Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tides of Vanity - Did Anderson have it pulled?

So it's some tell-all book about dating Anderson Cooper and some other famous gay guys. It was on Amazon, but it's been pulled.

Anderson, are you censoring a cute twunk's tell-all?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11April 24, 2018 12:42 AM

Oh just the Kindle version was pulled. Wonder why.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1April 23, 2018 2:23 PM

The weird trailer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2April 23, 2018 2:23 PM

There's 3:12 I'll never get back.

by Anonymousreply 3April 23, 2018 2:29 PM

Butterface. And he sounds like an idiot.

Think I'll pass.

by Anonymousreply 4April 23, 2018 2:51 PM

anyone read this? This guy sounds really dumb and entitled.

by Anonymousreply 5April 23, 2018 2:55 PM

I just ordered a used copy. I'll sell it back when I'm finished.

by Anonymousreply 6April 23, 2018 2:56 PM

I actually read that book last year and was wondering why no one on DL mentionned it. It is not very good. The Anderson chapter is of course the more interesting but that guy is a bit of a psycho. Anderson asks him to stay the night, he says no .. and he is mad AC did not insist. If he had insisted I suppose the book would be a" #me too -AC harrassed me !!" kind of book. !!

by Anonymousreply 7April 23, 2018 5:44 PM

Why would anyone admit they fucked around with AC?

by Anonymousreply 8April 23, 2018 5:48 PM

I think it's hilarious this guy writes all about his vanity and could get no one other than a vanity publishing house to publish him.

He needed a much better title and cover. The only possible selling point for this book is that he writes about once fucking Anderson Cooper, and that should have worked its way into the title: [italic]Naked Came the Albino,[/italic] or something like that.

Otherwise, who wants to read it? He's not handsome, and no one has heard of him.

by Anonymousreply 9April 23, 2018 6:26 PM

the guy never slept with AC. they only had 2 dates.

by Anonymousreply 10April 23, 2018 6:43 PM

Now I want to read a book called [italic]Naked Came the Albino.[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 11April 24, 2018 12:42 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!