Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump told Comey he wasn't in Moscow long enough to make a pee tape. He lied.

[quote]According to James Comey, when he met with Donald Trump in 2017, the incoming president denied allegations that he had hired prostitutes to urinate on a bed once used by President Obama. Trump’s denial, according to Comey, leaned heavily on his claim that he never even spent the night in Moscow. Instead, claimed Trump, he “departed for New York by plane that same night.”

[quote] Bloomberg News has obtained an additional piece of information disproving Trump’s alibi. Flight records show that Trump arrived in Moscow on early Friday morning, November 8, 2013. He departed early Sunday morning, November 10. Trump absolutely had enough time for a golden showers performance if he had wanted to have one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14April 25, 2018 2:31 PM

The Trolls are silenced! Temporarily, I know.

by Anonymousreply 1April 23, 2018 10:53 PM

Habitual liar

by Anonymousreply 2April 23, 2018 10:54 PM

It is such a pointless thing to lie about, of course he spent a night in Moscow and that was going to be verified. But that is Trump for you.

by Anonymousreply 3April 23, 2018 11:00 PM

Well I'm gonna enjoy it while it lasts, r1!

by Anonymousreply 4April 23, 2018 11:03 PM

Caption contest:

"She has the whitest teeth I've ever come across."

by Anonymousreply 5April 24, 2018 9:53 AM

i think his antics are: something is dropped, there is momentary outrage, and on to the next thing is his pattern. The delicious things are the ones which last, like Stormy.

He never follows through with shit, just runs his mouth, figuring, largely correctly, that no one will follow up, and if they do, no one will care.

I hope this is under his skin like a chigger.

by Anonymousreply 6April 24, 2018 10:34 AM

Does anything get under his skin for very long, though? His attacks on Obama and HRC don't seem to have any real emotion behind them, they're just things he knows he can say to get attention.

It seems like Trump genuinely does not feel shame, remorse, embarrassment, empathy, concern, etc. Couple that with the Republicans refusing to do anything and the media failing to spend more than one or two days on any given topic before moving on, I think that, even if the pee tape DID get released, it would mean nothing.

I'm happy to hear theories that would prove me wrong, though.

by Anonymousreply 7April 24, 2018 11:15 AM

Concern Troll at R7 calls it a "nothing burger."

by Anonymousreply 8April 24, 2018 11:21 AM

Like fuck I did, asshole.

by Anonymousreply 9April 24, 2018 11:22 AM

Thomas Roberts pops up to confirm Trump definitely spent a night in Moscow

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10April 25, 2018 12:43 PM

Trump's motto and he believes it: Just say it over and over and they'll believe its true.

by Anonymousreply 11April 25, 2018 1:54 PM

R11, and when that fails, just project and accuse someone else of the things you’ve done. “Crooked Hillary”, “Lyin’ Ted Cruz”, etc.

by Anonymousreply 12April 25, 2018 1:56 PM

What I don't get is why not just admit to the pee tapes?

His cult literally does not care, evangelicals are fine with sexual assault and him peeping on teenage girls so they'd be fine with watersports, and Fox News could easily spin it as libs being prudes and kinkshaming the president if they couldn't straight up ignore it.

I don't think there's a mention of the prostitutes being underage in the dossier.

I get this is mostly just embarrassing as fuck and the narcissist turd and his cult hate that, but at this point it's doing more damage to him compared to just admitting it.

by Anonymousreply 13April 25, 2018 2:02 PM

The existence of the pee tape seems to be one of the few things that make Trump supporters squirm.

by Anonymousreply 14April 25, 2018 2:31 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!