Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Buzzfeed tranny: "Striking down laws criminilizing homosexuality is BOOOORING because it's not about MEEEEEEEEE"

"Intersectionality is a very important thing, and to reiterate, I do not support the retention of an archaic law that regulates what anyone does in the bedroom. But the current discourse on Section 377 and how it affects the queer community as a whole seems to do nothing aside from silence the voices of women and trans people without doing a damn thing for us."

We get it, you're just a homophobic dude in a Party City wig.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64April 25, 2018 2:38 AM

And he isn't sari about it at all.

by Anonymousreply 1April 22, 2018 1:31 AM

Jesus Christ. I thought I'd heard it all.

There's a brilliant comment on the article:

[quote] Alternative title: Narcissistic Autogynephile Upset That Literally Everything Is Not About Him.

by Anonymousreply 2April 22, 2018 1:35 AM

I hate SJWs. And the queer female variety of it -- trans, cis, whatever -- is the most toxic of all.

by Anonymousreply 3April 22, 2018 1:35 AM

I will honestly admit that I don’t have a clue what she’s talking about. It’s all women’s studies jargon.

by Anonymousreply 4April 22, 2018 1:36 AM

He isn't actually a woman, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 5April 22, 2018 1:50 AM

Aren’t MtF SJWs really just patriarchs and straight male homophobes in disguise?

by Anonymousreply 6April 22, 2018 1:53 AM

R6 yes. SJW Transwomen enact male privilege.

MtFs enter and coopt womens spaces and bio women are trained to be subservient to men because they are smaller and don’t have penises and on a subconscious level afraid of being raped and killed.

Germaine Greer is right.

by Anonymousreply 7April 22, 2018 1:58 AM

These SJW women hate gay males.

by Anonymousreply 8April 22, 2018 1:58 AM

Intersectionality. Whenever I see or hear this word my brain just tunes out whatever else is being said.

by Anonymousreply 9April 22, 2018 1:59 AM

But, LGB people have to care and support Trans issues or be labeled bigots.

by Anonymousreply 10April 22, 2018 2:37 AM

The author is a white American man posing as a (very ugly) Indian woman. His name was (something) Wells and now he's calling himself Meena Karthika.

[quote]At the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender (LGBT) parade on Saturday, one of the first-time attendees included American Meena Wells, a trans-gendered woman in her 20s. Although originally from the US, Wells said she visited India in the course of her cultural studies research, and fell in love with the country. She has been traveling to India, mostly Bangalore, for the last five years and is currently in the city. Wells finds India fascinating and says that she has not encountered any discrimination a heartening note for those who have been ostracised, shunned and attacked for their alternative sexuality.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11April 22, 2018 3:46 AM

Yes, I'm certain that the people of India are so thankful that this American is inserting her feminine penis into their society and politics.

by Anonymousreply 12April 22, 2018 3:51 AM

NoMeat verificata?

by Anonymousreply 13April 22, 2018 4:03 AM

Wow. That person is probably really draining to be around.

by Anonymousreply 14April 22, 2018 5:38 AM

Tl;dr = You're a bigot if you care about anything that challenges white hetero-gentile male supremacy.

by Anonymousreply 15April 22, 2018 5:44 AM

Fuck trannies.

by Anonymousreply 16April 22, 2018 6:03 AM

Not on your life, R16. I only like right-side-out penises.

by Anonymousreply 17April 22, 2018 6:05 AM

R17 lmao.

by Anonymousreply 18April 22, 2018 6:13 AM

I would bet ten thousand dollars that this person has, in the past, criticized gay men for not doing more to support transsexuals!

And he can't even be arsed to give lip service to decriminalizing the homosex in return, the fucking narcissist.

by Anonymousreply 19April 22, 2018 7:46 AM

invertedmeat verificata?

by Anonymousreply 20April 22, 2018 9:56 AM

So she's annoyed at the way people are debating striking down an antigay law? The _debate_ isn't up to her standards? What a stupid, whiny bitch. I think people like this should be dropped in the deepest jungle part in the Amazon and then we'll see what she's concerned about them.

"The giant bugs and snakes are singling me out because they smell my working vagina! I'm oppressed no matter where I go! Ahhhh!"

by Anonymousreply 21April 22, 2018 10:11 AM

R21 "Tranny" and "working vagina" don't really go together.

by Anonymousreply 22April 22, 2018 3:20 PM

R11, he reminds me of Daphne Shaed, a white guy who identifies as a Hindu woman. He took over a university women's centre and then ran it into the ground.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23April 22, 2018 3:33 PM

Do these folks still get boners?

by Anonymousreply 24April 22, 2018 3:42 PM

I'm not going to read any tripe from BuzzFeed. He's calling himself queer? Today's definition of queer is basically everything and anything, so is he a straight homophobic autogynephile or a self hating gay tranny?

by Anonymousreply 25April 22, 2018 4:24 PM

You realize that .000000001% of the population cares what this person thinks about anything? Why waste your energy even talking about it or bringing it here?

by Anonymousreply 26April 22, 2018 4:35 PM

The same reason we talk about air pollution, R26. We want to do something about it.

by Anonymousreply 27April 22, 2018 4:43 PM

Because it reflects very badly on LGB, R26, because the freaks have taken over and now it's lgbTQ.

The link R23 provided is crazy: this huge, man-looking, man who calls himself a tranny cyborg, took over a university women's center and literally ran it into the ground. There's a pic of him at the link and he is frightening. Completely lunatics like him are now what the general public think when they think LBGTQ.

And this Buzzfeed trans, who is now purporting to be a female Indian feminist, is talking about a law in INDIA. Not in the US. He is complaining about the efforts of gay men IN INDIA to decriminalize anal sex.

by Anonymousreply 28April 22, 2018 4:54 PM

Meanwhile, England decriminalized male homosexuality 50 years ago. Maybe they shouldn't have left India until they repealed that law there, too.

by Anonymousreply 29April 22, 2018 4:56 PM

The face of homophobic imperialism is no longer that of an English rose.

[quote]Last Sunday, 25,000 Jamaicans rallied in support of their country’s explicitly homophobic anti-sodomy law, comparing homosexuality to rape and murder and arguing that anti-gay laws are “righteous and Godly.” Jamaica’s anti-sodomy law, as many Western news sources are eager to remind us, is a “colonial leftover,” a “holdover” from Britain’s bygone rule over the island. As controversy over the law swells, expect these whispers to turn into roars blaming Jamaican homophobia on the country’s departed colonial overlords.

[quote]Don’t believe it. This idea that the British government must “answer for” modern homophobia carries an unfortunate currency among the Western left, which often tacitly excuses gay hate in former colonies as an inevitable vestige of colonialism’s anti-gay bent. You hear it in story after story about a developing country’s rampant, frequently violent homophobia: Anti-gay laws and attitudes are the “legacy” or the “inheritance” of Western colonialism, and the homophobes of today cannot be blamed for the sins of their former rulers. For a time, this was probably true. But the statute of limitations has long run on this kind of soft-core cultural relativism. And the homophobes of 2014—be they in Jamaica or Britain, Uganda or America—cannot toss their culpability onto a historical scapegoat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30April 22, 2018 4:58 PM

R24 They will swear up and down that hormones turn them into helpless, delicate laydees who wouldn't hurt a fly. Behind closed doors they will admit that yes, they do keep the ability to have erections, even while on synthetic hormones.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31April 22, 2018 5:44 PM

Fuck trannies !!

by Anonymousreply 32April 22, 2018 6:16 PM

There are actually decent and incredibly brave ones like Miranda Yardly who accept biology and women’s legitimate concerns

by Anonymousreply 33April 22, 2018 6:27 PM

Here’s another decent one who posts on one of last mainstream bastions of Reason, Mumsnet. And currently under threat by the TRAs

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34April 22, 2018 6:32 PM

"Maybe they shouldn't have left India until they repealed that law there, too. "

Didn't really have the choice.

And it was 70 years ago - as per r30's article, they've had more than enough time to get their shit together.

by Anonymousreply 35April 22, 2018 6:32 PM

Mumsnet transsexual

To any trans activists reading this forum (161 Posts) Add message | Report yetanothertranswoman Sun 01-Apr-18 20:15:25 Fuck off fucking life up for those trans people trying to live our lives.

I heard about some of the stuff people like you got up to but I've had my eyes opened today. Seriously opened.

Stop talking about lady penises.

Stop saying you are a woman.

Stop demanding women be quiet when they raise concerns about what's happening.

Stop harassing woman online

Stop intimidating women trying to speak about their concerns.

Stop initimidating women trying to do a clothes swap.

Stop demanding access to female spaces and just saying "It will be ok"

Stop taking women's spaces as women's officers when you haven't got a fucking clue about life as a woman.

All you are fucking doing is making life more difficult for the rest of us and scaring the shit out of women.

Yes - trans people exist. Some of us have gender dysphoria which is bloody hard to live with. Some people just seem to think that putting on a skirt is enough to make you 'a woman'.

Are you capable of thinking about women and their concerns? All I've seen online is people saying it will be ok.

No - trans people are not the enemy. But there are some trans people and trans activists who scare the shit out of me with their demands and their behaviour.

I've tried to keep my head low and keep out of all this. But no more.

You don't speak for me and you don't speak for many trans people out there.

by Anonymousreply 36April 22, 2018 6:33 PM

I feel sorry for those who actually do have gender dysmorphia. Just a few years ago they were just campaigning for the right to live as the opposite sex. And then these idiots took over wanting to create additional genders just as transman and transwoman just to make themselves feel unique. When for those who really are trans, being specifically signed out as a transman or transwoman is the last thing they want.

It's also ironic that a few years ago, when atheism was the big progressive cause, how many on the left used to mock Christians for ignoring science in favour of emotion, and how many of those same people are now ignoring science in favour of their own emotions.

by Anonymousreply 37April 22, 2018 6:41 PM

And now they call you a transphobic gatekeeper if you insist on gender dysopiria ibeing necessary to be trans. Fucking Orwellian/mad hatters tea party trying to keep up

by Anonymousreply 38April 22, 2018 6:46 PM

The link R31 posted is crazy - if you want to keep your dick that's a pretty big sign you aren't trans. And no-one in the comments on Reddit are calling out that bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 39April 22, 2018 6:52 PM

Fuck this head case

by Anonymousreply 40April 22, 2018 7:01 PM

"It's also ironic that a few years ago, when atheism was the big progressive cause, how many on the left used to mock Christians for ignoring science in favour of emotion, and how many of those same people are now ignoring science in favour of their own emotions. "

Excellent point, one I'm going to remember.

But today's coddled young SJW types think that saying "no" to someone or hurting their feelings is THE WORST THING THAT CAN HAPPEN TO ANYONE EVER, and they really do base their political ideology on defending certain people from hurt feelings, while feeling free to hurt the feelings of others. They have zero grasp of ethics, economic and environmental forces, and science, because any time anyone ever told them anything they didn't like hearing their idiot parents rushed in to cry that the truth was just being mean and baby shouldn't listen.

by Anonymousreply 41April 22, 2018 7:08 PM

This is sadly the way most liberals feel. After gay marriage was legalized they couldn't care less about gays.

by Anonymousreply 42April 22, 2018 7:09 PM

R9 - I love you. Lets go for ice cream!!

by Anonymousreply 43April 22, 2018 7:10 PM

[quote] There are actually decent and incredibly brave ones like Miranda Yardly who accept biology and women’s legitimate concerns

And for everyone like him, there are a dozen others like this clown who trivialize the very real existential threats to gay people at the hands of the state.

by Anonymousreply 44April 22, 2018 7:11 PM

I feel bad about the lesbians

by Anonymousreply 45April 22, 2018 7:12 PM

R41 , Science and Rationality is Whiteness. Burn it down

by Anonymousreply 46April 22, 2018 7:14 PM

"This is sadly the way most liberals feel. After gay marriage was legalized they couldn't care less about gays"

And if left up to the Right-wing, we wouldn't even have that... So what's your point?

by Anonymousreply 47April 22, 2018 7:14 PM

[quote] And if left up to the Right-wing, we wouldn't even have that

And the legitimization of retrograde crap like this is why.

by Anonymousreply 48April 22, 2018 7:17 PM

r47, That they only use us now to make homophobic cracks at republicans at our expense. That's the point. Fuck them.

by Anonymousreply 49April 22, 2018 7:19 PM

R41, Jordan Peterson was on Bill Maher on Friday saying about the same as what you're saying, if I'm understanding you correctly. It's the end of political, or any other kind, of discourse. One can see it on here too.

by Anonymousreply 50April 22, 2018 7:37 PM

"Legalising consensual nonvaginal penetration might be a step forward for the country, but neither that nor gay marriage can possibly be the end-all cure for all of the ills faced by the queer community in India."

1: Why not say "buttfucking" if only because you need fewer letters? 2: Has anyone suggested that legalised buttfucking and gay marriage might be the end-all cure for all the ills faced by the queer community in India? 3: How did these people get on the bus?

by Anonymousreply 51April 22, 2018 7:44 PM

So don’t take the first step because there would be more needed after? That’s a bizarre way to get progress.

It’s true that some people think that marriage equality fixed everything, ignoring other discriminatory practices that are are still allowed (housing, work, etc...).

by Anonymousreply 52April 22, 2018 8:25 PM

Trannies and breeders ruin everything. Only gays should have rights. I'm sick of being forced to be tolerant when they sure as hell only tolerate us under force of law for noncompliance.

by Anonymousreply 53April 22, 2018 8:27 PM

The entire article can be summed up in the immortal words of birdsrightsactivist:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54April 22, 2018 8:31 PM

The most openly homophobic people are liberals who then turn around and say "I'm no homophobic, I supported gay marriage, etc. I fucking hate liberals even more then I hate right wingers. I don't get why you guys continue to support them. The fact that their current favorite groups are their most fervent homo haters is enough for me to jump ship.It's just going to get even more blatantly obvious from here. Things are gonna be just fine without my vote.

by Anonymousreply 55April 22, 2018 8:31 PM

It's homophobic to deny gay men sex.

by Anonymousreply 56April 22, 2018 8:34 PM

R50, you must be new here if you think bringing up Jordan Peterson's name is something you do in polite discourse on DL. Because...Nazi...Trump...etc.

by Anonymousreply 57April 23, 2018 2:00 AM

R57, I had no idea who the guy I was agreeing with on Bill Maher was. I don't know anything about Jordan Peterson, much less what he looks like, and I wasn't actually looking at the TV screen, just listening in. I just thought Maher's guest was talking a whole lot of sense.

I've often thought the same as Peterson, in terms of how we now have fewer children later in life and all the dangers they face have been magnified by the 24-hour news cycle, so we are overprotective of them. We don't let kids take the risks our parents and most of the parents before them let their kids take. We were allowed a tremendous amount of freedom to make our own mistakes, many kids today, well, the kids of the middle and the upper-middle class at least, aren't. The net result being that today's kids are "teacup" kids, as a counselor I met called them - they break under any pressure.

I thought that the Wagner (sp?) woman was very smart and very funny, but she just didn't get what Peterson was saying because she seems guilty as charged in terms of how she's going to raise her kids.

This assumption that every femme boy and boyish girl is trans is an extension of today's coddling of kids. We have to cater to their every whim, instead of telling them to be themselves and then let them sort their feelings out, we immediately dose them with puberty blockers and hormones. We are supposed to be the parents, we are supposed to be the wise ones who can plan ahead, and see that our child is probably gay and will grow to accept their body, but instead we are the instruments of their destruction, egged on by an untouchable trans lobby and Big Pharma.

by Anonymousreply 58April 23, 2018 2:14 AM

I haven’t read Peterson, but my impression is that he promotes the idea that men should be stoic and ‘tough’ at all times. He doesn’t merely seem to protest over-the-top sensitivity.

by Anonymousreply 59April 23, 2018 2:54 AM

R59 Look up "Psychological splitting". You don't need to agree with somebody on everything, in fact, such a thing is impossible.

by Anonymousreply 60April 23, 2018 4:56 AM

The tranny is getting heat in the comment section, of course there's tranny lovers coming to it's deffense.

by Anonymousreply 61April 23, 2018 5:25 AM

If the Asian-American kids who are being raised by Tiger Moms and excelling in STEM programs right now end up taking over the country, I'll applaud them for it.

Sure, I'm white myself, but us white people have fucked up the next generation so badly we don't deserve to keep any sort of cultural supremacy. Let the Asian-Americans have a go at running everything, at least they value science and hard work.

by Anonymousreply 62April 23, 2018 5:31 AM

r62, Wrong thread.

by Anonymousreply 63April 23, 2018 2:45 PM

R63 I beg to differ.

by Anonymousreply 64April 25, 2018 2:38 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!