Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Susan Sarandon Siding With Trump!

Saying the witch hunt on Comey is the same as the massive illegal surveillance of Dr. King, Malcolm X, Black Panthers

by Anonymousreply 22June 2, 2018 3:34 AM

Cunt

by Anonymousreply 1April 17, 2018 8:26 PM

She's finally lost her mind.

by Anonymousreply 2April 17, 2018 8:27 PM

Vile sour cunt.

by Anonymousreply 3April 17, 2018 8:28 PM

Maybe you should read what you just wrote OP. If she is siding with Comey she can't be siding with Trump.

by Anonymousreply 4April 17, 2018 8:29 PM

What? Link, please.

by Anonymousreply 5April 17, 2018 8:29 PM

Link? So I can properly eviscerate.

by Anonymousreply 6April 17, 2018 8:30 PM

@ninaturner says "...now that's not to say the Cohen incident is parallel to that." "That" being the massive illegal surveillance of Dr. King, Malcolm X, Black Panthers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7April 17, 2018 8:31 PM

She kicked Debra Messing's ass again on twitter. Debra's annoying because she gets all hyper about shit she doesn't bother to read properly or watch in its entirety.

Debra Messing

WHAT. THE. HELL. @ninaturner a republican judge saw EVIDENCE that convinced him a CRIME was in progress. What are you doing? You are defending Trump’s lying rants? Not a good look.

Sarandon answered:

WHAT. THE. HELL. @DebraMessing? @ninaturner says "...now that's not to say the Cohen incident is parallel to that." "That" being the massive illegal surveillance of Dr. King, Malcolm X, Black Panthers. Did you even watch the clip?

by Anonymousreply 8April 17, 2018 8:36 PM

OP IS Debra Messing !

by Anonymousreply 9April 17, 2018 8:40 PM

[quote] Saying the witch hunt on Comey

I'm sorry but that makes no sense whatsoever.

by Anonymousreply 10April 17, 2018 9:01 PM

Good for her if she does. What is it with you unhinged Trump haters? Is it a gay thing?

by Anonymousreply 11April 17, 2018 10:18 PM

"Is it a gay thing? "

Yes.

Also a rational human being thing...

by Anonymousreply 12April 17, 2018 10:23 PM

OP meant Cohen not Comey

by Anonymousreply 13April 17, 2018 10:34 PM

Well, this thread is a mess.

by Anonymousreply 14April 17, 2018 10:42 PM

I have more respect for Roseanne Barr than Sarandon at this point. Shit, even Scott Baio. At least they're honest.

Cash another paycheck from Big Pharma, Susan. You're lucky Messing doesn't eviscerate your ass, because with the right questions, she could.

by Anonymousreply 15April 17, 2018 10:42 PM

I’m with Debra Messing on this one. That woman that Cunt Sarandon is defending is the equivalent of the concern trolls on here. She’s concerned (though careful to say just a little bit, to cover her ass) about overreach by the Justice Department in their handling of Cohen because of what they did to King, et al. There is absolutely nothing connecting these two parts of the FBI’s history other than the host’s question and this woman’s stupid answer. It’s long been apparent that Cunt Sarandon’s only agenda is simply to portray herself as the most woke white bitch in the world and this is just another example of that.

by Anonymousreply 16April 17, 2018 11:30 PM

Love this woman!

by Anonymousreply 17April 23, 2018 3:38 PM

R17, yes dear. I suppose you do

May I call you Boris?

by Anonymousreply 18April 23, 2018 3:40 PM

Susan Sarandon is marching for gun control. Twitter is not having it...

@SusanSarandon

[quote]Empire State Building is orange tonight in solidarity with @YouthOverGuns. I’ll be marching tomorrow over the Brooklyn Bridge demanding action to keep our kids safe. What will you do?

-- Vote for an actual Democrat who voted for the Brady Bill, for starters.

-- You don't stand with us. We could have had common sense gun laws, you didn't. You wanted a revolution, you got it.

-- What the hell do you know about "solidarity," Susan?

-- You brought this #OrangeMenace upon the world!!! Take a long hard look in the mirror! Oh & BTW @SenSanders isn’t exactly a gun safety advocate is he???

-- Why not asking Bernie Sanders, who has been in Congress for nearly 30 years, why he hasn’t done anything in all that time?

-- I will support candidates that didn't vote against the Brady Bill and didn't vote to give gun manufacturers immunity.

-- I took action on November 8, 2016 by voting to elect HRC, who would have actually fought to implement meaningful gun legislation rather than sitting on the sideline smugly saying there was no difference between her and Trump. What did you do?

-- Unlike you I won’t tell people to spoil elections. Marching is meaningless if you divide people instead of encouraging them to vote when it matters. You’re just using marches to center yourself and feel special.

-- Demand more than arming teachers. You need to dig deep to fix what you helped break.

-- I will warn people NEVER to listen to tools like you who gave us Donald Trump.

-- Fuck you asshole. Love, everyone.

-- Your stupid purity test screwed over the entire country. IDGAF about your marching now.

-- Not paying attention to you. You were ok with electing him. I’m a teacher who has had to comfort little kids and try to keep them calm as we huddle in corners. Don’t talk kid safety to me. #NotMyPresident

-- Maybe admit that voting for Hillary would’ve been the smart move. You wouldn’t have had to protest so much with an actual smart & compassionate person in the White House.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19June 2, 2018 3:25 AM

Debra and Susan should get a room. I am betting Debra is not the one coming out in a stretcher.

by Anonymousreply 20June 2, 2018 3:31 AM

Someone should write a song "Shut up, Susan Sarandon".

by Anonymousreply 21June 2, 2018 3:32 AM

Some people say the internet is the anti christ. I think it is just Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 22June 2, 2018 3:34 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!