Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

ESPN’s Andrew Siciliano

I’d tap that.

I’d tap that twice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12April 24, 2018 12:46 PM

I seen a peanut stand, heard a rubber band I seen a needle that winked its eye But I be done seen about everything When I see an elephant fly (What'd you say, boy?) I said, when I see an elephant fly

I seen a front porch swing, heard a diamond ring I seen a polka-dot railroad tie But I be done seen about everything When I see an elephant fly

I saw a clothes horse rear up and buck And they tell me that a man made a vegetable truck I didn't see that, I only heard Just to be sociable, I'll take your word

I heard a fireside chat, I saw a baseball bat And I just laughed till I thought I'd die But I be done seen about everything When I see an elephant fly

But I be done seen about everything When I see an elephant fly When I see an elephant fly

by Anonymousreply 1April 23, 2018 7:59 PM

Just eewwwww

by Anonymousreply 2April 23, 2018 8:00 PM

Sorry, I can't get over those ears.

by Anonymousreply 3April 23, 2018 8:57 PM

the love child of eddie munster and paul ryan

by Anonymousreply 4April 23, 2018 11:45 PM

You are amusing OP.

by Anonymousreply 5April 23, 2018 11:58 PM

Back off OP, that big eared gremlin is all mine!!!!

by Anonymousreply 6April 24, 2018 12:11 AM

If you think of the ears as handles...

by Anonymousreply 7April 24, 2018 12:15 AM

Exactly.

by Anonymousreply 8April 24, 2018 12:34 AM

For the love of god don’t get them wet!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9April 24, 2018 2:37 AM

I'll take Kellerman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10April 24, 2018 12:19 PM

Kellerman would be a dream bottom.

The guy in OP’s pic needs to build more muscle, especially in his upper body. His head looks too big for his body.

by Anonymousreply 11April 24, 2018 12:26 PM

I hope he looks better in real life than he does in the OP's picture. Because in that picture he looks a sight!

by Anonymousreply 12April 24, 2018 12:46 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!