Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Crazy in Love. Or are they. Perfect couples that didn’t make it.

About 10 years ago my then bf introduced me to a couple I thought were crazy about each other. I could have sworn there was no one happier. They had a commitment ceremony a year earlier and seemed inseparable. I recently ran into my ex and found out they split up last year, but not without a lot of shit going down first. Cheating, cruelty, lying, excessive drinking, jealousy and general misery, but virtually no one knew until they broke up much to the shock of their friends. Turns out the relationship I thought they had never existed. It really stunned me, I thought I was better judge of happiness.

Do you know someone’s “perfect” relationship that imploded and surprised you? Or even a bad relationship that seems to be going strong? Tell us, we won’t tell anyone.

by Anonymousreply 200April 21, 2019 4:59 AM

Ted Danson and Whoopi have to top the list. Those crazy kids.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 30, 2018 5:02 AM

The couple who created the HBO show High Maintenance, Ben Sinclair and Katja Blichfeld. Know them through mutual friends and thought they were perfect and the fact that they made the show together made me so jealous. Turns out they weren’t so great after all as Blichfeld recently came out as a lesbian and they’re divorced.

by Anonymousreply 2March 30, 2018 5:04 AM

Tipper and Al Gore.

by Anonymousreply 3March 30, 2018 5:08 AM

Ethel and Ernie

by Anonymousreply 4March 30, 2018 5:59 AM

The subtitle of this thread should obviously be - schadenfreude!

by Anonymousreply 5March 30, 2018 6:12 AM

I was surprised when Kim Gordon and Thurston Moore split up. What's worse, their split killed Sonic Youth.

by Anonymousreply 6March 30, 2018 6:21 AM

Brad and Angelina, of course.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7March 30, 2018 6:31 AM

I wasn’t happy to hear those two guys had broken up r5. Just genuinely surprised. My ex bf and I had a very rocky relationship before breaking up and I used to wish it was more like theirs, but they never said their relationship was perfect, so obviously I was projecting. I really liked both of them so I hope they both get over the whole ugly mess and move on.

by Anonymousreply 8March 30, 2018 6:36 AM

Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton own this thread.

by Anonymousreply 9March 30, 2018 6:40 AM

I prep myself for when my partner and I's perfect couple friends break up and he is in disbelief. I want to make clear that I always keep in my mind that these couples (or one of the two) are hiding something that will blow up, without looking like I was fixated on the concept the whole time.

I generally have my yellow alarm going when people, whether teenage or middle aged, get posting lots and lots of happy couple pictures on social media. Unless they're a specific extroverted sort together, you have to do the math that the time one or both of them are spending spamming the online place is time that they're not using to pleasantly absorb the presence and communication with one another. Similarly for celebs I guess.

I do know a few couples that I'd be shocked about - not that the break up because I just expect that for almost anyone at some point in their lives (without constant social and structural pressure), but if it ends in tears or worse.

by Anonymousreply 10March 30, 2018 6:41 AM

More and more, the more perfect it seems especially on social media...

Think Tom and Nicole and all their blab to the press -- days before announcing divorce. And that was a long time ago. Even worse now.

by Anonymousreply 11March 30, 2018 6:42 AM

George and Martha

by Anonymousreply 12March 30, 2018 6:48 AM

Donald and Ivana Trump. I mean Donald and Marla Maples Trump. Who would have thought they'd ever break up?

by Anonymousreply 13March 30, 2018 6:50 AM

R6, yep. Thurston couldn't keep it in his damn pants. Did you see the sow he left Kim for?

by Anonymousreply 14March 30, 2018 6:58 AM

The world was sent reeling when these two didn't make it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15March 30, 2018 7:01 AM

Couples posting pictures is not suspicious, but gushing OTT posts are always suspicious especially if they’ve been together a long time. As though on a random Tuesday at 10.15pm someone was so overcome with love for their partner of 14 years they had to post a rambling tribute to their undying love.

May as well post the truth which is they had a huge fight at dinner and they only just made up a minute earlier because that’s what everyone reading that post thinks happened anyway.

by Anonymousreply 16March 30, 2018 7:06 AM

Amy Poehler and Will Arnett. I think I had just pictured a lot of silliness and laughing. I guess not.

by Anonymousreply 17March 30, 2018 7:54 AM

Seal and Heidi Klum

by Anonymousreply 18March 30, 2018 8:38 AM

My last relationship! Imploded after 15 years and we were in love - as if love could fix crazy! Haha

by Anonymousreply 19March 30, 2018 9:05 AM

R2, evidently a creative partnership does not a couple make. See Fran Descher and her gay husband from the Nanny days.

by Anonymousreply 20March 30, 2018 9:19 AM

Devito and Perlman.

by Anonymousreply 21March 30, 2018 10:03 AM

Didn’t they get back together r21?

by Anonymousreply 22March 30, 2018 10:10 AM

The woman who wrote "Eat, Pray, Love". Her marriage to the Brazilian guy broke up because she wanted to live with her best friend, another woman who was dying of cancer.

by Anonymousreply 23March 30, 2018 11:36 AM

She also then came out as lesbian with said “best friend”.

by Anonymousreply 24March 30, 2018 11:38 AM

Brad and Jen own this thread!

by Anonymousreply 25March 30, 2018 11:40 AM

r25 Jen and anyone who ever broke up with her

by Anonymousreply 26March 30, 2018 11:49 AM

I heard of this couple, they had money, they had two small children. Their lucrative careers sent them abroad. Wife announces she is Bi and they have an open relationship. Then she has a new boyfriend. Hubby seals her fate when they came home for Christmas and he gets a court order that she can't take the kids out of the country. So she can't go back to her exciting new luvah. Yeah, her world basically imploded, and all of her own doing.

Another couple, together since high school. She in absolute blind love no one can take his place. He was being a total dick about marriage, kids, even religion. We all figure he's just being a guy. They get married, have kids. 15 years into the marriage, he's been cheating THE WHOLE TIME. Some ppl never grow up.

by Anonymousreply 27March 30, 2018 11:56 AM

R16 is right. When I read on FB a flowery post about how in love someone is with the perfect man or woman and how they thank God for how lucky they are, I always wonder, "Just who are they putting this up here for?" They can't lean over and tell the person all this as they sit next to them in the living room?

If not a sign of trouble (though it usually is), it's a sign of some fucked up thinking/attention whoreness.

by Anonymousreply 28March 30, 2018 3:36 PM

Over the top FB posts are usually my first sign of trouble. I’ve been guilty of it myself so I know how tempting it is to have good PR going on when the walls are crumbling down.

by Anonymousreply 29March 30, 2018 3:43 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30March 30, 2018 3:47 PM

I never saw it r30. I was always suspicious of Anne.

by Anonymousreply 31March 30, 2018 7:17 PM

I’m sleeping with a guy in a relationship like that OP

by Anonymousreply 32March 30, 2018 7:21 PM

R30, that relationship seemed so OTT, it was obvious it would implode, big time. But there was a time when Ellen Degeneres was quite attractive, like in that photo.

Recently, I was surprised when Jane Fonda broke up with Richard Perry. I mean, you are eighty, how bad can it be that you cannot settle for some companionship.

by Anonymousreply 33March 30, 2018 7:28 PM

Justin and Britney Spears - In Denim

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34March 30, 2018 7:37 PM

Dom and Elijah

Richard and Lee

Aaron and Kevin

Luke and John

Bonus: Gio and Tommy eventually

by Anonymousreply 35March 30, 2018 7:45 PM

One of them was sleeping with someone else while I was thinking they were perfect r32. And I only knew them in the early years of their relationship, not decades in when people might grow bored or dissatisfied. He cheated (with a good friend of his partner) really early in the relationship even though they had agreed to be exclusive and had the whole commitment ceremony. But I never saw the through the facade.

by Anonymousreply 36March 30, 2018 7:50 PM

You can never know what goes on with a couple when they're alone together. Couples who seem to squabble and pick at each other constantly can be actually very happy; couples who seem perfect can be miserable behind closed doors.

by Anonymousreply 37March 30, 2018 8:10 PM

I knew a straight couple that seemed pretty perfect, no tricks or social media bullshit. Nice house and kids and hobbies like playing in a band. Even I, cynical about these things by nature, thought they were very happy.

I swear, the minute the younger kid hit 18 and was out of the house, the woman filed for divorce and is happily single, back to her maiden name even. I still don't know what happened but that one caught me offguard. (I'll find out soon enough when she and I get together).

by Anonymousreply 38March 30, 2018 10:01 PM

r38...I'll tell you what happened. After the last kid left and there were no more kid stuff distractions, she realized her husband was just a big obnoxious child himself. She realized life was too short to put up with his bullshit and split

by Anonymousreply 39March 30, 2018 10:47 PM

It had to be in the planning stages for some time though, behind the scenes. It seemed to happen almost instantly when the last kid went off to college. And she seems delighted.

by Anonymousreply 40March 30, 2018 10:55 PM

Discuss, bitches!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41March 30, 2018 11:04 PM

It's normal for couples to break up at some point or another. One marvels at celebs who insist on making their couplehood part of their public brand.

by Anonymousreply 42March 30, 2018 11:15 PM

I knew a couple in our condo complex, I'll call them Danny and Steve, because their names were Danny and Steve. Lots of gays in the complex and Danny and Steve were always the golden couple. Bought a unit downstairs from theirs to combine into a showplace, Steve was on the board and did gardening on the side. Handsome, threw wonderful parties. No kids but this was 10 years ago so I'm sure in 2018 they'd have procured a couple. Anyway, Steve worked and brought home the bacon and Danny with the dazzling blue eyes was "sensitive" and couldn't really work much, maybe a few hours a week at Crate & Barrel for fun money. Anyway, Danny got bored sitting around at home alone all day and found some entertainment in apps that helped him meet other bored and lonely househusbands to fill the afternoons. And then it ended. Danny was outed as a cheater and moved to Arizona. Steve sold up for places unknown and the rest of us just shook our heads at the demise of the perfect couple.

by Anonymousreply 43March 30, 2018 11:47 PM

Yes, Danny Devito and Rhea Perlman got back together. I was happy, as they were always who I thought of when my grandmother would say "there is a lid for every pot".

by Anonymousreply 44March 31, 2018 12:00 AM

That must have felt good, R43.

by Anonymousreply 45March 31, 2018 12:52 AM

R33, Jane Fonda said she is through with men. I hope she gets a girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 46April 2, 2018 12:23 PM

[quote] I was surprised when Jane Fonda broke up with Richard Perry. I mean, you are eighty, how bad can it be that you cannot settle for some companionship.

Trump will do that to couples. Perry is a deplorable and Jane couldn't put up with that shit. Good for her. (But the fighting must have been ugly. I hope she threw up in his eyes and punched him in the face.)

by Anonymousreply 47April 2, 2018 2:28 PM

If it is only that Perry is a deplorable, why did Jane say she is through with men? Lily Tomlin said she suffered from heterosexual damage. Jane agreed and said that is over, though. Based on previous comments, she obviously thinks other women are sexy and they make her happy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48April 2, 2018 6:24 PM

Yeah, yeah, it's all fun and games until you get below the waistline.

by Anonymousreply 49April 2, 2018 6:27 PM

The two aren't mutually exclusive. Perry must have been the last straw.

by Anonymousreply 50April 2, 2018 6:28 PM

Ok, R50. May Jane find herself a good woman if that is who makes her happy.

by Anonymousreply 51April 2, 2018 6:35 PM

Lots of straight women say they’re through with men, it doesn’t mean they’ll start dating women. She’s probably just means at that she’s rich, has staff, has friends, so she doesn’t need a man to take care of her. I doubt at 80 she’s going to switch sexual preference and give women a try, she’s probably just not going to date at all anymore

by Anonymousreply 52April 2, 2018 7:55 PM

Jane has been with women before.

"For years there were rumors that Jane was gay or bisexual. “Look,” she said once, “can’t we leave something to the imagination?” She added, “Frankly, I’ve probably done everything. But I will never write about my sex life unless I write about it in a novel.”"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53April 2, 2018 8:16 PM

I took the heterosexual damage comment to mean being in heterosexual relationships, not that Jane is one. I think she is bisexual based on everything I have ever heard her say.

by Anonymousreply 54April 2, 2018 8:18 PM

R9 richard Burton doesn't own anything. It died over 40 years ago. Same with Taylor. She's been pushing up the daisies for years now. how old are you exactly ? How old is the average DLer ? I am beginning to suspect something awful. I really feel more and more like Rosemary fucking Woodhouse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55April 2, 2018 8:52 PM

Kirstie Alley and Jenny Craig

by Anonymousreply 56April 2, 2018 8:59 PM

Jane Fonda has a lot of young fans because of Grace and Frankie.

by Anonymousreply 57April 2, 2018 9:00 PM

Jane Fonda and Ted Turner and Jane Fonda and Tom Hayden and Jane Fonda and Robert Vadim.

by Anonymousreply 58April 2, 2018 9:11 PM

Bob Paris & Rod Jackson

Cheyenne Jackson & Monte

by Anonymousreply 59April 2, 2018 9:12 PM

This is a weird one but I was surprised when Larry David and his wife split up. I figured they believed in all the same stuff, so what was there to disagree on. Plus he was older, I thought older straight men don’t question their relationships much unless there’s another woman. Shows what I know.

by Anonymousreply 60April 2, 2018 10:32 PM

Roger, not Robert, Vadim R58.

by Anonymousreply 61April 2, 2018 11:37 PM

I guess this split has shocked some people.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62April 3, 2018 2:44 AM

Jen and Brad only didn't make it because of Angelina. She wanted him and did everything to get him. Even making him think she was the mother type by adopting from Wayfair. Angelina told Brad Jen just wanted a career and used him. Angelina is a sick, sick woman who deserves to be alone. Jen had to suffer humiliation. Every romance she had after Brad paled in comparison. Hollywood knew the truth but kissed Angelina's ass because she is a bigger MOVIE star than Jen. Jen probably has movies that have made more money than the boring ones Angelina is in.

by Anonymousreply 63April 3, 2018 10:07 AM

R63 You’re waaaay to invested in people you don’t know.

by Anonymousreply 64April 3, 2018 10:20 AM

Everyone loved Brad and Jen together. Expect that exotic bitch who just wanted a trophy.

by Anonymousreply 65April 3, 2018 10:29 AM

No not everyone r75. People with their own lives to lead didn’t give two shits. Sure it was good tabloid fodder for a day, but why would anyone still care 1000 years later.

by Anonymousreply 66April 3, 2018 10:38 AM

Johnny Depp and Kate Moss.

by Anonymousreply 67April 3, 2018 10:48 AM

[quote] I want to make clear that I always keep in my mind that these couples (or one of the two) are hiding something that will blow up, without looking like I was fixated on the concept the whole time.

Bingo! Couldn't have said it better myself.

I remember my (now ex, admittedly) partner lamented how we as a couple rarely posted such photos and entreaties on Facebook, when all our other coupled friends constantly publicly gushed over each other. I told him they're likely hiding something and, as it turns out, most of these "perfect couples" have since broken up.

by Anonymousreply 68April 3, 2018 11:05 AM

In this age of oversharing, we still haven't had the A-lister who does the ultimate tell-all spilling all the tea that India has to offer. Who fucked who? Who was hiding what? Stuff like that. Quincy Jones came close but his was just a random disjointed Q&A that, while entertaining, was light on detail.

I'm waiting for the day an A-lister goes on record with something like: "Before I finally agreed to go to rehab for my crack addiction, I walked in on x, who I was dating at the time, in bed with y, who was married to z and had this goody-two-shoes PR.

But stakes are getting higher and that day will come. Quincy Jones came close but he's not really an A-lister and his were disjointed Q&As that were light on detail.

by Anonymousreply 69April 3, 2018 11:31 AM

The obvious reason people care now about Brad and Jen is that they are free, and free to re-marry.

by Anonymousreply 70April 3, 2018 2:37 PM

Ellen was so smug in those photos with Anne. So complacent. HA!!! She got her face broke. And it could not have been all Anne’s fault either!

by Anonymousreply 71April 3, 2018 2:45 PM

My mom used to say that when people are always bragging about what a perfect relationship they have, they are really trying to convince someone - themselves. People who actually are happy don’t go around bragging, they just live their lives and think nothing of it.

by Anonymousreply 72April 4, 2018 1:34 AM

I think Anne looks like she is already done with being coupled to Ellen, in that photo. Could be just the split second that the camera caught her expression, I suppose, but she looks as if she's rather not have ED's arms around her.

by Anonymousreply 73April 4, 2018 1:51 AM

Ellen is clinging onto her for dear life lol. I'm surprised how attractive Ellen is in that photo.

by Anonymousreply 74April 4, 2018 3:29 AM

R30's photo is a very flattering one of her, I agree, R74.

by Anonymousreply 75April 4, 2018 3:42 AM

Ellen looks too hot for Anne in that picture.

by Anonymousreply 76April 4, 2018 6:07 AM

This thread makes me think of Armie Hammer and wife. Every fucking day, multiple times a day, she posts about her perfect family. I wouldn't be surprised if they end up splitting and everyone will be like, "no one saw it coming"! Gasp!

by Anonymousreply 77April 4, 2018 6:11 AM

Goop's conscious uncoupling was surprising (although I did not give a fuck).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78April 4, 2018 6:21 AM

How they “coupled” at all surprised me r78. Despite his awful music he seemed relatively normal, (although he did agree to name their kids Apple & Moses so maybe not) while she’s so insufferable. I never understood it. But to be fair I know virtually nothing about him, except for a couple of interviews where he seemed fairly nice, so maybe outside that interview environment he’s just as annoying.

by Anonymousreply 79April 4, 2018 7:58 AM

Do I know someone’s “perfect” relationship that imploded and surprised you? Yes, my own.

by Anonymousreply 80April 4, 2018 8:36 AM

Kim Gordan and Thurston Moore

by Anonymousreply 81April 4, 2018 8:37 AM

Kathy Griffin and that husband of hers who was featured on her D-list show definitely had me fooled. Their relationship seemed unconventional but they seemed genuinely devoted to one another.

by Anonymousreply 82April 4, 2018 8:43 AM

Whenever you hear a celebrity talking about how wonderful their marriage or relationship is, you know the clock is ticking.

by Anonymousreply 83April 4, 2018 9:07 AM

R77 I think because her whole image is based on that e.g perfect wife, perfect family etc. If she doesn't post that, what is she gonna do?

by Anonymousreply 84April 4, 2018 9:15 AM

r82 damn that's an unexpected answer. i used to rewatch the d-list all the time and in retrospect, her ex husband's devotion was entirely fueled by greed. he didn't love her. he tolerated her and was fascinated with her, but he wasn't in love.

by Anonymousreply 85April 4, 2018 9:29 AM

R83 In a similar “doth protest too much” vein....Can’t find the link, but I read an article where a publicist was quoted as saying that if you see a couple dialing up the red carpet PDA to 11, the lawyers are probably licking the envelopes on their divorce papers.

by Anonymousreply 86April 19, 2018 3:45 PM

My partner and I have been together 16 years this month and we have not had sex in 8 years. We are very friendly and live together in a nice place, there;s really no issue but there also isn't a relationship to speak of. I know he has a very active extracurricular sex life and it doesn't bother me. Of course, no one knows this, they think we are the perfect couple that's "just not married yet" ugh.

by Anonymousreply 87April 19, 2018 3:51 PM

I dont trust couples who seem so happy its like a fairytale.......I have more respect for couples who bicker and disagree with each other in front of others....at least you know they communicate and can work through it to stay together.

by Anonymousreply 88April 19, 2018 6:00 PM

This one actually did surprise me, though in retrospect it probably shouldn’t have.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89May 3, 2018 7:55 PM

R89 yeah...what did go wrong with them?

by Anonymousreply 90May 3, 2018 7:59 PM

Another one of those nauseating "we've never been so happy" celebrity couples that crashed. If you missed it, consider yourself very lucky.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91May 3, 2018 8:11 PM

I had this personal trainer whom I became friends with over the course of a few years. Her husband was a bit of a shit. Had hit her once at the beginning of their relationship years before - but never got violent again physically. He was a big, formerly very handsome, intimidating guy - and it was all the threat of it - and just endless mind games and cruelty. Encouraged by her clients - she eventually left him. Was complicated because of the kids. But she eventually got away.

Within six months - she met this good-looking ex-military guy. Complete psychopath. Made her husband look like a treasure! This guy methodically cut her off from her support network of friends - and her own kids! - and eventually they’ve gone to live overseas - and have washed up in Soith East Asia.

The guy is as sketchy as can be. He’s not really that smart - but he thinks he’s a genius! - and there are always plans and schemes that come to nothing cos he gets bored and there’s no follow through. In the meantime he gaslights her and completely runs her life with him...

And of course - on social media - there’s a constant stream of declarations of undying love and how no one gets that their love is a bond like no other - there has truly never been a pairing like them... it’s a cosmic destiny thing...

The more it’s proclaimed - the more I’m sure she’s seen through him and that she’s being more brainwashed than ever - and that he’s feeling more insecure she’ll finally see through him and leave... it’s just such bullshit!

So hope to hear he’s ended up in a disgisting prison sonewhere for drugrunning or something. No proof he does it - but it’s exactly the kind of get rich quick bullshit he’d go for - being so determined he’s cleverer than anyone else. He might get away with it for a while - but eventually someone will tweak. Sadly tho - she’ll probablly end up going down with him. Urgh!

by Anonymousreply 92May 4, 2018 12:01 AM

Cameron Crowe and Nancy Wilson. They seemed perfect together...Guess not.

by Anonymousreply 93May 7, 2018 2:48 PM

[quote] R11: Think Tom and Nicole and all their blab...

There was Tom jumping on the couch on TV over Katie Holmes, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94May 7, 2018 4:24 PM

Jonathan Safran Foer and Nicole Krauss.

My favorite "perfect" straight couple are Tina Weymouth and Chris Frantz (ex-Talking Heads) I would be pretty shocked if they ever broke up after 40+ years together.

by Anonymousreply 95May 7, 2018 4:37 PM

R38, R39 & R40, I think R40 is probably right. I have a straight female friend who has been planning her divorce since her youngest child's freshman year in high school. Once that kid graduates, she plans to ask the husband for a divorce. And I think she'll be giddy about it once she does. I like her husband, but he's a lazy piece of shit and does nothing to help around the house. Many of her friends got divorced after the last kid left the nest and all the women are happy to be free. All had similar situations with lazy husbands who did nothing. I think that just grinds the women down and they're exhausted. When she saw how happy the other women were after their divorces, that cemented that she's leaving when the kid graduates from high school. We both think lazy hubby will move back in with his mom. He needs someone to take care of him, or so he thinks. Unbelievably lazy guy.

by Anonymousreply 96May 7, 2018 4:45 PM

Something I see alot is people staying together because of the kids or t hey're afraid to leave and be on their own, and are 'ok' with a bad relationship. Sad

by Anonymousreply 97May 7, 2018 4:50 PM

I hate to be around when the laughter stops at the John Legend house with the chipmunk cheeked thirst trap he's married to.

by Anonymousreply 98May 7, 2018 5:02 PM

Ben and Rene'

by Anonymousreply 99May 7, 2018 7:02 PM

Damn, I just heard about this one. I always thought they had to be meant for each other, who else could fall in love with a face like that?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100May 17, 2018 9:27 PM

Oh my god r100 how did I miss this? I loved those two. What the hell happens after nearly 3 decades together to make you throw in the towel?

by Anonymousreply 101May 17, 2018 10:35 PM

R101 Right? Like, do you wake up one morning and realize you hate each other? I don’t get it.

by Anonymousreply 102May 17, 2018 10:58 PM

Farris & Pratt, though since I found out he's a right-wing Jesus boy I say good for her.

The Tatums. They seemed really into one another.

Goldie & Kurt. Though who knows what's up there. Weren't they ovah a couple of years ago?

by Anonymousreply 103May 18, 2018 4:05 AM

I didn’t know that either r100, it was a shock when they got together and now it’s surprising they split up. I find it odd too r102 that after nearly 30 years together people decide to give up. When did it go bad?

by Anonymousreply 104May 18, 2018 10:36 AM

R103 I thought Goldie & Kurt were still together. No way do they not have an open relationship at this point, though.

by Anonymousreply 105May 18, 2018 12:28 PM

Real-world example: A woman I know was married to her high school sweetheart. On paper they were perfect. He was a wealthy businessman, she was a stay-home mom to their 4 kids, all under the age of 10. Total Hallmark card family. Then she found out he was a serial cheater who had been with dozens of women since their marriage. She dumped him and is now a single mom - he’s minimally involved. Really sad situation for her and those poor kids.

by Anonymousreply 106June 18, 2018 1:36 AM

Everyone knew Jenna Dewan was only after Channings "star" entitlement. Goldigger from the get go.....wouldnt be surprised if they were bearding.

Fergie and Josh Duhamel........seemed happy and devoted.

by Anonymousreply 107June 18, 2018 2:12 AM

Benatar and her hot husband too. Love them together. Talk about a great journey. Would be heartbroken if that one ended. One of the few I don't think is manufactured is any way, shape or form.

by Anonymousreply 108June 18, 2018 2:14 AM

The Hollywood dominoes keep falling.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109July 6, 2018 8:24 PM

Kevin Spacey and Helen Hunt. I can't believe those two didn't stay together!!!!

by Anonymousreply 110July 6, 2018 8:28 PM

R78 My god she makes me want to slap the shit out of her. Their kids are fugly too.

by Anonymousreply 111July 6, 2018 9:15 PM

There's no such thing as the perfect couple. Even Luke and Laura got divorced.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112July 6, 2018 9:45 PM

R1 do you think that Ted was bearding or in a relationship of convenience for Whoopi "It wasn't rape rape" Goldberg? Or they are like Will and Jada and do it for each other?

by Anonymousreply 113July 6, 2018 9:51 PM

R112, I'm not a soap/telenovela queen, but didn't Luke apparently originally rape or sexually assault Laura? I have watched older South Asian movies where this is the plot theme and it was very odd.

by Anonymousreply 114July 6, 2018 10:02 PM

I love Nia's "Please respect our privacy" quote -- as if anyone gives a shit about her or ever did. She'd probably be thrilled to be recognized, let alone chased by the paparazzi.

by Anonymousreply 115July 6, 2018 10:10 PM

R114- Yes, that was the story - Luke raped Laura at the Campus Disco. There's an interesting backstory to it though - Tony Geary who played Luke was supposed to leave when Luke was killed off. Luke was to rape Laura and then die in his arms and that was supposed to be some plot for Laura and her husband Scotty to work out. But Asher Brauner who played Roy Deluca was needed on a night time show, so the writers killed off Roy instead. They signed Tony Geary to a longer contract because he was so popular with Laura and the writers decided to rehab Luke by showing that he was so disgusted with himself that he felt he needed to die in order to pay for what he did to Laura. Then it's Laura who ends up saving his life.

The good old days when soaps were actually worth watching.

by Anonymousreply 116July 7, 2018 2:22 AM

^^ oops- that should be "die in HER arms" LOL.

by Anonymousreply 117July 7, 2018 2:24 AM

R106, I can't tell you how many couples I know that have a similar story. It's always wealthy husband has been cheating the whole marriage and then gets busted and bails.

by Anonymousreply 118July 7, 2018 2:40 AM

I agree with OTT being a bad sign. I barely knew a straight couple, that seemed perfect. Except that coming from two different European countries they decided to hold two HUGE wedding celebrations, one in each country, which I thought was insane. Long story short, they didn't make it to their first anniversary. I can't stop rolling my eyes at that nonsense.

Someone mentioned Seal and Heidi Klum. Didn't they have an OTT commitment ceremony on their wedding anniversary for years and years right up to the divorce? That kind of douchebaggery can never lead to a happy relationship.

Even OPs friends had this commitment ceremony. What the hell is this anyway? I know gay marriage was not legal then, so it shouldn't be judged to harshly in hindsight, but still a commitment ceremony never had a real point, unlike a wedding (ONE wedding dear pan-European fools). It's pretty much just showing off happiness. Who does that? Probably not very often happy and content people.

by Anonymousreply 119July 7, 2018 4:07 PM

A friend of a friend who's named Dan was SO in love with his BF, that fused together in a nuclear accident type of relationship. I knew him about 18 years ago. He wound up marrying the BF in The Ceremony of The Year. Gay marriage wasn't legal yet so it was some civil ceremony thing. I heard the event was Tears and Love As Far As The Eye Could See.

They lasted about 18 months. They were together about 5 years total. Now Dan has found his Next True Love.

Tick tock.

Tick tock.

Ticktockticktockticktockticktockticktockticktock

by Anonymousreply 120July 7, 2018 7:55 PM

R106 and R118, it is also this way with gay men. I know multiple same sex married couples, where both men are gay, who are now all divorced, and their kids are being raised by single dads because the husband that made more money or took frequent business trips cheated on the other one who was more involved with staying at or near home and taking care of their children.

by Anonymousreply 121July 7, 2018 10:20 PM

What does OTT stand for?

Will and Jada did some sort of commitment ceremony, or publically proclaimed their "love" for each other, haha I'm sorry but it's been rumored or basically known for decades that they are in a marriage of convenience and even their kids flipped out when they got old enough to learn this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122July 7, 2018 10:24 PM

Will and Jada also are into the $cientology and even forced their kids to get into the cult and opened up some private school associated with the cult as well, and you just know they were trying to get other black and rich white people and their kids who went to the school to join. $cientology claims it can cure someone who is bisexual or gay and that's horse shit.

by Anonymousreply 123July 7, 2018 10:27 PM

OTT = over the top

by Anonymousreply 124July 7, 2018 11:36 PM

R98 very very good description of her. I do not understand how she is so popular. She is hideous.

by Anonymousreply 125July 8, 2018 12:04 AM

R98, there is a story out there about how John tried dumping her and she refused to accept it. She sounds like a piece of work, but apparently he's dumb enough to go along with it.

by Anonymousreply 126July 8, 2018 2:51 AM

She looks like a ladyboy. R126 & r98.

by Anonymousreply 127July 8, 2018 11:49 PM

R123 Will and Jada are nauseating. Now their latest thing is not referring to themselves as "married". Their love is so great they have now transcended from marriage into "family". They can never split up because they are family. Um hey dumbasses? EVERYONE who gets married becomes family.

by Anonymousreply 128July 9, 2018 3:33 PM

John and Kelly versus Will and Jada....which "couple" is more nauseating?

by Anonymousreply 129July 10, 2018 1:21 AM

I dont know r129, but both couples should be embarrassed about their public personas.

by Anonymousreply 130July 10, 2018 1:58 PM

We were friends with a straight couple who had been together for ten years. We traveled to Italy together, shared houses. We were in each other's pockets, we were that close and he walked out and without explanation. She's now an emotional detective trying to figure out why it ended. (There was a large difference between them financially and she covered most of his living expenses. Many suspect he was gay. Very handshake.) He hasn't contacted us.

by Anonymousreply 131July 10, 2018 2:15 PM

I meant "handsome."

by Anonymousreply 132July 10, 2018 2:16 PM

Hmmm. Tell us more, 131. Let DL crack the case.

by Anonymousreply 133July 10, 2018 2:55 PM

Methinks R131 would make a very entertaining separate thread.

by Anonymousreply 134July 10, 2018 3:20 PM

Come back r131.

by Anonymousreply 135July 11, 2018 1:32 AM

Add Danny Moder & Julia Roberts to the list.

by Anonymousreply 136August 7, 2018 8:52 PM

My grandfather always said, "People who describe themselves as rich, successful, handsome or smart are never as rich, successful, handsome or smart as they say."

It's the same way with relationships. Whenever someone feels the need to proclaim over and over how in love they are or how great their partner is, you know it's not you that needs convincing.

by Anonymousreply 137August 7, 2018 10:21 PM

R137 Absolutely. A post on Valentine’s Day or your anniversary is one thing, but all schmoop all the time? Red flag.

Same with couples who have goopy public conversations with each other on social media. Dude, that’s why DMs were invented. Or, you know, pick up the phone.

by Anonymousreply 138August 8, 2018 12:21 PM

I hope this never happens to the Obama’s.

by Anonymousreply 139August 8, 2018 12:27 PM

I know a guy who got remarried and almost weekly has to profess his love for his bride, also an older woman -- and it's been over a year now. And the weird thing is she is the first person to Like every comment so he's doing it for her -- or for her so that someone she wants to see it can see it. It's so fucking weird. I don't wish them bad times but they are pushing it.

by Anonymousreply 140August 9, 2018 6:26 PM

(You're in the same house, just lean over and say all this. Why the need for the public to participate?)

by Anonymousreply 141August 9, 2018 6:27 PM

R141 Precisely.

by Anonymousreply 142August 9, 2018 6:50 PM

I have my doubts about Chris Hemsworth & Elsa Pataky.

by Anonymousreply 143August 15, 2018 3:04 PM

Michael and Kathleen Peterson for the win

by Anonymousreply 144August 15, 2018 3:43 PM

Almost every couple I've ever met that said they were madly in love broke up. The couples that last are the ones who realize that relationships are hard, other people are difficult, and struggling to get by is the only way to get by for a long time.

by Anonymousreply 145August 15, 2018 3:49 PM

Two couples clearly in love at the beginning of their relationships are at a party held by a friend. One couple (#1) are staring at each other intensely in between heavy petting, saying sweet nothings to each other, pledging eternal love and devotion to one another. The other couple (#2), while somewhat affectionate, are interacting with other partygoers, engaging with others as well as with each other. Discussing everything under the sun. Ten years later at another party, one couple has just celebrated their wedding anniversary, while the other duo has divorced, and rather acrimoniously; which couple is still together and why? I’ll buy you a steak dinner or a solid gold vibrator if you guess the right one.

by Anonymousreply 146August 15, 2018 4:00 PM

couple two, duh.

by Anonymousreply 147August 15, 2018 5:15 PM

The old Hollywood gossip columns used to always talk about how some newsome twosome were making out heavily at a restaurant or some place, just couldn't keep their hands off each other. Well, who does that? Not people who are comfortable in a relationship. So it was always obvious to me that it was a bearding situation and/or just for publicity.

by Anonymousreply 148August 15, 2018 8:31 PM

R2 No young, talented, relatively attractive woman marries a balding guy. It doesn't happen. The lesbian was on the wall.

by Anonymousreply 149August 15, 2018 8:36 PM

R148 Some couples are just handsy, but normally the obnoxious PDA settles down before too long. The ones who raise my suspicion are the ones who have been partnered or married awhile and are still all over each other in front of the cameras. I mean, who makes a show of grabbing their spouse’s ass in public after 10 or 15 years?

by Anonymousreply 150August 15, 2018 8:56 PM

R150, I don't understand what you are talking about. My husband Will and I are still all over each other after 20 years!!!

by Anonymousreply 151August 15, 2018 11:42 PM

Colton Haynes & Jeff Leatham own this thread. Remember the over-the-top Valentine’s Day IG post (a giant rooftop heart made out of flowers or something like that, barf) about a minute before they broke up?

by Anonymousreply 152August 16, 2018 2:40 PM

So when’s the vibrator arriving, R147?

by Anonymousreply 153August 18, 2018 3:07 PM

R41 That doesn't fit her very well and mashes her breasts down.

by Anonymousreply 154August 18, 2018 3:29 PM

Howard Stern and his first wife, Allison.

by Anonymousreply 155August 18, 2018 3:33 PM

Ben Affleck & Matt Damon.

Thread closed.

by Anonymousreply 156August 18, 2018 3:55 PM

R156 wins.

by Anonymousreply 157August 18, 2018 3:56 PM

Ben Affleck and the masculine looking woman who works at SNL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158August 18, 2018 4:20 PM

Affleck & Garner would have owned this thread back in the day. Not sure what the hell is going on with them now and the whole intervention/rehab saga.

by Anonymousreply 159September 1, 2018 5:30 PM

My own. Everyone though we were a forever couple, but they were wrong.

by Anonymousreply 160September 1, 2018 5:35 PM

R160 If you’re willing to share, what went wrong? Did you feel yourself putting on a front for friends & family?

by Anonymousreply 161September 1, 2018 6:43 PM

Not really. I think it was just habit. We were used to each other and used to being viewed as a couple. When it unexpectedly abruptly came to an end one day, it was a shock to everyone - including me. Just never thought it would happen. It’s okay, though, probably for the best.

by Anonymousreply 162September 1, 2018 7:38 PM

R43

It happens to the hets, too. Friends who were together since the 8th grade. He went to RISD, she went to Brown. He became an acclaimed architect, she an artist. Both could have modelled. Two kids, the dog, the Volvos, the sailboat, the rambling old farmhouse gutted and then better than new, the trips abroad, the perception of all who knew them (or thought they did) of the golden couple blessed with looks, talent, money and most of all, love.

Until after about 20 years of marriage she found a copy of their high school yearbook and came to understand (oh, she was so in love and her head was so far into the sand back then) that the red X's next to a girl's picture meant he'd fucked her in high school and a black X meant he'd fucked her since. I heard that out of a class of 300, presumably half of whom were female, there were about six pictures that didn't have a red or black X on them and some had more than one X on them. And the runup to the divorce revealed they were only the appetizers. The main course included one dish who worked for his firm (he ate widely if not always well) and he liked desert, too: usually one in every city where he had a project going.

She took him to the cleaners in the divorce but what hurt him the most, he said, was that the name of the guy who replaced him was named Darryl.

by Anonymousreply 163September 1, 2018 9:03 PM

Ha. R163 I know a guy whose girlfriend cheated on him with a Darryl. Who cheats with someone named Darryl, he fumed. She married him too, much to his disgust.

by Anonymousreply 164September 1, 2018 9:07 PM

Agreed (R141). I knew a female couple - one lesbian and one bisexual - in their twenties who got married in one of those big 'we're being alternative/making it all about us' sort of weddings (which are always basically very conventional), and they would post on FB about their love for one another in a slightly over the top way, I imagined them sitting up in bed not talking to each other but posting on FB about their great love.

The bisexual partner was also obsessed with the wedding - she couldn't stop posting photos of it on her FB, from the initial proposal to pictures of the wedding months after, and changing her profile pic to different versions of her in a white dress - she even went on a blog devoted to 'alternative weddings' and wrote about creating their ultra-special bespoke wedding.

They had been together since they were teenagers so had probably never been with anyone else. I did wonder whether there was some frustration/overcompensation, but maybe I'm just single and bitter.

by Anonymousreply 165September 1, 2018 9:08 PM

[quote]I imagined them sitting up in bed not talking to each other but posting on FB about their great love.

This is exactly what I always imagine when partners leave heart emojis and syrupy comments on each other’s social media posts.

by Anonymousreply 166September 2, 2018 3:02 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 167September 17, 2018 3:19 PM

No Posh & Becks yet? They look miserable.

by Anonymousreply 168October 22, 2018 2:11 AM

Too many contracts tying them together r168. Their brand is far more profitable and valuable if they remain together. Let’s face it without him she would have faded away from the limelight decades ago, along with the other spice girls.

by Anonymousreply 169October 22, 2018 10:36 AM

Patton Oswalt and Meredith are shmoopy on Twitter. I think he didn't want to be alone with a kid and she looks a lot like his ex wife, especially since she has been gaining weight since they married. I am keeping an eye on them.

by Anonymousreply 170October 22, 2018 10:57 AM

Michael and Lisa Marie. Other people ruined them.

by Anonymousreply 171October 22, 2018 11:43 AM

Michael and Lisa Marie were a PR fauxmance.

by Anonymousreply 172October 22, 2018 12:10 PM

Jennifer and whoever.

by Anonymousreply 173October 22, 2018 12:24 PM

r7 wow I've never seen that picture, but I love Angelina's look and Brad's abs. I'm sure their post Mr. & Ms. Smith sex was the bomb.

by Anonymousreply 174October 23, 2018 3:59 AM

R82 Another one down for Kathy Griffin. She just broke up with her longtime boyfriend. Maybe she’s the problem.

by Anonymousreply 175November 10, 2018 2:50 PM

Bieber & Baldwin.

by Anonymousreply 176February 14, 2019 12:26 PM

This is a little OT, but supposedly Mary Tyler Moore and her third husband (the much younger doctor) were such a wonderful, loving couple. 30+ years they were together. Then as she got older and sicker there were numerous 911 calls, reports of domestic violence and threats that the husband made to her in front of police officers. It was pretty shocking.

by Anonymousreply 177February 14, 2019 1:08 PM

R177 Whoa, that is shocking. Never heard it before.

by Anonymousreply 178February 14, 2019 1:22 PM

R145 gets it right. Long term relationships are not about passionate love but pragmatic, patient, understanding and endurance. That’s why it pains me to see people in their 20s getting married. Even marriage in general freaks me out. I’ve been together for 20 years and have no desire to be married. I know every day he could leave and that we need to work on it every day. The presumed entitlement and entanglements of marriage are destructive to long term commitment in my opinion. I know too many couples who were together for a long time who finally got married - easily 50% ended in divorce. There is just something about the psychology of marriage that changes a relationship and makes people presume certain rights or obligations. Just like life, every day is a choice. Take choice away, and you feel trapped which is not healthy for a relationship.

by Anonymousreply 179February 14, 2019 2:44 PM

R179 I take your point, but from the opposite perspective, marriage also forces some couples to work through rough patches and emerge all the stronger for it, when otherwise they might have given up.

by Anonymousreply 180February 14, 2019 5:55 PM

R179, marriage has financial benefits as well. My spouse can now be on my health insurance and we have survivorship benefits on each other's pensions. We can also file taxes jointly and move money around are various accounts. Thank you Supreme Court and Obama and all those who fought for SSM.

by Anonymousreply 181February 14, 2019 8:06 PM

Like R160, mine. At 21 years, wonderful. At 23 years, get me out of here.

by Anonymousreply 182February 14, 2019 9:33 PM

Beck was married? Always assumed he was gay, TBH.

If I’m not mistaken his wife is the redhead from Dazed & Confused.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183February 21, 2019 1:58 AM

Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka have been ridiculous posing cutesy for photo-op after photo-op with their trophy children. It has made me so glad to read the gossip that they're miserable.

by Anonymousreply 184February 21, 2019 2:15 AM

Star Jones and Al Reynolds. That split came out of nowhere.

by Anonymousreply 185February 21, 2019 2:16 AM

Everybody loved somebody sometime. And then they didn't. My story sounds like so many of those above: he was good-looking and rich (Dad owned a Chevy dealership), she was cute and bubbly and for a while it was great. This was before Facebook but the idea's the same: lovey dovey, European and Caribbean vacations with lots of photos and videos to bring home, matching Camaros, a gorgeous house, a boat, parties where they're all huggy and kissy all the time, the works. Her best girlfriend worked with me, so we saw them often enough and thought, Jeez, these kids have it all.

Until the Christmas at the dealership when nobody got their Christmas bonus. The perfect husband, it seems, had written himself checks from the Chevy store for an extra $350,000 that year, spending it on crack and (this was the part I loved) buying fur coats for hookers - I mean, doesn't everyone? Meanwhile, the wife's having their first child that December. As it turned out, not HER first child but that's another story for another day: HE thought it was her first child. And his. She goes into labor, delivers the kid fine, but then has that thing where she almost bleeds to death right after giving birth. And the docs can't figure out why until someone asks and finds out she too has a bad habit: enjoying the Bolivian marching powder a little - OK, a lot - more than she should and more recently than she should have been, too, like doing lines into her eighth month. Because, you know, pregnancy makes you soooo tired... It was touch and go for a while but she pulled through and went home two weeks later with the kid.

Anyway, the health insurance and Dad covered rehab but life without stimulants (and with a kid) wasn't nearly so interesting and it all went to hell before the kid was a year old. The kicker, though, is that the dealership went under a year or two later, at least in part because of the money he embezzled (and maybe paying for the divorce - she cleaned him out) and the father had a heart attack and shortly afterwards died. So does it all end badly? I dunno - I've lost track of the wife and I've only read about him since. But the land the dealership was on must have been worth something because the son, now ostensibly clean, redeveloped it into a high-end shopping center and has made a fortune.

There's no moral to the story apart from the obvious one that appearances can be deceiving.

by Anonymousreply 186February 21, 2019 3:00 AM

Welcome to Hell.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187February 21, 2019 3:11 AM

R186 Damn. No one had any idea at all that this couple wasn’t what they seemed? I mean, how do you hide all that?

by Anonymousreply 188February 21, 2019 11:58 AM

[quote]Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka have been ridiculous posing cutesy for photo-op after photo-op with their trophy children. It has made me so glad to read the gossip that they're miserable.

Where is the gossip coming from? I’ve only heard it in DL.

by Anonymousreply 189February 21, 2019 12:06 PM

Well that was quick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190April 20, 2019 6:41 PM

I nominate the Atlanta couple, he a lawyer, she some Yuppie scum, who knew EVERYBODY, had a big middle aged wedding with her ugly self delivered in a carriage -- and then he shot her in the back "by accident" with a gun he had out because they were in a bad neighborhood. I may go to Hell for it but I derive great pleasure from stories like this. The concept of Spin has turned to pure lying Bullshit along the way.

by Anonymousreply 191April 20, 2019 7:16 PM

R191, I remember seeing that story on Dateline.

by Anonymousreply 192April 20, 2019 7:24 PM

Charles and Diana.

by Anonymousreply 193April 20, 2019 7:30 PM

Michael Bubble and Mary Poppins were so in love. Until they weren't.

by Anonymousreply 194April 20, 2019 7:33 PM

Michelle Williams and her husband seem so mismatched, at least on paper.

He lost his wife to cancer just a couple of years before meeting Williams, and his wife left him with a baby. Both he and his wife were indie artists. They went broke paying for her health care expenses for a year.

Enter rich actress with her own story of a dead ex and single mother hood.

by Anonymousreply 195April 20, 2019 7:40 PM

Sometimes love lasts. Take Donald and Ivanka for example.

by Anonymousreply 196April 20, 2019 7:44 PM

I'm waiting for the day Melanoma finally gets sick of pigshit and leaves.

by Anonymousreply 197April 20, 2019 7:56 PM

R105, I know a couple very similar. Wife was the high school sweetheart. She was a real beauty and kept up her figure. Husband made a good living, nice house, nice neighborhood.

The wife was a stay at home mom who did the whole PTA, Girl Scouts, you name it. Theirs was the house the neighborhood kids went to. She went into it like it was a full time job. Spotless house, every kind of activity she could do with the kids. Hubby traveled for work.

The husband cheated constantly, mostly with a never ending supply of women at work. Eventually, he had a serious relationship with a married girlfriend. One day he decides he’s had enough and leaves the wife for his work girlfriend without telling his family first. He “went on a short business trip” and never came back. He broke up with her on a phone call from thousands of miles away. Then she had to tell the kids. They were devastated.

Unfortunately, he forgot to mention it to the girlfriend first. The gf told him no, she was not leaving her husband for him. He was a side piece.

He eventually ended up with a different woman, and somehow that isn’t working out either. They’re essentially separated.

He’s not better off than he was before. His kids think he’s a piece of shit. They’re older and they are finished with him. He’s living not far from his ex wife. She’s under no delusions. She got a good deal in the divorce. And the house.

by Anonymousreply 198April 20, 2019 8:13 PM

Been with my spouse (Who is also a man) for twenty six years now. The only way you get out of this is if one of us dies. I've steadfastly told him that many, many times. It's the way my family always was. They stayed together until the end.

by Anonymousreply 199April 20, 2019 8:19 PM

You’re lucky, R199. At least he thinks the way you do.

The sad thing about the story I mentioned at R198, is that the woman in that story came from a very broken home. Fucked up parents, they moved every three to six months for some reason, then after the divorce, the mom was staying out partying every night when the kids were small. She avoided them at all costs and they raised themselves basically.

The woman I know told me she was bound and determined to provide a stable home for her kids because of her own upbringing. And she did, but without her husband who really never should have had kids or gotten married. He doesn’t care about them and now they’re old enough to know it. He just seems kind of pathetic to me. Just floundering around not able to find anything with any meaning to him. He’ll die alone.

I got the distinct impression she’d been staying with this guy for years because she was waiting for the kids to get their college paid for, then she was out. But he wouldn’t wait that long,

Sometimes there’s not much you can do.

by Anonymousreply 200April 21, 2019 4:59 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!