Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Many autistics identify as trans.

I can surmise a few reasons for this perhaps.

1. They have no real sense of self 2. They suffer from magical thinking 3. They love to mimic

Any thing else?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28April 23, 2018 3:24 PM

Oh and they are not fully human.

by Anonymousreply 1March 21, 2018 8:36 PM

They have no real identity and even their gender is confusing to them. I can't reiterate this enough- THEY ARE NOT FULLY HUMAN

by Anonymousreply 2March 21, 2018 8:58 PM

Oh FANK you! You fixeded my bagina!

by Anonymousreply 3March 21, 2018 9:00 PM

They have have such lifeless eyes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4March 21, 2018 9:04 PM

Seek professional help, OP.

by Anonymousreply 5March 21, 2018 9:06 PM

The high functioning ones have an insatiable need for attention. They usually love infuriating and annoying people. They have no empathy. And they are usually so ugly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6March 21, 2018 9:08 PM

Great thread! A combo of the anti-autism loons and the transphobic nutjobs!

by Anonymousreply 7March 22, 2018 2:43 AM

R7 AKA the Trans Hag, lives off of disability and his paycheck from the Trans Lobby.

[quote] Who Is Funding the Transgender Movement? I found exceedingly rich, white men with enormous cultural influence are funding the transgender lobby and various transgender organizations. These include but are not limited to Jennifer Pritzker (a male who identifies as transgender); George Soros; Martine Rothblatt (a male who identifies as transgender and transhumanist)...Most of these billionaires fund the transgender lobby and organizations through their own organizations, including corporations.

Separating transgender issues from LGBT infrastructure is not an easy task. All the wealthiest donors have been funding LGB institutions before they became LGBT-oriented, and only in some instances are monies earmarked specifically for transgender issues. Some of these billionaires fund the LGBT through their myriad companies, multiplying their contributions many times over in ways that are also difficult to track.

These funders often go through anonymous funding organizations such as Tides Foundation, founded and operated by Pike. Large corporations, philanthropists, and organizations can send enormous sums of money to the Tides Foundation, specify the direction the funds are to go, and have the funds get to their destination anonymously. Tides Foundation creates a legal firewall and tax shelter for foundations and funds political campaigns, often using legally dubious tactics.

These men and others, including pharmaceutical companies and the U.S. government, are sending millions of dollars to LGBT causes. Overall reported global spending on LGBT is now estimated at $424 million. From 2003-2013, reported funding for transgender issues increased more than eightfold, growing at threefold the increase of LGBTQ funding overall, which quadrupled from 2003 to 2012. This huge spike in funding happened at the same time transgenderism began gaining traction in American culture.

$424 million is a lot of money. Is it enough to change laws, uproot language and force new speech on the public, to censor, to create an atmosphere of threat for those who do not comply with gender identity ideology?

Transgenderism: A New Medical and Lifestyle Market It seems obvious now to look at the money behind transgenderism. Many new markets have opened because of it. The first gender clinic for children opened in Boston in 2007. In the past ten years, more than 30 clinics for children with purported gender dysphoria have arisen in the United States alone, the largest serving 725 patients.

Over the past decade, there has been an explosion in transgender medical infrastructure across the United States and world to “treat” transgender people. In addition to gender clinics proliferating across the United States, hospital wings are being built for specialized surgeries, and many medical institutions are clamoring to get on board with the new developments.

Doctors are being trained in cadaver symposiums across the world in all manner of surgeries related to transgender individuals, including phalloplasty, vaginoplasty, facial feminization surgery, urethral procedures, and more. More and more American corporations are covering transgender surgeries, drugs, and other expenses. Endocrinologists seeking the fountain of youth in hormones for more than a generation, and the subsequent earnings for marketing those hormones, are still on a quest for gold.

Puberty blockers are another growing market. The plastic surgery arm of medicine is staged for an infusion of cash as well as organ transplants, especially womb transplants for men identifying as women who may want future pregnancies. These surgeries are already being practiced on animals and the first successful womb implant from a deceased female donor to another female has already been a success. Biogenetics is poised to be the investment of the future, says Rothblatt, who has headed a massive pharmaceutical corporation and is now heavily invested in biogenetics and transplants.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8March 22, 2018 3:57 AM

I’m skeptical of the majority FTM, who are just asshole straight guys crossdressing....but you are a loon r8

by Anonymousreply 9March 22, 2018 5:58 AM

R9, did you mean MTF? A FTM is biologically a female who identifies as being male. A female otherwise could not be a straight guy crossdressing...asshole or not.

by Anonymousreply 10March 22, 2018 9:26 AM

Opps, my bad.

I’m talking about truck drivers who slap on a wig, dress like whores, and call themselves lesbian.

Males to Females

Predatory men cross dressers

by Anonymousreply 11March 22, 2018 2:10 PM

I have been saying this for years. Trans is where autism and schizoid overlaps.

by Anonymousreply 12March 22, 2018 2:17 PM

It is the best of both worlds! Transaspie!

by Anonymousreply 13March 22, 2018 3:02 PM

I have been saying this for years. Trans is where autism and schizoid overlaps.

Brilliant!

by Anonymousreply 14March 22, 2018 5:30 PM

Autistic people generally hate non Autistic people which are the vast majority. They love to fuck with societal norms and bring their depravity to the masses.

by Anonymousreply 15March 22, 2018 5:35 PM

Fuck you and your obsession, OP!

by Anonymousreply 16March 22, 2018 7:23 PM

r16, An Aspie who feels threatened by the truth. I will never let up on exposing your ilk to the masses.

by Anonymousreply 17March 22, 2018 7:27 PM

R16 this news story comes from Slate Magazine...hardly a right wing publication

Facts are facts. You don’t the repress the OP right to make facts known r16.

by Anonymousreply 18March 22, 2018 7:39 PM

Thanks r,18

by Anonymousreply 19March 22, 2018 7:50 PM

They have a mental illness, just like trans people.

by Anonymousreply 20March 22, 2018 7:53 PM

Truth r20

by Anonymousreply 21March 22, 2018 8:09 PM

Autistics love to stand out with their colors . This is just another ploy for attention.

by Anonymousreply 22March 23, 2018 7:02 PM

[quote]They have a mental illness, just like trans people.

Autism is more than just mental illness, it's a biological defect.

But yes, trannies are fucking lunatics.

by Anonymousreply 23March 24, 2018 8:46 AM

r23- agreed

by Anonymousreply 24March 24, 2018 6:26 PM

Not all trannies are lunatics. The ones who have actual gender dysphoria are, for the most part, keeping their head and living their lives.

It’s the lunatic male cross dressers, and the ugly females who don’t have surgery, who have attention seeking and getting other people to validate their kinks as a form of aggression, that are the problem.

by Anonymousreply 25March 24, 2018 6:57 PM

It’s the lunatic male cross dressers, and the ugly females who don’t have surgery, who have attention seeking and getting other people to validate their kinks as a form of aggression, that are the problem.

Many of whom have autism.

by Anonymousreply 26March 24, 2018 8:33 PM

Its true, they are autistics and creppy, i feel bad about my lesbians sisters.

by Anonymousreply 27March 26, 2018 10:31 PM

Mental illness begets mental illness.

by Anonymousreply 28April 23, 2018 3:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!