Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Video from Syracuse homophobic, racist frat boys leaks

Oops.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58April 24, 2018 1:46 AM

They're white and young. NOT GUILTY!

by Anonymousreply 1April 19, 2018 2:51 PM

"I'm completely shocked that fratboys are racist and homophobic!!!!"

Said absolutely NO ONE.

You know what would shock me? If these dumb shits actually turned out to be decent people.

But we all know that would never happen in a fraternity.

Goddamned trash frats should ALL be closed down for good. They serve no useful purpose in this day and age, except to promote blackout drinking, racial hatred, and date rape.

There's some truth for you.

by Anonymousreply 2April 19, 2018 2:56 PM

This is what Frat Boys do at that age. To expect anything more from them would be a miracle.

by Anonymousreply 3April 19, 2018 2:56 PM

Isn't the guy reading Latino? And at least one of the members in the video is East Asian. I think they're just being really un-PC for fun. They're goofing on another frat for being super racist.

by Anonymousreply 4April 19, 2018 2:58 PM

[quote] —Don't sweat it

Yes, by all means. We should just let it go unchecked, and hope it gets better.

MORON.

by Anonymousreply 5April 19, 2018 2:59 PM

This is something else I can point to next time anyone says American racism is unique to the South.

by Anonymousreply 6April 19, 2018 2:59 PM

At least they didn't kick anyone out for not buying anything.

by Anonymousreply 7April 19, 2018 3:01 PM

R3 and R4 are proof positive that straight white guys will be given a pass on EVERYTHING. No matter how vile or disgusting they are.

The sense of entitlement is fucking astounding to me.

It's the same entitlement that fuels Donald DUMP, and why this country is going down the fucking toilet.

by Anonymousreply 8April 19, 2018 3:01 PM

Did they say the F-word or the N-word? If not, it's probably not actually hateful.

by Anonymousreply 9April 19, 2018 3:03 PM

how did they get into college? total deplorables

by Anonymousreply 10April 19, 2018 3:06 PM

All frats should be banned permanently. Same with sororities.

They're nothing but factories for Deplorables.

by Anonymousreply 11April 19, 2018 3:07 PM

Drunk young men acting like morons. That NEVER happens! Im just very glad social media wasnt around in my wild days,Id have hated to see me getting bent over a tailgate of a truck in a crowded bar parking lot getting plowed right as everyone was leaving splashed all over youtube. Young+drunk= stupid,always has,always will.

by Anonymousreply 12April 19, 2018 3:08 PM

If only the world were made up of enlightened, generous souls like DL

by Anonymousreply 13April 19, 2018 3:09 PM

Is boy talk.

by Anonymousreply 14April 19, 2018 3:10 PM

I can’t possibly sit through that tape. What did the say/do that’s so offensive?

by Anonymousreply 15April 19, 2018 3:15 PM

Not true, R11. My sister was in a sorority.

by Anonymousreply 16April 19, 2018 3:21 PM

R15, skip to approximately 3:30 of the video, that's where the "good" stuff starts.

The pledge has to recite an oath while on his knees in front of the frat brother, declaring "hatred in (his) heart" for niggers, spics and kikes. Then he simulates blowing the brother.

by Anonymousreply 17April 19, 2018 3:24 PM

They use n-word and racial slurs for Hispanics and Jews in video. There appears to be a black or brown guy in the video who is highly amused by the proceedings.

Frats are just bad for business.

by Anonymousreply 18April 19, 2018 3:25 PM

R15 it appears that they used racism and homophobia to demean a rival fraternity. They created a skit to portray the rival fraternity as gay, sexually deviant and racist. The skit includes racial epithets, oral sex and bestiality.

by Anonymousreply 19April 19, 2018 3:25 PM

Projection!

by Anonymousreply 20April 19, 2018 3:26 PM

The gay world is much more racist and transphobic than these guys.

by Anonymousreply 21April 19, 2018 3:29 PM

frats are the worst!

by Anonymousreply 22April 19, 2018 3:29 PM

[quote]I know some of you probably think that's really hot though.

I can watch real blowing without the racism elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 23April 19, 2018 3:31 PM

It's a long war with toxic masculinity. Back and forth, a pendulum. Obama is the new manhood. Trump is the retrograde toxic garbage. The press - even college papers - is doing it part, shining light on the garbage from these creatures.

by Anonymousreply 24April 19, 2018 3:33 PM

R21 gtfo with the tranny bullshit, tell them freaks to stop being homophobic shits first.

by Anonymousreply 25April 19, 2018 3:33 PM

If masculinity is so toxic, why are there women who wish to perform it?

by Anonymousreply 26April 19, 2018 3:34 PM

Later on, at that same fraternity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27April 19, 2018 3:36 PM

Please. I had more frat boys than I can count when I was in college as a young gay man. Yes, the frat rats were on the down low, but they knew who to call when they wanted it.

by Anonymousreply 28April 19, 2018 3:39 PM

Those same frats rats call u up when their girlfriends don't want to put out, they live getting b.jays.

by Anonymousreply 29April 19, 2018 3:42 PM

"Toxic masculinity" - such an overwrought concept, overused and misguided.

by Anonymousreply 30April 19, 2018 3:43 PM

r29 Oh honey, they love giving them too. And some of them love getting fucked.

by Anonymousreply 31April 19, 2018 3:44 PM

Kill them with fire.

by Anonymousreply 32April 19, 2018 3:49 PM

Frats are used as an institution to form alliances and make each other feel superior by being part of a network that can make things happen for its members. And in order to feel superior there must be people, and groups of people, that are declared inferior who are not worthy of receiving all the good that is out there and it should only belong to those who are in the fraternity.

by Anonymousreply 33April 19, 2018 3:50 PM

Is it time to shriek yet?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34April 19, 2018 4:03 PM

"This is what Frat Boys do at that age."

They're grown men. Enjoying a neverending adolescence.

Imagine when guys left school to begin working in their early teens?

by Anonymousreply 35April 19, 2018 4:12 PM

What is the purpose of sororities other than training girls to be sexually available to these morons?

by Anonymousreply 36April 19, 2018 4:48 PM

R21 Fuck off with that "transphobic" BS. The "gay world" don't owe trannies anything. And how exactly are gay people worse, or more racist as you put it. Since when have you seen gay people out there shooting black ppl, threatening to hang them, harass and terrorise their neighbourhoods etc, Never. The worst you might see is one of those white masc4masc gay guys with the No Asians, No blacks, No femmes on his Grindr profile, that's it. Excluding someone from your dating pool BC of their race is hardly the worse act of racism there's ever been. Get a grip.

by Anonymousreply 37April 19, 2018 5:30 PM

I don't see anything funny or normal about that video.

by Anonymousreply 38April 19, 2018 5:39 PM

"Mama said that General Forrest was an important part of our family history to remind us that people sometimes do things that, well just don't make no sense."

by Anonymousreply 39April 19, 2018 5:41 PM

Right R37 unless you’re murdering, threatening to murder or inflicting bodily harm (all criminal acts) your white supremacist racism is inconsequential. It’s not like racism prevents minorities from obtaining employment, housing or other basic essentials. It’s not like it prevents people from achieving their goals and living the “American Dream”. It’s not like those attitudes deisplayed in dating sites aren’t also prevalent throughout our society and American culture. You’re very smart. Until you see murder it’s not important.

by Anonymousreply 40April 19, 2018 5:41 PM

R25 = not much different from the fratholes.

R37= deplorable.

by Anonymousreply 41April 19, 2018 5:42 PM

I can see an objectively attractive guy but as soon as I find out they’re deplorable they become ugly, unattractive and disgusting. I can’t be attracted to deplorables and I hope these frat 🐛 lives are ruined forever.

by Anonymousreply 42April 19, 2018 6:28 PM

They're idiots. Anyone taping anything like this or behaving like this in front of a camera is an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 43April 19, 2018 6:39 PM

Frat Boys.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44April 19, 2018 8:21 PM

All you queens screeching "deplorables"! all the time. You know that every time someone uses that word is another vote for you-know-who.

It has taken on the tone and emotion of a racist epithet. You are no better than any other name-calling racistr. Maybe worse, since you should know better.

by Anonymousreply 45April 19, 2018 9:34 PM

Typical crybaby DUMP supporter at R45.

You can dish it out, but you can't take it.

by Anonymousreply 46April 19, 2018 9:47 PM

I see nothing wrong with this. Really, who gives a fuck? There are more important things to focus on.

by Anonymousreply 47April 19, 2018 9:51 PM

Typical childish response, r46. Carry on with your silly puns. Clearly, you got nothin' else.

by Anonymousreply 48April 19, 2018 9:52 PM

R9 - yes, the did say niggers, spics and kikes - and they had promised to always hate them. What the hell more do you need?

by Anonymousreply 49April 19, 2018 9:58 PM

LOL ... Theta Tau isn't even a real frat—they're an engineering fraternity. Their chapters at other schools are coed because professional Greek orgs can't be single-sex (per Title IX).

by Anonymousreply 50April 19, 2018 10:12 PM

This is blowing up the nightly news. Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 51April 19, 2018 10:52 PM

[quote] This is blowing up the nightly news

Good.

I hope they all get kicked out of the university.

Now that they've been exposed, none of them will ever get into another school.

by Anonymousreply 52April 19, 2018 10:55 PM

R49 but what I got from the video was that the they weren't taking that oath or using those words, they were acting out a skit about another fake frat Tri Kappa or "KKK" and how stupid and racist they are, and that they are secretly sucking eachother off and having sex with dogs, so they are hypocrites. The one guy puts on a thick southern accent, and calls the blowjob act "an anointing," a common Evangelical term, so they seem to be making fun of racist, homophobic Southern Christians. It isn't high art, but it seems like satire to me, and if they weren't primarily young white Frat guys they would be called brave and given an NEA grant. I mean the guy narrating seems to have speech impediment, he sounds like, Jimmy from South Park, if they allow him they must be somewhat progressive. I think this is mainly a result of guys growing up with the humor of South Park, running headlong into the ultra-PC police of modern academia.

by Anonymousreply 53April 19, 2018 11:02 PM

I never even bother reading an R37. I can always tell from the style of writing they're inevitably a douche.

by Anonymousreply 54April 19, 2018 11:13 PM

[quote] if they weren't primarily young white Frat guys they would be called brave and given an NEA grant

Pull up your pants and wipe your chin, R53. Your agenda is showing.

by Anonymousreply 55April 19, 2018 11:13 PM

They have been permanently expelled from campus.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56April 22, 2018 9:07 PM

I've always wondered why that shit school even exists.

by Anonymousreply 57April 24, 2018 12:50 AM

I was in a fraternity and it was nothing like this or the way you non-Greek people think. It was an amazing experience, I made incredible lifelong friends and it absolutely made my college experience the best.

by Anonymousreply 58April 24, 2018 1:46 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!