Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 10 - Part 3

Show Shakeup! ‘RHOA’ On The Hunt For New Ladies As Kenya Moore Faces Getting Chopped!

Gurrrlllll....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 601April 26, 2018 6:38 AM

Desperately seeking new peaches!

Kenya Moore was facing getting the chop on the Real Housewives of Atlanta and RadarOnline.com exclusively learned that a casting team was scouting the city for new ladies to add to the show.

“They are meeting so many new women and signing them up to film casting reels,” an insider dished to Radar about the ladies being considered to join NeNe Leakes, Porsha Williams, Cynthia Bailey and Sheree Whitfield as full time cast members.

“They want new Housewives in Atlanta and they are already testing a few ladies.”

As Radar readers know, Moore’s secret wedding and refusal to put her husband on film caused a huge problem for production, and she was even fined $25,000 and booted off the Barcelona trip, costing her a cool $100,000 in lost wages.

“They’re going to make the official call about Kenya and the other ladies right after the reunion,” the source snitched to Radar.

Kim Zolciak was angling for a full-time Housewife position as a replacement for Moore, but her fate was still up in the air.

“Kim coming on board full time won’t be determined until after the reunion is taped,” the insider revealed.

“And Eva Marcille may or may not be brought back yet.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 7, 2018 10:59 PM

You fucking bitch, OP! You forgot the 🍑 in your thread title, as well as not linking to previous thread.

Asshole.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2March 7, 2018 11:10 PM

Yikes, R2.

Perhaps you should chill.

Not everyone has the little fruit emojis on their computers or phones.

by Anonymousreply 3March 8, 2018 2:26 AM

Here's the Part 2 thread...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4March 12, 2018 2:25 PM

They should make the cast revolving like a soap. Just have some of the veteran housewives do a few episodes a season unless they have a major storyline, while introducing new people. Thats how they cast Basketball Wives and it works well.

by Anonymousreply 5March 12, 2018 4:07 PM

Eva says she and Missy Elliot had the same management so they hung out a lot during that time which is why the rumor they were dating started

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6March 12, 2018 4:46 PM

next week is going to get interesting. NeNe might get some major backlash for her "I hope you get raped" retort to a heckler during her comedy show in SF. Kandi then decided to uninvite NeNe from the Great Xscape tour

by Anonymousreply 7March 12, 2018 5:02 PM

Thanks, R7!

I was wondering what Nene was so upset at. I had forgotten about that incident.

by Anonymousreply 8March 12, 2018 8:34 PM

r2 sounds about what I imagine Marlo's etiquette classes sound like.

by Anonymousreply 9March 12, 2018 10:14 PM

So what is the REAL story with Nene and Tyrone that made Sheree and Nene not talk for 4 years? I remember that scene.... and the TRUMP CHECK was only $25,000.

by Anonymousreply 10March 12, 2018 10:41 PM

Do you have to be a self-obsessed Negress or Mulatto with BLEACHED-blond hair to star in this TV show?

What happened to an Inclusion Rider for ordinary overweight blacks?

by Anonymousreply 11March 12, 2018 10:46 PM

R11 = KKKim, showing her true colors.

Go away, cunt. Nobody wants you here.

by Anonymousreply 12March 12, 2018 10:54 PM

So they have Shamea, Marlo, Eva, and Kim all vying for slots and STILL looking for new women? LOL

by Anonymousreply 13March 12, 2018 11:27 PM

R13) That's because they are all duds.

by Anonymousreply 14March 13, 2018 1:27 AM

Marlo will NEVER be housewife. You see how theyre treating Knpenya because she wont film with her husband. Marlow was on WHL last week and couldnt even answer a simple question- what she does for a living. We all know she's... a lady of the night, but at least pretend.

by Anonymousreply 15March 13, 2018 4:35 AM

They really should go ahead and give Marlo a peach. She's perfect for RHOA. Even Nene said in her interview with E!. That she's been trying to get Marlo a peach for years. I'm really curious as to why they won't give her one. Is it her past?

by Anonymousreply 16March 13, 2018 6:38 AM

Like r15 said, she won't let them film her actual circumstances. Oddly, they're fine with Erika Jane on RHOBH not showing any of her life beyond her artificially constructed singing career, but they won't do the same for Marlo.

by Anonymousreply 17March 13, 2018 10:30 AM

Do ANY of them actually show their real lives at this point?

by Anonymousreply 18March 13, 2018 1:02 PM

Oh wow. Bravo can't be happy. ATL just keeps sinking.

.77 demo and just 2 mil viewers.

I honestly wonder if Kenya's absence has caused viewers to tune out.

by Anonymousreply 19March 13, 2018 2:54 PM

And I will say that the good Atlanta insiders to get their shit right. They said Kenya would be punished and completely cut out of multiple episodes (and losing 100K for each one!) She certainly was! 3 in a row?

They have pretty much phased her out.

by Anonymousreply 20March 13, 2018 3:01 PM

I still think she will be back.

I think there will be another producer switch after this season. There is no way Bravo will let their crown jewel slide much more under Beck.

by Anonymousreply 21March 13, 2018 3:09 PM

If Kenya is going to be fired, it's just plain odd that Bravo has used her in recent promo for those dumb commercials they make for upcoming movies. The most recent one featured Kenya, Cynthia, Gizelle (RHOP), Melissa (RHONJ) and Erika (RHOBH). I would think Bravo would totally pass over Kenya for those types of things if they wanted her gone.

by Anonymousreply 22March 13, 2018 5:23 PM

They can't let Kenya go! Not with her new husband and baby making drama! They need to get rid of Cynthia's boring ass.

by Anonymousreply 23March 13, 2018 5:52 PM

[quote]If Kenya is going to be fired, it's just plain odd that Bravo has used her in recent promo for those dumb commercials they make for upcoming movies

I love their bad acting in those commercials. Cynthia has got to have the worst acting skills on earth, like worse than Beyonce. She is not even believable as herself in those commercials lol. She is a gorgeous lady though and I like her.

by Anonymousreply 24March 13, 2018 9:17 PM

I have never liked Eva that much. I've tried to warm up to her for the first part of the season, but her personality is just like it was on ANTM all those years ago.

Did she marry Mr. Sterling yet? IMHO she needs to pump the brakes on having babies with these guys. I know in a year or two she will be dragging Sterling just like she is dragging her ex.

by Anonymousreply 25March 13, 2018 9:31 PM

Eva is boring even on WHL. Tyra said she would bring the fireworks, because they had to edit out a lot on ANTM. Now, I guess Eva is playing the role of politician's (soon to be) wife, and she doesn't want to mess things up.

by Anonymousreply 26March 14, 2018 5:54 AM

I like Eva. She seems way more mature now than she did when she was on America's next top model. But then again she was younger than too.

by Anonymousreply 27March 14, 2018 8:02 AM

[quote]I guess Eva is playing the role of politician's (soon to be) wife, and she doesn't want to mess things up...

Maybe that's why I can't get into her. I know she is putting on for her fiance.

by Anonymousreply 28March 14, 2018 8:20 AM

Reunion was filmed! Here's the early report on it:

As you've probably seen on social media, 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' reunion went down today and sources exclusively told lovebscott.com what we can expect. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ The seating arrangement is as follows (from left to right): Kenya, Cynthia, Porsha (Andy) NeNe, Kandi, Sheree. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ When Kim joins the ladies, Porsha moves to the left and Kim sits to the left of Andy. When both Marlo and Eva make their appearances, they each sit to the right of Sheree. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ We're surprised Kenya ended up with a seat on the end -- whoever sits on the end usually isn't that much of a focus. It's now clear production is upset with her and her peach may actually be in jeopardy. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ However, she may have saved herself with news that she's pregnant (and her husband's newfound willingness to appear on camera). Kenya is said to be due before the end of the year. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Kenya and Marlo had a heated exchange over comments Marlo made about Kenya having a fake husband and earlier comments about her mother. Kenya revealed that Marlo tried to blackmail NeNe with text messages from NeNe's past relationship with John Kolaj. If you remember, NeNe dated John briefly while she was on the outs with husband Gregg Leakes. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ As the story goes, Marlo got John drunk, he ended up at her house and she gave him a massage. During that encounter, Marlo took screenshots of explicit conversations between John and NeNe. Marlo threatened to share those messages with Gregg. It's unclear what Marlo tried to gain from NeNe at that time. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ It almost goes without saying that NeNe and Kim ended up having the biggest blowout argument of the night. #RoachGate plays a major role in the reunion. During that argument, Kenya and NeNe went IN on Kim. Kim refused to acknowledge Kenya while she was sitting on the end -- so Kenya got up and moved to the right of NeNe to make sure she got Kim's attention. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Eventually Kim got so upset she stormed offstage in tears.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29March 16, 2018 9:12 AM

So is Cynthia a full on lesbian now?

She really wants Kandi's "you know what."

The way she was talking (on the bus) about taking care of a woman, making her breakfast, getting her ready for work, etc... that was odd.

by Anonymousreply 30March 16, 2018 12:12 PM

Wig is gonna get nailed!!!

by Anonymousreply 31March 16, 2018 12:36 PM

I just hope most viewers side with the rest of the cast and don't "feel bad" for KKKim or think she's "being bullied". I wonder if her pos producer friend will try to edit things in her favor...

by Anonymousreply 32March 16, 2018 4:52 PM

r32, I don't see any support for Wig on any of the usual RH sites or blogs.

by Anonymousreply 33March 16, 2018 4:57 PM

R33 I don't either. Kim is universally dislike by RHOA fans. And rightfully so.

by Anonymousreply 34March 16, 2018 5:00 PM

I hope that's true about Kim running off the reunion set crying. She is a very divisive person. In a way that isn't even enjoyable, even for reality tv.

by Anonymousreply 35March 16, 2018 5:02 PM

The rumor is that Kenya quit at the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 36March 16, 2018 5:03 PM

[quote] The rumor is that Kenya quit at the reunion

Gurl, bye!

by Anonymousreply 37March 16, 2018 5:04 PM

I am curious to know if NayNay will be shocked or not when Kenya goes after Marlo with all the dirt on what she did to NayNay.

by Anonymousreply 38March 16, 2018 5:06 PM

I'll be surprised if Kenya quits because she needs the money. As far as we know her husband is doing OK financially but that was before they got married. It's 1 thing to have enough to support yourself but another to support 2 people. I think he has kids from another relationship too. Kenya will need to do something for money. I don't know if her hair care line has taken off at all. It was in some stores before

by Anonymousreply 39March 16, 2018 6:43 PM

If Kenya quit, I'm sure it's about as true as the many times Vicki has stomped off the OC set screaming, "I'm done! That's it!"

by Anonymousreply 40March 16, 2018 10:37 PM

Another report...if this shit is true, Bravo better make it a fucking 4 part reunion. It sounds epic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41March 17, 2018 4:10 AM

This reunion is going to be epic. I can't wait.

by Anonymousreply 42March 17, 2018 4:29 AM

I'm tired of the ATL housewives saving all this explosive tea for the reunion every freaking season. Why couldn't Kenya have revealed these texts during the season?

It's been like watching paint dry this year, with exception of Marlo vs Porsha and Kenya storming out of the restaurant, and that aired months ago. And then when the reunion airs you have to wait until Part 3 or Part 4 for them to start snatching wigs.

by Anonymousreply 43March 17, 2018 4:42 AM

think about that list:

NeNe vs. KKKim

Kenya vs. KKKim

Kandi (a little bit) vs. KKKim over the "eat my box" comment

Kenya vs. Marlo

Porsha vs. Marlo

NeNe vs. Sheree

the boring fight will be Cynthia vs. Eva

by Anonymousreply 44March 17, 2018 5:08 AM

[quote] We're surprised Kenya ended up with a seat on the end -- whoever sits on the end usually isn't that much of a focus.

That's BS. Kenya has sat in the middle and end of the couch before this reunion. I love how people try to draw conclusions from nothing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45March 17, 2018 6:56 AM

Update: Maybe, Kenya has never been on the end, but they don't pay her as if she is the least important.

She is one of the highest paid housewife.

by Anonymousreply 46March 17, 2018 7:22 AM

TT said the reunion is 3 parts

But honestly, it's just getting to the point where the only exciting thing about a season is the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 47March 17, 2018 12:34 PM

Yeah, it's the only time they can all be put on the spot and called out & confronted - and not leave (or technically not leave). I think that's why the reunion pay is a separate part of their contracts & they forfeit a ton of money if they don't go....from what I recall of some reunion shenanigans years ago.

Also, since the RH franchise has turned into "you apologize" and "no you apologize first" - the seasons tend to get boring and drawn out. This RHOA season had some stand out good episodes though compared to , mostly the one with the "cockroach" video where nene went ballistic. RHOBH is boring me to death this season.

by Anonymousreply 48March 17, 2018 2:44 PM

Kenya's the only reason I watch that show, if she's gone than the show will be boring.

by Anonymousreply 49March 17, 2018 3:05 PM

I tend to agree. Kenya's absence has been noticeable the last few episodes and it wasn't good.

by Anonymousreply 50March 17, 2018 3:36 PM

I turn off the TV when Kim comes on, I will not put up with her nor her ignorant ways.

by Anonymousreply 51March 17, 2018 3:43 PM

Kimmy left the reunion with croc tears streaming - did she run to Beck?

by Anonymousreply 52March 17, 2018 3:45 PM

Kim starts shit and then run and cry and it becomes those black women are all evil. Kim is so transparent with that victim bull shit. No one is buying it either. Brielle was getting shit dragged out of her yesterday on social media for what she tweeted about the reunion show. For whatever reason. She and wig thinks the other women are somehow jealous of her and her life. Kim really is dumb. And Jr is dumber.

by Anonymousreply 53March 17, 2018 3:50 PM

R53 what did Brielle tweet about the reunion?

by Anonymousreply 54March 17, 2018 4:43 PM

r54, just about how she was "appalled" that grown women would "bully" another grown woman. haters...blah blah....jealousy...blah blah

by Anonymousreply 55March 17, 2018 5:07 PM

of course they're going to spin it as "she was bullied". Disgusting. You get what you give.

by Anonymousreply 56March 17, 2018 5:12 PM

It's about time that these women stood up to KKKim.

They've been letting her get away with shit for a very long time.

And I'm happy that Kandi finally gets tough with her, on the next episode. When The Wig starts swearing at Kandi, she shuts that shit down! "Who the fuck are you cussin' at?" YESSSSS KANDI!

Somehow, I think that with all the tears and victimhood, she'll still come back next season for the paycheck. She is one desperate HOE.

by Anonymousreply 57March 17, 2018 8:23 PM

All I am going to say is that Married to Medicine's reunion was off the hook and chain. I watched both parts in one sitting, and for once, I'm glad my DVR neglected to tape the first part. That made me have to record them back to back. If I saw Part 1 when it aired, I would be dying to have to wait a whole week for part 2.

by Anonymousreply 58March 18, 2018 7:18 AM

All of the RHOA ladies should get together and go to production and let them know they do not want to film with kim anymore. Her mouth is out of control and it's offensive to me and a lot of the viewers according to the black entertainment sites I frequent. No one likes kim period. When she calls these women Bitches! You can tell it's from the heart and it's coming from a place of hate and bigotry and malice. And I really don't like seeing that. Also Kim is a white woman and she comes off as very unself aware about her behavior. And how it might look to the viewing audience. She just dosent care what she does. I really think the women should stick together and refuse to film with kim. She dosent deserve to be on RHOA and she dosent deserve that check. She also refuses to film and go on the cast trips. Even though that's her job. And the other ladies are vocally complaining about that as they should. Kim should not be getting a free check. I'm just tired of her on the show. She's to divisive for me. And I really do believe she's racist. They need to get rid of Kim.

by Anonymousreply 59March 18, 2018 7:45 AM

R58 I hate how Bravo has done Married To Medicine dirty for 2 seasons now. It should not be on Friday. This season has been amazing and would have raked in high ratings if they left it on Sunday

by Anonymousreply 60March 18, 2018 9:05 AM

I still don't understand why Kim is back. She doesn't want to be there, and none of the ladies (save Sheree) seem to care for her. Does Bravo want to cancel DBT?

by Anonymousreply 61March 18, 2018 1:20 PM

[quote] The rumor is that Kenya quit at the reunion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62March 18, 2018 4:56 PM

How many episodes are left?

by Anonymousreply 63March 18, 2018 5:47 PM

That ho Brielle has nerve considering her dumbass mama was most likely getting attacked for something Brielle did herself.

by Anonymousreply 64March 18, 2018 6:00 PM

People who look like Kim and Brielle never take responsibility for their bull shit. It's historical in America.

by Anonymousreply 65March 18, 2018 7:04 PM

R62 has caught Nene with her 'Edges' showing -

by Anonymousreply 66March 18, 2018 10:42 PM

They need to bring Brielle on the reunion. That bitch is 20 something years old and if she can dish it with the old hoes than she should be able to take it.

by Anonymousreply 67March 18, 2018 11:52 PM

Kenya announced she was pregnant on the reunion (it is all over the internet). Guaranteed peach for next season!

by Anonymousreply 68March 19, 2018 12:25 AM

Pregnant Kenya will be even more annoying than barren Kenya. She should just return after she drops the kid.

by Anonymousreply 69March 19, 2018 12:40 AM

If there really is a kid...

by Anonymousreply 70March 19, 2018 12:47 AM

That ho Wig is on WWHL AGAIN??!!

What is Cohen's obsession with her and her horrible family?

by Anonymousreply 71March 19, 2018 1:37 AM

Nene has appeared on WWHL more then any other guests in the shows history. I hope Kim's time on bravo is winding down though. She's a big fat liar. And she adds nothing. Fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 72March 19, 2018 1:42 AM

Kim is a giant ass hypocrite and she shows her gutter trash self every time she opens her mouth.

by Anonymousreply 73March 19, 2018 1:46 AM

Yeah Kim's life is so great that her parents sell her out to the media and tabloids every chance they get. And kroys family don't even like her. They thought kim was/is trash and the kids don't know their own grandparents. Her whole life is smoke and mirrors. Just like her finances. She's fake rich. Without reality tv She couldn't live the way she does. She better enjoy it now. It's not going to last forever. All good things......

by Anonymousreply 74March 19, 2018 1:52 AM

I love the title of the March 18 episode: "Driving Miss Kim"

Not sure what they mean by that, but I'm guessing it's taking a dig at her, acting like some white queen over the black ladies.

by Anonymousreply 75March 19, 2018 2:01 AM

This is fucking hilarious

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76March 19, 2018 2:02 AM

Haha, good for Nene at R76.

Drag that little twat brielle right back to her mommy's rented house, with her 10 brothers and sisters.

They should be living in Alabama, not Atlanta. Trash box.

by Anonymousreply 77March 19, 2018 2:14 AM

I can’t stand Kenya, but I’m all for brining her back—ONLY if her closeted husband agrees to appear on the show.

by Anonymousreply 78March 19, 2018 2:25 AM

Once again, Kim will always be the whore in the townhouse. And Brielle isn't far behind. They really are showing their white trash ways in which they descend. All for a check.

by Anonymousreply 79March 19, 2018 2:26 AM

I don't know how anyone can argue Kenya brings a lot to the table given these last several episodes without her.

by Anonymousreply 80March 19, 2018 2:28 AM

They are ALL hypocrites, and they only take action when it suits them.

Kandi is hypocrite excusing Nene's rape comment after what just happened with Poorsha.

Sheree is a hypocrite for saying Kandi blindly supports Nene when she does the same for Kim.

Then you have Kim getting self-righteous about the rape comment when she's on social media pimping her daughter for tickets.

by Anonymousreply 81March 19, 2018 2:31 AM

This episode is why I love Kandi SOOOOOOO much!!!!

Kandi can be cool as hell, but she's no dummy. Try to play her, and she will always come out on top. She didn't get to where she is by letting people walk all over her, and she has won every single fight she has ever had on this show.

So when Wig tried to wiggle her way around the conversation, and then try to start raising her voice and swearing, Kandi SHUT THAT SHIT DOWN!!!! She told that fucking bitch off and read her top to bottom.

FINALLY!!!!

Truth be told, Kandi is a much better person than I am. If I had to wait 2 hours to meet some trashy whore (who actually ASKED for the meeting), well let's just say that I would never have waited for two hours. That was a goddamned power play, and it proves once again how she thinks she's better than the other ladies.

Get her off this fucking show, because I can't stand the sight of her lying, excuse-making trashy face. She fucking disgusts me.

by Anonymousreply 82March 19, 2018 3:56 AM

ugh this episode had WAY too much KKKim in it. I can't wait for the reunion though as her reputation will permanently be forever linked to racism. I bet fans will start a petition to have her fired.

I wonder if Michael Beck was involved in showing the flashbacks of KKKim's questionably racist moments? He's not the only producer obviously.

On WWHL KKKim said she "was told" the other women met up to pre-plan what they would say to gang up against her. I bet Beck told her that

by Anonymousreply 83March 19, 2018 6:14 AM

I bet Kenya tries to tell people she got pregnant naturally.

by Anonymousreply 84March 19, 2018 10:33 AM

All of the other women are just jealous of beautiful, natural Wig.

by Anonymousreply 85March 19, 2018 11:33 AM

R84: Of course! (because her 47 yo self would never need to use donor eggs (BS)).

by Anonymousreply 86March 19, 2018 1:07 PM

Even Iggy shaded Kim last night on WWHL. The way she was looking at Kim. LOL.

by Anonymousreply 87March 19, 2018 9:59 PM

Does Wig not realize Miss Cohen basically makes fun of her every time she's on?

by Anonymousreply 88March 19, 2018 10:53 PM

r87, I couldn't bring myself to watch them last night, I don't care for either of those blonde hoes

by Anonymousreply 89March 19, 2018 11:12 PM

Same here, R89.

Any time the wig is on, I'm out. I don't watch anything where she makes an appearance.

by Anonymousreply 90March 19, 2018 11:22 PM

You are all just jealous of me, my family and my lifestyle.

by Anonymousreply 91March 20, 2018 2:21 AM

I hope Brielle gets pregnant by some random dude soon. After she gets knocked up, Kim will no longer be the center of her own universe, as Brielle will need all the help she can get being a single mom.

by Anonymousreply 92March 20, 2018 2:29 AM

just 2 more episodes left of the season! Can't wait for the reunion

R92 she'll get pregnant by a man she perceives to be rich. Sadly, she and her mother will never go away.

by Anonymousreply 93March 20, 2018 2:33 AM

Did ya'll hear the rumor that Wig is now trying to set Brielle up with the same "Big Papa"?

by Anonymousreply 94March 20, 2018 3:15 AM

Kim looks deformed. The lips are absolutely atrocious. Her nose looks ridiculous, and she looks cross-eyed for some unknown reason. Her boobs are even bigger.

How the fuck does Kroy put up with any of that? He could have done so much better.

by Anonymousreply 95March 20, 2018 5:12 AM

[quote]I bet Kenya tries to tell people she got pregnant naturally.

Why would she? She's been open when she visited the fertility clinic on the show. You just need to pay attention.

by Anonymousreply 96March 20, 2018 6:36 AM

[quote]Why would she?

Gurl, it's Kenya we're talking about. Despite her visits to the clintic with Ms. Lawrence, that bish will still probably still try to say she miraculously got pregnant the natural way.

by Anonymousreply 97March 20, 2018 6:43 AM

No, she's been seen at the fertility clinic on the island where she married her husband, and she was honest about it.

by Anonymousreply 98March 20, 2018 7:12 AM

Poor Shamea tried to put in the work but she didn't even get an invite to the reunion?

by Anonymousreply 99March 20, 2018 11:30 AM

Sheree is spineless and she doesn't have a mind of her own. She better wake up.

by Anonymousreply 100March 20, 2018 2:16 PM

I thought shamea would have been at the reunion. She was there for season 9's reunion. She had a much more prominent role in the show this year. That's kinda odd.

by Anonymousreply 101March 20, 2018 2:19 PM

I don't think ATL will recover from the ratings slump this season.

by Anonymousreply 102March 20, 2018 2:38 PM

R102 that's exactly why they shouldn't allow a white man to produce a black show. White men, especially white men like beck do not know how to produce black women. They need to get Mona Scott young to produce RHOA. Or Carlos king. No more white producers. They don't have a connection to the culture or the community. Don't be tardy with kim and the other white franchises is more his speed. He should stick to them. Because season ten was lackluster. Clearly!

by Anonymousreply 103March 20, 2018 2:47 PM

I honestly think it's a number of factors.

I think most were disgusted by last season and the rape/drugs thing.

Also say what you will, but Kenya's absence has been glaring. And I don't think the general ATL audience cares about Kim.

The funniest part is that Bravo made such a big deal about getting Nene and Kim back, yet neither did anything for the numbers.

by Anonymousreply 104March 20, 2018 2:50 PM

[quote]I thought shamea would have been at the reunion. She was there for season 9's reunion. She had a much more prominent role in the show this year.

Says who? She tried to claw her way into a fight w/boring ass Eva, who by the way name I had to scroll up to remember Eva's name.

by Anonymousreply 105March 21, 2018 4:52 AM

Kenya will still lie and say the fertility treatments worked with her 47 year old eggs when she used someone else's eggs. Watch.

by Anonymousreply 106March 21, 2018 7:28 PM

So Bravo renewed DTB for season 7, whyTF are they trying to force Wig on RHOA then ?? Who is this ho blackmailing?

by Anonymousreply 107March 21, 2018 9:05 PM

probably in hopes that more people will watch her stupid solo show. Hopefully the trick won't work

by Anonymousreply 108March 21, 2018 11:41 PM

R106) Well, she'll have to carry the baby and raise it, so essentially, the child will be her kid.

by Anonymousreply 109March 22, 2018 7:09 AM

TT reporting that Kenya will be back! Suck it, Wig!!

by Anonymousreply 110March 23, 2018 12:30 PM

Hopefully kim won't be back for season 11. They just renewed her trash show. So hopefully that'll keep her off of RHOA. She needs bravo bravo dosent need her. I'm just sick of her. She's just to toxic and to negative for me.

by Anonymousreply 111March 25, 2018 6:16 AM

tonight we get to see Kenya's husband on camera!

by Anonymousreply 112March 25, 2018 4:25 PM

That should be interesting. Wonder what the women are going to have to say then.

by Anonymousreply 113March 25, 2018 4:54 PM

Shamea tries really hard.

So Eva was basically brought in to film the trip and the finale?

I feel like a lot of this has been filmed out of sequence.

by Anonymousreply 114March 26, 2018 3:12 AM

Eva actuall filmed a lot but they didnt know what to do with her.

by Anonymousreply 115March 26, 2018 4:42 AM

Marc is very handsome but I agree the nose ring is "interesting"

by Anonymousreply 116March 26, 2018 5:22 AM

Will Brielle get knocked up by a black man to push Wig's story to the front?

by Anonymousreply 117March 26, 2018 6:14 AM

Kenya’s husband has a nose ring!!!!!

Nene said it best when asked by the producers if she thought Kenya and Marc were in love. She said, “I believe Kenya’s in love with him”

by Anonymousreply 118March 26, 2018 6:40 AM

I thought Porsha got in another physical altercation with someone this season?

by Anonymousreply 119March 26, 2018 6:42 AM

Porshas turn up can be fatal.

by Anonymousreply 120March 26, 2018 6:50 AM

I wonder who Marc's friends in The Village are, who talked him into that nose ring.

by Anonymousreply 121March 26, 2018 11:01 AM

Was anyone else bored this season, or was it just me?

Hopefully the reunion will be better.

Eva and Shamea were surplus to requirement. In fact Marlo was the only actual friend that brought drama. She's not as self-conscious of her image.

They should get rid of Porsha and demote Kenya and bring in some new women. Maybe even get rid of Cynthia too.

by Anonymousreply 122March 26, 2018 11:09 AM

Yeah this season was pretty much a huge snoozer, like season 8. They had a huge cast too, and it was still boring. Phaedra is probably somewhere laughing her ass off at the ratings.

Anyway, I just want to Marc and Will have sex with each other. That would be the bomb. Marc is the bottom with a nose ring, of course.

by Anonymousreply 123March 26, 2018 1:07 PM

How dainty

by Anonymousreply 124March 26, 2018 1:18 PM

R123 lol they are both hot

I think the problem is they've kept most of the same cast around for several years now so there's not much new drama that can happen. They really need to add 2 new big personalities next season. I think producers felt they wanted it to be less crazy this season than last year with the rape and drugging rumors.

by Anonymousreply 125March 26, 2018 4:53 PM

The reunion sounds like it's going to be entertaining. If so, that'll make up for this less than stellar season.

by Anonymousreply 126March 27, 2018 4:44 AM

god yes fire that boring ass hore .... and a few others...!!! the one dat rolls her eyeballs as they pops out.

luv kim tho , old tart

by Anonymousreply 127March 27, 2018 6:45 AM

Every time KKKim comes on, I shut off the TV. Kim and her family are racist, Trump lovers.

by Anonymousreply 128March 27, 2018 6:54 AM

and there in lies my like/hate for her also. it makes me wonder why she so kkk, was she chased down the alley by them when she was young? or did they try to molest her? or grab at her big hooters? or yell hateful epithets at her? one wonder why some folks are racist....reckon ones life experiences make em that way.... I don't know.

one country for lovers, and one for haters.

yes, that's it.

by Anonymousreply 129March 27, 2018 7:05 AM

The nose ring makes me nostalgic for a simpler time.

by Anonymousreply 130March 27, 2018 8:28 AM

I will forever love Kenya for that trailer park comment.

by Anonymousreply 131March 27, 2018 8:33 AM

No reunion trailer yet?

by Anonymousreply 132March 27, 2018 11:55 AM

ATL keeps dipping in the ratings, under 2 million for Sunday's episode. Bravo cannot be happy with this season.

by Anonymousreply 133March 27, 2018 2:28 PM

Funky Dineva breaks down Sunday night's episode. (The best part of this clip is what she doesn't say about Mr. Kenya Moore.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134March 27, 2018 3:55 PM

I missed the trailer park comment. What did she say?

by Anonymousreply 135March 27, 2018 9:49 PM

NoNo and Wig at it again on Twitter

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136March 28, 2018 1:57 AM

Frenemies.

by Anonymousreply 137March 28, 2018 2:01 AM

I really wish they would all just ignore KKKim so there is no chance she's asked to make more appearances.

by Anonymousreply 138March 28, 2018 2:04 AM

R138) Me too. Kim needs to stay off Atl turf. She walked off for a reason, so why is she smelling up the joint now? Oh, I know -- money. Well, she really isn't an asset to the show, so perhaps she should stick w/her own show and leave it at that.

by Anonymousreply 139March 28, 2018 4:13 AM

The problem is KKKim has dirt on Andy Cohen and she is blackmailing him to stay on the show

by Anonymousreply 140March 28, 2018 4:40 AM

Can't he pay her off with lunch money?

by Anonymousreply 141March 28, 2018 4:47 AM

Damn...

Sunday 3/25/18

The Real Housewives of Atlanta 8:00 PM 1,967,000 viewers (-4.9% from last episode)

0.78 18-49 demographic (-2.5% from last episode)

#3 show of the night

LOWEST SINCE SEASON 1

by Anonymousreply 142March 30, 2018 2:32 AM

I will dance a jig when kenya and nene are GONE GONE GONE

SEND KENYA BAK TO AFRICA

by Anonymousreply 143March 30, 2018 2:38 AM

kim there cause she draws viewers, unlike sheba/shena

by Anonymousreply 144March 30, 2018 2:39 AM

Hi Wig @r143! Don't you have children to pimp out?

by Anonymousreply 145March 30, 2018 2:39 AM

I was hoping we'd get the reunion trailer this week. I guess they'll make us wait until Sunday. I can't wait to see KKKim ripped to shreds by the others

by Anonymousreply 146March 30, 2018 4:02 AM

They are all just jealous of her lavish lifestyle, her hot, adoring husband, and her gorgeous children.

by Anonymousreply 147March 30, 2018 12:09 PM

Meh

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148March 30, 2018 5:03 PM

Good good...KKKim really does look deformed.

by Anonymousreply 149March 30, 2018 5:09 PM

Roach Queen NeNe crying without tears over telling a woman to get raped

Sure you regret it. Sure you do.

by Anonymousreply 150March 30, 2018 5:14 PM

lmfao KKKim looks older than the others! She's allegedly not even 40 but looks early 50s. THAT NECK! That fucked up nose? That botched lips! A mess

Why is Porsha wearing a crown?

Sheree is going to be humiliated with this Tyrone mess.

Kenya calling out Marlo is hilarious.

I HATE Kandi's cry-talk voice

by Anonymousreply 151March 30, 2018 8:23 PM

Does the Mooose’s youngest son have a rap sheet too? Like his mama and older brother?

I guess Moose knows that “forcing” a son into college is a waste of money which is why she’ll let the young son pursue a career in comedy. I’m sure Moose Jr will be the next Kevin Hart.

by Anonymousreply 152March 30, 2018 11:30 PM

To his credit, Brentt seems to be a good kid. I don't know if he's ready for entertainment though. At least on the shy he's soft spoken and rather shy.

by Anonymousreply 153March 30, 2018 11:53 PM

*at least on the show

by Anonymousreply 154March 30, 2018 11:55 PM

I wonder if NayNay will back the Marlo allegations.

by Anonymousreply 155March 31, 2018 12:05 AM

You are all just jealous cunts!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156March 31, 2018 12:10 AM

hideous thing

by Anonymousreply 157March 31, 2018 1:16 AM

Brentt? Really? That’s how you spell his name??

by Anonymousreply 158March 31, 2018 1:27 AM

How is that kid going to be a comedian? He's so mumble-mouthed and inarticulate that the show puts on subtitles when he talks.

by Anonymousreply 159March 31, 2018 2:24 AM

Shame on NeNe, she should make sure her son gets a college education!

by Anonymousreply 160March 31, 2018 9:09 PM

I like Brent. He kept it so cool when Nene was about to go off on him for inviting Brielle to the now infamous roach and/or waterbug party.

Are we going to get to see more of Marc on the last episode? He looks so cute with his dainty nose ring, gurl.

by Anonymousreply 161March 31, 2018 10:23 PM

^lol

by Anonymousreply 162March 31, 2018 10:26 PM

LOL R156 that photo of KKKIM is funny. It should be turned into a meme and used through out social media. Make her regret she made that ugly face.

by Anonymousreply 163March 31, 2018 11:02 PM

Here's Kim's cousin... who didn't get any plastic surgery

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164March 31, 2018 11:21 PM

Does Wig appear to be blaming her chauffeur? Do we think Kroy perhaps pushed her to do RHOA again for the check?

by Anonymousreply 165April 1, 2018 1:54 AM

In that reunion preview, Kim's lips somehow look even bigger. Is it because they're shiny?

by Anonymousreply 166April 1, 2018 1:38 PM

She might have gotten them filled up more before the taping (though it looks like an implant given the weirdly huge size and shape).

She does her face like a drag queen. Lip liner is drawn on way above and below the border.

by Anonymousreply 167April 1, 2018 2:20 PM

Wig still has the nerve to deny she hasn't had any surgery. Someone posted before and after pics of the OBVIOUS nose job and delusional fans still say she looks how she always did. What is wrong with people? Stop denying the world's most obvious nose job (next to Ashlee Simpson) and get over it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168April 1, 2018 2:28 PM

anyone who can't see the obvious alterations to her face is just delusional and stupid. She looks like a science experiment gone bad

by Anonymousreply 169April 1, 2018 4:57 PM

Kkkim's surgery results mostly look ok. Naturally she's quite hideous and it shows on all the children. Her original nose is just nasty you can't blame her for wanting to chop it off.

by Anonymousreply 170April 1, 2018 5:11 PM

KKKim's plastic surgeon is Dr. Lenny Hochstein, whose wife is Lisa Hochstein, formerly of Real Housewives of Miami. Here's a photo of Lisa, who is presenting Lenny's handiwork on her own self improvement.

Her modified facial features hold a very strong resemblance to KKKim's now modified facial features.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171April 1, 2018 5:14 PM

aww...Sheree's dog died today. He recently devoured a box of chocolates when no was looking and has been sick since then.

by Anonymousreply 172April 1, 2018 11:43 PM

I'm trying to figure out why wig looks so cross eyed lately after all the work.

It seems like she had more than 1 nose job. At some point in the past, the tip of her nose was reduced from her season 1 face. But then she went back, and it's the last one that looks ridiculous.

Her eyes look too close together or something weird now. I can't figure out what is going on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173April 1, 2018 11:51 PM

She looks like Trixie Mattel , the drag queen. b

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174April 2, 2018 12:16 AM

Even the finale was DULL

by Anonymousreply 175April 2, 2018 1:37 AM

Currently watching a rerun of last week's episode; here to share a quote of Nene's from this episode, when she is scolding Brent for not electing (attempting) to enroll in college:

" . . . When I was 18-years old, I had dream. But you know what my aunt said, 'Go off to college'; so I went off to college."

The look on Brent's face was like, "Say what? This is the first time I'm hearing this."

by Anonymousreply 176April 2, 2018 2:36 AM

Michael Rapaport and Kenya were ROASTING each other on WWHL! OMG

by Anonymousreply 177April 2, 2018 3:07 AM

I honestly have no idea what they expected when bringing Kim back.

by Anonymousreply 178April 2, 2018 3:14 AM

Fucking Andy Cohen allowig Michael Rappaports sexist ass talkig to Kenya. He is truly degrading to women.

by Anonymousreply 179April 2, 2018 3:37 AM

Andy should've invited Vivica Fox on tonight as well, for good measure.

by Anonymousreply 180April 2, 2018 3:40 AM

Kandi was messy when she commented on her observations upon viewing Sheree's renovated basement and its furnishings and fixtures:

" . . . I look around, and all I see is money." (She almost said, "Tyrone's money.")

by Anonymousreply 181April 2, 2018 3:49 AM

Nicci Gilbert was Eva's party, she would make a good housewife with her dramatic ass

by Anonymousreply 182April 2, 2018 4:04 AM

Is Kenya showing yet?

by Anonymousreply 183April 2, 2018 5:10 AM

I hate Michael Rappaport. He is a sexist piece of shit. I don't find him likable at all and don't understand why Andy frequently has him on WWHL to comment on the various housewives' shows.

The finale sucked. Porsha making Marlo look thirsty for attention was hilarious though.

Eva's daughter looks so much like her crazy father Kevin...

by Anonymousreply 184April 2, 2018 5:21 AM

R172) So sad to hear about Sheree's dog.

by Anonymousreply 185April 2, 2018 6:27 AM

They kept making it seem like wig and Nene were gonna get in a huge fight in the party, and then ... zzz. At least they'll be back screaming and clawing at each other in the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 186April 2, 2018 6:28 AM

[quote]Nicci Gilbert was Eva's party, she would make a good housewife with her dramatic ass

So true.

by Anonymousreply 187April 2, 2018 6:29 AM

I didn't watch WWHL tonight. But why would Michael Rappaport be on the same time as Kenya? He. Came after her ones before I believe on social media and he really disrespected her. I think someone was being messy by having them both on at the same time. Can someone tell me what went on with those two?

by Anonymousreply 188April 2, 2018 7:28 AM

r188, Miss Cohen claimed she had no idea that there was friction when they booked them.

by Anonymousreply 189April 2, 2018 11:33 AM

So is Mark gay? I mean really, he was pinging off the charts.

by Anonymousreply 190April 2, 2018 2:02 PM

r188 this was just a portion!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191April 2, 2018 2:41 PM

MESSS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192April 2, 2018 2:52 PM

Really can't understand how KKKim or Brielle can look in the mirror and think.. yasssss, my face looks good!

by Anonymousreply 193April 2, 2018 4:00 PM

Rapaport is going to be in deep trouble now...he deleted his post but he compared Kenya to an ape with photos...thankfully someone screenshotted it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194April 2, 2018 4:56 PM

Oh no, not the ape pic! Rapaport should've consulted Vivica or Phaedra on how to shade Kendra. Now everyone is going to think he's racist, when in reality he was just reading that bitch like she needs to she read.

by Anonymousreply 195April 2, 2018 5:16 PM

[quote] [R188], Miss Cohen claimed she had no idea that there was friction when they booked them.

It felt like a parting shot. She really must be leaving RHOA for Miss Cohen to set her up like that. Rapaport is fucking crazy, he was arrested for stalking his former wife/partner. Cohen knew Rapaport would not hold back on Kenya and he encouraged it.

I love how the after-show starts with the girl at the bar shading Kenya. When asked if she would be a RH she said "umm...well, I REALLY have a husband... " Kenya definitely caught that shade.

by Anonymousreply 196April 2, 2018 5:59 PM

[quote]I love how the after-show starts with the girl at the bar shading Kenya. When asked if she would be a RH she said "umm...well, I REALLY have a husband... " Kenya definitely caught that shade.

GURL. Miss Egypt came out of left field with ALL THAT SHADE. Kendra keeps a good poker face though. Egypt even said the house-husbands are "emasculated" lmao. Her man is fine too. If I didn't know better I'd say she was auditioning for the show!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197April 2, 2018 6:55 PM

I find Rapaport funny AF but he should stick to RHoNY. That what suits him best.

by Anonymousreply 198April 2, 2018 6:57 PM

Cohen continually confirms what a messy misogynistic bitch he is and how eager he is to trash the HWs.

It's one thing to pit women against each other, but intentionally letting grown ass men have a forum to berate women is just ridiculous.

I wish more people like Kathy Griffin would put his ass on blast.

by Anonymousreply 199April 2, 2018 7:13 PM

Wow I watched the episode and they really went at each other.... I mean it was nothing like "good night wig" but it was pretty aggressive. Rappaport was right though, about all the shit Kenya pulled & nobody ever calls her on.

by Anonymousreply 200April 2, 2018 7:20 PM

and it's weird that Andy thinks of himself as "above" the housewives. Without them, he would have NEVER had his little WWHL show and all the opportunities that came from it. The majority of celebs he's met in the last 10 years has been because of his housewives' fame. If anything, he's lower than them because his fame is derived from theirs.

by Anonymousreply 201April 2, 2018 7:21 PM

Well they all seem to kiss his ass since they perceive he has a role in hiring / firing, which he denies at times. I don't think his denials are true, though. It's a little unclear.

by Anonymousreply 202April 2, 2018 7:24 PM

His contempt for them, other than certain ones, is transparent. Watching a 50yo man sit there and smirk/giggle is pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 203April 2, 2018 7:27 PM

[quote]It's one thing to pit women against each other, but intentionally letting grown ass men have a forum to berate women is just ridiculous.

Honestly there have been worse things said to her by people all over the internet, the man she chose to date (Matt), and certainly by her fellow housewives. Didn't Phaedra say her eggs were scrambled and call her a two-bit whore? Michael didn't say anything that hasn't been said before, and we all have thought these things about Kenya while watching the show. She is a huge phony.

And yall know Andy is a bully, so I wasn't expecting him to do anything else. These women treat each other horribly and agree to get paid handsomely for it, so this comes with the territory!

by Anonymousreply 204April 2, 2018 7:41 PM

Kenya is no more of a phony then the Queen of phonies. Ms KKKIM Zolciak. KKKIM literally lies about everything. Including things people can see to be either the truth or a lie with their own eyes. All housewives are fucking crazy. Some more than others. But Lying ass KKKIM is beyond ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 205April 2, 2018 7:48 PM

Kim has had thyroid disease, cancer, a stroke, Morgollens, fibromyalgia, and restless legs syndrome. But she NEVER had a nose job!

by Anonymousreply 206April 2, 2018 7:54 PM

I get what people are saying. But Michael Rappaport is a grown ass white man going after a black woman. That in itself dosent look good. It will never look good for a white man to disrespect a black woman the way Michael does. It's really crazy how he's so invested in a show about a bunch of women. I mean is he secretly a fruit? Does he want to be a housewife? Or does he want to be a woman. Its just weird for a grown ass man like him to be so damn invested in the housewives franchise the way he is. He really needs to back up off these women. He's a little to involved for me to believe he's truly a straight man. Even if he does have children and an ex wife. It just looks really weird to me. Just my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 207April 2, 2018 7:58 PM

Really R207? Kenya was throwing it down and all I heard Michael say was she was a villain and she was ashy. Hell I'm ashy and I am white/olive complected.

by Anonymousreply 208April 2, 2018 8:42 PM

R208 Yes really! I like Michael but sometimes he can do to much. But I will say that some of the back and forth on WWHL did look like it was in good fun. At times at least.

by Anonymousreply 209April 2, 2018 9:16 PM

btw predictable Vivica Fox went off on her social media at Kenya for the shade about her face looking terrible lol

Kenya was just all over social media mentions last night between Vivica, Rapaport and Marlo

by Anonymousreply 210April 2, 2018 11:57 PM

Some things never change!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211April 3, 2018 12:44 AM

R211 butNeNe and KKKim's faces have changed

by Anonymousreply 212April 3, 2018 12:46 AM

[quote] I mean is he secretly a fruit? Does he want to be a housewife? Or does he want to be a woman. Its just weird for a grown ass man like him to be so damn invested in the housewives franchise the way he is. He really needs to back up off these women. He's a little to involved for me to believe he's truly a straight man. Even if he does have children and an ex wife. It just looks really weird to me. Just my opinion.

Straight men LOVE women. Some of them are even interested in the interior lives of women. These shows have straight male audiences but very few who would admit it.

I thought that homophobic shade Kenya threw at Rapaport -- whether he had a wife or a "partner" -- should be all any of you queens need to know about these women and what they think of us.

by Anonymousreply 213April 3, 2018 2:07 AM

Wake me when Erika's fat old ass has been fired.

by Anonymousreply 214April 3, 2018 3:37 AM

R214 Her ass isn't going anywhere anytime soon. Home gurl is loving the attention housewives fame has brought her. She's to eccentric to get fired.

by Anonymousreply 215April 3, 2018 3:57 AM

[quote]I thought that homophobic shade Kenya threw at Rapaport -- whether he had a wife or a "partner" -- should be all any of you queens need to know about these women and what they think of us.

Exactly. She is fake as fuck. Nevermind though, when Marc says he's "working" at the restaurant while Kenya is in Atlanta, he probably getting his back blown out by New York trade. Kenya better be glad it wasn't a REAL queen up there reading her. Rapaport could've easily went there.

by Anonymousreply 216April 3, 2018 4:42 AM

Rapaport is trash. Queen Kenya wiped the floor with his dusty middle aged white ass.

He knew what time it was.

And black Twitter killed him last night. LOL

by Anonymousreply 217April 3, 2018 5:01 AM

[quote]Miss Egypt came out of left field with ALL THAT SHADE. Kendra keeps a good poker face though. Egypt even said the house-husbands are "emasculated" lmao. Her man is fine too. If I didn't know better I'd say she was auditioning for the show!

There was no shade. You just interpreted it wrong. Basically, she said she wouldn't want to be a housewife, because men get ripped to shred and marriages.

by Anonymousreply 218April 3, 2018 5:48 AM

[quote]I thought that homophobic shade Kenya threw at Rapaport -- whether he had a wife or a "partner" -- should be all any of you queens need to know about these women and what they think of us.

Again no shade, she was just being PC with the "wife or partner" remark.

by Anonymousreply 219April 3, 2018 5:49 AM

[quote]There was no shade. You just interpreted it wrong. Basically, she said she wouldn't want to be a housewife, because men get ripped to shred and marriages.

Gurl please. Egypt started off by saying "I REALLY have a husband", implying that someone (KENYA) didn't have a real husband

by Anonymousreply 220April 3, 2018 5:54 AM

Here is the exact conversation:

Andy: So, Egypt, maybe we can call on you to be an ATL housewife in like two years?

Egypt: Oh, I really have a husband . . . that I really love.

Andy: Do you think that'll be a problem?

E: Well, it seems that men don't last that long on the show. At some point, they are either emasculated or ripped apart.

A: It's rough. Probably, that's the reason Mark was a little shy at first.

This still doesn't sound like shade. I think when Egypt dragged out her statement about having a husband that she really loved, she was just thinking of what next to say, imo.

by Anonymousreply 221April 3, 2018 6:29 AM

If you saw Kenya's face when she said it, she definitely interpreted as shade. Kenya's marriage won't last 2 years.

by Anonymousreply 222April 3, 2018 1:38 PM

Was Pepaw Greg actually asleep at the party?

by Anonymousreply 223April 3, 2018 1:49 PM

[quote] Gurl please. Egypt started off by saying "I REALLY have a husband", implying that someone (KENYA) didn't have a real husband

Exactly! Kenya's muted reaction told the whole story. She'd just got read (and good) by the girl at the bar.

by Anonymousreply 224April 3, 2018 2:37 PM

ATL continued to fall with Sunday's finale going even lower than last week. And I don't think the reunion looks explosive enough to get people to tune in.

I am very curious what they will do next season.

by Anonymousreply 225April 3, 2018 2:49 PM

[quote] Even the finale was DULL

Here's a thought, R175: DON'T FUCKING WATCH THE SHOW!!!!!

Clearly you're a troll, paid to trash RHOA, even though it's STILL the highest rated franchise on Bravo - even more than your beloved NY or BEVHILLS cunts.

But seeing as how you're on Bethenny's or LVP's payroll, you just can't stay away from this thread.

Oh, well. NY and BH will still NEVER get the ratings of Atlanta. So keep on cunting, cunt. You obviously have nothing better to do.

by Anonymousreply 226April 5, 2018 2:06 PM

I used to think that Cynthia was a lesbian, but now I actually think that she might be trans.

Watching her act like a man was somewhat unsettling for me. I can't explain why.

All I know is that if hyper-masculine Bruce Jenner can become "Caitlyn," then hyper-feminine runway model Cynthia Bailey could likewise become "Clyde."

The way she was ogling the women, feeling them up and calling them "baby girl," and chest bumping the men, was really strange. And she seemed to enjoy doing it WAY too much.

The fact that she's super tall, just adds to her manliness.

I think that if it wasn't for her mother, her sister, and her daughter, that she'd actually transition. It's a gut feeling that I've always had about Cynthia.

by Anonymousreply 227April 5, 2018 2:10 PM

r226 is back again and still unhinged.

Listen, sweetie, negative comments about ATL have nothing to do with NY and BH. This season is getting panned everywhere, not just DL.

And before you go on another rant, check the ratings. ATL is now basically on par with the rest, lowest since season 1. Are all of those people being paid to tune out? LMAO!

by Anonymousreply 228April 5, 2018 3:07 PM

Can anyone explain why R228 is on this thread?

by Anonymousreply 229April 6, 2018 12:57 AM

I hope Kenya is pregnant. That would be a funny storyline for next season

by Anonymousreply 230April 6, 2018 4:10 AM

Kenya rocks! Why was this asshole Rapiport even on the show?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231April 6, 2018 6:21 AM

Andy Cohen should be fired & protests against for having that racist misogyny pig on the show with a black women. Cohen is a sexist pig and now we know a racist too!

by Anonymousreply 232April 6, 2018 6:25 AM

r231, he is constantly on because Mandy is a messy bitch and lives to create drama. This is nothing new. He is constantly cajoling guests to attack or talk shit about others.

by Anonymousreply 233April 6, 2018 12:03 PM

It was an entertaining edition of an otherwise painfully boring show. Both Kenya and Michael benefited from being on the show and going at it. No one got punched and no wigs were snatched. It was all in good shady fun.

by Anonymousreply 234April 6, 2018 4:45 PM

Andy loves celebs who are publicly fans of Bravo tv shows, especially the ones he's involved in like the housewives. We'll never stop seeing Rapaport, Jerry O'Connell and Chrissy Teigen on WWHL sharing their opinions

by Anonymousreply 235April 6, 2018 4:51 PM

Andy is messy plain and simple.

by Anonymousreply 236April 6, 2018 5:18 PM

Andy is a talentless ass licking racist!

by Anonymousreply 237April 6, 2018 8:02 PM

so rumors are swirling now that KKKim and Sheree won't be back.

Porsha posted a peach emoji and "karma"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238April 6, 2018 11:19 PM

NeNe replied and I assume "Smokey and the Bandit" mean KKKim and Sheree

unless she meant Kroy is the Bandit lol

either way it seems like KKKim is definitely gone and possibly Sheree

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239April 6, 2018 11:21 PM

oop and Kenya h as joined the party so it's not her

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240April 6, 2018 11:28 PM

B Scott with his late ass claiming to have an exclusive lol but at least this is further confirmation

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241April 7, 2018 12:26 AM

Why would they fire Sheree? She stirs the pot, and she has her whole "dating the con that Nene might have slept with" story.

by Anonymousreply 242April 7, 2018 1:03 PM

[quote] Why would they fire Sheree?

Because she has no storyline.

She's the "bone collector," but that's basically just a gossip mongerer. And gossip is NOT a storyline.

Sheree does nothing and adds nothing to the show.

It's like Nene always said... "you picked the wrong team, boo."

by Anonymousreply 243April 7, 2018 1:13 PM

Marlo once again passed over for a peach. LMAO!!

by Anonymousreply 244April 7, 2018 1:17 PM

I think Cynthia is a likable cast member but she's boring without Peter. I wouldn't mind seeing her go but she won't since she's friends with NeNe and Kenya

by Anonymousreply 245April 7, 2018 7:09 PM

Sheree played herself yet again. I hope it was worth it playing ebony and ivory with kkkim again. I don't think sheree understands how that looks to fans of the show when she's going against her own people on a show where the audience is heavily African American. And she's constantly doing kkkims dirty work and bringing bones back to that racist right-wing asshole. Along with her husband and daughter. That didn't look good or sit well with black people. Check all the black entertainment sites. People do not care for sheree or kkkim. If their both really gone from the show good. kkkim still has her show for now along with a check that comes along with it. While sheree is right back out in the cold. She really was on the wrong team. Hope she didn't spend all of her RHOA paychecks on that monstrosity. Because she's going to need them now. I'm sure kkkim is somewhere laughing at sheree. I hope she thought it was worth it to go against other black people and for nothing at that.

Good riddance.

by Anonymousreply 246April 7, 2018 8:24 PM

I agree 100% R246.

The other girls even tried to get Sheree to redeem herself, and at least admit that it was dirty and wrong to air that video, but she still sided with KKKim.

#WrongTeam

#NoMorePeach

by Anonymousreply 247April 7, 2018 10:10 PM

Every time Sheree gets into it with Nene she gets fired. Damn. I guess the Chateau will be up for sale soon. She better act fast before the market tanks.

by Anonymousreply 248April 7, 2018 10:46 PM

I'll miss Kairo

by Anonymousreply 249April 8, 2018 1:27 AM

Me too r249. Me too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250April 8, 2018 1:31 AM

Sheree dosent even live in that eye sore of a monstrosity. Sheree should have just brought the house she was living in during seasons 2 and 3. That would have been more practical for her instead of building something she can't afford. All that money spent on a house she can't even live in. She should have been banking that money. Nene and kandi are smart. They both bank their RHOA checks. Nene waited to buy her home when she could absolutely afford it. Sheree just lives above her means. This was supposed to be her second chance and she blew it.....again fooling up with kkkim..She won't be coming back again I don't think. That was it.

By the way. They said Andy Cohen tried hard to save sheree but ended up losing in the end. She brought this on herself.

by Anonymousreply 251April 8, 2018 1:51 AM

Kairo is going to have to start doing porn and selling dick to pay the bills! Oh the humanity....

by Anonymousreply 252April 8, 2018 2:02 AM

I hope that along with Sheree and KKKim, they got rid of that stupid little queen of a producer who pushed for WIG to be back on the show.

And while they're at it, bring in an African American Executive Producer who knows the culture, and make the show all it can be.

by Anonymousreply 253April 8, 2018 2:30 AM

Maybe they'll cancel Kim's show, too.

by Anonymousreply 254April 8, 2018 2:55 AM

[quote] Both Kenya and Michael benefited from being on the show and going at it. No one got punched and no wigs were snatched. It was all in good shady fun.

I so agree.

by Anonymousreply 255April 8, 2018 7:13 AM

Andy Cohen is going to miss Kairo ;)

by Anonymousreply 256April 8, 2018 7:51 AM

this could be Sheree's last mainstream interview ever lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257April 8, 2018 6:24 PM

KKKim showing off just SOME of Kroy's gun collection...they really are deplorable

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258April 8, 2018 10:54 PM

The Beirmanns are complete trash.

Good riddance!

by Anonymousreply 259April 8, 2018 11:03 PM

I think sheree is going to end up selling that house she dosent even live in. That whole place is one big waste of money and time. She could have banked that money and had no worries. But no . She trying to be flashy.

Look where that got her.

by Anonymousreply 260April 8, 2018 11:07 PM

and if/when Sheree does go broke again, her felon bae won't be sticking around either. She'll be back to broke and single

by Anonymousreply 261April 8, 2018 11:18 PM

And that'll be really sad. Nene, kandi, and Cynthia are smart. They save their money and they hustle at the same time. Kenya and porsha too. You have to be smart while you're making big money. And from the looks of it they are.

Sheree learned nothing at all. Her second chance it over. I wonder what's going to become of her.

by Anonymousreply 262April 8, 2018 11:30 PM

One thing I like about the Atlanta reunions, is how they all coordinate their clothing with each other.

Some years it's all white, or all another color.

This year, it looks like they're all wearing colorful formal gowns, and they look great. Can't wait for a closer look!

by Anonymousreply 263April 9, 2018 12:42 AM

I like kandi's reunion hair. Much better than last year.

by Anonymousreply 264April 9, 2018 12:56 AM

Is the Reunion on now?

by Anonymousreply 265April 9, 2018 1:06 AM

Was on. It started 8 pm east coast time. It's off now. It'll be back on later. You know bravo runs everything into the ground. Just like E! Does.

by Anonymousreply 266April 9, 2018 1:10 AM

Gurl Andy got in Kenya's ass about her getting married in secret and not on Bravo. I love how her face cracked when he shut down her lies about Marc never watching the show. Bitch please. He's probably been watching this shit with popcorn in hand for years.

by Anonymousreply 267April 9, 2018 1:31 AM

[quote] He's probably been watching this shit with popcorn in hand for years.

And sipping the tea!

by Anonymousreply 268April 9, 2018 1:35 AM

What is Poorsha the queen of exactly?

by Anonymousreply 269April 9, 2018 1:35 AM

After all these years, Sheree still can't see how her constant lies make her the butt of the joke? She would look better if she just said the damn clothing line is dead instead of making up more lies. She never learns.

by Anonymousreply 270April 9, 2018 1:37 AM

In this franchise, there is too much discussion at the reunions about juicy stuff and drama that happened off camera. They do this every freaking year. Porsha and Sheree spent WAY too much time arguing about the trust thing that somehow involved Shamea? on tonight's show. I couldn't even follow how Shamea was even involved in what they were arguing about. Its like they are biting each other heads off and we have no clue about all the back story. Same thing with Kenya vs Marlo about John.

by Anonymousreply 271April 9, 2018 1:42 AM

Did they edit the part from the preview where Nene said "sucking BLEEP" for 20 grand...?

by Anonymousreply 272April 9, 2018 1:45 AM

Wow, that was an action packed part 1 of the reunion!

These ladies really bring it, unlike the other boring ass bitches from BH, OC, NYC, and NJ.

by Anonymousreply 273April 9, 2018 3:32 AM

So Marc threatened to divorce Kenya already?

by Anonymousreply 274April 9, 2018 4:00 AM

Sooooo . . . once Marlo had discovered Nene had an ATM as a boyfriend, Marlo moved in to enjoy the same: " . . . Marlo tried to make Nene's John her 'John." In her response to Kenya's statement, Nene outed herself as John's being her 'John,' saying, " . . . No, he didn't give me $20K; I worked his pockets."

by Anonymousreply 275April 9, 2018 4:09 AM

What was that line Kenya said to Marlo? It was the card reader between the legs line, but it was something else. Man, I was ROTFLMAO on that one.

I need to hear it again, so please anyone.

by Anonymousreply 276April 9, 2018 6:29 AM

r276 "She's the only woman alive with a Square Reader between her legs!"

by Anonymousreply 277April 9, 2018 7:30 AM

Can we get a new host? Andy Cohen is repulsive, his time has expired. Time for new blood as host!

by Anonymousreply 278April 9, 2018 7:33 AM

No, there was another read she had about Marlow.

by Anonymousreply 279April 9, 2018 7:34 AM

lmao @ Kenya saying Marlo looked like John Amos with a wig

by Anonymousreply 280April 9, 2018 8:44 AM

About halfway thru episode 3 or 4, I just quit watching.

I knew that blonde cosmetic freak was gonna be back, and seriously, who wants to see that monster effing screeching at all these other monsters?

I only watch nyc anymore.

by Anonymousreply 281April 9, 2018 9:31 AM

r281 this is the worst season of the city by far. just watch the reunion, you already get a mini clip show with it so you don't have to watch the eps.

by Anonymousreply 282April 9, 2018 9:38 AM

Damn, Kandi has been dragging KKKim on IG!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283April 9, 2018 12:05 PM

Original comment

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284April 9, 2018 12:08 PM

KKKim's comment

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285April 9, 2018 12:08 PM

Porsha looked fabulous in that purple gown. The crown was a bit over the top, but she looked really good.

And gurl held her own. I tell you, people think she's dumb, but she can defend herself like no other - right or wrong.

Oh, and Kenya shut down Marlo SO quickly. She read her from top to bottom, and Marlo didn't say peep to Kenya after that.

by Anonymousreply 286April 9, 2018 12:53 PM

Has anyone else noticed what a miserable person Kim Zolciak is?

Every time she appears on camera, she's either scowling, complaining, swearing, or all three. She is like this black cloud of unhappiness, and she really bring the show and the mood down.

The Atlanta ladies may fight a lot, but at least they're funny, and lively, and joyful. Zolciak is just a miserable and unhappy bitch.

I honestly don't know who would ever want to watch her show.

by Anonymousreply 287April 9, 2018 1:48 PM

R287 The reason for KKKIM being so unhappy is that her whole life is nothing but smoke and mirrors. She doesn't have what she wants everyone to think she does. She neither kroy have relationships with their parents anymore. She wants a Kardashian lifestyle but don't have the funds for it. Which is why she had to take her ass back to RHOA. Nene is doing well, kandi is doing well. And I bet all of that plays a part in why kkkim and sheree don't nene.

In my opinion kkkim and sheree both are unhappy deep inside.

by Anonymousreply 288April 9, 2018 1:59 PM

Your obsession with Kim is insane. She’s barely on the show.

Clearly, she reminds you of some part of yourself that you loathe and want destroyed.

Seek help.

by Anonymousreply 289April 9, 2018 2:00 PM

I still cannot believe in all these years that Sheree has not managed to put together some type of moderately successful business.

by Anonymousreply 290April 9, 2018 2:01 PM

[quote] Your obsession with Kim is insane. She’s barely on the show.

It's not an obsession. It's revulsion.

No one here likes her. NO ONE.

As for her being "barely on the show," she shouldn't be on the show AT ALL. She doesn't belong, and she most definitely isn't wanted.

I'm so glad she got fired. GOOD RIDDANCE!

by Anonymousreply 291April 9, 2018 2:15 PM

Two questions:

Is Kenya still pregnant?

Will Eva be back for season 11? She didn't really bring much to season 10, to be honest.

by Anonymousreply 292April 9, 2018 2:20 PM

This season seemed like a big ass mess BTS. There was no coherence to any of it.

by Anonymousreply 293April 9, 2018 2:39 PM

R290 - Joggers!

by Anonymousreply 294April 9, 2018 3:42 PM

Why do people enjoy a 50yo man-girl who gets his jollies by picking on women?

by Anonymousreply 295April 9, 2018 3:44 PM

r295 We aren't talking about Kim anymore.

r290 She's straight up stupid. She better hope and pray her children end up being successful in whatever venture they pursue and support her because this.bitch.is.stupid. I was rooting for Sheree in the first two seasons because she had an underdog quality but I will never be caping for her again. To lie, on the spot, in front of cameras about She by SheBroke and witnessing the awkward reaction by the other women (because they know it was a lie) is embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 296April 9, 2018 4:20 PM

the odd thing is back in the day, Sheree DID have a successful boutique. Celebrities when they were in town would shop there. I remember Gabrielle Union talking about it 1 time on WWHL. Not sure when or why the store closed but she never got back into it with the money from RHOA

by Anonymousreply 297April 9, 2018 4:26 PM

I'm on Porsha's side about Kandi. Kandi wants everyone to kiss her ass, as could be seen on the Xscape show. Porsha apologized twice already so Kandi needs to move on. Even Mama Joyce got over the shit and normally she would put a hit out on somebody. The whole thing was Kandi's fault anyway for becoming best friends with that fraud Phaedra. Phaedra is the one who started the fucking rumor so Kandi should take it up with Phaedra. Porsha should just say that.

by Anonymousreply 298April 9, 2018 4:34 PM

^ Yeah, they're all acting like it was 100% Porsha's fault when a huge piece of it was Phaedra. Phaedra really fucked herself with that insane rumor. I can't imagine what she was thinking when she made that up.

by Anonymousreply 299April 9, 2018 5:04 PM

oh c'mon Porsha is not a child. When Phaedra told her the lie that Kandi wanted to drug and rape her, Porsha should have known that was bs right away

by Anonymousreply 300April 9, 2018 5:37 PM

ok but Porsha has apologized for spreading the lies more than once and she didn't even start that rumor. Deep down Kandi is probably still embarrassed that she even let herself be associated so closely to someone like Phaedra and she's taking it out on Porsha

by Anonymousreply 301April 9, 2018 5:50 PM

I think porsha knew it was a lie from the very beginning. But she ended up playing the nut role at the season 9 reunion when she saw her peach was probably in danger.

Porsha nor phedera is innocent. They both knew what they were doing. Porsha was just lucky enough to get away with it.

by Anonymousreply 302April 9, 2018 6:09 PM

R297 sheree not only lost her boutique store. But she lost the whole damn building. She actually owned the building her store was in. From what I heard it was prime real estate in and really nice part of Atlanta.

When sheree was married to Bob Whitfield. He got her set up in business and helped her start her boutique store. And he brought the whole building for her too. Funky Dineva said sheree lost everything because she didn't understand business and she didn't know what she was doing. So she ended up losing everything through bad business management.

That building was a huge asset for her. And she could have leased space and done all kinds of things to generate income for herself. But she lost it all. So now we know why "She by Sheree" hasn't taken off. She dosent know what she's doing.

I hope something ends up working for her. Because she's going to have to generate an income. Bills don't stop coming.

by Anonymousreply 303April 9, 2018 6:22 PM

I thought Kandi and Kkkim made up on the last episode? What happened that made Kandi so angry at kkkim?

by Anonymousreply 304April 9, 2018 6:26 PM

R503 I wonder how much Chateau Sheree is worth. If she decided to sell it before she goes broke and the home goes into foreclosure, she could probably make a decent amount off of it and live in a condo for a while

by Anonymousreply 305April 9, 2018 6:32 PM

I meant R303

by Anonymousreply 306April 9, 2018 6:32 PM

R304 Kandi didn't see all of KKKim's behavior or confessionals until the season aired so she learned it was all an act. Of course she should have known that beforehand but at least she realizes it now. Everyone except for Sheree is done with her.

I hope Cynthia gets in some good lines at the reunion. Ever since she joined the show, she's been put down constantly by KKKim for some reason. Maybe because Cynthia comes off as really nice aka easy target but she can read when she wants to.

by Anonymousreply 307April 9, 2018 6:34 PM

But Sheree was quick to remind Nene she wasn't "that gurl" back in the day! Normally Nene would get with it and start throwing shade but she was very diplomatic on last night's episode. Of course all of that is going out of the window when trashbag Party City wig shows up.

by Anonymousreply 308April 9, 2018 6:35 PM

Nene was right about kkkims old wigs though. They really did look like they were from party city. LOL Nene is crazy.

by Anonymousreply 309April 9, 2018 6:48 PM

Damn, it's wild how the show basically started as Sheree vs. Nene and now look where we are, 10+ years later. Sheree is gonna end up as Atlanta's own Miss Havisham

by Anonymousreply 310April 9, 2018 7:37 PM

I read that Sheree doesn't live in her house? Is that right? Why? I love all the dragging on Kim. What of trash box she is. What happened with Kroy's family? I thought they were pretty solid?

by Anonymousreply 311April 9, 2018 7:44 PM

Kandi mentioned awhile back that she felt KKKim didn't give her the credit for that dumb Tardy song, and that she has tried to let it go because she has much bigger things going on. So obviously the resentment is still there.

Can you imagine if you were Kroy's parents and he was married to a used up whore like Kim with 2 kids by different fathers already? I'm sure they weren't happy. Though they did give their son that stupid name, so they can't be that smart.

by Anonymousreply 312April 9, 2018 7:53 PM

r312 considering Kroy is also most likely his parents retirement plan, I'm sure they didn't try to push back on his sons ......choices.

by Anonymousreply 313April 9, 2018 7:58 PM

R310 you're right about sheree. I remember when the show first started ten years ago. I thought sheree was genuinely rich. She had that big has she shared with Bob whitfield and she was working on her own clothing line and she had a personal assistant and house keeper and personal cooks etc etc.

And then all of her real business started to get reported on in the press. And you realized her whole life was smoke and mirrors. It was all a lie. Remember her season one tag line. " people are intimidated by my success." What success? Everything she had came from her at the time soon to be ex husband. And she was about to lose it all.

Sheree really is delusional. At least on the show. Now nene is the one who genuinely has money and success and I really think sheree resents nene for that. Sheree can't seem to get it together. And now it's been reported that she's fired from the show for a second time. I don't know what's going to become of sheree now.

Good luck to her.

by Anonymousreply 314April 9, 2018 8:20 PM

Sheree resents NeNe because she came from the sticks and used to be a stripper.

by Anonymousreply 315April 9, 2018 8:27 PM

Sheree is also really bad with money.

by Anonymousreply 316April 9, 2018 8:39 PM

Sheree better consult with Iyanla and a good real estate listing agent so she can make a coin off the Chateau and get her life together before it all falls apart again. Kairo can only make so much modeling.

Marc is a stuck up little queen isn't he. He better prelube his hole because there ain't no way Bravo is going to let Kenya stay on this show without him being featured front and center. Especially now that she's having a baby.

by Anonymousreply 317April 9, 2018 8:45 PM

Sadly, Sheree already did consult with Iyanla. Seriously.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318April 9, 2018 8:47 PM

R318 And apparently sheree learned absolutely nothing.

by Anonymousreply 319April 9, 2018 8:49 PM

Pleeeeze... No Peach for Marla!

by Anonymousreply 320April 9, 2018 9:41 PM

R314 - I don't think Sheree will return because there's no story line ... BTW, did you notice how 'out of touch' she was at the Reunion #1? She-by-Sheree sweats - ha!

by Anonymousreply 321April 9, 2018 9:47 PM

I think Marlo getting shut down really quickly by Kenya serves as another reason why they don't want to bring her on full time. She's not a great foil. She's simply a backup weapon to whomever she clings onto.

by Anonymousreply 322April 9, 2018 10:14 PM

The need to fire Kenya too. Bring in Toya and Quad from Married to Medicine!

by Anonymousreply 323April 9, 2018 10:21 PM

Kandi was also pissed that Wig insinuated that Kandi approached her for sex as well.

by Anonymousreply 324April 9, 2018 10:57 PM

Friendly reminder of John Amos during a simpler era.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 325April 9, 2018 11:52 PM

r325!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 326April 10, 2018 12:00 AM

don't laugh too hard, NeNe! You were arrested at least 3 times yourself

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 327April 10, 2018 12:07 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328April 10, 2018 12:07 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 329April 10, 2018 12:08 AM

'Nessa, Gurrrrl! Funky Dineva breaks da shit dowwwwwn!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 330April 10, 2018 12:21 AM

"Let's break down the looks . . . Porsha look, it gave me too much 'Princess-out-of-Coloring Book-look.'"

by Anonymousreply 331April 10, 2018 12:29 AM

Totally agree with Dineva about it being extremely suspect that Kenya hasn't met Marc's parents. I bet Kenya's dad can't stand that city boy Marc!

by Anonymousreply 332April 10, 2018 2:02 AM

Unfortunately, the reason Kenya has yet to meet Marc's parents is because Marc is/was merely a 'cover' for her surrogate pregnancy.

In the episode where Marc finally made an appearance, there was absolutely no chemistry between them. Zero. (Remember this season's scene where she was in his clothes closet at her ATL house, where there were very minimal men's clothing in it, WITH the price tags still affixed to the clothes?)

Kenya is 47-years old, 47-YEARS OLD!

Gurrl!

by Anonymousreply 333April 10, 2018 2:50 AM

Established, good-looking, wealthy mens of certain age (Marc's age) ain't chasing 47-year old women to get married. Such mens are dating women half that age (many, many women), if not younger.

by Anonymousreply 334April 10, 2018 3:14 AM

Wasn't it reported that Marc also has a couple of kids from a previous relationship?

by Anonymousreply 335April 10, 2018 3:15 AM

Marc does have at least one child.

I need more info on him though. Michelle Brown from StraighfromtheA usually would've dug up all info on someone like Marc and put it online. But she's been too busy getting involved with Khia and TS Madison's beef. Someone in NYC needs to spill the tea on his guy, because this whole thing with Kenya is just too suspicious.

by Anonymousreply 336April 10, 2018 3:24 AM

Funky Dineva briefly touched on Marc's game at the end of her video summarizing the episode of his appearance.

At the end of her video, she closed saying, "If it were me, I wouldn't be bragging about any man Chef Roble introduced me to." Then she immediately hung up on 'Nessa Gurl' and left it there.

by Anonymousreply 337April 10, 2018 3:30 AM

[quote]Has anyone else noticed what a miserable person Kim Zolciak is?

Every time she appears on camera, she's either scowling, complaining, swearing, or all three. She is like this black cloud of unhappiness, and she really bring the show and the mood down.

The Atlanta ladies may fight a lot, but at least they're funny, and lively, and joyful. Zolciak is just a miserable and unhappy bitch.

I honestly don't know who would ever want to watch her show.

So true and on point!

by Anonymousreply 338April 10, 2018 5:37 AM

[quote]I think porsha knew it was a lie from the very beginning. But she ended up playing the nut role at the season 9 reunion when she saw her peach was probably in danger. Porsha nor phedera is innocent. They both knew what they were doing. Porsha was just lucky enough to get away with it.

That's the plain truth -- right there!

by Anonymousreply 339April 10, 2018 5:38 AM

[quote]I hope something ends up working for her. Because she's going to have to generate an income. Bills don't stop coming.

I thought Sheree is a working real estate agent, and a few years ago, she even pitched an Atlanta real estate show.

by Anonymousreply 340April 10, 2018 5:39 AM

[quote]I don't think Sheree will return because there's no story line .

Doesn't she have a man in prison? That's a storyline in itself. If he is soon to be released, that's even jucier, but I guess even that is up in the air.

by Anonymousreply 341April 10, 2018 5:44 AM

[quote]Has anyone else noticed what a miserable person Kim Zolciak is? Every time she appears on camera, she's either scowling, complaining, swearing, or all three. She is like this black cloud of unhappiness, and she really bring the show and the mood down. The Atlanta ladies may fight a lot, but at least they're funny, and lively, and joyful. Zolciak is just a miserable and unhappy bitch. I honestly don't know who would ever want to watch her show.

So true and on point!

by Anonymousreply 342April 10, 2018 5:47 AM

Anyone else see Miss Beck in the TMZ video traveling with the KKKs?

by Anonymousreply 343April 10, 2018 11:53 AM

What was nene arrested for so many times? Stealing chin implants?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 344April 10, 2018 12:32 PM

[quote]"If it were me, I wouldn't be bragging about any man Chef Roble introduced me to." Then she immediately hung up on 'Nessa Gurl' and left it there.

Child, I think Chef Roble and Marc have been trolling Kenya this whole time.

by Anonymousreply 345April 10, 2018 12:38 PM

Why do people watched this scripted garbáge ?

by Anonymousreply 346April 10, 2018 12:52 PM

Does you gots to be from Atlanta, birthed and raised?

by Anonymousreply 347April 10, 2018 12:53 PM

Okay, so having watched the reunion three times already, I have decided that Kenya isn't really married.

I'm guessing the reason she got married in secret is that she was able to take all the "romantic" wedding photos, to give the illusion of being married, without having anyone there to witness the actual ceremony.

She can make up any old story afterwards, and try to pass it off as the truth.

Kenya didn't even invite her father. Why? Because he would have been a witness to the fraud.

The other thing is that she didn't even meet Marc's parents. Why not? Because they're not really married. So why bother?

Lastly, I believe what someone wrote up-thread about it being her cover for having a baby. Whether or not Marc is the actual father of the baby.... we'll never know. It could have been part of the deal, or not.

It's convenient for both Kenya and Marc. Kenya gets her "wedding" and her baby, and Marc gets a beard. Win-win.

Oh, and yeah - I do think that Marc is gay.

by Anonymousreply 348April 10, 2018 1:39 PM

Wouldn't it be pretty easy to unearth if it wasn't legal?

by Anonymousreply 349April 10, 2018 1:44 PM

[quote] Wouldn't it be pretty easy to unearth if it wasn't legal?

Fortunately for Kenya, neither Andy nor the other ladies asked to see the marriage certificate. Otherwise, she would have been screwed.

Interestingly, Kenya is on somewhat good terms with Nene and Kandi, so they are not questioning her. Everyone is giving her the benefit of the doubt.

However, Marlo (the scammer who would know a scam) is CERTAIN that Kenya isn't married. She looks petty saying so on the show, but I think that her "street" instincts are telling her that Kenya is lying. People aren't listening to Marlo because she acts like a fool sometimes, but she smells a rat, and I believe her.

The other one questioning her is Porsha. Indeed, why not invite your "best friend" to the wedding, if you two are supposedly so close? That was a valid question. And Kenya's excuse was pretty lame - "Cynthia has a big mouth." I call bullshit on that one.

This is the first time that I've really seen Kenya squirm and wiggle her way out of answering a question, and when someone keeps dodging a question (the way that Kenya was doing), it usually means that the person is lying.

I think it's time for Kenya to show the marriage license, and put the whole issue to rest. However, I don't think she ever will produce a certificate.

by Anonymousreply 350April 10, 2018 2:02 PM

Gurl if fraud expert Phaedra was still on the show you know she would've been found evidence that Kenya's marriage is fake

by Anonymousreply 351April 10, 2018 2:09 PM

Another suspicious person was Andy.

You look at all the other housewives who got married while on their respective shows: Lori (OC), Tamra (OC), Cynthia (ATL), Nene (ATL), Kandi (ATL), Bethenny (NY), and they ALL got to have their weddings televised as a "special event," except for Lori, who wanted hers private.

Now ask yourself why Kenya - one of the biggest attention whores and self promoters around - would not want her own wedding special? She would have DIED for all of the focus to be on her, if she had a real marriage.

Yet her wedding took place BEFORE filming started, in a huge rush. With no guests. That just doesn't make sense.

To me, Kenya did a rushed fake wedding, so that she can have an instant baby (which she claims is due later in the year), and THAT is going to be her storyline on the show. Funny how she's okay with having the pregnancy be a storyline on the show, but not the wedding. Hmmmm.....

by Anonymousreply 352April 10, 2018 2:19 PM

I feel like she’s lying about the baby. I don’t follow her on social media so maybe I’m wrong, but she sounded like she was lying when she talked about it at the reunion.

She made it seem like she’s pregnant, but I’m thinking she’s using a surrogate—IF indeed there is a baby. BUT I wouldn’t be surprised is she comes out saying she miscarried.

YES this bitch is THAT desperate to hang on to her peach.

by Anonymousreply 353April 10, 2018 3:29 PM

She can't do a surrogate at this point.

She flat out said during the reunion that she's pregnant. There's no going back on that statement.

You can fake a marriage, but you can't fake a pregnancy. A surrogate is someone else carrying the baby for you. However, Kenya said that SHE is pregnant.

So the cameras will follow her around, and we'll see what happens.

by Anonymousreply 354April 10, 2018 3:38 PM

Then she sounded like she was flat out lying. This is turning into a Lifetime movie.

by Anonymousreply 355April 10, 2018 3:51 PM

R354: I just rewatched the reunion! Kenya did NOT say she was pregnant!! They asked if she was pregant. She did not say "yes". She said Marc and her "will definitely be welcoming a baby boy or girl later this year." Exact words. When Andy asked her on how many months pregnant, she did not answer saying she didn't feel comfortable, nervous talking about the "details" etc...

I am with R353! She is using a surrogate or adopting (or "miscarriage"). Watch!

by Anonymousreply 356April 10, 2018 5:48 PM

well it was reported earlier this year that she had gone to a fertility clinic with Marc in the Caribbean

by Anonymousreply 357April 10, 2018 6:08 PM

[quote] Kenya did NOT say she was pregnant!! They asked if she was pregant. She did not say "yes". She said Marc and her "will definitely be welcoming a baby boy or girl later this year." Exact words. When Andy asked her on how many months pregnant, she did not answer saying she didn't feel comfortable

Wow. Kenya is starting to sound just like phony Phae-Phae.

Few details, lots of double-talking, and lots of lies.

At least Phaedra's marriage, pregnancy, and kids were real.

Kenya is just completely full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 358April 10, 2018 7:38 PM

Nene looked better with her African nose. She done fucked it up. John Amos in a wig was a great comment but I think Kenya got the first name wrong.

by Anonymousreply 359April 10, 2018 7:49 PM

Yeah, she called Marlo "James Amos in a wig."

I didn't get that, because I've never heard of a James Amos.

by Anonymousreply 360April 10, 2018 8:18 PM

Call me crazy, but I think Kenya had a split second mental break where she was confusing John Amos and Edward James Olmos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 361April 10, 2018 8:39 PM

Kenya on instagram live last night says she isn't using surrogacy and if she's back next season her pregnancy will be her storyline. That part starts at 8:15

and yes that's her natural hair in the video

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362April 10, 2018 11:17 PM

R362: I will believe it when I see it!

by Anonymousreply 363April 10, 2018 11:26 PM

So she’s not pregnant

by Anonymousreply 364April 11, 2018 12:41 AM

[quote] I think Kenya had a split second mental break

She also said, "one pony trick." The correct term is "one trick pony."

[quote] So she’s not pregnant

Kenya's like Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof."

Lie about being pregnant first, then get pregnant later.

Andy should have said, "this girl's got life in her."

If I didn't know any better, Kenya probably stole the storyline straight from the movie!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 365April 11, 2018 12:57 AM

[quote] Kenya's like Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof."

Complete, with the gay and closeted husband!

by Anonymousreply 366April 11, 2018 1:00 AM

Kenya, call me. I have extra 'bumps.'

by Anonymousreply 367April 11, 2018 1:18 AM

Y'all are coming hard for Kenya in this tonight. Damn.

by Anonymousreply 368April 11, 2018 1:19 AM

KKKim got clowned hard by Marlon Wagons on social media. He compared her to his white chicks characters. Twitter is roasting her ass alive. She even disabled the comments on her social media pages. People are letting KKKim have it. And it's well deserved. She's been running her mouth all season now the heat is on her.

By the way nene is friends with Marlon. LOL. Be careful who you fuck with.

by Anonymousreply 369April 11, 2018 1:24 AM

Part I scored a 2.44 rating, the highest since episode #6 scored season high 2.64

R369 Marlon also knows Kenya as they shot a comedic love scene together like 20 years ago. KKKim is fucked

by Anonymousreply 370April 11, 2018 1:57 AM

Chile please.... she does not look pregnant in that youtube video - no fuller face, no fuller breats, no glow and no baby bump. She seemed to be hiding her body...Not something she would do if she was showing. Also, I recall the episode where she wanted to freeze her eggs and the doctor said her eggs were too old. If she already had a frozen stash, why was she trying to freeze more a few years ago? Not buying what she selling until I see a baby belly and baby (still question it even then because it's Kenya and she lies a lot).

by Anonymousreply 371April 11, 2018 2:47 AM

*breasts

by Anonymousreply 372April 11, 2018 2:48 AM

[quote] I recall the episode where she wanted to freeze her eggs and the doctor said her eggs were too old

My official diagnosis, was that Kenya had "rotten eggs."

by Anonymousreply 373April 11, 2018 3:10 AM

More seriously, for her own sake and peace of mind, she really should disappear from the public eye; quietly adopt a baby on her own; and live quietly and happily ever after with her child, and just her child.

by Anonymousreply 374April 11, 2018 3:17 AM

r374 From personal experience, it works!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 375April 11, 2018 8:05 AM

You mean Marlon Wayans right?

by Anonymousreply 376April 11, 2018 11:42 AM

of course NeNe would be friends with EJ Johnson lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 377April 11, 2018 11:48 PM

I didn't know EJ was Nene' homegurl! He better be featured on the show next season if she comes back

by Anonymousreply 378April 12, 2018 1:17 AM

I'm just waiting for Nene to tell WIG:

"Is you handicapped?? Where. Is. Your Scooter???!!!"

rofl

by Anonymousreply 379April 12, 2018 1:20 AM

lmfao NeNe and Sheree went back and forth again today on social media. I don't know why Sheree saved this until after getting fired.

by Anonymousreply 380April 12, 2018 4:27 AM

Now Nene's fighting with Reza from Shahs of Sunset!

She and Reza were going at it on Monday's Watch What Happens Live!

by Anonymousreply 381April 12, 2018 1:10 PM

Ugh. If anyone is worse than Moose, it's that fat queen Reza.

by Anonymousreply 382April 12, 2018 1:15 PM

R381 then they made up on the after show lol

by Anonymousreply 383April 12, 2018 4:27 PM

Time to fire Andy Cohen! He degrades and hates real women!

by Anonymousreply 384April 13, 2018 3:32 AM

r384, the women are also degraded by the fans as well as by the shows themselves.

by Anonymousreply 385April 13, 2018 3:06 PM

the ladies appear makeup free! Well, I think KKKim is wearing something

Sheree has amazing skin

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386April 13, 2018 6:18 PM

When is NeNe Lecks taking Andy Cohens job hosting the shows?

by Anonymousreply 387April 14, 2018 6:15 AM

Only three are truly makeup free, and they are Cynthia, Porsha, and Kandi.

by Anonymousreply 388April 14, 2018 7:15 AM

WWHL with all of the housewives from different franchises was kinda fun. Wish they had more from ATL and other all the franchises. But it was pretty interesting to see.

There should be some kind of bravo all star show in the summers. When they get a lot bravolebrities together to live under one roof for like two weeks and have them do challenges together. Almost kinda like real world/road rules stuff on MTV. That would be fun.

by Anonymousreply 389April 14, 2018 1:29 PM

They did that before R389, although it was with the people from ALL Bravo shows like Top Chef, Housewives, etc.

It could have been fun, but because time is so limited, Andy could only call up a few people, and it's usually always the same ones like Nene, Bethenny, Teresa from NJ, etc. He never calls up the less popular characters.

He even had one "all-stars" show where he did like a Housewife Family Feud. That one looked fun.

by Anonymousreply 390April 14, 2018 1:33 PM

R390 what was the show called?

by Anonymousreply 391April 14, 2018 1:47 PM

Here's the Reza vs. Nene confrontation, for those who missed it.

Reza is such an asshole attention whore, getting up in Nene's face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 392April 14, 2018 2:15 PM

I never did understood why that trashy girls Kym and Marlow was casted in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 393April 14, 2018 2:17 PM

Reza loves disrespecting black women.

But at least he and nene made peace.

by Anonymousreply 394April 14, 2018 2:34 PM

R394 he likes disrespecting women in general. It's not a good look when a man (I don't care if he's gay or not and I'm gay) goes around calling women "bitch" even if he's just joking. He'll use "bitch" when he's not joking too. Not a good look. I get a sense of sexism from him quite often.

by Anonymousreply 395April 14, 2018 4:32 PM

[quote] I get a sense of sexism from him quite often

He's also racist, homophobic, and classist. He's disgusting.

The guy outright said on his show that he would never date other Persians, because they're brown.

He called Sasha (another gay Iranian who appeared on the show) a F** and claimed that he was "too feminine."

And it's clear that he despises poor people.

He is the absolute worst, self-loathing gay person I have ever seen in my life. He must really hate himself.

by Anonymousreply 396April 14, 2018 8:58 PM

[quote][R394] he likes disrespecting women in general. It's not a good look when a man (I don't care if he's gay or not and I'm gay) goes around calling women "bitch" even if he's just joking. He'll use "bitch" when he's not joking too.

But we do it here all the time. I guess it's different if you're face to face with a woman?

Nene was probably being grand as she usually is. Reza is a cunt sometimes but I don't think he would go out of his way to have a problem with Nene.

by Anonymousreply 397April 14, 2018 10:59 PM

I hate Rezza. He’s a narcissistic sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 398April 14, 2018 11:48 PM

Rezza's shading of Nene has nothing to do with Nene; rather, it's about women who pull in more coin than he does.

Remember the "Persian Barbie" (the gorgeous LIly G.) he'd attempted to sell high-end real estate to, without success? The moment he'd realized it wasn't happening, he turned on Lily like a razor blade.

He can't stand that Nene Got PAID because of her Bravo association, and he, fatty brown hater, didn't.

by Anonymousreply 399April 15, 2018 12:05 AM

I hate Reza with a passion and love NeNe's facial expressions. You know she still hates him.

by Anonymousreply 400April 15, 2018 2:16 PM

R396 Don't forget he's said in the past on WWHL. That if it isn't "white it ain't right" Reza definitely hates himself.

by Anonymousreply 401April 15, 2018 7:52 PM

They are going to light KKKims ass up tonight on the part two reunion. And you know social media is also going to come after her party city wig wearing ass to.

And KKKim deserves all of the backlash she's been getting all month too. It's long overdue for her. Her nastiness has backfired on her spectacularly.

by Anonymousreply 402April 15, 2018 7:56 PM

Can't wait to see her get ripped!

It'll be very satisfying to watch.

by Anonymousreply 403April 15, 2018 10:24 PM

I think she only comes on the second half of the episode as she'll also be in part 3 before they go back to just the full-time cast at the end.

by Anonymousreply 404April 15, 2018 11:19 PM

I'd go to Wakanda for that D

by Anonymousreply 405April 16, 2018 12:29 AM

They should've just cut Eva from the reunion. She didn't want to be there anyway; her baby was about to walk out her vagina. Her whole segment was a waste of time that could've been used for more Kim reading by Nene.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406April 16, 2018 1:45 AM

Kind of boring for the most part.

KKKim remains delusional. And WTF with KKKroy fixing/adjusting her dress? That guy is whipped beyond belief. Unless he has a mommy complex, I cannot see any straight man putting up with that shit.

by Anonymousreply 407April 16, 2018 2:11 AM

KKKim receives additional $ every time KKKroy appears on camera/filmed; hence his many appearances this past season, particularly since he is np longer employed (by the NFL).

by Anonymousreply 408April 16, 2018 2:14 AM

Kroy is such an annoying ass. He probably has no friends as whipped as he is.

by Anonymousreply 409April 16, 2018 2:32 AM

LOL he called her Sara Huckabee Sanders. Of course she had no idea who that was.

by Anonymousreply 410April 16, 2018 2:35 AM

Kenya made me laugh when she said she'd google Simply Marlo LLC if she wanted to find some porn

Why does Marlon have such a hard time admitting she is/was a prostitute/gold digger?

by Anonymousreply 411April 16, 2018 3:54 AM

She built that edifice 318!

by Anonymousreply 412April 16, 2018 4:03 AM

Did KKKroy have an affair with Andy Cohen?

by Anonymousreply 413April 16, 2018 5:11 AM

Kroy's entire existence creeps me the fuck out. Even looking in his eyes, it's devoid of life.

by Anonymousreply 414April 16, 2018 5:20 AM

John Amos is really trying it. How the fuck did Harry Dubin enter the conversation?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 415April 16, 2018 5:30 AM

Is Kroy special needs?

by Anonymousreply 416April 16, 2018 5:41 AM

There must be something very wrong with Kroy that he sticks by that cunt of a wife of his. 2" dick maybe?

by Anonymousreply 417April 16, 2018 5:55 AM

um Kroy told KKKim she was "snatched" as he was walking her out. No straight man says that. A white straight man usually hasn't even heard that before.

lmfao Andy hates it when people think he's a bottom! Kandi's "for the D" rap about him was hilarious and he was embarrassed.

agreed that Eva was a waste of time

the side chatter between Kenya and Porsha about the "1 eyed African" was hilarious too. I would have liked to have heard more about that

by Anonymousreply 418April 16, 2018 6:15 AM

R415 lol Marlo's cracked phone and they didn't know that was Aviva's ex husband who also was with LuAnn and Sonja? He lied when he said he had no kids lol he has a son with Aviva. Kenya and Marlo sounded quite gold diggerish there

by Anonymousreply 419April 16, 2018 6:21 AM

[quote]um Kroy told KKKim she was "snatched" as he was walking her out.

He said hot from what I heard. He definitely didn't say snatched, but whatever I rolled my eyes when he said that. In his eyes only, or he's been told to pimp the product.

by Anonymousreply 420April 16, 2018 6:51 AM

R420 he said both. They even captioned him saying "snatched". Watch again

by Anonymousreply 421April 16, 2018 8:29 AM

No, I can't. I don't have enough bleach to take away from the stain in my brain.

by Anonymousreply 422April 16, 2018 8:36 AM

Kim's face looked like a mask part of the time and it was not pretty, I hope she noticed that.

by Anonymousreply 423April 16, 2018 8:41 AM

Kim's face is so deformed. Kroy finds that attractive? She's DEFORMED hunty. WORMS!

by Anonymousreply 424April 16, 2018 8:46 AM

Whose Rezzia?

by Anonymousreply 425April 16, 2018 11:36 AM

r425, A fat Shah who thinks he's hot shit.

by Anonymousreply 426April 16, 2018 11:46 AM

It's RAH-ZAH, R425. lol

I loved the way Nene said his name. RAHHHHH ZAHHHHHH. hahaha

by Anonymousreply 427April 16, 2018 12:17 PM

These ladies had me laughing throughout Part 2 of the reunion.

I swear, they must have a lot of fun together when things are good between them. The way they joke with each other, and throw shade, is just hilarious. They obviously get a kick out of each other.

But Kenya was right. The minute that Party City got on stage, it was like a black cloud. Everybody's mood turned dark.

by Anonymousreply 428April 16, 2018 12:20 PM

Guuurrrrl, you look snatched!

by Anonymousreply 429April 16, 2018 1:20 PM

I know a lot of you don't like Miss Cohen, but I did like the phrasing of his question to Kim, "What is the end game with the lips?"

She's just out of control

by Anonymousreply 430April 16, 2018 4:27 PM

lol no r430 I loved that one. He went there a few times in the reunion. "Did you have sex with him, Cynthia" Everyone was a little gagged on that too.

Kim still denies the hideous nose job so I guess he can't ask about that.

by Anonymousreply 431April 16, 2018 4:31 PM

I hope Will returns next season. He's really cute and this show has been lacking in the eye candy department since Apollo went to jail. Eva knows too much about this guy to only have met him a handful of times if that. She was probably fucking him the whole time.

The show also needs more gays. Atlanta is the mecca of black gays and they need to have more gay men on the show like they used to have.

by Anonymousreply 432April 16, 2018 4:45 PM

r430, he's detestable for that very reason - because he is a messy bitch who gets giddy over trashing and embarrassing these women. And god forbid, anyone tries to turn the tables on him.

by Anonymousreply 433April 16, 2018 4:48 PM

Have you guys seen Carlos King host reunions of Hollywood Divas? Andy is mild with this shade compared Carlos. I think Carlos was the one who wrote most of the questions for Andy when he was EP of this show.

by Anonymousreply 434April 16, 2018 4:52 PM

Pressing Cynthia about whether she slept with Will was also low.

by Anonymousreply 435April 16, 2018 4:54 PM

I find it interesting that most of you are so critical of gay men (Andy and Reza), but are so quick to defend women like Nene. Don't forget that Nene made homophobic comments on the reunion years ago right to Andy's face, and this is the same person told another women to get raped. I personally think half these women are homophobic anyway, especially Kenya and Marlo. They only deal with gay men when they are getting check.

by Anonymousreply 436April 16, 2018 5:05 PM

r436, I think you are picking and choosing. Any house-husband who has also tried to get messy with the women is criticized too. It's really about men coming for women which makes it uncomfortable.

by Anonymousreply 437April 16, 2018 5:13 PM

Also, crying homophobia when both Andy and Reza are blatantly misogynistic is laughable. You can't have it both ways.

by Anonymousreply 438April 16, 2018 5:14 PM

[quote]Also, crying homophobia when both Andy and Reza are blatantly misogynistic is laughable. You can't have it both ways.

You can't have it both ways either. We talk about what whores some of these women are, how ugly the are, etc. So why single out Reza and Andy for the same thing? Unless you are a woman yourself...

by Anonymousreply 439April 16, 2018 5:42 PM

r439, simply because they are the most recent examples. Again, it's not just gay men. All the husbands have been attacked when they aim to get into the women's business and/or attack the women themselves.

Kroy has been blasted left and right - did you come to his defense?

by Anonymousreply 440April 16, 2018 6:18 PM

By the way, you claim people "defend" Nene here? Where? Because I haven't seen it.

by Anonymousreply 441April 16, 2018 6:19 PM

Its weird hearing Kroy say "snatched" only because he's a "straight" white man from Montana. And that's not how men like him from Montana talk. But he has been in Atlanta for a long time now. So I guess it's rubbed off on him.

by Anonymousreply 442April 16, 2018 9:27 PM

I am sure Mommy Kim told him exactly what to say.

by Anonymousreply 443April 16, 2018 10:57 PM

[quote]I personally think half these women are homophobic anyway, especially Kenya and Marlo. They only deal with gay men when they are getting check.

You must have amnesia, because Kenya has a long time gay friend, Brandon. Did you forget about him?

by Anonymousreply 444April 17, 2018 5:05 AM

Their no more homophobic then the oc housewives. Their ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 445April 17, 2018 6:07 AM

Andy Cohen allows the homophobia to florish! Love to see Kroy fucking Andy!

by Anonymousreply 446April 17, 2018 6:48 AM

I would think snatched is a pejorative term?

by Anonymousreply 447April 17, 2018 12:03 PM

No, r447.

-snatched

a popular term in the gay community referring to good looks, fierceness, or something good.

by Anonymousreply 448April 17, 2018 12:11 PM

I guess I'm not in the gay community any longer.

by Anonymousreply 449April 17, 2018 2:43 PM

I'm just glad the show is going to be all chocolate moving forward. As it should of been from the get go.

by Anonymousreply 450April 17, 2018 3:02 PM

It's kind of Andy's job to be a messy bitch though... I mean, this is not PBS & he is there to drive ratings by causing the very thing that attracts many people to these shows to begin with - petty, snarky, bitchy, superficial comments / behavior. Asking kim about the two giant sausages on her face is hardly that messy. The sex question about Will was a little surprising.

And if you turn the tables on him, he does get extremely defensive, but he claims "I never volunteered to be on reality tv" which is not an invalid argument entirely... but he did volunteer to be in the public eye, so it is a weak argument, IMO.

I do not like him, btw, so I'm not defending him out of that. The last straw for me was his treatment of Kathy Griffin, who basically built bravo with D-list.

by Anonymousreply 451April 17, 2018 3:12 PM

I know a few couples like Kroy and Kim and wish to god someone could explain to me how Kroy puts up with Kim (and other similarly psychotic women who have landed good looking, successful men against all odds).

Kroy must be fucked up in his own right...he's much younger than her too - so maybe it's a mommy complex?

The most egregious case I know is a completely psychopathic / borderline woman married to a wealthy surgeon outside of LA. (That woman is my aunt, who my entire family won't speak to because she's insane). She's sort of like Kim with her lies, but more intelligent - so she can be more conniving. She's more emotionally volatile than Kim. How the hell her husband puts up with her insanity & volatile bullshit defies logic. In the beginning, I'm told he was a nice, quiet, doctor - a pushover basically - but he seems to have been molded by her over the years (decades, now).

by Anonymousreply 452April 17, 2018 3:17 PM

r451, his b/s about not "being on a reality show" is so laughable. He is a public figure and a social media ho. The problem is that he likes to think he is above it all and on the same level as his posse, looking down on the hamsters of Bravo.

by Anonymousreply 453April 17, 2018 4:15 PM

R453 He's on the same level as his fellow bravolebrities.

He's no better. He's been petty many times. But I still think he's perfect for the role he plays at Bravo.

It suits him perfectly.

by Anonymousreply 454April 17, 2018 4:23 PM

Why is a white man hosting the show? Time for man of color to replace Andy Cohen!

by Anonymousreply 455April 17, 2018 4:28 PM

I'd love to see a person with actual talent host these reunions. And to r455's point, could you imagine if you put someone like Chris Rock in that role? It would be hilarious. Unfortunately, Bravo doesn't have his 15 million fee.

by Anonymousreply 456April 17, 2018 4:41 PM

Andy basically is Jerry Springer. Jerry is more intelligent though, but for the purposes of what his show did, he did his job.

by Anonymousreply 457April 17, 2018 4:42 PM

You have to have a fan of the show who follows all of the storylines to host it. I seriously doubt any straight man, besides Michael Rapaport, would be equipped for the job. Michael has beef with Kenya so he wouldn't work.

Carlos King could've hosted but then you guys would complain that he's even more misogynistic and flaming than Andy. Yall think Andy is bad? Carlos gets right with these women, curses them out and calls them bitches to their face when they get out of hand. Carlos was like their brother so he got a pass to do all of that.

Wendy would be a good host but she also has beef with housewives.

by Anonymousreply 458April 17, 2018 4:51 PM

You can see why Sheree was fired...

And KKKim stays delusional.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 459April 17, 2018 5:02 PM

R458 I hate Rapaport. Yes he's a fan of the show but he would ruin it if they let him host the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 460April 17, 2018 6:37 PM

I am so sorry for what has happened @neneleakes We both know the truth, we both know that if I wanted to, I could have a law suit for the lies you have spewed, tweeting out fake texts, implying I am racist, attacking me physically, claiming my daughter tweeted negative about you and your home, we both know these are lies. I have reacted to it publicly and for that I am sorry. I should have risen above it.

I personally will no longer engage with you on social media and perpetuate the hate. I am asking you to do the same. We are grown women with families. Enough is enough. I want us to move on. If you continue this, it will be because you are attempting to stay on the show and stay relevant and that’s on you.

by Anonymousreply 461April 18, 2018 4:51 AM

[quote]Wendy would be a good host but she also has beef with housewives.

Oh hell no!

She hosted the R&B reunion show, and she was so crazy wrong. She jumped all over Shante Moore for no dang reason.

by Anonymousreply 462April 19, 2018 5:47 AM

lol bye KKKim. I hope she never returns to RHOA. It's too late for her to say she's "rising above it" when she started the nasty fight

by Anonymousreply 463April 19, 2018 6:22 AM

Kim and Sheree are both mean girl and have been since season one.

Good riddance.

by Anonymousreply 464April 21, 2018 7:04 PM

I just hope the producers get a good new housewife. I'd prefer someone who's got money, a husband, children, confidence and good looks to make NeNe jealous.

so glad KKKim is gone and Sheree (what a disappointment) is following her out the door

by Anonymousreply 465April 21, 2018 7:08 PM

This was supposed to be sherees second chance. And she fucked it up again by following behind kim. No backbone at all. It's actually embarrassing to see on sherees part.

by Anonymousreply 466April 21, 2018 8:07 PM

Why is Sheree BFFs with Kim? My viewership has been a bit spotty. Was it all basically to get a storyline ?

by Anonymousreply 467April 21, 2018 8:33 PM

Just checked the YT for Funky's summary on episode 2 of this season's reunion. Not yet posted,

Dayum!

by Anonymousreply 468April 21, 2018 8:39 PM

The Moose, with her Trump Checks and stank attitude, is the celebrity we deserve in 2018. I only expect her to get more famous.

by Anonymousreply 469April 21, 2018 10:27 PM

Can't wait to see KKKim dragged on tonight's finale.

If only Porsha really dragged her, the way that she did to Kenya.

That would've made my year!

by Anonymousreply 470April 22, 2018 2:51 PM

I have always enjoyed Kenya- She is good tv. She can go from extremely likable to one of the most nasty and despicable people on TV. Does anyone get as mean as she does? Wow.

But this baby thing? Kenya is looking SO shady and suspicious. I expected better from her. Not buying the baby thing. She won't be able to fake this pregnancy. NO matter how hard she tries. And even that relationship with Matt. There is just something off about this entire thing.

by Anonymousreply 471April 22, 2018 3:17 PM

I can't wait for the verbal beatdown KKKim got in part 3 tonight. Her leaving the room with fake tears will be hilarious. She knew the others read the fuck out of her and her comebacks weren't working so she was trying to get sympathy from the viewers. It won't work. She'll have to disable her instagram comments again tonight because the NeNe, Kenya and Kandi fans will be coming for her like never before.

by Anonymousreply 472April 22, 2018 6:06 PM

R471 next season will be put up or shut up and leave for Kenya. Either she is pregnant and it will be her storyline or they'll fire her. We'll know in a couple months. The internet tabloids will definitely start tracking her to see if she gets a belly bulge.

by Anonymousreply 473April 22, 2018 6:09 PM

I never thought Sheree was a stupid person, but damn, she really lost her mind this season. NO ONE wants to see her romance a convict over the phone, or see her sucking up to racist plastic surgery victim Kim.

by Anonymousreply 474April 22, 2018 6:16 PM

Sheree seems like she is over it anyway. Bye gurl!

r468, part 2 was pretty dry. Im not surprised he didn't review it.

by Anonymousreply 475April 22, 2018 11:29 PM

Eva is lobbying for that peach.

by Anonymousreply 476April 22, 2018 11:32 PM

I dont think Eva should come back. She is too Hollywood for this show.

by Anonymousreply 477April 22, 2018 11:34 PM

Sheree miscalculated the situation. I think everyone BTS was expecting Kim to be well-received and gain back her peach, especially with Beck in there, so I'm sure Sheree thought she was golden because of the Kim/Beck connection.

by Anonymousreply 478April 22, 2018 11:34 PM

Wow Andy Cohen completely shut KKKim down in the bathroom and told her ass she didn't have a positive storyline this season. She was stunned. LOL.

That's what that racist bitch get. Fuck her. Glad she's done on RHOA.

Fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 479April 23, 2018 1:06 AM

I really don't understand why in 2018 Kim and everyone else is still even discussing the fact that she is the only white person in the cast. This bitch has been associated with this show for 10 years, and she was actually correct when she said no one really cared in 2008 when the show took off.

Did Kim say that they couldn't find anyone else to sit with all those black women? She is so fucked up. Bitch the reason we don't like you is because you and your dumbass husband are so fucking delusional. Im glad Nene and Kenya came for Brielle too. She is 21 years old so everyone is well within their right to call her a hoe.

Other than that, this whole season and reunion was pretty boring. Im tired of every storyline coming back to Kandi eating someone's pussy. Bitch, that I can go my WHOLE LIFE without seeing or hearing about that. They need to come up with something else.

by Anonymousreply 480April 23, 2018 1:29 AM

Kim is getting roasted for the racism comments. I would be shocked if Bravo didn't pull the plug on DBT after tonight.

by Anonymousreply 481April 23, 2018 1:59 AM

I would say Beck lost any control by the reunion filming if this footage actually aired.

by Anonymousreply 482April 23, 2018 2:06 AM

OK, actually cant wait for Funcky Dineava and Tamera Tattles tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 483April 23, 2018 2:40 AM

I'm confuuzzzzed -

If KKKim and Chissy are such good friends, why wouldn't KKKim contact her via telephone for concert tickets?

Answer: They're merely friendly acquaintances rather than 'friends.'

by Anonymousreply 484April 23, 2018 3:42 AM

WHERE IS YO SCOOTA????

by Anonymousreply 485April 23, 2018 3:50 AM

KKKim is getting murdered on Twitter. She deserves all the hell she's catching right now to. Her mouth will be her downfall. KKKim is very reckless.

I hope Bravo drops her ragady tac head ass.

by Anonymousreply 486April 23, 2018 4:01 AM

I hope Funky is dressed up like She-by-Sheree in this season's reunion, because you know Funky is going to rip KKKim and her to shred in his/her recap.

by Anonymousreply 487April 23, 2018 4:03 AM

Sheree has shown herself to be a big time coon. She never ones checked that KKKlans member. I hope she's not coming back again.

by Anonymousreply 488April 23, 2018 4:09 AM

Racist Trump lover KKKim should be cancelled & it is also time for Andy Cohen to leave too.

by Anonymousreply 489April 23, 2018 4:31 AM

lmfao at the end with KKKim crying. She was crying because she was afraid her career in "entertainment" could be over. Hopefully her fear comes true. She has shown a lot of racism over the years way before the roaches thing.

and DEAD @ DJ Tracy being brought up again after 8 years lol.

by Anonymousreply 490April 23, 2018 5:26 AM

check out the post-reunion activity of NeNe and Kenya lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 491April 23, 2018 5:28 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 492April 23, 2018 5:29 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 493April 23, 2018 5:30 AM

I'm sure Andy was as giddy as a schoolgirl getting a Jonas Bros. lunchbox for Xmas over KKKim's meltdown.

He probably sat on 12 dicks that night.

by Anonymousreply 494April 23, 2018 5:46 AM

Never thought Kim was very bright, but she sure played that badly.

by Anonymousreply 495April 23, 2018 5:49 AM

lol Kroy stop whining about editing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 496April 23, 2018 6:15 AM

LOL Kroy is such a little bitch

by Anonymousreply 497April 23, 2018 6:21 AM

KKKims behavior is all on her. For her to say that the other women owe the entire world an apology makes her look even more crazy and delusional. The repercussions of her bad behavior and the backlash she's been getting for the last 5 months is strictly on KKKim. It was all self inflicted. She made her bed with her reckless mouth. Now she needs to lay in it. I hope her show gets cancelled. She is not a positive person to begin with.

You get what you give.

by Anonymousreply 498April 23, 2018 6:37 AM

Anybody been raped by their Uber driver yet?

by Anonymousreply 499April 23, 2018 6:47 AM

KKKroy really dosent have shit going on but following KKKim around does he? What a pathetic individual. Him and his wife. What poor examples they are for their children.

by Anonymousreply 500April 23, 2018 6:55 AM

Is trash box Brielle pregnant yet?

by Anonymousreply 501April 23, 2018 7:05 AM

btw are we not going to talk about NeNe saying KKKim was a stripper at some club named Oasis for 20 years until she started dating MULTIPLE married men?

that was the juiciest reveal of the night for me. We knew she was with "Big Poppa" and there had been a rumor about her being a stripper but NeNe gave us more tonight.

and lol @ KKKim's face when Andy asked if "Big Poppa" (his name is Lee) left his wife and NeNe said NO

by Anonymousreply 502April 23, 2018 7:23 AM

Big papa or her ever her Big papa was at the time brought that townhouse for her which she still owns over in sugar loaf. She's not letting that go. I think subconsciously she probably knows one day she'll have to move back in there. Especially ones all of this reality tv stuff comes to an end for her. At least she has enough sense to know to hold on to that townhouse.

And KKKim probably was a stripper at oasis strip club. Who knows with her. Her entire background is shady. She's always fucking someone's husband. So who knows. You never can tell when it comes to KKKim.

by Anonymousreply 503April 23, 2018 7:38 AM

[quote]I think subconsciously she probably knows one day she'll have to move back in there. Especially ones all of this reality tv stuff comes to an end for her. At least she has enough sense to know to hold on to that townhouse.

That's true, but how will she fit all of those folks she created into that townhouse?

by Anonymousreply 504April 23, 2018 7:43 AM

I skipped the entire season this year, its just gotten so tired with no real fun story lines. They are just trying to make TV to keep getting a paycheck, the show needs better producers and perhaps some writers. But hey, they got people talking about it, so I guess what they are doing is working.

by Anonymousreply 505April 23, 2018 8:15 AM

R504 KKKim is going to work hard on landing Brielle a very rich guy who will take care of them all. Kroy can be the pool man or something

by Anonymousreply 506April 23, 2018 9:14 AM

Is Mandy proud that he's the new Jerry Springer?

by Anonymousreply 507April 23, 2018 11:45 AM

KIM: I don't see color.

ALSO KIM: I was attacked by a bunch of black women

ALSO KIM: No other white woman is dumb enough to sit with these black women!

Way to prove your not racist. And does she really think she would have been treated differently by white women? I'd like to see the outcome if she had said the same things about the women from the OC, New York or New Jersey cast.

by Anonymousreply 508April 23, 2018 12:15 PM

Kroy going to have sleep with Andy more often to save Tardy for the Party!

by Anonymousreply 509April 23, 2018 2:20 PM

Yep I hope his booty implants dont drop like Nicki Minaj

by Anonymousreply 510April 23, 2018 2:26 PM

Kim definitely has to have an arrangement with someone higher up at Bravo for any of this to make sense.

by Anonymousreply 511April 23, 2018 2:27 PM

They are still killing KKKim on twitter. And she hasn't been on in almost a day. Hopefully Bravo will fire her and can the show. She does not deserve the platform she has.

She's playing the white victim and it's not working at all. Racist will forever be attached to her name. KKKim is a tainted woman. Just like Paula Deen. You can't even bring Paula up without someone mentioning her race scandal from a few years back. KKKim did all of this to herself. It was purely self inflicted.

by Anonymousreply 512April 23, 2018 2:57 PM

Where was her BFF Beck at the reunion taping? Surely he would have advised her not to have a meltdown in the bathroom on camera.

by Anonymousreply 513April 23, 2018 3:02 PM

[quote] Im glad Nene and Kenya came for Brielle too. She is 21 years old so everyone is well within their right to call her a hoe.

Exactly! That KKKim bitch wants it both ways. On the one hand, she says you can't talk about "the kids." Then on the same episode, she says, "Brielle's 21... she's a grown ass woman."

It's exactly what Cynthia said. KKKim can mouth off about anything she wants, but the minute someone else says something she doesn't like? Boom, end of conversation.

[quote] Kim definitely has to have an arrangement with someone higher up at Bravo for any of this to make sense.

Did you see the way that hysterical frau went running to production, and screeched "we need Andy and a camera asap!" The way they cater to that bitch, is disgusting.

Talk about fucking PRIVILEGE. Nene nailed it.

BRAVO really licks KKKim's ass, doesn't it?

That comment she about there being no racism before social media was one of the most jaw-dropping things I've ever seen on this show.

She and KKKroy are without a doubt, the most clueless Deplorables ever.

by Anonymousreply 514April 23, 2018 3:08 PM

Beck was on social media trying to distance himself from the RHOA and this whole KKKim mess. LOL he wants nothing to do with this. He basically said he didn't produce season ten when he clearly did. He was seen in Nenes, house during the white party commotion. Now he's distancing himself from all of the backlash KKKims getting.

Bunch of idiots.

by Anonymousreply 515April 23, 2018 3:15 PM

They should've never let that Beck bitch near this show. He ruined this season. I think he needs his ass kicked.

by Anonymousreply 516April 23, 2018 3:18 PM

How can we get HIM fired, R515?

He needs to GO, asap!!

by Anonymousreply 517April 23, 2018 3:19 PM

R517 Someone over on TT said beck is being moved to other productions. I think he's done producing RHOA for good. RHOA is Bravos prized possession and biggest money maker. I think they've been listening to the fans of the show. And the fact that people think beck did a horrible job producing season ten. I don't think he'll ever be touching Bravos cash cow again.

Lets hope anyways.

by Anonymousreply 518April 23, 2018 3:30 PM

Gurl they need to go ahead and let Mona Scott have a crack at the show. Let's go. Some edges need to be snatched.

by Anonymousreply 519April 23, 2018 3:34 PM

Beck was only there in the very beginning of the season. The rumor is that they ushered in a producer from RHONY when it seemed Beck was in over his head.

by Anonymousreply 520April 23, 2018 3:45 PM

Who is this Beck that everyone's talking about?

Are there any pictures or links about him?

by Anonymousreply 521April 23, 2018 3:52 PM

r521, it's Michael Beck, who is the producer on Kim's show, supposedly very tight with her. When Carlos King left, they brought in Michael Beck as producer for season 10 which started the whole ball rolling with Kim being back, supposedly targeting Kenya, etc.

by Anonymousreply 522April 23, 2018 3:56 PM

It’s so fitting that this season ended up literally in the toilet

Kroy should have punched Andy in the face and shoved his head into a toilet filled with Kim’s turds and piss

by Anonymousreply 523April 23, 2018 4:02 PM

Andy was the best thing about the reunion.

He fucking HAMMERED the wig, he caught her on ALL of her lies (which was pretty much everything that came out of her mouth), and when she tried to cry her way out of it a the very end, he shut that shit down.

BRAVO, Andy. No pun intended.

by Anonymousreply 524April 23, 2018 4:05 PM

[quote]Kroy should have punched Andy in the face and shoved his head into a toilet filled with Kim’s turds and piss

Gurl please. He probably offered Andy a blow job after all of that. Kroy knows who gives him a check. He normally blocks cameras when Kim is having her stupid meltdowns, but when Andy walked in that bitch just stood there.

by Anonymousreply 525April 23, 2018 4:06 PM

KKKim's unaccountability for her shitty behavior and the consequential toilet meltdown was the best moment of this entire season.

Where was the ho daughter? Edited out? Lmao

by Anonymousreply 526April 23, 2018 4:39 PM

R526 yeah the reports were that Brielle was backstage. Maybe KKKim's meltdown included not wanting her to be shown

a few weeks ago on his instagram, Beck said he wasn't Executive Producer on this season's RHOA and

for those wondering, he's still on RHONYC, RHOD, Married 2 Medicine and Southern Charm Savannah

by Anonymousreply 527April 23, 2018 4:43 PM

It's funny how Porsha the one known for being an idiot dummy, while Sheree makes bad decision after bad decision after bad decision. Sheree is the real idiot. She's gone, right?

by Anonymousreply 528April 23, 2018 4:50 PM

what did Sheree mean by this tweet? Who is the puppet master? Bravo? Andy? "bullies on social media"?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 529April 23, 2018 4:55 PM

Who the fuck watches Kim's POS show? Losers?

by Anonymousreply 530April 23, 2018 5:13 PM

What did Kim mean when she said there was no racism in 2008? That nobody ever called her a racist back then due to Social Media being non-existent?

by Anonymousreply 531April 23, 2018 5:27 PM

KKKim/Wig’s spin off show is still going strong, packing in the viewers season after season.

Moose’s fake wedding show with her lowlife family? Not so much.

The audience is all that matters. No audience, no show. But Moose is too dumb to know that. She assumes that like her, every woman gets free shit just by spreading her legs. Sorry Moose, TV success doesn’t work like that. BAM and BLOOP, bitch!

by Anonymousreply 532April 23, 2018 5:30 PM

Moose and her mumble-mouthed family should do a show called “Roach House” all about her parenting success.

Is the older son out of jail? Has the younger son dropped out of high school yet?

by Anonymousreply 533April 23, 2018 5:32 PM

R531 that's the way I took it. My understanding was she was saying she didn't have to worry about editing herself in the early seasons of the show because social media was just in its beginning stages.

Now if you are ignorant, a large group of people can call you out and hold you accountable for it

by Anonymousreply 534April 23, 2018 5:46 PM

Wig was saying there was no racism on social media because there wasn’t no social media back then. People is misinterpreting this comment to mean that she said racism didn’t exist in the past. She just said that she was not being attacked for being a racist in the past because social media made it more possible now and it also magnifies everything.

And girl, of course that hysterical frau got a camera and Andy because that was some drama going on in the bathroom that they needed to record. I have my close captions because I don’t understand some of the words they say. it actually did say she was the producer. They had put a colon in front of the word producer before her line “get Andy and a camera crew!”

by Anonymousreply 535April 23, 2018 5:51 PM

r531, I think Kim was TRYING to say that being the only white woman in this cast wasn't an issue for viewers in 2008. And I believe it wasn't an issue, or she would've been fired along with Deshawn after season 1. She is mistaking people attacking her for being white, for people attacking her for being delusional and racist. Kim making racist and stupid comments, and her reception as the only white person in the cast are two separate issues. Everyone is mixing them up, including Kim herself.

No one suspected Kim was racist until Sweetie-gate on the infamous bus trip to Miami when Nene went off. That was season 4 I think. No one even cared that Kim was white until then. I was posting here during season 1, and no one cared. This show was a TV phenomenon 10 years ago. Everyone was just enthralled with the fact that petty women with a little money could make such good reality TV.

by Anonymousreply 536April 23, 2018 6:25 PM

WHET sweetie?

by Anonymousreply 537April 23, 2018 6:26 PM

don't forget KKKim saying she was scared to go to Kandi's house because it wasn't in a good area

also KKKim not going on the South Africa trip and how someone said she couldn't imagine KKKim holding a black baby

and of course KKKim showing her dishonesty and entitlement with the whole "Tardy For The Party" song drama in which she ripped off Kandi who kindly (but stupidly( didn't make her sign a contract before giving her a club hit. KKKim then went on to act like she did most of the work and was responsible for making money off it when all she did was "sing" off-key and let Kandi/Kandi's production team write, auto-tune and embed her voice in the track so it was listenable

by Anonymousreply 538April 23, 2018 7:21 PM

Kim and Nene are both insufferable as is that misogynistic midget Andy Cohen.

by Anonymousreply 539April 23, 2018 8:20 PM

“When you get bored of screaming, just yell “racism!” and the argument instantly ends!”

—The Moose

by Anonymousreply 540April 24, 2018 12:52 AM

I'm guessing that the person who posted R532 and R533 is this "Beck" person that so many people are talking about on this thread.

Because nobody - and I mean NOBODY - supports The Wig in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 541April 24, 2018 1:25 AM

I wonder how much they paid Wig this season to run in and out of events?

by Anonymousreply 542April 24, 2018 1:27 AM

haaaaaaaaaaaaa as if KKKim's day couldn't have gotten worse, DJ Tracy decided to respond to being brought up at the reunion

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 543April 24, 2018 2:00 AM

flashback

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 544April 24, 2018 2:00 AM

You know Kroy has to dabble if he's dressing her, doing her makeup, etc. There is no way a straight man would put up with that.

by Anonymousreply 545April 24, 2018 2:09 AM

YASSSS at R543!!!

Love the comment. Love the photo. Love DJ Tracy.

by Anonymousreply 546April 24, 2018 2:13 AM

During Season 10 KKKim had KKKroy as her 'official' make-up artist and costume designer; it was, and continues to be, his only paycheck coming in these days.

by Anonymousreply 547April 24, 2018 2:15 AM

In other news, scooter sales have skyrocketed

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 548April 24, 2018 2:21 AM

TRASHY HOOKAH

by Anonymousreply 549April 24, 2018 2:28 AM

Is that you, Moose, insulting Kroy by insinuating that he’s gay? You really are a homophobic beast. I hope the gays on your life strap lice-infested hair on that empty, ugly head of yours.

by Anonymousreply 550April 24, 2018 3:07 AM

KKKroy has been Andy Cohen's boy toy for sometime now.

by Anonymousreply 551April 24, 2018 4:25 AM

R540 By KKKim is a racist as proved in the part 3 reunion speaciel. When she started shooting her mouth o in the last few minutes of the season finale.

Which is also why social media lit her ass up for 24 hours straight for being an asshole to the other women on the show all season long.

Which is also why her social media pages are also activity free at the moment.

She knew what time it was. You can't poke a bear and then play victim. It doesn't work that way.

by Anonymousreply 552April 24, 2018 5:11 AM

Kroy doesn't come off as gay as much as totally pussy whipped. #SAD. And who the fuck is watching her show much less buying her cosmetics?

by Anonymousreply 553April 24, 2018 5:32 AM

Is this the end of KKKim & Andy Cohen?

by Anonymousreply 554April 24, 2018 6:36 AM

Wendy was talking about how Kroy sews her wigs and does her makeup (!) I have no idea what she's referring to because I don't watch Tardy for the Party or whatever her show is called -- but is that really true?? Wendy was throwing some major shade at Kim & Kroy. Should be online now.

by Anonymousreply 555April 24, 2018 8:22 AM

Proud to say ive never watched a Wendy Williams show, she just seems so loud and man like.

by Anonymousreply 556April 24, 2018 8:28 AM

YouTube constantly suggests her clips. I've never seen it on actual tv. I don't even watch that much gossipy crap, but it constantly pushes Wendy clips.

by Anonymousreply 557April 24, 2018 8:43 AM

JOGGERS!

by Anonymousreply 558April 24, 2018 11:26 AM

I didn't get the insinuation regarding Kim and Dj Tracy? Did they have sex?

by Anonymousreply 559April 24, 2018 11:54 AM

r559, at least oral sex. Confirmed by DJ Tracy who apparently has been blocked by Kim.

by Anonymousreply 560April 24, 2018 12:32 PM

KKKim will be fine. Her deplorable fan base will rally behind her, because they are racist scum, too.

by Anonymousreply 561April 24, 2018 12:48 PM

Lol R558. I still have to laugh at how mental Sheree sounded when she said that.

The people on her Twitter page have nicknamed her "the stutterer."

by Anonymousreply 562April 24, 2018 1:39 PM

The funniest part was the replay of Poorsha saying "your ho daughter".

by Anonymousreply 563April 24, 2018 2:04 PM

Actually, my favorite line from Porsha was, "You're in the hot seat now, bitch! Enjoy your moment."

Haha, that was classic.

by Anonymousreply 564April 24, 2018 2:22 PM

r529 She's probably referring to Nene controlling the other women. She said something similar in the bathroom after the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 565April 24, 2018 2:42 PM

R565 Nene has pull over the rest of the women. She was the first cast on the show. And she was the one who brought Kim and sheree on board and helped to assemble the rest of the cast. Nene will be apart of RHOA until the last frame of that show is shot. Just like other OGs from other franchises will be.

Nene is safe.

by Anonymousreply 566April 24, 2018 3:22 PM

I hope they find better producers next season. This season sucked. They have really run out of ideas when the biggest drama of the season are roaches in someone's bathroom. And again, I don't need to hear about Kandi eating pussy or having threesomes with Toddler. Ew.

Married to Medicine is like an Emmy award winning drama compared to RHOA now lol

by Anonymousreply 567April 24, 2018 4:09 PM

Everyone is feeding into Kim by making the whole thread about her.

by Anonymousreply 568April 24, 2018 4:43 PM

Surprised to see part III scored lower ratings than part II. About 200,000 less viewers

by Anonymousreply 569April 24, 2018 6:42 PM

"Your ho daughter" needs to be played on a loop over and over again. This was the best line of the season.

by Anonymousreply 570April 24, 2018 7:21 PM

r569, I don't think Kim is any kind of a ratings draw.

by Anonymousreply 571April 24, 2018 8:44 PM

Any pictures of KKKroy nude?

by Anonymousreply 572April 24, 2018 10:28 PM

R571 no but I thought more people would want to see her get dragged

by Anonymousreply 573April 24, 2018 10:29 PM

Nobody watches wig's show. Maybe these numbers are ok for Bravo, though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 574April 24, 2018 10:36 PM

Wig's show came in at #31 with 740,000 viewers with a .11 in the 18-49 demographic.

What do the RHOA shows do these days? Their heyday was 3 mil I thought.

It's not highly rated, but I still am kinda shocked that many people make time to sit around and watch that ho and her ho daughter. I guess the same could be said for any trashy reality family, but there's nothing interesting / funny / relate about Kim. ..especially since she's gone full cunt. She's so unlikable. I didn't hate her in the early seasons of RHOA but now she's just gross.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 575April 24, 2018 10:40 PM

Dont be Tardy isnt highly rated, but it did do very well for Bravo inthe Friday night timeslot it was given. Fridays are traditionally very low rated, and Bravo recently announced it would be expanding to original programming on Saturdays as well. Dont Be Tardy will not be cancelled as the season has already shot, and all or most of this will have died down in a few months when Bravo premieres it in the summer. What could happen, however, is that viewership drops due to many souring on Kim and Kroy, and the show goes away after this season.

by Anonymousreply 576April 24, 2018 10:59 PM

[quote] What could happen, however, is that viewership drops due to many souring on Kim and Kroy, and the show goes away after this season.

Gurl, bye.

The door is CLOSED!

by Anonymousreply 577April 24, 2018 11:10 PM

Way is yo scootah?

by Anonymousreply 578April 24, 2018 11:50 PM

[quote]I still am kinda shocked that many people make time to sit around and watch that ho and her ho daughter

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 579April 25, 2018 12:20 AM

R575 their highest rated season was Kenya and Porsha's second season fall 2013-spring 2014. I believe the pajama party episodes got over 4 million views as people were wondering if NeNe was on something and then of course when Apollo attacked Brandon. The episode with NeNe, Phaedra and Chuck going back to Athens, Georgia did huge numbers too with the whole "head doctor" business and of course the reunion with Porsha attacking Kenya was over 4 million too. That was their highest rated season.

This past season most episodes stay a few hundred thousand over 2 million, still the highest by far of any city.

by Anonymousreply 580April 25, 2018 12:55 AM

[quote] This past season most episodes stay a few hundred thousand over 2 million, still the highest by far of any city.

BLOOP!

10 years in the game, honey.

by Anonymousreply 581April 25, 2018 1:23 AM

KKKim is going to be hired as trump's new Secretary of Racism

by Anonymousreply 582April 25, 2018 4:15 AM

Yeah the show still pulls in ratings so they know they can push lame storylines and people still watch.

I dont think they'll ever top the pajama party, scepter snatch, and who gon check me boo.

by Anonymousreply 583April 25, 2018 4:21 AM

damn I miss crazy but hot Apollo...too bad he's a repeat felon

by Anonymousreply 584April 25, 2018 4:22 AM

I don't miss Phaedra at all.

Bye Bye KKKim and Joggers.

Shamea, Marlo, and Eva are not peach worthy.

They need to find some new blood.

Cynthia needs to embrace the bull dagger.

by Anonymousreply 585April 25, 2018 5:37 AM

So I'm curious why Kenya seemed to have a problem with Nene during the reunion.

Everytime Nene spoke, they would cut to Kenya, who would usually be rolling her eyes or have a sour face.

I thought they were friends?

by Anonymousreply 586April 25, 2018 12:21 PM

r583, the reunion did well, but they have to be a bit concerned that the show dipped to its lowest ratings since season 1 during the season.

by Anonymousreply 587April 25, 2018 12:24 PM

Atlanta will always be the jewel in the BRAVO Housewives crown, even though Beverly Hills and New York get the special treament (despite their much crappier ratings).

Atlanta always gets short-changed by the network and by production, but the numbers don't lie, honey.

Atlanta is the undisputed ratings champ. WHOOOP WHOOOP!

by Anonymousreply 588April 25, 2018 4:51 PM

r588, are you about to become unhinged again and accuse everyone of coming in here to trash Atlanta and promote NY & BH?

by Anonymousreply 589April 25, 2018 4:55 PM

I don't understand why they keep reusing the same old peach holding photos for Atlanta. The other cities, especially NYC and BH, get updated every year

by Anonymousreply 590April 25, 2018 5:09 PM

lmfao someone made a remix of NeNe's reads of KKKim

the first is the original clips swipe for the song

i'm fucking dying

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 591April 25, 2018 6:15 PM

I think that was the first time she called Kim "wig" .

by Anonymousreply 592April 26, 2018 12:27 AM

They got what they wanted and that was to get Kim out the door. Kims nastiness really backfired on her big time.

I'm sure she's sorry she tried it with these ladies.

by Anonymousreply 593April 26, 2018 1:03 AM

They should hire Ho Daughter and give her a peach next season.

That shit would be hilarious!

by Anonymousreply 594April 26, 2018 1:07 AM

Brielle wouldn't last a day.

LOL

by Anonymousreply 595April 26, 2018 1:39 AM

She'd be great. They would never address her as Brielle, just Ho Daughter. Even her title card!

by Anonymousreply 596April 26, 2018 1:44 AM

What would Nene's nickname for Brielle be? Ho daughter, funky pussy, kylie jenner wannabe, fake lips, thirsty...?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 597April 26, 2018 2:15 AM

Bio Polar

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 598April 26, 2018 2:17 AM

Kim just stopped filming don't be tardy. It's being reported in us weekly.com. she's upset about all of her bad press from the part 3 season finale reunion. She's talking to her lawyers about what to do.

I wonder if now she regrets that whole roach video now? Just sad.

by Anonymousreply 599April 26, 2018 6:24 AM

I wonder what she's expecting out of a lawyer. She's not a private citizen so defamation is extremely hard to sue for, if that's what she thinks she wants to try against Bravo or the cast.

by Anonymousreply 600April 26, 2018 6:32 AM

[quote]“Kim hired Marty to represent her and handle NeNe in light of Nene’s defamatory comments about Kim,” the source tells Us Weekly exclusively. “Marty and his team are advising Kim about what actions she can take.”

[quote]“I’ve hired legal counsel at this point. It’s just that bad,” Zolciak confirmed on Larry King Now on Tuesday, October 10.

Well, she hasn't done anything since October 10, so I doubt she can do anything. An opinion cannot be defamatory by definition. If I call you a racist, that's my opinion. You can't sue me. If I said you called someone a N*** - then THAT can be defamatory if it is proven that it's not true (but proving it opens Pandora's box - which is why Trump is very careful who he sues for defamation). Nene seems to know how to phrase her opinions to stay in the clear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 601April 26, 2018 6:38 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!