Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Topping and feeling bad for the bottom

Sometimes the bottom is obviously in pain just when you enter him. Obviously this is reduced by clear communication but unless he’s been wearing a butt plug or dildo he’s gonna grit his teeth.

I just feel bad when that happens. I love getting my dick wet and being in his ass can be amazing, especially those first moments, but it’s kind of upsetting that what’s pleasurable to me can make him feel uncomfortable.

Any tips? I find rimming a little icky, but open to anything else.

by Anonymousreply 30April 24, 2018 6:06 PM

With good prep there should never be any pain. Start with fingers and toys first. The more foreplay the better

by Anonymousreply 1April 23, 2018 2:38 PM

"...it’s kind of upsetting that what’s pleasurable to me can make him feel uncomfortable."

This is what bottoms LIVE for!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 2April 23, 2018 2:42 PM

You’re not supposed to give a shit about the bottom. Use his ass as a fuck hole and get off.

by Anonymousreply 3April 23, 2018 2:45 PM

Okay R3... I guess some bottoms are into that raw energy. But I think most draw the line at getting painfully torn up!

by Anonymousreply 4April 23, 2018 5:06 PM

Ask the bottom if he is more comfortable controlling the insertion? If he says no, you know he's a slut who hasn't felt anything down there for years and any sensation you slamming balls deep in him provides is a welcome surprise.

by Anonymousreply 5April 23, 2018 5:16 PM

I think all bottoms should feel a little pain it makes them feel alive, but only for a minute or 2.

by Anonymousreply 6April 23, 2018 5:19 PM

Some unhinged tops on here...

by Anonymousreply 7April 23, 2018 5:22 PM

I'm a pretty thick top and what I usually do is insert, hold it there so they can adjust, ask them if they're OK and then start fucking slowly building up to a pounding. The issues I've run into is when I just start pounding away. I know everyone is built different, but I find it a turn off when I can just slide in and they don't react.

by Anonymousreply 8April 23, 2018 6:00 PM

Apply a small amount of pressure but don't go full-on insertion. If he's an experienced bottom, he'll relax almost immediately and you can go to town pretty quickly. If he's inexperienced or you caught him by surprise, the muscle will tense up. If you continue to push, you will hurt him. But the great thing is that muscle can't be kept tensed very long, so if you wait a few more seconds, you'll feel the muscle relax and the pressure ease and you can then move forward.

Once you're fully inserted, do what R8 recommends.

by Anonymousreply 9April 23, 2018 7:44 PM

That's what happens when you let them live afterwards.

by Anonymousreply 10April 23, 2018 10:18 PM

The inner sphincter muscle will reflexively contract when you initially enter. You need to press on it a minute or so to teach it who’s the boss. Seriously, after a brief fight it just gives up, then you can pound away.

by Anonymousreply 11April 23, 2018 10:27 PM

As a bottom, I like R8.

Insert, wait a few second to let the bottom adjust and get comfortable, ask “you okay,” and then proceed slowly.

A top caring about a bottom ‘s experience is an amazing turn on. You can almost do anything if that initial emotional connection is made.

by Anonymousreply 12April 23, 2018 10:50 PM

R12, I’m a top with a big cock. I do exactly what you’ve described. I’d never want a bottom to feel uncomfortable. I insert my cock slowly and easily at first, and when he’s ready, I’ll pound his ass until he hits the moon. There’s nothing hotter than fucking an eager and insatiable bottom.

by Anonymousreply 13April 24, 2018 12:21 AM

Some decent tops on DL, but a LOT of selfish ones who only care about their own needs.

by Anonymousreply 14April 24, 2018 12:23 AM

I also like R8. Im only willing to do kinky or like domination type stuff if I think the top will be concerned if I'm actually hurt.

by Anonymousreply 15April 24, 2018 12:59 PM

A top does not HAVE to also be a sociopath. Discuss.

by Anonymousreply 16April 24, 2018 1:17 PM

It does help my rape fantasies come true if he is.

by Anonymousreply 17April 24, 2018 1:30 PM

#bottomzrool

by Anonymousreply 18April 24, 2018 1:35 PM

I am very thankful that the first few guys who topped me were all caring individuals who were very patient as I figured the whole thing out.

It was hurting like hell the first time, and the top stopped, took out his cock, and said, "It shouldn't hurt. Let me help you relax some more first." He ate me out and fingered me until I was in utter heaven, and then he inserted again. It was like we were making love at that point.

I will always be grateful to him for how gently he treated me that night.

by Anonymousreply 19April 24, 2018 1:43 PM

Bottoming is 99% mental. That's where the stretch really happens.

The top should play with the bottom's ass. Finger fuck him. Start with one finger, then two. It won't be long before he will be ready to roll. He might even start begging for it

But the battering ram technique gets you no where.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20April 24, 2018 1:45 PM

There is nothing worse than a sensitive top, in fact they're not even tops at all, they're girls. If some top asks me if I'm okay or does some pussified romantic fucking, then I'm getting up and going home. I don't have sex with women. Be a fucking man. Fuck the shit out of me. If you can't do that then you're just wasting my time. I have better things to do.

by Anonymousreply 21April 24, 2018 1:49 PM

R21 = Lindsey Graham

by Anonymousreply 22April 24, 2018 1:56 PM

r21 I know tons of sex pigs like you. It almost doesn't matter there's anyone attached to the top fucking you. If you turned around, someone could be just ramming a baseball bat up your ass and you'd love it.

To each his own, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 23April 24, 2018 1:57 PM

R21 Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 24April 24, 2018 2:27 PM

R21, you’re such a moron. Do you want to be injured? Do you want to bleed? A bleeding ass can cause a kinda of problems which includes a higher incidental of STDs for both the bottom AND the top. This has nothing to do with masculinity, it is a matter of being careful and safe.

by Anonymousreply 25April 24, 2018 2:30 PM

I am a bottom, but still a virgin! I would like to meet one or all of you cute tops :P

by Anonymousreply 26April 24, 2018 2:54 PM

[quote]Fuck the shit out of me. If you can't do that then you're just wasting my time. I have better things to do.

Like sit on a traffic cone.

by Anonymousreply 27April 24, 2018 2:58 PM

As a bottom, I usually have to ask the top to take it out after that initial insertion, but just for like 20 secs. After the initial flash of pain subsides I'm good to go. It's usually less than a minute.

by Anonymousreply 28April 24, 2018 3:21 PM

op/r4,

As a woman that enjoys anal, it's only the initial entry that is painful, and most of the excitment is there submitting to the man who is going to rip my ass apart. The thrusting once in isn't as painful. And then there is that lingering excitement when you sit down and your ass is a little sore about what we did and having my ass split and pounded. Don't worry about the bottom, they wouldn't be doing it if they didn't enjoy it.

by Anonymousreply 29April 24, 2018 3:37 PM

From my experience, only the most inexperience tops can be bad tops because they don't care if insertion causes pain.

[quote]You’re not supposed to give a shit about the bottom. Use his ass as a fuck hole and get off.

R3 = Straight Man

by Anonymousreply 30April 24, 2018 6:06 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!