Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

You are who you attract

by Anonymousreply 19April 23, 2018 7:42 PM

honey, when I figure out who I am I will get back with you...this is one of those

'what you are seeking is seeking you' trips...... and the 'we are all one' conundrums.......there's a million of 'em....

by Anonymousreply 1April 22, 2018 8:37 PM

[quote]what you are seeking is seeking you

Tell me more. What does this mean?

by Anonymousreply 2April 22, 2018 8:38 PM

Do what you love. The money will follow.

by Anonymousreply 3April 22, 2018 8:40 PM

It gets better.

by Anonymousreply 4April 22, 2018 8:41 PM

all things will pass.....

they will pass like a kidney stone but they WILL pass....

by Anonymousreply 5April 22, 2018 8:43 PM

If you’re an asshole, you attract assholes. If you’re vulnerable, you attract assholes.

by Anonymousreply 6April 22, 2018 8:44 PM

“At the heart of every frustration lies a basic structure: the collision of a wish with an unyielding reality.”

no one rules if no one obeys

"There are no answers, only cross-references."

by Anonymousreply 7April 22, 2018 8:53 PM

r2 this may disappoint you but who said life isn't disappointing??!!

A desire is something that feels bubbly and exciting when you think about it. ... As much as we can, we want to keep ourselves in that sweet space of desire because when we start to feel the vibrational quality of our desire, we start to call it into our lives. Rumi says it best: "What you seek is seeking you."

by Anonymousreply 8April 22, 2018 8:58 PM

[quote]Rumi says it best: "What you seek is seeking you."

Except when it isn't.

by Anonymousreply 9April 22, 2018 9:00 PM

well r9 so true. so easy. you can add those 4 words onto almost any damn thing!...... deconstruct this o pearl of wisdom!:

One day a young monk on his journey home, came to the banks of a wide river. Staring hopelessly as he pondered on just how to cross such a wide barrier, he spotted a great teacher on the other side.

The young monk shouted over to the teacher, "Oh wise one, can you tell me how to get to the other side of this river?"

The teacher pondered for a moment and shouted back, "Son, you ARE on the other side".

by Anonymousreply 10April 22, 2018 9:05 PM

R10: "I'll be here all week. Try the veal."

by Anonymousreply 11April 22, 2018 9:07 PM

I hate when people come into my life and disrupt it. I didn’t ask for them but here they are causing chaos. Then they get the boot.

by Anonymousreply 12April 22, 2018 11:18 PM

r12 ding ding ding!!!!! you are SMART. stay away from and keep away from those with irritating vibes and selfish intentions.

by Anonymousreply 13April 23, 2018 1:31 AM

I certainly will. I think the selfish prey on the nice.

by Anonymousreply 14April 23, 2018 1:42 AM

Not even nice—vulnerable. Honest.

by Anonymousreply 15April 23, 2018 1:42 AM

How do stalkers fit into this?

by Anonymousreply 16April 23, 2018 4:08 AM

Stalkers don't, R16. Every rule breaks down and stalkers are one of the breakdowns.

If you've ever been stalked, you'll find out that you really don't matter to the stalker. You're just a thing they chose to hunt. That's why you're told not to engage them, reason with them, or show them attention besides protecting yourself. Once they go away, they land on a new victim.

by Anonymousreply 17April 23, 2018 9:30 AM

Is a stalker a person who simply comes into your life to disrupt it, R17?

by Anonymousreply 18April 23, 2018 3:47 PM

R18, I'm not trying to understand stalkers. I've had only one and I took good advise in pushing him away.

by Anonymousreply 19April 23, 2018 7:42 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!