene was portrayed and it seemed like the actors were being told to spin it positively in interviews. Either way, Heughan has never said anything positive about filming sex scenes with Balfe.

by Anonymousreply 437May 15, 2018 11:14 AM

In contrast, Bradley Cooper has never complained about his sex scene with Michael Aaron Black in "Wet Hot American Summer."

[quote]"I remember saying, 'What if we wear tube socks, and I'll go up on the wall, and you'll come from behind me.' And I said in the scene, 'Say my name,' and Michael says, 'Ben!' And I say, 'No! Say my Christian name,' and he whispers, 'Benjamin,' and that's when I came."— Bradley Cooper, on Wet Hot American Summer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 438May 15, 2018 11:28 AM

R437 I didn't mean to say he might not be gay, I don't doubt that but still it seems akward to like a rape scene more than a sex scene. Something about that just feels a twisted to me. If we look upon this as Sam being more comfortable with a man than a women, ok that's fine. Maybe I misinterpreted the earlier post.

by Anonymousreply 439May 15, 2018 11:35 AM

Sam in This Morning.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 440May 15, 2018 1:10 PM

Thanks he looks better

by Anonymousreply 441May 15, 2018 1:24 PM

IMO there is a 90% chance that is Sam in the underoo pictures . I'm going by the hands with the elongated nails and the rather long lanky forearms and thin wrists,which are definitely Sam like. Lips look like his as well. Sometimes depending on the angle his chin is not so square. I think is him.;)

by Anonymousreply 442May 15, 2018 1:41 PM

He wasn't on a California beach when he did the video of his feet. Nowhere near CA.

by Anonymousreply 443May 15, 2018 1:43 PM

Sam has said he was challenged by the BJR rape scene. He got to show a range of emotions so rarely given to actors. Rage, despair humiliation and suicide. It had nothing to do with sex., it was the weapon. I find it weird that anyone thinks Sam found sexual pleasure from that scene. Tobias and him kept their distance from one another and had to find the dark emotions to even play that twisted shit. Love scenes ,although awkward,I think are easier, look hot and lusty.

by Anonymousreply 444May 15, 2018 2:16 PM

I remember Heughan saying he "relished” the challenge of playing the rape scenes with Menzies. It came across as a bit tone deaf, given the level of brutality depicted. They were on a closed set for 10 days. Maybe "relished" was the wrong word. Coached PR spin or tone deaf? Maybe a bit of both.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 445May 15, 2018 2:29 PM

Actors love,' relish' challenging parts. Balfe and Tobias relished the fights like Who's Afraid of Virginia Wolfe scenes. How often do actors get to show their acting chops,not often. I think there is a lot of boring down time for actors,standing around waiting. When they are given an opportunity to show their skills, why wouldn't they.?

by Anonymousreply 446May 15, 2018 3:04 PM

there is a difference between something being a challenge and enjoying something but again I might have misinterpreted the comment. I understand the challenge.

by Anonymousreply 447May 15, 2018 3:05 PM

Of course, but it was torture porn and the male on male sexual abuse was depicted in a controversial, romanticized manner that was offensive to many who saw it. The actors steered well clear of the controversy, even thought they were asked to weigh in.

In case there was any doubt of the romantic subtext, it was carried through to BJR's Culloden "death embrace" with Jamie in S3, which was apparently also intentional, according to an interview where Heughan discusses the embrace.

The only person who expressed unqualified glee in the those rape scenes was Gabaldon, who shocked audiences at more than one fan con by saying she couldn't wait to see Heughan's character raped and tortured (@ 38:00). Maybe that's why the insufferable cunt hasn't been seen on set or at press junkets, lately.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 448May 15, 2018 3:17 PM

Sorry, here's the video (@38:00)...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 449May 15, 2018 3:21 PM

Thanks for sharing r448 r449 It is just so sick imo....there is nothing romantic or hot about abuse and rape. The writer and the obsessed fans are a sick bunch but that't nothing new

by Anonymousreply 450May 15, 2018 3:46 PM

Actors live for challenges in their craft. There was nothing romantic about that rape scene and neither actor ever suggested that. As a matter of fact, it was the most mature interview with SH to date. What the actors "relished" was the challenge that pushed them to their absolute limits, knowing full well the controversy it would create. Every actor wants that no matter what the stakes...as long as they grow in their craft. What the audience does with it is out of control. OL fandom is beyond obsessed, so of course it created a hailstorm on furry. I thought it was a phenomenal episode. Horrific as hell, but well done. Nothing in that scene suggested romanticing rape whatsoever. Frequently rape victims find pleasure during their attack. It's a human survival mechanism and is one aspect of rape that fucks up a victim more than the physical rape itself. I only wish seasons 2 & 3 were written as well. Why SH wasn't nominated is beyond me. I guess the hunky hetero objectification has always taken precedence. PR marketing. To bad. Sam is a great actor when given great material.

Anywa, should this subject go on another thread?

by Anonymousreply 451May 15, 2018 4:27 PM

R451 It doesn't have to be controversial to be an acting challenge imo and I agree the episode was well done. I watch all kinds of horror but I found it hard to watch this episode. You are probably right that it wasn't romanticised but the rape scene being nicer to work on than going down on CB...I don't really get that still. This is beyond sexual orientation. The whole OL story is not great, season 1 was best so far. I have no high expectations of season 4,5,6. To be honest I wonder if they will still be doig 5 and 6 if season 4 doesn't take off. Sam is indeed talented, and needs the space to do something else. Which thread do you mean?

by Anonymousreply 452May 15, 2018 6:01 PM

R440 R441

Today's articles from the Daily Mail, The Sun, PopSugar and The Mirror about Sam.

NO mention of the beard.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 453May 15, 2018 6:05 PM

R451 I also question the longevity of the series if Season 4 does not take off. It it possible they could still be cancelled? I was surprised at some of the shows that were not renewed this year. I am sure Sam likes the financial guarantee, but I wonder if he worries about being typecast.

by Anonymousreply 454May 15, 2018 6:36 PM

After OL 6 he'll be too old to be typecast as the hetero hunk

by Anonymousreply 455May 15, 2018 6:38 PM

He's back at work next week. Do you think he;ll go to TB gala?

by Anonymousreply 456May 15, 2018 7:32 PM

r456. WTF is interested in this?

by Anonymousreply 457May 15, 2018 7:34 PM

R456 Hard to predict. He's doing press for the spy movie, he has to train for his marathon. But still he's the same guy who traveled to USA so he can have his picture taken on RC of Vanity fair party - last in line. So who the fuck knows with him...

by Anonymousreply 458May 15, 2018 7:37 PM

I would only add that TB's "charity" has about as much cred as "Essential Consultants." Not a good thing for SH to align himself with when he's about to do a hi-profile marathon for one of his longtime and much-more-legit causes. But he's a loyal kinda guy who can often make the worst choice from among several bad options. Also, I'll bet he's getting pressure from JA and her crew for a salable RC photo with TB after several weeks of busted expectations for the Shamzies. So you never know. Plus: doesn't he have to go back to work at some point?

by Anonymousreply 459May 15, 2018 7:54 PM

The jibland Fans who paid airfare and Hotels last weekend to see him in Rome will chase him with forks If will attend TB gala. He will not take the risk showing up at an event close to the opening of a new public restroom.

by Anonymousreply 460May 15, 2018 7:54 PM

Let's hope the beard's contract is up.

She is 'living her life to the fullest'......probably with another man, as she uses to do...xd

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 461May 15, 2018 8:00 PM

To paraphrase a line from "Gandhi": "It'll be worth it to see the back of her." But remember, she (and her handlers and enablers) are prototypical cockroaches crossed with Terminators: they can survive a nuclear war and may outlive us all -- and They. Will. Not. Stop!

by Anonymousreply 462May 15, 2018 8:08 PM

R460 He cancelled because he was shooting on Sat and he had to go to the BAFTAs on Sun. TB gala has nothing to do with the con

by Anonymousreply 463May 15, 2018 8:13 PM

He's very busy atm. Quite the month for him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 464May 15, 2018 8:15 PM

Hey r463. I know that! I am the PR Oracle here! It does not matter, whether there is no connection between this. It is about what Fans will feel. You know, the kind of: "He has time to attend Baftas, but not for us fans", and " he has time to fly seven hours to NYC to attend TB gala, but not to come to Rome." This is called PR-suicide.

by Anonymousreply 465May 15, 2018 8:23 PM

R465 Got it. But isn't TB a PR-suicide already?

by Anonymousreply 466May 15, 2018 8:27 PM

Sooooooooooo -- Our Sam is finally doing something he should: opting in favor of press for his TSWDM film to the exclusion of less significant activities. I would remind the Lovely Ms. Mauzy: Your newly-beloved desert can be hauntingly and seductively beautiful. But it is full of predatory scorpions and poisonous snakes at its best. Its full light of day can be scorching hot and bright enough to reveal even the tiniest of flaws. But its nights are worse. There is NO light and they are barren, fatally cold, and utterly quiet.

by Anonymousreply 467May 15, 2018 8:29 PM

Of course r466. But hopefully he survived it luckely with a little help from DL.

by Anonymousreply 468May 15, 2018 8:30 PM

Looks like he's working with a new style team...

[quote]Styled by @grzeszczuk groomed by Paula Mann

Where's the body consciousness? The suit needs tailoring, and are those Hush Puppies? I'm afraid this is Dad on a date minus the divorce.

by Anonymousreply 469May 15, 2018 8:36 PM

r469. Wrong. It is Prince Harry for the poor, minus Meghan and the Royal Family.

by Anonymousreply 470May 15, 2018 8:39 PM

Even so it's a step up from the previous bozos. I would like to see some detail from closer-in shots. These stylists may have been required by LG.

by Anonymousreply 471May 15, 2018 8:40 PM

He commented he is back to work to film the finale next week. The Gala would seem to be cutting that close,I think. He must take an Ambien before he flies the 10 hour trip. Bags under his eyes have been looking bad lately. He needs some rest.

by Anonymousreply 472May 15, 2018 8:50 PM

Totally agree, 472. He'd look worn out from these long trips even if he were happy and eager to go there. The fact that he'd be travelling to a shitshow could not help.

by Anonymousreply 473May 15, 2018 8:54 PM

He looks better and healthier in UK...and better styled as well. Don't cross the pond, Sam.

by Anonymousreply 474May 15, 2018 9:35 PM

474 this is the truth!!

by Anonymousreply 475May 15, 2018 10:43 PM

r194, sorry I didn't get back to you before about the view from the second row at 'Outlying Island' all those years ago, but I've been preoccupied with severe flooding and realising that the familiar-looking car that has floated past is actually mine. Really, there is not a lot I can add about the view. The shine was very distracting and he really needed some matte body make-up. After the show one of our group spoke of shiny pink mangoes, another thought of a slab of shiny pink coconut ice [no, I don't know why either], while I had been hoping that the table was nailed down and thought that some of those stage lights were quite close and could give him a rather nasty burn. It is such a shame that this courageous, talented gay actor is currently buried in PR garbage and the bearding game. Hopefully he will dig himself out again - eventually. In any event, I think we in that audience saw more than TB has in her great romance. I doubt that she has gone away, why would she, but we can hope.

by Anonymousreply 476May 15, 2018 11:55 PM

Mangoes?? Crikey!!! (Sorry about your car -- hope you and yours are all right, 476)

by Anonymousreply 477May 16, 2018 12:43 AM

So Sam has pink schweddy mango shaped balls?

by Anonymousreply 478May 16, 2018 1:08 AM

R476, wins the thread for dropping everything during a natural disaster to post on DL, giving a colorful eyewitness account in response to a desperate plea for lurid details. You've got your priorities straight, er... gay, and we salute you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 479May 16, 2018 3:01 AM

I salute you too! You know what's what! (I hope you find your car)

R228 if you're still reading I won't repeat my off topic questions above, but I hope you can answer me on the thread linked here or another one of your choosing. Thanks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 480May 16, 2018 3:27 AM

He's everywhere

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 481May 16, 2018 4:50 AM

Better clothes; hair's still "meh" at best; and he's got that about-to-fall-over-thousand-yard-stare look in his eyes again, like he had at the hair dryer party in NYC last week. Of course, he had to be exhausted -- wasn't he up before the chickens for that AM talk show? He's an actor: can't he act out a smile?

by Anonymousreply 482May 16, 2018 5:48 AM

R482 He's smiling on other pics. But the guy is clearly exhausted. He will run himself ragged.

by Anonymousreply 483May 16, 2018 5:54 AM

Please. tell me that this blonde is not his new beard........The SHAMzies are already shipping them, lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 484May 16, 2018 6:14 AM

R484 Probably someone from the UK PR team. Looking classy enough, though. Better than the current one.

by Anonymousreply 485May 16, 2018 6:17 AM

And btw no touching at all, so no beard for me.

by Anonymousreply 486May 16, 2018 6:35 AM

You can't make this shit up .Paul Camuso knows!

paulcamuso said: Yfat Reiss Gendell, she’s a literary agent.

by Anonymousreply 487May 16, 2018 6:59 AM

R487 Clearly he doesn't know.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 488May 16, 2018 7:01 AM

R488, what is Camuso trying to do???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 489May 16, 2018 7:12 AM

R489 The fuck if I know. Obviously the two women are different. Or he doesn't know as well. It's just a pic, not a big deal imo

by Anonymousreply 490May 16, 2018 7:14 AM

At least he finally smiled. The thing I found most curious is that she appeared to wearing a fur coat. When's the last time we saw any youngish woman do that? Odd.

by Anonymousreply 491May 16, 2018 7:27 AM

Wah.....Sam looks exhausted again(no surprise of course). The suit looks good on him.

R465 I agree with you and what do you think of the blondie in R484? Possible new beard or not?

R468 yes it seems like his management is reading what is written about him maybe Sam himself reads here too sometimes...who knows. Anyway they seem to take some of our advice at least. I hope they see we mean well. You can thank us later (and preferably personally;) Sam.

R470 LOL

by Anonymousreply 492May 16, 2018 8:28 AM

Did you notice that his tie matches the pattern of that girl's dress. Interesting...

by Anonymousreply 493May 16, 2018 9:16 AM

Hadn't seen that but what did come to mind was that she could be pregnant. I'm in doubt if I see a baby bump or not.Those long conceiling clothes.

by Anonymousreply 494May 16, 2018 9:32 AM

barb50 Chill out guys it’s a TV presenter here in the UK she’s already got a boyfriend 😂😂😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 495May 16, 2018 10:04 AM

R495 Not the same girl. That's the TV presenter

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 496May 16, 2018 10:09 AM

This is getting interesting....who is it....and why with SH

by Anonymousreply 497May 16, 2018 10:13 AM

OMG, this is already the 5th opinion who she could be, I'm reading today, lol. Sam poses with a random woman and the world goes crazy again. Noone knows her so far, but she, of course, must be his new fake/PR or real gf? Happened over night? So, is he only allowed to pose with TB or Balfe, not allowed to know any other, and God forbid, maybe single woman? Well, we have a long day ahead, so wait and see, but I'm fully convinsed the crazies will dig so deep to find out.

by Anonymousreply 498May 16, 2018 10:22 AM

R498 :D everybody goes crazy for this man. He's promoting a movie, hence the suits, photoshoots etc. I think she's a PR or some random woman. What a drama!

by Anonymousreply 499May 16, 2018 10:24 AM

We can only hope it's not a new beard....I don't believe they are lovers(of course).

by Anonymousreply 500May 16, 2018 10:25 AM

I saw another photo from this set in which the woman was carrying a large white tote bag over her left shoulder. Hard to believe a "date" would do that.

by Anonymousreply 501May 16, 2018 10:33 AM

(499) Yes, he's promoting his movie like crazy and every appearance at an event is for a reason and it's not a candle-light dinner. He's very busy right now (well, as always), had his interview in the morning, a photoshoot and that appearance in the evening. But what always make me ggrrr, is people immediately jumping to conclusions when it's about Sam and some random woman. There're 1000 possibilities who she is and her name will come to light. As I said, TB and Balfe are not the only women in the world he knows. Sorry, had to get rid of it.

by Anonymousreply 502May 16, 2018 10:54 AM

Lili Reinhart. American actress. 22 years old.

by Anonymousreply 503May 16, 2018 12:30 PM

R503 not her imo

by Anonymousreply 504May 16, 2018 12:44 PM

503 not her. Shippers or antis will come here to claim anything but the truth.

by Anonymousreply 505May 16, 2018 1:07 PM

503 here. Not a shipper or antis. Just repeating something that I saw earlier and apparently isn't true. My mom always told me not to repeat gossip. I should have listened. Doesn't matter who she is since Sam is gay and that isn't going to change.

by Anonymousreply 506May 16, 2018 2:09 PM

If this lovely lady was a hired beard wouldn't he have the arm around the waist pose happening?

by Anonymousreply 507May 16, 2018 2:18 PM

Be patient and Jared Eng will tell us.

by Anonymousreply 508May 16, 2018 2:32 PM

I just figure there will be a CDAN blind about what's going down.

by Anonymousreply 509May 16, 2018 2:47 PM

Who needs JJ, PR, LG, Starz etc., lol? The fandom already writes its own narrative as always. "She was his date, his new gf, cute couple, so pretty together, are they wearing rings etc. " That's how it works. They see a woman near Sam they've never seen before and BAAMM, a new truth/fact is out. I feel sorry for you Sam, really.

by Anonymousreply 510May 16, 2018 2:55 PM

They are trying to project a playboy image. Beautiful woman on his arm, partying every night. One of the lads. I wish he would just be himself. For someone who likes the outdoors, enjoys sport , keeps himself fit he sure does burn the candle at both ends.

by Anonymousreply 511May 16, 2018 3:28 PM

Doesn't he have a right to have femalw friends ffs. He's always scrutinized. It isn't normal.

by Anonymousreply 512May 16, 2018 3:35 PM

What isn’t normal is having to have a woman draped on his arm to be relevant.

by Anonymousreply 513May 16, 2018 3:43 PM

Yes R513 and if it's just a friend there wouldn't have to be such a big mystery surrounding these photo's.

by Anonymousreply 514May 16, 2018 3:55 PM

I think she is just a hired model... Nothing more. Just the usual method to avoid the noticing of the only truth: Sam is gay!!! TB left the boat, and, after the Bafta’s fiasco with Cree as a date, it would be too obvious not to have any woman by his side!

by Anonymousreply 515May 16, 2018 4:05 PM

R452 Great points......and thanks.

SIDEBAR: I've been accused of being an obsessed OL Frau (NO!) by discussing OL on this thread. My comment about this discussion belonging on another thread was tongue-in-cheek, but legit at the same time. ;) For the record, I refuse to give bearding of any sort the PR attention it seeks. Negative or positive, it gives exposure. Not OK. HW is not Ok.

Anway, I didn't see SH suggesting the rape scene was more pleasurable than "going down on Claire". My perception is that it was more interesting and challenging for the actor because it was off the beaten track of the usual woman getting raped, which, sadly, society is almost bored of and immune to in acting productions because it is done so freaking much. Kind of disturbing to think that society is becoming immune to the rape of a woman, but is mesmerized by the rape of a man BY another man. We are a twisted society. In any case, I didn't see it as a sexual preference for SH, but rather him stepping off the beaten acting track. TM gave me the same impression. Sam should have been recognized more for his work in season 1. It was his best so far. Now they give him shit and have turned him into Claire's sidekick. I love his work. Unfortunately, now that HW is running through his veins, we may be losing that nice guy, who genuinely adores his fans, to the Kool-Aid.. Bummer. At least his own dreams are being fulfilled. Wishing you peace, happiness and continued success, SH. I hope it all works out for you.

by Anonymousreply 516May 16, 2018 4:10 PM

Oh for shit's sake! Sam is PR-ing like a mad dog right now. OL got extended and TSWDM is in full throttle. Good for him. His dreams are coming true. I hope he's happy. He's not "hooked up" or bearding with any one of these women. Didn't one of those pretty little blonds say her boyfriend took the pic?! The shippers are absolutely out of their minds. Insane! Has it ever been this crazy with another actor? Tell me, please.

Oh, and I don't think TB is off payroll yet. PR can't take that risk. And a new one is out of the question. Too earth-shattering for fans who literally $buy$ this crap. TB will be back. I don't follow her, but she seems to have disappeared for now, but they'll put her on schedule soon. What a fucking joke. SMH. SH looks so much better alone.

by Anonymousreply 517May 16, 2018 4:26 PM

Okay. This woman is a ‘ mystery blonde’ according to jj . New narrative? Drop an unknown into the picture so she can’t be followed or scrutinised?

by Anonymousreply 518May 16, 2018 4:30 PM

R518 So WHO can't be followed or scrutinized?

by Anonymousreply 519May 16, 2018 4:33 PM

From Getty Images (papz) to gossip blog (JJ). Damage control for image “Hetero Heughan” done. Quid pro quo. Ca-ching!

by Anonymousreply 520May 16, 2018 6:13 PM

She's dressed like his grandma. I guess they are trying to mop up TB mess. He never ever looks comfortable and is walking ahead with a dumb grin. The girl is hiding as if they are members of the Royal Family. HW will blow right by him. He can't play the game convincingly enough.

by Anonymousreply 521May 16, 2018 7:03 PM

HW Homophobia = Status Quo => Everybody on the heteronormative image PR gravy train keeps getting paid

by Anonymousreply 522May 16, 2018 7:22 PM

Some samcait fangirls are 'very happy'. They say she's more beautiful and classier than the beard and Sam looks 'so happy' with her.......... In other words, they always knew that Cait is really engaged to Tony and that Sam and Cait were NOT a couple so they will ship Sam with ANY female standing next to him. Anything but gay.

In the SHAMzie side........

[quote]p-redux:"I’m getting a ton of DM’s and Asks about Sam and the blonde woman with him in the pic last night. I don’t know who she is, but I DO know Sam and Mackenzie have not broken up. I’m doing this quick PSA to let people know that I am SWAMPED at work this week–I have a huge project I’m working on, so if I don’t answer or post it’s because of that, and not anything related to Sam and Mackenize."

Wonder if they will change the name of their MM blogs......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 523May 16, 2018 7:30 PM

The girl may be only a friend or a paid escort. The point is that people talk while he's promoting his movie. That's what he wants and what he gets. And he doesn't even has to say a word.

by Anonymousreply 524May 16, 2018 7:31 PM

Someone indentified the woman as scottish actress Joanna Vanderham. I don't know. Anybody else any idea?

by Anonymousreply 525May 16, 2018 7:42 PM

R525 Not her, she might be even a hooker.

by Anonymousreply 526May 16, 2018 7:44 PM

r523 Please enlighten me. I don't do Tumblr.... Are these people confirmed as close friends/family/acquaintances with MM and SH? How in all hell and heaven do they know that "Sam and Mackenzie have not broken up"? Who are these very strange beings that claim to be the almighty and righteous authority on SH and his relationships? So weird.......so insanely weird. Paid PR? Could be. (Wish DL had emojis..)

by Anonymousreply 527May 16, 2018 8:18 PM

Hi the women with Sam is called Laura Whitmore she is Irish and a presenter. Every year we have over hear a programme called "I'm a Celebrity get me out of Here" and she is usually on there commentating.

by Anonymousreply 528May 16, 2018 8:24 PM

R528 That's a different one. Laura and Sam got a pic together at the BAFTAs. The girl from JJ article is different/

by Anonymousreply 529May 16, 2018 8:27 PM

Btw who cares who the girl is. She has one purpose - to make him look hetero and she fails to do it.

by Anonymousreply 530May 16, 2018 8:30 PM

But thank god SH and MM have not broken up....wtf....crazy predux blogger woman

All the fanfraus obsessing over another blonde on the photo with him....Not good PR all the mystery, looks more like fucking with he fans(again). What does the PR oracle have to say? of course the photo with the blonde could be just a friend or whatever but it's not online for nothing.

by Anonymousreply 531May 16, 2018 8:34 PM

She has a boyfriend as far as I know, so is not gf of Sam.

by Anonymousreply 532May 16, 2018 8:44 PM

In other news Sam is back in Glasgow, a fan saw him at the airport

by Anonymousreply 533May 16, 2018 8:46 PM

Thanks and no Sam doesn't have a gf, never did most likely

by Anonymousreply 534May 16, 2018 8:46 PM

I know over there the crazy women think he's with MM and are so stupid don't realize he's gay, even though it stands out a mile. He was out a long while ago here as people have said before on here, who knew him from way back. It's no big deal here anyway people are relaxed about people being gay, HW are a load of dinosaurs!!

by Anonymousreply 535May 16, 2018 8:55 PM

I think it is brilliant,whatever gets people guessing about him and talking about him.Gay .straight or a monk. Most of young HW doesn't care who people fuck with,things are changing.

by Anonymousreply 536May 16, 2018 9:23 PM

Sam isn't hitting the mark with young HW. Ask some young people other than OL fans. Closeting does not appeal to them.

by Anonymousreply 537May 16, 2018 9:37 PM

These latest photos don't strike me as bearding but strange that he would openly pose with her at an event. I do agree that the small purse and big white tote bag makes her seem more like someone working with him (London stylist?), but why pose with her?

by Anonymousreply 538May 16, 2018 9:42 PM

do people only date others that they are in a serious relationship with? people date someone once or twice all the time. maybe he asked her to be his date for this so he wouldn't be alone. I don't understand why everything has to be a new "girlfriend" with a new relationship. can't he just have a date with someone once?

by Anonymousreply 539May 16, 2018 9:48 PM

R539 he can but why go on a public event as just a date with all the media attention...it's to make him seem hetero imo R538 to make him seem hetero? and someone who no one has yet identified saves her and him a lot of online shit

by Anonymousreply 540May 16, 2018 9:53 PM

r531. The PR-oracle has no idea in the moment. What I can see is an obviously change in the PR narrative. VF party RC was the last thing and it did look weird in any case. Looks like this was a kind of bonus for TB or whatever. No official! pics of Sam TB (only the highly photoshopped beer stuff). And no, TB was not with Sam at the hairblower pre Met Gala. No easter, no birthday, no BAFTAS, nothing (befor we already had no Thanksgiving, no christmas and no NYE and no GG pre party). TB and Sam, case closed. Me thinks, that after signing the new contracts for s5 and S6 there may be some hard issues discussed. Looks like Sam has got a little bit more freedom concerning his PR. I really loved, that he brought Cree to the BAFTAS, i thougt it may be Marina Campbell. As r351 said: There is a reason he was posing with an "unknown" blond woman at the Nobu opening. May be, she will be seen more with him, or we will see different ones. You know like: "Scottish hunk Sam Heughan enjoys his new freedom after seperating from his GF MM" and he will be quoted like: "No, in the moment I am to busy for a new relationship with my new movie, OL, blabla. r539. Posing on a RC with someone is not just a date. I've been to a lot of premieres with my actor friends, which some of them I was dating, but I never walked a RC. If you walk the RC it is for attention. Otherwise you use the side entrance.

by Anonymousreply 541May 16, 2018 10:06 PM

(539) I'm talking in general here. But imagine, Sam just having a drink and a chat with a woman, in a public bar or restaurant? No way, that's absolutely not possible in this fandom. If fans don't know her, she must be his gf. He simply must have sex with her. No other possibility. What a man, lol. I remember his promo trip to Aussie and the interview with that flirty and beautiful reporter who was engaged, just saying. The comments on tw were just outlandish. One of them was what beautiful babies they would make. Those crazies simply know no boundaries. And it's the same thing over and over again. Like today, noone knows that woman at the hotel event, but people already know for a fact that she must be the new one whatsoever.

by Anonymousreply 542May 16, 2018 10:17 PM

r542 when citing another post just type a lower case r and the number of the post (no space). It will automatically post brackets and a link

by Anonymousreply 543May 16, 2018 10:28 PM

Hahaha this shitshow is so entertaining. Thanks Sam.

R542, Sam has never been spotted in a normal casual setting with a woman where he wasn't trying to draw a neon sign pointing to the fact that he is with a woman, or where there weren't people like Starz employees around to document the event and alert fans. That's why we scrutinise everything, past experience shows these things seem pretty intentional.

by Anonymousreply 544May 16, 2018 10:35 PM

The Shamzies and SC shippers have the maturity level of junior high girls. They are ridiculous. I agree with R541 that Sam's bearding can now just be a series of dates with women while citing the "I'm too busy for a relationship right now."

by Anonymousreply 545May 16, 2018 10:35 PM

It would be interesting if all of these DL threads on Sam contributed to him successfully coming out!! That would be a great ending!

by Anonymousreply 546May 16, 2018 10:40 PM

[quote] The beard is so toxic that when Cait tweeted a picture of her, longstanding Balfe loyalists stopped donating to a charity campaign that she was promoting.

wtf? Pyscho fans who support a charity because they think it validates their obsession with a celebrity's personal life, then throw their toys out of the pram when they don't get to dictate that celebrity's behaviour. These crazy old women are not the victims of bearding, FFS.

by Anonymousreply 547May 16, 2018 10:51 PM

R545, luckily not everybody is a dumb homophobic fangirl.

I'm also seeing comments like this one:

[quote]"Sam's back in Glasgow so did the new blonde companion stayed in London because he was seen alone at the airport?! Every woman he was associated with smells PR for something and what I believe to be the truth about him is hardening like cement with each one of these women attachments."

by Anonymousreply 548May 16, 2018 11:12 PM

R545 Yep. Would like to see that. He was so happy on the BAFTAS just hanging with this friends. These women he was photographed with? So what... Means nothing....

by Anonymousreply 549May 17, 2018 12:00 AM

Since he never publicly acknowledged that MM was even his girlfriend, he really doesn't have to address a breakup or new "dating" status.

by Anonymousreply 550May 17, 2018 12:51 AM

[quote] The Shamzies and SC shippers have the maturity level of junior high girls

What a coincidence!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 551May 17, 2018 1:29 AM

So DG was his real girlfriend all this time! Who knew!

by Anonymousreply 552May 17, 2018 1:34 AM

LOL dear god.

by Anonymousreply 553May 17, 2018 1:46 AM

Sam took a bullet with ol' DG. I'm sure he wonders why in hell his lot has been to be the object of affection of a bunch of old ladies.

by Anonymousreply 554May 17, 2018 2:34 AM

Late to the party today. Well! Hopefully this is a shift in strategy in advance of the movie premiere and whatever other project he's got going in HW. Not that any pressure for being in the HW closet is ever acceptable, but if the new strategy is "single man of mystery" with various women showing up on his arm on the RC, that's a hell of a lot better than pretending to be actually dating/in love with a particular woman (who lives 5000 miles away, but whatever). It's a bit closer to glass closeting, and at least has some deniability around it and is less patently fraudulent. Anyone can be a "date" for Sam on the RC (even Cree, apparently). The fans will of course assume he's hetero, but he's really not saying anything. Compared to all the fakery around the South of France, wineries, etc., this would be .... better. Not great, but better. Wonder if this is driven via conversations with the movie folks, or is his own strategy, or what. If it's a shift, is it his attempt to be more free, or an attempt to make the closeting more believable? We'll see, I guess. Will be an interesting summer.

Oh my, that photo with Gabaldon is horrifying. She is such a creepy person about Heughan. No wonder the fandom is such a dumpster fire; she leads them on. I'd say poor Sam, but he's making his career on this, and taking on whatever compromises come with that, whether kissing creepy old ladies or closeting. He seems to really want this success in his field.

by Anonymousreply 555May 17, 2018 3:18 AM

May we have seen the last of TB; please God. If we really are finished with her, I think going forward we'll see in her place an assortment of inoffensive, pretty-enough; mostly blonde; non-trashy, non-thirsty, maybe non-actresses; more age-appropriate; who have been pre-checked with/by Sam so he doesn't look about to hurl when he is with them (he may even look like he enjoys the company of some of them). They will have minimal SM public presence; but will not be seen around SH long enough or in the kinds of situations to attract much in the way of trolls. In return they WILL NOT engage in any way with the fans and will be told to keep their heads down and act like the pre-marriage Princess Di at all times when with SH. They will have an independent means of support sufficient enough that they will not have an incentive to benefit economically from their association with Sam; and any one of them won't be kept around him long enough to make it financially worth her while in any case. An NDA will be an absolute must. The "dates" will be as generic and incognito and interchangeable as possible -- so much so that people won't be able to tell which one is which. Where will these paragons be found; and why would they do it? Who knows ............. Maybe just Sloane Rangers on a lark; rich ladies who do it in return for a generous donation to their favorite charity; rich ex-model friends of Balfe; rich and sympathetic women who do it to protect Sam; Outlander fans doing it to protect the franchise. Whatevs.

What's a poor ex-beard to do next (if she's really been kicked to the curb)? There's always her role as a "social influencer"; and don't forget the cosmetics Ponzi scheme. Yeah, right. Well -- we know someone who's paying for one-night stands at $130,000 a pop. But you'd better hurry, girlie. Mr. 130 Grand's time is (hopefully) running out - and so are your looks.

by Anonymousreply 556May 17, 2018 4:11 AM

Yeah, right. I'm sure women will be queuing round the block to have all those rules imposed on their life, for nothing in return, just to date a gay guy.

by Anonymousreply 557May 17, 2018 4:41 AM

Related: Hell, yeah! This from a woke college newspaper...

[quote]The time has come for the world to see the LGBTQ community fight crime, save the world and fall in love without some sudden plot twist that turns everything into a joke.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 558May 17, 2018 6:13 AM

r543 Sorry, only testing.

by Anonymousreply 559May 17, 2018 6:23 AM

r543 Now I finally know, so thank you.

by Anonymousreply 560May 17, 2018 6:28 AM

probably you will be right again R541 sounds plausible to me. Lighter bearding..... Thank you.

R556 paying 130k for a one night stand?? who is that??? You could be right, sounds a lot like what our oracle says too.

R557 well they get to go to RC's and the likes not available to people outside the industry...some people like that....

Yes if DL would lead to Sam comming out it would be great.....Like I said before, he can thankt us later

by Anonymousreply 561May 17, 2018 8:20 AM

The PR shill who got busted for lying about the beard and the Met Gala on her IG has edited her post...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 562May 17, 2018 8:21 AM

The original version...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 563May 17, 2018 8:21 AM

hahaha R563 PR nightmare! But great that the truth comes out.

by Anonymousreply 564May 17, 2018 8:39 AM

LOL, look at this tweet

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 565May 17, 2018 10:48 AM

r565 Wow!

by Anonymousreply 566May 17, 2018 10:54 AM

r565 Who's that guy?

by Anonymousreply 567May 17, 2018 11:07 AM

R565 Brilliant!! who is this?

by Anonymousreply 568May 17, 2018 11:15 AM

Just Jared. Catapulting Sam Heughan's beards into the public eye since 2014, starting with the Cody Kennedy Halloween Party photos. Those are my favorites. Greasy and sleazy.

by Anonymousreply 569May 17, 2018 12:47 PM

He's still liking the official beard posts. Maybe it isn't over?

by Anonymousreply 570May 17, 2018 12:49 PM

Maybe he's just an idiot!

by Anonymousreply 571May 17, 2018 12:51 PM

R570 FFS!! dear Sam we all love you, it's time to cut the crap. Be you.

by Anonymousreply 572May 17, 2018 1:00 PM

That guy from Twitter used to fuck Sam.

by Anonymousreply 573May 17, 2018 1:15 PM

r573. We know it where from?

by Anonymousreply 574May 17, 2018 1:25 PM

He confirmed it in a DM.

by Anonymousreply 575May 17, 2018 1:30 PM

r571. May his PR handlers and him just want to pretend him being the nice guy, who just moved on. Remember, he never claimed her officially to be his GF, so as other said, no need for a complete break up.

r575. This would be revolutionary. We never had a guy in the last 32 threads, who openly talked about a relationship with Sam.

by Anonymousreply 576May 17, 2018 1:35 PM

which DM to whom, spill the beans already, if any is true R575

by Anonymousreply 577May 17, 2018 2:03 PM

Message from the PR-oracle:

What always comes to my mind, but I've never posted it here:

There was this fight on TW or IG around christmas 2016 between gay actor Sam Heughan and one of this extreme fans about the integrity of TB. This quote is very often used by the Samzies to prove his love to her. Have a look at Sam's last answer.

There is the whole truth in it, and he was very clear in his statement.

But, if you can't see it...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 578May 17, 2018 2:32 PM

R565/R573/R575 is the same poster. The TW account has two tweets from 2012 and the rest are from two days ago.

by Anonymousreply 579May 17, 2018 2:34 PM

Errrrrrrr.........apparently SH and TB are in Australia together right this second. Lies lies lies, all ends of this charade........lies lies lies..... TB is still in the picture...... probably got a raise.... SMH. THis fiasco was never necessary. What a joke.

by Anonymousreply 580May 17, 2018 2:34 PM

Why would the be in Australia, doens't SH have to film? Where does this come from R580?

R578 thanks again. Well maybe we all haven't got a clue but it seems to me like he's referring to the fact that they were never a thing

by Anonymousreply 581May 17, 2018 3:17 PM

According to purv the blonde in the photo is someone from Lionsgate named Nicola Paercy....welll whatever this just confirms what we've known all along: no gf he is very gay

by Anonymousreply 582May 17, 2018 3:26 PM

*Pearcy sorry

by Anonymousreply 583May 17, 2018 3:27 PM

Liars. He was seen in the Glasgow airport coming home from London and TB has her charity party tomorrow. Not in Australia. His fake date was not that Nicola lady either. Purv is lying to hang onto her minions that have figured out TB is history. If she connects him to an industry person, she can justify that it wasn't a "date" with a new girl. They are scrubbing TB with the help of JJ. She will.not be identified so the freak shamzies can't terrorize her.

by Anonymousreply 584May 17, 2018 3:36 PM

Thanks for some truth R584

but oh my.....so much shit.

by Anonymousreply 585May 17, 2018 3:57 PM

r581 I lurked on TBs IG. It's a post under that new B/W headshot. The shippers are convinced. I thought he was back at work in Scotland! I can't really believe I lurked her IG. I have always refused to give my attention to the lies and garbage. I don't know MM and I don't know her work, but I absolutely will not condone bearding and closeting gays. Even negative attention is publicity. Not ok. Even my mention of this crap here is publicity. I could kick my own ass. SMH

by Anonymousreply 586May 17, 2018 4:00 PM

R580 Agreed...... This garbage was never ever necessary..... FSS, Sam. Come on! We love you! We don't care who you love.... Just make it real.

by Anonymousreply 587May 17, 2018 4:03 PM

R581 you mean because SH liked her pic on IG R586? welll we've been over that, it's only crazy people and shippers think a like means you're involved..... So he is not back in Scotland? sorry, just not completely understanding.

by Anonymousreply 588May 17, 2018 4:07 PM

I've read at least two blinds on his closetedness....

by Anonymousreply 589May 17, 2018 4:09 PM

No, he's in Scotland, she's in NY. It was only an Australian fan saying love from Australia. It's her big charity event tomorrow. She wouldn't miss that.

by Anonymousreply 590May 17, 2018 4:26 PM

Sam is shooting videos for MPC with Valbo. Unless Valbo fucks the beard lololo

by Anonymousreply 591May 17, 2018 4:32 PM

R586, get ahold of yourself!

by Anonymousreply 592May 17, 2018 5:20 PM

R586 don't feel bad, it's a car crash you can't look away from

by Anonymousreply 593May 17, 2018 5:31 PM

He was being interviewed by an Australian journalist in London. He's not in Australia and not with TB. Nice try though.

by Anonymousreply 594May 17, 2018 5:33 PM

r588 Sadly, I'm not convinced we've seen the last of this beard. That said, I don't think the fact that Sam liked one of her posts means all that much. He liked posts by some of the former women he had been photographed with (Cody and Abbie) for months, even a year or so, after he stopped being seen with them. He was particularly supportive of their charities. He told interviewers in London in the last few days he was heading back to Scotland to finish shooting S4. They are supposed to wrap in the 1st week of June; but there will be pick-ups a general post production stuff for a while thereafter.

by Anonymousreply 595May 17, 2018 5:34 PM

r580. My first source told me, that gay actor Sam Heughan was Video taped brushing John Valbonesis's hair and beard.

by Anonymousreply 596May 17, 2018 5:42 PM

R596 True, someone leaked a shot of the video from the private MPC group.

by Anonymousreply 597May 17, 2018 5:52 PM

R595, I think MM's time as the beard is up. JA and Sam know she has only drawn more attention to the fact that Sam is gay -- not less, which is the exact opposite of her intended role. It makes more sense to have Sam be the busy single guy who dates.

by Anonymousreply 598May 17, 2018 5:55 PM

rop. We need a new thread.

by Anonymousreply 599May 17, 2018 6:10 PM

r599 It's Sam's fault xd

by Anonymousreply 600May 17, 2018 6:27 PM

r565 and ff others are a bot. For whatever reasons. Do not believe. They are following their own interests to make some money out of Sam Heughan being gay.

by Anonymousreply 601May 17, 2018 7:58 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!