Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

3 trans people viciously attacked in Paris

And half of Datalounge (at least) celebrates.

This attack was the work of a so-called “anti-tranny brigade.” Matthew?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21April 23, 2018 6:21 PM

Thugs be anti-social. Why they so angry?

by Anonymousreply 1March 30, 2018 10:04 AM

I don't consider any anti trans troll a real Datalounger. Haters are trolls. Dataloungers throw shade, are snarky, do the whole pointless bitchery thing. Real Dataloungers don't do the GOP's work and help them to "divide & conquer".

by Anonymousreply 2March 30, 2018 10:15 AM

OP, since you obviously are omniscient, know exactly how 10s of thousands of DLers think and feel, could you provide the winning numbers for this week's Powerball??

by Anonymousreply 3March 30, 2018 10:16 AM

Were the attackers Muslim?

by Anonymousreply 4March 30, 2018 10:19 AM

Im pretty left wing, but this muslim situation in France is really getting out of hand. Say what you will about the US but at least they try to integrate their immigrants and make them feel like a part of the American Dream (even if its mostly a fantasy), but in Europe, and specially in France their immigrants have been ghettoized. Add to that religious fanatism and its the tecipe for their current situation.

by Anonymousreply 5March 30, 2018 10:22 AM

[quote]in Europe, and specially in France their immigrants have been ghettoized. Add to that religious fanatism and its the tecipe for their current situation.

Rubbish! Muslims in France have been in open conflict with successive governments for decades demanding that France subsume its values and culture to Islam. This is addition to their on-going terrorism and harassment, attacks and murders targeting France's Jewish community.

by Anonymousreply 6March 30, 2018 10:29 AM

R5 You cant force integration you know. It takes 2 to tango and these ppl will never accept western values, much less gay rights...

by Anonymousreply 7March 30, 2018 10:33 AM

Why is it that most Transtesticles are about seven feet tall?

With big hands and big feet?

by Anonymousreply 8March 30, 2018 10:34 AM

There are other immigrants to France besides North Africans.

Muslims haven't assimilated in many European countries, not just France. HOWEVER, I don't agree that it was always so. In fact the situation was much better 20 or 30 years ago. Muslim the religion and culture has become fundamentalist over the decades whereas in the past there was a layer of international laicism over the middle and upper classes. Maghreb youth in Paris weren't hoods 30 years ago and certainly weren't jihadists either.

The problem is, the lower classes are filled with frustrated and low intelligent sheep who are brain-washed into this stupid mind-set.

by Anonymousreply 9March 30, 2018 11:24 AM

If trans women ARE women, and women are physically brutalized everyday ...

Welcome to womanhood!

The problem is violence from hetero identified males, but cowardly trans would rather blame gay men on Datalounge and lesbian radfem bloggers.

by Anonymousreply 10March 30, 2018 11:39 AM

dafuq are you blabbing on about R10. Who is blaming gays for this street beating?

by Anonymousreply 11March 30, 2018 11:57 AM

They had it coming.

by Anonymousreply 12April 23, 2018 3:25 PM

Right in the OP, r11

And half of Datalounge (at least) celebrates.

by Anonymousreply 13April 23, 2018 3:44 PM

DL isn’t against trans; the Russian trolls hoping to divide us are

by Anonymousreply 14April 23, 2018 3:54 PM

R10 Tranwomen are men you moron. The reason they are attacked is because of homophobia not because straight men actually think they are women.

by Anonymousreply 15April 23, 2018 4:00 PM

I care more about violence against gays at the hands of hetero scum.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16April 23, 2018 4:06 PM

This is male violence.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17April 23, 2018 4:08 PM

Well if the muslims and trannies want to take each other out, I'm all for that. The trannies beat and harass gendercritical women, so I really dont give a shit if they in turn get their asses kicked by the muslims.

by Anonymousreply 18April 23, 2018 4:11 PM

I wish they'd just cancel each other out and leave the rest of us alone.

by Anonymousreply 19April 23, 2018 4:14 PM

I dont care about trannies

by Anonymousreply 20April 23, 2018 4:53 PM

So three trans assaulted in Paris, but how many trans were in the group that assaulted the feminist in London?

We must keep score!

by Anonymousreply 21April 23, 2018 6:21 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!