Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Masc guys who come out and turn fem almost overnight

It’s not an uncommon phenomenon. Were they faking the masc all along or are they just altering their authentic masc personalities to fit in with the YASSS QUEEN gay scene?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20April 23, 2019 11:18 PM

So, the homophobic asshole OP declares all kinds of things and then waits for the trolling to work.

Fuck you, asshole. F&F.

by Anonymousreply 1March 27, 2018 7:56 PM

Don’t know any, sorry

by Anonymousreply 2March 27, 2018 7:58 PM

Fuck you triggered cunt. It’s a legit question.

by Anonymousreply 3March 27, 2018 7:58 PM

I love Frank but this seriously surprised me

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4March 27, 2018 8:00 PM

Just you OP.

by Anonymousreply 5March 27, 2018 8:00 PM

Ive seen this a few times and Op is right. Its like they overdo the femme after all that repression.

by Anonymousreply 6March 27, 2018 8:01 PM

I get what are u saying, maybe because they think that gay mean effeminate or attention whoring, but i have blame to social media and drags.

by Anonymousreply 7March 27, 2018 10:49 PM

I'm going to bump this thread to say that the men who come out and instantly turn fem were fem all along but repressed it. There are plenty of masculine gays who come out and then continue being themselves. I personally was one of the "overnight" fems. I was feminine ever since I was a child, but I repressed it until I came out and became my most natural self again. I truly do not believe these guys are acting a way they "think" they have to act, they're acting the way they truly are but hid for so long.

by Anonymousreply 8April 23, 2019 10:48 PM

Silly bullshit "observations" about nothing.

by Anonymousreply 9April 23, 2019 10:53 PM

They are not masc guys to begin with, they are stealth fems.

by Anonymousreply 10April 23, 2019 10:58 PM

I need to know the context of these pictures. I don't think Frank Ocean was ever some hyper masculine dude though. He still doesn't seem 'femme' to me either (even after seeing your photos). He just looks like a dude wearing makeup and tight pants. He doesn't look like Jeffree Star or James Charles.

by Anonymousreply 11April 23, 2019 11:00 PM

The butthole wants what the butthole wants.

by Anonymousreply 12April 23, 2019 11:00 PM

Personally, I have never seen this happen.

by Anonymousreply 13April 23, 2019 11:01 PM

Seen it happen a couple of times.

by Anonymousreply 14April 23, 2019 11:03 PM

What do you mean by "fem"? Do you mean using lots of queenly slang, wearing outrageous clothes and camping it up? Or do you mean taking on a natural, unaffected "gay accent", gay gestures and cookie-smelling look that we all use as gaydar clues? The former is overreaction to being free to express his sexuality. It will probably fade over time. The latter means that he's been working really hard not to seem gay to anyone, and now he's stopped trying to pass. That is, if the change happened overnight.

If instead the change happens over time, it's because a lot of men who come out and immerse themselves in the gay community eventually take on some of the accent, gestures and look simply because that's what their friends do and that's what their exposed to.

by Anonymousreply 15April 23, 2019 11:03 PM

Stealth fems is now added to my vocabulary.

by Anonymousreply 16April 23, 2019 11:05 PM

OP is a fetishist of "masc" which is something made up by fetishists. And his vocabulary masc fem is simply transparent projection. Pot, kettle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17April 23, 2019 11:06 PM

Man in the streets, Legs up under the sheets.

by Anonymousreply 18April 23, 2019 11:14 PM

It is not a common phenomenon at all, and what does it matter if a guy swishes it up after coming out? Maybe they want to stop passing so prospective partners know they're gay. Maybe they're not as hung up on what others might think of them as OP seems to be.

by Anonymousreply 19April 23, 2019 11:14 PM

Inspired by Caitlyn

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20April 23, 2019 11:18 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!