Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Poll: Who is currently the most detested gay celeb on Datalounge?

Take this week's poll.

by Anonymousreply 24April 24, 2018 4:09 PM

What an epic grease fire they'd all make.

by Anonymousreply 1April 23, 2018 12:57 AM

Why is Ronan detested? I understand the contempt for all the others on the list

by Anonymousreply 2April 23, 2018 12:59 AM

Ahem....

by Anonymousreply 3April 23, 2018 12:59 AM

Why would Kevin Spacey be detested?

by Anonymousreply 4April 23, 2018 1:02 AM

Of those, probably Cohen.

Sadly, you can find a lot of pathetic people here who will defend Singer and Spacey.

by Anonymousreply 5April 23, 2018 1:10 AM

Ronan Farrow's playing out, with his mother, their tawdry family drama on social media, encouraging the ludicrous myth that his mother hooked up with ancient Sinatra and becoming impregnated with him in order to score points in a public way against his actual father, whom he hates, is all reason to detest him.

by Anonymousreply 6April 23, 2018 1:26 AM

I'm going to deconstruct this little poll.

DL hates DLB because he managed to get the hot young twink they've all been lusting after for years.

DL hates Tom Daley because he picked the wrong over 40 gay man to shack up with.

DL hates Ronan Farrow for some odd reason that involves, mostly his Mother and his sister.

DL hates Bryan Singer, because Bryan gets hot young twinks and they're mad because they're not getting hot young twinks.

Kevin Spacey and Andy Cohen are the only two on the list that DL has real and legitimate gripes about. Andy Cohen is a 50 year old minstrel and Kevin Spacey overplayed his hand.

by Anonymousreply 7April 23, 2018 1:36 AM

I'm going to fix r7's deconstruction.

DL hates DLB and TD for their shameless self-promotion and their tawdry mutual histories.

DL hates Ronan Farrow for his exploitation of a tawdry family history to gain points off his father.

DL hates Bryan Singer because he's a borderline pedo, if not an actual pedo, and used to his power to sexually exploit hungry young actors.

DL hates Kevin Spacey because pretty much the same as above.

DL hates Andy Cohen because he's a self-serving and obnoxious climber.

by Anonymousreply 8April 23, 2018 1:41 AM

And I'm going to just tweak R8

DL hates DLB and TD because they are jealous.

DL hates Ronan Farrow because he took a page from the DL playbook.

DL hates Bryan Singer because he's done nothing that straight producers and directors haven't done since the beginning of film. And they are a little jealous.

DL hates Kevin Spacey because pretty much the same as above.

DL hates Andy Cohen because he's a self-serving and obnoxious climber and a 50 year old minstrel.

by Anonymousreply 9April 23, 2018 1:48 AM

"DL hates DLB and TD because they are jealous." Of having a baby? No, thank you, r9. And we can already marry. Jealous? Not so much. It's their style that's lacking.

"DL hates Ronan Farrow because he took a page from the DL playbook." So, r9, he's no better than your average bitter, jealous, cunty Datalounger? Probably.

"DL hates Bryan Singer because he's done nothing that straight producers and directors haven't done since the beginning of film. And they are a little jealous." r9, totally excusing Singer's lecchery [sic] and pedophilia, which is not necessarily what "straight producers and directors haven't done since the beginning of film."

"DL hates Kevin Spacey because pretty much the same as above." r9, excusing another pedophile.

"DL hates Andy Cohen because he's a self-serving and obnoxious climber and a 50 year old minstrel." So I guess r9 is voting for Cohen.

by Anonymousreply 10April 23, 2018 1:55 AM

I hate all of you. All you are doing is boring us to death.

by Anonymousreply 11April 23, 2018 2:01 AM

r11, looking for excitement on Datalounge on a Sunday night. Advice: go find your own excitement instead of boring us with how bored you are that we're not sufficiently entertaining you, cunt.

by Anonymousreply 12April 23, 2018 2:03 AM

Andy Cohen. Does anyone actually like him?

by Anonymousreply 13April 23, 2018 2:11 AM

No, r13.

by Anonymousreply 14April 23, 2018 2:14 AM

All the people who go to his show with Anderson Cooper, r13. He has "fans" somehow.

I listened to his radio show on Sirius out of curiosity, and he's just as bad there - except the "fans" call in to talk to him. They are SO excited to talk to him and to meet him at his little events with Anderson.

He recently went into how he was "above" the Kathy G drama then proceeded to rip her apart.

by Anonymousreply 15April 23, 2018 2:15 AM

"He recently went into how he was "above" the Kathy G drama then proceeded to rip her apart."

r15, Andy Cohen, like his ex-friend Kathy Griffin, is above nothing. It's what sells.

by Anonymousreply 16April 23, 2018 2:23 AM

I'm not sure if I should feel insulted or grateful.

by Anonymousreply 17April 23, 2018 4:35 AM

Perez who? I thought he overdosed.

by Anonymousreply 18April 23, 2018 4:50 AM

I think it’s the lying guy from Finding Prince Charming.

by Anonymousreply 19April 23, 2018 5:14 AM

Milo should be on the list. Also the Cockgobbler.

by Anonymousreply 20April 24, 2018 1:18 AM

Any of them. Any gay person is detested here.

by Anonymousreply 21April 24, 2018 1:24 AM

Using Milo is cheating r20. We should limit this to people whose entire existence isn't being a despicable cunt.

by Anonymousreply 22April 24, 2018 1:40 AM

Dustin Lance Black. He thinks the whole world knows and cares that he won an Oscar 10 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 23April 24, 2018 3:09 AM

Cockgobbler, cockgobbler, cockgobbler

by Anonymousreply 24April 24, 2018 4:09 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!