Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

90 Day Fiance - Season 3

The crazies are back! And all I have to say, is O.M.G.

Sunday, May 20 on TLC.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 563February 14, 2020 11:44 PM

I can't wait.

by Anonymousreply 1May 6, 2018 1:48 AM

I wonder if they’ll ever add a gay couple or are we not eligible for a K-1 visa? Watched Mohamed and Danielle 3 hour special. He wasn’t that bad looking; I hear he is in Austin.

by Anonymousreply 2May 6, 2018 2:12 AM

I have so many questions already!

Nicole is on the phone with Mohammed, saying that she has photos of him kissing "someone." Was it a guy??? I'll bet it is.

I liked Russ from Oklahoma's hair from last season. This season, it looks too flat.

Pedro gained a bit of weight. Can't wait to see him attack Chantel's brother River. River has been needling him since they first got together, and it's about time Pedro kicked his ass.

I'm so excited!

by Anonymousreply 3May 6, 2018 2:16 AM

So let's get this straight.

Thai Annie and Russian Anfisa are both bought and paid for whores?

Lol, sounds about right.

by Anonymousreply 4May 6, 2018 2:26 AM

Did Nicole gain weight?

by Anonymousreply 5May 6, 2018 2:26 AM

Mohamed didn't get deported?

Nicole, who I can't stand and is built like a Mack truck, actually got a really nice wedding dress. From what I saw anyway.

by Anonymousreply 6May 6, 2018 2:29 AM

So excited, my life has meaning again.

by Anonymousreply 7May 6, 2018 2:29 AM

[quote] Nicole, who I can't stand and is built like a Mack truck, actually got a really nice wedding dress

Haha, I was thinking the same thing.

She's like a bull in a china shop, when she goes after Mohamed.

I swear, she could snap him in half like a twig.

by Anonymousreply 8May 6, 2018 2:32 AM

So does Pedro really have another family in the DR???

Damn!

by Anonymousreply 9May 6, 2018 2:33 AM

he does r9? Wow! He's so young though.

by Anonymousreply 10May 7, 2018 2:12 AM

omg. I'm already angry.

by Anonymousreply 11May 7, 2018 2:44 AM

Angry about what, R11?

by Anonymousreply 12May 7, 2018 12:41 PM

Omg, Nicole is even whinier than the last time! She's so irritating.

I don't believe that Jorge lied about Anfisa. No matter what he says, she still looks like a Russian whore.

Pedro is even sexier than before, now that he's put on some weight.

Poor Russ. Who ever told him to grow his hair out, and comb it like that? He looks awful.

And it looks like Annie the Thai trannie is going to have to start selling her ass again. The big guy isn't going to be able to support her.

by Anonymousreply 13May 21, 2018 7:55 PM

Watch this stuff and then wonder why Trump is president.

by Anonymousreply 14May 21, 2018 8:03 PM

Thanks for stopping by to tell us that r14! You're so smart, where would we be without you to tell us that shitty reality shows are shitty? I imagine you just watch fucking PBS or you don't even own a tv. Fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 15May 21, 2018 8:05 PM

"They may have thought that they have met some stupid Americans, but things are about to get a little bit more stupider."

by Anonymousreply 16May 21, 2018 8:39 PM

Haha that's my favorite line, R16!

Go, Pedro and your grifter family!

by Anonymousreply 17May 21, 2018 8:41 PM

No problem, R15. Now go back to telling us all how stupid, classless and vulgar Trump voters are.

by Anonymousreply 18May 21, 2018 9:15 PM

Why does the Kentucky Republican guy not just go out and get any stupid job that he can?

He said it has been three months since the last time they filmed. Surely, he could have become a manager at McDonalds, or work at a convenience store, or anything just to make money. Same with her.

His friend Chris is very generous to let them live in that big firehouse for $1000 a month, but if that's too expensive, I'm sure they can find cheaper. It's fucking Kentucky!!

Someone should just call him out, that he's too fucking lazy to work. Period.

by Anonymousreply 19May 21, 2018 10:15 PM

1000 for two people isn't that bad. If they both worked that's 500 each.

by Anonymousreply 20May 21, 2018 11:59 PM

Exactly, R20.

That guy is just lazy. He had some nerve to say that he pretty much expected his best friend Chris to support him during "hard times."

You mean on top of paying for your wedding??? Dumb fuck.

by Anonymousreply 21May 22, 2018 4:03 PM

Is Chantel's mother going to wear her little cowboy hat?

by Anonymousreply 22May 22, 2018 4:13 PM

I have a feeling that the only reason Chantel puts up with Pedro, is because he's hung like a Dominican Donkey!

by Anonymousreply 23May 22, 2018 4:17 PM

Boy, that Annie sure is ugly.

by Anonymousreply 24May 22, 2018 6:21 PM

Evelyn and David are still together. Here's her latest song.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25May 27, 2018 9:20 AM

Is my homegirl Akita back??

by Anonymousreply 26May 27, 2018 9:51 PM

Annfisa may be a hooker but Jorge looks even worse which I didn't think was possible.

by Anonymousreply 27May 27, 2018 11:41 PM

And I really don't get Chantel she's pretty she could find a hot American guy.

by Anonymousreply 28May 27, 2018 11:52 PM

I think with Chantel and Pedro, it’s pure heat.

by Anonymousreply 29May 27, 2018 11:55 PM

It's true and there is a certain appeal to a hot foreigner. At least find one with money!

by Anonymousreply 30May 28, 2018 12:15 AM

Yeah, I was watching the latest episode and thinking she could have been Meghan Markel.

by Anonymousreply 31May 28, 2018 4:43 AM

Annie the trannie was cracking me up, shit talking David's daughter. She said that the daughter had a kid at 16, was married three times, and breeds like a rabbit. Damn! I think that Annie's gonna get a glass of water thrown in her face at the reunion.

Paola's ex was cute. He looked hot in his motorcycle outfit. I found it very interesting when Paola said that she and Alex dated for a while, but there was no chemistry - they were more like "friends." Could he be??? He seemed to be all over Russ when they first met, and Russ seemed into Alex. Hmmm.....

As for Pedro and Chantelle's family, at first I thought that Pedro was just being a dick. But when he explained that he still couldn't get over their treatment of his family in the DR, I understood why he acted that way. It's annoying that River kept saying that Pedro is disrespecting HIS family, but conveniently forgets how much they disrespected PEDRO'S family. They wouldn't even get out of the car to meet his grandmother, after all the work they put in to make a dinner for Chantelle's family. Now THAT'S disrespectful! And Pedro was right. Chantelle's father just smiles like an idiot, pretending that nothing happened.

Molly is just dumb. She whines about Luis leaving, then she whines about him when he comes back, and now she's whining that she wants him to leave again. Her KIDS are the fucking problem! Women like Molly are just too much. I think that Luis is right - Molly just wants a babysitter.

Then there's poor Nicole. I don't know why, but I laugh at her every time she's on. The girl is absolutely clueless. Azan won't return her calls, his phone cuts off when talking to her, and he won't let her know the status of his VISA. Next week she finds out that he's a drug trafficker! Nicole's mother is the only one with any sense in that whole situation.

by Anonymousreply 32May 28, 2018 12:47 PM

Every time I hear Molly whine about her children are always first, I want to reach through the screen and punch her in the throat. If her children were first, she never would have moved in her vacation hook-up. I wonder if Azan (real name Hassan - did anyone else catch that?) knows that had his visa been approved, he would be living in a bedroom with Nicole and her daughter? I FF through Anfisa and Jorge, they put me to sleep. Paola's hair bothers me so I FF through them, too. Chantel's boobs and fake eye lashes are distracting during the "confessional". I don't think I've ever seen her face relaxed and smiling. She is the definition of resting bitch face. Annie's description of sex with David....ewww. Yes, she would have to be loud to drown out his butt clap.

by Anonymousreply 33May 28, 2018 3:46 PM

[quote] Every time I hear Molly whine about her children are always first, I want to reach through the screen and punch her in the throat. If her children were first, she never would have moved in her vacation hook-up

Exactly! When she decided that her bratty18 year old daughter "comes first," she then decided that her marriage to Luis "wasn't going to work." Perhaps she might have thought about that.... BEFORE she got married to him in 90 days!!! Idiot!

[quote] Annie's description of sex with David....ewww. Yes, she would have to be loud to drown out his butt clap.

Omg, I forgot about that.

She said that now that David's son moved in, they can't be free to do what they want in the firehouse anymore.

David used to "walk around naked," and "have fun with his 25 year old wife." EW EW EW!!!

I'll never be able to get that image out of my mind!

by Anonymousreply 34May 28, 2018 7:44 PM

BOOM! BOOM!

by Anonymousreply 35May 28, 2018 7:50 PM

I was obsessed with this show last season but this one is boring - they just keep repeating the same situations from before and so much of it is fake, like Jorge recanting about Anfisa so they can both keep being on the show

by Anonymousreply 36May 28, 2018 7:53 PM

Actually, the action this season is better than the last one, R36.

Although you're right about Jorge and Anfisa. You can tell that they're both in it only for the money. They're just going through the motions.

The one person I find interesting, is Nicole.

All of the other couples joined the show after she did, but she STILL hasn't been able to bring Azan to the US, or marry him. All the others met and married within the 90 days, but she's still waiting.

Now I understand why in the previews, it's showing her saying that she wants to get married in Morocco.

Question: once she gets married in Morocco, is the US obligated to take him in, because he's the spouse of an American citizen? Or would his (alleged) drug dealings still keep him out?

by Anonymousreply 37May 28, 2018 8:00 PM

How much do you think Molly is paying Luis to continue with this charade so she can stay on the show? Russ is pinging even more this season. I hope we get to see Chris and NICKIE this season. Nicole is only 24? sad. Very sad. And Azan in listed in her phone as 'My World.' Tragic. Annie doesn't give a fuck anymore. And, once she gets her green card, she'll care even less. I want to see more of Chantal's sister, Winter.

by Anonymousreply 38May 28, 2018 8:49 PM

Yeah, Molly even brought her friend from the other reality show she was on. I guess it's safe to say that she's officially a reality tv whore.

Russ is kind of whiny. He acts like the woman in the relationship, and Paola acts more like a guy.

Nicole had better hope that Azan will marry her, especially since May is already calling him DADDY.

And yeah, what's with Nicole's quiet sister, Winter? River is skinny, Chantelle has a great body, but Winter is heavy set. What's up with that?

The kids in that family all look different, so I'm wondering if they're full brothers and sisters, or only half?

by Anonymousreply 39May 28, 2018 9:11 PM

NIcole's parents should have slapped some sense into her entitled ass, and maybe clued her in that large girls need to work on personality or something, cause it's not like she's fat but sweet, she's a twatty. spoiled bitch and her kid will suffer for this. Family of Chantel are assholes but so is Family of Pedro so it's a match. Oh and Molly is a dumb bitch too, most kids who are molested are molested by their mom's boyfriends, not saying this dude is molesty but he's not her first bf and he won't be her last.

by Anonymousreply 40May 28, 2018 9:14 PM

Molly should have let Olivia stay with Olivia’s boyfriend. I’m not suggesting Molly was right to introduce Luis into the home so quickly, it wasn’t, but Olivia has been petulant since Day 1. I understand they are now divorced, so it’s all moot at this point.

Pedro has to get over himself and make peace with Chantel’s family. Similarly, Chantel’s family should apologize to Pedro for past misbehavior.

I don’t think the US has to admit Azan if he has ties to drug dealers, even if they are married.

by Anonymousreply 41May 28, 2018 9:53 PM

Size aside, Winter and River look like their dad and Chantal favors her mom. Luis has absolutely no interest in being with Molly or her kids. He's just waiting for that Green Card so he can tell them all to fuck off. So, Pao is driving around in a nice car and clearly has been buying clothing yet she and Russ cry poverty and say they couldn't afford to fly home to visit Pao's family for the holidays? Hmmmmmmmmm

by Anonymousreply 42May 28, 2018 10:26 PM

Agreed on all points, R42.

Family of Chantal's sib all resemble a parent but poor Winter, she's the only one that is fat. What car does Pao drives?

by Anonymousreply 43May 29, 2018 5:18 AM

Am I the only one rooting for Annie to get her green card and leave David? More than the other women on this show I feel for her. Women who work in those bars in Thailand have a really hellish life and even marrying creepy David Annie is one of the lucky ones.

by Anonymousreply 44May 29, 2018 6:26 AM

[quote] Women who work in those bars in Thailand have a really hellish life

Don't feel sorry for her at all.

She's a whore, darlin'.

by Anonymousreply 45May 29, 2018 6:47 AM

I love how Russ gets threatened by Pao's friend in the gayest motorcycle gang of all time. One of those guys looked like he was wearing leggings.

by Anonymousreply 46May 29, 2018 8:07 AM

That's what I was thinking too, R46.

But Russ is kind of a wuss, so I'm not surprised. He seems very sheltered.

I love how Paola mentioned that she's into "manly men." Then why in the hell did she marry Russ?

by Anonymousreply 47May 29, 2018 9:55 PM

^ Huh? This is a show about people marrying Americans below their league for a visa and you're asking why Paola married Russ?

by Anonymousreply 48May 30, 2018 4:31 AM

Paola's best friend Juan pretty much said last season, that she only married Russ for a green card. Yikes!

That should have been a red flag for him.

by Anonymousreply 49May 30, 2018 6:12 AM

I think Juan disrespects Russ in front of Paola probably because she privately talks shit about him to Juan.

by Anonymousreply 50June 2, 2018 1:54 PM

Or. . . she before she landed an American, she told Russ that she is only looking for a green card and any American will do.

by Anonymousreply 51June 3, 2018 4:02 AM

Fuck you guys, you're just jealous!

by Anonymousreply 52June 3, 2018 4:30 AM

So who was Azan kissing, a male or female?

All the husbands seem gay.

by Anonymousreply 53June 3, 2018 5:22 AM

I don’t think Azan is gay. Real name Hassan, BTW. I do think Mohammed is gay.

by Anonymousreply 54June 3, 2018 5:31 AM

Paola is a WHORE! and a bad "actress"!

by Anonymousreply 55June 3, 2018 5:32 AM

I like Paola she seems fun. These Americans are idiots if they don't realise there's usually an ulterior motive.

by Anonymousreply 56June 3, 2018 5:36 AM

[quote]I don’t think Azan is gay. Real name Hassan, BTW. I do think Mohammed is gay.

What? I think the other way around, MO straight and Azan is gay.

by Anonymousreply 57June 3, 2018 6:41 AM

I think I hate Chris more even than Anfisa. What a disgusting, short, fat piece of shit he is. He looks like Cotton Hill, were his shins shot off too? I don't know why his fat daughter even talks to him.

by Anonymousreply 58June 4, 2018 12:14 AM

I think you mean David the Kentucky guy, R58.

Chris is his best friend.

by Anonymousreply 59June 4, 2018 12:22 AM

Yes r58! Sorry, the one with no money or prospects that is 48.

by Anonymousreply 60June 4, 2018 12:26 AM

So what's Paola's secret?

by Anonymousreply 61June 4, 2018 12:33 AM

I feel kinda sorry for David. No money, that body shape ... Sad!

by Anonymousreply 62June 4, 2018 1:13 AM

And yet he still finds an asian girl to marry him, lol.

They truly will do anything to marry a white guy.

by Anonymousreply 63June 4, 2018 1:15 AM

[quote] So what's Paola's secret?

Russ is transitioning.

by Anonymousreply 64June 4, 2018 1:21 AM

Paola had a miscarriage then found out it might not be a good idea for her to have kids because of her blood (baby would probably need an immediate transfusion right it's born). David is tragic and I felt awful for his son. I was in pain just looking at him. Annie doesn't give a fuck and I love her for that. Ashley's kids seem to like her but they are close in age so I guess it's not all that strange. Winter finally spoke. She's clearly the brains of the family.

by Anonymousreply 65June 4, 2018 2:53 AM

David's job interview was painful to watch. And the the lawyer/politician who interviewed him clearly just wanted to be on tv. But, since he's hot, we'll let that slide.

by Anonymousreply 66June 4, 2018 3:43 AM

Paola's brother Jhon is hot! I wonder if he has hair under that baseball cap?

And why does Russ always have "resting bitch face?"

I'm fascinated by Chantelle's sister, Winter. Has she ever said one word on camera? She's always in the scenes, but she never says anything, and I wonder why?

by Anonymousreply 67June 4, 2018 4:41 AM

Did Jorge lose weight?

He looks a lot better.

by Anonymousreply 68June 4, 2018 4:41 AM

That scene with David and his son who got shot, was just awful.

The poor kid was so out of it, and they still made him film on camera. All he wanted to do was lie down.

My fear for him is that he's going to become a victim of the opioid crisis. Just hearing him talk about how much pain he was in, and how I'm sure that he's on tons of pain meds, just tells me that he is a prime candidate for addiction.

Just terrible.

by Anonymousreply 69June 4, 2018 5:08 AM

I can't believe David said what he did during his "interview" about keeping his 25 year old wife happy. Did you see the guys eyes when he said that!? Or, that the last six months have been difficult and he's running out of money. Omg. Nobody cares about your problems, David!!!

by Anonymousreply 70June 4, 2018 12:47 PM

Also, why do you think they didn't remove the bullet from Jacob's face? Where's Nicole's no nonsense brother when you need him? I want someone to ask her on camera - if you move to Morocco, you won't have a job (and probably unable to work there just like he can't work in the US); Azan doesn't have a job; you've shown no respect for his culture; and you still don't speak the language. You will be 100% dependent upon him living with his family. How do you imagine your life to be for the year you would be there? She needs to be inundated with obstacles, including her parents suing for custody of Mae.

by Anonymousreply 71June 4, 2018 1:34 PM

[quote] Where's Nicole's no nonsense brother when you need him? I want someone to ask her on camera

Looks like Nicole's grandfather is going to rip into her next week, and give her the hard talk that no one else is willing to give her.

Watching Nicole with her mother and father, it's pretty clear that they really spoiled her. They're very careful not to upset her, lest she gets angry with them.

They have indulged her for her entire life, and now they have to pay the price for it. She won't take no for an answer, and she is going to get what she wants, no matter what.

This will truly end in tears.

by Anonymousreply 72June 4, 2018 3:22 PM

Is that Nicole's grandfather? I thought it was her stepdad. The shocking thing about David's interview is he said he's worked in HR. Who on earth will hire him as an HR Director when he says such ridiculous shit during a job interview?

by Anonymousreply 73June 4, 2018 4:25 PM

Is Pedro a bugarron?

by Anonymousreply 74June 4, 2018 5:27 PM

No way. Pedro looks like an alpha male baby making stud.

You can just tell that he likes vajayjay.

by Anonymousreply 75June 4, 2018 5:43 PM

I walked outside my door in the French Quarter last week and almost bumped straight into a guy who I smiled at because he looked so familiar and I figured I knew him. He smiled back...and as I turned to walk down the block, I suddenly realized it was Jorge. So I hollered "Hey Jorge...Love your show!"...he turned back, smiled, waved and gave me a thumbs up and kept on walking. Quite honestly, in person, he really is a good looking guy...if he would just lose some of that weight...but sadly, he had a bag of Café du Monde beignets in his hand. That's all I got.

by Anonymousreply 76June 4, 2018 5:59 PM

What was Jorge doing in New Orleans?

He's from Los Angeles.

by Anonymousreply 77June 4, 2018 6:12 PM

That job interview could not have been real. I cringed the entire time. What a doofus.

by Anonymousreply 78June 4, 2018 11:16 PM

r77 Is he not allowed to leave LA proper? My guess, he was eating and whoring.

by Anonymousreply 79June 5, 2018 12:34 AM

I want to see Pedro kick River’s ass so bad.

by Anonymousreply 80June 5, 2018 2:30 AM

That attorney/councilman was HAWT. Puke?

by Anonymousreply 81June 5, 2018 2:32 AM

Did anyone notice how when Paola's brother Jhon went to hug her after their heart-to-heart talk, Russ jumped right in for the hug???

Hahaha, I guarantee that Russ wants Paola's brother in him, quite deeply!

by Anonymousreply 82June 5, 2018 3:03 AM

It's hilarious how most of the scenes with Nicole and Azan end up looking like this!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83June 5, 2018 3:04 AM

This show is in desperate need of Danielle.

She's reality gold.

by Anonymousreply 84June 5, 2018 3:04 AM

Yes, I think that's why everyone seems so obsessed with Nicole now over on Reddit. They're hoping she'll be the new Danielle, but even she is too self-aware to be THAT cray cray... and THAT is saying a LOT!

by Anonymousreply 85June 5, 2018 3:44 AM

I think Nicole’s problems all tie back to her lack of self esteem. She thinks having a hot husband will cure her life, and her issues.

by Anonymousreply 86June 5, 2018 4:15 AM

I generally never advocate child abuse, but Nicole's parents should have beaten her repeatedly when she was growing up.

Because of their indulgence, she's grown up to have a split personality: a lazy cow and a bulldozer charging elephant

It's disgusting the way she uses her daughter to manipulate her family into doing whatever she wants, by threatening to move to Morocco if they don't support her efforts in getting him to come here.

They know she's a bad mother and can barely manage her life here, and are terrified of what she'll do if she actually moves there to be with him.

by Anonymousreply 87June 5, 2018 3:08 PM

Nicole should’ve been sterilized

by Anonymousreply 88June 5, 2018 11:52 PM

Does Nicole have any clue that the show is making fun of her?

It always plays some dopey, mischievous music during her scenes.

And in the promos for the next episode, they are totally mocking her in her wedding dress, saying "it's so pretty!" and making these lovey dovey faces.

The poor girl is really clueless.

by Anonymousreply 89June 6, 2018 9:53 PM

It annoys me how Chantel’s mother says Pedro is “harvesting the American dollar” and refers to his family as “body harvesters.”

Such strange phrases

by Anonymousreply 90June 7, 2018 1:01 AM

Chantel's parents are extreme religious fundies, hence the weirdness.

It's as if those people speak their own language. Speaking "in tongues," perhaps? lol

by Anonymousreply 91June 7, 2018 1:04 AM

thank you R91. I had a feeling they did not come up with those phrases on their own.

I had a feeling they heard it from some twisted spiritual leader who makes his congregration paranoid about the outside world

by Anonymousreply 92June 7, 2018 2:37 PM

[quote] she's grown up to have a split personality: a lazy cow and a bulldozer charging elephant

Hey, don't talk about my future wife like that!

by Anonymousreply 93June 7, 2018 7:43 PM

[quote] It annoys me how Chantel’s mother says Pedro is “harvesting the American dollar” and refers to his family as “body harvesters.” Such strange phrases

These are the same fucked up people who accused Pedro's mother of practicing witchcraft, because she served them chicken feet, which is actually a normal food item in the DR.

Fundies are so fucking paranoid.

by Anonymousreply 94June 8, 2018 1:03 AM

Pedro’s family never eats chicken feet. His mother admitted that. I think it was suggested by the TLC producers.

by Anonymousreply 95June 8, 2018 1:08 AM

I'm wondering if R94) actually listens to the show or really is dictamized by Pedro. As R95) said Pedro's family don't eat chicken feet. Who thinks to serve people food they don't eat themselves -- and -- wouldn't eat -- when Chantal's mother asked them to eat it.

by Anonymousreply 96June 8, 2018 6:20 AM

R96, not the person you are referring to but I'm West Indian and chicken feet is eaten in that region. When Pedro's family cooked it, it was an appetizer/snack laid out for guests, not the main dish. Maybe she just didn't feel like eating it. It was not nearly as big a deal as they made it out to be, but now hearing that the parents are religious fundies it explains all the crazy voodoo talk.

A quick google would've educated Chanel's family(and yourself) that chicken feet is a part of the cuisine, its cheap and easy to make. But if they already have their biases and ethnocentric ideas then of course they would find fault in something. It was voodoo last season now its body harvesting.

by Anonymousreply 97June 9, 2018 1:56 AM

Exactly, R97.

They were being hospitable.

To be perfectly honest, Chantel should tell her parents to butt the fuck out of her marriage. It's really none of their business.

If she wants to get along with Pedro, then she needs to focus on him, and forget what they have to say.

by Anonymousreply 98June 9, 2018 9:16 PM

I can't wait to see Nicole in her wedding dress!

by Anonymousreply 99June 9, 2018 9:17 PM

I feel sorry for Nicole. I really do. She's getting in way too deep and dragging her daughter along with her. A responsible mother would put her child before any man and it's sad that she's so blinded by Azan that she can't see it's never going to work. Her daughter is adorable and the family needs to step in and take care of that child. But that won't happen because they all walk on eggshells around her.

by Anonymousreply 100June 9, 2018 9:25 PM

Not only that, R100.

What about the legal ramifications of getting married to Azan?

If he's a criminal, then would she be responsible for his actions, once they are married?

If she inherits something, would he still be able to access it from Morocco, because legally, he's her husband? He could hire an attorney, and get half of whatever she gets, and not even be living in the United States!

How about parental rights? Is he entitled to that with May, even though he's in Morocco??

Would her travel status be affected, because of her relationship with him? Especially if he's a drug dealer or murderer?

There are SO many reasons she should not get married to him. All the red flags are there, but she just won't listen.

by Anonymousreply 101June 9, 2018 9:33 PM

No, r98, they were not being hospitable. They never eat chicken feet. That was done at TLC’s urging to create tv drama. Same with the sheep head served to Nicole in Morocco.

by Anonymousreply 102June 9, 2018 10:20 PM

My Chantel is being BODY HARVESTED for AMERICKUN DOLLARS!!!!

by Anonymousreply 103June 9, 2018 10:39 PM

[quote]now hearing that the parents are religious fundies it explains all the crazy voodoo talk.

Someone on this thread posted that without any links, and most likely Chantal's family goes to church on the regular.

by Anonymousreply 104June 10, 2018 4:30 AM

Pedro himself ate the chickenfeet and that still isn't enough...

by Anonymousreply 105June 10, 2018 10:42 AM

I think Russ is boyfriend and husband material for me, but obviously Pao sees a nice enough guy to work a green card out of. I like seeing the scenes in Colombia though.

by Anonymousreply 106June 10, 2018 1:10 PM

Paola neutered Russ. He looks like a completely different person from their first appearance, he used to be hot. I feel sad seeing him now what a waste

by Anonymousreply 107June 10, 2018 1:48 PM

Russ was never hot.

by Anonymousreply 108June 11, 2018 5:42 AM

I thought Russ was hot up until this season but he kind of seems like the male version of a frau. Hopefully he doesn't put on a great deal of weight and become tender to the touch.

by Anonymousreply 109June 11, 2018 5:48 AM

Was there a new episode this Sunday?

by Anonymousreply 110June 11, 2018 6:03 AM

Yes. It will be on through the week as well.

by Anonymousreply 111June 11, 2018 1:44 PM

Paolo is trash. Russ should RUN from her.

by Anonymousreply 112June 11, 2018 2:10 PM

Pedro's mother made the chicken feet because they're a delicacy is in the DR and Pedro's favorite . He ate them without flinching. Paola is just using Russ and Juan knows. Nicole is not pretty enough to have that attitude. Azan is a criminal? What did he do? As for David ... no words. Annie's has had it with him.

by Anonymousreply 113June 11, 2018 2:33 PM

How any person could let a best friend be so disrespectful, not just to the spouse, but to the person and their relationship, is beyond me. Paola's is having a difficult time deciding whom to choose??? Really??? She doesn't even live in Colombia any more and doesn't see Juan so why can't Juan chill for one outing???

Chantel's family annoy me. Chantel annoys me. What people will do to be on TV.

I don't think Azan is a criminal. I wish someone would point out how much money she has sent to Azan to support him instead of supporting her daughter. The sad thing to me is that Nicole's determination to marry Azan has nothing to do with him. She just wants someone to love her, show her off, make her feel special. It could be Azan, it could be Joe Schmo. She's found someone and doesn't want to start over. Plus, she has to prove to everyone their love is real.

Molly and Luis....I can't even.

David and Annie should have married in Thailand and stayed there. Then, come to US on a spouse visa.

Why do they have Anfisa and Chantel sitting in those push up boob dresses with their feet propped up on something?

by Anonymousreply 114June 11, 2018 3:07 PM

I agree, R114.

Juan is just being an asshole at this point.

If he really cared about his "best friend," he wouldn't be such an asshole to her husband, and to her.

And his reasons for acting like an asshole are just weak.

by Anonymousreply 115June 11, 2018 7:56 PM

I'm surprised Chantel's family isn't impressed that Pedro's mom is a lawyer. Wouldn't that make it less likely he was preying on Chantel for money? And of course she sets women up with loser American men. Anywhere you have poor desperate young women you'll have gross western guys with no social skills trying to marry them.

by Anonymousreply 116June 12, 2018 6:25 AM

I can't believe what a bad mom Molly is. Leaving her young child unattended with some irresponsible guy in his 20s who she doesn't really know. I don' like kids and even I know better.

by Anonymousreply 117June 12, 2018 6:30 AM

I couldn't believe Pedro's mom is an immigration attorney and keeps demanding he send her money! The DR is not that bad economically, and shouldn't be for an attorney. An immigration attorney would certainly have a computer. None of that makes sense that he is responsible financially for his attorney mother and sister. And I say this as an attorney. Even Chantel wasn't aware she was an attorney. Maybe he is lying and just told them that to make his mom sound better than she is professionally.

by Anonymousreply 118June 12, 2018 3:46 PM

R118, I wouldn't call them grifters, but it is really bizarre that Pedro's family is so relentless in their demands that he send them money.

With his financial support, his mother and sister moved into a nice 3 bedroom apartment while he and Chantal were living in a studio.

They are also all a bunch of idiots who apparently didn't realize it would cost more to ship a gigantic television from the US, rather than buying it locally in the DR.

Pedro's family constantly calls Chantal's family stupid, which is an accurate assessment, but they don't seem very intelligent either.

by Anonymousreply 119June 12, 2018 5:06 PM

It's totally probable that Pedro's mom is a lawyer that makes no money. I know more than a few US lawyers just like that. She might make about $10,000 a year doing visa paperwork. I think Pedro's obligation to provide is akin to KY David paying the Thai family a dowry for Annie.

It irritates me to the nth degree to see these couples having discussions that should have happened before getting married. How can you marry someone from a different culture and not ask about how that will influence your relationship? I'm so glad Nicole's mom asked about the appropriateness of the wedding dress because I know her immature, clueless self would never consider. Molly, telling Luis AFTER they get married what she's expecting from him as a husband. I think she pisses me off the most because she's old enough to know better (and just as desperate as the other women, I guess).

by Anonymousreply 120June 12, 2018 5:38 PM

I get so creeped out when Pedro calls Chantel "Pinky."

by Anonymousreply 121June 12, 2018 8:46 PM

I loathe Chantel's parents so much I've switched to Team Pedro. They're just ridiculous. Chantel deserves a better husband and a better family. Wise up, gurl.

by Anonymousreply 122June 12, 2018 11:39 PM

Pedro said he has always been the breadwinner for his family as his father is not in the picture, Chantel said she knew that and had no problem with it-- until her parents got in her ear. In America you don't provide for your able-bodied parents, in DR you are expected to.Especially if you are working in a developed country.

Chantels studio apartment probably costs more than a 3 bedroom in DR. Its a different market there. I would've thought there would be more sympathy all around when they visited his grandmothers board house, it was held together by string and hot glue.

by Anonymousreply 123June 13, 2018 4:50 AM

Omg, Nicole's dress fitting was the absolute funniest thing ever!!

Nicole's mom is such a sweetheart. "Nicole is quite... busty." Bwahahaha. That's an understatement.

So what's our budget, mom? "I'm paying?" lol

Watching the shopgirls squeeze her into that dress was hilarious. "We're gonna need four hands!" hahaha

And then Nicole, being the usual bull in a china shop that she is... "I look so pretty!" Then her mom chimes in.."um...." Nicole: "THAT'S NOT WHAT I WANT TO HEAR!" Mom: "Okay, you look so pretty." Cut to Nicole smiling. Bwahahahaha

She really makes this show for me. I have never seen anyone so DELUSIONAL in my entire life, but at least she's entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 124June 15, 2018 1:39 AM

I'm normally on the gay person's side, but Juan is a fucking nightmare.

His hatred of Russ is so irrational, I just don't understand it.

I hate to say this, but Paola should drop him as a friend. A real friend wouldn't try to purposely break up a marriage for no reason.

by Anonymousreply 125June 15, 2018 1:52 AM

Even if Juan thought Russ was either gay and/or cheating on Pao, he still comes across as nasty? What does he get out of this, I wonder if he even gets paid?

by Anonymousreply 126June 15, 2018 2:16 AM

Pao is such an ugly cunt, smirking with that ridiculous hair. She's really not half as cute as she thinks she is. Russ is an ugly idiot too.

by Anonymousreply 127June 15, 2018 3:39 AM

Hi Juan at R127!

Thanks for joining us.

by Anonymousreply 128June 15, 2018 3:40 AM

I kind of think River is cute, but that might be because I think he’s hung. I wonder if River is more hung than Pedro. I am guessing that River is longer and cut whereas Pedro is smaller, thicker and uncut. On another note, I thought DR guys were mostly black but both Pedro and Luis look Latino to me, or are they light skinned black dudes?

by Anonymousreply 129June 15, 2018 4:12 AM

At first I didn't think much of Luis, but now I'm very attracted to him. He lost a lot of weight, and looks much better.

He's kind of cute, and I'm guessing that he's hung and would accept a BJ from another guy.

Hell, I would keep him occupied while Molly was away on her business trips.

Luis just wants to have fun!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130June 15, 2018 4:15 AM

Bear with me, I'm a little behind. I am just watching the ep where Annie is talking to her mom and saying how it's been six months and she still hasn't gotten her green card even though David has sent all the documents in. So he hasn't right? Are we in agreement on that? What a tub of shit he is.

by Anonymousreply 131June 15, 2018 6:17 AM

It depends on where they need to file. Six months is not unusual. It can even be longer.

I assume David would want her to have a green card, so that she can work.

by Anonymousreply 132June 15, 2018 10:56 AM

I would like to be gang banged by Luis and Pedro.

That is all.

by Anonymousreply 133June 15, 2018 4:18 PM

What about David from Granada? Do you think the staying a virgin until marriage was strange for a Spaniard, especially an Andalusian? Gay or tiny dick?

by Anonymousreply 134June 15, 2018 4:47 PM

Lol R134. Both!

by Anonymousreply 135June 15, 2018 4:49 PM

Don't know if I wanna invest in watching people so below me. Were the previous seasons less ghetto?

by Anonymousreply 136June 15, 2018 5:58 PM

Molly is an asshole, and quite frankly, I would be alarmed at some random twenty something who would be clamoring to spend time with my young daughter. I would play it exactly like Luis, it's creepy for a grown man to want to spend time with some little girl.

by Anonymousreply 137June 15, 2018 6:45 PM

You know the minute Nicole and her mom left the bridal shop those shopgirls collapsed on the floor laughing their asses off.

by Anonymousreply 138June 15, 2018 8:11 PM

[quote]On another note, I thought DR guys were mostly black but both Pedro and Luis look Latino to me, or are they light skinned black dudes?

They are mostly black but what they report to the census is totally different. Most Dominicans fall within three major ethno-racial groups. The last census conducted in the country estimated the population as 73% mixed race (mulatto and mestizo), which I think is about right, 16% white -- nope, and 11% black -- maybe higher percentage than 11%.

by Anonymousreply 139June 16, 2018 7:31 AM

I wonder if Azan was making kissy kissy komments to a man or a woman on that recording that ended up on youtube. Nicole, you in danger gurl.

by Anonymousreply 140June 16, 2018 2:35 PM

I'm watching the new episode and, of course, Nicole is just pitiful. Oh dear Oh dear Oh dear. I know these things are top secret (and I checked her instagram hoping for a clue) but I seriously hope she didn't marry Azan.

by Anonymousreply 141June 18, 2018 12:37 AM

I'm up for trash tc train wrecks, but when I see young children -- like Nicole's and the big bra lady's -- it makes me uncomfortable. Both that they're on tv and they're being subject to flights of fancy.

by Anonymousreply 142June 18, 2018 12:41 AM

It seems like Pao and Russ and Chantel and Pedro always do the interview separately. Anfisa and Jorge and David and Annie do them together. Molly and Luis do theirs separately, too. I know that probably doesn't mean anything.

The whole Pao/Juan/Russ triangle is just too stupid. Juan lives in Colombia, right? Pao and Russ are in Miami? They're not making weekly or monthly plans to hang out. Pao and Juan already got together without Russ. Why is Juan acting like Russ isn't supposed to be there at all? Was Juan also in Bogata when Pao met Russ? It's really fishy.

by Anonymousreply 143June 18, 2018 1:42 AM

Nicole's brother is totally normal and funny and their interaction as siblings making fun of the whole situation is cute.

by Anonymousreply 144June 18, 2018 1:57 AM

I also agree Juan's hatred of Russ is bizarre. I think he's some innocent okie who met fell head over heels for Paola. If anybody is taking advantage of someone it's her.

by Anonymousreply 145June 18, 2018 3:15 AM

Maybe Russ and Juan onces hooked up in Colombia? One drunken evening for Russ?

by Anonymousreply 146June 18, 2018 7:19 AM

Anne must really want that green card. That David is heading for Dr Now territory. Can you just imagine him nekid??? Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 147June 18, 2018 12:41 PM

Annie has fucking checked out and it's hilarious. How on earth could she possibly want to start a family with that man? I miss David's friend (Chris?) and his tell it like it is wife. They clearly want nothing to do with David or the show.

by Anonymousreply 148June 18, 2018 1:46 PM

Couldn't you just beat Nicole? She is so stupid and so desperate for a husband. She knows those voice mails weren't done as a joke. That's why she won't tell anyone and keeps having panic attacks. I want to be there when his mother and grandmother see her bosom spilling out of that dress for the first time. You know that is a no no in their country. If they are nice about it and help her it proves what I think is going on. That his whole family is pushing him into this marriage so the whole family can come to the US. This is the type of silly woman who will end up getting a family of terrorists in the country. She never even stopped to think about any criminal dealings in the family when his visa got denied. She could be letting the Morocco mafia in. It's both pathetic and funny! Her child is more mature than her.

by Anonymousreply 149June 18, 2018 2:20 PM

Yeah, I saw that altered dress and thought, BAD. So did Nicole. She looked awful in it, she knows she does and it's an indicator of what's to be. I don't think Azan and his family are terrorists. That's crazy. He doesn't even want to come to the US. Every time Nicole asks May if she wants to go to Morocco, she says no. Nicole is just ready to "try new things".

Why would Jorge say he didn't go see a lawyer about a divorce when it's been recorded that he did?

by Anonymousreply 150June 18, 2018 3:56 PM

I can't stand Nicole, she's a complete and utter asshole. I knew she would accept whatever lame excuse Azan threw her way and she did, why even confront him about it if she's going to let it go. And Jorge and his putting his hand over the camera, oh fuck off, like he's some famous guy, you are not Sean Penn, asshole, nobody is trying to get pap shots to sell. And what is with his skeevy friend? Ugh, all of these people deserve each other. And Chantel's nasal voice sends me over the edge.

by Anonymousreply 151June 18, 2018 4:00 PM

What happened to the Tourette's girl?

by Anonymousreply 152June 18, 2018 4:14 PM

The Tourette's girl and her husband were too nice (i.e. too boring) to be on the show. No drama. Plus they're obviously legit and in love and no one wants to see that. I really liked them though. Best line of the night came when Nicole was packing and took out her exercise clothes because she has no intention of exercising in Morocco. Saddest was when she put Mae's toys in a big plastic bag and donated them to the church. Seriously? Her mom or dad couldn't hold onto them until they got back?

Last season I loathed Anifsa and thought she was a gold digger. This season I genuinely feel for her. This asshole lied to her and said he was a millionaire. Wouldn't you be pissed?

by Anonymousreply 153June 18, 2018 8:07 PM

Anfisa deserves that green card after fucking Jorge. Same with Annie and the creature. Hell grant Annie citizenship after that.

by Anonymousreply 154June 18, 2018 8:15 PM

r153 I have always said that! Jorge lied to her about his worth and then he would bitch about her to his family and get them to hate her, he's a smarmy fucker, I can see that she actually digs him, I mean she's going to counseling with him, I wouldn't.

by Anonymousreply 155June 18, 2018 11:19 PM

I guess I was the only one who felt sorry for Nicole. Watching her have those panic attacks, you could see that she knows she's making a huge mistake, but she just doesn't have the skills or the self-esteem to walk away. And watching her mother break down crying as Nicole and May left for Morocco, was pretty heartbreaking.

Nicole's mother seems like a nice lady, and you just know that she wants to knock some sense into her daughter, but as has probably been the case for Nicole's entire life, her mother just lets her do whatever she wants.

Pedro is getting to be a bit more controlling with Chantel. Has anyone noticed? He tells her to stop talking, and stop interrupting him, and gets very domineering. I know that he's from a latin country where the guys act all macho, but I'm getting a little worried for her.

That said, Chantel's parents are both bat shit crazy. That investigation is full on RIDICULOUS.

As for Molly, I say tough shit. You asked to marry a 27 year old, and when he starts acting like a 27 year old, you get all pissed off. And she even acknoledged that everyone told her so!

The diffference between why I feel sorry for Nicole and not sorry for Molly is that Nicole is 24, and Molly is in her 40's. Big difference.

Annie the trannie should have known better, as well. All the signs about David were ABUNDANTLY clear, even in Thailand. He couldn't afford the dowry, he was borrowing money from his best friend, his best friend's wife was warning her, they were going to live with said best friend in LA because David didn't have a home, and from the most recent episode, it appears that any knew David had a vasectomy from way back in Thailand, but she married him anyway.

Hey, if marrying a white American guy was more important to her than the little details, then too bad. Now live with the consequences.

by Anonymousreply 156June 19, 2018 1:59 AM

Molly is the only one I would say 100% went through with this so she could be on tv. She's already been on one reality show. She loves the attention. That whole marriage is a sham. I feel bad for her kids.

by Anonymousreply 157June 19, 2018 3:23 AM

R151, more annoying than Chantel's nasally voice is the ridiculous way she enunciates. WTF is that all about?

Jorge seems stoned in every single segment this year. Last year it was obvious when he was and wasn't high, but this year he's stoned all the time.

I feel bad for Nicole's mother because she knows Nicole is so stupid it's dangerous. It's tragic Nicole uses her own daughter as a pawn.

by Anonymousreply 158June 19, 2018 4:09 AM

[quote] This is the type of silly woman who will end up getting a family of terrorists in the country. She never even stopped to think about any criminal dealings in the family when his visa got denied. She could be letting the Morocco mafia in.

Morocco is a very modern country, except where Azan lives. Soon, that area will be torn down and modernized, since the King of the country is all about tearing down the shacks and building 21st century buildings. In fact, there are four-star hotels, Starbucks, Pizza Hut, and Mc Donalds. The only places that will remain and what is often shown are the ruins like the Medina, which is an open air market.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159June 19, 2018 4:20 AM

Are we going to talk about the fucking shittiest cover story ever? My friend dared me to call that girl and say those things..wtf? Yeah, fuck Nicole, that right there is her hint, don't feel bad for her r156, she had ample time to back the fuck out. Her mom is an idiot too, this is what comes from enabling your kid forever. Or they sue you when you ask them to move out at 30 years old, or they kill you.

by Anonymousreply 160June 19, 2018 4:34 AM

[quote] Maybe Russ and Juan onces hooked up in Colombia?

I'll bet that's what it is.

There's definitely tension between Russ and Juan. SEXUAL TENSION.

by Anonymousreply 161June 19, 2018 2:56 PM

Juan is a douche. There's no sexual tension. He's a worm who likes to push Russ's buttons (probably because he senses he's gay). The fact that he and Pao are friends doesn't say much about her. Russ should get out while he can because he can do better than a 30+ yr old 'model' who isn't even that attractive. He should find a nice muscle daddy and settle down for good.

by Anonymousreply 162June 19, 2018 6:26 PM

Lol R162.

Russ doesn't look the type to find a muscle daddy.

I think he wants Pao's motorcycle riding friend. Or Pao's brother. He seems to be into Latinos.

Both of these guys were cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163June 20, 2018 5:25 PM

Juan says...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164June 20, 2018 5:26 PM

What did she win?

by Anonymousreply 165June 20, 2018 5:27 PM

Paolo just wanted to come to the US to be a lingerie and hip hop model. She will end up some type of sex worker. That is why she won't give up Juan. Juan lasts forever. Russ - only until she meets someone richer. Nicole is so pathetic. I am not liking these visas. There should be limitations on them. Like they must have lived in the same city or country as a couple for a year, no Internet romances, etc. Mostly to protect the American population, like Nicole. All the Nicole's out there desperate for love.

by Anonymousreply 166June 20, 2018 6:22 PM

Guess who’s pregnant?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167June 20, 2018 7:46 PM

Lol, it's KAREENEEEY!

How in the fuck did that happen???

That poor child is going to be batshit crazy, if the father is any indication.

Not exactly conceived "in love," either. More like, conceived in nuttiness.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168June 20, 2018 7:52 PM

I'm waiting for Paul to ask for a DNA test.

by Anonymousreply 169June 21, 2018 4:31 AM

Russ is so cute and sweet. I want him to run away with Pao’s brother.

by Anonymousreply 170June 21, 2018 4:33 AM

He probably had her disinfected before they did the deed.

by Anonymousreply 171June 21, 2018 4:33 AM

Yep, you know it.

Has he been living in Brazil all of this time?

by Anonymousreply 172June 21, 2018 4:40 AM

R172, It looks like it...How does that work with his criminal past? Wouldn’t he be denied a long stay visa?

by Anonymousreply 173June 21, 2018 10:21 AM

Azan can barely tolerate Nicole. He is on the show for the $$$. Nicole actually thinks she has a fiance. Her stepfather was right, he saw no affection with them.

by Anonymousreply 174June 21, 2018 12:53 PM

So Nicole lives in a shitty apartment with a child, clearly has a minimum wage job and send money to her greedy man who lives in another country and can't stand the sight of her. Can't Child Services intervene? This is just plain sad.

by Anonymousreply 175June 21, 2018 2:07 PM

Azan's friend dared him to prank call...in English.

Chantel's mouth looks wired. It's never relaxed and smiling. Clinched tight.

Nicole's emotional manipulation was never more apparent than when she had her daughter calling Azan "daddy". She's probably thinking it will be harder for him to leave her if he feels some sort of responsibility for May. Nicole sees her pastor for marriage counseling. Her big question was about public displays of affection. Nicole will be in for a world of hurt when, after marriage, he still won't hold her hand in public.

by Anonymousreply 176June 21, 2018 2:11 PM

Why is Nicole so fixated on Azan? Is it because she just wants what she can never have and no one has ever said no to her. I would hope someone from US Immigration is watching these shows because there a few people I would either deny Visa's to or send back home immediately.

by Anonymousreply 177June 21, 2018 2:39 PM

R176 Nicole was pissed because she wanted Azan to "show her off".

by Anonymousreply 178June 21, 2018 10:39 PM

[quote]It looks like it...How does that work with his criminal past? Wouldn’t he be denied a long stay visa?

All countries have different rules. Perhaps, Brazil is more relaxed.

by Anonymousreply 179June 22, 2018 6:38 AM

[quote]Azan can barely tolerate Nicole. He is on the show for the $$$.

Apparently, the foreign half of a couple does not get paid, so I can see Nicole giving Azan some money. Maybe, half of what she receives, but it appears she gives a lot more than that.

by Anonymousreply 180June 22, 2018 6:42 AM

I'm surprised Nicole didn't sell Mae's toys and give the money to Azan.

by Anonymousreply 181June 22, 2018 7:45 PM

I'm surprised that the foreign half of the couples isn't getting paid.

Is that even legal? Why would they agree to be on the show?

by Anonymousreply 182June 22, 2018 7:47 PM

They cannot be paid if in the US.

by Anonymousreply 183June 22, 2018 10:01 PM

Nicole and Azan are still not married. She's back in the US and living in a trailer park (shocking, I know).

by Anonymousreply 184June 23, 2018 1:43 AM

How did you find out r184? Azan is cute but nothing too special and there are guys who have fetishes for fat women. Some of them are actually really hot too why can't Nicole find one of them?

by Anonymousreply 185June 23, 2018 4:38 AM

Supposedly Azan has girlfriends all over sending him money.

by Anonymousreply 186June 23, 2018 2:21 PM

[quote] Azan is cute but nothing too special and there are guys who have fetishes for fat women

Azan is not one of them. He constantly calls her fat and lazy.

**red flag!**

by Anonymousreply 187June 23, 2018 3:18 PM

I'm late to this topic. I just watched the story about the 42 year old women from Middletown , Ct and the 24 year old hunks from Holland. That woman looks like a tranny, and I'd say she's 47 years old. She also needy and a nitwit to boot.

by Anonymousreply 188June 23, 2018 3:23 PM

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Jorge Nava -- who met and married Russian beauty Anfisa Arkhipchenko on the TLC show last season -- was arrested last week in Arizona on multiple felony counts ... including possession of marijuana for sale and transportation of marijuana for sale.

by Anonymousreply 189June 23, 2018 3:25 PM

R188 Darcey and Jesse. They broke up. What a surprise. She's a drunk, she just attacked her sister.

by Anonymousreply 190June 23, 2018 3:26 PM

I'm not surprised, R189.

He mentioned right off the bat in Season 1, that he sells marijuana.

Jorge lives in California where it's legal, so that's no big deal. Arizona is another story, though.

by Anonymousreply 191June 23, 2018 3:32 PM

R189, beauty? That’s a stretch.

by Anonymousreply 192June 23, 2018 3:33 PM

190- Jesse's stepfather told her to her face that his stepson was out of her league.

by Anonymousreply 193June 23, 2018 3:41 PM

Jesse is very controlling.

by Anonymousreply 194June 23, 2018 3:59 PM

R193 Jesse was way out of that midget's league. She kept trying to pin him down to marry her NOW!

by Anonymousreply 195June 24, 2018 12:33 AM

Didn't the midget look like a tranny as well?

by Anonymousreply 196June 24, 2018 1:01 AM

R196 Yes! Those fucking extensions were terrifying.

by Anonymousreply 197June 24, 2018 1:05 AM

and she looked quite a bit older than 42

by Anonymousreply 198June 24, 2018 1:07 AM

I wonder what cockeyed Danielle has been up to? Still pursuing legal action against Mohamed?

by Anonymousreply 199June 24, 2018 8:19 PM

Nicole's stepdad (who looks like her grandpa) posted the tidbit online about Nicole being back in the states.

by Anonymousreply 200June 24, 2018 8:59 PM

David should never tuck his shirt in. And he needs a bra.

by Anonymousreply 201June 24, 2018 9:01 PM

[quote] I wonder what cockeyed Danielle has been up to?

Hopefully, she's been attending to her feminine hygiene issues.

by Anonymousreply 202June 24, 2018 9:53 PM

She is studying nursing. She bought a small home, a trailer I believe, for herself and her daughters. She has a new man in her life but he has no interest in being publicly known.

by Anonymousreply 203June 24, 2018 11:34 PM

So what kind of stupid shit did Nicole do on tonight's episode?

by Anonymousreply 204June 25, 2018 1:19 AM

Maybe stumbling upon Datalounge is what influenced Nicole to have some damn sense.

by Anonymousreply 205June 25, 2018 5:26 AM

Molly finds out next week that as his sponsor, she's responsible financially for Luis for the next 10 years, regardless of whether or not they are married. I hope the D was worth it!

by Anonymousreply 206June 25, 2018 5:45 PM

Hunny don't worry r206, my reality show will pay for it!

by Anonymousreply 207June 25, 2018 5:53 PM

Molly seems surprised about being responsible for Luis for the next 10 yrs. Maybe she should have done her homework before bringing him here? I'm looking forward to Azan meeting Nicole's mom next week.

by Anonymousreply 208June 25, 2018 8:58 PM

Chantel's mom cracks me up.

"Things are about to get more stupider." rofl

She's such a weirdo, and she's unintentionally funny, because she's so paranoid.

by Anonymousreply 209June 25, 2018 9:53 PM

Azan will do anything to avoid being near Nicole. He couldn't wait to get to his own room. I feel bad for her daughter. She's just a pawn for Nicole.

by Anonymousreply 210June 25, 2018 11:34 PM

If he doesn’t have a green card, she can pull her sponsorship.

by Anonymousreply 211June 25, 2018 11:53 PM

I'm sick of Russ and Paola and Juan. Russ should just go home and leave his wife with her gay husband. Juan is pure trash.

by Anonymousreply 212June 26, 2018 12:10 AM

I wonder if Annie's new friend is married to a loser as well.

by Anonymousreply 213June 26, 2018 6:55 AM

Me too! I mean why introduce a character like that and not reveal the backstory?

by Anonymousreply 214June 26, 2018 7:06 AM

Annie said Tuk has the life she wants so at least Tuk's husband can afford his wife and triplets.

by Anonymousreply 215June 26, 2018 12:45 PM

Tuk came through with some gentle common sense “he is too... laid back” and “he can get more than flipping burgers but he can’t be so picky.” Annie needs to know that it’s not the country it’s the man. 8 want more of Tuk and the stoned Monk.

by Anonymousreply 216June 26, 2018 4:49 PM

[quote]Annie needs to know that it’s not the country it’s the man.

She knows that, but she's stuck. She can't work, and all she can do is hope is that her husband finds a job.

by Anonymousreply 217June 27, 2018 4:42 AM

But I also think foreigners get the wrong idea of the country and the standard of living from TV shows and movies. There us nothing wrong with the firehouse. Half the country would kill to live there. She wants it all NOW.

by Anonymousreply 218June 27, 2018 1:55 PM

I agree, I thought the firehouse was cool.

by Anonymousreply 219June 27, 2018 2:50 PM

R218, it doesn't help that the first home she lived in when they first got to America was the home of David's sugar daddy Chris, who is pretty well off. She was burning in frau-envy.

by Anonymousreply 220June 28, 2018 10:22 AM

Annie sometimes comes off like the nail salon employees who talked shit about Elaine on Seinfeld. I keep waiting for her to say 'Nawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww BETTE MID-LAH???????????????'

by Anonymousreply 221June 29, 2018 12:21 AM

Lol I totally agree, R221.

She makes these really nasty faces, which are so ugly. And she isn't attractive in the first place, so it doesn't help her.

That said, she made her bed and she needs to lay in it. She knew what David was all about, when she married him, and she married him anyway.

Tough luck.

by Anonymousreply 222June 29, 2018 1:53 AM

I thought the same thing r221 and r222, and that if she had a better body, David wouldn't have been her only option. Ladies in third world countries, firm up your asses!

by Anonymousreply 223June 29, 2018 2:01 AM

[quote]Ladies in third world countries, firm up your asses!

LOL

by Anonymousreply 224June 29, 2018 6:32 AM

Those DR guys are really shifty. I hope The Family Chantel gets Pedro busted all the way back. It's only a matter of time before he starts beating those false eyelashes off Chantel. Luis is a hot mess too, but of course Molly was a complete idiot for thinking he was going to be a "stepfather" to her kids.

The only one who seems to have worked out is Devar, who married Melanie, against the objections of her sister. They were on Dr Phil, have married, had a child, and evidently are doing OK.

There was an older guy in the first season (can't remember his name, maybe another David?) who married a Filipino girl named Nikki. He insisted she sign a prenup, which she eventually did. But they were pretty hilarious because she did nothing but glare at him the entire time. In one episode I think they went to NYC and she tried on an expensive wedding dress which he told her she couldn't have. I'll bet she is long gone.

I also wonder how "singer" Evelyn, David and her creepy family are coming along in that little town in New Hampshire or wherever. Hopefully we'll see them in the catch up show.

by Anonymousreply 225June 29, 2018 4:10 PM

Mark and Nikki apparently are still married.

by Anonymousreply 226June 30, 2018 1:45 AM

Apparently Josh and Akita are still together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227June 30, 2018 7:14 AM

I loved how Annie said in front of David's sister that he had to stop borrowing money and start making money. Sis was also hip to the fact that giving him money was only going to enable him to be passive in his life approach.

by Anonymousreply 228June 30, 2018 7:25 PM

David's sister looks just like David....only not as curvy.

by Anonymousreply 229June 30, 2018 10:46 PM

How often does Pedro's family come around if she hasn't had to see them since they got married in the DR a year ago?

by Anonymousreply 230July 2, 2018 1:53 AM

Azan is gay, right?

by Anonymousreply 231July 2, 2018 2:12 AM

The ping pong bar!!!

by Anonymousreply 232July 2, 2018 2:52 AM

Can you imagine watching sex acts with David? Gross.

Gay or not, I think Azan is probably scamming money from several international women he has met online.

by Anonymousreply 233July 2, 2018 2:56 PM

I had to rewind and watch the scene with Annie and Ashley several times. Annie does the worst impression of an Asian since Mickey Rooney in Breakfast at Tiffany's. Hilarious. Azan could not look Nicole's mother in the eye so that says alot. Clearly the marriage doesn't happen since Nicole is back in the trailer park so I'm dying to see how this shitfest plays out.

by Anonymousreply 234July 2, 2018 5:04 PM

Did anyone else think it was creepy how Azan kept holding Nicole's daughter May and stroking her hair and caressing her? Maybe it was his way of avoiding interacting with Nicole and her mother but I thought it was odd nonetheless.

The relationship between Luis and the overweight Southern woman is the most fake on the show, as she's some kind of reality show wannabe trying to promote her lingerie store in Atlanta. I do kind of feel for Luis because she is a loudmouth and a bully who gets very nasty and overbearing if she doesn't get her way. A bad match for a Latin man.

by Anonymousreply 235July 2, 2018 5:10 PM

R235 I was thinking the same thing about Azan and May but, since he's gay, I think touching and holding her is perfectly fine.

by Anonymousreply 236July 2, 2018 5:15 PM

These people are nuts. Have Azan and Nicole fucked yet?

by Anonymousreply 237July 4, 2018 1:41 AM

I wonder if Nicole will get the chance to crack out that $800 wedding gown that reveals her giant bazooms and fat arms. Those Moroccans will be fainting dead away at the sight of her!

by Anonymousreply 238July 4, 2018 1:56 AM

Man David is a loser! Now he wants to borrow money from his sister? No way he couldn't st least go get SOME kind of job.

by Anonymousreply 239July 4, 2018 5:02 AM

Chantel's family is right Pedro's sister is stanky.

by Anonymousreply 240July 4, 2018 6:31 AM

I'm sure Pedro is paying for Nicole's braces.

by Anonymousreply 241July 4, 2018 1:58 PM

Molly thought her young vacation hook-up was going to miraculously turn into Mr. Mom. He said he misses the clubs, the beaches and the food.

by Anonymousreply 242July 4, 2018 2:01 PM

But not enough to return.

by Anonymousreply 243July 4, 2018 2:32 PM

That wedding gown is just another sign that Nicole doesn't give a fuck about Azan's culture. Plus a Moroccan caftan would have been much more flattering on her.

by Anonymousreply 244July 4, 2018 2:41 PM

[quote] There was an older guy in the first season (can't remember his name, maybe another David?) who married a Filipino girl named Nikki

Nikki is a damned TRANNIE.

I don't know how anyone actually believed that Nick was born a female.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245July 4, 2018 9:55 PM

Mark and Nick. Yuck.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246July 4, 2018 9:56 PM

You just know that Mark wanted "Nikki's" 19 year old ladyboy snatch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247July 4, 2018 11:24 PM

Azan looks like a wild animal I can't believe anyone would find him attractive. Nicole is incredibly desperate to be hitching herself to him.

by Anonymousreply 248July 4, 2018 11:27 PM

Azan is gorgeous— facially, tight body, and that smooth copper skin. Sleazy yes, but definitely hot.

by Anonymousreply 249July 4, 2018 11:49 PM

I don't find Azan that attractive. He's pretty average.

by Anonymousreply 250July 4, 2018 11:50 PM

Azan looks like some unknown animal of some sort.

by Anonymousreply 251July 5, 2018 6:43 AM

Azan has an abnormally narrow face.

by Anonymousreply 252July 5, 2018 6:50 AM

Chantel does an Ugly Cry in the previews.

by Anonymousreply 253July 6, 2018 2:37 AM

Chantal has great tits

by Anonymousreply 254July 6, 2018 2:44 AM

Pedro's booty is high and tight

by Anonymousreply 255July 6, 2018 2:55 AM

River from The Family Chantel looks like a young Randy Newman, only black.

by Anonymousreply 256July 6, 2018 2:56 AM

I think River from The Family Chantel is cute.

by Anonymousreply 257July 6, 2018 6:58 AM

I don't think Jorge has a secret daughter. I believe Anfisa is reaching for anything to make Jorge look bad.

by Anonymousreply 258July 6, 2018 7:30 AM

River is ugly and o hope Pedro kicks his ha ass

by Anonymousreply 259July 6, 2018 2:09 PM

Chantel's boobs are fake

by Anonymousreply 260July 6, 2018 2:44 PM

[quote]I also wonder how "singer" Evelyn, David and her creepy family are coming along in that little town in New Hampshire or wherever. Hopefully we'll see them in the catch up show.

That's David from Granada, Spain who lost his shit when Evelyn tried to talk to him about sex. Are they still living in that New Hampshire small town? I remember his dream was to move to warmer, and more cosmopolitan, Virginia. And why do you call her family creepy?

by Anonymousreply 261July 6, 2018 10:38 PM

River reminds me of an even cornier version of Will Smith's son

by Anonymousreply 262July 6, 2018 11:29 PM

River looks like fucking sideshow Bob, what's with his hair? And mother of Chantel is decent looking then she hooked up with a chubby Latino, wtf?

by Anonymousreply 263July 7, 2018 12:48 AM

I think River has a long thick blatino cock. I think Pedro is kind of cute and oils like to see more of his ass. I don’t find Luis attractive, maybe because he seems like such a lazy user.

by Anonymousreply 264July 7, 2018 1:58 AM

[quote]And mother of Chantel is decent looking then she hooked up with a chubby Latino, wtf?

No, her husband is black.

by Anonymousreply 265July 7, 2018 7:16 AM

I loved when Chantel's mother told her husband to hold her earrings, hahaha. Bitch is ready to throw down!

Things are about to get a little bit more stupider, indeed.

by Anonymousreply 266July 7, 2018 12:16 PM

Annie the Trannie probably was a sex worker. She has that look about her. Yeah, like she and David just "happened" to wander into the sex shops. Pfft.

And what in the hell was she talking about with all the **** ****? Was she saying suck dick? I couldn't figure it out.

I knew right off about the ping pong reference, but I couldn't understand the other things she mentioned.

Also, do these whores really open up beer bottles with their pussies??? How in the hell does that work??

by Anonymousreply 267July 7, 2018 12:18 PM

Azan has a tight and slim little body.

I'll bet he rides European dick like a champ!

by Anonymousreply 268July 7, 2018 8:13 PM

I’d love to see Azan ride Jesse or Andrrre’s European dicks :p

by Anonymousreply 269July 7, 2018 8:49 PM

River looks like Michael Jackson as the Scarecrow in The Wiz.

by Anonymousreply 270July 8, 2018 1:49 AM

I can't wait to see River get his ass kicked!

He started the fight because he threw something at Pedro.

Don't write checks your ass can't cash, River!

by Anonymousreply 271July 8, 2018 9:44 PM

Is Chantel's mama gonna ask "daddy" to hold her earrings again?? rofl

by Anonymousreply 272July 8, 2018 9:45 PM

I think tonight the bill for the past due rent on the firehouse lands on Penguin David. Annie may have to start working the streets of Louisville.

by Anonymousreply 273July 8, 2018 9:53 PM

[quote] Annie may have to start working the streets of Louisville.

Well it wouldn't be the first time.

by Anonymousreply 274July 8, 2018 10:03 PM

Annie doesn't have a filter. Her discussing David's job situation in front of his sister like she did....wouldn't go over too well between an American couple.

Also seems to be a bit of weight fluctuation with Nicole. She looked pretty good when her mom arrived. The scene when they discuss the Belarus girlfriend, she's heavy. Her interviews alone she looks better than her interviews with Azan. It's distracting.

by Anonymousreply 275July 8, 2018 10:10 PM

I really like Nicole's mom, Robbalee.

She seems like a nice lady, but she was obviously too indulgent of Nicole.

by Anonymousreply 276July 8, 2018 10:28 PM

Azan's expressions when Nicole tries to cozy up to him are priceless. That piggy face and those slitty eyes are disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 277July 8, 2018 11:22 PM

Annie needs to get her eyebrows thinned out/narrowed. They are all I see in my mind's eye when she is mentioned in this thread.

Annie's reference to the ping pong bars reminded me of "Priscilla, Queen of The Desert". I really thought the movie just made that up. I learn something new from 90-Day Fiancée all the time.

Logo should do a gay version of this show. It would be more entertaining than vapid Repulvada on "Finding (Out) Prince Charming (is a disease-ridden whore)".

by Anonymousreply 278July 9, 2018 12:02 AM

So what's with Nicole's mother's eye?

Plastic surgery gone wrong, or mild stroke?

by Anonymousreply 279July 9, 2018 2:32 AM

Panic attacks. Leaving one of the most vital documents for the marriage license. Nicole doesn't want to get married.

by Anonymousreply 280July 9, 2018 2:36 AM

Chantel's sister Winter is so pretty.

If she could get down to Chantel's size, she'd be absolutely gorge.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281July 9, 2018 2:38 AM

River stole my look

by Anonymousreply 282July 9, 2018 2:52 AM

Daniel and Lauren are back to talk about the current season!

by Anonymousreply 283July 9, 2018 3:25 AM

Is Lauren living in Israel now?

by Anonymousreply 284July 9, 2018 3:26 AM

That twink who showed David and Trannie around the storage facility apartment is so cute! He's just adorable, and very professional.

During the big fight, Winter really came through! When Pedro charge River, Winter grabbed him from behind and yanked him back, hahahaha. Don't fuck with Winter!

by Anonymousreply 285July 9, 2018 3:54 AM

Is Winter the other daughter in Family Chantel?

by Anonymousreply 286July 9, 2018 4:03 AM

Yes, Winter is the big girl in pink.

Don't mess with her!

by Anonymousreply 287July 9, 2018 4:18 AM

Omg, that 90 Day Fiance Live aftershow is a hot mess!

People are just running their mouths off, and I love how the guests keep referring to "The Family Chantel." haha

You all do know why Pedro says that? Because it's the literal translation from Spanish. La familia de Chantel, or "the family of Chantel," which in English would be said "Chantel's family." But I do find the whole thing hilarious.

Also, Nikki's brother Antonio was a guest, and he had to be bleeped left and right. He called David a loser, said nobody wants him, and Annie's just using him for a green card because that's the promise David made to her family. What??!!

Antonio also revealed that the reason Chris was so generous to David was because in his youth, Chris lost a good friend to suicide, and when David said that he was feeling suicidal, Chris made him a promise that he would always be there for David. So Antonio said that David was basically playing on Chris' loyalties and emotions, to hit him up for money.

Now it all makes sense.

Spill that tea, Miss Antonio!!

by Anonymousreply 288July 9, 2018 4:23 AM

Molly's brother is really hot.

I loved seeing him in his flannel. Is he gay?

by Anonymousreply 289July 9, 2018 4:32 AM

I liked Nikki & Antonio. Why can't Pedro speak English better? I've always heard when you're a native French or Spanish speaker learning English is easier and he lives with a woman who's first language is English so he must hear it at home. It' been a few years and Anfisa & Annie can speak better English and they grew up learning a different alphabet!

by Anonymousreply 290July 9, 2018 4:32 AM

The Mother Chantel trying to speak with Pedro's sister was paintful to watch. She used a spanish accent, but spoke english.

by Anonymousreply 291July 9, 2018 4:42 AM

[quote]Annie may have to start working the streets of Louisville.

I thought the exact same thing.

by Anonymousreply 292July 9, 2018 5:18 AM

r290 , they seem to mostly communicate in Spanish, I've definitely seen an improvement in Chantal's Spanish compared to their first season.

by Anonymousreply 293July 9, 2018 12:26 PM

Trannie threatens to go back to Thailand.

Pfft. Yeah, like that whore is actually gonna go through with it.

She married the Penguin for the green card, and she's not going anywhere.

Open up a ping pong shop bitch, and get to work!

by Anonymousreply 294July 9, 2018 9:17 PM

I almost feel bad for Trannie when they said how they have sex five times a week, then I remembered all the red flags he sent up and how she could have firmed up her ass and gotten a better American husband.

by Anonymousreply 295July 9, 2018 9:31 PM

Annie was a little celebrity when she went back to her village for the engagement. She was leaving for a better life in that mythical place, America, with old man who promised to take care of her. No frickin' way is she going home to say she's married to a lazy, no working old man and living in a storage facility. I'm surprised David hasn't found a way to collect disability.

by Anonymousreply 296July 9, 2018 9:58 PM

David is incapable or unwilling of being honest or genuine, about anything. Annie was right when she said everything that comes out of his mouth is bullshit.

He's only fixated on figuring out how to pretend he's a victim and to get other people to help him out.

by Anonymousreply 297July 9, 2018 10:04 PM

[quote] David is incapable or unwilling of being honest or genuine, about anything. Annie was right when she said everything that comes out of his mouth is bullshit.

That's her own damned fault. She should have taken the hint when he couldn't come up with the dowry, and had to BORROW money from his "best friend."

And then she also knew beforehand that he had a vasectomy. She knew wanted kids, so again, don't cry about it after the fact.

Finally, she also knew that he didn't have a home in America. She relied on David (who relied on Chris) to give them a home.

Sorry, but common sense should have told her not to marry him, but she did it anyway for the Green Card. Too bad. Now she has to live with it.

by Anonymousreply 298July 9, 2018 10:08 PM

Miss Antonio was not happy when the host said 'oops...times up!' And I'd love to know what was bleeped. Danielle. Oh my. Well, she does seem like she's in a better place. Love Winter but was embarrassed for her when her dress rode up during the fight and we got a big glimpse of her spanx. Pedro's sister and The Mother Chantal got knocked to the ground by River which was shocking yet hilarious. I don't care about Russ and Paolo anymore. Paolo is fake even for this show.

by Anonymousreply 299July 9, 2018 11:25 PM

I’d definitey watch Russ if he were paired with a Sexy Paolo. That corn fed sweetie needs some Latin dick :) and I don’t buy Antonio’s reasoning of David threatening suicide to manipulate Chris. Antonio is protecting daddy Chris who is his family. There’s something sketchier to their bromance— like they’re bound by some dark secret they’re keeping for each other.

by Anonymousreply 300July 9, 2018 11:54 PM

[quote] I don't care about Russ and Paolo anymore.

Me too. The Russ/Paola and Jorge/Anfisa stories are boring this season. I only watch for the other three couples.

[quote] Love Winter but was embarrassed for her when her dress rode up during the fight and we got a big glimpse of her spanx

Winter wasn't scared to join the fracas, even one bit! She just jumped right in there and grabbed Pedro by the collar, yet she still had the composure to keep pulling down her dress, lol. Girl was ready to fight!

I love how The Mother Chantal got knocked on her ass. Put those earrings back on bitch, because your ass is on the floor!

Oh, and Winter has some Tig old Bitties!

It made me giggle when Winter was staring down all that food on the table and said, "mom, this food looks sooooo good!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301July 10, 2018 1:58 AM

I saw the first season of Pedro and Chantel. Chantel used her first season money for boobs. Second season money for a nose job and better weave. I really don't like this girl and her family and her eye lashes.

by Anonymousreply 302July 10, 2018 3:06 AM

R302. She looks the exact same.

by Anonymousreply 303July 10, 2018 4:13 AM

That's pretty generous of Chris to offer David the opportunity to live in the storage facility rent free if he works there.

by Anonymousreply 304July 10, 2018 5:39 AM

How long will it be until Annie can get a job in the US?

by Anonymousreply 305July 10, 2018 5:50 AM

I don't see why she just doesn't open up her own Thai restaurant, R305.

She seems to be a good cook, and I'll bet it would go over well in Louisville.

She doesn't need a work permit or license, because she can cook and David can run the business.

I guarantee they could make big bucks, if they went that route.

by Anonymousreply 306July 10, 2018 5:55 AM

I feel like Pedro is a bit slow. Even Azan speaks better English than him and he's never even been to the US.

by Anonymousreply 307July 10, 2018 6:06 AM

[quote]She doesn't need a work permit or license, because she can cook and David can run the business. I guarantee they could make big bucks, if they went that route.

I guarantee that opening a business requires money they don't have. Currently, they don't have a kitchen, so there's no way they can even sell a few plates out of their place.

by Anonymousreply 308July 10, 2018 6:47 AM

I'm guessing Annie and David are living off the money they make from being on the show. The apartment in that storage facility was dreadful. I really do feel bad for Annie because she was clearly deceived. But, according to David's instagram, they're still together. Go figure.

by Anonymousreply 309July 10, 2018 2:07 PM

Evidently David is only 49. He looks like he's 65. AND he's getting fatter all the time!

by Anonymousreply 310July 10, 2018 7:28 PM

I'm curious...when you see these people eating out do they pay the check or does the production pick it up? If it's a free meal that could explain why we see David and Annie eating out so much. But I'm pretty sure The Family Chantal paid for that spread from Costco themselves.

by Anonymousreply 311July 10, 2018 8:40 PM

The storage facility apartment really wasn’t bad. The kitchen was pretty nice for a free place and all they really needed was a hot plate or electric countertop range.

by Anonymousreply 312July 10, 2018 9:14 PM

I have a hard time believing someone who lived in poverty in Thailand would be so horrified with that apartment. My first place after moving away from home was worse! It actually looked fairly new and clean.

by Anonymousreply 313July 11, 2018 1:28 AM

Yeah, the apartment at the storage facility was okay, and it was great for a free place to lay your head.

by Anonymousreply 314July 11, 2018 4:45 AM

[quote]I have a hard time believing someone who lived in poverty in Thailand would be so horrified with that apartment.

I agree, but I think it's just serves as a reminder to Annie that she is nowhere near her American dream.

by Anonymousreply 315July 11, 2018 5:18 AM

[quote] I think it's just serves as a reminder to Annie that she is nowhere near her American dream.

Join the fucking club.

by Anonymousreply 316July 11, 2018 5:20 AM

LOL, R316)

by Anonymousreply 317July 11, 2018 5:22 AM

So tired of hearing Annie say she hates American food. Go home!

by Anonymousreply 318July 12, 2018 3:26 PM

Annie was deceived by David so she has every right to be pissed off. He made lots of promises and never delivered. Not only that but he's broke and a fucking hot mess.

by Anonymousreply 319July 13, 2018 3:39 AM

Didn't he borrow money from Chris while there the whole time? She knew he had no dough, he haggled with her parents over her and borrowed money for the ride through town where he throws money or whatever that thing was, those are what we call "red flags".

by Anonymousreply 320July 13, 2018 3:55 AM

Chris must be in love with David

by Anonymousreply 321July 14, 2018 5:50 AM

I can't stand Chantel's fake tears.

They're just so FAKE!!

by Anonymousreply 322July 16, 2018 12:19 AM

I just saw some ads running for "Before the 90 Days." It's back in August!

Can't wait for Darcy's freakout on the Dutch guy. She looks drunk, too.

Good times.

by Anonymousreply 323July 16, 2018 12:33 AM

If she says ONE more time, "I just wanted our families to get along!!!".....

by Anonymousreply 324July 16, 2018 12:37 AM

"I feel like Pedro wants me to choose between him and my family and I'm not OK with that." That's exactly what she wants him to do. Ugh. I really want her to go away and take her jackass family with her.

by Anonymousreply 325July 16, 2018 1:57 AM

before the 90 days....Corny and Antonio and Antonio's ass are must see TV

by Anonymousreply 326July 16, 2018 2:03 AM

It looks like we see Paul and Kareeny too!

by Anonymousreply 327July 16, 2018 7:38 PM

Why is Danielle back on the show? Her story line is over.

And truly, she's not that interesting.

by Anonymousreply 328July 16, 2018 8:23 PM

Azan was so cute with Nicole's mother. It was like the teacher was scolding him, and he was getting all fidgety.

Those two really shouldn't be married. I don't care what Nicole says, the signs ARE there. Don't do it!

Russ has some serious anger, lol.

I love how he controlled himself at the restaurant, but the minute he got home, he got very upset. Understandably.

He used to look at Paola very lovingly, but now his eyes read nothing but hatred for her. I mean, literal hatred. He's seething on the inside. Those two aren't going to last.

by Anonymousreply 329July 16, 2018 8:55 PM

The reunion looks like it's going to get nuts.

What in the hell is the beef between Paola and Anfisa? Anfisa IS a fucking hooker. Own it, bitch.

And why is Jorge coming for Russ? He spent all last season talking crap about Anfisa, and all of a sudden now he's her defender? What a goddamned moron.

I have really grown to hate both Jorge and Anfisa.

by Anonymousreply 330July 16, 2018 9:12 PM

Paola thinks her shit don't stink, but believe me you, her logs are the size of duraflames

by Anonymousreply 331July 16, 2018 11:58 PM

I haven't been watching. What happened with Paola's gay friend Juan? Is he still a factor?

by Anonymousreply 332July 17, 2018 3:32 AM

[quote]And why is Jorge coming for Russ? He spent all last season talking crap about Anfisa, and all of a sudden now he's her defender? What a goddamned moron.

Jorge has battered husband syndrome, and he'll do and say anything to keep the piece, which means sticking up for Anfisa no matter what.

by Anonymousreply 333July 17, 2018 5:06 AM

I mean peace.

by Anonymousreply 334July 17, 2018 6:08 AM

Bullshit r333, he's every bit a part of that whole fuckery they have going. He's an instigator and then narks on her to his family with his smug, creepy face. He's lucky she stuck after he lied to her.

by Anonymousreply 335July 17, 2018 6:13 AM

What, he can't confide in his family? He only lies in order to avoid backlash, and saying Anfisa does internet porn is not a lie. He recanted what he said on the reunion, but her naked ass is all over the web.

by Anonymousreply 336July 17, 2018 6:17 AM

No i'm not even talking about the porn, I am talking about a lesson I learned when I was 19, don't tell my family every fight I have with my boyfriend because we WILL make up but they will always hate him after that. He would go out with his sisters and say awful things and then act surprised that they hated her. I fucking hate people that do that shit, so dramatic and manipulative.

by Anonymousreply 337July 17, 2018 6:31 AM

Well, he's not the only one who does that. I'm sure being on a show the producers make them bring up the subject. Jorge and his sister simply just can't have lunch. Their is a show to film.

by Anonymousreply 338July 17, 2018 6:37 AM

Sorry if I offended you, Jorge. Maybe try selling blow instead of weed, you need more money which you knew when you landed that golddigger.

by Anonymousreply 339July 17, 2018 6:40 AM

I still think River from the family Chantel is hot. I love his hair.

by Anonymousreply 340July 17, 2018 6:42 AM

[quote]Their is a show to film.

Oopsie again. I mean There.

by Anonymousreply 341July 17, 2018 6:44 AM

[quote]Sorry if I offended you, Jorge. Maybe try selling blow instead of weed, you need more money which you knew when you landed that golddigger.

Well, I'm not Jorge, so offense. With that said, the above statement is one thing I agree with that you said.

by Anonymousreply 342July 17, 2018 6:45 AM

Continuing:

It is true that Jorge needed to sell something more lucrative than weed, because Anfisa was expectig him to be a millionaire. At most, Jorge was a thousand-aire like the rest of us.

by Anonymousreply 343July 17, 2018 6:55 AM

But also, those two dated long before the show, Jorge and Anfisa, that's why she is still with him, I think she is really in love with him which is why it's sad that he would talk so much shit about her now.

by Anonymousreply 344July 17, 2018 7:00 AM

What, that's not love? Anfisa is sticking around for the green card. Don't get it twisted.

by Anonymousreply 345July 17, 2018 7:04 AM

I just can't imagine her having sex with him. Unless it is for the green card. Has there been any proof, credible reports, she is doing porn on the Web? I see they ask her about it at the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 346July 17, 2018 2:19 PM

So is Jorge really the father of the ten year old kid?

by Anonymousreply 347July 17, 2018 6:04 PM

The finale episode was hilarious.

Chantel's family truly are fundie deplorables. Her mother shouting, "Immigration! Immigration for Pedro and Nicole! Immigration for Pedro and Nicole! Muy malo! Muy malo!" Freak. I loved watching her walk around with Nicole's hair in her hands.

Then after they saw that Nicole had scratched River, Winter was like, "I'm going to beat her ass!!" and Chantel's mother kept saying, "hold my rings!" Rofl.

The best part was how production kept showing the food all over the floor and table. They kept panning to the food, which cracked me up.

I feel so sorry for Pedro. You can tell that he's very frustrated trying to tell his side of the story, especially since his English isn't good. Chantel is firing off words at a mile a minute, expecting him to be able to understand and respond, and he was getting all flustered. I felt really bad for him.

Nicole really pissed me off. She was so fucking rude. When Azan wanted her to explain to his sister and mother why the wedding was off, she wouldn't even speak to them! The sister spent $6,000 on this bogus wedding, and Nicole had NOTHING to say? What a bitch.

She has no clue that Azan just wanted her to say something - anything - to show some sort of remorse, but she wouldn't even do that. Instead, she kept saying, "you talk to them." That's the mark of a spoiled, immature child who always got her way, and has no sympathy for anyone else or their money and time that was wasted. Ugh.

And then there's poor Russ who is damned if he does, and damned if he doesn't, with nutty Paola. He can do no right in her eyes.

These people all need to get divorced or separated. NOW.

by Anonymousreply 348July 17, 2018 11:51 PM

Paola is a terrible actress and she is acting. Russ is just clueless and I really feel bad for him. Pedo, Pedro, Pedro. I really do believe he loves Chantal but her family is so intrusive and crazy they won't be happy until they break them up.

by Anonymousreply 349July 17, 2018 11:59 PM

Clearly Azan's sister was angling to get to the US through him. No wedding = no citizenship. They probably thought Nicole was young and dumb and she'd be the easiest way to get there out of all of the women he was communicating with.

by Anonymousreply 350July 18, 2018 1:02 AM

Honey, not everyone is scheming to get to the US. Some people are happy right where they are. Perhaps she was pissed off because she was out $6,000 because of Nicole's stupidity?

by Anonymousreply 351July 18, 2018 1:48 PM

[quote]Has there been any proof, credible reports, she is doing porn on the Web? I see they ask her about it at the reunion.

There's webcam footage of her before she got on the show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 352July 19, 2018 7:08 AM

I don't judge her for being a webcam girl at least she's not fucking strangers then but own up to it.

by Anonymousreply 353July 19, 2018 7:21 AM

Oh, I'm sure for the right price she does.

by Anonymousreply 354July 19, 2018 7:54 AM

Sorry, Pedro and his sister are assholes. Expecially the sister. I saw the special that showed where his mom served chicken feet but she and her daughter never ate it and Chantel had never seen them eat it. When Chantal asked why they would serve it to her family they just smiled. They are more evil than Chantal's family.

by Anonymousreply 355July 19, 2018 6:25 PM

My favorite part of 90 days is the fight between Chantel and Pedro's sister and mother in the hotel lobby in the DR.

Chantel thinks that Pedro's sister Nicole called her a "fucking bitch," so Chantel verbally retaliates:

"You will not speak to me like that. GOOD NIGHT!" Bwahahaha... you tell 'em, Chantel!

Then she walks away and Pedro's mom and sister laugh at her, which is even more hilarious.

But then comes my favorite line by Chantel: "**** ass, bitch ass, slut ass, whore!" hahahahaha

I use that line all the time now! I only wish I knew what the bleeped out part was.

by Anonymousreply 356July 19, 2018 6:47 PM

[quote]Sorry, Pedro and his sister are assholes. Expecially the sister. I saw the special that showed where his mom served chicken feet but she and her daughter never ate it and Chantel had never seen them eat it. When Chantal asked why they would serve it to her family they just smiled. They are more evil than Chantal's family.

So true.

Even if it is a delicacy in the DR, Pedro and his family don't eat it. So, why serve something you don't eat? It's like serving fish eggs, caviar, when you don't eat it.

by Anonymousreply 357July 20, 2018 2:28 AM

And who the fuck paid for Pedro's sisters braces? Where did they harvest the money to pay for that shit?

by Anonymousreply 358July 20, 2018 6:50 PM

I figured out what animal Azan looks like.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 359July 20, 2018 10:22 PM

r357 actually now that you pointed that out, it is quite possible. I can imagine people hating caviar but for cameras and the want of impressing, serve it as an appetizer at a get-together. Nobody ever says they have a 'craving' for oysters and yet they are served as a delicacy at some events.

by Anonymousreply 360July 21, 2018 12:50 PM

Pedro's sister Nicole looked like a mess, with those braces and fluorescent red lips.

I really can't wait for the reunion. They all came ready to fight!

by Anonymousreply 361July 21, 2018 8:26 PM

[quote]actually now that you pointed that out, it is quite possible. I can imagine people hating caviar but for cameras and the want of impressing, serve it as an appetizer at a get-together. Nobody ever says they have a 'craving' for oysters and yet they are served as a delicacy at some events.

Chicken feet aren't the caviar of the DR. It's common low income food.

by Anonymousreply 362July 22, 2018 6:28 AM

Reunion tonight. Looks like the family Chantell will be there.

by Anonymousreply 363July 23, 2018 3:20 AM

Will Chantel's mother ask someone to hold her rings?

by Anonymousreply 364July 23, 2018 4:20 AM

Man, this thing was 3 hours, and there was Big Brother and HW of Potomac. I had to pace myself and watch just half.

by Anonymousreply 365July 23, 2018 6:51 AM

I love that Russ and Pao's bitchy under their breath comments were caught on camera. Just shows what a catty little bitch Russ is. He and Pao come off more like girlfriends than husband and wife. And, if you had told me a year ago that I would be Team Anifisa I would never have believed it.

by Anonymousreply 366July 23, 2018 4:57 PM

I thought David got off easy last night - nobody brought up the firehouse or the storage unit, much less the fact that he still has no job and is getting fatter by the day. He was so smug about being in contact with Luis and giving Molly a hard time about throwing his phone or whatever the fuck she did. I only WISH they will bring on Chris and his wife AND her brother to kick his ping pong loving, penguin ass to the CURB!

by Anonymousreply 367July 23, 2018 6:03 PM

Paola and Juan are such bitches.

by Anonymousreply 368July 23, 2018 6:27 PM

Russ had on the gayest shoes ever.

by Anonymousreply 369July 23, 2018 6:36 PM

Hopefully next week they’ll give us more David. He can’t get off that easy! I want to see That psychopath Juan fuck Russ so bad. Team Russ all the way even though he is a little bitch. Anfisa is a queen. Who cares if she was a cam girl. It’s an honest living if you can swing it! And Chantal came off very compassionate toward the other fiancés during their trying moments while many of the others just smirked or laughed. I bet she’ll be a great nurse. Didn’t really see that side of her on the show.

by Anonymousreply 370July 23, 2018 7:10 PM

That's because the family Chantal raised her right r370

by Anonymousreply 371July 23, 2018 9:16 PM

I like Chantal and I even like Pedro. I don't see anything wrong with him sending money home to his family. I was very impressed that Chantal helped calm AnalVisa down. But her family is determined to break them up and Pedro will get so sick and tired of them that they will succeed. Plus, Chantal, being a good daughter, would never turn her back on them. So they might as well call it quits now. And can I just say how hot Pedro's upper body looked in that tight pink polo shirt. Stud.

by Anonymousreply 372July 23, 2018 9:58 PM

I think Nicole has been heavily medicated this season, she hasn't been nearly as agitated or violent as normal. Azan doesn't want anything to do with her, just her money. It's obvious to everyone but her. Pedro is a shithead, he cares only about his sister wife and his mamacita. Chantal needs to divorce his lying ass and send him back to the DR with Luis. Pao is a slutassbitchwhore as they say on Reddit, she's one small step from a porn career, Russ is a gay boy and Pao's jealous AF of Anfisa who is the only one with half a brain on the entire show. Annie the tranny wants everyone to believe she was a nice Tai girl who just happened to meet the American man and fall in love, blah blah. Yeah right! She met him in a blow job bar where she worked. She's the biggest whore of them all. Jorge is just a lying nothing. David is a fat fuck who won't take a job because he has a masters. This is what has actually come out of his mouth on Instagram and Facebook. He's too good for most jobs, so he thinks. Mostly, he's too fat for most jobs. I hope they really give it to David and Nicole/Azan next week. Those bitches have it coming.

by Anonymousreply 373July 23, 2018 10:33 PM

Where DOES Pao get all her fake Loubs and LV's, Gucci's etc? Columbia? I suppose those fakes are a dime a dozen in MiAMI!

by Anonymousreply 374July 23, 2018 10:35 PM

Spoiler Alert:

Nicole is back in the US living in a trailer. Wedding never happened.

by Anonymousreply 375July 23, 2018 10:38 PM

I can't help but feel sorry for Danielle

by Anonymousreply 376July 23, 2018 10:40 PM

Azan caught cheating with Mohammed

by Anonymousreply 377July 23, 2018 10:50 PM

Thank God they give us "Before the 90 Days" so we won't go through severe withdrawal. It looks like next week we catch up with Darcy in Amsterdam, who has apparently gone blonde, screaming at that cute guy to GET OUT OF MY LIFE!!!!!!

And poor Melanie, who just popped out a kid, just as Devar turns into a raging alcoholic. Great.

by Anonymousreply 378July 23, 2018 10:56 PM

I sincerely hope Danielle finds the love she desperately wants. She seems like she's been through alot in life and just wants to be happy.

by Anonymousreply 379July 23, 2018 10:59 PM

Agree with R373 completely. Pedro's face get uglier the more he talks. Helping family is one thing, but his family, who are both able to work, are living better than Chantel and him. Pao is just a mean girl. She doest really love Russ, she seems to always enjoy what Juan says about him. She deserves to have Russ run off with Juan.

by Anonymousreply 380July 23, 2018 11:12 PM

I would like to see Pedro and River naked and flip flopping. I’ll bet Pedro gives a nasty, verbal, pounding fuck.

by Anonymousreply 381July 24, 2018 2:11 AM

I think Pedro is fucking his sister. Who gives a shit about Danielle? She's a smelly, moronic stalker who's possibly the worst looking human on Earth. She can't speak English for shit, yet she thinks she's going to be a nurse? Right. She wasn't smart enough to keep her job as a butt wiper on her season so right, RN here we come! Also, she's a convicted criminal with a record 2 arms long. No need to feel sorry for her. Team Mohamed! He's the best looking guy so far. David is the biggest fraud out there. He married a sex worker, he's a leech and abandoned his kids, paid no child support, has tons of unpaid debt and did you HEAR him go on and on with unsolicited advice for all the others??? He needs to STFU, have a seat and get back on his gastric bypass diet.

by Anonymousreply 382July 24, 2018 1:21 PM

No love for Anfisa, and I love the cattiness between her and Pao. Two gold diggers at their finest.

by Anonymousreply 383July 25, 2018 2:44 AM

Lol R383.

Neither Jorge nor Russ has any gold to dig.

They're just "harvesting" a U.S. green card.

by Anonymousreply 384July 25, 2018 3:31 AM

r372, I agree, I don't think Pedro's sending money home is a problem. Chantal at first didn't either, she only started having a problem with it once she started hating his sister and her family got into her ear about not trusting him. The house in DR is only nicer because a dollar goes a longer way in the caribbean.

Of all the couples I thought Pedro and Chantal seemed the most 'genuine' or realistic. Outside of the show and chantals insane family hamming it up for cameras, I think they would've had a long happy life together.

by Anonymousreply 385July 25, 2018 5:17 AM

[quote], I agree, I don't think Pedro's sending money home is a problem.

I didn't at first either, but he spends way more than he should, if he's buying big ticket items along with money.

[quote]Chantal at first didn't either, she only started having a problem with it once she started hating his sister and her family got into her ear about not trusting him.

No, Chantal always had a problem with it, and she was the one who told her family about it.

[quote]The house in DR is only nicer because a dollar goes a longer way in the caribbean.

The dollar goes a long way in the DR but not the rest of the Caribbean. Housing, food, and goods are expensive imports on the other islands. Most Caribbeans fly to the US to buy goods, because it is cheaper.

DR is the second poorest country in the western hemisphere and rarely receives such goods or have the means to fly over to get them. Plus, buying the available electronics is more expensive because the supply is low and import fee is high. That's why Pedro was buying it in the US.

by Anonymousreply 386July 25, 2018 6:11 AM

R386,

It's relatively expensive to buy only because the import costs are already added. Pedro foolishly thought he would save money by shipping it, not knowing that he still would have to pay taxes for customs in addition to the base shipping fee. Most people in the Caribbean do not fly out to buy in US. The added costs of buying plane tickets and custom taxes, make it more expensive to purchase from the US than to buy locally (if you lived in the Caribbean). So you'd purchase it slightly cheaper than you would at home, but getting it back to the country may cost an arm.

by Anonymousreply 387July 25, 2018 7:45 AM

[quote]Most people in the Caribbean do not fly out to buy in US. The added costs of buying plane tickets and custom taxes, make it more expensive to purchase from the US than to buy locally (if you lived in the Caribbean). So you'd purchase it slightly cheaper than you would at home, but getting it back to the country may cost an arm.

People in the Bahamas do it all the time and don't bother paying customs taxes. They leave the Bahamas with an empty suitcase and return with a full one.

by Anonymousreply 388July 25, 2018 7:59 AM

I can't speak for Bahamas, but I've lived and traveled frequently to T&T, Cuba, Jamaica and Barbados. You are going to pay customs, they make sure of it, import taxes are a huge part of some Caribbean countries' economy, they won't just let you go with a luggage filled with taxable items especially when they know people try to. Some people try the 'birthday gift' trick but that doesn't work well with multiple items. And there's also the concern of your items going 'missing' during the process.

by Anonymousreply 389July 25, 2018 9:26 AM

In the Bahamas, they buy clothes and take off the tags. It's not that difficult to say it's their own clothes, because technically, it is. There is no way customs can regulate that as long as they keep it to clothes.

Even on Before the 90-days, Sean smuggled a bunch of underwear to Haiti for Abby to sell.

by Anonymousreply 390July 25, 2018 9:37 AM

The DR actually IS a shithole country, outside of the resorts, that is. Pedro and his sister wife and mother are good examples of that. I can't believe how STUPID Molly is! She nearly lost her daughter because of her actions with a young guy and now she's going to do it all over again. 'sigh'. I kind of like Ashley, the daughter of Bahtman. It's not her fault she's the spawn of a penguin. She's had a tough go of it and now he comes home with a whore who's lying about her age. NO way she's 25. Wonder what happened with Azan and Nicole for her to come home and live with her sister in the Christian Cult compound?

by Anonymousreply 391July 25, 2018 1:11 PM

R391, did I miss something on the show, or some other reported scoop about Nicole living with her sister?

The last thing I heard was that she was back living in a trailer park? The participants don't get paid a lot for this show, but she needs to save some of it for rent instead of buying plane tickets to keep going back and forth.

by Anonymousreply 392July 25, 2018 4:06 PM

I think the sister lives in a trailer park, R392.

by Anonymousreply 393July 25, 2018 5:05 PM

Pao and Russ are pregnant. I guess her modeling career will have to be put on hold since she's nearly nude in all of her pics.

by Anonymousreply 394July 25, 2018 7:36 PM

[quote] Pao and Russ are pregnant

Who's the father?

by Anonymousreply 395July 25, 2018 8:12 PM

I feel sorry for poor little May being dragged to Morocco not once but TWICE by that piggy face mother of hers. Disgusting.

And I may have read somewhere that David once held some type of elective office in KY before his life went off the rails? Nothing major, something like city council or school board. Which is why he's too good to get a job now. They have returned to Thailand, right?

by Anonymousreply 396July 25, 2018 10:47 PM

Both David and his buddy Chris ran for elected office in Louisville and both lost. I think Chris actually dropped out because of some scandal?

by Anonymousreply 397July 25, 2018 11:27 PM

Chantal and her family made such a big deal about $150 MEASLY DOLLARS PER MONTH???? That's the amount she has been demonizing Pedro for sending to his poor family in DR...

by Anonymousreply 398July 26, 2018 1:16 AM

Jorge is a fat greasy piece of shit and a liar to boot. I can't stand him, I don't know why Anfisa puts up with him.

by Anonymousreply 399July 26, 2018 2:06 AM

I find Russ and Pao equally detestable, they both tried to get something for nothing and they deserve each other. Russ is the little tattletale on the playground that everyone avoided.

by Anonymousreply 400July 26, 2018 2:42 AM

Jorge would be hot if he lost 100 pounds

by Anonymousreply 401July 26, 2018 2:55 AM

I think Jorge is mildly retarded.

by Anonymousreply 402July 26, 2018 2:58 AM

Molly's attorney and his toupee need their own show!

by Anonymousreply 403July 26, 2018 3:00 AM

R402, that may be true, but he's also always high. Last year it was more obvious when he was smoking because it was only about 50% of the time, but this year he's always in slow motion.

by Anonymousreply 404July 26, 2018 3:07 AM

He has to be out of it to deal with Anfisa. He really walks on eggshells around her, and he will lie just to keep the peace. Too bad, he can't voice his reasons and say his wife scares the shit out of him, when she gets into those rages.

by Anonymousreply 405July 26, 2018 6:03 AM

[quote] Chantal and her family made such a big deal about $150 MEASLY DOLLARS PER MONTH???? That's the amount she has been demonizing Pedro for sending to his poor family in DR...

It steadily increased because he's paying rent and shipping (or trying) computers and TVs.

Moreover, if were a small amount, you have to consider that Chantal is a student and Pedro makes pennies and every little bit counts when you're scraping by day to day.

by Anonymousreply 406July 26, 2018 6:05 AM

[quote] Molly's attorney and his toupee need their own show!

ROFL!! That toupee is SOOOOOOOOOO bad. I can't believe it.

And that television announcer voice of his, is even worse.

I couldn't sit in front of that guy and keep a straight face, I swear.

by Anonymousreply 407July 26, 2018 6:14 AM

Pedro seems perilously close to punching Chantal too. He needs to just cut his losses and skedaddle back to the DR. Her family are fucking intrusive and won't change. I don't remember my family being so up my ass when I was 24 but then I was capable of walking without a helmet and making non shitty decisions. I have so much fucking contempt for Nicole, I honestly don't know why she asks Azan about these girls, she won't do anything about it. All of them, Annie's threats to leave, "yeah, sure you will honey, take your definitely not 25, lady boi ass back to Thailand".

by Anonymousreply 408July 26, 2018 6:18 AM

He said point-blank at the reunion that they only receive $150 per month. Which is not nearly as much as Chantal was leading people to believe. That's probably why she never explicitly said how much was being sent.

by Anonymousreply 409July 26, 2018 8:33 AM

R392 the trailer is in the cult compound where their dad works. That's where Nicole's shithole apartment was too. They get free rent because he's a pastor or something there.

by Anonymousreply 410July 26, 2018 1:07 PM

Nicole didn't have a shithole apartment. She had a shithole bedroom. Did it even have a kitchen? Must have been on the wall opposite the bed.

by Anonymousreply 411July 26, 2018 3:01 PM

We know Chantal goes to school. Where does Pedro work to support them and his family? (Even $150/mo)

I think showing minors on reality tv shows should be banned.

by Anonymousreply 412July 26, 2018 3:10 PM

Jorge looks like he doesn't wipe properly.

by Anonymousreply 413July 26, 2018 7:51 PM

He also looks like he doesn't eat properly.

by Anonymousreply 414July 26, 2018 10:17 PM

R375, a blessing in disguise. Neither of them is attractive or very bright. Glad Nicole's mother was on Azan's case. Nicole can find a guy in Florida.

by Anonymousreply 415July 26, 2018 10:28 PM

And he was so embarrassed by her...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 416July 26, 2018 10:40 PM

R412 I believe he said he was working at a warehouse or something like that in the very first episode.

by Anonymousreply 417July 27, 2018 2:12 AM

I stand corrected R411. There was a teeny kitchenette off the bedroom. They showed it very briefly in one of the episodes.

by Anonymousreply 418July 27, 2018 1:35 PM

All of these situations revolve around money, yet the unspoken factor is that they all make money to appear on the show, so they have incentive to stir up the drama that will keep them on the show ... is it true that they don't even make that much for it?

by Anonymousreply 419July 28, 2018 12:11 PM

The Mother Chantal: "Things are about to get stupider".

The Father Chantal: "Hell no! ... all these wild dogs running around? ... this is where the militia live". Imagine saying that about someone's home. 😂

Also, the chicken feet being a delicacy in the DR I think Pedro's mother explained that neither her or Nicole eats them, but they make them as a treat for Pedro on special occasions. Pedro even took a bite of one to show it was no big deal.

by Anonymousreply 420July 29, 2018 6:31 AM

The whole Family Chantal story....they've been married two years. The incident in the DR was TWO YEARS ago and Chantal and Pedro are still pissy about it. They had a nice wedding in the DR and everyone got along on that day but Chantal goes back to being mad at the sister for something she didn't say. (Chantal misunderstood and was not called a whore.)

Pedro's been living near Chantal's family for two years and in two years, they haven't had family dinners, birthdays, Christmas, Thanksgiving, etc., any other occasion to spend time getting to know each other?

TLC's frauding us with this couple, people!

by Anonymousreply 421July 29, 2018 5:36 PM

The final part of the 3-part reunion airs tonight!

by Anonymousreply 422July 29, 2018 9:08 PM

Did the Pao vs. Anfisa fight happen yet?

I missed Part 2 of the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 423July 30, 2018 1:16 AM

Nicole, Nicole, Nicole....

by Anonymousreply 424July 30, 2018 2:05 AM

a makeup shop?

by Anonymousreply 425July 30, 2018 2:08 AM

I think it really sucks that TLC has taken The Family Chantel's side, over Pedro's.

He's all alone in this country, barely speaks English, they keep attacking him, and disrespecting him, and he's supposed to just sit there quietly and take it? That's bullshit.

The fight was dumbshit River's fault.

Pedro wanted to avoid any confrontation by asking that he be allowed to sit between Chantel and his sister, because he was afraid that they would fight.

But Chantel's stupid mother said, "NO, this is my house, and she's not moving anywhere!" Then Pedro said, "wait, wait, wait...." and Chantel's mother started getting aggressive saying, "are you pointing at me in MY house???" and then River started saying, "shut up, shut up, shut up!!!"

That's when Pedro got upset and said, "what did you say???" and then River pushed the lamp at Pedro's head. THAT'S when he attacked River.

It's stupid Chantel's mother's fault, as well as River's. But TLC is making Pedro take the blame with their one-sided editing. Fuck that.

by Anonymousreply 426July 30, 2018 3:46 AM

Why does trAnnie keep threatening to go back to Thailand?

Just GO, already!!!

by Anonymousreply 427July 30, 2018 4:58 AM

Oh Nicole. I don't even know what to say. So Azan's family lost $6k on the wedding because of your stupidity then he asks you for $6k to open a make up shop. Coincidence? He is pure scum. I hope he never even gets a tourist Visa to the US. The whole thing is just tragic. How about investing $6k in your child, Nicole? She didn't get that money working at Starbucks. It must be her income from the show. And, speaking of tragic, my heart sank for Danielle. I know she has issues but the poor woman drove 6 hours to meet a man she was talking to online only to find he wasn't home and stopped responding to her messages. Pedro should just go home to his family and Chantal should go with him. But she won't. Her family is a horror story. I really do feel bad for him.

by Anonymousreply 428July 30, 2018 1:35 PM

My arm chair/Oprah/Dr. Phil take on Nicole is that her weight is her denial. It insulates her from heartache (so she thinks). She doesn't even want to hear anything that is contrary to the narrative she has for her life. If she didn't have a kid and wanted to give her money to some guy, so be it - idiot. How can her parents not address with her directly that her money belongs to May!? I hear Nicole's rationale as I type that: "I'm building a future with the man I love so we can be a family. The business will allow us to take care of May." Get this girl to Iyanla or Dr. Phil STAT!

by Anonymousreply 429July 30, 2018 5:10 PM

Or she's just a lazy, fat, pig r429. "Come on lazy, stop being so lazy!" Her mom is an asshole for letting this go on, just like Cindy Anthony did, and we all know how that ended.

by Anonymousreply 430July 30, 2018 5:39 PM

The pink beaded gown was beautiful. Too small for Nicole. That crown looked ridiculous on her, lipstick on a pig.

by Anonymousreply 431July 30, 2018 8:30 PM

R430, I agree with you about Nicole's mother, and I think her mother would agree with you, too. She's a reasonable person and she always looks like she wants to slap some common sense into Nicole's face.

She understands it's hopeless now to ever expect Nicole to be normal, but with May, she tries to tread lightly because Nicole is such a useless, petulant moron, that she's afraid to anger her in case one her bad decisions could have tragic consequences.

by Anonymousreply 432July 30, 2018 8:52 PM

May seems like a very happy child so she's most definitely loved and well cared for but I agree that a low income mom sending money to some flake in another country is pure insanity. I hope Azan at least has a big dick.

by Anonymousreply 433July 30, 2018 10:30 PM

[quote] May seems like a very happy child so she's most definitely loved and well cared for

So was Nicole. Both of her parents are very lovely.

However, their divorce could have affected her, as it does all other kids.

[quote] I hope Azan at least has a big dick.

Guaranteed. Moroccan Berbers are notoriously HUNG.

by Anonymousreply 434July 31, 2018 1:08 AM

Even if Azan has BBC, Nicole can't get it on the regular until they get married. I wonder how they arrange their quickie tryst.

I will say, however, that Chantel could use a little of Nicole's blind loyalty and support for Pedro. Nicole talks to her mom about her attitude is hurting HIS feelings.

"Nicole, she's really afraid that if she back to America that I would stop talking, to her or, like, make her life fall apart. But I'm sure that won't happen.'" Smile. Giggle.

When she tells Azan that her mom wants her to fly back with her, Azan says, "If you think it's a good decision, like, to go with your mom, it's up to you now." What Nicole was hoping he would say, "Please, baby please baby, please baby baby please! Don't GO!!"

Producer: Do you actually want to marry her? Azan: [html removed] I dunno.

by Anonymousreply 435July 31, 2018 1:16 AM

And that's what's so annoying r435, his protestations and excuses about why he texted the other chick are so feeble, you can tell he doesn't give a shit and so why did she even bring it up? If I were him I would say, "yeah, I did text her, are you gonna break up with me? No? then stfu.!" I mean look at Tess Holliday, there are plenty of fetish chubby chasers stateside, no reason to import dick that doesn't even like you or have any money.

by Anonymousreply 436July 31, 2018 1:49 AM

[quote]I think it really sucks that TLC has taken The Family Chantel's side, over Pedro's. He's all alone in this country, barely speaks English, they keep attacking him, and disrespecting him, and he's supposed to just sit there quietly and take it? That's bullshit.

I think he needs to be respectful in order to gain some respect. If he bucks up, he gets a negative reaction.

With that said, I side with the Family Chantal. on the simple fact that Pedro had no regard for their daughter's feeling, when he was shipping out money and good to his own family. He flew out his sister w/o checking w/Chantal. He bought a super large sofa, next to his play station, only to later tell Chantal, that it his sister will be sleeping on it. His sister arrives and thought she was too good to sleep on it. Then, there was a hotel bill, and etc.

It's too much.

I can see Pedro sending money home, but it doesn't appear as if he is helping out his home w/his wife.

That alone would drive me i

by Anonymousreply 437July 31, 2018 7:14 AM

insane.

by Anonymousreply 438July 31, 2018 8:36 AM

There IS no shop. Nicole was scammed by pros. He canceled the wedding, got her remaining savings and sent her home. You don't think it was by chance that his sister spent the same amount of money on wedding prep that she had in her savings, do you? Not even. The sad part is that Nicole is so blatantly stupid or crazy or whatever, she STILL thinks they're going to get married someday.

by Anonymousreply 439July 31, 2018 1:23 PM

R439, How can this woman be so fucking dumb?!! He took her $6,000 and gave it to his family. No pictures of the “beauty shop”, no rental space...nada! How can her family let her get in this deep with this man? Why didn’t they cut off her funds? It should have never gotten this far. There was never going to be a wedding because he would be financially responsible for her and her daughter and he doesn’t have a job.

Fucking crazy!!!

by Anonymousreply 440July 31, 2018 2:50 PM

The only good thing is that at least he didn't molest May, the next bf will for sure. They target loser, idiot, single moms like herself.

by Anonymousreply 441July 31, 2018 5:45 PM

Next week on "Before the 90 Days" we catch up with Amsterdam Jesse and that hag Darcy!

by Anonymousreply 442July 31, 2018 9:50 PM

[quote]How can her family let her get in this deep with this man? Why didn’t they cut off her funds?

What makes you think Nic's family can control her? Yes, they have to bail her out when she is short on funds, and they should stop that. Other than that, they have no control over that fool.

by Anonymousreply 443August 1, 2018 1:05 AM

can Darcy still get knocked up? I am picturing something like this with that crazy dude and her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 444August 1, 2018 5:11 AM

I just caught up on the reunion.

WTF is the deal with Jorge being charged with trying to sell 400lbs of pot??

by Anonymousreply 445August 1, 2018 8:06 AM

No dear, he WEIGHS 400 pounds and sells pot.

by Anonymousreply 446August 1, 2018 9:17 AM

R437 drinking that Family Chantal koolaid. Pedro sends not even 10% of his salary to his family in DR. Obviously the rest goes to Chantal and towards their home. Chantal's monthly eyelash extension bill is probably double what they receive. Pedro and Chantal were already buying a couch, it was Chantal's idea to buy a bigger one since the sister was coming - kinda like killing 2 birds with one stone. I don't see why Pedro buying himself a playstation and his sister a plane ticket with his own money is such a problem? Especially since this is the same home where Chantal spent $400 on textbooks(who even buys textbooks anymore?) that she will never use again after a semester's over.

It would be nice if his family could also receive a check from TLC like Chantal's family does whenever they film. But apparently the only acceptable narrative is Pedro and his family should be satisfied with nothing.

by Anonymousreply 447August 1, 2018 11:46 AM

I really like Pedro. I think his love for Chantal is genuine and I don't think he gives a fuck if they live in the US or DR as long as he's with her. It's a shame their families have to be such assholes. Darcy and the psycho bf play for the cameras. Yes, they're entertaining but it always seems fake (even for reality tv).

by Anonymousreply 448August 1, 2018 3:09 PM

R447) Are you watching the same show?

[quote]Pedro sends not even 10% of his salary to his family in DR.

How do you know this? If Pedro makes $1500/mo that's $150. Already, I know that is a lie. He has bought clothes, TV, a laptop, a hairdryer, and he sends money.

[quote]Obviously the rest goes to Chantal and towards their home. Chantal's monthly eyelash extension bill is probably double what they receive.

Okay, this is proof that you are not watching closely. Chantal applies her own lashes. She has her own lash business to help pay the bills.

[quote] Pedro and Chantal were already buying a couch, it was Chantal's idea to buy a bigger one since the sister was coming - kinda like killing 2 birds with one stone.

No, Chantal was protesting that the couch Pedro selected was too big for their small apartment, and she was right.

[quote]I don't see why Pedro buying himself a playstation and his sister a plane ticket with his own money is such a problem?

That plane ticket is around $500 and the Playstation is okay, but there will be costly games.

[quote]Especially since this is the same home where Chantal spent $400 on textbooks(who even buys textbooks anymore?) that she will never use again after a semester's over.

You kid right? She is a nursing student. Of course, she'll need the books for reference.

by Anonymousreply 449August 2, 2018 6:16 AM

Imagine people watching TV from their own homes on their own couches, judging you for buying your own TV lmao. AND a hairdryer? How dare he...

by Anonymousreply 450August 2, 2018 4:28 PM

R450

I don't judge anyone on what they buy unless they can't afford it.

Chantal has said numerous times how cash strapped they are.

by Anonymousreply 451August 2, 2018 7:22 PM

They had a tv. Mother Pedro wanted a big screen tv.

by Anonymousreply 452August 3, 2018 4:02 AM

Kyle blowing through his blackmail money because his surgery failed and he's dying anyway, using profile name "Mr Generosity" to hire escort Harry unknowingly and Harry finding out he is alive, moments after his fiance' says to choose between Ste or James. SOAP GOLD.

such a good soapy moment.

by Anonymousreply 453August 4, 2018 3:34 AM

^^^^ wrong thread sorry.

by Anonymousreply 454August 4, 2018 3:36 AM

Damn r454, I was hoping we were about to meet a bunch of new and interesting couples.

by Anonymousreply 455August 4, 2018 3:37 AM

R453

What thread were you looking for?

I want to read that one!

by Anonymousreply 456August 4, 2018 4:44 PM

The TLC app has the Before the 90 Days ep. up early and what a mess.

by Anonymousreply 457August 4, 2018 7:50 PM

I tried to watch this on their website and halfway through it cut out to show Unexpected instead - wtf???

by Anonymousreply 458August 5, 2018 3:12 PM

Somehow, I feel sad for everyone (on the first episode) in this latest crop.

You have the 52 year old who takes care of everyone who falls for the Nigerian. I find myself rooting for her foolish ass.

There is the single mom who is in love with the Brit. I would say she was crazy, but he is paying for daycare for a child that is not his own. I can see how a woman can fall for a man like that. Now, I just wonder how much is daycare and how long has he been paying.

There is the single dad. He seems nice, and I know American woman would date him. Out of the group, I like his situation the least, even lower than Darcy. What is he thinking sending money every week, when he has two kids to support?

You have Darcy. Well, I don't feel so sad for her, but I do fear for her safety everytime she's with him. She does look good.

by Anonymousreply 459August 6, 2018 5:06 AM

Is there a thread for the new season?

by Anonymousreply 460August 6, 2018 5:52 AM

I felt sorry for the 52 year old but did you see she brings the Nigerian MAGA gear? ugh

by Anonymousreply 461August 6, 2018 5:54 AM

No pity for Ricky, everybody is warning him but he is thinking with his dick

by Anonymousreply 462August 6, 2018 5:56 AM

[quote]I felt sorry for the 52 year old but did you see she brings the Nigerian MAGA gear? ugh

Yeah, I saw that. I was like WTF?

Still, she seems ignorant and not racist to me. I'm sure she believed that Dump was going to help her situation. She seems to be in a dire situation taking care of children, grandchildren, and her cancer patient, mother.

by Anonymousreply 463August 6, 2018 6:09 AM

[quote]No pity for Ricky, everybody is warning him but he is thinking with his dick

Yes, I pity him the less out of the group, but I guess he figured he invested so much time and MONEY. Plus, he was leaving within a week, and I guess he figured what the hell.

Then, there is Karine and her sex toys. LOL.

by Anonymousreply 464August 6, 2018 6:10 AM

No r463, that's bullshit, she gets a pass on MAGA gear because why? Because she's importing her fuck buddy here to be around and maybe molest her grandchildren? Nope. She's even dumber than most Trumpers.

by Anonymousreply 465August 6, 2018 6:29 AM

Calm down. I don't think the Nigerian is going anywhere unless she shows some cash. Just because she pops over there doesn't mean he is going to follow her to the US.

by Anonymousreply 466August 6, 2018 7:09 AM

I'm family Chantel. The sister called Chantel a bitch in Spanish, why are you saying she didn't? Then the sister and mom lied about it laughing. Chickens feet is not a delicacy there, unless you think pigs feet is a delicacy here. It is food poor people eat there, using every part of the chicken. That is why mom and sister didn't eat it.

by Anonymousreply 467August 6, 2018 8:27 PM

Who is Chantel? Is there a new thread for the new season?

by Anonymousreply 468August 7, 2018 5:00 AM

Who is Chantal? Oh honey, you need to catch up, watch family of Chantal and Pedro duke it out.

by Anonymousreply 469August 7, 2018 5:13 AM

90 Day is killing the completion in the ratings. 2.169 viewers, beating all the Bravo shows.

by Anonymousreply 470August 7, 2018 9:58 PM

The only reason I watch these shows is to feel better about myself and my own shitty life. There, I said it.

by Anonymousreply 471August 8, 2018 12:49 AM

r467 for the last time, PUNTO MEANS PERIOD. It's spanish slang for 'end of discussion'. Nobody called Chantal a bitch, Chantal misheard but has refused to acknowledge that despite watching it on tv and seeing that clearly Pedro's sister did not call her a bitch. Chantal did, however, call Pedro's sister a bitchass slutass whore.

Pedro's sister gets points in my book for how pleasant and polite she tried to act while at Family Chantal's house when she could've easily acted like the 'bitch' Chantal keeps saying she is. They couldn't even be bothered to cook, they just ordered cheap takeout in plastic dishware.

by Anonymousreply 472August 8, 2018 12:54 AM

R472)

I'm not the poster you are responding to, but Chantal did ask Nicole did she call her a bitch. She said yes. The transcipts don't say, bitch, but maybe Nicole said it under her breath. I wouldn't put it passed her.

It starts @ 2:30

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 473August 8, 2018 6:54 AM

Maybe but bitchass, slutass, whore sounds so stupid, esp in Chantal's nasal voice.

by Anonymousreply 474August 8, 2018 6:59 AM

Who cares? Good for Chantal for sticking up for herself against those she-wolves.

by Anonymousreply 475August 8, 2018 7:34 AM

r473, Nobody called Chantel a bitch except Chantel. Chantel misheard Nicole, punto(period) sounds a little similar to puta(bitch), in the heat of the moment it's understandable why she would mishear. There was no whisper under breath , TLC would've caught that on mic and definitely aired it. Chantel called her a whore to her face and she didn't even flinch or look surprise, I think people underestimate how little Pedro's family understands English/anything that's going on. She probably saw Chantel point at herself and say bitch and she just replied yes.

by Anonymousreply 476August 8, 2018 8:04 AM

[quote]I think people underestimate how little Pedro's family understands English/anything that's going on. She probably saw Chantel point at herself and say bitch and she just replied yes.

R476) Nicole said she called Chantal a bitch. Even if she didn't, she was pissed and said she did. Besides, ignorance does not excuse Nicole. She jumped in the conversation telling Chantal to get a divorce, which is not her place, so she got what she deserved.

by Anonymousreply 477August 8, 2018 8:27 AM

Calling someone a bitch and saying yes when someone calls themselves a bitch is not the same thing. The whole point of the conversation is Chantal keeps arguing over money being sent TO Nicole and their mother, so how is she jumping into a conversation that Chantel insists on bringing to her every second? She said it herself, she's tired of it. Chantel looks childish being jealous and constantly arguing over $150 that seems to be helping her in-laws so much. Would it better if it were 100? or 50? what is the acceptable amount to get her to shut up and not drag this out to the next season too?

by Anonymousreply 478August 8, 2018 8:47 AM

[quote]Chantel looks childish being jealous and constantly arguing over $150 that seems to be helping her in-laws so much. Would it better if it were 100? or 50? what is the acceptable amount to get her to shut up and not drag this out to the next season too?

Why do you insist it is only $150?

He's paying rent and buying expensive gifts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 479August 10, 2018 7:09 AM

[quote]Calling someone a bitch and saying yes when someone calls themselves a bitch is not the same thing.

No, Chantal asked Nicole did she call her a bitch, and Nicole said yes.

by Anonymousreply 480August 10, 2018 7:10 AM

I'm watching the new Before the 90 Days.

My God! Some people are just straight up naive & stupid.

by Anonymousreply 481August 10, 2018 9:49 PM

So, Melissa is a catfish. My theory: it's David in a wig. He needs money for that dowry.

by Anonymousreply 482August 11, 2018 1:47 AM

[quote]I'm watching the new Before the 90 Days.

Me too. I guess we're going to keep this thread going, or is someone thinking of starting up a new one?

by Anonymousreply 483August 11, 2018 7:53 AM

Poor Georgia lady and her broke down Nigerian guy.

She seems so sweet, but that lady is going to get taken for a RIDE.

Darcy looks so much better this season. The hair color helps, but did she get some work done? The Dutch guy is still a controlling asshole. He's just on the show for the paycheck and the free trip.

At least there's crazy Paul and Kareeney. Happy to see Paul gained some weight. He looks better.

by Anonymousreply 484August 13, 2018 1:13 AM

I've incorporated "bitchass slutass whore" into my daily vocabulary.

by Anonymousreply 485August 13, 2018 1:17 AM

That Brit is a loon. I fear for that poor woman's safety. Hilarious how Jessie chews out Darcy for raking him over the coals on social media and how that could negatively affect his personal training business yet he thinks nothing of behaving like a psychotic asshole on tv. I don't like watching those two together. It's either very fake and they're acting for the cameras or they're both tragic. Oh and the guy Karine is drooling over on social media look 100% gay gay gay

by Anonymousreply 486August 13, 2018 2:39 AM

484 YES Darcy looks much better. She lost weight dyed her hair, she must have some work done as well. She was off putting last season, she's almost hot now.

Are these Asian women who won't speak on the phone actual women?

by Anonymousreply 487August 13, 2018 2:49 AM

Based on the pics they showed, Hazel looks very much like a chick with a dick.

by Anonymousreply 488August 13, 2018 2:50 AM

R488 yes Hazel was the one I was mainly talking about. But the one from Colombia makes me wonder. In both sets of photos, they were both so gauzy looking and out of focus

by Anonymousreply 489August 13, 2018 2:53 AM

I thought the pics of the Colombian chick were just filtered beyond belief. Hazel looks like a Thai boy.

by Anonymousreply 490August 13, 2018 3:09 AM

When the British guy kissed his karaoke girlfriend after he puked I felt a little sick to my stomach. But he does get point for cleaning it up AND rinsing his mouth.

by Anonymousreply 491August 13, 2018 3:12 AM

Everyone on this show is a hot mess and I am loving it.

I was surprised that Rachel was disappointed in Jon because he was way hotter in pictures but they all use so much filter none of them look like that in real life.

by Anonymousreply 492August 13, 2018 3:49 AM

Are they planning a crossover with "Catfish" or a spin-off "90 Days Fiance: Catfished"?

by Anonymousreply 493August 13, 2018 4:05 AM

I think that some of the British guy's friends are kind of hot. I like Paul, the guy with the beard and the man bun. He's cute.

Although the British guy's criminal past is SUCH a red flag. And she's going to trust him around her baby? Forget about it. She'd be nuts.

by Anonymousreply 494August 13, 2018 4:16 AM

That little baby Lucy is so cute.

She just smiles and smiles, and hardly cries.

by Anonymousreply 495August 13, 2018 4:39 AM

These two have been griftin'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 496August 13, 2018 4:47 AM

Michael, the guy from Nigeria seems very sweet. He also seemed pretty sincere, and his friends were funny, too.

When I saw Georgia lady's pictures that she sent him... oh, lord! Those were so airbrushed! They made her look 10 years younger.

I don't know who to feel more sorry for.

by Anonymousreply 497August 13, 2018 4:57 AM

So Jon and Rachel got married. Can't keep anything a secret these days can you? But he'll never be allowed in the US. She'll have to move to England.

by Anonymousreply 498August 13, 2018 2:36 PM

Looks like Darcy stopped getting fillers in her lips and added horse hair to her pony tail. Did you notice the different lengths? Dreadful.

by Anonymousreply 499August 13, 2018 4:19 PM

I really don't get people like the guy who went to Colombia and the guy who went to the Philipines.

Why would you even fly to a foreign country, spend thousands of dollars on airfare and hotels, to meet someone who is IGNORING your calls and texts???

And both of these idiots took engagement rings with them - TO BOOT!

Are these straight guys really this desperate? If they wanted to get catfished and used for their money, they could have found that right here in the US, without having to spend a fraction of their hard earned dollars.

It makes no fucking sense.

by Anonymousreply 500August 13, 2018 7:21 PM

[quote]Darcy looks so much better this season. The hair color helps, but did she get some work done? The Dutch guy is still a controlling asshole. He's just on the show for the paycheck and the free trip.

Yes and I wonder why he keeps bringing up that 2 year old post, when they got into an argument? They made up, so why is he so bitchy. As another poster said, his TV behavior will ruin his business before one old post will.

by Anonymousreply 501August 14, 2018 6:45 AM

R496) I don't see any proof that Rachel and John met before the show. All the article says is that they made a social media page for themselves as a couple. It says it dates back to June 2017. Am I missing something?

by Anonymousreply 502August 14, 2018 6:48 AM

[quote]Michael, the guy from Nigeria seems very sweet. He also seemed pretty sincere, and his friends were funny, too.

So funny!

[quote]When I saw Georgia lady's pictures that she sent him... oh, lord! Those were so airbrushed! They made her look 10 years younger. I don't know who to feel more sorry for.

I know. Day of reckoning. I mean why bother w/photoshopping, if you plan on meeting in person?

by Anonymousreply 503August 14, 2018 6:49 AM

Michael's 3 friends are my new favorites.

by Anonymousreply 504August 15, 2018 3:02 AM

Paul and Kareeny make my skin crawl.

by Anonymousreply 505August 15, 2018 9:45 PM

Kareeny's face makes me skin crawl. Holy acne.

by Anonymousreply 506August 15, 2018 11:27 PM

I'm sorry if I missed it, but did anyone else in this thread mention that Karine asked Paul to buy her a DILDO and bring it with him? And his mother was looking through his bags before he left and she found it?

She confronts him on their way to the airport and says, "well I think it's VERY disrespectful!"

by Anonymousreply 507August 16, 2018 12:34 AM

What happened to Kareeeneey?

Last season she was cute, but this season she's bloated and has bad acne.

Is it because of the pregnancy?

Who's the father? Surely, it can't be Paul.

by Anonymousreply 508August 16, 2018 1:49 AM

Who's going to watch that sad single dad's poor autistic daughter while he's in the Philippines chasing mail order brides? WHat a schmuck.

by Anonymousreply 509August 16, 2018 4:14 AM

Her biological mother, R509.

by Anonymousreply 510August 16, 2018 5:30 AM

It's so bizarre to see all of these backwoods people who have never even been to Canada landing in places like Nigeria for their first trip abroad.

by Anonymousreply 511August 16, 2018 5:39 AM

R507

LMAO!

by Anonymousreply 512August 16, 2018 6:30 AM

I started a Before the 90 day thread so the fun can continue.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 513August 18, 2018 9:22 AM

Is it just me, or does Jesse look worse this season?

I never realized how unfortunate his face looks. Kind of "DERPY."

So does anyone have the dirt on what kind of crimes the British guy committed? They sounded pretty serious.

by Anonymousreply 514August 18, 2018 3:50 PM

I was thinking the same thing. Jesse looks like shit. The hotness is gone. Darcy sucked it out of him. He also has a serious case of crazy eyes.

by Anonymousreply 515August 18, 2018 9:43 PM

Ugh, he was never hot, he's a pale, creepy, psycho with a Betsey Johnson looking mom.

by Anonymousreply 516August 18, 2018 10:35 PM

Oh and he also has bad skin. He only seems hot because he's 20 years younger than Darcy.

by Anonymousreply 517August 18, 2018 10:43 PM

I thought no one would ever surpass cockeyed Danielle in terms of overall stupidity, but then came idiot denial queen Nicole in Morocco. Can anyone replace her? We'll find out later tonight when that blond heifer lands in NIGERIA!!

by Anonymousreply 518August 19, 2018 7:23 PM

New episode of Before the 90 Days, tonight!

I would love to see A) Kareeney pregnant with someone else's kid, and B) Jesse run off with one of Darcey's daughters, who are actually closer in age to him, than their mother!

by Anonymousreply 519August 19, 2018 11:10 PM

It's obvious these shows aren't 100% real, but everything about Jesse and Darcy is fake and they are both terrible actors. That scene in that promo where she goes running out of the cab screaming "get out of my life!" says it all.

Why does the show indulge their bullshit? There's nothing remotely interesting about them and the fact that they're totally fake just makes it so much worse.

by Anonymousreply 520August 19, 2018 11:23 PM

Paul is fucking hard to look at. He's so trollish and green and pasty and then he has those obnoxious, geeky mannerisms. No doubt he is a former incel and while I applaud him doing this instead of shooting some place up, he's just gross.I agree about Tarek, shit, I would hit that. He must be extremely chauvinistic or something to be going to Manila for a girl. He reminds of Oberton from "Living Single" and he's tall! I love tall.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 521August 20, 2018 12:15 AM

I hate how Paul rubs Karine's back when they hug. It's that weird uncle vibe. ugh!

by Anonymousreply 522August 20, 2018 12:48 AM

So, an hour into this week's episode and we're still waiting on Melissa to arrive. He waited 2-1/2 hours.

Hazel has no shame in her game. She's like, "He's chubby but this is my chance for a better life."

by Anonymousreply 523August 20, 2018 1:07 AM

Angela. Oh dear. This is what happens when you send photos that are heavily filtered and photoshopped. That poor guy was duped. Wait a minute...HE LOVES TRUMP SO FUCK HIM! HE GOT WHAT HE DESERVED!

by Anonymousreply 524August 20, 2018 2:42 AM

[quote] Hazel has no shame in her game. She's like, "He's chubby but this is my chance for a better life."

typical filipino.

they're all like that.

by Anonymousreply 525August 20, 2018 3:31 AM

There's a new thread for this season

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 526August 20, 2018 3:45 AM

Did anything exciting happen?

by Anonymousreply 527August 21, 2018 1:16 AM

R527) See post R526)

by Anonymousreply 528August 21, 2018 6:41 AM

Everybody ready for tonite's shitshow??????????????????????/

by Anonymousreply 529August 26, 2018 11:37 PM

This season of before the 90 days is even crazier!

The Nigerian guy's mother is so rude. Georgia lady brought her a purse, and she said she wanted a bigger one. And she had the nerve to serve snails, as an appetizer? Gross. It's just like Pedro's mother and the chicken feet.

I have no idea why Jesse and Darcy are together. They constantly argue, and we all know that they will never be together. It's gotten to the point where I can't stand watching them.

I like the British guy Jon. He seems very nice, and at least he cares for Lucy. Although I can't tell from his facial expressions, whether or not he truly likes Rachel.

I feel the worst for Tarik and the Colombia guy.

Tarik is in BIG trouble. That filipino girl is only looking for money and a green card, and her parents are fucking nuts. I would run fast, and I would run far.

Poor Colombia guy is such a dope. That little barbie doll that he has been pursuing, CLEARLY doesn't give two fucks about him, and yet he keeps saying how "in love" he is with her. Are all straight guys this stupid?

Can't wait to see his surprise on tonight's episode.

by Anonymousreply 530September 2, 2018 10:58 PM

Looks like Ricky found himself a vajayjay replacement in Colombia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 531September 2, 2018 11:02 PM

After seeing Karine in the grocery store with Paul, I can't believe I'm saying this, but he actually seems like the "normal" one.

She truly did act like a 10 year old, and she really is lazy. Sleeping all day, not cleaning, etc.

Karine is definitely not wife material. And she wants a baby, too? Forget about it.

by Anonymousreply 532September 2, 2018 11:02 PM

Every time I see scenes of Medellin, I think of the "gay Colombia" thread and all the big cocks in that city!

Forget about the pussy, Ricky. You can get all the cock you want in Colombia!

by Anonymousreply 533September 2, 2018 11:04 PM

Hazel said she wants to wait until marriage before sex. Yeah, right. As soon as she thinks her American dream is slipping away, she'll do whatever he asks her to. "...Hazel doesn't have much money." Hazel doesn't have ANY money, knucklehead!

Karine saying she wants to have a baby to make sure Paul comes back for her. I also wish when Paul's asking her to take pregnancy tests, that she asks him to prove HE'S been faithful and that he doesn't have some trollop knocked up back in the States.

Ricky gives me a sick feeling every time he's on screen.

by Anonymousreply 534September 2, 2018 11:11 PM

Why does Ricky give you a sick feeling, R534?

by Anonymousreply 535September 2, 2018 11:23 PM

Did Ricky meet his new woman in Colombia, or was did he have two online girlfriends?

by Anonymousreply 536September 3, 2018 12:51 AM

Jesse seems like he's more into Darcy's sister, than he is into Darcy. lol

by Anonymousreply 537September 3, 2018 3:14 AM

Ricky gives me a sick feeling because 1) his story is so incredibly unbelievable it's offensive; and 2) he's psychopathic and delusional. Did he say tonight he called Melissa every hour?!?! His explaining to Melissa why he bought her red roses - that doesn't happen between two people who have an online connection - his girlfriend. For the next woman, chocolate, wine, rose petals....all the way to Colombia to get laid.

He's a cross between the boy in Sleepless in Seattle who runs off to NYC to meet his new mother and the psycho "I'm not gay" gay cop on The Haves and Have Nots

I really want to see him on the wrap-up/reunion show.

by Anonymousreply 538September 3, 2018 3:26 AM

Ricky is definitely delusional. He's like a lost and lonely puppy. Pretty sad.

I feel sorry for Georgia lady, though. She really has issues. The Nigerian guy is pretty patient with her, but I think that her insecurities will destroy that relationship.

by Anonymousreply 539September 3, 2018 3:30 AM

I am surprised how respectful the Nigerian and his friends are towards the loud mouth blonde. She truly has issues. Dah I guess that is why she is on the show.

by Anonymousreply 540September 3, 2018 3:37 AM

Boy, that Ximena's kind of slutty.

She just arrived, and wanted SEX!

by Anonymousreply 541September 3, 2018 4:32 AM

Well, she did travel five hours to get there at a moment's notice. LOL.

by Anonymousreply 542September 3, 2018 6:16 AM

[quote]Did Ricky meet his new woman in Colombia, or was did he have two online girlfriends?

He met Ximena online around the same time he met the other girl. Ximena was just someone he vibed with, but it was nothing serious. He called her up, because he didn't want to be in Columbia alone, and I say good for him.

by Anonymousreply 543September 3, 2018 6:18 AM

Darcy and Jesse are ridiculously bad actors. Nothing they do or say is remotely believable.

Luckily, their respective lunacy shines through their bad acting and hopefully whatever ulterior motives they have for doing this show render them forever unemployable.

by Anonymousreply 544September 3, 2018 6:44 AM

r530 Don't feel bad for Ricky or Tarik, if they weren't fucking chauvinistic assholes they could score pussy in the US. They must be huge pricks to have to import pussy from a third world country. They get what they deserve, they all do.

by Anonymousreply 545September 3, 2018 7:42 AM

R545) Wow, you really don't like Ricky or Tarik. I don't think they are chauvinistic, because I haven't seen anything to make me believe it. Both guys are very respectful. Tarik said he was shy and was living in a shell for years, and I believe that is why he chose foreign online dating.

Ricky likes attractive women, most men do.

by Anonymousreply 546September 3, 2018 8:58 AM

No I don't r546, probably because I think Tarik is pretty hot and I am offended he won't date an American, I just have to assume that the reason is he wants a chick he can control, I just can't see any other reason that someone would get a mail order bride. And Ricky? Ugh, just gross and desperate.

by Anonymousreply 547September 3, 2018 9:17 AM

Tarik said he was shy and was living in a shell for years, and I believe that is why he chose foreign online dating. That way he's not pressured into seeing anyone right away.

by Anonymousreply 548September 3, 2018 9:36 AM

"...he's not pressured into seeing anyone right away." Tarik has known Hazel a couple of weeks and he took five flights to meet her because he thinks he's in love! Hazel is VERY clear about what her objective is during the interviews and I can't figure out why Tarik doesn't know that. Maybe he does and doesn't care as long as he gets laid. I wonder what happened to him and the Thai girlfriend?? Tarik has the exact opposite situation that Nigerian Michael has. Tarik can't handle the "Angelas" of America (really, who could??) so he hits up Asia where they probably make him feel like the man all the time. Head of the household.

Ricky can't be alone. He can get women. He's been married twice. In fact, he's still married. He has to experience Colombia with someone. She's my girlfriend but she doesn't know it. Love me, love me, love me. Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 549September 3, 2018 2:42 PM

I think Tarik is Muslim. I think he used an Arabic phrase when talking about God with her parents.

by Anonymousreply 550September 3, 2018 5:31 PM

I'm bored. There isn't one couple I'm interested in following. The Brit and American have already been exposed as frauds, Darcy and Jesse are exhausting, Hazel makes me want to slit my wrists and Ricky is so fucking desperate it's sad. And Angela is using the show as another chance to be on tv.

by Anonymousreply 551September 4, 2018 3:53 AM

Michael from Nigeria was telling his friends that he needs to make it work with Angela so that she can take care of him in America.

Ummmm . . . is Angela going to be ok with supporting him when and if they get back to Deplorableville?

Should be interesting.

by Anonymousreply 552September 4, 2018 4:54 AM

Ximena is fun and down to earth if not maybe a bit kooky- definitely prettier than Melissa. Both women are way out of Ricky’s league, but his lame game is definitely working on Ximena, who thinks he made the trip just to meet her. Wait until she finds out she is just Plan B! Shit’s gonna hit the fan for Ricky, and it will be delicious. And well get some more wisdom from Cousin Carlos. Z

by Anonymousreply 553September 4, 2018 5:05 AM

[quote]I think Tarik is Muslim. I think he used an Arabic phrase when talking about God with her parents.

He's not Muslin. He doesn't believe in any religion. Check out his facebook page.

by Anonymousreply 554September 4, 2018 5:56 AM

[quote]Michael from Nigeria was telling his friends that he needs to make it work with Angela so that she can take care of him in America. Ummmm . . . is Angela going to be ok with supporting him when and if they get back to Deplorableville?

LOL. It shouldn't come as a surprise, since the foreigners can't work for a year if they get to the US.

by Anonymousreply 555September 4, 2018 5:58 AM

r555 Angela didn't learn anything about Nigeria and find out anything before she traveled so I'm pretty sure she doesn't know he won't be able to work. She just wants some young dick but that is an expensive way to get it.

by Anonymousreply 556September 4, 2018 6:05 AM

[quote]She just wants some young dick but that is an expensive way to get it.

LOL.

Well, she pretty much as his dick on lockdown for a year, and he lives under her roof, which she has to pay for whether he stays with her or not.

by Anonymousreply 557September 4, 2018 6:19 AM

If I was Michael I would have held out for a younger model of Angela. She is one very loud mouth crazy large woman,

by Anonymousreply 558September 5, 2018 2:49 AM

[quote] He's not Muslin

I was pretty sure he was Sateen.

by Anonymousreply 559September 5, 2018 2:55 AM

I really don't understand how people who have such little money are willing to blow it on a possible relationship with someone in a foreign country. I don't have a heck of a lot and, trust me, the last thing I would spend it on is foreign cock.

by Anonymousreply 560September 5, 2018 4:11 AM

[quote]If I was Michael I would have held out for a younger model of Angela. She is one very loud mouth crazy large woman,

I thought the same thing, but he was the one who approached Angela on FB.

by Anonymousreply 561September 5, 2018 4:13 AM

New Board.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 562September 5, 2018 6:30 AM

I just binged this... Chantal's family cracks me up

by Anonymousreply 563February 14, 2020 11:44 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!