Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Madonna's Face Shocks Customers

Fuck.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 523May 28, 2018 4:54 PM

She needs to sue.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 7, 2018 2:50 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2March 7, 2018 2:50 PM

She's actually pushing face cream looking like this??!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3March 7, 2018 2:51 PM

New BFF, Kim Kardashian. lmao.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4March 7, 2018 2:52 PM

BUT NO WRINKLES.

I assume that’s the goal. As long as you don’t have wrinkles.

by Anonymousreply 5March 7, 2018 2:52 PM

Who wouldn't want to look like these two?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6March 7, 2018 2:52 PM

This is why Rocco wants nothing to do with her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7March 7, 2018 2:53 PM

Shes just bloated, that time of the month.

by Anonymousreply 8March 7, 2018 2:53 PM

All that work and she still has suitcases under her eyes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9March 7, 2018 2:55 PM

Madonna of 1998 would have offed herself if she knew this was what her life was going to come to.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10March 7, 2018 2:55 PM

She looks to be in her mid to late 70s

by Anonymousreply 11March 7, 2018 2:56 PM

[quote]Shes just bloated, that time of the month.

Rigor mortis?

by Anonymousreply 12March 7, 2018 2:56 PM

"I'm sending a letter to daddy..."

by Anonymousreply 13March 7, 2018 2:57 PM

The Italian "Nonna" gene will out, unstoppably and inevitably.

by Anonymousreply 14March 7, 2018 2:58 PM

The Italian "Nonna" gene will out, unstoppably.

by Anonymousreply 15March 7, 2018 2:59 PM

It’s only going to get more grotesque as time goes by - she’ll continue to have procedures until she finally becomes so hideous that she becomes housebound

by Anonymousreply 16March 7, 2018 3:00 PM

Looks like Janet won the test of time battle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17March 7, 2018 3:01 PM

Holy cap - fillers are TERRIFYING!

by Anonymousreply 18March 7, 2018 3:02 PM

Why does OP omit the source for these photos? Context? Why? Here's the thread on the Madonna forum. The first post is --------

Soooo......

I just got a call from my girl at the MDNA Skin counter at Barney's in Beverly Hills...

She called me somewhat quietly on the phone and let me know that MADONNA is planning a special event at the store in B Hills on March 6th to come promote a new moisturizer not yet on the market!!!

She will be there in person, potentially selecting a couple people in attendance to demo the chrome clay mask/new moisturizer on (sort of like the NY launch event back in September)

I had to purchase a $250 product bundle to confirm my RSVP - the second option was a larger one with the whole set for $1200, and the first 2 people to pick this will get an autographed bath robe she wore!!

(The loon inside of me of course pondered this, but i decided to give my practically non-existent bank account a much needed "rest")

They haven't released info to the public yet, they're just going through their list of clients who have spent X amount of $ to determine if there's space to release for tickets

I am FREAKING THE FUCK OUT!!!! I know I swore this to secrecy, BUT COME ON - IT'S MADONNA IN THE SAME DAMN ROOM!!!

--------

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19March 7, 2018 3:08 PM

What does any of that have to do with the pictures?

by Anonymousreply 20March 7, 2018 3:11 PM

So, I guess she thinks if she hoists those silicone implants up no one will notice the face.

Seriously, that pic at R7 is why women can't be taken seriously. And I say that as a woman. Not empowering, not pushing more women into science and math fields, and not giving them the self esteem to leave bad relationships and not sleep with trash like Harvey to get jobs. Just more of the same using sex to sell.

by Anonymousreply 21March 7, 2018 3:11 PM

[quote]Why does OP omit the source for these photos? Context? Why?

She's selling her shitty face cream. What more do you need to know?

by Anonymousreply 22March 7, 2018 3:11 PM

She looks like my granny.

by Anonymousreply 23March 7, 2018 3:13 PM

[quote]and not giving them the self esteem to leave bad relationships and not sleep with trash like Harvey to get jobs.

Madonna was throwing the parties that Harvey was picking up girls to rape. He was also the one who said that nobody throws a party like Madonna. She threw him a hundreds of parties for over 20 years. You think she didn't know what was going on?

by Anonymousreply 24March 7, 2018 3:13 PM

[quote] that pic at [R7] is why women can't be taken seriously. And I say that as a woman

Don't be such a jackass. No one sane sees Madonna looking like a freak and decides all women are worthless.

I mean, YOU might think that, but you're clearly not sane.

by Anonymousreply 25March 7, 2018 3:13 PM

She’s officially entered Mamie Van Doren territory.

by Anonymousreply 26March 7, 2018 3:16 PM

When will these people realize that fillers make them look worse. Go for the 'old-fashion' facelift if you have to do something.

by Anonymousreply 27March 7, 2018 3:21 PM

Really, I don't see the problem.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28March 7, 2018 3:22 PM

OK, so I'm seriously asking - I'm not just being high-drama.

WHY in the hell does MADONNA need to be hawking face cream? Is she a workaholic/money-obsessive/fame-obsessive lunatic?

Fucking get on your private plane to Africa and help feed some kids, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 29March 7, 2018 3:25 PM

Sure I knew that because she is the type who would, and probably did, fuck him to try to get a movie career.

by Anonymousreply 30March 7, 2018 3:25 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31March 7, 2018 3:26 PM

Are the cheeks making the bags under her eyes worse?

by Anonymousreply 32March 7, 2018 3:26 PM

That's exactly what I was thinking, R32.

R31: if those are facelift scars David Banda must have done it. No "real" plastic surgeon would do that.

by Anonymousreply 33March 7, 2018 3:29 PM

I think it's hilarious/pathetic that she still has her hair stylist color her roots brown...because she doesn't have gray roots at 59!

by Anonymousreply 34March 7, 2018 3:29 PM

R22, why didn't you answer the question?

[quote]Why does OP omit the source for these photos? Context? Why?

Where was it, why is Kim K there, who took those pics, etc.... there are many things you left out. Why?

by Anonymousreply 35March 7, 2018 3:29 PM

I think she's at phase 14 by now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36March 7, 2018 3:30 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37March 7, 2018 3:31 PM

Serving up paper mache puppet head realness.

by Anonymousreply 38March 7, 2018 3:32 PM

That's definitely a facelift scar. Here's an example from a plastic surgery web site, where surgeons put scars now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39March 7, 2018 3:33 PM

"You look amazing!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40March 7, 2018 3:33 PM

R36 Are those gray roots I see in phase 1??

by Anonymousreply 41March 7, 2018 3:33 PM

How she used to look.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42March 7, 2018 3:33 PM

The transformation is almost complete. Does she have the requisite number of shoes, however?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43March 7, 2018 3:33 PM

She's just on prednisone guys... geez.

by Anonymousreply 44March 7, 2018 3:34 PM

And yet she insists she's never had any work done.

by Anonymousreply 45March 7, 2018 3:34 PM

It's just incredible that someone would go out looking like this and be selling facial cream. First off, no one would want to look like her. Second, does she think we think her face is the result of her cream? This is what happens when you live inside a bubble.

by Anonymousreply 46March 7, 2018 3:35 PM

I'm full of sadness - she looks like everyladyofthehamptons

by Anonymousreply 47March 7, 2018 3:36 PM

This was her dermatologist before he croaked. Would you seek treatment or advice from someone who looked like this??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48March 7, 2018 3:37 PM

If you read the Madonna forum r46, they think she looks UH--MAY-ZINGG... see r19. In fact, the person who started the thread got the inside info about madonna's appearance because she's a customer of the skincare line.

I find this delusional thinking by fans to be fascinating. She looks hideous - but her fans think she's a beauty? A few called out her stuffed face on the madonna forum, but then they got angry responses.

by Anonymousreply 49March 7, 2018 3:37 PM

R35 This is just speculation, but Kim K. is there because Madonna likes to hitch her wagon to whoever is popular at the moment in the effort to stay relevant. See: The ridiculous Britney and Xtina kiss.

by Anonymousreply 50March 7, 2018 3:38 PM

I hear she throws great Oscar parties.

by Anonymousreply 51March 7, 2018 3:39 PM

She looks terrible. She looks like a blown up doll gone wrong. And KK. Oh well.

by Anonymousreply 52March 7, 2018 3:40 PM

IDK it's a lose-lose situation.

If she ages naturally (if that's even possible now) people will make fun of how she looks.

All these surgeries make her look worse.

And why on earth is she promoting something that draws attention to her face? It's absurd.

And the grills have got to go.

by Anonymousreply 53March 7, 2018 3:41 PM

Is there anything she could do at this point to go back to a more natural look? Reduce the implants maybe and tighten up the skin that the oversized implants stretched out?

by Anonymousreply 54March 7, 2018 3:42 PM

She looks bad, but why do I smell Jabba / Janbot here at r17? And again at r20, making the same argument at r22, who is also OP.

SO is OP Jabba / Janbot? Does Jabba lurk on the Madonna forum?

by Anonymousreply 55March 7, 2018 3:42 PM

Southern California called: they want their face back!

by Anonymousreply 56March 7, 2018 3:42 PM

[quote]Is there anything she could do at this point to go back to a more natural look? Reduce the implants maybe and tighten up the skin that the oversized implants stretched out?

I don't think she has cheek implants, just fillers. She must have a lot of scar tissue at this point. I don't there's anything anyone could do. She should have learned from what happened to Pete Burns, Michael Jackson, Joan Rivers, and others. Once you start going down this road it's hard to stop.

by Anonymousreply 57March 7, 2018 3:44 PM

Her own brother threw shade on her facelift in some interview I saw....and this was years ago.

I know they don't like each other, but I didn't expect him to go there. He said "maybe they shouldn't have pulled it so tight" or something like that.

People age, even if all the filler dissolved, as you get older, the muscle tone is weaker, the skin is less taut, the bones actually recede in the face just like osteoporosis. (Facial bones change during your whole life though). Stretching the skin back in a facelift helps if it's done in combination with filler, for people who have a lot of hollows. She has very low body fat, so she would've had a very gaunt face without anything. They just went overboard. She could've looked good for a while with a simple facelift...but she keeps pushing it to look better and smoother and younger - and then you look like shit.

by Anonymousreply 58March 7, 2018 3:48 PM

r49 "but her fans think she's a beauty?"

Yes, the deranged maniacs do. Madonna is a 'Plain Jane" who's used drag make-up her entire career.

by Anonymousreply 59March 7, 2018 3:49 PM

I think she is about 10-15lbs heavier too.

by Anonymousreply 60March 7, 2018 3:49 PM

[quote] She's just on prednisone guys... geez.

If she were really on prednisone, wouldn't she announce it before hawking beauty cream at a public event to explain her bizarre appearance?

by Anonymousreply 61March 7, 2018 3:52 PM

R61 - that was obviously sarcastic if you read the "author" line of that post.

I wonder if she got fat grafts in her face instead of filler. You can transfer much more and it stays permanently. But, the downside is if you gain weight, it will go to your face ... which might be why it looks so distorted with her weight gain too.

by Anonymousreply 62March 7, 2018 3:54 PM

Is she still pretending to have a "boyfriend" ,or has she finally quit trying to convince everyone a 22 year old is dying to jump her creaky old ass? I loved her back when,and I always will love that Madonna,but this sad caricature mildly disgusts me . Not an ounce of dignity in this old whore.

by Anonymousreply 63March 7, 2018 3:54 PM

[quote] If she ages naturally (if that's even possible now) people will make fun of how she looks.

That's not possible now.

And you speak as if ALL people who age just naturally fall into this situation where they look like monsters. If she had taken it easy from the get-go she would not look like this. She has no one to blame but herself.

by Anonymousreply 64March 7, 2018 3:55 PM

What's with the grill?

by Anonymousreply 65March 7, 2018 4:02 PM

Look at all the shit talking that went on in the Tom Cruise thread, and he's done things... people still were shrieking about how old and horrible he looked. Better to look like him than Madonna... or the Male version of madonna, Kenny Rogers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66March 7, 2018 4:03 PM

R65 Right? She should go hang out with Diane Keaton, they can share clothing and accessories and listen to thug rap.

by Anonymousreply 67March 7, 2018 4:04 PM

R66 I agree. Tom is a weirdo but still looks great.

by Anonymousreply 68March 7, 2018 4:05 PM

R48 I can only think of this guy...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69March 7, 2018 4:18 PM

She's become Alexanya Atoz in "Zoolander 2."

"I only use Youth Milk... I have no fillers, Botox, or surgeries..."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70March 7, 2018 4:25 PM

God, the younger her would be so embarrassed and revolted by herself now.

How did this happen? She was always a cunt but she seemed pretty grounded and realistic for most of her life.

by Anonymousreply 71March 7, 2018 4:43 PM

I’m currently on week one of a two-week round of cortisone. That face is what I fear.

by Anonymousreply 72March 7, 2018 4:46 PM

Sting has his grandkids call him, “Nonno,” Italian as he is. And dear precious Trudie is “Tutu.” So very girlish!

Another pair of age undignified, plastic surgery ghouls.

by Anonymousreply 73March 7, 2018 4:47 PM

Tom Cruise and Bananarama are the only 80s celebrities that still look like themselves.

by Anonymousreply 74March 7, 2018 4:48 PM

Deborah Harry’s plastic surgery looks pretty good. She must be...how old is she now?

by Anonymousreply 75March 7, 2018 4:49 PM

She's gotten a little pudgy for once. Really, who cares?

by Anonymousreply 76March 7, 2018 4:51 PM

DON'T LOOK AT MADONNA!

by Anonymousreply 77March 7, 2018 5:00 PM

Her face has exploded like a busted can of biscuits.

by Anonymousreply 78March 7, 2018 5:35 PM

That outfit isn't doing her weight gain any favors.

by Anonymousreply 79March 7, 2018 5:50 PM

She’s full of fillers but a lot is probably alcohol bloat . Arghh !

by Anonymousreply 80March 7, 2018 6:04 PM

I don't think Madonna drinks that much, honestly. She never seemed to fall into those trappings.

She would look tons better if she just got rid of the cheeks.

by Anonymousreply 81March 7, 2018 6:11 PM

Jesus H Christ, would you buy anything that creature is selling.

by Anonymousreply 82March 7, 2018 6:11 PM

I thought OP’s pic was a joke, that it was just a (sort of) lookalike at first.

by Anonymousreply 83March 7, 2018 6:14 PM

I sure hope this is temporary for her sake. If it is a cosmetic "intervention" hopefully it can be reversed. Fillers (most) can be dissolved. The one pic that resembles a pea under her skin looks to be a Restalyne lump.... they go away or can be dissolved too, like a cyst.

by Anonymousreply 84March 7, 2018 6:15 PM

She was never grounded. That was just PR.

by Anonymousreply 85March 7, 2018 6:25 PM

Jesus, those cheek implants are awful. She looks like an alcoholic chipmunk.

Also, anyone who buys expensive face creams is an idiot. Just use shea butter and aloe vera. Much cheaper and works great.

by Anonymousreply 86March 7, 2018 6:28 PM

I now plan to buy the whole facial product line so I can look as good as Madonna.

by Anonymousreply 87March 7, 2018 6:30 PM

She just stands there with her mouth hanging open. I don't think she can shut it, her face is frozen.

by Anonymousreply 88March 7, 2018 6:31 PM

[quote]She could've looked good for a while with a simple facelift...but she keeps pushing it to look better and smoother and younger - and then you look like shit.

I think she got her first facelift way too young. She was looking really pulled on the Drowned World Tour in 2001. How many facelifts can one person get in their lifetime and still look human?

The other thing working against her is simple genetics. All of her siblings aged prematurely.

by Anonymousreply 89March 7, 2018 6:31 PM

R75, This is a current pic of Debbie Harry from last year and she is 72(!)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90March 7, 2018 6:32 PM

R90 Debbie looks great, but she needs to lay off the heavy eye shadow.

by Anonymousreply 91March 7, 2018 6:35 PM

[quote] How did this happen? She was always a cunt but she seemed pretty grounded and realistic for most of her life.

I think you've not been paying attention then. She's never been comfortable with herself and has always played at someone she's not (like Marilyn Monroe). Remember the whole fake English accent period?

I have a lot of admiration for Madonna's toughness and ability to market herself, but she's never been able to just be who she is. On her gravestone they'll note, "Strike a pose."

by Anonymousreply 92March 7, 2018 6:35 PM

R90 thanks! AND she and Blondie sounded great a couple of months back. Talk about keeping it real.

by Anonymousreply 93March 7, 2018 6:52 PM

Debbie looks incredible, because she has that bone structure. And notice no fillers?

by Anonymousreply 94March 7, 2018 6:55 PM

She increasingly acts like she's off her meds. Let's face it, she's in her death throes. She knows it's only a matter if time before the industry tosses her on the trash heap and installs her replacement. She was able to fend off Britney and that g-d awful Gaga creature, but her days are numbered. And don't think she will be allowed to retire and age out in de Havilland. She's done some abominable, devilish things to reach the top and stay there for so long. The only acceptable payment that will satisfy her debt will be her sacrifice.

by Anonymousreply 95March 7, 2018 7:08 PM

I believe Madonna soon will be a new sketch on Saturday Night Live. Not in a good way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96March 7, 2018 7:12 PM

As usual, y'all are being way too extra. Madonna looks fantastic for 60. If she had the bags removed from her eyes, she would look amazing. Remember, she just had a big Oscar party 2 days ago, and Katy Perry said that guests didn't leave until after the sun came up.

by Anonymousreply 97March 7, 2018 8:07 PM

Well why didn’t she stay home?

by Anonymousreply 98March 7, 2018 8:12 PM

R98 more like; why did she fuck up her face so bad. Youth is fleeting. Get over it, but stay away from plastic surgeons.

by Anonymousreply 99March 7, 2018 8:14 PM

R17 She still slays!

Madonna looks like a Cabbage Patch Doll.

by Anonymousreply 100March 7, 2018 8:15 PM

These ladies are the same age and look FABULOUS!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101March 7, 2018 8:15 PM

Debbie Harry looks great, but she's also realistic - she's probably had minor work done but never attempted to stay 20.

Probably in part because she was a bit older when she became famous.

by Anonymousreply 102March 7, 2018 8:16 PM

R101 Uh, sure they do.

by Anonymousreply 103March 7, 2018 8:17 PM

Well, the twinkling barrettes are a nice touch of old school glamour.

by Anonymousreply 104March 7, 2018 8:18 PM

I think she's tremendous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105March 7, 2018 8:20 PM

[quote] The Italian "Nonna" gene will out, unstoppably.

Just like the Indian "Auntie" gene.

by Anonymousreply 106March 7, 2018 8:21 PM

Deborah Harry has the right mix of street-wise toughness and delicate femininity. She is a glass of Pouilly Fumé, Madonna is a Heineken.

by Anonymousreply 107March 7, 2018 8:22 PM

Champale, r107......

by Anonymousreply 108March 7, 2018 8:25 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109March 7, 2018 8:27 PM

[quote] Debbie Harry looks great, but she's also realistic - she's probably had minor work done but never attempted to stay 20.

Debbie Harry has had a major face overhaul and she admits it.

“Yeah, I had a facelift...Why not? It gives you all the things you need to be part of the action. I don’t feel like hiding myself away….Everybody knows that I’ve had plastic surgery. I did it for business reasons. You photograph better, and looks are a key part of being an entertainer, so I felt it was something I had to do. All sorts of horrific things happen in life – why make it worse by worrying about getting older?“

Debbie insists that even if she weren’t famous, she would have had plastic surgery and loves her results.

"I think I’d been very depressed about myself, I might not have done it. But it gave me a certain encouragement and satisfaction," Debbie stated.

"Women just have a more rigorous time physically than men. It’s a challenge," Debbie explained.

Manhattan plastic surgeon Dr. David Shafer claims: "Debbie Harry looks great. When compared to earlier photos, she appears to have had several procedures. Her clean jawline, absence of previous jowls and tight neckline suggest surgical intervention such as facelift. Her lips have marked definition and fullness along the vermilion border suggesting filler injection such as Juvederm or Restylane. Her upper lids appear hollowed out which presumably is from her previous suspected upper blepharoplasty. Finally, her smooth forehead and acutely arched brows are likely from Botox Cosmetic or endoscopic brow lift."

Paul S. Nassif, a Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon and Rhinoplasty Specialist in Beverly Hills, California, states: "It seems like since we last saw Debbie, she’s undergone a brow lift and possible a revision blepharoplasty. If you look closely, you’ll notice that her forehead is longer than it was in the past and her upper eyelid crease is higher than it previously was. With time, you’d expect the opposite to occur - sagging of these areas, which isn’t what we see in recent snapshots."

by Anonymousreply 110March 7, 2018 8:35 PM

She was never a great beauty. Her appeal was being a chameleon. Now she's just a clown. Doesn't she have enough money to last for the rest of her life?

by Anonymousreply 111March 7, 2018 8:36 PM

Domestic goddess

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112March 7, 2018 8:37 PM

Been there and done that, r72. My face looked like a cartoon of a full moon with my features on it...and then it went away afterward. Just tell people what's up and hang in there.

by Anonymousreply 113March 7, 2018 8:39 PM

R103

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114March 7, 2018 8:42 PM

Yeah, Debbie's work came out pretty good...and then she stopped going back obsessively.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115March 7, 2018 8:44 PM

You guys are the most evil bunch of bitches alive. Madonna has contributed in so many ways to AIDS research and half-way houses, schools for the poor. She deserves much better treatment then this

by Anonymousreply 116March 7, 2018 8:47 PM

R116 what are you her assistant?

by Anonymousreply 117March 7, 2018 8:51 PM

Saw Debbie H live at the Carlyle Club 2 years ago - she looks pretty damn good in person.

Not only has she had less work done than Madonna but Debbie was strikingly beautiful when she was young - Madonna was only above average.

by Anonymousreply 118March 7, 2018 9:09 PM

Why does she keep on doing this (over filling her face), just the other day their were photos of her and her wasn't as full and then a big event happens and boom chipmunk cheeks.

by Anonymousreply 119March 7, 2018 9:14 PM

Even I know when to tap out. I'm a babygay and have been in love with her since my teens, but everything she's done post-MDNA album has been an absolute horror.

by Anonymousreply 120March 7, 2018 9:24 PM

Doesn’t all the filling and settling stretch the delicate older skin? It’s going past its limits and then there must be rebound sagging, no?

I’m just thinking about what pregnancy and breastfeeding does to regular body skin that’s not menopausal, and supported by a layer of fat... how can an old woman’s skin ever spring back after being stretched by fillers? You’d have to keep filling.

Or maybe I just don’t understand how it works.

by Anonymousreply 121March 7, 2018 9:24 PM

It's sad to see Madonna ruin her face almost as badly as Janet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122March 7, 2018 9:26 PM

It's hard to get those triangle nostrils unless you're a Jackson, I think.

Or black. It seems black nose jobs end up with triangle nostrils for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 123March 7, 2018 9:29 PM

Debbie's surgery is excellent work. Nobody looks that good at 70 without a major overhaul. She needs to give Madonna the number of her surgeon. Though I imagine Madonna is the type that tells the surgeon what she needs done to look better rather than just letting the professional guide her.

by Anonymousreply 124March 7, 2018 9:53 PM

[quote]It seems black nose jobs end up with triangle nostrils for some reason.

It is very difficult to change the width of nostrils and have it look natural.

by Anonymousreply 125March 7, 2018 9:55 PM

Madge should have gone to Michelle Pfeiffer's guy all these years.

by Anonymousreply 126March 7, 2018 10:01 PM

She went to that famous facelift guy in San Francisco, according to rumor, for the facelift with fat grafting. His facelifts started at $25,000 five years ago... and that was an "easy" case with no fat grafting. I am totally drawing a blank on his name now... does someone else know who I mean?

by Anonymousreply 127March 7, 2018 10:04 PM

deeply disturbing!terrible work!

by Anonymousreply 128March 7, 2018 10:31 PM

Note to Madonna: This is how to do sixtysomething.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129March 7, 2018 10:37 PM

Good news for Madonna fans. It seems she may colloborate with Kim Kardashian on a new makeup line. Just saw a picture of them together and can't decide which one looks older. Kim's lips have exploded and are twice the size they used to be.

by Anonymousreply 130March 7, 2018 10:53 PM

Well, whatever Debbie did, it looks more natural on her and more like an adjustment, less like fillers/plumping which sometimes settles in very awkward, unattractive ways.

by Anonymousreply 131March 7, 2018 10:55 PM

The woman in R129 looks younger than Madonna.

by Anonymousreply 132March 7, 2018 10:55 PM

R116 You're new here, aren't you?

by Anonymousreply 133March 7, 2018 10:56 PM

I've been a fan of Madonna's since 1983 but I can't lie anymore - it's depressing to see her nowadays. Her face is so plumped up it's hard to watch her speak. She can barely talk anymore. And now she is appearing with Kim Kardashian and it's just sad to see M trying to be an older KK, with her plumped-up face and ass.

For the past ten years, Madonna's face has changed so much. That marriage to Guy Ritchie really did something to her because that's when she started to change physically and professionally. The last time I remember seeing Madonna's old face, with her great original bone structure, was Live Earth in 2007.

by Anonymousreply 134March 7, 2018 11:08 PM

She needs to die now to prserve her legacy!

by Anonymousreply 135March 7, 2018 11:10 PM

Its been 10 years since she was married to Guy R134. You can't blame him for her poor choices.

by Anonymousreply 136March 7, 2018 11:12 PM

[QUOTE]She needs to die now to prserve her legacy!

Her legacy is already ruined.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137March 7, 2018 11:13 PM

I want to see madonna old, sitting with a guitar, without extensions or makeup. THAT would be counterculture. I thought that's what she did? Oh wait, no she was always just a narcissist / attention whore.

by Anonymousreply 138March 7, 2018 11:15 PM

Why the fuck is she hanging out with Kim Kardashian? This is a woman that would have ridiculed the likes of a Kardashian back in the 80's.

She couldn't handle being left by a younger man who left her for a younger woman. And to add insult to injury, he mocked her in public, attacking her physique. For the first time, she couldn't call the shots or spin the narrative the way she wanted it. Add to that getting older in a pop music world and it's all done a number on her. But it shouldn't be shocking from someone who never had any other desire but to rule the world as she put it on American Bandstand.

by Anonymousreply 139March 7, 2018 11:15 PM

She's surrounded by yes men and women who would not dare to speak the truth. The truth is that she's now fucking UGLY. Her fans are a whole bunch of delusional turds.

by Anonymousreply 140March 7, 2018 11:26 PM

r136 i'm not blaming him. But there's no doubt that the dissolution of that marriage and turning 50 really messed her up and she has been kind of lost since.

by Anonymousreply 141March 7, 2018 11:28 PM

I also think Guy Oseary doesn't give a shit about her. But she'll never fire him as her manager because they've been longtime friends.

by Anonymousreply 142March 7, 2018 11:29 PM

I forgot how ugly that divorce was.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143March 7, 2018 11:31 PM

I am not surprised madonna is doing this. What really surprised me is that Tori Amos did the same thing. I never expected it from her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144March 7, 2018 11:41 PM

R1 That's gotta be filler and not fat grafts, but who the hell knows! If it's HA filler then it should be completely reversible. Her upper eyes look the most worrying to me, that must be at least 4 or even 5 syringes of Juvederm just there alone! No doctor who's specialty is eyes would place filler so haphazardly. It seems to be weighing her face down. Deborah Harry's upper eyes are hollowed with fat loss but the look is attractive and it's age appropriate, that's the best rejuvenation money can buy.

by Anonymousreply 145March 7, 2018 11:42 PM

Pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 146March 7, 2018 11:58 PM

She looks like a male Madonna impersonator. Or Mae West.

by Anonymousreply 147March 8, 2018 12:05 AM

Did Madonna and her brother Christopher ever reconcile?

by Anonymousreply 148March 8, 2018 1:44 AM

Cyndi Lauper is 64-pulled to the gods with some filler. Looks good, until you look at her neck.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149March 8, 2018 1:45 AM

Better to have Cyndi Lauper's neck than Madonna's face the way it is. Horrifying. Madge is getting the face she deserves.

by Anonymousreply 150March 8, 2018 1:59 AM

Tori Amos really fucked up her face.

[quote]I forgot how ugly that divorce was.

It must be hard to be a son of Madonna because she is very very emasculating.

by Anonymousreply 151March 8, 2018 2:01 AM

There’s no way to fool people into thinking you’re young.

I know old people who *seem* younger because they’re fit and/or have a youthful spirit. My neighbor’s mother from Ukraine exercises and does yoga. She’s kinda wrinkled but she’s slender and has beautiful posture and she just radiates good health and vigor. That’s what’s impressive.

Does anyone make fun of Betty White for having wrinkles and old lady hair? Would she care if they did?

by Anonymousreply 152March 8, 2018 2:09 AM

[quote] Madonna has contributed in so many ways to AIDS research and half-way houses, schools for the poor. She deserves much better treatment then this

Tax write-offs, loon.

by Anonymousreply 153March 8, 2018 2:09 AM

[quote] If she had the bags removed from her eyes, she would look amazing.

Oh, [italic]hon...[/italic]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154March 8, 2018 2:17 AM

She’s Norma Desmond and Baby Jane Hudson rolled into one.

by Anonymousreply 155March 8, 2018 2:20 AM

She used to be the hottest female singer/entertainer. She now has a FAT FUGLY face. Bitch please, stop acting like you're young and hot. You are NOT desirable unless you pay men to fuck you.

by Anonymousreply 156March 8, 2018 2:34 AM

The sad thing is, she'd probably look ok if she'd just had a little subtle nip or tuck...but those fillers, my god! Does anyone look good with those giant cheekbone mounds?? Those coupled with all the Botox is nightmare inducing. Sandra Bullock has them now and she looks terrible, too.

by Anonymousreply 157March 8, 2018 2:41 AM

I’m actually shocked by this. She looks far older than 59. I’m wondering if it has to do with her excessive stringent dieting/exercising throughout her life. Often she was virtually no fat and sinewy. Anyone know? I think this is more than simply fillers.

by Anonymousreply 158March 8, 2018 2:41 AM

And that blonde hair. Imagine how even more delusional she'll get as she ages. That's going to be fun to watch! Get the popcorn.

by Anonymousreply 159March 8, 2018 2:51 AM

[quote]Shes just bloated, that time of the month.

Isn't she well past the age of that being a concern?

by Anonymousreply 160March 8, 2018 2:57 AM

Does she scream in horror when she sees her reflection? I’d fucking pass out if I looked like that, and I don’t look very good. Just a dumpy unimpressive human. How does her vanity and pride handle her cooking oil injection looks?

by Anonymousreply 161March 8, 2018 3:10 AM

I think her eyes are going>>>>>>

by Anonymousreply 162March 8, 2018 4:22 AM

What's with her dress? Was it an Edie Chacon theme night?

Did Madge do her hair in the cab? Perhaps the driver combed it for her with his feet?

Move over Mae West, Madonna has ARRIVED!

by Anonymousreply 163March 8, 2018 4:49 AM

On top of everything else, I don't understand the hair. It's so unflattering. There were times in her career when Madonna could look very stylish. She's just lost the plot completely, it seems.

by Anonymousreply 164March 8, 2018 5:03 AM

Ewwww. Those titties look like a plumber's ass crack

by Anonymousreply 165March 8, 2018 5:10 AM

The picture in r137--Jesus. Mae West had to reach her 80s before she looked like that.

by Anonymousreply 166March 8, 2018 5:19 AM

r16 says it perfectly.

by Anonymousreply 167March 8, 2018 5:23 AM

Flash forward to Madonna in her 80s.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168March 8, 2018 5:29 AM

My complication had a little complication!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169March 8, 2018 5:45 AM

She's been wearing those stupid fucking grills for like 6 years now.

I thought Madonna was supposed to reinvent herself and be on top of trends.

by Anonymousreply 170March 8, 2018 5:58 AM

She should wear a big grill on her face. This should do the trick...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171March 8, 2018 6:08 AM

Here’s the thing that puzzles me about Tori & Madge’s filler work - I thought the filler was supposed to lightly fill the crease that forms under your cheek between nose & mouth to make that sign of aging more subtle / not plump up your cheeks like you have a toothache - that just makes the crease worse.

by Anonymousreply 172March 8, 2018 6:24 AM

I can’t believe this bitch is co-signing the Kartrashians....well, okay I can believe it, but still...fuck her!

by Anonymousreply 173March 8, 2018 6:39 AM

I think she looks great!

by Anonymousreply 174March 8, 2018 7:10 AM

I can't put my finger on why, but she has started having a very "witchy" ugly look, and that look is doubled when she has her grills in.

I can't believe that someone in her camp can't stop her from allowing herself to be photographed.

by Anonymousreply 175March 8, 2018 7:33 AM

unfortunate

by Anonymousreply 176March 8, 2018 8:20 AM

I'm not even convinced that person is Tori Amos.

by Anonymousreply 177March 8, 2018 8:20 AM

She has a downward turned mouth so she will increasingly start to resemble a witch. She needs this procedure....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178March 8, 2018 8:44 AM

Fuck. Tori Amos looks like she needs to be in a Lord of the Rings Movie. She looks like an Alien Elf. FREAK!

by Anonymousreply 179March 8, 2018 9:08 AM

What the fuck is wrong with people? This shit is so out of control. It's not just Madonna, I see this all the time where I work. Yes, I work in Beverly Hills and no I am not rich. But my god, almost every woman over 40 I see there has that look.

I have a theory that we have entered a modern day version of Chinese foot binding. Except instead of small feet its mutilating your face as a sign of wealth. Except in most cases its self imposed. Being able to extend their looks is a privilege only they can afford, or so they think. They are clueless to the group psychosis. Most of these woman are not famous, just rich. So they reinforce their bizarre fetish of facial mutation with their other rich Frau lady friends and complement each other on the work done.

It's really quite fascinating and bizarre to watch. I have even notice more than a few wannabe queens doing it. It's like the semen-drinking tribe - Papua, New Guinea, perfectly normal to them.

by Anonymousreply 180March 8, 2018 9:57 AM

Menopause hit Tori Amos hard. The hair loss in the front is a giveaway. Plus she got some pretty awful eye work in 2010 or so that made one eye too small. Trying to correct that probably made things worse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181March 8, 2018 10:27 AM

The dress looks ripped off from 1970s KISS . She should have painted her face like Ace Frehley instead to hide that mess.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182March 8, 2018 10:57 AM

I agree r180. It's sort of like being tan way back when people with money could afford a vacation & get a tan. But at least tans never looked so freakish. What really gets me on a lot of these women is the lips. They just do NOT look good! Why do people think these massive inflated lifeboat lips look good? Madonna and Tori haven't really overdone this area, but so many women have. Do straight guys find this attractive?

by Anonymousreply 183March 8, 2018 10:58 AM

sharon stone looks good too. i think she said she had a face lift at 30 and not sure what she's had since then...

by Anonymousreply 184March 8, 2018 11:18 AM

None of this plastic surgery makes these women and men look younger, that's for sure. Or if the goal is just to look non-wrinkled and tight and somehow ageless, instead they look ghoulish and alien. Almost none of the "work" I've seen looks like anything other than just that: a lot of (mostly obvious and bad) plastic surgery. So few of them look better than they did before. It still amazes me that they can't see for themselves how terrible it looks. Talk about self-delusion.

Fonda is an exception; she's the only one I can think of who's no doubt had a lot of work and still looks human.

by Anonymousreply 185March 8, 2018 1:01 PM

Madonna's sense of self is pretty much entirely bound up in maintaining an image that is reliant upon youth to achieve the effects she enjoyed in her prime. The image is so bound up with projecting a brassily confident, athletic, street-style attitude, (which does not come over well in a 60 year old) and with vintage glamour tropes that draw on burlesque and the classical Hollywood era (which require youth to avoid looking Baby Jane-eque) and with a hyper sexuality (which now looks grotesquely inappropriate). The only aspects of her image that work at this age are her mothering and the spirituality stuff. But she undermine that with her carnival act behaviour.

There are rumours she gave Timothee a hand job when he was dating Lourdes. If true, it's pitiful.

by Anonymousreply 186March 8, 2018 2:15 PM

R185 Yeah, but she is starting to approach the embalmed look. And so far I have seen no evidence that she has the self control to stop while she still looks like a living human.

by Anonymousreply 187March 8, 2018 2:18 PM

It's deffo fillers, but she must have multiple types of filler in her face, looks like some calcium or lactic based fillers which add alot of volume and were designed for HIV associated muscle and fat loss inaddition she looks like every six months she has some HA filler for fine lines and dents, but she also had cheeks implants but had them removed, she has had at least 2 facelifts, two rhinoplasties and a chin implant plus laser, chemical and botox skin rejuvination. I believe she started agumenting her face around the same time that guy had his affair, she achieved some good results around the 2007 oscars with lasers, fillers and botox but as she reached her 50th she went for a major facial overhaul looking to achieve the same results as 2007 but this time with permanent long lasting results so chose a facelift, eyelift and cheek implants, however due to a negative reaction to her face looking overly gaunt between 2009 and 2011 she had them removed and replaced with long lasting fillers, which when layered can last from 2-5 years. It's sad she should of stayed with temporary procedures or had a proper personalised 3d printed cheek implants, also her weight gain which is most likely age associated or HRT associated has impacted her surgical intervention in a very negative way and this plus her chin implant (which she never should have had because she already had an elongated jawbone which should have been fixed as a teen with orthodontic and orthognathic work) means her face has a a overly downward profile (causing a witches chin deformity). And this type of facial profile means the surrounding muscle and fat or filler in her cheeks does not have the underlying support it needs to hold it up resulting in sagging and bottom heavy looking face.

by Anonymousreply 188March 8, 2018 2:27 PM

As others have said, why would anybody buy beauty products from a woman who looks like this? She's approaching "alien from Star Trek" territory.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189March 8, 2018 3:21 PM

R189 Everything about her is tacky and trashy here. Her face, her outfit, her nails, her jewelry, her hair, that fucktard grill...it all reeks of desperation.

by Anonymousreply 190March 8, 2018 3:37 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191March 8, 2018 3:48 PM

Hey r188, did you see Swept Away by any chance? In that movie she had a weird divot on one side of her face in the cheek area. Some friends and I noticed it, but we could never figure out what was causing it.

In this example it doesn't look as bad as it actually was:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192March 8, 2018 3:59 PM

[Quote] It's like the semen-drinking tribe - Papua, New Guinea, perfectly normal to them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193March 8, 2018 4:02 PM

She has always had an downturned cupids bow mouth. It was cute back in the day but now..she just looks like a witch.

by Anonymousreply 194March 8, 2018 4:06 PM

Anyone who fucked both Warren Beatty and Tupac is OK in my book and yes aging is a karmic bitch.

by Anonymousreply 195March 8, 2018 4:07 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196March 8, 2018 4:09 PM

r189's pic looks like a bad Madonna Halloween mask.

by Anonymousreply 197March 8, 2018 4:09 PM

Even nutjob Roseanne Barr knew when to stop. She had a ton of shit done while she was on her show and I am sure after that too. She's older than madonna. Age 65.

I think she actually stopped completely around the time of "Roseanne's Nuts" because she was looking old - but she had a lot done....compared to her original face in Season 1.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198March 8, 2018 4:14 PM

I wonder if the effect is better in person? Maybe it just looks awful in photos?

by Anonymousreply 199March 8, 2018 4:19 PM

I liked her better when she worked with Wayland Flowers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200March 8, 2018 4:21 PM

R199, as someone who sees these hideous creatures in person on the Upper East Side... it’s worse in person. I saw a woman walk past me with the whole range of Botox and fillers and drag makeup and I actually did a double-take. People were staring and whispering. She thought she looked wunnnnderful.

My MIL had a friend with a plastic surgery addiction. Absolutely lovely personality, very warm and intelligent woman. But she looked like Jocelyn Wildenstein. She also had a nascent dowager’s hump, which didn’t really disguise her age. At least Madonna is fit (or was, the last time I saw).

That’s the other disconnect with some of these women. Their bodies and posture, their hesitancy when climbing stairs, the shuffling gait, it all gives you away.

by Anonymousreply 201March 8, 2018 4:27 PM

Yikes, R201!!!!

by Anonymousreply 202March 8, 2018 4:29 PM

You know, one woman who really does have a profile like Madam is SJP. She was on some beauty magazine cover recently in silhouette and that’s all I could think! That nose and chin!

by Anonymousreply 203March 8, 2018 4:30 PM

Here it is

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204March 8, 2018 4:35 PM

The Mae West comparisons are apt. I predicted years and years ago that Madonna was going to turn into a modern-day Mae West (the older Mae West, when she was a total caricature) and of course it all came true. Madonna is not in her "Myra Breckinridge/Sextette" years, and she's much younger than Mae was at the time.

by Anonymousreply 205March 8, 2018 4:48 PM

Madonna is NOW in her "Myra Breckinridge/Sextette" years.....

by Anonymousreply 206March 8, 2018 4:48 PM

R192 eew, even when she was younger she was mean and witchy-looking.

by Anonymousreply 207March 8, 2018 5:00 PM

Madonna is wealthy enough to employ a Hollywood makeup artist who can perform miracles on a face.

by Anonymousreply 208March 8, 2018 5:06 PM

My mother is 57 and she could EASILY pass as M's daughter. Holy shit, she looks in her mid 70s. WTF??????

by Anonymousreply 209March 8, 2018 5:15 PM

R208 Great point. Everyone around her (including her kids- you can't tell me Lourdes isn't horrified) is too scared to tell her the truth, for fear of being cast out of favor. ($$)

by Anonymousreply 210March 8, 2018 5:24 PM

She looks great here. I don't know what you're all bitching about.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211March 8, 2018 5:37 PM

That idiot that yelled "You look beautiful" needs an eye exam. Holy smokes!

by Anonymousreply 212March 8, 2018 6:47 PM

What is it that these women have done to their faces that make their noses look broader?

by Anonymousreply 213March 8, 2018 7:24 PM

r213- face lift (which is actually pulled sideways) and the nose naturally broadens over time.

by Anonymousreply 214March 8, 2018 7:28 PM

Yesterday I kept breezing by this thread without opening it because I thought the photo was a joke (of someone else trying to be Madonna). I am shocked down to my socks that she looks like this now. WTF?

Sad.

by Anonymousreply 215March 8, 2018 7:45 PM

It's a lot of fun tearing Madonna apart. We really should do this more often.

by Anonymousreply 216March 8, 2018 7:48 PM

The most shocking thing is that she doesn’t have people telling her how awful she looks. Same with Sting and Trudie Styler. All appear to have given up their stylists.

You know what’s really gonna freak Madonna out? Lourdes being pregnant. She won’t be happy.

by Anonymousreply 217March 8, 2018 7:58 PM

Madonna’s surgeon was recommended by Trudie Styler.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218March 8, 2018 8:09 PM

I just don't get it. Doesn't she own a mirror? She can't possibly think she looks good.

by Anonymousreply 219March 8, 2018 8:11 PM

Unfortunately, under all the work, Madonna is peasant-y

by Anonymousreply 220March 8, 2018 8:16 PM

When did her boobs get so big? Those things are huge. I bet when she unleashes em they hit her knees.

by Anonymousreply 221March 8, 2018 8:18 PM

R218 Gross. Could Trudie's chin be any lumpier?

by Anonymousreply 222March 8, 2018 8:21 PM

OMG Madonna is gone.

The woman I grew up with and recognize. The one I admired as the free-spirited, life of the party. I just figured people would basically stay the same. Even age doesn't distort people like these procedures.

I've had to say goodbye to many beloved celebrities. Leslie Ann Warren and Madonna hurt the most.

by Anonymousreply 223March 8, 2018 8:22 PM

[quote] Leslie Ann Warren and Madonna hurt the most.

Mary!

by Anonymousreply 224March 8, 2018 9:17 PM

You can't really fault Vadge when she had these deluded fans that keep telling her how hot and beautiful she still is. It's like a mutual brainwashing that both sides believe. Bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 225March 8, 2018 9:39 PM

Oh R225 do you really think she hangs around her fans? Why doesn’t her stylists clue her in, tho?

by Anonymousreply 226March 8, 2018 9:49 PM

r226 and shatter their rice bowl?

by Anonymousreply 227March 8, 2018 9:53 PM

I have a friend who is rich and lives on the UES, and heis many friends with these wealthy women there who get tons of work done and look horrible. His theory is that these women know the work doesn't make them look young again, but it signals to their friends, "I realize I'm getting older and that I am required by my money and position to do something about it, and this work done shows I'm at least trying because I realize it's important to our circle because we value appearances so much." So they don't do it actually to look young but to signal to one another they are part of the tribe and share the same values.

by Anonymousreply 228March 9, 2018 12:38 AM

Do their husbands lose their attraction to them, R228? How does it effect the marriage?

by Anonymousreply 229March 9, 2018 12:57 AM

Dr. Baker in Manhattan did at least one of Madonna's facelifts and at that time she still looked pretty good. This was 2007. I think she also had solid cheek implants done at that time or his technique just really gave her a lot more cheek. Looks like very large combined malar/submalar implants to me. She got her second facelift quite soon after the first tbh (like within five years). It was after the second facelift that she started going overboard with fillers with Dr. Brandt.

by Anonymousreply 230March 9, 2018 1:13 AM

To think that old hag wrapped her gnarled old claw around Timothee's angelic virgin penis.

by Anonymousreply 231March 9, 2018 1:21 AM

[quote]I have a friend who is rich and lives on the UES, and heis many friends with these wealthy women there who get tons of work done and look horrible. His theory is that these women know the work doesn't make them look young again, but it signals to their friends, "I realize I'm getting older and that I am required by my money and position to do something about it, and this work done shows I'm at least trying because I realize it's important to our circle because we value appearances so much." So they don't do it actually to look young but to signal to one another they are part of the tribe and share the same values.

That makes sense. How many people on this site have said, Ewwwww, she looks so old why doesn't she [italic]do[/italic] something about it?

by Anonymousreply 232March 9, 2018 3:10 AM

When I was in LA it seemed the 'monied' women there had their faces butchered almost as a status symbol. That's what it felt like to me, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 233March 9, 2018 3:19 AM

That's for sure r232 , you cannot win, Damned if you do, Damned if you don't. I think in these pics Madonna hasactually gained weight and even looks like she's been on a crying jag for days. She was more together before and in control, now she seems off and not doing all the things it takes to keep this carefully constructed facade looking halfway decent. Also, she is usually in total control of her lighting, and clearly had no control of the store lighting which had all this uplighting that is too revealing of the truth. I cannot believe she didn't bring in full front-lighting of her own to fix this shit. She needs it.

by Anonymousreply 234March 9, 2018 3:23 AM

I hate normalizing the Kardashians. We should not even know these people.

by Anonymousreply 235March 9, 2018 4:57 AM

So true r235. Kim Kardashian, Madonna? Really? What the hell happened to you?

I don't even recognize Madonna anymore, as the above posters have said. The fun, cool Madonna we all loved back in the day would've had nothing but ridicule for Kim Kardashian.

by Anonymousreply 236March 9, 2018 5:09 AM

R184

Sharon Stone is hit or miss. Her looks vary depending on what procedure she's had done. Compare the Basic Instinct face to the face of 2017 where she doesn't even look like herself w/ one of those cow-catcher wide spaces between tip of her nose and her mouth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237March 9, 2018 5:14 AM

btw, I wish figure skater Gracie Gold would style herself like how Sharon Stone looked in Basic Instinct instead of the harsh red lipstick and too dull 2-tone dirty blonde hair.

by Anonymousreply 238March 9, 2018 5:31 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239March 9, 2018 10:30 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240March 9, 2018 10:31 AM

Oh shit, after this Kim will finally start to unravel! Madonna TOUCHED HER, and that's never gone well for anybody.

by Anonymousreply 241March 9, 2018 11:20 AM

On the plus side, Madonna finally got her hands filled in.

by Anonymousreply 242March 9, 2018 11:32 AM

Just a few more surgeries should do it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243March 9, 2018 11:42 AM

Ugh, they get that filler crap in their hands too? 😂 Can’t imagine where else these doctors are injecting it.

by Anonymousreply 244March 9, 2018 11:45 AM

[quote]You guys are the most evil bunch of bitches alive. Madonna has contributed in so many ways to AIDS research and half-way houses, schools for the poor.

And then she went and attached herself to the despicable Kim K, undoing all of those things in one fell swoop.

by Anonymousreply 245March 9, 2018 12:07 PM

In addition to the completely fucked up fillers situation, she's employing the use of the current caterpillar eyebrow that doesn't look good on anyone.

by Anonymousreply 246March 9, 2018 12:31 PM

R237 Hadn't noticed it until you see the two photos together.

by Anonymousreply 247March 9, 2018 12:39 PM

Kim should have at least agreed on a public tongue kiss to seal the deal

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248March 9, 2018 1:37 PM

Dr. Brandt started a skincare line too. It's still selling. It was one of the earlier skincare lines to use silicone derivatives to make it look like you didn't have pores. It's called "pores no more". All the Sephora girls have some version of that on their faces, and it makes them look unnaturally plastic...but during the pore obsession of the 00s, this was one of his top selling products. I'm not sure if people have gotten over the fact they will have pores. I just think it looks creepy when you put that stuff on - like some kind of veneer on the face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249March 9, 2018 1:44 PM

She's permanently puffy and frozen. Got the same cat look as the rest.

Debbie Harry looks good sometimes, not so good other times. Must be constant retouches. She has some nature on her side, with her naturally high cheekbones. Good facial structure can help people age better.

Awful thing is that when you've gone past a certain point, there's probably no way to get the natural look back so you're stuck with it and have to keep getting it fixed all the time to maintain it.

Madonna will never age gracefully. Jane Fonda once said that unless you're someone like Cher, it's not possible to try going back to 20 or 30 again, so it's best to not go too extreme.

How fast you age can be partly due to genetics. Madonna's sisters have aged quite normally. This is her sister Melanie in the year 2000. Looks like very ordinary middle aged woman. Probably gives us some idea what Madge would look like with all the procedures and surgery.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250March 9, 2018 2:17 PM

Speaking of Melanie, her son Levon Henry (Madonna's nephew) is also a musician, like his father Joe Henry. Not a bad-looking guy at all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251March 9, 2018 4:09 PM

I imagine when she realized her face wouldn't deflate in time, she spent the night crying and woke up worse than ever. Those fat little eyes way back in the puffy face!! Cue the giant bowl of ice water Joan Crawford style!

The grill and trashy hair color make it worse. She needs soft hair color and proper caps on her teeth. Or be your normal gap toothed yokel self. Anything would be an improvement!

by Anonymousreply 252March 9, 2018 4:25 PM

For some reason, it never occurred to me that she's wearing the dumb grill to cover up the gap in her teeth. Like that looks better?

by Anonymousreply 253March 9, 2018 4:34 PM

LOL R249, I use Pores No More! And it was the Sephora girls that first made me aware of it. I have God-awful scarred pores and it's the only spackle that can conceal them for any length of time.

by Anonymousreply 254March 9, 2018 4:42 PM

In the above pics with KK, why isn’t Kim wearing a shirt or jacket or sweater? I’m feeling that ol’ second hand embarrassment for her. And for Madonna of course. Why is Kim even doing her this favor? Wouldn’t it hurt her stupid brand?

by Anonymousreply 255March 9, 2018 5:04 PM

Why isn't Kim at home mothering her crotchlings?

by Anonymousreply 256March 9, 2018 5:09 PM

The absolute last thing she did that made me lose my mind. The Confessions era is pretty widely accepted by pop fans as the closure of **Madonna**. Everything after has been a shell.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257March 9, 2018 7:58 PM

It's probably not a coincidence that the Confessions era was the last before she went overboard with the surgery, fillers, etc. She started working with Tracy Anderson just after Confessions, puffed up her cheeks, and it all went downhill from there.

R253, she's never covered up her gap. She was actually pissed at a magazine for airbrushing it out once.

by Anonymousreply 258March 9, 2018 8:32 PM

R250, Cher has also gone overboard with work on her face. Jane Fonda is the most natural looking one of the ones mentioned in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 259March 9, 2018 8:40 PM

Yes, Cher looks just as bad if not worse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260March 9, 2018 8:48 PM

Whereas Jane looks amazing. In part because she has some lines, so her face looks more natural (even though it isn't).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261March 9, 2018 8:52 PM

How did Cher “overdo” it? Overdo what? She looks great for a white woman who’s about to turn 72.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262March 9, 2018 8:55 PM

Can you really blame any of these women who became famous at 20 and now it’s 30 years later and assholes make fun of the aging process?

by Anonymousreply 263March 9, 2018 9:08 PM

I am going to be the contrarian and say that I believe Jane has done the most to lose her natural beauty of all three of them.

First off, Jane is the only one who WAS a true natural beauty. She had such a distinctive face and like Deneuve she always was a one of a kind. No one has ever called Deneuve a generic blonde. Now, Jane looks sad a scared in nearly all her photos, There is no animation in her face whatsoever, and at this point she has thrown away her potential for being a lovely old lady such as Katherine Hepburn(minus the tremor) , Jessica Tandy or that lady from Titanic.

It really saddens me to see her so frozen and lifeless looking. Cher and Madonna are camp performers. They can do as much as they want, because they are still within their niche(s.)

by Anonymousreply 264March 9, 2018 9:16 PM

I'm surprised Jane didn't do anything about the lines above her lip.

by Anonymousreply 265March 9, 2018 9:20 PM

[quote]r50 Kim K. is there because Madonna likes to hitch her wagon to whoever is popular at the moment in the effort to stay relevant. See: The ridiculous Britney and Xtina kiss.

Of course it is. But remember what happened to Britney and Christina? And Rupert Everett? And M.I.A? And Miley Curys? And Justin Timberlake? After their stints with Madonna, they became IRRELEVANT!

This is what will now happen to Kim Kardashian. Just watch. She's over. Want the Kardashians to disappear? Have them do stuff with Madonna.

by Anonymousreply 266March 9, 2018 9:31 PM

One can only hope R266.

by Anonymousreply 267March 9, 2018 9:34 PM

It would be wonderful if Madonna could bestow the kiss of death on the Kardashians, but they seem like roaches.

by Anonymousreply 268March 9, 2018 9:39 PM

A skincare line lololol There should be laws against that shit.

by Anonymousreply 269March 9, 2018 9:42 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270March 9, 2018 10:40 PM

Mariah looks so different compared to how she did at the start of her career. Though everyone changes I guess. Last year I saw an interview with her and it was weird - I realised it was because she could hardly move her face at all. It was distracting from nearly everything else about her.

Cher is looking kinda Pete Burns scary these days, but she did manage to pull off all those outrageous, very revealing costumes at one point. Only Cher could get away with something like that. I think that's what Jane is referring to.

I don't hate Madonna, I've bought some of her music over the years, though not the more recent. In her latest video clips, it's so obvious that every single frame with her in it has been heavily retouched. I fear the next decade for her and don't know how she will adapt. She defied some of the odds for awhile but as the early exits of so many other pop figures have shown lately, nobody is immortal or can stop the clock forever.

I think part of the problem is, the only thing she's really been able to excel at is dance music, which demands these highly choreographed performances and is really a younger person's medium. She struggles with deeper or more mature material.

She's tried other things such as acting and directing. But unfortunately she hasn't managed to find a satisfactory second career.

She does a lot to take care of herself and stay fit - which I admire. But it must be around the clock effort nowadays and has possibly taken a toll on her personal relationships.

There are some women in the industry in their 60s who haven't had massive work done, aren't still striving to be 20 again, but they're not dressing in granny fashions either. They just know what is tasteful and flattering for them. But Madonna has a distorted sense of self perception and has never had good taste with fashion.

I've seen some veteran female artists in the last few years who are still very good, they could teach younger performers a thing or two. But they don't have to rely on disco or dance material like Madonna does.

I think she'll start doing some smaller shows and try to reinvent herself as some sort of Marlene Dietrich figure in future. But I don't think she has the same interpretative ability of Dietrich of her strong stage charisma. We'll see.

(Really I think she should slow down a bit, focus on her family, and maybe become a motivational health and fitness guru for the middle age group, like Jane Fonda did in her later career. She'd be good at it. Do that instead of cosmetics and face creams etc.)

by Anonymousreply 271March 9, 2018 11:35 PM

Mariah is 10+ years younger than Madonna. In another 10 years we'll be talking about Mariah's ridiculous fillers and frozen face, trust. Meanwhile we can laugh at her boobs and cheeks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272March 9, 2018 11:42 PM

R262 are you joking? Have you ever seen Cher speak? It looks like it hurts to move her mouth.

by Anonymousreply 273March 9, 2018 11:43 PM

Mariah will be fine, face wise. I think she has genetics on her side. It's the body that will be making the news. She's on track to go full Aretha.

by Anonymousreply 274March 10, 2018 12:02 AM

Frankly, she looks like she’s having a reaction to Prednisone

I went through a very stressful job related situation during the financial crisis in 2008. Our company laid off hundreds of employees, and almost overnight, the remaking employees were completely slammed with work loads that were impossible to manage. Lots of my coworkers started having serious health issues, and I was no exception.

My body just started falling apart, and while various doctors were attempting to diagnose what was wrong (stress), I was placed on Prednisone and took it for six months.

My face was the first thing that almost instantly changed. I looked as if someone had injected my face with helium. I looked like a balloon, or a perfectly round moon. No more cheek bones, jawline, nothing.

Here’s an example of some stranger on Prednisone. This is exactly what it did to my face. As soon as I was laid off, I got better, and was taken off the Prednisone. My face went back to normal as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275March 10, 2018 12:18 AM

Another example of Prednisone’s fabulous side effects!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276March 10, 2018 12:21 AM

All of these women getting the same plastic surgeries-- lifts, rhinoplasties, cheek implants, plumped lips-- start to look exact the same. Sort of like how Down Syndrome kids all look the same. (And this is NOT a dig against anyone with Down Syndrome).

by Anonymousreply 277March 10, 2018 12:25 AM

^^ exactly

by Anonymousreply 278March 10, 2018 12:27 AM

[quote] But remember what happened to Britney and Christina? And Rupert Everett? And M.I.A? And Miley Curys? And Justin Timberlake? After their stints with Madonna, they became IRRELEVANT!

...and Sandra Bernhard, and Sean Penn, and Rosanna Arquette, and Alanis, even Prince went from being a creative force to a virtual footnote on the charts after the Madonna duet.

by Anonymousreply 279March 10, 2018 12:30 AM

Kylie, NO!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280March 10, 2018 12:31 AM

R280 that article is 2 years old, stupid

by Anonymousreply 281March 10, 2018 12:52 AM

[R92], wouldn't that be, "STRUCK a pose"?

by Anonymousreply 282March 10, 2018 2:50 AM

[quote]Frankly, she looks like she’s having a reaction to Prednisone

So, she's been taking Prednisone for the past ten years then?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283March 10, 2018 3:09 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284March 10, 2018 3:09 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285March 10, 2018 3:10 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286March 10, 2018 3:10 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287March 10, 2018 3:11 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288March 10, 2018 3:11 AM

She looked and was so beautiful YEARS AGO. No competitors at that time

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289March 10, 2018 3:17 AM

Though many tried.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290March 10, 2018 3:27 AM

R289 That night at the VMA;s was by far the best she has ever looked. I am not a Madonna slammer, but honestly she didn't look like your photo in any way 95% of the time. She was striking, interesting, different and photogenic, but beautiful? Not really.

by Anonymousreply 291March 10, 2018 3:45 AM

Cast her in a “Cry-Baby” remake!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292March 10, 2018 3:46 AM

Even the voguers/dancers from Truth or Dare went downhill fast after all the buzz went down. I was around at the Sound Factory back then and remember how hurt they all were when Madonna dropped them like a hot potato. She's a vampire. Uses people up, and discards them. I love seeing how she can't make anything work anymore.

by Anonymousreply 293March 10, 2018 4:12 AM

She's a has been. CAN'T SELL ANYMORE. ZERO APPEALS LEFT.

by Anonymousreply 294March 10, 2018 4:14 AM

The fun thing , r294, is that she's parading all these failures very publicly for all the people she fucked over in the past to see. I hope she keeps on trying. SO desperate to recapture the adulation that will never come again. She's poison. Let's see what happens to Kim now.

by Anonymousreply 295March 10, 2018 4:43 AM

Due to Madonna's hypergymnasia, she exercised all of her body fat off so she got breat implants and butt impants. She has no stomach fat to inject in ass like the Kardashians, Blac Chyna, and the tons of other women.

Madonna's butt check implants were had fully visible ridge lines during her Sticky & Sweet Tour. They looked like 2 cardboard boxes attached to her body. They must feel really uncomfortable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296March 10, 2018 5:11 AM

Why? Why, with all of her money, plastic surgeons, dermatologists and stylists would this fake, box-ridged butt be shown to world? The post where the gif is shown says it's from 2015.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297March 10, 2018 5:15 AM

That gif is from 2012. Her granny panties are holding it up.

by Anonymousreply 298March 10, 2018 5:21 AM

R249

Thank you and the other posters explaining why the current crop of actresses, models and singers look so bizarre.

I thought Rene Zwelleger's oily, red face came from too many dermabrasion treatments, Bulimia, alcoholism and/ or Botox. Rene's gone beyond that now w/ surgery and who-knows-what and looks more Nicollete Sheridan than herself.

Can you tell me what you think is going on with Jennifer Lawrence's face? We all know she's had a nose job but she's too young to be getting fillers and procedures. Is it alcohol bloat? Why has her face always looked round, shiny and waxy like Marizpan even in the Hunger Games?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299March 10, 2018 5:25 AM

JLaw has bulimia cheeks. Zellweger had the same for many years.

by Anonymousreply 300March 10, 2018 5:29 AM

Here's more on Rene. It could be that she had so much Botox that the skin over her eyes drooped so much than she coudn't see well anymore. Everyone loved her indigenous Sami eyes. She screwed them up.

Eva Marie Saint's lovely appearance on the Oscars just points out how modern celebrities have ruined their faces. They look like mutants. Eva Marie looked stunning - delicate, feminine and hardly geriatric at all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301March 10, 2018 5:31 AM

She looked great during the Confessions. It's a shame that she thought she needed to change herself.

When she started injecting her face, it's like she lost her confidence.

by Anonymousreply 302March 10, 2018 5:32 AM

Jlaw has become extremely irritating but I feel sorry for her. I think the heavy drinking is because she's numbing herself to being closeted (all those fauxmances) and because of all the disgusting things she's endured/chose to get ahead.

Was the final opinion of her fappening video twirling around in her bra and panties in the ugly office trailer & the pearl necklace were Harvey W or were they David O. Russell?

by Anonymousreply 303March 10, 2018 5:36 AM

Madonna should have kept her original nose but it's too late for that. It's best not to fool with changing Italian girl's noses. Something always gets off especially changing a Roman nose.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 304March 10, 2018 5:40 AM

R302

Some Madonna fans think everything snowballed after Ritchie dumped her. Madonna is a total bitch but Richie had barbed comments too.

The big money comes from touring and she probably doesn't have the stamina anymore. After Rocco bailed, she had to get the twin replacements to soothe her rejection.

She seems the mega millions the Kardashians are making on cosmetics and wigs/extensions and she wants in on it.

Madonna's skin has always been bad, especially zits on her left side. It's one of the reasons her videos had to be so blown out. Why would anyone look to her for skin cream?

by Anonymousreply 305March 10, 2018 5:56 AM

typo: sees not seems

by Anonymousreply 306March 10, 2018 5:56 AM

R299 I'm not sure about the other appearances but one time I did see a red carpet pic of JLaw where her face really did look shiny and oily. I had just assumed it was poorly done highlighter.

[For those unaware: the current trend in makeup is highlighter which is shimmery powder that you brush onto your eyelids/cheekbones etc. to make them glow and "pop." When done right (example: see below), it's very subtle and pretty, but when done wrong, it makes you look seriously gross, like you have a thick coating of Vaseline or sweat on your face. I see this all the time on young chicks in my area.

It's like the 20teen vision of those awful heavily blushed cheeks in the 80's.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307March 10, 2018 6:05 AM

A lot of the Oscar women looked oily like the photo above.

They needed to shout "Powder!!!!" before stepping out on stage.

by Anonymousreply 308March 10, 2018 6:09 AM

R283, if Madonna has a chronic health issue, such as an autoimmune disorder, then yes, she may have been taking Prednisone for a decade.

Autoimmune disorders aren’t always in flare up mode. Let’s take Lupus as an example. A person who has Lupus May have symptoms for several months to years, and then the disease goes into remission. The patient may feel perfectly fine for another few month to years, and then another flare up happens, and the patient is placed on Prednisone once again.

Most autoimmune disorders present this way, and create massive inflammation in the body of the patient. Prednisone is often prescribed, and patients will take it because oftentimes it is the only medication that makes their disease somewhat manageable.

Autoimmune disorders are not the only diagnosis that require long term and/ or intermittent Prednisone use.

Another example of Prednisone is Ashley Judd. I’m almost certain that she is taking steroids. Her face looks just like mine did.

It’s a god awful drug. It makes you look deformed, and makes you feel on the edge, and angry. But oftentimes, it’s the only way you’re getting out of bed in the morning.

Madonna’s face could be fillers, and Prednisone. Her bags under her eyes do not look like fillers. That “look” is classic Prednisone bloat.

Madonna is a VERY wealthy woman. She can afford to go to the best plastic surgeons in the world. Why would any doctor intentionally make her look like that? And I know that she has had fillers, a facelift, and cheek implants, so I’m not saying she hasn’t altered her face.

What I am saying is that it really does look like she ALSO has another issue going on, and as someone who has experienced the side effects of steroids, I believe that steroid use also plays a big part in why she looks like this.

by Anonymousreply 309March 10, 2018 10:11 AM

A friend of mine had hypergymnasia and was addicted to plastic surgery. She colored her hair once a week. She developed chronic fatigue syndrome. Maybe R309 is right about Madonna.

Ashley Judd has taken steroids for bronchitis but her moon face coincides with award shows.

She'll look good for awhile and then fat-faced right before some big event.

Now, Naomi Judd... who knows what the hell is happening. Her face is frightening. Is it Prednisone to treat the Hep C mixed in with really bad plastic surgery and fillers?

I don't believe her claim that it's a side-effect of an anti-depressant.

Could any of this (Madonna and the Judds) be from complications of taking Human Growth Hormone?

by Anonymousreply 310March 10, 2018 10:25 AM

Gurl this is not prednisone. Haven't you seen countless other celebrities with the SAME exact look? It's filler face. She obviously had a facelift too (at least one) based on her ear.

If it was prednisone, she'd also have an increase in visceral fat, and not to mention serious health risks related to diabetes, suppressed immunity, and osteoporosis - just for starters. For these reasons, almost nobody stays on prednisone long term now. There are so many other immunomodulators out now that didn't exist in the past.

Presley confirmed publically that this face is the result of silicone injections. This is what filler does. It gives you an amorphous look. Yes, prednisone gives you a "moon face" but she wouldn't have the identical look to every other overfilled woman on the planet from prednisone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311March 10, 2018 10:27 AM

Priscilla blames her fright face on the motor oil/industrial grade silicon injected at Lionel Richie's ex-wife's house party.

by Anonymousreply 312March 10, 2018 10:38 AM

R309 slightly off-topic but what's your "diagnosis" of Lara Flynn Boyle? Obviously she has something medical going on, what with the enormous round bloated face, pale skin, stick-thin legs and potbelly, but nobody has really seemed to figure out what.

by Anonymousreply 313March 10, 2018 11:10 AM

Based on another thread about her, it was alcoholism, liver disease, and the results of drug abuse.

by Anonymousreply 314March 10, 2018 11:25 AM

Woman today look like robots . It’s scary to look at . You can substitute with robots now .

by Anonymousreply 315March 10, 2018 11:25 AM

Sorry typo you can substitute women now with robots they look excactly the same

by Anonymousreply 316March 10, 2018 11:26 AM

R313, that looks like Graves and/or straight up alcoholism. Throw in some Benzos and/or pain pills for good measure.

I have personally seen Lara in years, but I used to see her all the time, because she ran in the same circle of friends as mine for several years, before she disappeared off the radar again.

I will say this: she has struggled with addiction and other shit for years. She is also a very lovely woman. Not an arrogant bitch in the slightest. A good soul all the way around.

The entertainment industry is awful for many reasons, as many reason as why it can also be great. If you get to work in it consistently, you will make LOTS of money. But it is also grueling work. And I am of the opinion that not everyone is cut out for it. People will chew you up, and spit you out. Men have a much easier time at it than women. But all actors, even the authentically, naturally talented ones, are at the mercy of a finicky public, and predators such as Harvey Weinstein. It’s a brutal business, which is why for the most part, I’ve stayed out of working in entertainment. When I was a younger woman, all I saw was a huge recipe for disaster, especially hearing stories from other women in my circle who happen to be actresses, or work behind the scenes.

I hope Lara decides to reach out and get some help. Alcoholism is unforgiving as fuck, and takes women out very quickly, especially women over 40.

by Anonymousreply 317March 10, 2018 11:30 AM

Thank you for your thoughtful and insightful post, r317.

by Anonymousreply 318March 10, 2018 12:06 PM

OMG! Her lower body is so thin that her jeans can barely stay on. It sucks to know a decent woman is in this condition. Not only that, but Lara is FAR from the only person in Hwood who has dealt with major drug/alcohol issues, yet other celebs don't look like this. Not even Whitney Houston at the end of her life. At least Lara seems to be in a stable relationship, which is rare in Hwood (married for the last 12 years).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319March 10, 2018 12:44 PM

She looks like Mae West resurrected.

by Anonymousreply 320March 10, 2018 12:46 PM

R320, but not Mae West when she was great. Sad, clinging to far-gone youth with white knuckles Mae West:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321March 10, 2018 1:00 PM

r307 I see a lot of girls and young women with the shiny, glossy cheeks and I think it's rather cheap-looking and whorish. I don't know why that became a "thing."

by Anonymousreply 322March 10, 2018 2:07 PM

r321 that clip was just so sad.

by Anonymousreply 323March 10, 2018 2:12 PM

omg - why was she still doing films at 87?

by Anonymousreply 324March 10, 2018 2:30 PM

Mae was very much in on the joke of trying to be sexy when your ancient. She knew damn well how she came across,but she figured what the hell,I can still make money at playing me.From all Ive read about her,she was an astute business woman to the end. I really dont think her case is like Madonnas,Mae had a sense of humor about it all whereas madonna is dead ass serious.

by Anonymousreply 325March 10, 2018 3:56 PM

Yup r325, Exactly!

by Anonymousreply 326March 10, 2018 4:03 PM

Stevie Nicks at 69 looks far, far younger and normal than Madonna.

Stevie is 70 in just two months!

Poor Madonna!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 327March 10, 2018 4:13 PM

The sad thing is I think most people predicted this for Madonna. I knew she would give into the pressure (or the vanity, or whatever you want to call it).

None of this is surprising, but it's still sad to watch.

by Anonymousreply 328March 10, 2018 4:16 PM

R327 Normal? Yes. Younger? Give me a FUCKING break. Are you BLIND?

by Anonymousreply 329March 10, 2018 4:17 PM

Vadge Stan Alert at R327!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 330March 10, 2018 4:20 PM

Here's Stevie at age 59 in 2007, which is Madonna's current age.

Stevie looks far more beautiful than Madonna, more natural, and even YOUNGER.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 331March 10, 2018 4:27 PM

I wish she would stop wearing that grille. She can't even speak properly with that thing on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332March 10, 2018 4:38 PM

Please don't ever associate the word "beautiful" with Stevie. Talented? Yes. Beautiful? Fuck NO. She's has never been beautiful and never will be. This is getting fucking ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 333March 10, 2018 4:45 PM

I think Madonna takes steroids because of her knees and possibly hips. She ruined her knees from touring and had to have operations. She walked with a can for awhile. Gaga ruined her body, too, from touring. I don't think y'all appreciate how hard touring is on the body.

by Anonymousreply 334March 10, 2018 4:56 PM

Madonna seems so relaxed and comfortable in her interview at r332 - She's not doing that cunty or fake British accent thing that she sometimes does.... but Jesus that FACE - ugh WHY did she do that to herself? And the grill is ridiculous. She cannot talk. Is she hiding something? Is this like Michael Jackson's surgical mask? Why is she wearing such a bizarre thing.

r334 usually they prefer to do injections so you don't have systemic effects. In gaga's documentary, I think she actually goes for a steroid shot - though it wasn't made that clear what it was. I guess it all depends though.

by Anonymousreply 335March 10, 2018 4:58 PM

Stevie Nicks: Beautiful!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 336March 10, 2018 5:03 PM

More evidence of Stevie Nicks as BEAUTIFUL!

(Plenty of evidence of Madonna as HAG!)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 337March 10, 2018 5:05 PM

R337 What is this shit? Why polluting this thread with a nobody? You know you can always create a thread dedicating to this nobody, right?

by Anonymousreply 338March 10, 2018 5:07 PM

Any perceived association between Madonna and us is erroneous.

by Anonymousreply 339March 10, 2018 5:08 PM

To all superstars - when you come to that age in your career when you need younger, hotter stars more than they need you, STOP.

And, as much as it breaks my heart to write this because she'll never be a has-been, that rule applies to Streisand, too.

by Anonymousreply 340March 10, 2018 5:16 PM

We're pointing out women who age much better than Grills-R-Us Madonna has.

64 year old Stevie Nicks looks better than Madonna in 2013. Much more beautiful and youthful.

And no grill.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 341March 10, 2018 5:17 PM

[quote]I think Madonna takes steroids because of her knees and possibly hips. She ruined her knees from touring and had to have operations. She walked with a can for awhile.

Remember that time Madonna was accidentally yanked down a flight of stairs on a stage? A DLer on a different thread once theorized that the fall injured her a lot more than she let on, and she was receiving chronic pain management because of it. If you watch that footage and really pay attention to how high the platform is you can get an idea of how nasty that fall really was, even for a young person, and she was a menopausal/post-menopausal woman. Even the haters have to admit it's admirable how she just brushed it off and kept going like a trooper during the performance.

by Anonymousreply 342March 10, 2018 5:26 PM

She’s in Baby Jane territory now.

by Anonymousreply 343March 10, 2018 5:41 PM

Madonna's fall...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 344March 10, 2018 5:56 PM

Never a "cape malfunction" with Stevie Nicks!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 345March 10, 2018 5:58 PM

Stevie's capes always function just fine. They are high performance capes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346March 10, 2018 6:22 PM

Madonna? Kiss my pointy booties

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 347March 10, 2018 6:24 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 348March 10, 2018 6:26 PM

I had forgotten about her fall R342. It looks like she landed really hard on the floor in R344's link.

by Anonymousreply 349March 10, 2018 7:13 PM

Ugh, i hate Madonna, plus PLEASE with the Stevie shit. She was cute at best in her prime. Now she's "whatever" , but not at all beautiful. Also do NOT try to compare what Madonna does on stage to Stevie flapping her arms with a cape on with wind effect. Stevie is a singer/musician, Madonna is a pop star/performer. Big difference, not the same genre, no comparison should be made.

by Anonymousreply 350March 10, 2018 7:25 PM

I LOVED Madonna's fall and watched it repeatedly. 😂 thanks for that.

by Anonymousreply 351March 10, 2018 7:29 PM

Stevie Nicks' "Gypsy" is more beautiful and lasting than any of Madonna's ditties.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 352March 10, 2018 7:31 PM

What is it with gay guys and their endless diva wars? So many of you have to pit one against the other. Is it an effeminate thing? I love Madonna and I love Stevie for different reasons.

by Anonymousreply 353March 10, 2018 7:45 PM

So, Madonna is a non-"effeminate" thing?

R353 is so butch!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 354March 10, 2018 7:49 PM

Whats up with the troll who keeps posting Stevie. First of all, who is she? Secondly, is the troll retarded? Lastly, this troll, IT, is annoying like teenagers typically are.

by Anonymousreply 355March 10, 2018 7:56 PM

I actually like Stevie, but she's a different genre. It's the clogging up of this Madonna trashing thread with Stevie pics that I'm opposed to.

by Anonymousreply 356March 10, 2018 7:56 PM

The THREAD is about Madonna's FACE, not "genres" of music.

Stevie's FACE looks 5000 times better than Madonna's.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357March 10, 2018 8:03 PM

Happy now R356? Want some more?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 358March 10, 2018 8:03 PM

I got more

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 359March 10, 2018 8:05 PM

More!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 360March 10, 2018 8:07 PM

Is Madonna going for the 'Asian eyes' look which Joan Rivers favored?

I don't get this type of severe plastic surgery, it's only making her look much older than her actual age, not younger. Mad-Donna now looks like a 70+ year old Upper East Side socialite. All this awful work is not giving Miss Gavone Ciccone the desire look she's craving.

by Anonymousreply 361March 10, 2018 8:09 PM

Yes, but pop st ars are always going to have a lot more obvious plastic surgery than singers/musicians , it goes with the territory of being a pop star. Madonna needs more fixing now unfortunately. Well, no, not unfortunately, I'm pretty much loving it.

by Anonymousreply 362March 10, 2018 8:12 PM

Nonsense. Taylor Dayne didn't resort to plastic surgery. Neither has Debbie Gibson, Sheena Easton, Tiffany, Paula Abdul.

by Anonymousreply 363March 10, 2018 8:14 PM

Nor Stevie Nicks!!!!!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364March 10, 2018 8:17 PM

R363, none of those women are trying to recapture mainstream success, NOR are they slaves to the industry with current contracts to fulfill, so yeah, they're not as desperate as Madonna is in any WAY. Paula had decent work and Taylor Dayne had lips and a very obvious nose job during her prime. She's had a facelift as well as fillers, but she looks good.

by Anonymousreply 365March 10, 2018 8:23 PM

I'm always fascinated that famous people, usually the ones with the most money to spend on these surgeries, then end up with the worst plastic surgery on the planet. Exactly how does that happen?! Seriously, do they not do any research beforehand?

Sting's wife Trudie has also had awful work, work which she never needed to begin with, Trudie was cute. Trudie is now in her 60s, like Madonna she looks years older, Trudie looks mid-70s!

by Anonymousreply 366March 10, 2018 8:43 PM

r366 I've often wondered that too. With all their wealth and connections, they should be getting the best cosmetic surgeons in the world.

by Anonymousreply 367March 10, 2018 8:48 PM

..............you were saying r363?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 368March 10, 2018 8:48 PM

It's also odd that so much of this bad plastic surgery, doesn't seem to restore their faces back to how the person looked, the surgery is always so odd and generic.

Every woman ends up looking the same. Case it point, Taylor Dayne, she doesn't even look like herself!

by Anonymousreply 369March 10, 2018 8:59 PM

It's much better to look like you did too much than to do nothing and just look old. Nothing's worse than looking old.

by Anonymousreply 370March 10, 2018 9:04 PM

Taylor dane such bad nose job

by Anonymousreply 371March 10, 2018 9:04 PM

LOL at the turn this thread has taken.

I’m gonna get wrinkled and crinkled and gray and I’m gonna point at all these odd-faced women and cackle my crone face off.

Because nothing upsets a vain person more than another person who is okay with looking old. It’s hilarious. They get so uncomfortable. Having bleached hair with dyed black roots and a puffy face with no wrinkles is like a huge red neon sign flashing “I AM INSECURE”. It’s like handing power to everyone who encounters you. Advertising your Achilles heel.

by Anonymousreply 372March 10, 2018 9:10 PM

R372 that doesn't happen. They see you as no competition because they're trying to compete with the younger crowd. They love having old hags around that have let themselves go.

by Anonymousreply 373March 10, 2018 10:39 PM

I feel bad for Ms. Cicconeee, you can tell that she still believes she is this rebellious spirit, "I give no fucks"-type person, when in reality she has been status quo for many years now.

by Anonymousreply 374March 10, 2018 10:42 PM

She may not give a fuck,but she has to realize other people dont either. Even fucking Charo carried it off better than she does.Stop already, Madge!

by Anonymousreply 375March 11, 2018 2:51 AM

There was no filler back in r321, and Mae West at 87 looked better than current Madonna - truly. Her face is full, naturally. She doesn't even have loose skin. Her extra weight might help, but still - her skin was either duct taped behind that wig or she had some kind of facelift. They were definitely still being done, just not with the same techniques as now. For 87, she looks great... she just obviously doesn't move like someone 30 years younger.

by Anonymousreply 376March 11, 2018 7:46 AM

Meanwhile...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 377March 11, 2018 9:44 AM

Oh like Janet isn't a plastic mess in her own way? How can she sing with that little nose. She can't breathe through there. And something is in her cheeks too.

Also, how did she loose 100 lbs overnight? Fishy.

by Anonymousreply 378March 11, 2018 9:50 AM

Janet Zhang-Zi Yi Jackson can keep herself out of any conversation related to aging gracefully. Bitch has turned into a citizen of the People's Republic of China.

by Anonymousreply 379March 11, 2018 10:28 AM

At least she still looks like Janet Jackson.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380March 11, 2018 1:01 PM

I adore Stevie Nicks, and I love old school Madonna, but Stevie was never a beauty. She was cute as hell, and perfect for her time, but not a beauty.

Madonna has, or had, a much more interesting face. I have never found Madonna to be beautiful either, but she was interesting, with great bone structure and fantastic eyes.

I prefer young Madonna’s look to her other reinventions. Before she became famous, before Danceteria, when she posed nude in those black and whites, had ungroomed eyebrows and body hair, and had naturally curly brown hair. That’s when she looked her best.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381March 11, 2018 1:21 PM

Sorry Janet haters, but she is still very attractive even if she does look like she's being hoisted up by the temples. Madonna looks ghastly on the other hand. She looked best after the 2007 overhaul and sadly thought that more, more, more was better. Also she just looks like a Damned fool with her grill and the other bullshit she does to try to get attention. PLEASE do not ever stop, M. Your very long, downward spiral is extremely entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 382March 11, 2018 1:24 PM

Janet’s cheeks were prominent when she was a child, so kindly kill that noise about her having cheek implants.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 383March 11, 2018 1:54 PM

Oh FFS Janet's cheek implant's in that photo above(with the Equality ball cap) look ridiculous. They could not look any faker.

Now, having said that, they look better than the filler in Madonna/s face. The obvious reason why Janet will never need any filler: she has never been a 5% body fat.

by Anonymousreply 384March 11, 2018 2:01 PM

R384, see R383.

by Anonymousreply 385March 11, 2018 2:02 PM

Stevie at 59, above, looked pretty good. Fake but pleasant.

by Anonymousreply 386March 11, 2018 2:05 PM

Halle Berry is aging well at 50. I know she’s had some surgery but it looks natural.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 387March 11, 2018 2:11 PM

Why is Janet Jackson being brought into this? JFC, Janet is black. She may have weight issues, but black really does not crack.

Even Halle Berry, who is half black, looks AMAZING for her age. She may have fillers, but obviously very minimally, if she does. All she has to do is use Retin A, and stay out of the sun.

That’s how it works with women of color. I’m Halle’s color, and my skin isn’t sagging at all, and because I use sunscreen and Retin A, I have no need for fillers, or Botox.

Black, bi racial, Hispanic and Asian women who have the means to eat right and maintain their skin care routine with prescription Retinols are NOT going to age like Madonna or Stevie Nicks.

Come on now, you’re going to compare these white chicks to black women???? If Janet Jackson hadn’t fucked up her body with her crazy ass yo yo diets ranging from obese, to thin, she’d look as good as Halle Berry. And none of these white girls can be compared to Berry, because they are WHITE.

by Anonymousreply 388March 11, 2018 2:19 PM

You lose facial volume as you age dumbfuck Janbot r383. That's why there are fillers.

[quote]Why is Janet Jackson being brought into this?

Because Janbot and her ilk cannot resist a Madonna thread.

by Anonymousreply 389March 11, 2018 2:20 PM

Halle in a tacky as fuck dress from last weekend. She may not know how to dress for the occasion, but the old gal still looks really good.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390March 11, 2018 2:22 PM

Halle is as fuckable as ever. Damn she looks good. 👅🍆

by Anonymousreply 391March 11, 2018 2:27 PM

I've seen Stevie live twice. I think first time was 2004, and it was okay but her voice wasn't good. I assumed that her voice was just gone and was pretty sure she wouldn't tour much longer.

Later I found out she had a heavy cold, and maybe the sound technicians messed things up. Anyway, I saw her 2015 - she sounded much better, and perhaps even looked better than she did in 2004.

Christine was in great shape and unless you looked real close, you'd think she was still in her 30s or 40s.

I think they've both had work done but not too much. They have fitness instructors while on tour and nowadays avoid too much partying. Stevie has gained a bit of weight but dresses appropriately. When older women are very thin, they can look more haggard because their skin is looser.

Stevie can't do as much twirling as she used to - she's obviously not as agile and her sight is poor. She wisely conserves herself except for moments here and there, such as 'Gold Dust Woman'.

But she's still great and is managing age much better than Madonna. As said above though, they are very different types of artists/performers, so it's difficult to compare. Stevie is a much more genuine 'artist' which I think gives her more longevity.

Hasn't prevented Madonna from trying to copy Stevie though. (In this video I think she's had a lot of digital 'enhancement' to her face.) And in 'Turn Up The Radio' I think she's doing a Kylie Minogue.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 392March 11, 2018 2:43 PM

(I'm referring to Christine McVie in R392.)

by Anonymousreply 393March 11, 2018 2:44 PM

Thanks for the clarification r393. For a minute there, I thought Christine Marinoni joined Fleetwood Mac.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 394March 11, 2018 2:49 PM

Janet has cheek implants, yes, duh! Her cheeks as a child were lower and didn't have the same height or projection near her eye. If you're a Janet lover and trying to say "OOOH, Janet never had cheek implants, that's her structure" in a way to defend her, well, what is there to have to defend? Her choice, and she's still attractive. Who cares if she bought them? You are a fan, I'm assuming, so don't get bent over the truth. YES shreds had facelifts as well. Obvi the nose has been done at least three times. Brow lift eye lift as well. EVERYTHING. BUT she looks good (as long as she's thinner than normal).

by Anonymousreply 395March 11, 2018 2:49 PM

Who is Shreds, r395?

by Anonymousreply 396March 11, 2018 2:54 PM

Stevie was absolutely considered "beautiful" in the Seventies and even up to now.

Stevie's only tried Botox once and hated it. She hasn't had any horrific plastic surgery like Madonna.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 397March 11, 2018 3:01 PM

Look at that: Stevie was on of the "50 Most BEAUTIFUL People" in 1998.

People used that word "beautiful"!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 398March 11, 2018 3:08 PM

R351

Someone did a version where the fall was repeated like Muybridge. That was clever. I can't find it.

The audience gasps in this are funny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 399March 11, 2018 3:13 PM

Madonna first blamed Armani for the cape fall having to do with how he tailored the tie at the neck. He countered that she's "difficult."

Later she blamed the director of the Brit Awards for changing the length of the walk that had something to do with Madonna having to tie the cape tighter.

You can tell that fall really hurt by how she looked in the front angle trying to pull herself together and continue with the song.

The grill in this interview is ridiculous. It must be a sad, artistically bankrupt time in your life when you feel like you have to collaborate w/ Kanye West on a song and sell cosmetics through the Kardashians.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 400March 11, 2018 3:24 PM

Sorry. That was the wrong ET clip w/ Madonna.

Here's where she talks about the fall and Kanye while wearing the grill. Or is it a grill? Maybe it's her tooth gap guard gone haywire.

Poor Lourdes, she has to feel guilty about going off to college and now the world knows her mom gave her teenage BF (Timothee) a hand job. How humiliating.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 401March 11, 2018 3:32 PM

Halle always looks fantastic. She has a great stylish who chooses the prettiest gowns for her. Too bad Halle is such a mean nutjob.

by Anonymousreply 402March 11, 2018 3:34 PM

Madge still looked like herself and pretty good there in Re: 401, even with facelifts and cheeks and all. Since then, it does seem like someone inflated her like a beachball. Everything is super sized . Maybe it is too much filler along with steroids afterall.

by Anonymousreply 403March 11, 2018 3:38 PM

I think Stevie and other female singers of the 70s were ten times hotter than today's bimbos who are far more overt with their sexuality.

AND they also had talent and could actually sing. These days - not a requirement.

It probably won't ever be that way again.

I remember that in her 30s, Madonna seemed to be aging very quickly, despite her healthy lifestyle. Her skin is now thinner and she no longer has a natural layer of fat that could help smooth out her look - because of all her workouts.

I think her current look is mainly due to fillers, not convinced about steroids.

I dread that one day she might end up like Marlene Dietrich who toppled off a stage in her 70s and broke her leg. She never performed again and spent her last 20 years as a recluse, hiding from cameras. That fall Madonna had on stage was scary.

by Anonymousreply 404March 11, 2018 4:05 PM

Madonna is still excellent shape, which is always a plus. She used to be a sex goddess but somehow managed to fuck up her face. She looks like a baboon now.

PS: Madonna should be compared to other sexy beautiful women like Sharon, Michelle, Hally, NOT the uglies like Stevie (who is she btw? i dont give a shit to google her name)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 405March 11, 2018 4:13 PM

Madonna is still **in** excellent shape

by Anonymousreply 406March 11, 2018 4:14 PM

True grief from flawless Stevie, not like those horrid "tributes" to Prince and David Bowie by Grandonna.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407March 11, 2018 5:27 PM

Madonna was never beautiful. She was selling sexuality and people bought it. Hard to sell sexuality the older you get.

by Anonymousreply 408March 11, 2018 5:33 PM

Can someone explain the facts of janbot to me? Madonna and Janet Jackson are both has beens. In their prime Madonna was the bigger star, and I say that as someone with, trust me, no skin in this particular game.

Can making fun of old lady Madonna retroactively change that?

by Anonymousreply 409March 11, 2018 6:57 PM

[quote]Can someone explain the facts of janbot to me?

It's an idol worship thing. If you can find the Timberlake superbowl thread, you'll see.

by Anonymousreply 410March 11, 2018 8:59 PM

Madonna can’t touch Janet with a ten foot pole talentwise, but I’d plots if they ever did a collabo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 411March 11, 2018 9:50 PM

^I’d plotz, that is.

by Anonymousreply 412March 11, 2018 9:52 PM

Madgebot has to drag Janbot into every thread because he's obsessed with Janbot. Just like he stalks every Janet thread to post in it.

by Anonymousreply 413March 11, 2018 10:01 PM

[quote]Madonna was never beautiful. She was selling sexuality and people bought it. Hard to sell sexuality the older you get.

Especially to the many gay men, not all, who are utterly superficial and obsessed with not getting old. They are probably the ones in this thread going on about how 'old' Madonna is. Technically, in an age when people are living into their 90s and 100s, Madonna is not old, she looks old due to terrible plastic surgery and the other work she's had done.

I've never been a Madonna fan, I always thought she was talent free and her entire career was based on her image and contrived controversies, yet hating any celeb because they are getting older is just absurd. What about the male movie stars who are still working well into their 70s and 80s, yet they are still being paired with actresses in their 30s-40s, people should be angry about that bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 414March 11, 2018 11:01 PM

Madonna in her prime was miles above Janet in her prime.

I have never bought a ticket or an album from either one. But the truth is the truth. Madonna was a force of nature in the early mid eighties to the entire world. Janet had a few hit songs courtesy of Jimmy Ja and Terry Lewis.

by Anonymousreply 415March 12, 2018 12:29 AM

[quote]Janet had a few hit songs courtesy of Jimmy Ja and Terry Lewis.

A few hit songs? Oh, sweetie, no. See that is where you show your stupidity. From 1986 to 2001, Janet Jackson had a flawless, hit-filled career filled with #1 albums (the first woman with five consecutive #1 Billboard Top 200 albums), hit singles (still the only artist to have 7 top 5 hits on one album), and a shelf full awards, accolades and industry records. She was a force in the music industry who inspired young girls to take Control, who lead her very own Rhythm Nation (an album that is more relevant today than it was when it was released nearly 30 years ago), and who was later unafraid to showcase her sexuality in a series of albums, videos and pictorials (her 1993 Rolling Stone cover is arguably the most famous and iconic photo of a female pop star ever). That is why she is constantly name-checked by today’s top pop stars and remains one of the important blueprints for those currently ruling pop radio.

A few hit songs? 😂. Surely you jest.

by Anonymousreply 416March 12, 2018 1:53 AM

FFS this is a Madonna thread. Nobody who is white has thought of Janet Jackson in fucking ages.

by Anonymousreply 417March 12, 2018 1:56 AM

[quote]FFS this is a Madonna thread. Nobody who is white has thought of Janet Jackson in fucking ages.

Really?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 418March 12, 2018 1:59 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 419March 12, 2018 1:59 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 420March 12, 2018 1:59 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 421March 12, 2018 2:00 AM

I don't know a single white fag who's into Janet Jackson, even the older ones who were around back when she was popular.

by Anonymousreply 422March 12, 2018 2:04 AM

“Even for as huge as Janet Jackson is. I stil feel like her records are underrated. #brilliant”

—Adam Levine

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423March 12, 2018 2:04 AM

[quote]I don't know a single white fag who's into Janet Jackson, even the older ones who were around back when she was popular.

Come from out of your racist bubble, hon. I know plenty.

by Anonymousreply 424March 12, 2018 2:05 AM

It ain't racist, it's just that whites are not into Janet Jackson that much. Especially now. Certainly not as much as they were into Whitney or Tina Turner.

by Anonymousreply 425March 12, 2018 2:08 AM

Billy Eichner from AHS is one white fag who LOVES Janet...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 426March 12, 2018 2:09 AM

I never hear Janet's old shit played in bars or clubs. Madonna, on the other hand, is still played constantly.

by Anonymousreply 427March 12, 2018 2:10 AM

[quote]It ain't racist, it's just that whites are not into Janet Jackson that much.

You’re such a racist and an idiot to boot.

Have you ever seen Janet’s Black Cat video, or been to one of her concerts? Her audience is a rainbow coalition of black, white, young, old, gay, straight, women, men... She had legendary white rockers giving her plaudits for Black Cat. She has a legion of white fans on social media and in her worldwide fan base. Take your head out of your ass, you silly bumpkin.

by Anonymousreply 428March 12, 2018 2:13 AM

White fag covering Janet...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 429March 12, 2018 2:15 AM

White band covering Janet...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 430March 12, 2018 2:15 AM

Some white fans (and others) wait for Janet during a book signing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 431March 12, 2018 2:17 AM

Of course artists are going to compliment other artists, that's the business. But in the real world, not too many whites are into Janet anymore. Even at her peak, decades ago, she wasn't anywhere near as popular with whites as Whitney was. And hasn't she not been able to sell concert tickets in a long time? I don't know, it's been ages since I've thought about her.

by Anonymousreply 432March 12, 2018 2:18 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 433March 12, 2018 2:19 AM

I don't understand. Madonna is a very smart woman and she has been a master at reinventing herself so what the fuck is going on?

On the other hand, it must be horrific to face decay when you used to look like this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 434March 12, 2018 2:21 AM

[quote]not too many whites are into Janet anymore. Even at her peak, decades ago, she wasn't anywhere near as popular with whites as Whitney was

Maybe not in your little hick town. Janet Jackson was and is a pop artist who set many industry standards and records because she is a crossover artist. Check the Aussie crowd in this video...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 435March 12, 2018 2:23 AM

[quote]But in the real world, not too many whites are into Janet anymore.

So the hundreds of white folks I saw at the two State of the World shows I attended were just there on a lark? I think not.

by Anonymousreply 436March 12, 2018 2:25 AM

Why do these mad Madonna lovers insist on telling us that Janet has no white fans? How do you sell as many records as she did without white folks buying your shit?

by Anonymousreply 437March 12, 2018 2:25 AM

[quote]Why do these mad Madonna lovers insist on telling us that Janet has no white fans? How do you sell as many records as she did without white folks buying your shit?

Lol, well, you just said it—they’re mad. Janet Jackson didn’t become a dominating world icon with a mostly black audience. Sensible people know this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 438March 12, 2018 2:30 AM

2018 Madonna: hmmm,ok... Janet: zzzzzzzz

by Anonymousreply 439March 12, 2018 2:31 AM

You can totally tell in this clip that Kevin Costner wanted to hit it...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 440March 12, 2018 2:32 AM

LifeCall parody

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 441March 12, 2018 2:35 AM

Madonna fall mega-mix

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 442March 12, 2018 2:36 AM

^LMAO, you’re so bad!!

by Anonymousreply 443March 12, 2018 2:36 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 444March 12, 2018 2:37 AM

2018 Madonna...attentioned-starved

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 445March 12, 2018 2:39 AM

2018 Janet...flawless.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 446March 12, 2018 2:39 AM

DL ICON

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 447March 12, 2018 2:47 AM

Yeah, Janet, uh, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

by Anonymousreply 448March 12, 2018 2:52 AM

^^Dont be mad, Madonna. It’s not Janet’s fault that your face is fucked and that you haven’t had a #1 album in nearly a decade.

by Anonymousreply 449March 12, 2018 2:54 AM

[quote]Now, having said that, they look better than the filler in Madonna/s face. The obvious reason why Janet will never need any filler: she has never been a 5% body fat

Uh, Janet has been way thinner than Madonna and more in shape. Janet was reportedly nearing a size 0 in 2001. She has had abs of steel, something Madonna never went for. In 2001, Janet was so thin, it was almost hard to look at her. She admitted to crash dieting, using laxatives, and exercising to the point of exhaustion to lose weight. Janet and Madonna took the bulking up look to extremes in the 2000s; Madonna with her arms, Janet with her stomach. Again though, Madonna has never been as thin as Janet when Janet has been thin. Both suffer from eating disorders. Janet's just been more candid about hers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450March 12, 2018 3:09 AM

Yikes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 451March 12, 2018 3:09 AM

Why yikes, R451? Janet looks great in that pic (granted its airbrushed) and in the pic at R450.

On the other hand, for a little while there Madonna really was looking scary.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 452March 12, 2018 3:14 AM

Janet and Madonna looked their best in the 90s when they still had curves, not giant bulky muscles. People blame Tracy Anderson for Madonna's ugly arms and body, but honestly, you could go back to 2001, pre-Anderson and see she was already weight lifting. Madonna takes HGH, and I suspect that didn't help matters.

Janet looks great again now. She's no longer showing off her abs or letting her tits hang out. Madonna has gained a lot of weight, and while you'd think she'd look good with a few extra pounds, she honestly doesn't. The face isn't helping either. She looks like a balloon now from head to toe. Once she ditched Tracy Anderson, she did look more feminine again. I think she said she was doing cardio instead of weight training.

Both women have a lot of issues when it comes to their bodies. Thankfully, Janet knew when to stop with the plastic surgery. I'm wondering if she's doing Botox now. Black women have it much easier than white women when it comes to the face. However, Madonna has Italian genes and that means more oil. She shouldn't look so terrible. It's the plastic surgery that's aging her beyond belief. Madonna needed to do something. For awhile, like Janet, she just let it all go, almost as an act of rebellion. She looked terrible in 2002, and decided to use that look in her work with violent videos like 'Die Another Day'. In 2005, she started looking pulled but not unrecognizable. Then when the divorced happened and she turned 50, she went for a complete overhaul. The cheeks came, the factlifts started, I'm sure he got her tits lifted, and the list goes on and on. Again, I don't fault Madonna for getting some work done, it's just that she got bad work.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 453March 12, 2018 3:19 AM

Why do Madonna’s children hate her so much?

by Anonymousreply 454March 12, 2018 3:22 AM

2018 Madonna: attention-starved 2018 Janet: Flawlessly irrelevant

by Anonymousreply 455March 12, 2018 3:26 AM

Make sure you all buy Madonna's new album when it comes out later this year.

by Anonymousreply 456March 12, 2018 3:44 AM

Madonna vs. Janet....can't wait to see these fights once these bitches are in their 70s. The fuck?

by Anonymousreply 457March 12, 2018 3:45 AM

[quote]Madonna vs. Janet....can't wait to see these fights once these bitches are in their 70s. The fuck?

Well, by the time Janet hits 70, Madonna would be nearly 80. We're also expecting these two to still be alive?

by Anonymousreply 458March 12, 2018 3:46 AM

[quote]Make sure you all buy Madonna's new album when it comes out later this year.

Unless it has Patrick Leonard on it, I'll pass. It looks to be another "BItch I'm Madonna" crapfest.

by Anonymousreply 459March 12, 2018 3:47 AM

I agree wholeheartedly that the Jacksons have/had a lot of white fans. Particularly Michael/

Unfortunately the majority were from outside the US.

I can honestly say that the only era that my white friends were into Janet was in the Herb Ritts video year. By the time she had the wardrobe malfunction she as already a "Who?"

by Anonymousreply 460March 12, 2018 4:20 AM

r460, I'm white -- everyone loved Janet from the 80s through the 90s. The "Janet." album alone sold like hotcakes, and that was worldwide. You must live in a bubble. Her record sales were through the roof. She preceded Beyonce in crossover appeal. The thing was Janet is that she would take long breaks in between each album, 3 to 4 years and totally disappear. She wasn't like Madonna, or Mariah, or Celine, who were releasing albums and soundtracks and singles non-stop. I went off Janet in the 2000s. She, like Madonna, dumbed down their music and started hoping on trends and trying to get on radio. Before 2000, Janet and Madonna made some great concept albums, risky ones. Then they just threw it all away to get in with the hip kids. "The Velvet Rope" and "Ray of Light" were career highlights. Then Madonna started doing tragic dance music and Janet started masturbating on her songs, one after the next -- boring as hell. Janet seems to be back to basics again. Madonna is just out there. I really wish she'd stop making a fool out of herself. I'm not saying she has to go all conservative, but working with run-of-the-mill flavor or the moment producers 30 years younger then her and going the rent-a-rapper approach to try and get on radio is just embarrassing. I'm happy she dropped the faux English accent and isn't acting like the Lady of the Manor now, but she really needs to find a new direction, one that's not a rip-off of the Sex era, and for Christ's sake, find a new hairdo! Why she doesn't give Patrick Leonard a ring, I have no idea. She's not going to get on radio, why not try to go out on an artistic high? Get real song writers, not Diplo, Timbaland and co.

by Anonymousreply 461March 12, 2018 5:46 AM

R461 she's under contract for one more album under Interscope records, so she isn't going to be doing anything other than trying to get on radio for a while. Two terrible albums down, one to go......

by Anonymousreply 462March 12, 2018 6:09 AM

Madonna really did look stunning in that video at R434, like she was channeling vintage Monica Vitti. The photographs for the Something to Remember album were also fantastic. Oh well, nothing lasts.

by Anonymousreply 463March 12, 2018 7:09 AM

What Marilyn Monroe had that Madonna doesn't - it's probably charm.

Reportedly a quote from Marlene Dietrich about Madonna: 'I only acted vulgar. She IS vulgar!'

by Anonymousreply 464March 12, 2018 7:42 AM

Janbot will not be IGNORED, DL!

Janbot, you should've loved this thread making fun of madonna's fillers. Why did you even have to bring Janet into it?

by Anonymousreply 465March 12, 2018 10:37 AM

[quote]there was just something Marilyn had that Madonna doesn't possess.

Warmth? Sweetness? Self-depreciation?

by Anonymousreply 466March 12, 2018 1:32 PM

A sense of humor?

by Anonymousreply 467March 12, 2018 1:48 PM

Janet and Madonna actually have a lot in common. For example, Janet has also fucked up her face with surgery, implants, fillers and who knows what else.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 468March 12, 2018 1:51 PM

But unlike Madonna, Janet managed to fuck up her tits too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 469March 12, 2018 1:55 PM

Almost as natural as LaToya!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 470March 12, 2018 2:01 PM

Compared to Madonna, Janet is breathtaking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 471March 12, 2018 2:11 PM

Madonna looks like she was inflated, and Janet looks like she's melting. Neither is winning anything.

by Anonymousreply 472March 12, 2018 2:13 PM

In the 80s Madonna and Janet were both popular, but no one came close to Madonna's level of fame and cultural dominance. Cyndi Lauper is the only one who came close to those heights, and she did it only very briefly, in 1984. Tina Turner was big at that point too. Janet was very popular from 90-94 - more than she ever was in the 80s - but she was still on the same basic tier as Madonna, along with Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey, and for a brief time, Paula Abdul. And Madonna was still the most relevant in terms of making news, impacting the culture-at-large, etc. By the mid-90s, 'alternative' women like Sheryl Crow, Alanis Morissette, Courtney Love, Jewel and others were popular, and by the end of the decade, it was Celine and Toni Braxton, and then Britney, Christina, and Beyonce. But even then, Madonna was still relevant in a way that Janet, Mariah, and Whitney, even thought they continued to have hits, weren't. Of course, now it's long over. It's been over since 2003 for all of them but Britney and Beyonce.

by Anonymousreply 473March 12, 2018 2:14 PM

Britney?!! Oh, dear lord. Madonna’s career was in the shitter in the 90s and she didn’t cease being labeled a has-been until Evita in 1996. Stop rewriting history. Bedtime Stories was #3 for Christ’s sake.

by Anonymousreply 474March 12, 2018 2:25 PM

The problem with dance music is that it sounds dated fairly quickly in a way that rock music doesn’t. Madonnas catalog sounds stale.

by Anonymousreply 475March 12, 2018 3:03 PM

Janet is the first female to have a single debut in the top ten of the Hot 100, she is a the first female to be nominated for a Producer of the Year Grammy, she is the only singer/actress whose first three films debuted atop the US box office, she holds the record for biggest debut world tour, she is still the only artist with seven top 5 Hot 100 hits from one album, she is the only artist to be nominated across five major and diverse Grammy categories, she is the only Jackson with an Oscar nomination, she was the first female to debut an album at #1 during the SoundScan era, she was the first artist to have a #1 single in the ‘80s, the ‘90s and the 2000s, she is one of only three artists (and the only black artist) to have a #1 album in each of the last four decades...

by Anonymousreply 476March 12, 2018 3:19 PM

So AARP Madonna is know peddling skincare products?! Is she channeling Mary Kay Ash now ? Sure looks like it with that hairstyle and bloated face. My how the mighty has fallen. The witch needs to burn the old spirit board and refrain from impersonating people.

by Anonymousreply 477March 12, 2018 3:41 PM

I enjoyed Madonna's 'Ray Of Light', it's a shame she didn't continue in that direction. But much of her 80s stuff sounds quite ridiculous now.

'Like A Virgin' had the same riff as 'Billie Jean' by Michael Jackson, but is by far the inferior song. 'Express Yourself' was a good song but copied 'Respect Yourself' by a black group. (Then she had the nerve to accuse Gaga of stealing her ideas. Madonna is one of the biggest stealers of the lot.)

Madonna was pretty desperate for fame after several years of struggling in New York - probably close to packing it all in and going back home. But she saw her chance with MTV. If not for that, she would've remained a nobody. It took her until her mid twenties to really get noticed.

I don't really like Janet's music - just not my sort of thing - and 'nipplegate' did her damage, but her 90s work was quite revolutionary and has been massively influential up to the current day. Far more so than anything by Cyndi Lauper.

I don't have favourites here but as a cultural icon, I think Janet was way up there with Madonna. I say that as an 80s kid who was more into Madonna at the time. Disappointed with her since then though.

Madge at her classiest...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 478March 12, 2018 4:00 PM

R374 knows pop music and is CORRECT! Beyonce and Britney are the only two out of that entire lot who are still relevant. Beyonce is moreso, and has a lot more big hits, but Britney is STILL very relevant and has never stopped making albums and had an extremely popular and long Las Vegas residency which TOTALLY CHANGED WHAT A LAS VEGAS residency IS! Her fans are legendary and ARE UNLIKE any fans out there. Loyal to a fault! She is now doing a U.S. tour in which the tickets have been selling out so fast that they had to add additional dates to NYC and a couple other cities. These aren't the free Madonna tickets that they gave away with her last two albums, and had embarrassingly low prices for the rest, Britney tickets start @ $227 for the cheapest seats. She is VERY much in demand, like it or not.

by Anonymousreply 479March 12, 2018 6:41 PM

Oops, that was r473 that knows frm pop music!

by Anonymousreply 480March 12, 2018 7:13 PM

That crossed out and red shit is getting very tedious.Who is doing that ???

by Anonymousreply 481March 12, 2018 9:38 PM

R478 nailed it.

by Anonymousreply 482March 12, 2018 10:40 PM

Yeah great post R478.

by Anonymousreply 483March 13, 2018 12:05 AM

Looking good, Madonna!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 484March 13, 2018 12:09 AM

Man, I hate this strike through stuff going on with the posts. I get that the person wrote something somewhere which ticked off Muriel and the powers that be, but unfortunately striking out the comments is punishing the rest of us.

Respectfully Muriel, I would like you to consider either stopping this new tactic, or if the red tags must continue, please delete the user's posts all together. This is very taxing on those of us whose eye sight isn't the greatest.

by Anonymousreply 485March 13, 2018 12:28 AM

So R478 liked Madonna when they were a kid in the 80's, yet today finds the 80's material to sound ridiculous. This poster is also disappointed in Madonna's post- 80's career, yet liked Ray of Light. This post is so contradictory once you untangle it, that I can't help but feel it's simply the work of a Madonna-hater. Just say it. You hate her.

by Anonymousreply 486March 13, 2018 4:26 AM

r486 is a retard. That poster was speaking of her post-Ray of Light out put, ie 2000-present, dumbass.

by Anonymousreply 487March 13, 2018 9:41 AM

Madonna's 90s shit was brilliant. Since her Music album she's become unbearable. She acts like she has a stick up her ass 24/7. She needs a good shag or drugs. Go look at her 90s interviews, pre-Ray of Light (great album, but the personality was starting to get tedious) and she came across as somewhat normal. She's so stiff and weird ever since she moved to London with Guy Ritchie. She never really had a sense of humor, one that wasn't pretentious, but at least she didn't seem robotic. The grillz now only make her speech even worse. It makes her appear even more anal retentive.

by Anonymousreply 488March 13, 2018 9:45 AM

R486 I listened to Mads in the 80s but I was a kid who didn't have much awareness of real music. I grew up and it sounds quite bad to me now.

I still like 'Ray Of Light' though and other stuff from that era. I thought that was quite promising for her future.

It seemed like she was growing up, but maybe it was all just another act to her. She soon started going back to formula, and when it was over with Ritchie, the reversion was complete.

It's very much a love-hate thing for me. There are some things I admire her for. Other things which really piss me off.

But no artist is perfect. If they've had a long career, it's likely they've had a few botched records. I no longer think that to be a 'fan' of somebody, you need to like everything they do or like all their work.

by Anonymousreply 489March 13, 2018 10:16 AM

A lot of the young gays were introduced to her with Celebration. IMO, this song is sort of the route I enjoy her most in. Very Euro and not pretentious. It's just sheer fun and reminiscent of the debut album sound. She should've just stayed in this lane.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 490March 17, 2018 11:52 PM

This "relic" needed to disappear from the public consciousness about 17 years ago.

She is beyond grotesque at this point,

by Anonymousreply 491March 18, 2018 12:06 AM

Looking directly at Madonna has turned several people to stone.

by Anonymousreply 492March 18, 2018 12:30 AM

[quote] A lot of the young gays were introduced to her with Celebration.

Uh, no.

by Anonymousreply 493March 18, 2018 12:48 AM

I think that too, R493. Never underestimate the power of a song at number 71 on the Billboard Hot 100.

by Anonymousreply 494March 18, 2018 1:13 AM

R152... I like your comment. Good health and a good attitude is the best "fountain of youth". I don't begrudge people who have something done (I think of doing it, myself... never had anything done yet), but there has to be a stopping point, before it goes too far.

by Anonymousreply 495March 18, 2018 11:50 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 496March 18, 2018 12:05 PM

r493 you seem personally offended. care to explain?

by Anonymousreply 497March 18, 2018 12:24 PM

[quote][R493] you seem personally offended. care to explain?

It's simply not true.

by Anonymousreply 498March 18, 2018 12:35 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499March 18, 2018 1:37 PM

Belinda has trouble opening her eyes but otherwise looks smashing!

by Anonymousreply 500March 18, 2018 2:15 PM

Belinda has had noticeable work done but it's not distracting like Madonna's. She still looks like Belinda first and foremost, whereas Madonna, you immediately notice if she's gotten fillers, botox, etc.

Plus, I would describe Belinda a little more apathetic towards her recording career. She doesn't seem driven to make new records unless it's something she's personally interested in (covers of French songs, chant record). She is not trying to get on the Top 40 again. Belinda knows her market is the nostalgic train.

by Anonymousreply 501March 18, 2018 4:53 PM

Belinda is enjoying life and living it on her terms. Totally what I would be doing instead of constantly chasing past success and spent youth like Madonna.

by Anonymousreply 502March 18, 2018 6:02 PM

I never took Belinda as being someone who is outwardly political, but she's great on Twitter with her anti-Trump tweets.

by Anonymousreply 503March 18, 2018 6:11 PM

[quote]I never took Belinda as being someone who is outwardly political, but she's great on Twitter with her anti-Trump tweets.

Especially nice to hear since her husband worked for Reagan. I wonder how he feels about Trump.

by Anonymousreply 504March 18, 2018 6:56 PM

You know when a singer's career is on the decline when they start doing covers. Madonna and Janet are pretty much in denial right now.

by Anonymousreply 505March 18, 2018 7:08 PM

If the Mad One doesn't stop with all her procedures, she going to look like this very soon!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 506March 19, 2018 4:12 AM

Or this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 507March 19, 2018 4:15 AM

Is this really Madonna's daughter singing? Better than her mom!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 508March 19, 2018 4:26 AM

That's not THE Lola Ciccone.

by Anonymousreply 509March 19, 2018 4:30 AM

I find it so fascinating that Lourdes continues to shun the spotlight. She is also barely in Madonna's social media posts (though, who could blame Lourdes for not wanting to be part of those illiterate, nonsensical emoji-crazed messes?).

by Anonymousreply 510March 19, 2018 5:07 AM

R51, Lourdes is away in college, at Univ of Michigan. Rocco lives in London, Madge and the rest of the brood live in Portugal.

by Anonymousreply 511March 19, 2018 5:27 AM

I wonder what Madonna would look like if she had just not done ANYTHING?

I see women her age ALL THE FUCKING TIME that still look pretty good. At the very least they look healthy and natural and not like they've been "altered".

I think if Madonna had just gained a little weight in her face that would have returned some of the softness and volume she obviously thinks she's lost. But of course, she was so obsessed with having a hard , lean dancers ass she used fillers to counteract the gauntness. NOW she's gained weight AND has fillers! No wonder her under eye area looks like a drainage ditch.

When are these bitches gonna realize that facelifts and fillers turn out GREAT in only a VERY SMALL percentage of cases. I doesn't matter how good one's surgeon is. It's a fucking CRAP SHOOT.

Better to go the Jane Fonda route and have all the work done on the neck and jawline. It doesn't change the facial features at all so one looks natural and "oneself". And it makes a HUGE difference.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 512March 19, 2018 5:57 AM

R512, If you want to know what Madonna would've looked like without all the cosmetic work, just take a gander at her sister Melanie Ciccone Henry. They looked very similar in their youth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 513March 19, 2018 6:24 AM

R509 ah well, this supposed to be Lourdes. In a musical.

I think I read somewhere she was learning music at school and was considered quite good at it.

I'll say no more because I think children of celebrities should be left alone. But may be interesting if she takes up her own career at some point. (Wisest if she really grows up first.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 514March 19, 2018 8:24 AM

[quote]If you want to know what Madonna would've looked like without all the cosmetic work, just take a gander at her sister Melanie Ciccone

Even without the benefit of a top hair and makeup team STILL better than the Spitting Image puppet Madonna has turned into.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 515March 19, 2018 8:26 AM

Melanie again and she is actually younger than Madonna? She looks like any ordinary middle aged woman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 516March 19, 2018 2:21 PM

Madge's other sister Paula. Can see resemblance but much more natural look.

Madonna came from a big loud Italian Catholic family and that is supposed to be one of the reasons why she grew up craving attention. That along with losing her mother at such a young age. Being so small, and with so much competition, she really had to act out to be noticed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 517March 19, 2018 2:35 PM

Two airheads.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 518April 5, 2018 8:01 PM

Canned laughter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 519April 5, 2018 8:01 PM

I think her issue is over use of fillers, possible cheek implants and then she finally put on 10-15lbs, which she should have done all along. So now it's a bit of fat on top of fillers.

by Anonymousreply 520April 5, 2018 9:29 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 521May 28, 2018 4:44 PM

[quote]Mae was very much in on the joke of trying to be sexy when your ancient. She knew damn well how she came across,but she figured what the hell,I can still make money at playing me

That's adorable that you are a big enough fan to believe that, but it simply not true.

I remember reading about how Mae drove the producers of Myra Breckenridge crazy because she refused to allow any storyline that suggested she had been an adult 10 years ago. "I never play a girl over 25," said Mae.

She wasn't in on the joke; she was delusional.

That said, I don't think she had much choice. She was a very clever, talented woman, but her whole career was centered on being a sexpot desired by all men.

She didn't need to money, so she should have stayed out of movies after a certain age. She wasn't in on the joke; she became a joke.

by Anonymousreply 522May 28, 2018 4:53 PM

God, Im so TIRED of this woman.

by Anonymousreply 523May 28, 2018 4:54 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!