Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Mark Evans & Justin Mortelliti Talk Falling in Love, Making Their Broadway Debuts on the Same Block, and Getting Engaged

Mark Evans and Justin Mortelliti have cause to celebrate right now. The couple recently got engaged and both guys are making their Broadway debuts—Mark makes his debut as Chris Bean in the Tony and Olivier Award-winning comedy The Play That Goes Wrong, and Justin is in the ensemble and understudying the lead in the new Jimmy Buffett musical Escape To Margaritaville.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11December 29, 2018 1:49 PM

I agree. it was a D+ movie.

by Anonymousreply 1March 19, 2018 6:56 AM

Oh, JESUS. Two theatre queens who look like brothers are engaged...again.

by Anonymousreply 2March 19, 2018 9:21 AM

christ - nothing more nauseating and self-indulgent than theater people. The need to share any of this is perplexing, but what drives the need?

These two are obviously surrounded by people just like them - who indulge them and their tiresome, endless discussions about themselves. If friends of mine did an interview like this, I would mock them mercilessly.

I love the second picture "oh, look, we're sitting on a rock and laughing"

who the fuck goes on a first date -- in Las Vegas - six hours after an emergency appendectomy? "can you give me a minute? I have to go change my bandages" But, you know what , it just shows how their love was meant to be -- "how couldn't I fall in love with him after getting to know him so well on FaceTime? It was like looking at my reflection."

Wonder how many people they've bored with that story? "Justin. Mark - tell that story about your first date again. Suzie, wait till you hear this - its sooo funny"

oh, and of course: he was making breakfast for two homeless men he met in the park. What was left out was he gave two homeless men handys and felt guilty

"some good couch cuddling time" -- nothing more needs to be said

Why do theater people always need to proclaim their 'passion'? I've never hd a conversation with a friend who used passion to describe anything about their lives.

can't wait to see 'Escape to Margaritaville' - I except nothing less than a true, epic musical theater experience. I've been waiting and waiting for that one person to realize Jimmy Buffett was worthy of a broadway musical.

by Anonymousreply 3March 19, 2018 10:10 AM

wait - they wrote the article-- ?

February 16th, 2018 by Mark Evans & Justin Mortelliti

No way!! they wrote an article about themselves - meaning they asked themselves questions then answered as though they were being asked by a reporter for an interview. OMFG

by Anonymousreply 4March 19, 2018 10:23 AM

r2 They're obnoxious for sure but they look nothing like brothers. Plus, one's swarthy and the other is white, white, white.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5March 19, 2018 12:39 PM

They are cute. But I want to know more about David Elder and Patrick O'Neill.

by Anonymousreply 6December 13, 2018 11:11 AM

R6 What do you want to know? David Elder is 52, and Patrick O’Neill is 36. They got married last summer.

by Anonymousreply 7December 29, 2018 1:55 AM

R7 Interesting. Arte phillips was a lot older than David Elder.

by Anonymousreply 8December 29, 2018 2:09 AM

Who are these—David Elder, Patrick O’Neill and Arte Phillis? Pictures and background please!

by Anonymousreply 9December 29, 2018 2:19 AM

Anyone? I want to know too.

by Anonymousreply 10December 29, 2018 4:04 AM

Please!

by Anonymousreply 11December 29, 2018 1:49 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!