Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Milo heckled at a Manhattan bar

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

[quote]Milo Yiannopoulos just walked into a Manhattan bar full of @nycDSA members, got heckled for five minutes, and left

[quote]When I asked whether he felt shilling supplements on Infowars felt like a good career move, he got very agitated and explained how guest hosting a radio show works

[quote]I also asked if pivoting to full white nationalism was on the table. "How many white nationalists do you know who have black husbands?"

[quote]"Who reads Gizmodo who I care about? Where does this fit on your tech beat? This isn't how you doorstep someone. I'm just out with my friend."

[quote]The thing that is giving me the most pleasure in this whole episode is imagining how mad he is not to be able to get on twitter and whine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67April 24, 2018 11:39 AM

Milo's response. I love how he keeps emphasizing his "black husband." Personally, I'm skeptical that he's married to anyone, black, white or other.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1April 23, 2018 3:57 PM

Why hasn’t he been deported yet?

by Anonymousreply 2April 23, 2018 4:04 PM

She can afford security? Lol, this kaween is delusional.

by Anonymousreply 3April 23, 2018 4:04 PM

Why haven't you gotten help for your xenophobia and internalized homophobia that you project on anyone who disagrees with you, R2?

by Anonymousreply 4April 23, 2018 4:08 PM

Is this the continuation of the thread that was spammed by Matt?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5April 23, 2018 4:11 PM

I thought this chav donkey was back to the streets of Milton Keynes or whatever grim hellhole he crawled out of. Over there, he might be able to peddle his trashy, tired ass for a few quid.

by Anonymousreply 6April 23, 2018 4:12 PM

r4 Defending a fascist like Milo by calling his critics fascist. You are not clever or original.

by Anonymousreply 7April 23, 2018 4:14 PM

He who smelt it dealt it, R7.

by Anonymousreply 8April 23, 2018 4:15 PM

[quote]Why haven't you gotten help for your xenophobia and internalized homophobia that you project on anyone who disagrees with you?

Oh, like the "internalized homophobia" that insists that gay men and women shouldn't be allowed to marry? And the "xenophobia" that dear little Milo has expressed on multiple occasions?

Milo is a tiresome, talentless, troll whose 15 minutes are long over. I'm not required to pretend that a troll is worth taking seriously or that any of his tired-ass arguments even remotely make sense. He failed as a journalist and decided during the Gamergate controversy to try life as a professional troll. Well, that failed, too. He brings nothing to any rational discourse and his absence enriches us all.

by Anonymousreply 9April 23, 2018 4:19 PM

And the sad thing about the hecklers is that none were clever, funny, or right.

by Anonymousreply 10April 23, 2018 4:28 PM

Clever and funny? No. Right? Yeah, they were.

by Anonymousreply 11April 23, 2018 4:29 PM

[quote] And the sad thing about the hecklers is that none were clever, funny, or right.

They were effective (he left). That's enough.

by Anonymousreply 12April 23, 2018 4:32 PM

r10 And Milo is such a cute, stylish fascist, heckling him is just not acceptable.

by Anonymousreply 13April 23, 2018 4:32 PM

The more you call him a fascist, the more you make fascism look good.

by Anonymousreply 14April 23, 2018 4:38 PM

He should never have been heckled. He should have been killed with fire!

by Anonymousreply 15April 23, 2018 4:41 PM

R15, you really are homophobic. A gay site where the murder of a gay man is called for.

by Anonymousreply 16April 23, 2018 4:45 PM

[quote]Milo

Cunt

by Anonymousreply 17April 23, 2018 4:47 PM

[quote]The more you call him a fascist, the more you make fascism look good.

LOL... In your dreams....

by Anonymousreply 18April 23, 2018 4:48 PM

Milo's buttons got pushed and he left. Usually Milo is pushing someone's buttons. I bet Milo is very thankful for that lesson.

by Anonymousreply 19April 23, 2018 4:49 PM

And people are still calling for his death.

by Anonymousreply 20April 23, 2018 4:49 PM

Someone's really invested in Milo:

[quote]Why haven't you gotten help for your xenophobia and internalized homophobia that you project on anyone who disagrees with you, R2?

[quote]He who smelt it dealt it, R7.

[quote]And the sad thing about the hecklers is that none were clever, funny, or right.

[quote]The more you call him a fascist, the more you make fascism look good.

[quote]R15, you really are homophobic. A gay site where the murder of a gay man is called for.

[quote]And people are still calling for his death.

And, sadly for him, none of these comments are clever, funny, or right.

by Anonymousreply 21April 23, 2018 4:50 PM

trolls calling for his death to make gays look unhinged. "Look at these unhinged Liberals! They are the real Nazis!".

by Anonymousreply 22April 23, 2018 4:51 PM

Milo = snowflake.

by Anonymousreply 23April 23, 2018 4:52 PM

Sadly I believe Datalounge has become Milo's safe space. It's the only place where he can get any attention anymore.

by Anonymousreply 24April 23, 2018 4:57 PM

[quote]unhinged gay leftist trolls calling for his death to make gays look unhinged.

Fixed.

by Anonymousreply 25April 23, 2018 5:00 PM

Are we sure this bitch is in the country legally? Isn't he a Brit? Why do we block out hard-working Mexican migrants and immigrants, yet allow the borders to be wide open to Brits, especially this repugnant queen?

Send her home!

by Anonymousreply 26April 23, 2018 5:16 PM

[quote] Send her home!

I don't think home wants her either.

by Anonymousreply 27April 23, 2018 5:20 PM

[quote] Fixed.

Thank God, that means you can't sire children, right?

by Anonymousreply 28April 23, 2018 5:23 PM

I am not convinced that Milo's mother's family is Jewish. I would not be surprised if he made this up to play the Jewish card as he does the Big Black Cock card.

by Anonymousreply 29April 23, 2018 6:23 PM

r14 That is an amazingly stupid comment, even for you.

by Anonymousreply 30April 23, 2018 7:07 PM

R13: Stylish? I've noticed recently that Mr. Yiannopoulos dresses more like a garish far-left hipster Millennial. I'm really starting to believe that he is not all that conservative. He used to act and look somewhat refined but his wardrobe has significantly declined in the past year.

Also, I think he needs to stop using suntanning parlours and smoking. He won't age well and will turn into the kind of person he dislikes the most. I've met a few gay men like him. They can be charming, fun, politically incorrect, witty but also extremely arrogant, insecure, mean-spirited and obnoxious. They usually believe themselves to be invincible and are not.

by Anonymousreply 31April 23, 2018 7:20 PM

Glad he got a life lesson that most gay men would nothing to do with his pathetic ass.

by Anonymousreply 32April 23, 2018 7:31 PM

want nothing*

by Anonymousreply 33April 23, 2018 7:31 PM

Here's the thing about Milo. He made himself "famous" by triggering the left. He deliberately went out of his way to be a leftist hate-object and then got credulous right-wing billionaires to give him money to keep doing it. Now, the billionaires are gone, but he still has the residual hate from the left. And he acts like a sad, surprised victim when it manifests himself.

Sorry, but when you make yourself famous by being hated, you're hated.

by Anonymousreply 34April 23, 2018 7:36 PM

I know a couple of not-famous gays who are a little like him. A little funny in the right context, extroverted, loud, opinionated, a little politically incorrect. It's a charming mix in a young person. But once they get old, it stops being charming.

by Anonymousreply 35April 23, 2018 7:37 PM

Shunning seems exactly like the kind of punishment he deserves.

by Anonymousreply 36April 23, 2018 7:54 PM

Is he part of the foreskin brotherhood?

by Anonymousreply 37April 23, 2018 7:59 PM

R34, he shit on too many people who warned him about the habits of the people he was getting into bed with. He deserves no sympathy and no quarter as he reaps the whirlwind he kicked up.

by Anonymousreply 38April 23, 2018 8:01 PM

R34: Your hatred says everything about you and nothing whatsoever about him.

by Anonymousreply 39April 23, 2018 8:03 PM

Using nazi terms for passwords and doing karaoke nights with nazi salutes isn't "unpc". It is just stupid.

by Anonymousreply 40April 23, 2018 8:04 PM

He’s the perfect example of someone profiting from a lot of style and little substance. The sad thing for him is that styles change and he’s out of vogue and now left with little substance.

by Anonymousreply 41April 23, 2018 8:09 PM

[quote]Your hatred says everything about you and nothing whatsoever about him.

Your use of a glib, and completely meaningless, phrase says everything about you and nothing about the poster you were responding to. Your inability to engage with that post, to respond to the points raised, is duly noted.

by Anonymousreply 42April 23, 2018 8:14 PM

Style, r41? It reminds me of I can't remember who's quote:

Chanel had very little taste.....but it was good. Schiaparelli had loads of taste......unfortunately it was bad.

by Anonymousreply 43April 23, 2018 8:18 PM

r44, gurl bye!

by Anonymousreply 45April 23, 2018 8:23 PM

Bye now, R44.

by Anonymousreply 46April 23, 2018 8:24 PM

It's not that he "won't" age well, it's that he's already NOT aging well. His bald spots were showing in an interview a year ago, his teeth are borrowed from the Shrek donkey and his ass is huge and already sagging.

No one hates him because he's kind of doofy looking, though. They hate him because he spreads hate and lies, and we've learned the hard way that being tolerant of people like him is not noble or "fair" or admirable. It's dangerous. And it's time he learned that there are social consequences to being a bigot out to recruit more bigots.

by Anonymousreply 47April 23, 2018 8:24 PM

R47 is bow down bitch of the day! Well said!

by Anonymousreply 48April 23, 2018 8:27 PM

He’s a deplorable, grotesque human being. He’s lucky he got out without a beer bottle upside the head. Shun them all, for the evil they wish to inflict. No quarter.

by Anonymousreply 49April 23, 2018 8:27 PM

Bowing down to R47. Well said.

by Anonymousreply 50April 23, 2018 8:31 PM

Yep, R47, we're learning. Local boycott of a deplorable grocery store that refuses to put up progressive postings on the board outside its doors resulted in its complete disappearance. The boycott continues and no Trump supporter in this little town is spouting off their nonsense in the local coffee shop without getting shouted down. No more low roads when they really belong in a gutter.

by Anonymousreply 51April 23, 2018 8:36 PM

Which bar was this?

by Anonymousreply 52April 24, 2018 12:21 AM

We should notify ICE that we think his marriage is one of illegal convenience so they will investigate.

by Anonymousreply 53April 24, 2018 12:27 AM

Who would publicly admit to marrying Ms Donkeyteefs?

by Anonymousreply 54April 24, 2018 12:46 AM

There's video of her Cercei walk of shame "Nazi scum get out! Nazi scum get out!"

@Chadwick_Moore

[quote]Here’s me and Milo politely getting our bags from the wait staff after a mob of Leftists from the @nycDSA physically assaulted us as we tried to go back to our table for lunch. I guess this is what Nazis look like now, 2 homos who like small government out for lunch on a Sunday

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55April 24, 2018 1:14 AM

Of course he was with that fucktard Chadwick Moore.

by Anonymousreply 56April 24, 2018 1:15 AM

Missy Moore sure likes to whine about a lot of self-created drama.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57April 24, 2018 1:25 AM

Chadwick sure is ugly.

by Anonymousreply 58April 24, 2018 1:37 AM

In more ways than one, R58.

That's the funny thing about these guys: they're the most delicate snowflakes of all, whining all the time about how "persecuted" they are and about their "First Amendment rights" (thereby demonstrating that they have no idea what the First Amendment is).

by Anonymousreply 59April 24, 2018 1:38 AM

R58: No, he is not.

by Anonymousreply 60April 24, 2018 2:15 AM

Oh, this seals it!

Milo and Chadwick weren’t just sashaying down the street in Chelsea and just happened upon this bistro. Oh no, they (namely Chadwick) are on the mailing list of this group, knew they would be there, and decided it might be good for both of their flagging careers to drop in.

What a load of bullshit! These two need to hounded off the planet Earth for shenanigans such as this.

by Anonymousreply 61April 24, 2018 2:36 AM

Moore was the one who engineered all of this. He needs the mention in the media even more than Milo. Moore is on the mailing list for the DS and decided taking the most hated man in America to the party. Poor thing, he didn’t even get mentioned in any of the reports, just Milo. I hope he didn’t have to pay for Milo’s cab back to Manhattan just for the company.

by Anonymousreply 62April 24, 2018 2:55 AM

Chadwick is truly desperate.

by Anonymousreply 63April 24, 2018 2:58 AM

[quote]Moore is on the mailing list for the DS and decided taking the most hated man in America to the party.

Ah, so this WAS orchestrated. And Moore was trying to spin this as "assault" but it didn't take off, namely because there was NO assault. Interesting. I guess they were trying to do a homegrown, low-rent version of the Berkeley protests to get some publicity and it backfired.

by Anonymousreply 64April 24, 2018 11:22 AM

Like, you expected anythinge else from these "provocateurs" who make, or made, their money off of exploiting Liberals' reaction to them?

Oh look! A cluster of Liberals! Time to get our camera phones out and bait them!

by Anonymousreply 65April 24, 2018 11:29 AM

Yeah, honestly, given Milo's attitude after it happened, I didn't expect this particular incident to have been orchestrated.

by Anonymousreply 66April 24, 2018 11:32 AM

r66? Are you kidding? It's all about feeling sorry for poor little Milo being hit while he's down. The poor victim being bullied by those Nazi Liberals? And that doesn't look orchestrated to you when that's all he wanted out of this stunt?

by Anonymousreply 67April 24, 2018 11:39 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!