Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

San Francisco Public Library hosts transgender "art exhibit"

Example of the "art"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192May 16, 2018 7:32 PM

"If you thought the age of scold’s bridles and dunking pools designed to torture and kill disobedient women were a thing of the past, you would be wrong. The San Francisco Public Library unveiled an exhibit this week featuring blood stained t-shirts encouraging patrons to “punch” feminists, along with several installations of deadly weapons painted pink: baseball bats covered in barbed wire, axes, among others, all designed by men to kill feminist women."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 1, 2018 4:20 PM

nice bats!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 1, 2018 4:23 PM

"The male creators of the exhibit also included a helpful manifesto, blaming lesbians, feminists and other uppity women for causing more deaths (by “harassing” men with their dastardly opinions!) than all the actual real murders committed by violent men.

The display, launched mere days after the mass murder of women in Toronto by “incel” terrorist Alek Minassian and echoing his philosophy, was funded by the non-profit Friends of The San Francisco Public Library and created by The Degenderettes, led by Scout Tran Caffee, founder of Trans Dykes: the anti-lesbian Antifa. The group specifically targets lesbians as “oppressors” of men -because they exclude males from their dating pools. The men in the group identify as transgender and consider themselves to be male lesbians.

Materials include riot shields inscribed with the slogan “Die Cis Scum”. Cis is a transgender community term, generally used as a slur, for non-transgender people."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3May 1, 2018 4:26 PM

Every educational, liberal, gay, and women's organization has been taken over by anti-women, anti-lesbian, anti-gay forces

by Anonymousreply 4May 1, 2018 4:28 PM

"Posted at the exhibition, MRA/incel complaints of “reverse sexism”: The fact that violence against feminists and lesbians is considered more likely to be perpetrated by males (as evidenced by all crime statistics worldwide throughout human history) is a conclusion that discriminates against men. Hmm. Never seen that one before. (sarcasm). Explicitly states that acknowledging male violence against women is “anti-transgender”.

Followed by bizarre claims that feminists “induce suicides” of men and threaten to kill them."

by Anonymousreply 5May 1, 2018 4:28 PM

"The largely heterosexual “heteroqueer” group’s claim that they created the slogan “Your Apathy Is Killing Us” in the wake of the Pulse Nightclub shooting is incorrect. It was created by gay male Reagan era AIDS activists who were fighting for their literal lives demanding medical treatment for a deadly epidemic.

The Degenderettes slogan “Die Cis Scum” was popularized in 2012 by transgender White Nationalist “Char The Butcher”.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6May 1, 2018 4:30 PM

So fucking disturbing! Why are these "male lesbian" incels being allowed to have a voice?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 1, 2018 4:31 PM

[quote] Your apathy is killing us

Can't happen quickly enough.

by Anonymousreply 8May 1, 2018 4:36 PM

Op, you realize you're linking to gendertrender, which is every bit as as insane and fanatical as the radical trannies it's attacking.

by Anonymousreply 9May 1, 2018 4:37 PM

Who "curated" this exhibition? Who is celebrating violence against women (at a library of all places)?

Are there going to be any protests? Or have all women/lesbians been silenced?

by Anonymousreply 10May 1, 2018 4:37 PM

No, it isn't. It provides vital information that is being silenced in the media and it is pro-gay. What is your problem. R9?

by Anonymousreply 11May 1, 2018 4:38 PM

Fanatic at r11.

by Anonymousreply 12May 1, 2018 4:40 PM

r9, Radical groups need radical opposition. I see nothing wrong with GenderTrender.

by Anonymousreply 13May 1, 2018 4:41 PM

The sign from R3 says

[QUOTE]TERF is an acronym for "trans exclusionary (/erasing) radical feminist", an oppressive belief-set that attempts to delegitimize trans women - not just theoretically, but by inducing suicide through internet harassment, public release of personal information, calls to employers and landlords, legal action and substantiated threats of death and physical harm - often directed against minors. It is possible that more trans deaths have occurred as a result of TERF harassment than by cis male homicides.

No matter which side you're on, it has to be acknowledged that this is propaganda being presented as fact, and it's appalling this is allowed in a public library. Is this an art exhibit staged by the library itself, or is this an exhibit in an area of the library made available for community groups, etc?

It's also notable how trans activists themselves use the same tactics they claim are being used against them.

by Anonymousreply 14May 1, 2018 4:43 PM

Perhaps the best thing out of this -- or rather my hope -- is that rational, critical minded people will see this exhibit and be some level of appalled, put off; at least jostled from some form of complacency.

Trans is often incel = Transcel?

by Anonymousreply 15May 1, 2018 4:46 PM

This is frightening.

by Anonymousreply 16May 1, 2018 4:46 PM

Another link, for R9

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17May 1, 2018 4:56 PM

This shit is seriously fucked. This is every bit as disturbing as groups who encourage violence against Jews, Muslims, Blacks, Asians....

by Anonymousreply 18May 1, 2018 5:04 PM

This is truly hate propaganda encouraging violence

Where the fuck are the liberals? Where is the gay movement? Where is the women's movement? What is wrong with that library? Where are the Democratic politicians?

by Anonymousreply 19May 1, 2018 5:08 PM

Jesus Fucking Christ, this is absolutely terrifying.

What is it going to take for people to open their eyes to how misogynistic and homophobic trans ideology is?

A lesbian couple and their son were murdered by a so-called transwoman (wolf in sheep’s clothing has never been more apt) and yet it was ignored by both LGB and feminist groups.

These men are openly advocating violence against women and yet nobody on the left will say a word against them.

As a woman, this truly makes me feel sick to the stomach and completely helpless.

by Anonymousreply 20May 1, 2018 5:14 PM

Is there anything we can do about it?

It is getting worse and worse and there are no groups left. (I think they are starting to organize in England but there is nothing here)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21May 1, 2018 5:17 PM

Oh and whenever I hear anything about these ‘male lesbians’, it makes me think of this old MadTv sketch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22May 1, 2018 5:17 PM

The degenderettes are a humble and practical club?

by Anonymousreply 23May 1, 2018 5:20 PM

This is the Frankenstein monster of radical feminism. The bizarre cult like tactics, vicious hatred and propaganda, gender essentialism, and violence all trace back to them. Even the "SCUM" label comes from the rad fem who tried to murder Andy Warhol.

by Anonymousreply 24May 1, 2018 5:20 PM

It is the Frankenstein monster of Incels, Gender studies, tumblr, clockwork orange fantasies, "antifa" fantasies and liberal fools catering to it all

by Anonymousreply 25May 1, 2018 5:31 PM

There is a petition, R21

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26May 1, 2018 5:37 PM

r24, yes, let's blame it on radical feminists even though they believe the exact OPPOSITE of what these "activists" believe and always have!

by Anonymousreply 27May 1, 2018 5:40 PM

The San Francisco Public Library twitter page is lit up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28May 1, 2018 5:50 PM

Once again trans were given a weapon, which they promptly turned it around and shot themselves in the face.

And, trust me, Incel will make its way into discussions of MtFs interested in women, or really any angry/mouthy trans.

by Anonymousreply 29May 1, 2018 5:56 PM

This stupid, ugly and degraded "art" speaks for itself. Like a poster upthread said, it's appalling that a public library sponsors this. It's shit. SHIT. This is what is being selected for display instead of something really meaningful from our rich cultural trust? Public sector employees are insane - and we're forced to pay for it!

To think that images from Michangelo and the music of Mozart are available to be shared and they choose this stupid filth. The West is in serious trouble - morally and spiritually.

by Anonymousreply 30May 1, 2018 6:10 PM

That petition is important but I wonder if it will be met with the same response as the Drop the Tee one, that they only care about T.

by Anonymousreply 31May 1, 2018 6:16 PM

My kid could do that.

by Anonymousreply 32May 1, 2018 6:49 PM

I realize its easy-to-despise Milo, but note the manifesto names one person -- a gay man.

by Anonymousreply 33May 1, 2018 7:05 PM

Male insanity, male aggression.

by Anonymousreply 34May 1, 2018 7:06 PM

Is this an example of Bildnerei der Geisteskranken?

by Anonymousreply 35May 1, 2018 7:12 PM

r28, They removed a shirt? nothing about the weapons it seems.

by Anonymousreply 36May 1, 2018 8:12 PM

The only mosterous r24, is that Frankencunt wound you’re dilating.

by Anonymousreply 37May 1, 2018 8:20 PM

BS, r9

by Anonymousreply 38May 1, 2018 8:28 PM

Wow...tranny Dana Rivers brutally murdered two lesbians & their son IN THE SF BAY AREA to zero outrage.

This exhibit is VILE.

by Anonymousreply 39May 1, 2018 8:30 PM

R24 is blaming radical feminists for misogyny.

Wow.

by Anonymousreply 40May 1, 2018 8:32 PM

R32 made me LOL

by Anonymousreply 41May 1, 2018 8:36 PM

How is this not "cultural appropriation" when they haven't grown up being sidelined for being woman and bullied and called lesbians? I won't even get into the details of female puberty. I wouldn't mind so much if they had a modicum of humor.

by Anonymousreply 42May 1, 2018 8:38 PM

Isn't "antifa" (as used in the title "Degenerettes Antifa Art") used only by the alt-right? That means that this installation is an alt-right thing.

by Anonymousreply 43May 1, 2018 8:40 PM

Nasty

by Anonymousreply 44May 1, 2018 8:56 PM

Pink and baby blue sheets/hoods would go quite nicely with those pink and blue bats. Or would that be putting too fine a point on it?

I can't imagine what the library was thinking here..

by Anonymousreply 45May 1, 2018 10:24 PM

I signed the petition, and I'm not really a petition signer, but this is too fucking much.

San Francisco Public Library, really?

by Anonymousreply 46May 1, 2018 10:26 PM

I signed it, too.

by Anonymousreply 47May 1, 2018 10:39 PM

[quote]Isn't "antifa" (as used in the title "Degenerettes Antifa Art") used only by the alt-right? That means that this installation is an alt-right thing.

Completely wrong. The lunatic "left" fringe proudly calls themselvses "antifa" (it's supposed to mean 'anti-fascist'). Can't blame this on the "alt-right" . This is the corrupted lunatic "left" aided by the brain-dead "left" of the library. These assholes and others are killing the left.

by Anonymousreply 48May 1, 2018 10:43 PM

Trannies are so gross 😷, i dont know why they hate lesbians, these men are mentally ill. The worst about this issue is the people who support trans.

by Anonymousreply 49May 1, 2018 11:07 PM

I saw this in the comments on the petition:

"It is unbelievable that the SF Public Library has an exhibit advocating the murder of women. Also please demand facebook unban those they have banned for merely protesting this horrific exhibit on the library's fb page."

Facebook is banning those who protested this exhibit on the library's facebook page?

by Anonymousreply 50May 1, 2018 11:21 PM

Antifa: The Anti-Fascist Handbook

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51May 1, 2018 11:24 PM

Here's the number for the San Francisco Library department that is handling complaints about the exhibit:

415 557 4233

When I called the San Francisco Mayor's office I was told by the young man who answered the phone that my complaints about a publicly-funded library exhibit that encouraged violence against women and included baseball bats covered with barb wire was "intolerant." This little public servant shit thinks that he can mouth off to a member of the public about the spending of public money on an incitement to violence against women.

by Anonymousreply 52May 1, 2018 11:40 PM

I really think these are the same women-hating men that make up incels and MRAs in a different guise. They are just as entitled, demanding and narcissistic. Two sides to the same coin.

As a lesbian, they are dangerous, scary, and need to be stopped.

Thanks to all gay men supporting us against this shit.

by Anonymousreply 53May 1, 2018 11:43 PM

Add me to the list of gay men who have lesbians' backs in this fight.

This "antifa" group is comprised of heterosexual men and heterosexual women. Their threats of violence towards lesbians have been escalating. For the past two years, they have brought an extremely dark and menacing presence to pride parades and resistance marches in the Bay Area. Their goal is to dominate lesbians through fear and intimidation. They are also cleverly (if we let them) laying the rhetorical groundwork for justifiable homicide. If "misgendering" is violence and attempted murder, "self-defense" is justified.

by Anonymousreply 54May 2, 2018 12:21 AM

If there ever was a person who looked like a homicidal trans woman character in a TV movie, it is this Char person - who is white supreme cost, you say?

Oy.

by Anonymousreply 55May 2, 2018 12:35 AM

r55, Even the name sounds like a made up charater from a movie. "Char The Butcher" lol

by Anonymousreply 56May 2, 2018 12:49 AM

R33, and note how they don't mention the evil violent TERFS (ie lesbians) in their manifesto either, even though they make terfs the scapegoat for all tranny ills in the exhibit itself. The actual straight men who attack them? Irrelevant. In fact, those men aren't even the target for their "protest" because unlike gays and lesbians, homophobes won't be at the pride parade to see it. This is literally just mentally ill straight men walking around with weapons and making aggressive threats at a dyke march because homosexuality offends them. Also they can't dress for shit. And it's being lauded as progressive. It'd be hilarious if it wasn't so disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 57May 2, 2018 1:05 AM

How did the left/liberal/academia/gay groups/women's groups get so brainwashed en masse? I realize this has been going on and increasing for at least a decade with a strong push, but isn't there something obviously hateful and prejudiced about the "exhibit"?

Do they just repeat the jargon words they know they have to repeat and can't think anymore?

by Anonymousreply 58May 2, 2018 1:11 AM

I am pretty sure that Char person is the one that slices off long strips of his own skin.

And eats it.

by Anonymousreply 59May 2, 2018 1:13 AM

Oh look: the trannies are trying to censor the thread, as usual.

by Anonymousreply 60May 2, 2018 1:21 AM

R58, that truly is the question. How did the Trans, allegedly less than .5% of the population, manage to so rapidly become the victim du jour, in the process smashing laws designed to protect women in record time?

In the US, gay rights and women's rights are still at risk, the latter from trans activism itself, as well as the GOP taking away reproductive choice/ women's health care, yet lawmakers and the media bend over backwards for these men who think that they're women.

We know now that Trans activism is being heavily funded, and is being pushed by Big Pharma and the medical-industrial complex, but that still doesn't explain why these quite crazy, up-is-down, violent lunatics are being so adamantly championed by intelligent people who should know better in the media, government, education, academia, healthcare. It really is like the Emperor's New Clothes.

by Anonymousreply 61May 2, 2018 1:23 AM

Yes, R61. It is incredible. And depressing.

by Anonymousreply 62May 2, 2018 1:25 AM

R59, he actually is a butcher, his twitter photos are pretty disturbing. Just google 'Char the Butcher,' but DON'T click on the Vimeo link, don't make the same mistake I did.

by Anonymousreply 63May 2, 2018 1:30 AM

[quote] The actual straight men who attack them

Correct! Violence against "transwomen" is only committed by two groups: men who identify as straight, and other transwomen.

But, you'll never see them take baseball bats to the alleys, parks, and cheap hotels where transwomen are attacked and killed by men. These transwomen are in solidarity with their fellow bros in their love of violence and their hatred of real women.

This "art exhibit" like all of trans ideology falls apart upon inspection and depends on a total denial of reality.

If you haven't contacted the SF Public Library, do it now. And then, contact their donors!

by Anonymousreply 64May 2, 2018 1:37 AM

r63, I saw his kiwifarms thread where he's eating strips of the back of his legs that he cut off to look like the seam of stockings. I definitely am not going to investigate further - thanks for the warning though! Coming to a ladies room near me, lucky me :/

by Anonymousreply 65May 2, 2018 1:39 AM

The gals at Lipstick Alley are not having it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66May 2, 2018 1:46 AM

When we call our elected officials about this outrage, we need to mention that the organizer is on the internet eating strips cut off of the back of his legs, yet the state of California, in its infinite wisdom, has decided to take this monster's side over the more than 50% of its population that is female.

Then remind them that the Pussy March was the largest political rally in US history, so do they want votes or do they want to side with violent, rape-fantasizing misogynists who eat parts of their own body on camera and then post the videos?

by Anonymousreply 67May 2, 2018 1:46 AM

Women are their target, yet they feel more comfortable in the women's restrooms? How exactly does that work?

Is this the message they're trying to convey with that exhibition? If so, they're doing a really good job.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68May 2, 2018 1:56 AM

This is getting zero coverage in the media of course. Imagine if any other group were the target of this "exhibit." It would get coverage.

by Anonymousreply 69May 2, 2018 2:02 AM

The Degenderettes posted a string of "brave, strong" tweets on Twitter, but they're not getting a lot of love. 8 likes here, 11 likes there. You don't know the meaning of "Mary!" until you see these posts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70May 2, 2018 2:05 AM

Fabulous!!! (Sarcasm off.)

by Anonymousreply 71May 2, 2018 2:05 AM

This is depressing and scary.

by Anonymousreply 72May 2, 2018 7:42 AM

There is so much collusion to deny some of the uncomfortable truths about the T movement. I think at some point there will be a watershed moment where the house of cards comes tumbling down. Some brave investigative journalism is needed around this especially concerning the medical ethics of transing children. What's Ronan Farrow up to these days?

by Anonymousreply 73May 2, 2018 8:13 AM

He’s come out as queer, r73.

by Anonymousreply 74May 2, 2018 8:28 AM

I guess they got to another one R73

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75May 2, 2018 8:32 AM

Why not ask an out and proud gay female journalist?

There's Rachel Maddow. And then there's ...?

That's part of the problem. Men (gay males and trans-identified males) set the agenda and control the media. There is not a single lesbian with the power to make this a top story in mainstream or LGBT media.

by Anonymousreply 76May 2, 2018 8:49 AM

I hate art that is text based. It is lazy art work. Slogan based art work is lame.

by Anonymousreply 77May 2, 2018 8:56 AM

Incredible how these deranged, misogynist, homophobic straight men have become the sacred cows of feminism, the gay movement and the entire liberal-left.

How'd they pull that off?

by Anonymousreply 78May 2, 2018 12:37 PM

The TERF shit is violent, and Just anti human. Nothing wrong with being antifa. Ask the judges at the Nurmberg trials who handed down sentences to hang the fascists in 1946-47.

by Anonymousreply 79May 2, 2018 1:01 PM

[quote]homophobic straight men have become the sacred cows of feminism, the gay movement and the entire liberal-left. How'd they pull that off?

It started decades ago with the "Left" adopted the homo-hating, oppressive, misogynist ideology of Islam as its fetish. The "trans" agenda, being an identical ideology, was the natural progression and next step along. In both instances, government, media, educational institutions and political parties fully support the agendas, which are also supported by the medical and mental health professions. The political divide has evolved into a political circle where the "Left" fervently supports the regressive, reactionary, the misogynist, the anti-gay and the bigoted.

by Anonymousreply 80May 2, 2018 1:10 PM

R76, Rachel Maddow is brainwashed re trans. And picking at the Trump thing every day is nice and safe. She’s not gonna touch it.

by Anonymousreply 81May 2, 2018 2:52 PM

Maddow wil be forced to report on it if any of these insane homophobes make good on their threats and kill a bunch of lesbians.

"No one could have guessed" is what they'll all say after ignoring a mountain of red flags.

Keep up the pressure on the SFPL. Violent homophobia has no place in San Francisco.

by Anonymousreply 82May 2, 2018 4:21 PM

I’ve been off my meds for a few days (can get re-fills on Friday) but this shit has me feeling suicidal. I’ll hang on, but this clusterfuck IS depressing. 😥😪😲

by Anonymousreply 83May 2, 2018 4:25 PM

I like the Antifas when they are punching Trumpers. Antifa hasn't killed anyone by the way. Lots of right-wing groups have, and somehow that's OK. Antifa just punch people. I don't think REEFs should be punched tho

by Anonymousreply 84May 2, 2018 4:34 PM

Antifa does way more than punch people. They use weapons. Pipes, baseball bats, etc.

Attacks haven't been fatal for lesbians ... yet.

And please explain why it's OK to "just punch" lesbians?

by Anonymousreply 85May 2, 2018 4:51 PM

Didn’t you know that women exist for the use and pleasure of men, r85?

by Anonymousreply 86May 2, 2018 4:54 PM

Clarification: This group calling itself an Antifa has never killed a lesbian. But transwomen, of course, have a long history of killing real women.

The "fascism" this particular Antifa is fighting is the fascist control of personal pronouns and access to women's vaginas.

by Anonymousreply 87May 2, 2018 5:03 PM

Straight and gay ladies, aren't you tired of all this shit yet? Local institutions are now celebrating visiting violence on you by dangerous men via a retrospective of the perpetrators' supposed oppression!

by Anonymousreply 88May 2, 2018 5:04 PM

This is pure misogyny combined with envy and topped off with sexual rage -these men want to be lesbians/women and they want to fuck lesbians/ women. Lesbians are the ultimate prize and the ultimate source of rage, because in their warped minds fucking a lesbian is finally proving that they're women.

I was looking at the twitter feed of these TransCels and in one picture of what they were going to exhibit, there was a noose hanging off of what appeared to be a saw.

It is just shocking that in the year 2018, women can be threatened with hanging and being beaten with barb wire-wrapped baseball bats in a publicly-funded art exhibit in the most "liberal" city in the US, and no one blinks an eye.

R83 stay hopeful. Trust me on this, the tide is going to turn soon. But we need to make our voices heard and we need to publicize this exhibit, so call:

San Francisco mayor's office (tell the little shit who answers the phone that you're gay and are going to encourage other gays to boycott SF until they stand up against violent misogyny and stand up for the rights of lesbians):

415-554-6141

Number for SF Public Library: 415 557 4400

Number for the Friends of the library (funders)-they need to hear from us (415) 477-5220.

Make sure that you tell them that you're gay and you will not take this shit any more.

BTW: nice try R80 (Matt?) but this has nothing to do with Islam-the vast majority of American Muslims are far from misogynists. In fact, the Trans activist MO reminds me more of the pro-Israel propaganda with which Americans are inundated from birth.

by Anonymousreply 89May 2, 2018 5:06 PM

R88 been sick of it for a long time. We need men to stand with us though.

by Anonymousreply 90May 2, 2018 5:20 PM

Aside from gay and lesbian organizations, is this a topic of discussion in mainstream feminism?

I recall last year MsMagazine stated: "We hold these truths to be self-evident: Trans women are women. Trans feminism is feminism. And #TransRightsAreHumanRights. "

The photo below is Gloria Steinem embracing Cherno Biko, the male transactivist who confessed to brutally raping a (female) transman in an attempt to impregnate her. Just another violent crime against lesbians never to be reported in either the mainstream or LGBTQIA media.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91May 2, 2018 5:33 PM

Has anyone tried contacting GLAAD or the HRC? Is so, what was their response?

by Anonymousreply 92May 2, 2018 5:39 PM

R92 Probably being labeled a divisive transphobe. Our advocacy orgs are totally Trojan-horsed.

by Anonymousreply 93May 2, 2018 5:52 PM

Gloria Steinem would be considered a TERF. She is a second wave feminist. We don't believe in gender. She fought against gender identity in the 70's and she hasn't changed her opinion.

by Anonymousreply 94May 2, 2018 6:11 PM

Why does the left allow this, R20/58/78? The left continues to champion a brutally homophobic, misogynist medieval religion, because its practitioners are non-Western and ostensibly people of color, and whenever this irrationality is pointed out, the response is equivocation about Christianity, the Crusades, colonialism, etc etc etc.

Transgenderism is more esoteric and transgressive--it checks even more boxes. How many points can boring women and gay men rack up against someone who gouges out his own flesh and eats it on camera?

by Anonymousreply 95May 2, 2018 6:56 PM

I read the twitter feed of a Trans actress who lost that role in Ruffalo’s movie to Matt Bomer.

She described how bio men playing trans women is “literal violence” because, at heart, straight men want to fuck trans women but society shames them so so they can’t and they act out in violence. Don’t ask me how that makes sense.

It appalls me no end how straight men get off the hook for refusing sec with trans women and lesbians are blamed and threatened with weapons.

by Anonymousreply 96May 2, 2018 7:02 PM

*sex, not sec, WTF

by Anonymousreply 97May 2, 2018 7:03 PM

R2, GLAAD, HRC, Lamda Legal were all contacted a few years ago about thei trans bullies silencing of women/feminists, the homophobia of trans ideology and the homophobic transing of kids

They all said they didn't give a shit about any of that.

by Anonymousreply 98May 2, 2018 7:04 PM

Oops that was for R92

by Anonymousreply 99May 2, 2018 7:05 PM

R96 Because they don't want to attack the top of the food chain and the most important validator.

by Anonymousreply 100May 2, 2018 7:08 PM

Sorry, Gloria Steinem is a sellout and has been for a while. Embracing the vicious misogyny of trans but also the " third-wave " anti-feminism. All the media "feminists" are sellouts. They have career$ to protect.

Look elsewhere for a real feminist. Try Shelia Jeffreys.

by Anonymousreply 101May 2, 2018 7:12 PM

R91, mainstream feminists cater to transwomen. I went to my city's Women's March this year and could not believe the bowing and scraping to these men. However, more and more women are waking up to the insanity.

by Anonymousreply 102May 2, 2018 7:15 PM

Look, we can bitch about this on here, or we can act. I am old enough to remember ACT UP! Younger people probably wouldn't even believe what gay men went through and how much courage it took to launch that movement.

This same sort of movement is needed now to protect lesbians and all women from these violent misogynists and the terror they are inciting. Gay groups and mainstream feminists groups are worthless - transgender health is spotlighted on the homepage of the National Organization for Women - this when real women are losing access to all kinds of healthcare, not just reproductive care. Fucking bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 103May 2, 2018 7:21 PM

I called the Mayor's office and yes, the guy is a little shit who wants to talk over you and give you a number so they can 'explain' the exhibit to you. Stay calm, state your name, and let him have it.

I've been here on the DL, lurking, for many years before I dared to post. I remain closeted and suffered violence at the hands of men because I was born in a generation that pigeon-holed women in very defined roles they could not escape. I finally did and what is happening? Some guy in a dress wants to believe he's a better 'woman' than me and will beat me for it? I cannot with this today, I'm crying so much after looking at that exhibit. Sorry for my sisters who have been hurt and murdered and sorry for myself, all over again.

I really hope the gay community has our back. I'm so scared right now. This is simply unbelievable. A public promotion of the murder, lynching and mutilation of women. There really is no god.

by Anonymousreply 104May 2, 2018 7:32 PM

"Gloria Steinem would be considered a TERF. She is a second wave feminist. We don't believe in gender. She fought against gender identity in the 70's and she hasn't changed her opinion."

Well, it would be damn nice if she came out publicly. Look how upset lesbians like R104 are. That's who Steinem should be supporting. This makes me SICK.

by Anonymousreply 105May 2, 2018 7:37 PM

R104, sending you a hug, and thanks for taking action.

Do not worry, there are still people who will fight this bullshit. Women in the UK have woken up and are starting to organize. That will happen here.

This exhibit might be the tipping point, if we publicize it - so call the press -- call the government - call your friends - call gay and feminist groups and ask, "If these nooses and barb-wire covered baseball hats were directed against African-Americans or any other easily-identified and traditionally marginalized group, the outrage would be global - so where is the outrage when this kind of incitement to violence is directed against women, who make up more than half of the world's populations, but live without basic human rights in many parts of the world and with the threat of physical and sexual violence all over the world?"

by Anonymousreply 106May 2, 2018 7:43 PM

DL's pro-trans "loon" troll is oddly silent in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 107May 2, 2018 7:58 PM

R81 Rachel is crazy she should be talking about how trannies are killing lesbians, but no she waste her time talking about Trump 😠

by Anonymousreply 108May 2, 2018 8:00 PM

I think all of you are gross and sick how you conflate all trans people as being rapists, killers, butchers, predators who are all lurking in women's restrooms, etc! Those are seriously the type of labels and fearmongering tactics that people used to use against gay people back in the day. It's just like you freaks to also be defending Trump and throwing around the word "antifa," too! Glad people here are seeing you for who you really are!

by Anonymousreply 109May 2, 2018 8:08 PM

R109, go away. We don't need to call them that. This exhibit proves it. Just go away.

by Anonymousreply 110May 2, 2018 8:13 PM

No one on this thread is equating all trans with rapist, killers, butcher, R109

We are talking about a public library exhibit mounted by trans activists and paid for by public funds that contains bloody t-shirts with violent phrases directed towards women and also contains weapons such as saws, nooses and barb-wire covered baseball bats, that these trans activists think are appropriate to use against women.

We are also talking about how mainstream gay and lesbian groups, as well as feminist groups, have been co-opted by these same type of viciously misogynistic trans activists, who, far from being called out for their advocation of violence against women, are being lauded by the press and public as they very rapidly change laws designed to protect women.

R109 if you are a gay person then I would suggest you read the whole thread, and go to the trans activists twitter page that is linked on this thread - see for yourself what trans activists involved in this exhibit are doing.

by Anonymousreply 111May 2, 2018 8:17 PM

We're the gross and sick ones?

Got it.

by Anonymousreply 112May 2, 2018 8:20 PM

Maybe you are not, R111, but so many of these threads are all about smearing all trans people as some type of boogeyman. Some of you have seriously been posting the same shit for about three or four years now, and where has that gotten you, exactly? It doesn't help your cause that a lot of you are a bunch of idiot Trumptards who bring up the "Trans!" issue to stoke fear and divisiveness.

I'll leave you to babble amongst yourselves now!

by Anonymousreply 113May 2, 2018 8:30 PM

Don't forget to take your barbed wire bat with you.

by Anonymousreply 114May 2, 2018 8:32 PM

R113 you love popping into threads like this and scolding the posters, admit it.

by Anonymousreply 115May 2, 2018 8:37 PM

[quote] No one on this thread is equating all trans with rapist, killers, butcher, [R109]

Hilarious! The poster before you just did, R111!

[quote] [R109], go away. We don't need to call them that. This exhibit proves it.

by Anonymousreply 116May 2, 2018 8:48 PM

These are men who have the balls to twirl baseball bats at lesbians as a show of force and dominance at gay pride parades and dyke marches.

This gay man supports lesbians 1000%.

by Anonymousreply 117May 2, 2018 8:48 PM

I support them 90%. Let's not be mathematically illogical.

by Anonymousreply 118May 2, 2018 8:51 PM

Maybe, r113, you should start speaking out against such trans nonsense, then, rather than scolding us. In the UK transsexuals are starting to get together to fight against the transtrenders. They understand that they are male. They realise that they suffer from a rare and difficult condition and transitioning to relieve it does not make them female. They see modern transgenderism as misogynist, homophobic and anti-science. To object to this ideology (and it is an ideology) is not transphobic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119May 2, 2018 8:53 PM

Where has this trans obsession gotten you, exactly? Four years ago, you were posting on and on about how you are going to start new groups, protest, create petitions, march on the the streets. Now it's four years later, and what happened? You're still whining on Datalounge about the same tired shit. Oh wait, apparently you did contact gay groups. And how well did that go for you?

[quote] [R2], GLAAD, HRC, Lamda Legal were all contacted a few years ago about thei trans bullies silencing of women/feminists, the homophobia of trans ideology and the homophobic transing of kids. They all said they didn't give a shit about any of that.

Not even the webmistress of this website can barely stand to have you and your tired threads on here!

by Anonymousreply 120May 2, 2018 8:58 PM

Uh oh, the DL tranny ass kisser has stated its boundaries.

by Anonymousreply 121May 2, 2018 9:07 PM

R120: You forgot to call us Trump supporters. No accusations of Russian bot activity. Not even your trademark "skreeee skreeee"

Did your post get cut off?

Now that the OP has been greyed out from F&F you can run back to the tranny homebase and let us gay men and women discuss the issue at hand.

by Anonymousreply 122May 2, 2018 9:11 PM

Awww, did the truth hurt that you've gotten absolutely nowhere in four years, R121 and R122? Did I trigger you and hurt your itty, bitty, little, wittle feelings? Remember you started that petition and tried to circulate it and make it happen? What happened? I thought you were supposed to fight the system and make inroads and show all mainstream gay people what a Trojan horse trans are or whatever?

by Anonymousreply 123May 2, 2018 9:17 PM

Keep dilating, R123. You wouldn't want your wound to close up.

by Anonymousreply 124May 2, 2018 9:19 PM

Oh, of course, anybody who disagrees with you is a tranny, right R124? Because no other gay person could possibly ever take a step back, look at what you've been saying about all Trans being murderers or rapists or all of these awful things, and think, hey what the fuck, I don't want them speaking for me.

by Anonymousreply 125May 2, 2018 9:25 PM

Nope. If you support trannies who want to kill women and trans young gay children, you're not a gay man. Plain and simple. You may think you are, but you're not.

by Anonymousreply 126May 2, 2018 9:27 PM

Trannies have all sorts of allies ... A few are actual women.

The Degenderettes have Kitty Stryker: a fat femme queer who goes by "Antifa Trash Panda" on Twitter.

When not promoting pink and blue weapons to crack lesbian skulls, she produces pornography and promotes sex work.

Because prostitution keeps transwomen safe and misgendering is murder.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127May 2, 2018 9:35 PM

[quote] Nope. If you support trannies who want to kill women and trans young gay children, yo

Do you even hear what you are saying anymore, or did spending 4 years on these echo chamber threads turn your brains completely to mush? You sound about as sane as a schizophrenic homeless person on the street corner babbling on about conspiracy theories.

[quote] you're not a gay man.

Thanks, but no thanks. I sure as hell do not need your permission to quantify how much of a gay man I am or am not.

by Anonymousreply 128May 2, 2018 9:35 PM

[quote] I sure as hell do not need your permission to quantify how much of a gay man I am or am not.

Yes, you do.

by Anonymousreply 129May 2, 2018 9:38 PM

Yippee! The Trans Hag is finally here! Just got off from his office bottom job in Des Moines.

Hey Trans Hag, in the last two days, since learning about this exhibit, I have contacted members of the media, members of the government, gay and lesbian organizations and women's groups.

Thanks for the motivation, Trans Hag!

by Anonymousreply 130May 2, 2018 9:58 PM

R128 If you cant support lesbians, you are not men enough.

by Anonymousreply 131May 2, 2018 10:12 PM

What a terrible anti-female message to send to little kids at the public library! So bizarre!!

by Anonymousreply 132May 2, 2018 10:21 PM

[quote] I have contacted members of the media, members of the government, gay and lesbian organizations and women's groups.

Oh yeah, well big fucking deal! You've been saying this shit for four years now, oh how you're going be such a bad ass and you're going to contact the media, you're going to write to gay groups, you're not going to donate to gay organizations, you're going to boycott gay publications, and you're gonna take your ball and go home. Well, guess what? Four years have passed. Nothing has changed! These gay groups, publications, and organizations are still around. They haven't gone anywhere. They haven't gone belly-up. Apparently, you are not this special, all-important, powerful snowflake that you think you are!

[quote] Thanks for the motivation

Oh, there is no need to thank me at all. I don't need to do very much at all. Because the more you talk, the more it comes out that you are all as crazy as that Matthew troll person!

by Anonymousreply 133May 2, 2018 10:26 PM

Wrong, Trans Hag, I didn't even know what a TERF was last year. Thanks to the DL for a huge education on the dangers of this particularly virulent strain of trans activism.

And also wrong about what I myself have been up to. You have no clue. And, as anyone who has been involved in any social justice movement knows, change does not happen overnight. The trans lobby is incredibly well-funded and launched itself off of the backs of gays and lesbians, and still hides behind the LG & B, so tackling it will take some time, but there are many people like myself and others on this thread who are saying, "ENOUGH."

by Anonymousreply 134May 2, 2018 10:33 PM

r133 Thinks we're all crazy but the "I punch terfs" and the bats painted pink with barbed wire wrapped around them aren't. That ain't art, bitch!

by Anonymousreply 135May 2, 2018 10:38 PM

I'm just a woman who makes love to other woman. I didn't come out of the closet to be threatened or maimed by another person who is angry that I do not want to sleep with them. I'm so upset to see anyone defend this exhibit. You have to see it and read the propaganda to truly understand. They even imply lesbians are responsible for the majority of violence against trans.

I'm a live and let live person and get there are people out there with this issue and they transition. Why must they see what I do as a threat to them? Take no for an answer and back off. What I think you are or what you do shouldn't matter to you.

R116, I'm R109. The exhibit speaks for itself. It advocates the butchery and murder of women and sees 'cis' women, the thing they want to be so damn much, as the enemy. I'm afraid for my life. I'm sure you think this means I'm calling people names when I point out what that exhibit is saying. I'm not. Now leave me alone and do not twist my words. You would not have the BALLS to address me like this to my face, I assure you.

by Anonymousreply 136May 2, 2018 10:44 PM

You are a very small and embarrassing minority of fringe people within the larger gay community who most mainstream gay people would not ever in one million years want to be publicly linked to! Good luck with your 'movement!' You're going to need it, R134!

Who is excusing the crazy people at OP, R135? I certainly never did. But I also know that you can also take the worst from any group of people and then try to extrapolate that as being indicative of an entire demographic. Conservative trolls love to do that shit. They do it here on DL to other minority groups all the time. What's more appalling is how many useful idiots on here fall for their shit!

by Anonymousreply 137May 2, 2018 10:45 PM

That exhibit does not belong in a public library.

by Anonymousreply 138May 2, 2018 10:49 PM

All we're doing is discussing the "art" made by transgenders that is on display at the San Francisco public library, r137. If you think the "art" reflects poorly on the transgender community than take it up with the San Francisco Public Library for displaying it. We didn't tell them to.

by Anonymousreply 139May 2, 2018 10:53 PM

I guess moms at the library could point out this exhibit to their kids and tell them it was made by a transgender. The moms could use it as an opportunity to warn their kids that this is how trans people and their supporters view females. So, in a way, it could be educational and have some value.

by Anonymousreply 140May 2, 2018 10:59 PM

R137

How many worst examples of a given community get a fawning exhibit anywhere, let alone at a public library?

Face the fact: Trans has made all "good liberals" lose their damn minds. The trans gang featured in that exhibit are nothing but a bunch of violent thugs. If they represented any group other than trans, that exhibit never would have gotten the greenlight. "Good liberals'" brains have fallen out in service of a "community" that effectively doesn't exist. No community can have any cohesion when members can identify into our out of it at will.

At this point, it's hard to see stanning for insane "trans" people like this as anything other than a leftist backlash against women. Punch terfs* indeed.

*i.e. any woman with boundaries or who isn't an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 141May 2, 2018 11:21 PM

It's not divisive to point out that there is a violent, fringe group within the LGBTQ grouping that wants to kill the other one. I'm really sorry this is happening. This has decided me to donate my money and support to runaway shelters for gay youth rather than continue to support the larger organizations that sponsor and encourage this. I know of two trans women. One on social media and another who is active in the movement. Both are sane people who would not sanction this shit, but they're older and saner and knew what they'd be up against when they transitioned.

I'll be putting my umbrella away. Those axes are just too much and I'm done.

by Anonymousreply 142May 2, 2018 11:23 PM

R142

"Gay" youth homeless shelters are now majority trans and "non-binary". A young lesbian I got to know online was staying at one. She was soon to age out, which was a mixed blessing because sexual harassment and abuse against lesbians and trans men were rife at that shelter. The perpetrators: all trans "girls" and "non-binary" straight boys. Those who ran the shelter unilaterally took the side of the harassers/abusers because they're so "oppressed".

by Anonymousreply 143May 2, 2018 11:36 PM

Love you, old lez, but it's helpful to me to not think in terms of "LGBTQ" anymore.

Now I think - as I did in the '70s - "Gay men and Lesbians."

Leave the rest of that alphabet junk alone. We see now what it leads to.

by Anonymousreply 144May 2, 2018 11:36 PM

Keep your money. Start your offshoot, radical organizations based entirely off of this hysterical fearmongering, and then let's meet back here on Datalounge in another four years and we will see exactly how far you have gotten, and how many people and gay groups you have managed to link up behind your divisive rhetoric and message of hate.

And for those of you wearing your old age like some type of badge of honor or as an excuse, give me a fucking break. I'm nowhere near a spring chicken either, and I think that frankly you are the ones on these threads who are the most embarrassing. You can almost excuse younger people for being brainwashed or falling for these transparent, divisive tactics, because they are young and dumb. But you? You're old. You've been around for a hell of a long time. What the hell is your excuse? I guess what they see really is true: There is no fool like an OLD fool!

by Anonymousreply 145May 2, 2018 11:51 PM

Look at the T , all he can do is try to personally attack someone who made the mistake of speaking honestly.

You want "hate" , look at the crazy hateful "exhibit" at the SF public library.

It's all threats, smears, lies and bullying. Intelligent L&G are indeed sick of the psychotic , homophobic, misogynist bullying T mob.

by Anonymousreply 146May 3, 2018 12:11 AM

R145, did you read my post? See the exhibit? Look at it online? Call and talk to the library board? I'm embarrassed for you, but since I don't give much of a shit what you think, I certainly don't expect you to care what I think. I'll let your misogyny stand for itself, like the exhibit.

by Anonymousreply 147May 3, 2018 12:22 AM

R143, I'm sorry to hear that, but I'll still be supporting those kids. No one should be run out of their house for being what they are. I don't make those types of judgements, but side with common sense. If you fuck with someone, I don't care what you call yourself, you're wrong. I just can't support the trans agenda when it advocates the killing of women.

It really seems like people have lost their minds.

by Anonymousreply 148May 3, 2018 12:30 AM

R147, Did I ever say that I agree with or like this exhibit? What I've been talking about is the bigger picture, about all of these endless, thousands of trans threads where you and other posters like you continue to pile on and make these cruel and mean-spirited associations about all trans people. You essentially compare them all to monsters every day, comparing them to rapists and killers, that they all want to hide inside women's locker rooms or whatever the hell else you've been bleating on about. It's fucking ugly and it's a bunch of fucking baloney! I remember when these were things that people used to say about gay people not that long ago. Too bad that you conveniently don't seem to remember that!

by Anonymousreply 149May 3, 2018 12:35 AM

R147, Don't pay attention to him . He is the nasty pro-T troll. Whenever we try to discuss the trans issue, he comes on and tries to insult and attack people. He has made misogynistic remarks plenty of times and homophobic remarks. He also does not care about the homophobic, sexist malpractice transing of children and will viciously ridicules anyonewho tries to talk about it.

by Anonymousreply 150May 3, 2018 12:36 AM

So convenient for you to just dismiss anybody on these threads who dares disagree with you and your endless circle jerk of hate. I think you are a bunch of dangerously stupid, old fools, and I sure as hell hope that no malleable young person ever mistakes your age for wisdom or falls under the influence of any of the nonsense coming out of your mouth.

by Anonymousreply 151May 3, 2018 12:44 AM

Yes, you're right, R150. I guess I'm being super emotional because I stupidly looked at that exhibit and was heartbroken. I've been an ally to transpeople and have even gone toe to toe to defend them on some of those threads. It was a transwoman on facebook who encouraged me to come out when I was 55. My thinking has evolved around this issue, however, and the exhibit put me over the edge. Seriously, I haven't stopped crying. Thanks for the support.

by Anonymousreply 152May 3, 2018 12:47 AM

If you want to talk about "hate" check out the images and message of this "exhibit" - that is clearly hate

Stop abusing the word

by Anonymousreply 153May 3, 2018 12:49 AM

I am disturbed by it to,R152. I signed the petition Ignore the person who wants to attack you on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 154May 3, 2018 12:52 AM

Why are some trans people so entitled? Why do they demand the unlimited use, with or without consent, of the bodies of non-trans women?

by Anonymousreply 155May 3, 2018 12:53 AM

Disturbed by it ,TOO

(STUPID IPHONE )

by Anonymousreply 156May 3, 2018 12:54 AM

They are bullies, R152. There are mental problems involved like the incels -OCD, delusions, rage, narcissism, inadequacy, rage....

by Anonymousreply 157May 3, 2018 12:57 AM

This is a pie chart representing the total number of transwomen assaulted in 2017.

The blue represents those assaulted by males and the red represents the percentage of transwomen assaulted by lesbians.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158May 3, 2018 1:10 AM

R123, Why the fuck are you here? This is where GAY voices are in charge. Good god, look at you. Ugh. You're an extra flaky biscuit and you leave a mess wherever you go, who the hell needs that? And why aren't you busy squawking about this fucked-up exhibit to all your wonderful, fair-minded trans comrades? You better get on the horn and get your loonies in line, chop-chop!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159May 3, 2018 3:36 AM

[quote] but this has nothing to do with Islam-the vast majority of American Muslims are far from misogynists.

Like the vast majority of "trans" are far from misogynist R89. Misogyny and homophobia are inherent in both Muslim and "trans" ideologies, therefore no coincidence that both have avid "Left" support.

by Anonymousreply 160May 3, 2018 3:56 AM

Because R155 they are entitled heterosexual men and no amount of pronouns, lipstick and shoes will change that.

by Anonymousreply 161May 3, 2018 7:40 AM

*applauding elder lez*

This exhibit has no place in a publicly-funded civic building.

by Anonymousreply 162May 3, 2018 3:37 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 163May 3, 2018 6:04 PM

So these transcels have guns too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164May 3, 2018 7:30 PM

They sort of remind me of the Ellen Jamesians from “The World According to Garp”.

by Anonymousreply 165May 3, 2018 7:41 PM

This exhibit is within the James C. Hormel LGBTQIA Center of the San Francisco Public Library. James Hormel (yes of the meat products family) is the primary funder of this special collection, along with several of his wealthy friends.

I think it would be smart to go put a flea in James' ear about this.

by Anonymousreply 166May 3, 2018 11:22 PM

So apparently the bloody “I punch TERFs” tee shirt got removed, but the pastel baseball bats remain...

Do trans people not realize how violent, intolerant, and crazy this “art exhibit” makes them look?

by Anonymousreply 167May 4, 2018 8:13 AM

Nope, r167. and I’m fine with that.

The more they show themselves as they reall are — wolves in granny clothes—the better.

In fact, it’s a godsend. If they behaved respectfully, nobody would ever believe us. But now we have lists and lists of their documented insanity.

I still can’t get over the fact that this exhibit is in the very same area that two lesbians and their son were brutally murdered by a tranny in 2016. That they would laud perpretarors of violence in the name of justice after a lesbian family was murdered is just staggering.

Oh and remember that google executive transwoman whose ex-wife accused him of raping her? That was in Silicon Valley.

When I lived there in the 90s, two lesbians were murdered by a homophobic tenant. SF ain’t so grand

by Anonymousreply 168May 4, 2018 11:40 AM

[quote] Do trans people not realize how violent, intolerant, and crazy this “art exhibit” makes them look?

I'm guessing some of them don't care. It's pretty clear that some of them believe that coercing, raping, and killing non-trans women is completely acceptable.

by Anonymousreply 169May 4, 2018 1:05 PM

Can you imagine if a gay man or a "cis" woman ever had murdered a trans woman the way Dana Rivers did to that poor lesbian couple? We would have been treated to a thousand think pieces on "gay transphobia". Because a t-woman did the vicious murder they just plain ignored it.

by Anonymousreply 170May 4, 2018 1:53 PM

R168, yes, we have lists and lists of their documented insanity and it's NOT MAKING A DENT. I don't know what world I'm living in where people can look at these many examples of hatred and turn a blind eye towards that particular community because of PC SJW bullshit. THAT is how I know this shit is dangerous. Doesn't matter that it's an tiny milli-percentage of the population, they are brainwashing the young and cowing the older. The last time this happened, I believe the group was called, um, Nazis?

by Anonymousreply 171May 4, 2018 4:19 PM

I know, R171, that is exactly what it reminds me of. When you look at the anti-Jewish posters and propaganda of the Nazi era, it was so ugly and hateful and very obvious. And it was out in the public.

I can't believe that not one person from the library has spoken out against it. And the media is still not covering it. If this was any other group it would be on page one of the newspapers and get outraged coverage on every TV news show and network. That there is nothing is as disgusting as this psychotic display.

by Anonymousreply 172May 4, 2018 6:11 PM

What does Ellen Pao have to say?

by Anonymousreply 173May 4, 2018 6:33 PM

And who the fuck is doing all the speaking for the “trans” community? TRANS WOMEN (meaning, men).

Where are the TRANS MEN? Do THEY condone this exhibit? Do the Degenderettes speak for trans men? Why not? Oh, right: they’re women.

by Anonymousreply 174May 5, 2018 2:49 AM

“Trans men” are truly some of the dumbest fucks out there. They think their cut off breasts and wispy chin pubes finally gets them in the boys club, but men- including trans women- will only ever view them as female.

And yet they stand by these guys and promote this agenda for shit all in return.

by Anonymousreply 175May 5, 2018 6:41 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 176May 5, 2018 11:10 PM

The sad truth is that gays and lesbians now need to arm themselves and take greater precautions regarding their safety in order to defend themselves from these kind of violent individuals. It's even sadder that the Left is increasingly made up of people who have embraced violent and homophobic philosophies and perspectives. Remember, you don't have to tolerate people who believe they have the right to rape you.

by Anonymousreply 177May 6, 2018 2:46 AM

And at the time when gays and lesbians are under greater danger, the extreme left is doing their best to create wedges between the gay community and services like the police - for example Toronto where they forced the police out of the parade, etc.

by Anonymousreply 178May 6, 2018 2:54 PM

Very sexually violent.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179May 7, 2018 3:45 AM

R128 Doesn't need our validation, apparently. Good. I hope she takes the same view with her doctor. Because medical professionals shouldn't be forced to enable a hetero woman's delusion that she's a gay man.

Drop it Aiden [Ty, Fox....], stop playing a homophobic caricature of gay men, and stop taking out your internalized misogyny on lesbians and other women.

by Anonymousreply 180May 7, 2018 8:23 AM

R152, Old Lez, thank you for everything you've said. People need to know the real, tangible effect these militant and aggressive Trans radicals are having on lesbians. You do not deserve to be attacked by anyone. You've said and done nothing wrong. I'm not very huggy IRL but how's a huggy-kind-of-warm-handshake, and a message saying how much you're appreciated?

by Anonymousreply 181May 7, 2018 8:35 AM

Old lez is a stupid old cunt and I'm glad somebody made her cry on this thread. How has this old bitch managed to survive all these years if some anonymous posts on a message board made her weep?

by Anonymousreply 182May 7, 2018 8:53 AM

Semi-literate trans hagette R182, she didn't say a forum comment made her cry. Keep it up though, you're a prime example of Tumblrgender insanity. Thanks for showing everyone what you transtrender activists are like.

by Anonymousreply 183May 7, 2018 9:01 AM

You're a real fetid oozing cunt, R182. Old lez seems to be a good sort, unlike you.

by Anonymousreply 184May 7, 2018 9:05 AM

[quote] You're a real fetid oozing trans wound

Fixed that for you.

by Anonymousreply 185May 7, 2018 3:26 PM

R158, those statistics don't show that misgendering is literally violence.

by Anonymousreply 186May 7, 2018 3:34 PM

TBH.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187May 8, 2018 1:28 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 188May 10, 2018 6:27 PM

Reading the DL incel thread reminds me of this, because it's kind of the same: These violent transgender "lesbians" are warped heterosexual men who hate women, yet want to have sex with them (and in some weird way, want to be women and are just rage-filled that they aren't and can't).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189May 10, 2018 6:37 PM

Is the exhibit still up?

by Anonymousreply 190May 16, 2018 7:02 PM

Yep, R190.

by Anonymousreply 191May 16, 2018 7:14 PM

I guess SF is more ignorant and hateful than Texas or Alabama.

by Anonymousreply 192May 16, 2018 7:32 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!