Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Court To Release Names In Jeffrey Epstein's Little Black Book

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154February 9, 2019 6:08 PM

"MICHAEL!!!! HELP!!!!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 2, 2018 7:02 AM

Huma put up a fresh picture of Bill on the dart board and bring me the darts and a huge glass of Chablis.

by Anonymousreply 2May 2, 2018 7:05 AM

R1 - brilliant!!

I cannot wait for all this shit to rolling downhill on this fuckers!

by Anonymousreply 3May 2, 2018 7:06 AM

Bill

Woody

DJT

by Anonymousreply 4May 2, 2018 7:15 AM

Oh look! Yet another shit on the Jews thread from OP the O B S E S S E D bigoted scum.

by Anonymousreply 5May 2, 2018 7:21 AM

R5 Ummm, he's a Pedo! Fuck off, Loon!

by Anonymousreply 6May 2, 2018 7:25 AM

But, r5, I’m not Jewish!

by Anonymousreply 7May 2, 2018 8:54 AM

This reeks of D A V I D A or one of the other pedo obsessed hysterical women of DL.

Note the conspiracy theory website at the link.

Next we'll being hearing more about Nicole Kidman and her pedo father (who is dead) or god forbid we'll get another Woody and Mia thread.

Bitch, you don't give one shit about the 14 year old girls who were involved with Epstein or Clinton. You only care about the rich, powerful men who you see as the boogey men. And here is why I know that to be true:

Right now there are thousands of 13-16 year old American runaway girls on the streets of LA who fled from their abusive homes only to end up selling themselves on the streets of Hollywood. That is not myth or theory...that is FACT. So why aren't you concerned with these forgotten souls? Since you are such an altruistic do gooder, why don't you quit your job and move out there and work with the Children of the Night or any group devoted to helping these sad cases?

Because you don't give a squat doodle about them. Your interest lies in the men who are rich and powerful. That's what provides your fapping material.

You don't fool me cunt.

by Anonymousreply 8May 2, 2018 9:07 AM

"I don't remember a Jeffrey Epstein, people say he's a successful businessman, I don't know what his business is, it's possible he wanted to do business with me, maybe when I ran Miss World, people need to focus on Epstein's links with crooked Hillary, it's a disgrace what the fake media ignore, a huge disgrace. Next question."

by Anonymousreply 9May 2, 2018 10:04 AM

R4, not Woody. I’m not saying Woody is innocent, but he doesn’t hang out with Epstein.

Alec Baldwin?

by Anonymousreply 10May 2, 2018 10:33 AM

R8, It is extremely important to tear down the web of the rich and powerful pedophiles. They run and partake of world-wide depredations.

Home-based abuse, by definition, cannot be dealt with in the same manner, for the causes are all discrete.

We don't need the "black book." The airplane manifests suffice (yes, I know what I'm implying. Politics are of no account; wealth is the common denominator.)

by Anonymousreply 11May 2, 2018 10:38 AM

This thread won't last past noon.

by Anonymousreply 12May 2, 2018 10:41 AM

a billionaire who goes to such extremes just to fuck - dipping his toe in the pool of underage girls because he's such a loser no legitimate woman will have sex with him

what does he possibly get from this? "yea, man, it was so awesome, I broke the law, abused a young woman from Uzbekistan and got to cum. Isn't that so awesome?"

these men are just disgusting losers. I think they should be punched in the face every day, literally. I hope every day they are punched in the face, and every vile co-conspirator. And, you know, these guys are such cowards, such absolute pussies, they will never fight back, so punch them in the face.

by Anonymousreply 13May 2, 2018 10:42 AM

R10, that's not correct. Woody and Epstein have hung out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14May 2, 2018 10:43 AM

R13 it's about having the freedom to use young women and girls/boys as disposable objects. That's what they get out of it. Living life in the way that god-like emperors of the past did.

by Anonymousreply 15May 2, 2018 10:46 AM

Prince Andrew. Alan Dershowitz. If I recall correctly from a past NYP story, the former New Mexico governor, Bill Richardson.

by Anonymousreply 16May 2, 2018 10:48 AM

Wasn't this published before? Anyway just think of every famous scumbag millionaire and you will have the list.

by Anonymousreply 17May 2, 2018 10:51 AM

There is nothing more tedious than "online anti-pedo" activists. Shitposting on a message board about these creepy lies and weird theories is literally the least you can do.

by Anonymousreply 18May 2, 2018 10:56 AM

R18 this is a well known story. It's not Pizzagate. Oh, and this is a message board where we discuss various topics.

by Anonymousreply 19May 2, 2018 10:57 AM

R18 what are the "lies" about this particular story?

by Anonymousreply 20May 2, 2018 10:58 AM

Which would place YOU on which rung, r18?

by Anonymousreply 21May 2, 2018 11:05 AM

What is the source of the story? Both links in this thread are click bait. Nothing to see here but bullshit. Stop posting links to websites that are malware.

by Anonymousreply 22May 2, 2018 11:05 AM

I never heard of this story and I'm very surprised HW is still silent about underage actors abuses unlike the metoo mov that had an international impact. As soon as MJ was accused it was all over the world for years.....you have multiple accounts accusing directors and high profile people and everything is quite silent.

by Anonymousreply 23May 2, 2018 11:06 AM

Actually R19, Pizzagate is a well-known story. It's just a crazy lie. Just like this clickbait bullshit. And you're either a snickering cynic to keep shitposting it or a dumb nutcase. Either way, you have a black chasm where most of us have a soul.

by Anonymousreply 24May 2, 2018 11:08 AM

Yes, nothing released on YOURNEWSWIRE.com could be a lie, could it?

by Anonymousreply 25May 2, 2018 11:11 AM

The Jeffrey Epstein story is a real story. The mainstream media seriously downplayed it to protect all the rich people involved but if you search hard enough I'm sure you can find a media organization that is acceptable to you that covered it.

by Anonymousreply 26May 2, 2018 11:14 AM

R24 - how is it clickbait? A pedophile is being taken down, and possibly more? I'm somewhat new here, so I don't know any DL history, but I can't imagine there being a situation where there is even a speck of reaason for defending a pedo - rich or poor.

by Anonymousreply 27May 2, 2018 11:22 AM

[quote] how is it clickbait?

Click on it. You'll see.

[quote] A pedophile is being taken down, and possibly more?

That's one thing. A credible source is another. Don't try to make them the same thing.

[quote] I'm somewhat new here, so I don't know any DL history, but I can't imagine there being a situation where there is even a speck of reaason for defending a pedo - rich or poor.

No, you're not. You're most likely the OP if you're trying to sound naïve about source credibility of articles.

by Anonymousreply 28May 2, 2018 11:34 AM

Woody, oh not Harrelson, whew.

by Anonymousreply 29May 2, 2018 11:43 AM

he's also a bi-sexual - know a guy who went to party at his townhouse the Epstein guy was on coke, lots of people there - didnt say if anyone famous Epstein guy was being coke friendly, they went to room on third floor, but too high to perform - said he had an ok dick and wore black briefs . Epstein wouldn't suck dick, just got it, but cupped my friends balls

by Anonymousreply 30May 2, 2018 11:49 AM

Ummm Hmmm oh yeah i know FAKE NEWS!

by Anonymousreply 31May 2, 2018 11:49 AM

If there is some fresh news coming out of this with lists of names, I think Prince Andrew being too ill to attend the wedding of his nephew is a very real possibility. I wonder. How does one handle scandal in such a situation?

by Anonymousreply 32May 2, 2018 12:00 PM

R14: That picture is fake. I can't stand Woody Allen, but that's not him walking down a street with Epstein.

by Anonymousreply 33May 2, 2018 12:07 PM

Oddly enough the last time Jeffrey and Andrew was a simmering story waiting to boil over was just before William's wedding.

That Picture of Andrew embracing the young girl, and articles linking the playboys, were constantly in the press. It seemed no coincidence that Andrew looked ashen-faced at the joyous wedding.

The press was letting him and The Royals know that they knew what he'd been involved in. Possibly it was only the timing of the wedding that held the press back - but they weren't going to give him a totally free pass.

Similar calculations will be made now that The Queen and Prince Philip are so old. The US press and gossip mill might not of course observe such scruples.

by Anonymousreply 34May 2, 2018 12:20 PM

Woody Don’t Care

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35May 2, 2018 1:30 PM

No, Woody can't help himself.

by Anonymousreply 36May 2, 2018 3:55 PM

R4 You forgot HRC deary. she's gone to Orgy Island too.

by Anonymousreply 37May 2, 2018 3:57 PM

R24 It was?! Did you see James Alefantis' Instagram account and the leaked Podesta e-mails? Very creepy shit. Most the the people who believe in Pizzagate didn't claim that Hillary was behind it. That was a lie from the mainstream media(Fux News, Clinton News and PMSNBC). However Podesta is one sick creepy fuck as is his brother. From his bizarre e-mails alone, one can say at the very least Podesta was speaking in some kind of code.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38May 2, 2018 4:06 PM

A lot of that Pizzagate pearl clutching was about pics of a drag queen's Instagram who worked there. Like, lol, the children aren't going to be looking up Instragam pics of Comet Ping Pong employees. That shot is just dumb. Anywho, Epstein was blackmailing rich people who had sex with his child sex slaves I feel. Clinton def had sex with a few. Not sure about theDonald, but he's a rapist so probably.

by Anonymousreply 39May 2, 2018 5:07 PM

I think Clinton was too smart to get involved with Epstein. I remember reading an account of Bill visiting Epstein's island and he apparently stayed away from any "underage" bait Epstein tried to throw his way.

by Anonymousreply 40May 2, 2018 5:11 PM

I'd give Epstein the best fuckin massage of his life

by Anonymousreply 41May 2, 2018 5:13 PM

This is one case where you admit you're a fucking idiot if you try and make it about libs v cons/dems v reps, because we all know that being lecherous has no political ideology.

by Anonymousreply 42May 2, 2018 5:18 PM

R39 Complete bullshit. It was the owner's Instagram. Did you see the picture of a baby with a grown man with chickenlovers on the side? I think not. The picture of very young girl being taped to a ping pong table? Very fucking creepy. It is very troubling to see those images whether they come from a Roman Catholic priest, a politician OR a pizza store owner.

R40 More bullshit! Bill Clinton visited the island 26 times and called off the Secret Service detail at least 5 times. Hillary visited 6 times. Trump was also a friend of the Clintons and Epstein ..........does anyone know how many times he visited? where is Michael Gross when you need him?!

R42 I agree. That's why I am pointing at Trump and The Clintons alike.

by Anonymousreply 43May 2, 2018 5:19 PM

R11 Pathetic. "Eyes Wide Shut?"

That tells me all I need to know about you.

by Anonymousreply 44May 2, 2018 6:09 PM

Well maybe you're right, r43. I think the article was in the New Yorker so who knows how true it was.

Is there any proof that he visited the island that many times?

by Anonymousreply 45May 2, 2018 6:11 PM

R45 There are flight manifests that prove it. Once again if someone has info on Trump and Orgy Island, I'd love to see it. There has to be something out there somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 46May 2, 2018 6:16 PM

Someone released the contents of the little black book a long time ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47May 2, 2018 6:20 PM

LOLOL! ! The 'name's of the clients, including Epstein himself, wil NEVER lcome out until 20 years after everyone involved is dead and gone. OBVIOUSLY there are bad actors involved along a wide breadth of the political spectrum, as long as they have the $$$. And to the lunatic above who is posting some sort of class-warfare bullshit that we can't go after the organized ringleaders of billionaire pedophiles till we clean up the Mean Streets if L.A., one does not necessarily impede progress in and prosecution of the other. Sit down and and take your meds.

by Anonymousreply 48May 2, 2018 6:51 PM

It's not Dav%Ida. She is Jewish and is the one screaming everyone is antisemitic in threads. She wouldn't post this. Plus she is pro-Trump. This is all old news, the DA in NYC stopped his investigation of Epstien when it became obvious he was a pimp to the rich to protect the rich, like Clinton and Trump. Just like he protected Don Jr. and Ivanka in another investigation. It's not about party, religion, or sex when it comes to powerful people getting away with this. Everyone knew about Epstien. I am curious about Couric. She always pinged to me. Anyone know why she would go there?

by Anonymousreply 49May 2, 2018 7:09 PM

Your News Wire is the definition of Fake News

by Anonymousreply 50May 2, 2018 7:53 PM

Is Charlie Althorp princess Diana's brother? He's on he list r47 linked to.

by Anonymousreply 51May 2, 2018 8:34 PM

R49: What was the investigation into Don Jr and Ivanka about?

by Anonymousreply 52May 2, 2018 8:35 PM

Jim Dolan. Trust.

by Anonymousreply 53May 2, 2018 9:25 PM

Sorry to disappoint the trolls on here, but this is not fake news. Julie Brown of the Miami Herald filed a motion to have the NY District Court release the complete documents containing all the names, which include politicians & titans of industry. The court had refused to release them in their original form while the case was ongoing. They were filed under seal and the text was heavily redacted on most. Now that the trial is over, Brown wants the clean versions of the documents released as part of her ongoing investigative report. Part of this report focuses on Robert Maxwell's daughter, Ghislane, who was named as one of Epstein's chief child procurers, and who has settled several law suits brought on behalf of several child victims. In addition, it's alleged that Epstein had secret cameras on his plain and in his estate on his private island. This is why he barely did a year in jail. He's got the goods on everyone. By the way, the Hollywood/ #MeToo sex scandal was created as a diversion to bury the larger child trafficking scandal that is about to blow open. Don't forget Epstein's jet went all over the world.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54May 2, 2018 10:57 PM

^on his plane

by Anonymousreply 55May 2, 2018 10:59 PM

Not that I'm a religious person, but this why they say that it's easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than a rich man to get into Heaven. Wealth and evil just seem to go hand-in-hand. Is every wealthy person just some predator?

by Anonymousreply 56May 2, 2018 11:03 PM

this IS why*

by Anonymousreply 57May 2, 2018 11:04 PM

Gross using a lisping, hateful slimeball like Cernovich for anything, especially if the dickhead only cares about the Dems involved and ignores any Trumpkin on the list. I fucking hate assholes like him who like many on here were all "excited" about that Toronto tragedy until they found out it wasn't a Muslim who did it, then suddenly, the victims didn't mean shit.

by Anonymousreply 58May 2, 2018 11:08 PM

The names in Epstein's book have been published. Just Google it.

Here is a link to some names. The actual photocopies of the book are tedious to peruse. Some of the people who went to the island are not listed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59May 2, 2018 11:09 PM

R54 is absolutely correct. Maxwell's daughter lured a 15-year old Florida high school girl with the promise of working at a spa at Trump's Florida hotel. She also sexually abused the girl herself. This is the girl that appeared in a photo with her other abuser, Prince Andrew.

The reason that Ghislane Maxwell (and I believe Fergie, too) procured girls for Epstein is because they never had enough $$$ for all the luxuries they wanted. They are famous but not as rich as some in their circle.

by Anonymousreply 60May 2, 2018 11:09 PM

This is why it's laughable to me when I see the (racist) idiots on here attack that chick Prince Harry is going to marry, like he doesn't come from a trashy family. Morons so impressed with "titles" and "shiny" jewels that they act like his family is the height of class. Give me a break. Andrew alone is more vile than much of Markle's family.

by Anonymousreply 61May 2, 2018 11:13 PM

Is Hillary finger banging young girls on pedo island?

by Anonymousreply 62May 2, 2018 11:25 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63May 2, 2018 11:50 PM

Bill Clinton is a lot of things, but a pedo ain't one. I'll never believe he fucked around with underage girls. He's not that stupid.

by Anonymousreply 64May 3, 2018 12:02 AM

Remember, these people assumed this would never come out because the 1% always successfully kept this stuff hidden. Like the Catholic Church once was able to do.

by Anonymousreply 65May 3, 2018 12:06 AM

[quote] I see the (racist) idiots on here attack that chick Prince Harry is going to marry...

chick? How do you function in today's world? Do you lower your voice on first dates or just over compensate by using words like chicks or skirts?

by Anonymousreply 66May 3, 2018 12:12 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67May 3, 2018 12:20 AM

R48 Bitch I didn't say that the "mean streets of Hollywood " needed to be cleaned up before the authorities go to work on busting these horrendous "billionaire pedophile rings."

What I said was, no one here on Data Lounge who is obsessed with these Eyes Wide Shut fantasies cares one bit about a real situation which they could devote their time and resources to and make a difference.

Instead you and the other loons are fixated on the rich men element of the conspiracy, that is the part that gets you off. If you really felt so much compassion for these girls, you would help where you could actually do some good. Exactly how do you think that anyone here is going to do a goddam thing to bring down a ring of billionaires...if some such ring exists?

But you sure do love talking about it don't you? Fap fap fap.

And to the other poster upthread, yes it could be D A V I D A. I realize she's Jewish, but she often makes anti-Semitic comments, As a matter of fact, we once discussed at length how odd it was that someone Jewish had the political leanings and the anti-Jewish rhetoric she is known to use. Many of her conspiracy theories hinge on the whole "globalism thing and NWO" which usually is code for Jews in control. Of course I am not certain that it was she who started this thread, but it certainly could be.

by Anonymousreply 68May 3, 2018 12:31 AM

Bill Clinton is a sexual predator. Deal with it. Nothing gets them off like young girls. He's not stupid enough? You mean like a governor flashing his cock to a state worker? A president face fucking an intern? A candidate for governor raping a fund raiser? A student being "invited to disenroll" from Oxford for sexual misconduct? I could go on and on. Not stupid enough my lip.

by Anonymousreply 69May 3, 2018 12:42 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70May 3, 2018 12:42 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71May 3, 2018 12:43 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72May 3, 2018 12:44 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73May 3, 2018 12:48 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74May 3, 2018 12:49 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75May 3, 2018 12:52 AM

I think we already know some of the names. it was revealed in the lawsuit or court case, I can't remember.

by Anonymousreply 76May 3, 2018 1:03 AM

The Israeli trolls showed up to this thread instantly. Jeffrey Epstein must set off a special alarm at Megaphone Hasbara Headquarters.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77May 3, 2018 1:05 AM

R76, all the good stuff in those documents was redacted.

by Anonymousreply 78May 3, 2018 1:06 AM

Naw, we already have most/all of the little black book. It just didn't get any media attention because Jews/Israelis run the media.

Even Cheryl Mills, Hillary Clinton's Lieutenant Lesbian was in it:

Check it out, here's the whole photocopied little black book.

The names that are circled were circled by the butler who was later killed. The circled names mean those people participated in the pedophilia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79May 3, 2018 1:08 AM

Italian mogul Flavio Briatore's name was circled, among many others.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80May 3, 2018 1:10 AM

That page from the Shiny Sheet(the Palm Beach daily) is from 2011. It has been posted here several times in the past.

I know 5 people on the list of locals, and there is no way that they went to the island for anything but an island holiday and some parties.

And as for Andrew and that Virginia chick, she was 15? Oooh, then he's definitely a pedophile.

by Anonymousreply 81May 3, 2018 1:11 AM

Jean Luc-Brunel's name was circled.

Brunel was the model agency guru who trafficked the little girls from Eastern Europe for Jeffrey Epstein

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82May 3, 2018 1:11 AM

Courtney Love's name was circled, and we already know Prince Andrew showed up to her house in LA wanting her to find girls for him. She must have been a recruiter/pimp for Epstein just like Ghislaine Maxwell.

Courtney probably covered the LA area for Epstein

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83May 3, 2018 1:13 AM

Bill Clinton was on the Lolita Express 11 times.

by Anonymousreply 84May 3, 2018 1:14 AM

Peter Soros' name was circled. That's the nephew of George Soros

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85May 3, 2018 1:16 AM

Sarah Kellen's name was circled in the little black book. She was one of Jeffrey Epstein's girls who recruited high school girls around Palm Beach. She ended up marrying a NASCAR driver.

Sarah Kellen, now Kensington, with boyfriend Brian Vickers. Kellen was accused by lawyers in legal filings of ‘bringing girls to Epstein’s mansion to be abused’.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86May 3, 2018 1:19 AM

Colonial Bank and PB National were also circled. Very interesting. Institutions that were involved somehow

by Anonymousreply 87May 3, 2018 1:20 AM

Former Israeli Prime Minister and top 9/11 suspect Ehud Barak's name was circled. Here's a photo of Barak leaving Epstein's UES mansion long after Epstein got out of jail for sex trafficking/pedophilia

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88May 3, 2018 1:21 AM

This lady's name was circled. Maybe she liked fingering the little girls with Ghislaine and Hillary and Huma and Cheryl Mills and Courtney Love:

Former Ford Model Dr. Eva Andersson-Dubin Opens Breast Cancer Center in New York

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89May 3, 2018 1:23 AM

This U Florida professor's name as circled. Mid East Studies, probably Mossad like Epstein:

Michelle Campos joined the faculty in the fall of 2006, and is now Associate Professor of Modern Middle Eastern History. She earned her PhD in 2003 from Stanford University, after which she taught in the Department of Near Eastern Studies at Cornell University. Dr. Campos has lived and done research in Israel/Palestine, Egypt, Turkey, Jordan, and Lebanon, and her areas of interest include the late Ottoman Empire, the social history of historical Palestine, Muslim-Non-Muslim relations, urban history and social networks.

Dr. Campos’s first book, Ottoman Brothers: Muslims, Christians, and Jews in Early-Twentieth Century Palestine, explores the development of Ottoman collective identity in the aftermath of the July 1908 Ottoman revolution, tracing how Muslims, Christians, and Jews defined, practiced, and contested the contours of imperial citizenship and local belonging. Ottoman Brothers was the recipient of the 2010 Yonatan Shapiro Award for Best Book in Israel Studies, awarded by the Association for Israel Studies, as well as the 2011 National Jewish Book Award in Sephardic Culture. A Turkish-language translation entitled Osmanlı Kardeşler is scheduled to appear later in 2012. Dr. Campos’s research also has been published in theInternational Journal of Middle East Studies, Jerusalem Quarterly File, and various edited books.

Dr. Campos is currently working on two new projects. The first engages questions of religious reform, political theory, and inter-communal relations, focusing on the works of a prominent Ottoman religious scholar and public intellectual. The second project is an extended study of community and social networks in nineteenth and twentieth century Jerusalem.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90May 3, 2018 1:25 AM

Alan Dershowitz's name was circled. We already know he lied about being on Epstein's Lolita Express many times.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91May 3, 2018 1:27 AM

Yes, R17, R47, and R79 are all correct. And anyone who wants to understand the links between some of these powerful men and underage girls being trafficked, I recommend you follow people on twitter who are slowly letting information out about that. soychicka is one. Notice ties between the Wexner place in New York and other key individuals. And the ties between that Wexner place and a missing teenage girl from Waterbury.

by Anonymousreply 92May 3, 2018 1:28 AM

Here's the full list:

January 2015 EPSTEIN'S BLACK BOOK - NAMES LISTED

Lord Alistair McAlpine, who was at the centre of the child abuse scandal in the UK, is listed.

Jeffrey Epstein's Little Black Book contains the names of people who could be described as being a mixture of the Feudal Elite, Robber Barons, Zionists, Nazis and members of the security services.

Here are some of the better known names:

Edward de Rothschild Evelyn de Rothschild

David Rockefeller

Henry Kissinger

Edgar Bronfman Edward Koch Michael Bloomberg Rupert Murdoch

Ehud Barak

A Saudi prince

Saudi Arabia's Prince Salman

Elizabeth Prince Andrew Charlie Althorpe Viscount William Astor

Lord Alistair McAlpine

Ernst Hanover Marie Hapsburg

Senator Edward Kennedy John Kerry Jimmy Buffet Peter Soros

Constantine Niarchos (Billionaire). Laurie Oppenheim

Jose Aznar (former Spanish Prime Minister, Director of the Friends of Israel Initiative. Under his watch the Madrid Train Bombings occurred).

Danny Baker Sir Anthony Bamford

Baron Bentinck Conrad Black David Blaine Tony Blair

Lauren Booth Richard Branson

William and Carina Carey John Cleese Nicholas Coleridge Clive Cook Sophie Dahl David and Linda Davies

Alan Dershowitz

Jonathan Dimbleby Bernie Ecclestone

Ben Elliot Chris Evans Brian Ferry Ralph Fiennes Rocco Forte

Mathew Freud David Frost Mariella Frostrup Lloyd Grossman

Lord Hanson Marie Helvin Mr Heseltine Nick Hurd Liz Hurley

Michael Jackson Mick Jagger

Ted Kennedy Jr Bobby Kennedy

Simon Le Bon David Linley Courtney Love

Lord Rothschild and Lord Mandelson

Peter Mandelson Eric Margolis Ghislaine Maxwell Kevin Maxwell

John Micklethwait (Editor in chief of the Economist)

George Milford Haven Rosa Monckton

Andrew Neil

David Puttnam Bill Richardson

Gerald Ronson Charlie Rose Jessica Rothschild Hannah Rothschild

Jeffrey Sachs Edmund Saffra James Sainsbury

Rupert Soames

Harry Sutherland Hugo Swire Alfred Taubman Ivana Trump Barbara Walters Les Wexner Shaun Woodward Toby Young

More names from Epstein's Black Book:

Adam Dell (Dell Computers)

Elie_Wiesel (Holocaust campaigner)

Philip Dunne (UK Conservative MP)

Bernie Ecclestone and Flavio Briatore (Formula One)

Ambassador Fairweather (former British ambassador to Angola and Albania)

Honorable Rupert Fairfax (additional assistant Private Secretary to HRH The Prince of Wales between 1986 and 1988)

RalphFiennes (actor)

Princess Firyal, wife Prince Muhammad bin Talal of Jordan

Steve Forbes (Forbes magazine)

Katie Ford (former CEO of Ford modeling agency.

Rocco Forte (CEO of Forte Group, friend of Tony Blair, son of Lord Forte who was a Knight of Malta SMOM)

Hon. Robert Hanson (linked to the Rothschilds)

Freddy Heineken (Heineken beer)

Mark Katzenellenbogen (financier)

Christopher Lawford (son of Peter Lawford)

Mallinckrodt (German Jewish Schroeder money)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93May 3, 2018 1:29 AM

Here's the full list:

January 2015 EPSTEIN'S BLACK BOOK - NAMES LISTED

Lord Alistair McAlpine, who was at the centre of the child abuse scandal in the UK, is listed.

Jeffrey Epstein's Little Black Book contains the names of people who could be described as being a mixture of the Feudal Elite, Robber Barons, Zionists, Nazis and members of the security services.

Here are some of the better known names:

Edward de Rothschild Evelyn de Rothschild

David Rockefeller

Henry Kissinger

Edgar Bronfman Edward Koch Michael Bloomberg Rupert Murdoch

Ehud Barak

A Saudi prince

Saudi Arabia's Prince Salman

Elizabeth Prince Andrew Charlie Althorpe Viscount William Astor

Lord Alistair McAlpine

Ernst Hanover Marie Hapsburg

Senator Edward Kennedy John Kerry Jimmy Buffet Peter Soros

Constantine Niarchos (Billionaire). Laurie Oppenheim

Jose Aznar (former Spanish Prime Minister, Director of the Friends of Israel Initiative. Under his watch the Madrid Train Bombings occurred).

Danny Baker Sir Anthony Bamford

Baron Bentinck Conrad Black David Blaine Tony Blair

Lauren Booth Richard Branson

William and Carina Carey John Cleese Nicholas Coleridge Clive Cook Sophie Dahl David and Linda Davies

Alan Dershowitz

Jonathan Dimbleby Bernie Ecclestone

Ben Elliot Chris Evans Brian Ferry Ralph Fiennes Rocco Forte

Mathew Freud David Frost Mariella Frostrup Lloyd Grossman

Lord Hanson Marie Helvin Mr Heseltine Nick Hurd Liz Hurley

Michael Jackson Mick Jagger

Ted Kennedy Jr Bobby Kennedy

Simon Le Bon David Linley Courtney Love

Lord Rothschild and Lord Mandelson

Peter Mandelson Eric Margolis Ghislaine Maxwell Kevin Maxwell

John Micklethwait (Editor in chief of the Economist)

George Milford Haven Rosa Monckton

Andrew Neil

David Puttnam Bill Richardson

Gerald Ronson Charlie Rose Jessica Rothschild Hannah Rothschild

Jeffrey Sachs Edmund Saffra James Sainsbury

Rupert Soames

Harry Sutherland Hugo Swire Alfred Taubman Ivana Trump Barbara Walters Les Wexner Shaun Woodward Toby Young

More names from Epstein's Black Book:

Adam Dell (Dell Computers)

Elie_Wiesel (Holocaust campaigner)

Philip Dunne (UK Conservative MP)

Bernie Ecclestone and Flavio Briatore (Formula One)

Ambassador Fairweather (former British ambassador to Angola and Albania)

Honorable Rupert Fairfax (additional assistant Private Secretary to HRH The Prince of Wales between 1986 and 1988)

RalphFiennes (actor)

Princess Firyal, wife Prince Muhammad bin Talal of Jordan

Steve Forbes (Forbes magazine)

Katie Ford (former CEO of Ford modeling agency.

Rocco Forte (CEO of Forte Group, friend of Tony Blair, son of Lord Forte who was a Knight of Malta SMOM)

Hon. Robert Hanson (linked to the Rothschilds)

Freddy Heineken (Heineken beer)

Mark Katzenellenbogen (financier)

Christopher Lawford (son of Peter Lawford)

Mallinckrodt (German Jewish Schroeder money)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94May 3, 2018 1:29 AM

The fact that Alan Dershowitz is still welcome on any cable news network with what people know about him is fascinating.

by Anonymousreply 95May 3, 2018 1:30 AM

Edgar Bronfman's name was in Epstein's little black book.

His daughters run that NXIVM sex trafficking cult that has been in the news every day.

NXIVM is probably just another Mossad front, like Jeffrey Epstein's operation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96May 3, 2018 1:31 AM

‘True Fanatic’ Clare Bronfman Now Heads Sex Slave Cult After Leaders Busted April 22, 2018 By Aiden Pink

Youtube/Facebook

Clare Bronfman, the daughter of the late Jewish philanthropist Edgar Bronfman, is now in charge of the alleged sex slavery cult Nxivm after its leaders were arrested, the New York Post reported Saturday.

Bronfman, who along with her sister Sara has reportedly poured millions of dollars into the group, moved their headquarters from Mexico to Brooklyn to be nearer to detained guru Keith Raniere and his top aide, former “Smallville” actress Alison Mack, who have been charged with sex trafficking.

Clare Bronfman is “the enforcer — the brutal one,” former Nxivm publicist Frank Parlato told the Post about. “Clare’s running the [operation] now, and she’s the most ruthless of them.”

“I’m issuing an absolute warning now,” he added. “Clare Bronfman is a true fanatic, and if there’s a Jim Jones situation, everyone will commit suicide but her.”

Parlato added on his website ArtVoice that Bronfman is “financing the entire operations now.”

Raniere, who has run self-help groups for the past 20 years, allegedly forced members of his group to be branded with his initials. He also is accused of forcing his female followers to adhere to 800-calorie diets and provide him with nude pictures and embarrassing information about themselves in order to threaten them if they left.

Once fully initiated, members were allegedly allowed to recruit new members of Nxivm as their own slaves.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97May 3, 2018 1:32 AM

Not a Niarchos. I get a shitload of grant money from that family.

by Anonymousreply 98May 3, 2018 1:33 AM

And don't forget Ghislaine Maxwell was present at Chelsa Clinton's wedding.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99May 3, 2018 1:37 AM

r95 yeah, that's Jewish mafia power.

What's interesting is how many of the names in Epstein's little black book have already been revealed to be sex predators.

Elie Weisel used to grab Orthodox Jewish girls' asses because he thought they were too repressed to tell anybody.

Michael Jackson, obviously

David Blane too I believe.

David Copperfield has been outed as a rapist.

Richard Branson hosted the NXIVM sex trafficking cult for a week long party on his private Island. I think there have been other allegations of sexual harassment against him too.

by Anonymousreply 100May 3, 2018 1:37 AM

Donald Trump's name was circled in the little black book by the murdered butler, indicating Trump's participation in the under-age sex.

Notice how our "liberal" Jew media NEVER talks about Trump's connection to Jeffrey Epstein.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101May 3, 2018 1:40 AM

[quote]Yes, nothing released on YOURNEWSWIRE.com could be a lie, could it?

Well, the headline was a lie, as a casual perusal of the article reveals.

by Anonymousreply 102May 3, 2018 1:43 AM

Leslie Wexner's name is circled too. Wexner is the owner of Victoria's Secret and The Limited.

Wexner is the guy who gave Jeffrey Epstein all the money and mansions and planes to set up the honey trap operation.

Wexner is basically Epstein's Mossad handler. Wexner and the NXIVM girls' father Edgar Bronfman are part of Mega Group, 20 Jewish billionaires who pull the strings in the US.

"Who's Who in 'Mega' by Scott Thompson [PDF version of this article]

The following are brief biographical profiles of some of the leading known members of the "Mega" group; notable, is the pattern of alleged organized crime ties.

Charles Bronfman: On Feb. 19, 1999, Charles Bronfman was elected chairman of United Jewish Communities (UJC). This $4 billion cash cow subsumes 189 Jewish Federation contributors and 400 Jewish communities in North America. At a Nov. 9-13 UJC General Assembly in Washington, Bronfman will pass the chairmanship to James A. Tisch, son of Mega member Laurence Tisch.

Leslie Wexner: This co-founder of Mega is closely aligned with some of the top British-American-Commonwealth institutions. However, Wexner's main business is The Limited, Inc.—a holding company for such firms as Intimate Brands, Victoria's Secret, and Bath & Body Works—which he founded in 1963.

Wexner is a board member of Conrad Black's Hollinger International, Inc. and of Hollinger International Publishing Inc. Lady Margaret Thatcher is chairman of Hollinger's International Advisory Board, which also includes Henry Kissinger, William F. Buckley, and Richard Perle. Hollinger owns the leading Israeli English-language daily, the Jerusalem Post, which has become a mouthpiece for Sharon and the radical right.

Wexner is also on the board of the Aspen Institute, an important Anglo-American world federalist think-tank.

Edgar Bronfman: Bronfman has been president of the WJC since 1981, and has been a director of the Anti-Defamation League for many years.

The Bronfman family fortune was built by the father of Edgar and Charles, Sam Bronfman, who during Prohibition merged his Distillers Corp. in Montreal with Joseph E. Seagrams & Sons, Ltd. to supply "bootleggers" with top brand booze, becoming what Israel Shamir (writing on Mega) called a "Mafia boss." Under the successor co-chairmanship of Charles and Edgar Bronfman, Seagrams took a 24% controlling interest in DuPont. But soon after Edgar's son, Edgar Bronfman, Jr., became CEO of Seagrams, he sold off the holding, purchasing Universal Pictures and the world's largest record distributor, Polygram Records. On June 19, 2001, the Bronfmans sold Seagrams to former Lazard Frères partner Jean-Marie Messier, owner of media and communications conglomerate Vivendi, for $34 billion.

Through Seagrams and the WJC, Edgar Bronfman was a top business collaborator of some of the most prominent figures in the former Soviet Union and East Germany. Just months before the fall of the Berlin Wall and the collapse of East Germany, Bronfman was given the highest civilian award by the East German Communist Party, for his efforts to salvage the communist state.

Steven Spielberg: One of the newest known members of Mega is Hollywood billionaire Steven Spielberg, whose Dreamworks Studio has produced such films as Schindler's List and Saving Private Ryan. Spielberg's Shoah (Hebrew for "Holocaust") has gathered a video archive of testimony from 50,000 Jewish Holocaust victims. Being late to Jewish Philanthropy, one wonders just how much Spielberg knows of the subject, as one Mega educational project for Jewish schools across the country teaches both Kabbala and Buddhist meditation.

by Anonymousreply 103May 3, 2018 1:44 AM

Leslie Wexner's name is circled too. Wexner is the owner of Victoria's Secret and The Limited.

Wexner is the guy who gave Jeffrey Epstein all the money and mansions and planes to set up the honey trap operation.

Wexner is basically Epstein's Mossad handler. Wexner and the NXIVM girls' father Edgar Bronfman are part of Mega Group, 20 Jewish billionaires who pull the strings in the US.

"Who's Who in 'Mega' by Scott Thompson [PDF version of this article]

The following are brief biographical profiles of some of the leading known members of the "Mega" group; notable, is the pattern of alleged organized crime ties.

Charles Bronfman: On Feb. 19, 1999, Charles Bronfman was elected chairman of United Jewish Communities (UJC). This $4 billion cash cow subsumes 189 Jewish Federation contributors and 400 Jewish communities in North America. At a Nov. 9-13 UJC General Assembly in Washington, Bronfman will pass the chairmanship to James A. Tisch, son of Mega member Laurence Tisch.

Leslie Wexner: This co-founder of Mega is closely aligned with some of the top British-American-Commonwealth institutions. However, Wexner's main business is The Limited, Inc.—a holding company for such firms as Intimate Brands, Victoria's Secret, and Bath & Body Works—which he founded in 1963.

Wexner is a board member of Conrad Black's Hollinger International, Inc. and of Hollinger International Publishing Inc. Lady Margaret Thatcher is chairman of Hollinger's International Advisory Board, which also includes Henry Kissinger, William F. Buckley, and Richard Perle. Hollinger owns the leading Israeli English-language daily, the Jerusalem Post, which has become a mouthpiece for Sharon and the radical right.

Wexner is also on the board of the Aspen Institute, an important Anglo-American world federalist think-tank.

Edgar Bronfman: Bronfman has been president of the WJC since 1981, and has been a director of the Anti-Defamation League for many years.

The Bronfman family fortune was built by the father of Edgar and Charles, Sam Bronfman, who during Prohibition merged his Distillers Corp. in Montreal with Joseph E. Seagrams & Sons, Ltd. to supply "bootleggers" with top brand booze, becoming what Israel Shamir (writing on Mega) called a "Mafia boss." Under the successor co-chairmanship of Charles and Edgar Bronfman, Seagrams took a 24% controlling interest in DuPont. But soon after Edgar's son, Edgar Bronfman, Jr., became CEO of Seagrams, he sold off the holding, purchasing Universal Pictures and the world's largest record distributor, Polygram Records. On June 19, 2001, the Bronfmans sold Seagrams to former Lazard Frères partner Jean-Marie Messier, owner of media and communications conglomerate Vivendi, for $34 billion.

Through Seagrams and the WJC, Edgar Bronfman was a top business collaborator of some of the most prominent figures in the former Soviet Union and East Germany. Just months before the fall of the Berlin Wall and the collapse of East Germany, Bronfman was given the highest civilian award by the East German Communist Party, for his efforts to salvage the communist state.

Steven Spielberg: One of the newest known members of Mega is Hollywood billionaire Steven Spielberg, whose Dreamworks Studio has produced such films as Schindler's List and Saving Private Ryan. Spielberg's Shoah (Hebrew for "Holocaust") has gathered a video archive of testimony from 50,000 Jewish Holocaust victims. Being late to Jewish Philanthropy, one wonders just how much Spielberg knows of the subject, as one Mega educational project for Jewish schools across the country teaches both Kabbala and Buddhist meditation.

by Anonymousreply 104May 3, 2018 1:44 AM

Bill Richardson's name was also circled. He's a shady character, almost became president too.

Sex slave suit: NM was a location used By Mark Oswald / Journal Staff Writer Tuesday, January 6th, 2015 at 12:05am SANTA FE – Lawsuit claims about young female sex slaves allegedly kept by billionaire investor Jeffrey Epstein and offered to a worldwide list of the rich and famous have reached New Mexico. Jeffrey Epstein/AP Photo Jeffrey Epstein/AP Photo

In a new court filing in Florida, plaintiffs’ lawyers maintain that a woman identified as Jane Doe No. 3, said to have been coerced into Epstein’s camp when she was 15 years old, was frequently sexually abused by Epstein “not only in West Palm Beach (Fla.), but also in New York, New Mexico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, in international airspace on … Epstein’s private planes, and elsewhere.”

The same filing also alleges that Jane Doe No. 3 was forced by Epstein to have sex with famous attorney and Harvard law professor Alan Dershowitz numerous times, again at locations around the world, including in New Mexico.

ADVERTISEMENT

Epstein owns or has owned a 26,700-square-foot mansion near Stanley south of Santa Fe on 10,000 acres known as the Zorro Ranch. The court filings don’t say where specifically in New Mexico the alleged sexual assaults took place.

But Dershowitz went on NBC’s “Today” show Monday to denounce the allegations and said that Jane Doe No. 3 accuses him of having sex with her at Epstein’s “ranch in New Mexico.” The allegations are “totally false and made up,” he said. Dershowitz, who has represented Epstein, said he’d only been at the ranch once for about an hour with friends and his wife and daughter. Epstein wasn’t present “and there were no girls around,” Dershowitz said.

The filing also alleges Jane Doe No. 3 was forced into sex with Great Britain’s Prince Andrew, with no connection to New Mexico. The case has attracted international news coverage and Buckingham Palace calls the allegations “categorically untrue.”

Dershowitz also filed a motion to intervene in the Florida case, calling the allegations “nothing more than a vehicle to impugn the reputation of Prof. Dershowitz, filed with the certain result of stirring up media interest.”

The new filings came in long-running litigation accusing federal prosecutors of striking a sweetheart deal on charges against Epstein for having sex with underage girls. Epstein served 13 months for procuring a person under the age of 18 for prostitution in 2008 and is a registered sex offender.

Epstein’s Zorro Ranch in Santa Fe County is on land he purchased from the family of former Attorney General and gubernatorial candidate Gary King.

Epstein made news previously in New Mexico. He twice attempted to contribute to King’s campaigns, but King returned the money. King received $15,000 from Epstein in 2006 when King first ran for attorney general and $35,000 from companies connected to Epstein for his gubernatorial campaign this year. Also in 2006, Epstein gave $50,000 to the re-election campaign of then-Gov. Bill Richardson. Richardson said then he’d give the money he received from an Epstein-affiliated company, Zorro Trust, to local charities.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105May 3, 2018 1:48 AM

i remember from reading from the smoking gun, Epstein has a deformed penis. The under aged girls he had come massage him gave him hand jobs. they were disgusted by his penis.

by Anonymousreply 106May 3, 2018 1:53 AM

I Tried to Warn You About Sleazy Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein in 2003

When Vicky Ward profiled Jeffrey Epstein for Vanity Fair, allegations of his attempted seduction of two young sisters were excised from the final piece.

Vicky Ward

... While Epstein’s friends speculated that retailer Les Wexner was the real source of Epstein’s wealth, Wexner (who called him “my friend Jeffrey”) never commented on this, though he did send me an email praising Epstein’s “ability to see patterns in politics and financial markets.”

My investigation began to take on unexpected twists. After a bit of digging I found myself not in some plush office setting but going through the metal detectors inside the Federal Medical Center at Devens prison in Massachusetts, where I met with one Steve Hoffenberg, a fraudster who’d been convicted of bilking investors of more than $450 million in one of the largest pre-Madoff Ponzi schemes in history. He was sentenced to 20 years in prison.

Hoffenberg told me that he’d met Epstein shortly after Epstein had been kicked out of Bear Stearns in 1981 for “getting into trouble” and that Hoffenberg had seen charm and talent in him —“he has a way of getting under your skin”—and had hired him as a “consultant” to work with.

Hoffenberg, officially, ran Towers Financial, a collection agency that was supposed to buy debts that people owed to hospitals, banks, and phone companies, but instead the funds paid off earlier investors and subsidized his own lavish lifestyle. Hoffenberg told me had he had been Epstein’s mentor and that Epstein had made a terrible mistake in doing something so high-profile as flying Bill Clinton, since that would only draw a spotlight to his business dealings. “I always told him to stay below the radar,” he said.

Aware that I was listening to a convicted felon who had lied under oath—he was, after all, sitting before me in an orange jumpsuit—I left the jail determined to get more concrete proof about the source of Epstein’s finances. Slowly, I got there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107May 3, 2018 1:57 AM

r106

Sir is it true you have an egg shaped penis?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108May 3, 2018 2:02 AM

Author James Patterson Investigates Jet-Setter/Sex-Offender Jeffrey Epstein - Crime Watch Daily

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109May 3, 2018 2:03 AM

What irritates me more than anything, aside from the fact that he is the devil incarnate, is that smug look he perpetually has on his face, like he can barely tolerate breathing the same air as us mortals.

by Anonymousreply 110May 3, 2018 2:09 AM

Black Book Pedophiles

Apparently the now-conveniently-deceased house manager Alfredo Rodriguez at one point circled the names in the address book that he thought were involved in the pedophilia:

"The “circled names” in the Holy Grail black book of contacts were people who Alfredo Rodriguez thought were engaging in sex with underage girls. Alfredo Rodriguez was the house manager, or butler, for Epstein’s house in Palm Beach and he would not know what Epstein and his vastly larger circle of pedophile friends were doing around the world. Therefore, the “circled list” of pedophiles below is by no means inclusive - not by a long shot. Alfredo Rodriguez was the one who would have to clean up Epstein’s sex toys after the orgies and molestations were over. Here are some of the names Alfredo Rodriguez, now deceased, circled because he thought they were having sex with underage girls:

1) Flavio Briatore - estimated net worth $150 million. Forumula One racing manager

2) Jean Luc Brunel - an epic pedophile in the modeling industry and one of the closest friends of Jeffrey Epstein. Should be in jail for 25 years.

3) Bruce King, former governor of New Mexico, who died in 2009 at age 85.

4) Bill Richardson, former governor of New Mexico.

5) Ehud Barak, former prime minister of Israel - My sources say this man is a big time pedophile.

6) Alan Dershowitz According to an Undisputed Statement of Fact filed by the victims’ lawyers in April of 2011, “Epstein’s housekeeper Alfredo Rodriguez testified that Dershowitz stayed at Epstein’s house during the years when Epstein was assaulting minor females on a daily basis” and “Dershowitz was at Epstein’s house at times when underage females where there being molested by Epstein.”

For me the question is not did Alan Dershowitz statutorily rape Virginia Roberts numerous times, but rather what other underage girls was Dershowitz having sex with.

7) Courney Love bisexual singer -

8) Peter Soros, the nephew of George Soros and the son of Paul Soros -

10) Ghislaine Maxwell - pedophilic girlfriend of Jeffrey Epstein. She is the one who snared a 15 year old Virginia Roberts into the Epstein pedophile web in 1998. She is also very good friends with Bill Clinton who invited her to Chelsea’s wedding in 2010. She is the daughter of Robert Maxwell. She also pandered Virginia Roberts to Prince Andrew.

11) Alberto Pinto (1945-2012) - French high end interior designer 1)

12) Valson Vieira - French millionaire

13) Dr. Eva Andersson, a former Ford model -

by Anonymousreply 111May 3, 2018 2:10 AM

Black Book Pedophiles, Part II

Also circled by Rodriguez:

"14) Les Wexner. Huge Republican PAC donor. Held fundraiser event for Mitt Romney. Very close to Jeffrey Epstein and gave him huge amounts of money, presumably for money and investment management. Both Les Wexner and Jeffrey Epstein are ardent pedophiles with a deep sexual thirst for underage girls. Wexner, owner of the Limited and Victoria’s Secrets, has a lot of Republican friends. Epstein has a deep well of Democratic friends. Estimated net worth - $6 billion - huge retailing fortune -

Some people think Les Wexner has had a man murdered in Ohio. I am referring to the Arthur Shapiro case - Gave $65 million to Ohio State University.

Journalist Bob Fitrakis on the Shapiro murder - “Chief Jackson was charged in 1996 for "improper disposal of a public record for ordering the destruction of a report on the Shapiro homicide," according to the Dispatch. What they did not write is the more obvious. Columbus' chief of police destroyed documents pertaining to an ongoing and unsolved Mob-style slaying of a prominent individual tied to central Ohio's only billionaire – Les Wexner.

The Dispatch's key paragraph reads as follows: "The Civil Service Commission eventually upheld the charge against Jackson, who said the report was so filled with wild speculation about prominent business leaders that it was potentially libelous."

The Dispatch pretty much leaves it at that. An unredacted copy of the Shapiro file obtained by the Alive analyzed "unusual interactive relations between the following business organizations" and then listed, among others, The Limited; Walsh Trucking Company; the renamed Schwartz, Kelm, Warren, and Rubenstein Law Firm; Omni Oil Company; the Eddie DeBartolo Company of Youngstown, Ohio; and local developer John W. Kessler.

Jackson destroyed the Shapiro murder file not because of "wild speculation" but because of a detailed analysis linking two of Ohio's richest men, DeBartolo and Wexner, to the Genovese/LaRocca organized crime families. A similar news story appeared in the Philadelphia Inquirer in 1988.”

15) Eric Gany - I think but am not sure this refers to Hewlett Bay partner Eric Gany Big time Democratic donor, so it is probably the right one: 16) A”Cindy Lopez” of Karin Models. This would be in the pre-2006 time period.

17) Timothy Newcombe (Ohio) of Newcombe Electronic Systems 1) Timothy Newcome listed here as a new member of Temple Israel (Dec. 1991) in Columbus, Ohio.

18) Douglas Schoettle, architect who has both NY and Bahamas residences. NYMag: “After word of the investigation got back to Epstein, through his girls, police served a search warrant at the house right under the noses of New York decorator Mark Zeff and architect Douglas Schoettle, who were there planning a renovation, and seized a dozen or so photographs of naked women the girls had described as well as the penis- and vagina-shaped soaps.”

19) Larry Visoski, a chief pilot for Jeffrey Epstein. Mentioned in this article: 1)

by Anonymousreply 112May 3, 2018 2:11 AM

Black Book Pedophiles, Part III

Last, but not least, circled by Rodriguez:

"20) Tom Sawyers - New Jersey millionaire

21) Christopher Gaie of Florida - I do not know which one. Gaie is listed as a witness of Jeffrey Epstein’s pedophilic activities by Alfredo Rodriguez.

22) Donald Trump - NY businessman. Afredo Rodriguez circled Trump’s name as some one who Jeffrey Epstein had pandered underage girls (or girl) to."

by Anonymousreply 113May 3, 2018 2:12 AM

Black Book Pedophiles, Part IV

More about the circled names from Gawker:

"About 50 of the entries, including those of many of Epstein's suspected victims and accomplices as well as Trump, Love, Barak, Dershowitz, and others, were circled by Rodriguez."

So presumably there's a court document out there with the exhaustive list.

Gawker also gives up Trump, Love, Barak, Dershowitz and Leslie Wexner, Bruce King, Bill Richardson, Peter Soros, and Eva Andersson Dubin.

by Anonymousreply 114May 3, 2018 2:13 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115May 3, 2018 2:39 AM

Here's what r115 looks like right now

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116May 3, 2018 2:41 AM

You conspiracy theorists are crazy. If Israel was blackmailing Trump and the Clintons I'm positive that the media would tell us all about it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117May 3, 2018 2:45 AM

Haven't the names and pages of the book been online for years?

by Anonymousreply 118May 3, 2018 10:34 AM

R68, You reveal your own "fixation." I trust you are working assiduously to help those victims you mention. And if you are so helping, that is admirable.

That many if us wish to discuss HERE the potential take-down of some 1%ers is not incompatible with aiding local efforts against human trafficking.

But if you are saying that we should shut up and devote our lives to sitting in bus stations to save corn-fed runaways before the pimps get them, well, you're living in some Made-for-TV movie.

by Anonymousreply 119May 3, 2018 12:34 PM

My fixation, as you referred to it, is with insane, paranoid mentally ill conspiracy theorists such as you.

I have an exceedingly ill friend who behaves, writes and speaks of this bullshit every minute of the day and it is heartbreaking to me.

No, I am not doing dick squat for the 15 year old girls who become prostitutes because their home life is so completely unbearable that they turn to sex with strangers as a way out.

Finally, your obsession with Jews is really odd. I am certain there is something behind it, but you come across as a total fruitcake.

by Anonymousreply 120May 3, 2018 12:53 PM

R117 Israel doesn't have to lift a fucking to propagandize anyone in The US. The fundy population will fall over themselves defending Israel while not giving a shit about Palestinian and Armenian Christians who there. Then again if Native Americans and black people were causing problems or Mexicans across the border, Americans would have no problem using the same tactics employed in Israel/Palestine.

Russia hasn't used in the US? HAHAHAHHA! You are so fixated and naive. They have used so many tactics to undermine our democracy yet you are so oblivious to it. You remind me of a Greek who complained about The Jews but The Germans(who have shamed and scapegoated The Germans were rarely mentioned by this idiot). he became woke though. He has three German car dealerships near his house and his real enemy Germany is now known to him. The German are strangling Greece andblaming 'an outsider "for" their problems. This is just history repeating itself.

by Anonymousreply 121May 3, 2018 1:59 PM

The Germans are strangling Greece and blaming an "outsider" for their problems. This is just history repeating itself.

by Anonymousreply 122May 3, 2018 2:01 PM

Why have all the old Epstein threads been deleted? All the original ones have vanished from the archive.

by Anonymousreply 123May 3, 2018 6:25 PM

Dee, I don't know R123. Could it possibly be because the Data Lounger who eats, sleeps and dreams about the "evil Jeffrey Epstein" has gone completely around the bend?

Just guessing.

I am expecting this one to go sooner rather than later, because there is not a goddam thing new posted within the thread. And I am not a Jew apologist like you accuse everyone who hates your obsession of being. I am friendly with 2 of the Palm Beach residents you have defamed and mislead as to their trips to Epstein's Caribbean retreat.

As a matter of fact I am a WASP Palm Beacher who has many Jewish friends, none of whom are sex perverts. Here let me prove my words true: GOD DAMN.

by Anonymousreply 124May 4, 2018 4:46 AM

r124 isn't really WASP, he's an Anglophile Jew like Woody Allen

by Anonymousreply 125May 4, 2018 8:04 AM

No dear. I am very much the WASP Palm Beacher. My husband and I are members of the Everglades Club and The Bath and Tennis Club.

I have posted in many threads over the past year detailing Trump's unfortunate appearances on our lovely little island.

And I am a she, not a he.

by Anonymousreply 126May 4, 2018 3:59 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127May 5, 2018 12:06 PM

OP's a shitstirrer:

[quote]Julie Brown, an investigative journalist for the Miami Herald, has requested the court unseal all of the documents that have been filed under seal or redacted, and which contain details of politicians and famous celebrities who abused children on Jeffrey Epstein’s ‘pedo island‘.

[quote]Now that the case is settled, the Herald hopes that the court will unseal the records, making them available for public consumption.

I hope it happens too, but "requesting the court to unseal" and "the Herald hopes that the court will unseal the records" is a far cry from "COURT TO RELEASE NAMES".

Post a legit link from a legit source if and when it happens.

And I hope it does, but stop shitstirring.

by Anonymousreply 128May 5, 2018 12:15 PM

[quote]he's also a bi-sexual - know a guy who went to party at his townhouse the Epstein guy was on coke, lots of people there - didnt say if anyone famous Epstein guy was being coke friendly, they went to room on third floor, but too high to perform - said he had an ok dick and wore black briefs . Epstein wouldn't suck dick, just got it, but cupped my friends balls

I used to know a guy who knew a guy who was in the same room as a guy who saw a guy who looked like a guy who'd go to a party like that.

You're a moron.

by Anonymousreply 129May 5, 2018 12:18 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130November 29, 2018 2:59 PM

Did they ever release the names?

by Anonymousreply 131November 29, 2018 3:00 PM

Yournewswire is a fake website. This was never actually news.

by Anonymousreply 132November 29, 2018 3:11 PM

I had to block two loons and a shit ton of posts disappeared. We seem to have a rabid anti- Semitic troll and another who is obsessed with the idea of organized pedo-rings in billionaire circles. Probably the same one who thinks kids are used in blood rituals. D-a-v-I-d-a?

by Anonymousreply 133November 29, 2018 3:41 PM

I am wondering if the Michael Cohen story popped today to cover up the Jeffery Epstein story.

They wouldn't do that, would they?

by Anonymousreply 134November 29, 2018 3:45 PM

I think it popped because it’s news R134. The Epstein story from a fake news site is immaterial.

by Anonymousreply 135November 29, 2018 3:53 PM

Whose the loose pussy bitch on here who is claiming "anti semitism" simply because a well known nonce and too many of his nonce cohorts are Jewish? I hope the same loose pussy bitch gets tarred and feathered when her finger banging of female minors is found out.

by Anonymousreply 136November 29, 2018 4:07 PM

New article/video from the Miami Herald. It's a must read for anyone with a soul who wants to see Epstein locked up for the rest of his life. I bet Trump is shitting his pants from the Manafort-Cohen-Epstein trifecta that's come out in the last 24 hours.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137November 29, 2018 4:22 PM

Link works. I'm not sure why it just shows up gray

by Anonymousreply 138November 29, 2018 4:23 PM

misread that as:

[quote] I'm not sure why it just shows up gay

by Anonymousreply 139November 29, 2018 5:08 PM

R131 - No they did not. The Miami Herald filed a motion to get the court records unsealed. I think Mike Cernovich wrote an amicus brief in support of the motion. There's a civil trial against Epstein that's about to start in a week or two and some of the women who he abused are going to testify.

by Anonymousreply 140November 30, 2018 1:06 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141December 2, 2018 10:37 PM

Someone I know is in his book.

Just because you're in the book doesn't mean you're a perv. Maybe he just knows him socially.

by Anonymousreply 142December 2, 2018 10:44 PM

Sure, Jan...I mean r142

by Anonymousreply 143December 2, 2018 11:20 PM

R143.... Epstein's connections were already posted on Gawker years ago. It was like 90 pages from his personal phonebook. Its a who's who of Hollywood, Wall St., Media, etc. I think Christy Turlington was even in it.

What this case is about is the evidence that was uncovered during the investigation. That's been sealed under some non-prosecution agreement. That's what the Miami Herald & other news organizations - including Cernovich - wants released.

by Anonymousreply 144December 3, 2018 3:47 AM

So is Epstein like a free man then? that sucks.

by Anonymousreply 145December 3, 2018 3:52 AM

R145 Thanks to Alexander Acosta (now US Labor Secretary) in June 2008, after Epstein pleaded guilty to a single state charge of soliciting prostitution from girls as young as 14, he was sentenced to 18 months but served about 13 months.

by Anonymousreply 146December 6, 2018 1:45 PM

R127 I am NOT a Trumper. But I have never bought into the story about the violent rape of a 14 year old girl by Trump at an Epstein party(she also claimed that he called Epstein a Jew bastard which I also don't believe.)

It's this simple: I truly believe that this story is the Democratic version of the absurd Pizzagate "scandal" with connections to Hillary, Podesta and half of the "elite." There are millions of genuine proven reasons to dislike Trump. There is not shortage of kindling for the bonfire of his horrible presidency. All I am saying is that we ought to think very carefully by pouring gasoline of dubious provenance on that bonfire.

I have never been a Jezebel fan, but that was some damn good reporting, and it backs up what I have always felt in my gut.

As the author said, " Even as grotesque as Trump may be, it is a stretch to buy Maria Doe's(the accuser) story lock stock and barrel. It reeks of a money grab, and those involved in pushing it make Michael Cohen look like Clarence Darrow.

by Anonymousreply 147December 6, 2018 5:13 PM

This is the longest, and one of the most informative, past threads on Epstein, so I wanted to bump it and add the link to the latest news about this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148February 8, 2019 3:51 PM

I can't read through all this nonsense but having a name in your little black book means little. He could even have his pizza delivery guy in it. Oh wait . . . pizza . . . sex . . . never mind.

by Anonymousreply 149February 8, 2019 3:57 PM

If Trump’s DoJ is taking a hard look at the Epstein case you can be sure prominent democratic politicians are involved. The DoJ isn’t going to investigate Trump for pedophilia; it’s hisDoJ.

by Anonymousreply 150February 8, 2019 3:58 PM

Other than the story about the Maria Doe who claims to have called Epstein and "Jew Bastard" and she also claims rape by a number of powerful men including Trump and Prince Andrew, has anyone ever heard any other tales of Trump fucking girls under 20? As I said in my post above, there are 101 reasons to dislike Trump, but I do not want any past of jumping onboard a lunatic piece of gossip which seems to be on the exact same level as the Repug's Pizza Gate. We are much smarter than that.

I have followed Trump's exploits since the days of Spy magazine, and I know he is a philanderer of the highest order and his "dating "history as all over the place as to his type. But every woman ever connected to him seems to be a bimbo blonde o a sultry brunette in her twenties. And even with that, I don't remember ever hearing of his schtupping anyone younger than Marla was when they first got together.

If any of you New Yorkers know any credible gossip about him with teen aged girls, please share that info.

by Anonymousreply 151February 8, 2019 5:01 PM

Unfortunately yes, the Epstein story IS the "real story". One doesn't have to venture into pizzagate territory to explain it - and the whole pizzagate thing was encouraged to blossom as a distraction, as a New Myth, full of improbable and ludicrous angles. Even the name out of context puts the average Joe off of the idea that our betters would stoop so low.

So in the midst of this tabloid wizardry, with the main topic in the Epstein case still unavoidably underage sex abuse and human trafficking, the real reason for Epstein's island, the real reason behind his entire MO and the SOURCE OF HIS WEALTH; blackmail, is obscured. And this blackmail, which has been sanctioned and funded by someone/something for decades now, is not just any old blackmail. Classic honeypot stuff doesn't work anymore, the only way to control the elite loose cannons(and make a tidy profit in the process) is to have proof of vice. Poor Jeffrey can't help it if he developed a taste for it too, in his fishing expeditions with these world leaders.

by Anonymousreply 152February 8, 2019 5:24 PM

Sometimes when I'm reminded of just how much true evil there is in this world I think it would be better if the human species was just wiped out completely.

by Anonymousreply 153February 8, 2019 5:41 PM

soychicka on Twitter explains how AMI (National Enquirer) was also involved in the whole bogus Pizzagate story to distract everyone from Epstein and his friends.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154February 9, 2019 6:08 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!