Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Terry's boner

Guess the old man still turns him on. And look at all the supplement and bottles above the microwave. It looks like a doctor's office. The framed stuff in the background isn't the height of taste.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153October 30, 2018 7:16 PM

EWWW

by Anonymousreply 1April 7, 2018 8:11 PM

Terry seems too narcissistic to have been a good parent...

by Anonymousreply 2April 7, 2018 8:14 PM

Dan Savage gets off on other dudes fucking Terry. He hasn't been inside that in years. This is what the eldergays were like. Companions. Instead of little dogs, Dan and Terry have a kid. They fuck who they want but are financially invested and scared to be alone.

Terry is the kind of dude you would make a one night mistake with when you're under 30 and out of town. What a hot sleazy old whore he is.

by Anonymousreply 3April 7, 2018 8:19 PM

Love them. They are naughty and sex positive. That they make conservatives, trolls, and self loathing gays angry is the cherry on top.

by Anonymousreply 4April 7, 2018 8:36 PM

Jeeezus!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5April 7, 2018 8:57 PM

People would care less about their sex dungeon antics if they hadn't made the choice to have a kid r4. Being a parent should change you.

by Anonymousreply 6April 7, 2018 9:10 PM

[quote] Being a parent should change you.

No, it shouldn't. It's because parents imprinting their sex negativity onto their children we have teens and adults who are fucked up because of their issues with sex.

by Anonymousreply 7April 7, 2018 9:17 PM

R7 exactly! I wish my mom and dad had a sex dungeon upstairs. My life would be a lot better if my mom had taken a boyfriend (while married to dad) only a couple of years older than me when I was in college. Even better if my mom was on instagram posting nudes and bragging about her sexual prowess... we should all be so lucky!

by Anonymousreply 8April 7, 2018 9:23 PM

[quote]It's because parents imprinting their sex negativity onto their children

You just know that kid was allowed to watch their sexcapades and their sex dungeons.

"No baby, go over there and play with your toys. Daddy is busy milking uncle Teddy.

by Anonymousreply 9April 7, 2018 9:28 PM

[quote] Love them. They are naughty and sex positive.

Mary!

by Anonymousreply 10April 7, 2018 9:29 PM

Who took the photo? Their kid?

by Anonymousreply 11April 7, 2018 9:31 PM

Do they live in a pharmacy. What is all that crap?

by Anonymousreply 12April 7, 2018 9:31 PM

Dan's black eyebrows and grey hair bother me.

by Anonymousreply 13April 7, 2018 9:40 PM

R11 probably the boyfriend

by Anonymousreply 14April 7, 2018 9:41 PM

Terry’s underwear collection must number in the 1000s

by Anonymousreply 15April 7, 2018 9:43 PM

Enough with all your uptight bullshit. What about the apartment?

by Anonymousreply 16April 7, 2018 9:43 PM

Terry is looking haggard, without being washed out in light (like most of his photos) he looks like shit.

by Anonymousreply 17April 7, 2018 9:44 PM

Who took the photo? Have you seen Terry's Instagram gramps? There are thousands of pics of him. All of them provocative. He's just a sexy bitch, even in a pink onesie. Dude is infatuated with himself and so is a percentage of the gay world. Mostly in Berlin, ha. Terry doesn't look like shit. He'll always be sexy. Some dudes just have that. That's all he's got but he's passing it around. Sometimes for free, but not always. Dan approves, he's the bigger creep. Because Savage is ugly he is happy to have the kind of dude that people lusted after in the 1970s and 80s when he was young as his "property." Sex positive? Yeah, sex is his business. But he's not sexy. Terry IS the prize. And he's a dominant daddy now himself. That's how that lifestyle functions.

I want to make clear that Terry is not my idea of a sexy mate but I can see it and I would fuck it. ONCE. Spit piss pound, bondage, rough stuff marathon fuck. Why not? He wouldn't say no.

by Anonymousreply 18April 7, 2018 9:54 PM

He uses so much filter

by Anonymousreply 19April 7, 2018 10:23 PM

That fucking apartment is a hideous mix of muscle douche college paleo bro and FRAU. Ugly!!

by Anonymousreply 20April 7, 2018 11:03 PM

Dan does not look happy. Is he? Is he a good parent at least? Met him at Barbara’s Books in the 90s. The place was packed with adoring straights.

He was friendly to them.

by Anonymousreply 21April 7, 2018 11:05 PM

Terry has a band aid on his lat. What does he inject there?

by Anonymousreply 22April 7, 2018 11:16 PM

Roid face

by Anonymousreply 23April 8, 2018 1:46 AM

Terry looks great. Not sure what will happen in 5 years. I'm not sure there will be an easy transition to man of a certain age.

by Anonymousreply 24April 8, 2018 6:13 PM

Narcissistic beyond belief - feel very sorry for those kids...steroids and other illicit substances involved too. Im no saint, so I can tell. Something ain’t right

by Anonymousreply 25April 8, 2018 6:42 PM

Terry - 7.5"?

by Anonymousreply 26April 9, 2018 12:19 AM

[quote] Guess the old man still turns him on. And look at all the supplement and bottles above the microwave. It looks like a doctor's office. The framed stuff in the background isn't the height of taste.

Who gets turned on by you, OP? You sound sort of angry. Guess you and your husband are still estranged or did your daughter's cutting get worse?

Sad last days of a frau's marriage.

by Anonymousreply 27April 9, 2018 12:33 AM

WOW...and no.

by Anonymousreply 28April 9, 2018 2:05 AM

As I once said to Celin Dion, why the horse fa... pardon, the long face.

by Anonymousreply 29April 9, 2018 2:11 AM

I always thought Dan Savage was smarter than the life he appears to lead now.

by Anonymousreply 30April 9, 2018 2:14 AM

R7 so how did the kid turn out? I wonder how he deals with his parents uploading all their personal stuff for everyone to see. Ever have a parent like that?

by Anonymousreply 31April 9, 2018 2:15 AM

Dollars to donuts that Dan came home while Terry was tricking, became upset and then Terry tried to cutesy his way out of it with a funny picture and caption on Instagram. They are going to last much longer.

by Anonymousreply 32April 9, 2018 2:18 AM

Gay people are damaged R30. Dan Savage went to college and writes well enough. That's no reason to believe he is any smarter than Terry. I am willing to BET that Terry is the one in control of that relationship. Submissives hold most of the power in those dynamics, because a man who needs to continually dominate another and display him as property is of course a pretty weak person. It's a victimless setup but the lil bitch bottom holds the real power even if they're being lashed or tied up. My opinion applies only to S&M relationships, not people who enjoy some role play or kinky sex. Terry is so sexy. Dan Savage spent a decade covering his weak mouth with his hand in all his publicity photos. Terry don't cover nothing. Knowing a good way to display every part of your face and body is no small talent. Go on you dirty bitch Terry. Leave that old man. You're the Daddy NOW.

by Anonymousreply 33April 9, 2018 2:25 AM

Funny, to me Savage is the sexy one and Terry's the one best left behind.

by Anonymousreply 34April 9, 2018 2:33 AM

Must one post every detail of their lives on social media? The humblebragging and narcissism is bad enough from the 20-something set, but from 50-something empty nesters - ugh. Not a fan.

by Anonymousreply 35April 9, 2018 2:35 AM

R34 agree

by Anonymousreply 36April 9, 2018 2:39 AM

Their kid is doing just great.

The Trump-suckling haters can drown in their own Hateorade.

by Anonymousreply 37April 9, 2018 2:55 AM

Even if you view Terry as a roided body with a not handsome face there is still no question that Dan Savage is an ugly man. You can't honestly say you are attracted to his looks. Maybe one of his columns helped you?

by Anonymousreply 38April 9, 2018 2:57 AM

[quote] Terry doesn't look like shit. He'll always be sexy.

Oh, you poor dear thing. No one's explained aging to you yet, have they? That's kind of sweet, hon.

by Anonymousreply 39April 9, 2018 3:00 AM

Oh my, I used to admire them but now it seems like an act, an act that is only fooling themselves. What happened to the new son? Ari Shapiro? Quiet lately

by Anonymousreply 40April 9, 2018 3:04 AM

I want to see Dan shirtless. He turns me on.

by Anonymousreply 41April 9, 2018 3:08 AM

R40 ari shapiro? Huh?

by Anonymousreply 42April 9, 2018 3:08 AM

But you haven't been hard in 15 years have you R39? So many fuckin old sexless white bottoms on this site. What's more useless than a 70 year old bottom? There's no punchline. You bitches are jealous of Terry cuz the man is HOT and versatile enough that his sex life isn't over at 50. DL posters are so very comfortable on their couch. None of you have children. Don't pretend you know. I doubt that Dan and Terry are great parents. They're narcissistic f@gs! Why be disappointed with your own kind when most of you haven't even the guts to have sex or a relationship. This site is whack.

by Anonymousreply 43April 9, 2018 3:11 AM

[quote] They're narcissistic f@gs! Why be disappointed with your own kind when most of you haven't even the guts to have sex or a relationship.

Flames and Freaks, please.

by Anonymousreply 44April 9, 2018 3:32 AM

The same troll wrote all of this on this one thread.

Ageist AND homophobic. My, my, my.

[quote] Dan Savage gets off on other dudes fucking Terry. He hasn't been inside that in years. This is what the eldergays were like. Companions. Instead of little dogs, Dan and Terry have a kid. They fuck who they want but are financially invested and scared to be alone. Terry is the kind of dude you would make a one night mistake with when you're under 30 and out of town. What a hot sleazy old whore he is.

[quote] Who took the photo? Have you seen Terry's Instagram gramps? There are thousands of pics of him. All of them provocative. He's just a sexy bitch, even in a pink onesie. Dude is infatuated with himself and so is a percentage of the gay world. Mostly in Berlin, ha. Terry doesn't look like shit. He'll always be sexy. Some dudes just have that. That's all he's got but he's passing it around. Sometimes for free, but not always. Dan approves, he's the bigger creep. Because Savage is ugly he is happy to have the kind of dude that people lusted after in the 1970s and 80s when he was young as his "property." Sex positive? Yeah, sex is his business. But he's not sexy. Terry IS the prize. And he's a dominant daddy now himself. That's how that lifestyle functions. I want to make clear that Terry is not my idea of a sexy mate but I can see it and I would fuck it. ONCE. Spit piss pound, bondage, rough stuff marathon fuck. Why not? He wouldn't say no.

[quote] Gay people are damaged R30. Dan Savage went to college and writes well enough. That's no reason to believe he is any smarter than Terry. I am willing to BET that Terry is the one in control of that relationship. Submissives hold most of the power in those dynamics, because a man who needs to continually dominate another and display him as property is of course a pretty weak person. It's a victimless setup but the lil bitch bottom holds the real power even if they're being lashed or tied up. My opinion applies only to S&M relationships, not people who enjoy some role play or kinky sex. Terry is so sexy. Dan Savage spent a decade covering his weak mouth with his hand in all his publicity photos. Terry don't cover nothing. Knowing a good way to display every part of your face and body is no small talent. Go on you dirty bitch Terry. Leave that old man. You're the Daddy NOW. Even if you view Terry as a roided body with a not handsome face there is still no question that Dan Savage is an ugly man. You can't honestly say you are attracted to his looks. Maybe one of his columns helped you?

[quote] But you haven't been hard in 15 years have you R39? So many fuckin old sexless white bottoms on this site. What's more useless than a 70 year old bottom? There's no punchline. You bitches are jealous of Terry cuz the man is HOT and versatile enough that his sex life isn't over at 50. DL posters are so very comfortable on their couch. None of you have children. Don't pretend you know. I doubt that Dan and Terry are great parents. They're narcissistic f@gs! Why be disappointed with your own kind when most of you haven't even the guts to have sex or a relationship. This site is whack.

by Anonymousreply 45April 9, 2018 3:36 AM

Hit too close to the bone huh, R44, aka r39? Don't be a baby old dude. Does someone need to explain life to you, hon?

by Anonymousreply 46April 9, 2018 3:37 AM

I like them together, and I think they both look good.

by Anonymousreply 47April 9, 2018 3:42 AM

What personality disorder would be diagnose Terry with? He’s obviously mentally ill, what with this need to look like a fictional vintage magazine spread. He’s living in a bizarre fantasy land, sort of like the guy who did all the plastic surgeries to look like a Ken doll.

by Anonymousreply 48April 9, 2018 3:47 AM

It's easy. They are both ugly.

by Anonymousreply 49April 9, 2018 3:54 AM

What’s also sad is that Dan Savage’s advice to others directly correlates to what is going on in his personal, no matter if it is healthy or not. Now that he’s all into this S&M, dungeon, adopting another man, throuple bullshit, he damands that his readers live that lifestyle or accept it, too, regardless if it truly is healthy or not. It’s all about him. If Terry demands that they start shocking their genital, Dan will go off and work in how this is a normal practice coupled should engage in. He’s literally normalizing their behavior in his writings without always saying, “We engage in this activity.” He wants society to accept what they’re doing. He’s not looking to actually help people. He has a personal agenda now. He wants to feel better about living this way and believe that this bullshit is going to work out in the end. It won’t. No way their kid isn’t mortified by this.

by Anonymousreply 50April 9, 2018 3:54 AM

What’s also sad is that Dan Savage’s advice to others directly correlates to what is going on in his personal, no matter if it is healthy or not. Now that he’s all into this S&M, dungeon, adopting another man, throuple bullshit, he damands that his readers live that lifestyle or accept it, too, regardless if it truly is healthy or not. It’s all about him. If Terry demands that they start shocking their genitals, Dan will go off and work in how this is a normal practice couples should engage in. He’s literally normalizing their behavior in his writings without always saying, “We engage in this activity.” He wants society to accept what they’re doing. He’s not looking to actually help people. He has a personal agenda now. He wants to feel better about living this way and believe that this bullshit is going to work out in the end. It won’t. No way their kid isn’t mortified by this.

by Anonymousreply 51April 9, 2018 3:55 AM

They are as narcissistic and gross - like the Kardashians- but it’s worse because they are gay and much older - so I expect more from them. Having a dungeon is fine. Circuit parties- fantastic Open relationship - more power to you. Getting a rescue pet/child to satisfy a personal need - atrocious. Posting all of it to instagram and social media is downright pathetic. Vanity, thy name is ...,

by Anonymousreply 52April 9, 2018 4:10 AM

Dear Aunt Sassy,

I write to you with the greatest trepidation for you see Father and Father, having successfully raised me to legal age without newsworthy scandal, have created a bucket list of silly desires and they've been acting on those desires.

I've met a gal and she's the one - really top drawer, from a good family with all the right connections with the right sort of people who influence votes for the right kind of things.

Oh, geez! FAS Father is dancing around in his jockstrap again whilst sipping kale juice while Old Lesbian Father is typing propaganda.

Please advise!

by Anonymousreply 53April 9, 2018 4:55 AM

This will end in a murder-suicide.

by Anonymousreply 54April 9, 2018 10:03 PM

I guess Terry doesn't use all that free time to tidy up their place.

by Anonymousreply 55April 9, 2018 10:17 PM

Will their son write a "Mommy, Dearest" type book? What would it be called?

by Anonymousreply 56April 9, 2018 10:29 PM

"Daddy Queerest"

by Anonymousreply 57April 10, 2018 7:08 PM

Marry me, R57.

by Anonymousreply 58April 10, 2018 7:12 PM

Who wouldn't want to tap this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59April 11, 2018 12:36 PM

I love Dan Savage. I've read all his books and have read his column since the very early days when it was called "Hey Faggot" and I think he's super smart, funny and sexy as hell!

I think his TV appearances have done more for gay causes than any boring suit from HRC or any other mainstream gay advocacy group. Dan's outspoken, he will not be yelled down by right-wing critics, unlike way too many of our liberals pundits who let Repugs run roughshod over them on TV. Dan fights back, he bites back and he's got balls.

I'm proud to have a guy like this on our side. There are too many liberal wussies on TV trying to be nice and engage the Repugs, but there's no way to be nice to these assholes. Dan goes for the jugular and usually wins.

Furthermore, every time a Dan Savage/Terry Miller thread appears on DL you queens go 100% apeshit over it. It's none of our business how they run their private lives.

I think most you guys are jealous that these so-called "eldergays" are still hot and getting media coverage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60April 14, 2018 4:01 AM

Oh Terry...

by Anonymousreply 61April 14, 2018 10:40 AM

My Two Dads - 2018 reboot?

by Anonymousreply 62April 14, 2018 11:03 AM

R15 Isn't he an underwear model? Likely he gets free samples.

He doesn't really look hard there. Must just be really hung and fill out those tight bikini.

by Anonymousreply 63April 14, 2018 11:08 AM

R60 How can you call it their private life when a) Dan non-stop talks about his "private" life and what they get up to b) they fucking non-stop post pictures about their "private" life to the world and tell everyone about their sex dungeon

by Anonymousreply 64April 14, 2018 1:54 PM

R48 I think Terry was nelly and teased mercifully in high school, ya know, THAT mental illness that many of us suffered. I think he has gone overboard with the IG muscle crap however, probably to make up for the earlier pain.

by Anonymousreply 65April 14, 2018 2:09 PM

^^^^mercilessly....

by Anonymousreply 66April 14, 2018 2:11 PM

[quote]That they make conservatives, trolls, and self loathing gays angry is the cherry on top.

Oh please, get over yourself and drop the melodrama. No one is "angry" at these two narcissistic clowns. We just like to gossip about them because it's mildly amusing and entertaining to watch them make old fools of themselves. It's like rubber necking at a car wreck.

Not all criticism equates to seething emotions. I know that's a hard concept to grasp for sensitive snowflakes who are walking balls of "feeling" 24/7.

by Anonymousreply 67April 14, 2018 2:34 PM

Glamour shots with the boyfriend

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68April 21, 2018 12:59 AM

Thank you R67 -I totally agree. I think you need to make a similar comment in 95% of DL threads.

by Anonymousreply 69April 21, 2018 1:07 AM

So many "vitamins" ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70April 21, 2018 1:18 AM

believe me, I love muscles on a man, but this fellow is just too striated to be attractive

by Anonymousreply 71April 21, 2018 1:20 AM

Boners hang down limp now?

by Anonymousreply 72April 21, 2018 1:22 AM

WHY WON'T SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!

by Anonymousreply 73April 21, 2018 1:22 AM

Terry usually makes me horny but he looks a little ropey at r70.

by Anonymousreply 74April 21, 2018 1:25 AM

I love how he refers to himself as “daddy” these days. *eyeroll*

by Anonymousreply 75April 21, 2018 1:49 AM

Aw.....

by Anonymousreply 76April 21, 2018 1:50 AM

R73 = Catholic Priest

Terry has a fuck buddy that's virtually his son's age, and they call each other daddy and son. What must the adopted son think of that shit??? It's pretty weird.

by Anonymousreply 77April 21, 2018 2:38 AM

R77 i don't think he's just a fuckbuddy. They've been together for at least a year (according to insta). Not sure if they are a throuple

by Anonymousreply 78April 21, 2018 2:40 AM

Well, it's hardly some great romance.

by Anonymousreply 79April 21, 2018 3:00 AM

On his instagram stories today, he mentions people are asking what he is going for "meal prep". What does that mean?

by Anonymousreply 80April 21, 2018 11:48 AM

Terry's boyfriend may be young, but youth is the only thing the guy has going for him. Kind of fugly and definitely out of shape and pudgy. You'd think with all the time, energy and money Terry puts into his body, he'd demand a little more from his hookups in the body department.

by Anonymousreply 81April 21, 2018 11:58 AM

R80 he's training for a bodybuilding competition. He said something about eating 7 meals a day right now. I'm assuming that's what it's about

by Anonymousreply 82April 21, 2018 12:04 PM

R82 Wow. I don't really like his muscled up body with those dads. Enjoyed him more as a nerdy soccer dad.

by Anonymousreply 83April 21, 2018 12:05 PM

R83 agree

by Anonymousreply 84April 21, 2018 12:05 PM

They are going all-in with the throuple on social media. They played Coy for a while, I guess it's getting more serious

by Anonymousreply 85April 21, 2018 12:06 PM

If they start to advocate for polyamorous marriage rights with their boy things will get interesting.

by Anonymousreply 86April 21, 2018 12:07 PM

Terry - every boy’s dream daddy!

by Anonymousreply 87April 21, 2018 4:00 PM

Daddy?!...You wish Barbie girl.

by Anonymousreply 88April 21, 2018 7:10 PM

Is the new guy the one who was tied up in their attic?

by Anonymousreply 89April 21, 2018 10:14 PM

[QUOTE] the one who was tied up in their attic?

You're going to need to be more specific than that.

by Anonymousreply 90April 21, 2018 10:15 PM

Only sluts and pervs use the term “sex positive” as a neener-neener towards people with normal attitudes about sex.

by Anonymousreply 91April 21, 2018 10:22 PM

I despise the terms daddy/boy as used in gaydom simply because they're ridiculous.

But if I happened to be in the market for a daddy, it sure as hell wouldn't be uber queen Terry Miller. I wouldn't be able to control my laughter attempting to pull off such a farce.

by Anonymousreply 92April 21, 2018 10:30 PM

His caption for this picture of his boyfriend says what he's all about... getting joy out of being transgressive and making people uncomfortable. Thinking that is edgy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93April 23, 2018 6:38 PM

I'm sure their son is okay with this. He grew up with it. But I would be mortified if that was my parent. Not because he's gay, not because he's in a polyamorous relationship. But because my middle-aged parent brags about making people uncomfortable with PDA

by Anonymousreply 94April 23, 2018 6:43 PM

Isn't he a little long in the tooth for Coachella?

by Anonymousreply 95April 24, 2018 1:54 AM

You're not making anyone "uncomfortable" Terry. Get over yourself. No one is looking at you. No one GAF.

by Anonymousreply 96April 24, 2018 1:57 AM

I don't know about "uncomfortable" but I get annoyed by gratuitous PDA. In his books Dan talks about not liking PDA too. I wonder how he feels about his husband and his husbands boyfriend purposely trying to make people uncomfortable. Very highschool level rebellion

by Anonymousreply 97April 24, 2018 6:00 AM

Terry is not as sexy as Uncle Vince.

by Anonymousreply 98April 24, 2018 6:21 AM

I think he means the ridiculous Mr. Turk costumes (because that's what they are), including tiny bikinis and thongs, are what makes straight guys uncomfortable, not PDA.

by Anonymousreply 99April 24, 2018 10:38 AM

Or the fact that he almost certainly calls the guy "boy" and the guy calls him "daddy" in public.

by Anonymousreply 100April 24, 2018 11:09 AM

R99 then he's just stupid. He thinks his clothes at a music festival are going to make people uncomfortable?

by Anonymousreply 101April 24, 2018 11:35 AM

If Terry is the Daddy of the new boy, is Dan his Grand Daddy?

by Anonymousreply 102April 24, 2018 2:17 PM

Anyone seen their insta stories? All about Terry and the bf. Almost looks like Dan doesn't even live there

by Anonymousreply 103May 5, 2018 11:19 PM

How big is it? It's probably a decent 7"

by Anonymousreply 104May 6, 2018 3:02 PM

It's nice sized, I've had it in me. Probably seven. Believe it or not but he can top. And he's very into nipple play which is why we hit it off.

by Anonymousreply 105May 6, 2018 3:41 PM

R103 Dan is the one out working and doing the book tours to bring in the cash.

by Anonymousreply 106May 6, 2018 5:26 PM

R105 threesome with Dan?

by Anonymousreply 107May 6, 2018 8:28 PM

R107 Nope. Was on a trip without him.

by Anonymousreply 108May 6, 2018 8:34 PM

R107 Is their marriage doomed?

by Anonymousreply 109May 6, 2018 8:35 PM

No idea. It was a Grindr hookup. Spent about 90 minutes with him. It was hot and fun.

by Anonymousreply 110May 6, 2018 8:38 PM

[quote] Love them. They are naughty and sex positive.

They sure are positive, all right.

by Anonymousreply 111May 6, 2018 8:38 PM

R110 dan always talks publicly about how many threesomes they have. But they are often apart and I never heard anyone claim to have slept with Dan. Feels like it's a oneway street

by Anonymousreply 112May 6, 2018 8:45 PM

R110 bare?

by Anonymousreply 113May 6, 2018 8:46 PM

R110 So many guys like that muscled look. I like the Dad look that Dan gives off. Salt and Pepper hotness!

by Anonymousreply 114May 6, 2018 8:46 PM

R114 i agree. Much more into Dan than Terry

by Anonymousreply 115May 6, 2018 8:56 PM

Terry needs to give it a rest or at least ease off, he comes off as a vain and self-centered life-size Billy doll.

by Anonymousreply 116May 6, 2018 11:59 PM

“Sex positive” is just a pretty way of saying slut.

by Anonymousreply 117May 7, 2018 6:09 PM

Exactly R117 when someone says that their "sex positive" you know it just means they've had more dick than a urinal.

by Anonymousreply 118May 8, 2018 8:06 AM

Dan is the sexy one, Terry .... yuck.

by Anonymousreply 119May 8, 2018 8:19 AM

Terry and his boyfriend announcing a joint project between Tom Finland and It Gets Better.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120May 8, 2018 9:28 PM

Go Away Terry!!!

by Anonymousreply 121May 9, 2018 11:50 AM

Dan's starting to show off the bf on social media

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122May 28, 2018 1:22 AM

A full fledged throuple now

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123May 28, 2018 4:11 PM

Classy...ugh.

by Anonymousreply 124May 29, 2018 12:55 PM

I've lived in the Seattle area for years and used to see Savage out and about when he was just a columnist for The Stranger. Already kind of dickish and loving the local celebrity-level attention, already perfected the air of trying to seem anonymous while clearly expecting you to know who he was. The media attention from the It Gets Better ad campaign was like a shot of Miracle-Gro for the ego, and the coincidence of the pervasiveness of social media with aging has let to the Tennessee Williams figure he's become.

by Anonymousreply 125May 29, 2018 5:23 PM

Eat it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126May 31, 2018 11:10 PM

Do you think Terry and the new beau are uncircumcised? I think Dan has mention that Dan was circumcised, but Terry and other guy are younger, so maybe not?

by Anonymousreply 127June 3, 2018 8:31 PM

They're such yummy mommies and Dan is a real GILF.

by Anonymousreply 128June 3, 2018 10:28 PM

Has anyone seen Dan shirtless? Is he hairy chested?

by Anonymousreply 129June 3, 2018 10:31 PM

It's all about bodies and sex....has this guy no proper live other than whoring his body pics? Is he a former whore?

by Anonymousreply 130June 3, 2018 10:33 PM

I still think Dan is attractive, but Terry skeves me out!

by Anonymousreply 131June 3, 2018 10:41 PM

R131 I agree. I used to like Terry more.

by Anonymousreply 132June 3, 2018 10:43 PM

Terry is cut

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133June 3, 2018 11:24 PM

I wonder if Dan even still fucks Terry.

by Anonymousreply 134June 4, 2018 1:34 PM

It's clear they don't have sex anymore.

by Anonymousreply 135June 4, 2018 1:45 PM

I would like to volunteer to have sex with Dan and their new boy.

by Anonymousreply 136June 4, 2018 2:23 PM

The impotent jealousy being shown on this thread is hilarious

by Anonymousreply 137June 4, 2018 2:33 PM

Its time for us to see Dan in a jock strap.

by Anonymousreply 138June 4, 2018 10:37 PM

I LOVE the open kitchen and the SS appliances. But it doesn't have my granite countertops!

by Anonymousreply 139June 4, 2018 11:09 PM

I'm starting to wonder if Terry is having some kind of breakdown, he has gone from your run of the mill famewhore to desperate attention starved famewhore.

by Anonymousreply 140June 5, 2018 4:48 AM

Didn’t Terry do porn back in the day?

by Anonymousreply 141October 15, 2018 5:05 AM

R141 I think he was an underwear model.

by Anonymousreply 142October 26, 2018 10:45 AM

I love that these haters do the same thing as One Million Moms do: They promote the subject of their outrage not realizing that it backfires. Over and over again.

Like Terry or Dan backtrack because some internet trolls are trolling.

by Anonymousreply 143October 26, 2018 11:45 AM

R141 he used to be super shy. And not the muscle guy you see on Instagram now. He refused to have his picture showing anywhere on social media. Dan also said he was the one that kept them monogamous. Then their kid grew up and he had some kind of midlife crisis / narcissistic revelation. Then he started modeling swimwear and underwear. His Tumblr was discovered. He's constantly on Instagram. He does fetish photo shoots and has appeared in one porn. He now has boyfriends and is outspoken about being Poly. He sleeps with pornstars He does gigs at clubs and leather street fairs.

by Anonymousreply 144October 26, 2018 11:46 AM

I imagine Terry looked for an identity beyond being Dan's husband and father to a child. Sometimes you just want to be your own person. Instagram, or social media, can provide that.

by Anonymousreply 145October 26, 2018 11:55 AM

R145 I also imagine that dan is happy that he has a 20 something year old boyfriend. Terry seems like he would be absolutely exhausting to live with. And now he can Pawn him off to his younger boyfriend

by Anonymousreply 146October 26, 2018 12:18 PM

I really wish some hardcore porn would leak featuring Terry. That I'd like to see!

by Anonymousreply 147October 26, 2018 12:34 PM

r146. I don't think Dan would prosper and flourish in an uneventful relationship. Stand-up comedians are usually inspired by real life events in their own lives and use them for their stand-up. I believe the same goes for Dan being challenged by Terry in some ways that could be benefitial for his sex column profession or gay rights activism.

by Anonymousreply 148October 26, 2018 12:51 PM

R148 I agree. If he had a monogamous life then he would not be very relevant in the sex advice business. Back when he and Terry were a boring monogamous couple raising a child that was countercultural. And he bragged about it often. But now that is more normal so they are exploring polyamory publicly. Gotta keep pushing that envelope.

by Anonymousreply 149October 26, 2018 1:27 PM

His Opera outfit. I hope Dan has a good weed supplier, I bet he needs a lot of it these days.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150October 27, 2018 5:06 AM

At least it's not a Utilikilt and Crocs.

by Anonymousreply 151October 27, 2018 5:26 AM

The fashion at r150 looks more like cosplay at Comic Con than formal attire for an evening at the opera. Looks fun though.

by Anonymousreply 152October 30, 2018 6:48 PM

In most instances, Dan Savage has a pragmatic and common sense view on sex and relationships. He concedes that different types of relationships work for different people, but insists that respect for the other person is a must in all of them. That said, he also understands that total honesty is often a selfish act, rather than altruistic one, so doesn't insist on it in all situations - as with every human interaction, CONTEXT is everything.

His relationship works for him. I wouldn't be in one like it, but that's me.

Terry would be more attractive if he accepted and adapted to his age and life stage. From his hair style to his "look at me" presentation, it's not a good look for someone older than 24.

by Anonymousreply 153October 30, 2018 7:16 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!