Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The NAZI SCUM are back.

Nice while it lasted, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 31April 23, 2018 5:36 PM

I must delete the threads these people post in. I haven't noticed any today.

by Anonymousreply 1April 19, 2018 9:25 PM

R1 They seem to be bumping old ones.

by Anonymousreply 2April 19, 2018 9:27 PM

Is this guy a Nazi?

[quote]DL "Flames From Space" Gays: Were you super femme from early childhood or did you become much more femme after coming out?

What about poster 7 in that thread? His intentions seem very Nazi. Or at least fascist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3April 19, 2018 9:31 PM

The quietness yesterday was awful. Just ignore those threads and posters you don't like. Engaging them in any way is what fuels them.

r3 That doesn't sound Nazi-ish to me at all. In fact, the purpose of that thread to me comes across as a celebration of flamboyant gays. This debate around masculinity/femininity is eternal in the gay community and will probably never stop. There's also nothing wrong with expressing your opinion on femme gays; I express my distaste for homocons all the time as well and no one calls me a communist for it.

We all disagree with each other on a lot of things and that's perfectly fine, as long as it's not hate speech.

by Anonymousreply 4April 19, 2018 9:42 PM

"I hate super flaming guys" is hate speech. Look. Read it.

by Anonymousreply 5April 19, 2018 9:44 PM

They're bumping old threads because it's harder to start new threads today, even as a paying member. They are pissed off.

by Anonymousreply 6April 19, 2018 9:51 PM

Huh?

by Anonymousreply 7April 19, 2018 9:52 PM

Some credit cards are not being accepted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8April 19, 2018 9:59 PM

What R6 said.

A good indicator of who to block to day: old threads bumpers.

by Anonymousreply 9April 19, 2018 9:59 PM

Am I the only genuine DataLounger to think sometimes they're funny? I don't agree with what they're saying but I'll admit the odd time the outrageousness of it has made me bark out loud.

by Anonymousreply 10April 19, 2018 10:03 PM

R4 Could you clue me in to the meaning of "homocon"? Please tell me it's not gay men who go to comic-con! I thank you in advance.

by Anonymousreply 11April 19, 2018 10:19 PM

Yah yah! Itz zoes Nazi trrrrrollz!

Not ze TRUMP! trolls, ze Mueller trolls, ze Ruzzian colluzion trollz. Nein!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12April 19, 2018 11:38 PM

Time to leave trolls; visiting hours are over. You Nazis have already overstayed your welcome. Auf Wiedersehen!

by Anonymousreply 13April 20, 2018 3:00 AM

Please open DL to non-member like the good old days! I can't afford to pay for content and I love this site! No seriously, I do not have $20/year for anything beyond food or medicines. Please, allow occasional nonmember poss!

by Anonymousreply 14April 20, 2018 3:05 AM

You're posting again R14, so everything back to how it was. You aren't being called out as a troll. Just the Nazi posters are.

by Anonymousreply 15April 20, 2018 3:09 AM

wish every cunt in this country would punch himself in the dick for twenty minutes, but somehow, they never do.

by Anonymousreply 16April 20, 2018 4:00 AM

Nobody better make fun of our good friends the Muslims. They deserve fairness and equality. They are better than other religions, too. I am so sick of the Christian folks and the Trump supporters, just clueless.

by Anonymousreply 17April 21, 2018 1:01 AM

Yes the Muslims are such good people. Evil incarnate.

by Anonymousreply 18April 22, 2018 5:03 PM

Judaism is the only religion worth a goddamn.

by Anonymousreply 19April 22, 2018 5:05 PM

We all need a group hug and understand there are good people (mostly) and bad people (a few) in every demographic - we must never lump the entirety of one classification and call them bad.

by Anonymousreply 20April 22, 2018 5:15 PM

Clarificati on - I am not saying there are ever any good Nazis.... so before anyone goes off on me

by Anonymousreply 21April 22, 2018 5:16 PM

[quote]we must never lump the entirety of one classification and call them bad.

Unless being "bad" is an article of their faith, r20, as is true for two of the faiths under discussion.

by Anonymousreply 22April 22, 2018 5:23 PM

The fake gays can be hilarious sometimes. Some straight Reddit bro on a Jordan Peterson thread was trying to make the guy sound tantalizing to The Gays (tm) by comparing him to Madonna.

by Anonymousreply 23April 22, 2018 5:31 PM

[quote] We all disagree with each other on a lot of things and that's perfectly fine, as long as it's not hate speech.

And by "hate speech" I mean anyone who says something I don't agree with or is not PC enough for me.

by Anonymousreply 24April 22, 2018 5:32 PM

[quote]The fake gays can be hilarious sometimes. Some straight Reddit bro on a Jordan Peterson thread was trying to make the guy sound tantalizing to The Gays (tm) by comparing him to Madonna.

Oh, how I long for the day when someone says, "Who's Madonna?"

by Anonymousreply 25April 22, 2018 5:37 PM

Nazis. I hate these guys.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26April 22, 2018 5:57 PM

The left are the only ones behaving like the Nazis. They also the loudest in their hatred for the Jews.

by Anonymousreply 27April 22, 2018 6:03 PM

Not sure what you mean by "Nazi Scum" OP

There are a couple of gay men who are regular DL posters who loathe Jews and don't hesitate to express their opinions.

For some of them, it's all about Israel and support for Israel

For others it's a desire to return to their small town midcentury roots where Jews (and Catholics and black and Latinos) were not on their radar or considered socially prominent.

And then there are garden variety "they control the banks and the media" antisemites

But those are all gay men and regular DLers, not alt right interlopers or Russians

by Anonymousreply 28April 22, 2018 6:09 PM

And then there were those fools an hour ago who wanted DL to be All P a l i n All the time.

by Anonymousreply 29April 22, 2018 9:53 PM

Yeah, what's with all the Palin crap - she's done. Next.

by Anonymousreply 30April 23, 2018 5:33 PM

Can we still talk about Michael Palin?

by Anonymousreply 31April 23, 2018 5:36 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!