Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Megan McCain will not be ignired, Joy!

Megan shares her View on ABC TV and this is Thread 3!

by Anonymousreply 600April 20, 2018 7:22 PM

IGNORED

by Anonymousreply 1March 2, 2018 2:56 AM

Link to previous thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2March 2, 2018 2:56 AM

But OP will be..............

by Anonymousreply 3March 2, 2018 3:02 AM

bitch loves dick in her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4March 2, 2018 3:43 AM

Ignirant.

by Anonymousreply 5March 2, 2018 3:49 AM

Does her pussy stink?

by Anonymousreply 6March 2, 2018 7:31 AM

If anyone needed proof about how vile conservatives can be, all they had to do was watch the CPAC chairman on The View this morning. Even Meghan was going after him. (But, Meghan dear, if you're going to attack CPAC for vicious attacks against your father, you might also want to speak out about the vile comments from your self-professed best friend NRS spokeswoman Dana Loesch at the same event.)

by Anonymousreply 7March 2, 2018 3:36 PM

Can anyone spell in this thread????? It's NRA, R7.

I'd like to know if POC are offended as he referred to black folks as "dark skinned." I can see though why he was chosen to head the org. He keeps a calm demeanor and is not easily flustered. That clip of Michael Steele going off the deep end was not at all professional.

The highlight of today's show (for me) was Meghan literally screaming for Joy to stop talking about sex. Her neck was scarlet and judging from their interaction today I'd say Sunny and Meghan probably are friendly and seem to have more in common than one would think. It's weird though to see a married woman in her thirties screaming like an old lady who's just been flashed when the issue of sex is discussed. It's part of your job, Meghan. Just do it.

by Anonymousreply 8March 2, 2018 5:39 PM

Same here r8. It's the one and only time I've found her amusing.

by Anonymousreply 9March 2, 2018 5:43 PM

She kept screaming for Joy to stop, R9, and each time it got louder and higher-pitched. By the end she was in dog whistle territory,

by Anonymousreply 10March 2, 2018 5:48 PM

I know r10, I found it funny.

by Anonymousreply 11March 2, 2018 6:53 PM

Since Meghan McCain has joined The View, I’d estimate that 10 percent of all airtime has been dedicated to discussing John McCain. Why? Not only am I tired of this focus on one politician, it feels incredibly gratuitous and predatory as we wait for him to die.

by Anonymousreply 12March 2, 2018 8:18 PM

Here’s the Resting Bitch Face and Stop Hiring People Based Only on Last Name clip

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13March 3, 2018 12:24 AM

[quote]She kept screaming for Joy to stop, [R9], and each time it got louder and higher-pitched. By the end she was in dog whistle territory,

The second they called..."and we're out!" she should have been summoned upstairs and fired immediately.

by Anonymousreply 14March 3, 2018 1:40 AM

March 02, 2018: Be kind to your dogs and take them out of the room.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15March 3, 2018 2:26 AM

Not cute

by Anonymousreply 16March 3, 2018 3:06 AM

Candace Bure is very pretty and has a lovely speaking voice and demeanor. I hope she agrees to return.

by Anonymousreply 17March 3, 2018 3:15 AM

Nice to see you here Kirk.

by Anonymousreply 18March 3, 2018 3:42 AM

Her screaming about talking about sex was so idiotic. I cannot wait till she's fired. And I love how she HAD to bring up her family being insulted. Me me me meeeeeeee.

Fire her already.

by Anonymousreply 19March 3, 2018 5:14 AM

Anyone else think she looks exactly like Beth, Dog the Bounty Hunter's wife?

by Anonymousreply 20March 3, 2018 6:23 AM

She said she won't be watching the Oscars because she knows Kimmel will be going for Trump and she's tired of people making fun of her friends who voted for him. If the shithead said about my father what Trump said about hers, I wouldn't have any friends who voted for him. Party first, no matter what.

by Anonymousreply 21March 3, 2018 4:47 PM

But when C-Cup outed her as a sexual screamer on the cruise they went on (while she was fucking the guy she married), Meghan OWNED it.

by Anonymousreply 22March 3, 2018 10:52 PM

R22 And the rest of the world collectively threw up.

by Anonymousreply 23March 4, 2018 12:32 AM

r23, he was probably eating hr pussy for her to be so vocal.

The chubby hubby rug munchin' the tubby twat.

I do hope she gets pregnant soon.

THAT would be hilarious to watch her balloon up.

Sarah Haines carried her baby all up front.

Meghan would Hindenburg out.

I miss Sarah?

by Anonymousreply 24March 4, 2018 12:40 AM

Sarah Haines was working the red carpet for Disney at the Oscars.

She looked FABULOUS!!!

by Anonymousreply 25March 5, 2018 5:23 AM

When is Sara returning to the show? I suppose because she gave birth when the show went on Winter vaca. she has a few extra weeks of maternity leave but she should be back soon, right?

by Anonymousreply 26March 5, 2018 7:07 AM

She is a nasty cunt, please fire her ABC

by Anonymousreply 27March 5, 2018 8:00 AM

So.....she got as far as the Pence joke and just couldn't watch any more? You know damn well she would have had no problem watching the entire show had it been wall-to-wall Obama/Hillary take-downs.

by Anonymousreply 28March 5, 2018 5:12 PM

She takes all slights against Republicans as personal. It's creepy.

by Anonymousreply 29March 5, 2018 5:30 PM

I'm sure all of Hollywood is clutching it's pearls as we speak.

by Anonymousreply 30March 5, 2018 8:21 PM

I know I am, r30. But that's because the clasp is broken and I sort of have to.

by Anonymousreply 31March 5, 2018 8:24 PM

I know it will never happen, but I'm still waiting for the show to tackle the newest screeds from Dana Loesch of the NRA. The one released today was especially vile, but since Loesch is McCain's BFF, I assume any mention is forbidden.

by Anonymousreply 32March 6, 2018 3:56 AM

I'm here for Meee-gan's exploding head tomorrow when they discuss Nunberg.

by Anonymousreply 33March 6, 2018 5:34 AM

So I never really had a problem with him before, pre- or post-Idol, but now I have a big problem with Clay Aiken. Meghan McCain is a miserable human being with no sense of humor, except when it comes to her own stories about being a sloppy, disgusting drunk pig in Las Vegas. (How is she still adolescent at age 33?) Meghan is a deranged GOP cheerleader who, as someone above wrote, somehow takes any criticism of any Republican as a personal insult against herself and her family and then shames the person for insulting her war her father who has brain cancer. She now has taken to bragging about her friend Dana Loesch, who clearly has no soul, in the wake of more kids being blown to bits in their schools.

Clay Aiken came out years ago, but based on the company he keeps, he can’t be much better than Milo Yiannopoulos or Aaron Schock.

by Anonymousreply 34March 6, 2018 10:43 AM

So.....let me get this straight. Today they're opening with The Bachelor finale.

by Anonymousreply 35March 6, 2018 5:03 PM

Christ "The View" is using her screeeching no sex talk rant in a commercial now, they think it's cute.

by Anonymousreply 36March 6, 2018 9:49 PM

OMG, the ABC plug-o-rama for ABC's The Batchelor™ was too much advertising at the sake of political Hot Topics.

Thank god our Sarah returns on Monday.

by Anonymousreply 37March 7, 2018 6:18 AM

Our beloved Sarah will be a blessing to have back.

by Anonymousreply 38March 7, 2018 9:09 AM

The guest co-host is all earrings. I can't concentrate on what she's saying because all I see are earrings.

by Anonymousreply 39March 7, 2018 3:05 PM

How big?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40March 7, 2018 3:11 PM

Lol, R40. New term: Pendulous earrings.

The guest co-host is "journalist Elaine Welteroth" She's the EIC of Teen Vogue. Here's her Instagram photo (the earrings she's wearing today put these hoops to shame.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41March 7, 2018 3:25 PM

Here we go, I think these are the earrings she's wearing today. I know this is boring but they're talking about the fucking Bachelor AGAIN so I must amuse myself any way I can.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42March 7, 2018 3:28 PM

Megan is a terrible human being.

by Anonymousreply 43March 7, 2018 8:04 PM

WTF was she wearing today? Wardrobe must hate her more than DL.

by Anonymousreply 44March 7, 2018 10:34 PM

When Sarah comes back, I must say I will definitely miss Ana Navarro...

by Anonymousreply 45March 8, 2018 2:41 AM

R45 I'm sure she'll be back permanently at some point. Tee hee.

by Anonymousreply 46March 8, 2018 2:44 AM

Navarro works my last nerve. She should stop doing stand up and just make her damn point. I also think she wants to belong (or is just being polite) so she doesn't butt heads with the other co-hosts which makes me think we don't always hear her true thoughts on a subject.

by Anonymousreply 47March 8, 2018 3:58 AM

I think she's there to be the less strident voice on the right. She is in a kumbaya period with the other hosts but she can be adamant and combative when it suits her. She also takes the wind out of McCain's shtick about being the only Conservative on the panel.

by Anonymousreply 48March 8, 2018 4:03 AM

Elaine Welteroth is a brilliant and beautiful woman, Her earrings are her choice, and we know that fashion forward women tend to wear what THEY like.

She is the future.

by Anonymousreply 49March 8, 2018 5:59 AM

Oh, please, R49. It's my "choice" to say I was distracted by her earrings. This is television not a fashion show and those earrings looked ridiculous. Lastly, "fashion forward" choices quickly morph into fashion disasters with their always looming expiration date.

by Anonymousreply 50March 8, 2018 2:08 PM

"I learned what oral sex was because of Bill Clinton".

by Anonymousreply 51March 8, 2018 5:06 PM

She says that Clinton lie over and over. She thinks it’s so cutting and cute.

Except it can’t be true. Clinton never spoke of oral sex. So someone had to explain to Lil Meg why the then-President was in trouble with Congress. It’s That person who taught Megan about oral sex and Not the president.

Of course, you knew that already. Just like everyone does.

Typical lying Republican.

by Anonymousreply 52March 8, 2018 5:39 PM

Smug and petulant in one fell swoop.

by Anonymousreply 53March 8, 2018 5:43 PM

“I like the Kardashians! I watch them every Sunday.”

Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 54March 8, 2018 11:19 PM

A completely different tone to the show today. They were showing a unified front and I found it interesting Whoopi wants to do a feminist panel with Meghan to discuss both liberal and conservative views on feminism.

by Anonymousreply 55March 9, 2018 12:49 AM

Meghan us such a shallow cunt white privilege princess. Whoopi is exposing her nicely.

by Anonymousreply 56March 9, 2018 1:15 AM

Bullshit, R56, Women have varying opinions on every topic. Whoopi is allowing those who are not considered the favored type to have a voice. Did you know lesbians were at the forefront of the Women's Lib aka feminist movement? They busted their asses to help form NOW and then were told in no uncertain terms they were not wanted. They didn't want lesbians to be the face of a feminist movement. They're still putting forth a favored image at the expense of certain demos of women.

If people are secure in their beliefs they should not be afraid to allow others to voice their beliefs.

by Anonymousreply 57March 9, 2018 3:01 PM

Meghan is carrying the baton for distracting earrings. This pair looks like dollar store inventory overstock.

by Anonymousreply 58March 9, 2018 3:07 PM

They came back from a commercial break and the earrings are GONE. I do think the wardrobe folks have it in for her.

by Anonymousreply 59March 9, 2018 3:17 PM

The earrings reappeared after the next commercial break and I could have sworn her hair was up now her hair is down and covering the earrings. I wonder if The View is compensated for featuring certain wardrobe and accessories on the hosts.

by Anonymousreply 60March 9, 2018 6:02 PM

I’d never look at this cunt close enough to notice her ear rings or hair. She gross!

by Anonymousreply 61March 9, 2018 10:16 PM

It’s becoming increasingly obvious that every part of the show is for sale. The awful QVCish “view your deal” and shilling for ABC and Disney obviously, but apparently when they have a non-ABC celeb who is just apparently cohosting or chatting and mention a foundation or product they endorse? Bought. It’s really disappointing. I don’t think Babs’s notion of discussing news and pop culture involved sticking a price tag on every discusson. I wonder now if the NRA or the RNC might pay for McCain to be on.

by Anonymousreply 62March 9, 2018 11:14 PM

I think she's quite attractive r61.

by Anonymousreply 63March 9, 2018 11:32 PM

Less is more works for Meghan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64March 9, 2018 11:35 PM

Grand Ole Opry does not work for Meghan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65March 9, 2018 11:36 PM

Underneath any styling, Meghan’s “I’m a drunk and that’s COOL!” schtick seems to be her truest self. Maybe she could get away with selling it as cute in her 20s. She is 33 soon and may need a new liver by 40.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66March 9, 2018 11:38 PM

She’s a big-hipped Aryan ideal

by Anonymousreply 67March 9, 2018 11:38 PM

March 09. 2018: It's all about the earrings, man.

In reference to the selling of The View, I remember reading Rosie O hated the "View Your Deal" segment and didn't think it belonged on the show. I agree.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68March 10, 2018 12:10 AM

R68 It’s really bizarre. Ostensibly a news-ish show with the home shopping club built in.

by Anonymousreply 69March 10, 2018 12:11 AM

The show is part of the ABC News Division R69, yet they seem to want to cover every genre of talk show on the air. You'll notice they've pushed back the guests to the last segment unless they have their selling segment but the conversation and hot topics seem to dominate the first half hour of the show and are obviously the most popular segments. They should just stick with political convos and dump the rest.

by Anonymousreply 70March 10, 2018 12:17 AM

R70 the women say often that “this is an entertainment show. We’re not journalists!” I don’t get how it fits into the ABC News division.

by Anonymousreply 71March 10, 2018 1:22 AM

R71, they are instantly fact checked by ABC News. Just like Stephanoupoulos is on the morning show, it is ABC News. It also has the plug-o-rama and the View Yer Deal crapola.

AND SARAH HAINES IS BACK ON MONDAY

by Anonymousreply 72March 10, 2018 2:53 AM

Meghan McCain is so trashy. I can't believe they gave her a job at the view.

by Anonymousreply 73March 10, 2018 6:01 PM

Megan says that Whoopi farts alot.

by Anonymousreply 74March 10, 2018 6:45 PM

Whoopi says Whoopi farts a lot.

by Anonymousreply 75March 11, 2018 8:10 AM

But Whoopi doesn’t always have to be such a pig and fart around everyone. She could be classy and go off and fart where no one has to smell her nasty insides.

by Anonymousreply 76March 11, 2018 1:55 PM

I know many of you can’t stand Whoopi. I like Whoopi a lot. IMO, she’s a voice of reason who plays a devil’s-advocate role in what usually would be conversations divided bu explicit party-line talking points.

But I hate Whoopi’s references to farting and bowel movements. I don’t get why anyone would do that. Even Joan Rivers was usually above and beyond bodily function jokes.

by Anonymousreply 77March 11, 2018 1:58 PM

SARAH TOMORROW!!!

by Anonymousreply 78March 12, 2018 5:16 AM

A vision in Pepto-Bismal pink today!

by Anonymousreply 79March 12, 2018 5:43 PM

Does she bring up how she "had to learn about oral sex as a child because of the Clinton presidency" every single day now? The next time she does I very much hope someone (Whoopi? Joy??) informs her that she is incorrect--she learned about oral sex because of the Republican witch hunt AGAINST the Clinton presidency. Infuriating. See, I really don't care if Donald Trump is fucking Hope Hicks or whomever in the Oval Office on his own time. What I care about is the shameless hypocrisy of Republicans who will trot out Bill Clinton's consensual relationship with Monica Lewinsky* from more than twenty years ago at the drop of a hat, while remaining curiously and consistently silent on the fact that a man who openly brags about sexually assaulting women represents their party in the White House today.

*Yes, Monica, despite your recent #metoo-inspired declaration to the contrary, it was a consensual relationship.

by Anonymousreply 80March 12, 2018 10:23 PM

She actually called out wardrobe for dressing her in that monstrosity. They really do hate her!

by Anonymousreply 81March 12, 2018 10:25 PM

Joy's mea culpa tp Pence and Christians. By the clipped tone of the apology I'd say ABC forced her to apologize.

by Anonymousreply 82March 13, 2018 3:04 PM

Yesterday's show wasn't on the app. Did something happen other than Meghan looking like chewed bubblegum?

by Anonymousreply 83March 13, 2018 3:11 PM

I saw the Joy apology this morning but I missed yesterday's show. What did she say that required the apology?

by Anonymousreply 84March 13, 2018 3:19 PM

I wish someone on that panel would viciously bitch slap Meghan, she's so damn grating!

by Anonymousreply 85March 13, 2018 3:19 PM

[quote]This pair looks like dollar store inventory overstock.

Just like that other pair on her body, those floppy meat bags hanging off her chest, they're a 99¢ Store bargain.

Everything about Meghan is so wrong! Party line politics, alcoholism, terrible nasally voice, odd potato shaped body, flushed pink skin, ridiculously bad hairstyles, whiny childish manner when she tries to make a point or can't win an argument, well, everything about her sucks. Meghan is beyond annoying as well as one note.

by Anonymousreply 86March 13, 2018 3:28 PM

I just started watching it but when she began with the whuddabout Obama, I'd had sufficient.

by Anonymousreply 87March 13, 2018 5:12 PM

Meg was trying to defend Trump's cabinet by saying that Obama surrounded himself with all yes men, who were afraid to question him.

Sunny brought up Hillary Clinton, to which Meg got all pissy.

by Anonymousreply 88March 13, 2018 5:18 PM

I always got the impression that Sunny sucks up to Meghan to advance her career post View. I think she sees Meghan as a resource.

by Anonymousreply 89March 13, 2018 5:35 PM

TiVo has something called quickmode - which basically speeds up the recording. I watched today’s episode with it on - Megan was literally like a screaming banshee.

by Anonymousreply 90March 13, 2018 5:46 PM

Here’s my disclaimer, honest and necessary: I am a very progressive person who works for a nonpartisan (but liberal leaning) lobbying organization in DC.

Re Obama surrounding himself with yes men...I only know about the sector I work in, but in this sector it’s true. It was frustrating during the Obama era (and I mostly liked Obama—a lot—as a president and voted for him twice and then for Clinton) working with his administration. There were a lot of very wealthy elite Millennials working for him, almost all of whom went to elite universities, and they would just invent campaigns about any given issue without putting much thought into them and ram them down people’s throats. Many were pet causes or brainstorms of some of the admin’s “star” Millennials, and those Millennials now call themselves “Obama alums.” Al that I know of are yes men and women and also generators of hollow campaigns who worshipped Obama as some sort of second coming and then having done so would be given carte blanche to invent campaigns and then bail out on them. A lot of what came from that White House was well meaning, but actually the brainchildren of wealthy and out of touch Millennials whose jobs were procured through favors to their parents. It’s the first administration I ever worked with and it was disconcerting. That said, all those people had good intentions and really supported the country and its people, and I am not comparing them to the terrifying nation-destroying Trump admin. But Obama did have a lot of foolhardy, naive yes-Millennials working for him. That is true. Basically Jared Kushner’s brother instead of Jared Kushner. Rich, mostly white, undeservingly Ivy League educated young people with connected parents who brought Millennial entitlement and unearned confidence with them and who were given freedom and money to implement their brainstorms, however brilliant or not.

by Anonymousreply 91March 13, 2018 7:12 PM

But this is not atypical for administrations, Democratic or Republican. It's the nature of the beast in D.C.

by Anonymousreply 92March 13, 2018 7:37 PM

But as Sunny pointed out, he put Clinton as his SOS. Clinton was rougher on him than any other candidate in 2008. Biden also didn't hide his feelings when he disagreed with Obama on something. He publicly contradicted him on several issues. Could you picture Pence doing that to Trump?

Every President has yes men and sycophants surrounding them. But I don't recall unwavering loyalty being such a requirement before this one took office.

by Anonymousreply 93March 13, 2018 7:53 PM

I've never watched the View and only keep up on these threads occasionally. Is there any chance that McCain is hammered during her tirades? I didn't know she was the "party girl" type or glorifies her alcohol consumption on social media. It's the sort of thing that I would expect of a young twenty-something, not a nationally known 30 something media figure and daughter of a Senator. In your 30s, it might indicate an issue that carries over into professional realms. Career alcoholics can be intoxicated without necessarily giving the appearance...

by Anonymousreply 94March 13, 2018 7:59 PM

Didn't Joy already apologize, clarify, whatever weeks ago? Disney/ ABC needs to get some balls and slough it off just like that administration does every time they fuck up and then just shrug. Fucking fake Christian bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 95March 13, 2018 8:19 PM

This fucking twat starts in on Obama then has the typical Rethug gall to say "I don't want to re-hash Obama".

by Anonymousreply 96March 13, 2018 9:52 PM

I am watching today’s show now. Meghan is fucking unbearable

by Anonymousreply 97March 14, 2018 12:14 AM

Teddi from Real Housewives claps back at Megan after Megan told Andy Cohen that Teddi is boring:

“I would never comment on how I think Meghan McCain does at her job,” Mellencamp told TooFab on Tuesday. “I just wouldn’t. That’s not my place. I’m about empowering other women to be the best they can be.”

by Anonymousreply 98March 14, 2018 2:11 AM

[quote]This fucking twat starts in on Obama then has the typical Rethug gall to say "I don't want to re-hash Obama".

Someone needs to ask this entitled harpy, "Meghan, are you actually DRUNK right now? Why are you forgetting what you said two minutes ago?!"

This entitled little fireplug bodied bitch really needs to be called on her bullshit. I'm beginning to think Joy is getting senile, because she's not as sharp and quick as she was when she was dealing with that other ReThug loudmouth Hasslebitch. Joy no longer seems capable of shutting down these braindead ReThugs.

by Anonymousreply 99March 14, 2018 6:35 AM

On Monday, Sara and Sunny were talking about how to pose when taking a photo, because as Sara said in a joking way, "We all want to look skinny when taking a picture."

I said to myself, any second now, Mehgan is going to say, "I don't want to to look skinny." Well, wouldn't you know it, in 3, 2, 1, Mehgan speaks up and says, "I don't want to look skinny. I want to be myself." She never knows when to just STFU.

The View is a discussion. Not every goddamn issue is a fucking debate!

by Anonymousreply 100March 14, 2018 6:57 AM

Whoopi calls her Meghan McPain.

by Anonymousreply 101March 14, 2018 7:08 AM

Fucking Meghan couldn't even fully condemn or cajole about Trump and him having sex with a porn star. She wanted to defend Trump because "she learned about oral sex from Bill Clinton." Really, Meghan? Were you scarred for life? Because I think somehow you may have learned about oral sex anyway.

So Meghan, did you also learn that some people's health care might skyrocket because your goddamn father voted to do away with the ACA mandate which in effect could dismantle the ACA for those who really need it? Did you learn about tax cuts for the rich when your goddamn father voted for the cuts after the Repigs wouldn't allow any debate on the tax bill benefiting Repig donors?

by Anonymousreply 102March 14, 2018 7:09 AM

Also, not every damn issue is about Meghan. Does she always need to be the center of attention. She makes every fucking topic personal as well as politics,

Since this pig has been on The View, she's literally made every damn topic into am angry heated political discussion.

I hope the ABC bigwigs see how detrimental her presence is to the show, her screaming matches have made The View unwatchable. The other morning, my ears started bleeding.

by Anonymousreply 103March 14, 2018 7:10 AM

She makes every fucking topic personal as well as political.

by Anonymousreply 104March 14, 2018 7:11 AM

Was Meghan fired from Fox? It's the only place she fits.

by Anonymousreply 105March 14, 2018 7:11 AM

McCain was trying to convince everyone that Trump's approval ratings are on the rise by quoting a Repug Rasmussen poll.

Her fucking voice is like fingernails on a blackboard.

by Anonymousreply 106March 14, 2018 7:14 AM

R89 are you serious about sunny needing Meghan as a resource after the view? Really?? Sunny is pretty well connected herself. I don't think she needs McCain for anything. Meghan is trash.

by Anonymousreply 107March 14, 2018 7:34 AM

Bitch has a perpetually knitted brow...

by Anonymousreply 108March 14, 2018 5:08 PM

Super-duper hair-DON'T today.

by Anonymousreply 109March 14, 2018 5:21 PM

Mooghan McPain can go away now.

by Anonymousreply 110March 14, 2018 5:45 PM

Yes, r107, I'm serious.  Sunny may be connected, but Meghan, by virtue of her father, is far more connected with politicians.

The next time that Meghan says, "But Obama, But Clinton, But Hillary..." I wish someone would just say, "yes, Meghan, they each had faults, but Trump is the only president to embody all the faults of every other president that came before him.  Trump is,the complete package of awful."

by Anonymousreply 111March 14, 2018 6:04 PM

When the topic of the student walkout to protest gun violence was brought up today, Meghan said that she thought she shouldn’t talk about the issue today out of respect for the students. Then,,,, she proceeded to go on a tirade about issue for the rest of the segment!!!! Fucking bitch just couldn’t help it. Ugh

by Anonymousreply 112March 14, 2018 6:06 PM

That's when I turned it to Murderous Affairs on ESCAPE, r112. I needed something more lighthearted.

by Anonymousreply 113March 14, 2018 6:09 PM

interesting read, R91.

by Anonymousreply 114March 14, 2018 8:43 PM

She made some sort of reference to people (her friends) having the right to hunt with that assault weapon. What exactly are they hunting?

by Anonymousreply 115March 14, 2018 8:55 PM

Armed squirrels. Very dangerous.

by Anonymousreply 116March 14, 2018 8:57 PM

Boycott the view. Tell ABC/disney you will boycott the view (other programs), until they apologize to Joy Behar.

by Anonymousreply 117March 14, 2018 9:00 PM

Squirrels fly, r116. Take 'em out with drones.

by Anonymousreply 118March 14, 2018 9:15 PM

She actually said she hoped machine guns aka weapons of mass destruction would not be banned.

by Anonymousreply 119March 14, 2018 9:20 PM

Meghan McCain represents the absolute worst of the party politics that is killing this country--the absolute worst because she knows better but just doesn't care. Like R112 said, she went out of her way to disparage the student walk-out today because she's "a big Second Amendment person." Really, Meghan? We hadn't noticed. Any other amendments you care about, like maybe the FIRST? This country is positively cancerous with guns but somehow "conservatives" like her can turn themselves and the NRA into a tragically persecuted minority. "What about the kids in Texas who want to go out hunting--what about their feelings???" Meghan cries. NO ONE is talking seriously about taking hunting rifles away from anyone, but that's the kind of twisted dog-whistle hyperbole Republicans use to win on any issue, at any cost. Well, here's the cost: the death of our democracy.

by Anonymousreply 120March 14, 2018 9:47 PM

They should put a laugh track under every sentence she utters or at least prompt the audience to do so.

by Anonymousreply 121March 14, 2018 9:55 PM

Meghan today: “I go out drinking with marines!”

Yes, Meghan, at 33, you are impressing all of us with the damage you are doing to your liver. No, Meghan, you are not embarrassing yourself as an adult who acts like a college freshman. We take you seriously because you present yourself seriously, but especially because you present yourself as a raging alcoholic.

by Anonymousreply 122March 15, 2018 1:28 AM

What was the deal with her and Whoopi challenging each other in drinking games and then grabbing hands and challenging any viewers in front of the View table? What a disgusting display, especially after the story about the 4 year old imitating them.

by Anonymousreply 123March 15, 2018 2:44 AM

Whoopi “I’ve got a wooden leg” should be ashamed of herself. Saggy, slush, great grandma.

by Anonymousreply 124March 15, 2018 2:47 AM

My God she's so thick-headed. She starts off with "This is an event I should just not comment on" and then proceeds to beat it to death. If there truly is karma in this world she will be confronted by a gunman with an AR-15 and let the chips fall where they may.

by Anonymousreply 125March 15, 2018 3:54 AM

I want one of the others on the panel to ask Meghan, "Hey Gun Moll, are you packing today? Would you use your handgun if someone approached you, a person who you felt was threatening?"

Not one woman on that panel would have the guts to ask that annoying human potato a truly serious question.

by Anonymousreply 126March 15, 2018 4:44 AM

Here's the trick Repig Meghan uses to bring the focus to herself all the time:

As moderator, Whoopi brings up a controversial topic. All the women join right in giving their opinion. However, Meghan holds back. She says nothing. Then, when everyone has said their peace often times talking over each other so none of them really emerge as the dominant opinion, Meghan then starts talking. She basically takes center stage on every fucking topic because she's often the last to speak, and since the others have already spoken, there's really no one left to take the spotlight away from this McCain piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 127March 15, 2018 5:35 AM

CAINT WATCH THAT SHOW SINCE HER EVIL SOW FACE ON IT

by Anonymousreply 128March 15, 2018 9:46 AM

[quote]Whoopi “I’ve got a wooden leg” should be ashamed of herself. Saggy, slush, great grandma.

Actually Whoopi was trying to get her to shut going on and on how she can out drink everyone. McCain was embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 129March 15, 2018 1:42 PM

That's right, r127. And instead of giving her own "view", she reads stats from cards, just like the Hasselblecch did. I've also noticed they have started paying someone to lead applause for her. Next time you watch, you'll hear one person loudly clapping, leading a smattering of more applause. She has a claque.

by Anonymousreply 130March 15, 2018 1:44 PM

Jesus raped me, this I know, for the Bible tells me so.

by Anonymousreply 131March 15, 2018 2:11 PM

I asked upthread and I'll ask again. Does anyone think that Megan is half (or even a quarter) in the bag while she's on air or is her madness scripted and stoked by the producers? She sounds strangely aggressive for a morning personality catering to a frau audience. (was Hasselbeck this bad? It seems like she was just whiney) Is she toasted or do the producers instruct her to let loose knowing that it's red meat bait for the female Trump base?

If she's as gifted a drinker as she claims, she could have consumed quite a bit and not appear physically drunk, slurring, etc., and maintain to an extent. Either seems plausible. Nicolle Wallace was fired from the View because she wasn't contentious enough as the conservative member of the panel. Megan seems grateful to take the bait and run with it.

by Anonymousreply 132March 15, 2018 4:46 PM

I will say that the make-up crew is very clever in using upholstery fringe for her eyelashes!

by Anonymousreply 133March 15, 2018 5:11 PM

I thinks she's just a vile human, r132. I'd also bet that she might actually be fun when she is lit. But sadly, this is her brain with no alcohol.

by Anonymousreply 134March 15, 2018 5:48 PM

She's the drinkinist gal on The View....sorry R134 she's probably a mean horror show drunk screaming about liberals since she has no other thoughts than politics and booze.

by Anonymousreply 135March 15, 2018 6:45 PM

She actually showed some self awareness today - "I don't make friends easily". No shit Sherlock.

by Anonymousreply 136March 15, 2018 10:55 PM

R132 She said early on in her View run that everyone at Fox News was groomed to be comabtive/aggressive/argumentative and that it was difficult to adjust to a network morning show where people are expected to get along instead of out-compete one another. She said she was working on adjusting. She seems to have given up on that.

by Anonymousreply 137March 15, 2018 11:23 PM

She is a horrible human being. Everyone knows this now.

by Anonymousreply 138March 15, 2018 11:27 PM

R125 I was thinking the same thing the other day. She might want to be careful defending the AR-15 so much. We live in a crazy world. And you never know what you're going to be faced with one day. In this world no one is safe. No matter how wealthy or poor. Were all vulnerable.

by Anonymousreply 139March 15, 2018 11:29 PM

I don’t think that she’s careless enough to drink booze before heading out into a live TV appearance.

by Anonymousreply 140March 15, 2018 11:32 PM

R139 Don’t count on it. Even cynical people I know (less cynical than I am) thought Steve Scalise would have a change of heart after a lesbian saved him from a nearly fatal gunshot wound. NOPE. Still hates the fags, still sucking NRA dick.

by Anonymousreply 141March 16, 2018 12:34 AM

"Meghan has the day off." Huh? I knew Ana Navarro was scheduled to guest co-host today but I assumed she was filling in for Paula or Sunny. Does Meghan need an early start for her St. Patty's day festivities? Discuss.

by Anonymousreply 142March 16, 2018 3:03 PM

Maybe her Father has taken a turn for the worst r142. It is going to happen soon given the cancer he has.

by Anonymousreply 143March 16, 2018 3:07 PM

Yes, R143, but why was Ana scheduled for today? On Friday's Joy moderates and Paula appears as the fifth co-host. This had to be scheduled in advance and you'll notice it's Ana guest co-hosting. Why is she there when Meghan is out? Iwonder if they're now trying her out without Meghan present in order to see how she does as the sole (somewhat) conservative voice on the panel.

by Anonymousreply 144March 16, 2018 3:13 PM

I wouldn't say I feel badly for Meghan McCain because she's making a lot of money; she's married and she's got a job on TV.

She doesn't know enough not to scream and screech her points. Doing that is not going to save her spot at the table.

But here's the worst part: she's getting bigger. She looks like she's put on 20 lbs.

by Anonymousreply 145March 16, 2018 5:13 PM

Is Megan's absence related to having issues with Ana Navarro? She strikes me as the type who cannot stand not being the center of attention. Ana's whip smart and has far, far better presentation skills. Maybe Megan had the self awareness to know that she would not come off well in contrast

by Anonymousreply 146March 16, 2018 5:52 PM

Can you imagine being a poor nurse at John McCain’s hospital when Meghan is around screeching and accusing people of persecuting her?

by Anonymousreply 147March 16, 2018 11:04 PM

After he put a ring on it, why should Megan stick to her diet? He loves her regardless if she’s skinny or fat, right? Till death!

by Anonymousreply 148March 16, 2018 11:07 PM

Paula was prodding Wisc Senator Tina Smith (took Al Franken’s place) to say something critical of Nancy Pelosi and she wouldn’t take the bait. Joy asked if “we’re now going to turn Pelosi into the Wicked Witch like they did to Hillary Clinton?” Smith said she’d rather talk about “the Wicked Prince of Wisconsin,” and then clarified, “that’s Paul Ryan.”

I like her.

by Anonymousreply 149March 16, 2018 11:20 PM

Is Meghan drunk? Did she do a line of coke before going on air? She seems more unhinged and illogical this morning than usual. saying things and then doubling back, making no sense.

by Anonymousreply 150March 19, 2018 3:21 PM

So does Meghan not want kids?

by Anonymousreply 151March 19, 2018 5:02 PM

Stupid necklace.

by Anonymousreply 152March 19, 2018 5:50 PM

I would be shocked if Megan didn’t feel compelled to extend the McCain family tree.

I guess that’s not the same as wanting to have kids, tho.

I wouldn’t be surprised if a condition to receiving her inheritance is for her to have a kid. Maybe she gets more $ if she has a healthy boy.

by Anonymousreply 153March 19, 2018 6:32 PM

Meghan is really ugly combo to her short squat father and her mom. She's ugly inside too.

by Anonymousreply 154March 19, 2018 8:44 PM

Yes her brother is a sexy stud. He also is able to pass on the family name. Maybe he’s the one pressured to reproduce and not Megan.

by Anonymousreply 155March 19, 2018 9:27 PM

Doesn't seem to want kids. Whoopi came in but wasn't feeling well so they sent her home. Joy said she had a kid's party this weekend with lots of girls and kids have germs to which McCain said " That's why I don;t have kids!". The world doesn't need her procreating. That screeching has to stop.

by Anonymousreply 156March 19, 2018 11:12 PM

VP Mike Pence's daughter on the show, along with their pet rabbit, trying to put a happy, human face on her father. Of course, Meghan had to mention that she personally knows the Pence family.

by Anonymousreply 157March 20, 2018 3:57 PM

r157, Meghan should spell her name MEghan since it's always, "me, me, me".

by Anonymousreply 158March 20, 2018 4:00 PM

No way am I subjecting myself to that today. My hand would be in permanent slap position.

by Anonymousreply 159March 20, 2018 4:08 PM

Pence's daughter actually came off very likable. Also, I had no idea she worked out in Hollywood and a talent agency. That was a bit of a surprise for me. That being said. I'm really sick of mehgans shit. She makes the show unwatchable. I want them to fire her and offer Jed the job back. And give her a generous pay raise. Meghan is so unself aware for me. She's not right for the view. She can go back to Fox news. She's plain crazy.

by Anonymousreply 160March 21, 2018 9:47 AM

I love Meghan McCain. As a gay, I appreciate that she is an open-minded Republican who accepts everyone on their own merits, and I think she is super cool because she drinks and parties in Vegas!

by Anonymousreply 161March 21, 2018 4:13 PM

I am going to say something nice: The blue Meghan has on today looks good on her.

Sunny’s outfit is a little schizo.

But who cares? I respect Sunny even if I don’t agree with her all the time. Meghan...nah.

by Anonymousreply 162March 21, 2018 4:28 PM

Megan looked awful in that bulky blue sweater today.

Whoopi: What do you think about the latest Stormy Daniels revelation?

Megan: Why aren’t we talking about Syria?!??

Oh Megan. We see right through you, dear. Avoidance and Denial and Distractions are no longer effective argument tactics. You won’t get far in your career yelling “Syria!”

by Anonymousreply 163March 21, 2018 4:52 PM

Her voice is so shrill that when she gets excited and talks fast she sounds like a dolphin.

by Anonymousreply 164March 21, 2018 4:59 PM

That’s rude, R164.

Apologize to the dolphins.

by Anonymousreply 165March 21, 2018 5:18 PM

[quote]Her voice is so shrill that when she gets excited and talks fast she sounds like a dolphin.

Meghan doesn't know how to be an adult. She's in arrested development., she's whiny, shrill and petulant.

None of her behavior points to being a mature reasonable adult, a person who knows how to have normal conversations. It's always: "ME, ME, ME!" Always the poor put upon victim. STFU Meghan, no one wants to hear your relentless entitled bullshit.

I don't know how much longer she's going to remain, she's extremely unpleasant. Even her laugh is phony. I also can't stand the way she glares at people who don't agree with her. She squints her already beady eyes, then stares them down, is that her 'power' move?

by Anonymousreply 166March 22, 2018 12:25 AM

Meghan looked like Violet from Willy Wonka today.

by Anonymousreply 167March 22, 2018 12:44 AM

I wonder what that potato bodied witch would look like with black or dark brown hair. That shade of blonde is so phony, like Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 168March 22, 2018 12:54 AM

I hope Candace comes back. She is so pretty and nice. She knows the lord and is guided by his love. We can all agree on that. It's why she was the only beautiful one on that panel. Sarah is pretty but very very stupid. Too stupid to sit next to grown-ups. Jedidiah was satanic or practicing Santeria or something. God loves pretty people and Paula, Candace, Elisabeth and (even retarded) Sarah are proof of that! Sherri Shepherd said she loved God but could not obey his laws. That's why she looks the way she does.

Candace, we need you more than ever.

by Anonymousreply 169March 22, 2018 6:05 PM

^^^ Nice try ^^^ School must be out for spring semester.

by Anonymousreply 170March 22, 2018 6:54 PM

With the Pence daughter, it would seem that she is not on the same page as her father at all. Good to know.

by Anonymousreply 171March 22, 2018 7:28 PM

I don't know if the producers are trying to endear her to the audience by creating topics such as today - they decided to discuss nepotism wherein Meghan was allowed to give the old "it gets your foot in the door but you have to prove yourself..." Or if they're allowing her to hang herself by giving her enough rope.

Either way they are taking up precious air time trying to subtly (yet not so subtlety) address the viewers complaints about her. (There must be soooo many.)

by Anonymousreply 172March 22, 2018 8:49 PM

saw the show the other day. I am asking this out of sincere ignorance: is she currently pregnant or is she just obese or both? I hate that she does that obese woman "funky" side to side head-snap move while she talks. My obese sister in law does it too and all it does is draw attention to their huge refrigerator bodies.

by Anonymousreply 173March 22, 2018 8:56 PM

I remember once reading an American woman's letter to the editor that said: "...and furthermore, Cindy McCain is an elegant icon of beauty and fashion admired around the world."

by Anonymousreply 174March 22, 2018 9:23 PM

Is Cindy Megan’s birth mother?

Do Megan and her older brother have the same birth mother?

by Anonymousreply 175March 22, 2018 9:28 PM

R169 is obviously the same troll who tried to ruin the other Meghan thread, coming in questioning why everyone was putting down his precious Meghan and going on about Candace and other such bullshit.

Just IGNORE, do not ENGAGE.

by Anonymousreply 176March 23, 2018 2:56 AM

R177, I thought R169 was just having fun posting as if she were a conservative frau.

by Anonymousreply 177March 23, 2018 3:27 AM

Shit, I meant R176.

by Anonymousreply 178March 23, 2018 3:28 AM

Why would anyone listen to you, Janbot @ R176? My older friends tell me you spent over a year claiming to be "The View insider" until your own multiple posts cross exposed you as regular old Janbot. You had a fondness for Raven and Whoopi. So sad when black and stupid really do meet. That was when Whoopi was defending Cosby or Michael Vick dog killings? Or was it when she said that men had a right to hit women down dead in an elevator? Or when she said that Mel Gibson couldn't possibly be racist because he'd been to her house. Maybe when she said that people had had a right to beat their kids because you know some kids are boneheads. Whoopi knew that Polanski did not commit "rape" rape because 13 year old girls love to be ass fucked on quaaludes to break into show biz. What about when Aunt Tom Whoopi said that the KKK didn't bother her because she didn't believe in them? Good times on the old VIEW. Thank god for Hasselbeck and the beautiful Candace, hilarious Sherri and the fine mind of Nicolle Wallace. Whopper is a degenerate without the energy of faith and reason surrounding her. Joy is a communist and immune to evil. She can support it but can't see it.

Candace is a pretty woman who wishes only the best for everyone. She loves you R176 because her heart is filled with God's love. We wish you peace and tell you that some truth's cannot be ignored. Boring cannot prevail. Your hate for Meghan McCain can't wash away the sins of Whoopi Goldberg, the most disgusting human being on television. Candace has the spiritual power and lack of ego to heal you. Paula can assist. Have you had any ministry time in the last 5 years dear heart? Pray that Elizabeth, Paula, Candace and poor Sherri return to save the soul of the show and help you with your spiritual growth and bitter existence. God's love we Deliver. Joy will die on camera if she signs for another season. How many strokes has she had? Regardless, Whoopie pie is dirtier and more diseased than Minnie the maids. HELP. Are you still working the night shift Janbot? I heard they raised the minimum wage. I know more than that about you but we'll keep it to after Sunday meeting.

I praise pretty Candace, but won't elevate her about the human. We are all weak vessels but some of us choose to smile rather than lie or use caps. Come home to "The View" Candace. Trump is here for another 6 1/2 years. We all need your love and guidance.

by Anonymousreply 179March 23, 2018 3:33 AM

R179 is mentally ill. Please seek help. Please!!!

by Anonymousreply 180March 23, 2018 4:07 AM

R179 Hilarious. You should do stand-up.

by Anonymousreply 181March 23, 2018 4:08 AM

Megan is just fat. She talks alot about how she never wants kids. Thank God.

by Anonymousreply 182March 23, 2018 5:26 AM

Actually, that make me like her. We should always encourage people not to reproduce with global overpopulation. That is a point of view of I always have time for.

by Anonymousreply 183March 23, 2018 12:27 PM

Does anyone remember this oldie but goody? Has anyone on the View dominated her like this yet?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184March 23, 2018 12:37 PM

“I’m one of the most hawkish people on television!”

Megan just said this. Is she insane? How did she acquire a bloodlust? Who hurt this loud, misguided little girl? What a damaged disaster she is. Thank God that she doesn’t want to reproduce. Tie up those tubes, girl.

by Anonymousreply 185March 23, 2018 3:19 PM

She "loooooves" John Bolton. Said today live. She thinks he'll be great! Both never spent a day in the military but want to send other's kids to die for them. Joy said '"so bombing before diplomacy" which is what Bolton is advocating and McCain rolled her eyes and only answered "Oh Joy!" She always bordered on creepy, today she crossed the line.

by Anonymousreply 186March 23, 2018 4:35 PM

I will be watching CSI instead....

by Anonymousreply 187March 23, 2018 4:44 PM

Holy shit that Jenna Fischer's voice is as bad as Meghan's. I'm glad Meghan didn't ask questions during the interview as I'm sure my ears would have bled listening to that banter.

by Anonymousreply 188March 23, 2018 5:13 PM

The only good dude of that segment was Oliver Hudson’s back side. R188

by Anonymousreply 189March 23, 2018 7:58 PM

Good side*

by Anonymousreply 190March 23, 2018 7:59 PM

"Janbot"? WTF? As far as I can see there is no "Janbot' in this thread, simply a lot of intelligent people giving factual reasons as to why Meghan needs to be fired ASAP.

Thank You R180, [R179] sure is mentally ill. There's a bed in Bellevue's mental ward with their name on it!

by Anonymousreply 191March 23, 2018 8:06 PM

Is she wearing a bullet proof vest, or pregnant? She looks weird.

by Anonymousreply 192March 23, 2018 8:09 PM

When it comes to responding to Meghan, the rest of the panel must have been told to be nice and don't be TOO confrontational. There have been times when you can see that Joy in particular really wants to rip Meghan to shreds. Just once, I'd love to see an all-out screamfest aimed at Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 193March 23, 2018 8:17 PM

The blonde sheepishly admitted that as a young woman, she made dumb dating decisions.

Megan pounced: “Not me! Even as a young woman, I didn’t play games and I had no patience for guys who did!”

She’s so arrogant and awful.

by Anonymousreply 194March 23, 2018 8:19 PM

[quote]Does anyone remember this oldie but goody? Has anyone on the View dominated her like this yet?

The entire panel on Maher's show handed that fat slob her ass. Then she tried to play the dumb blonde? If that was her attempt at a joke, she epically failed, as she has no sense of humor. Even the British news journalist Katie Kay, told Meghan off. Meghan needs to go away, revaluate her fucked up life and try to become a better human being. She's bitter, angry, shrill and repetitious.

I wish The View panel had the balls to take her down in the same manner, they seem to coddle her. Sunny is way too nice, Whoopi, Lord know why she's always kissing her ass. Sarah is supposed to be the neutral and reasonable woman on the panel.

AS for Joy, what is going on with her? Joy seems to be going into senility, she's no longer quick on the uptake and no longer as funny and sharp as she used to be, what's her problem? I know she's 75. I guess she is getting senile?!

by Anonymousreply 195March 23, 2018 8:20 PM

Candace is pretty and kind. Smarter than all of you combined. We are all weak vessels. Love Meghan as you would want to be loved. I pray for your healing Janbot.

by Anonymousreply 196March 23, 2018 8:36 PM
by Anonymousreply 197March 23, 2018 8:46 PM

I'm still not confident that Meghan isn't mildly retarded.

by Anonymousreply 198March 23, 2018 8:54 PM

[quote]Megan pounced: “Not me! Even as a young woman, I didn’t play games and I had no patience for guys who did!”

This does not fit with her "drunk girl" persona she plays up so much. Is her ever lovin' hubby around every time she picks up a bottle and parties with Marines in Vegas or wherever she chooses to slurp her libations? The tubby Ben Domenech might be cuckolded by a drunk Marine any moment now.

Has SNL, which used to do "drunk girl" parody on Weekend Update satirized her yet? She's such low-hanging fruit ripe for the picking.

by Anonymousreply 199March 23, 2018 9:06 PM

The low-hanging fruit is in the mirror R199.

by Anonymousreply 200March 23, 2018 9:15 PM

Hey Candace troll @ R200, you're starting to irk. While I find some of your Candace adoration posts humorous there's no need to try to alter the tone of this thread with your divisive comments.

by Anonymousreply 201March 23, 2018 9:31 PM

Meghan McCain finds your TONE quite divisive missy. I am here neither to irk or amuse you but to open the doors of understanding, spreading god's love and light. Candace and troll are two words that NEVER go together.

by Anonymousreply 202March 23, 2018 9:49 PM

Joy's fine. She handed Megan her ass one day over something, by saying she's tired of all Republicans. Reportedly, it led to be a big blowout backstage. Joy's older then she was with Hasselbeck, and probably feels its just not worth it anymore to go back and forth with someone like that. But she still makes good points.

Megan doesn't play fair. She will pounce and then play "Why is everyone picking on me?" card when she's losing. Her ass kissing of Bolton was completely reprehensible, but the second Joy tried to point out the hypocrisy of Trump's "No Wars" stance, Megan got all defensive and asked Joy why she was so angry at her. Megan is incapable of not making everything personal.

by Anonymousreply 203March 23, 2018 9:52 PM

You seem to think you're wise, R200, so please elaborate.

by Anonymousreply 204March 23, 2018 9:53 PM

F&F for the insane repetitious Candace Bot!

by Anonymousreply 205March 23, 2018 9:57 PM

Thank you R203 I get tired of hearing people say Joy is senile. She's not. Joy is still Sharp and she can still get into people's ass about certain issues. But the view really does need to get rid of Meghan. She makes the show unwatchable and enjoyable. John and Cindy McCain has a very intentionally ignorant daughter. Who makes everything personal and about her. She's unaware and she's not socially conscious at all. She really is a spoiled 1% princess woman child. The very embodiment of white privilege. Can't stand her.

by Anonymousreply 206March 23, 2018 10:29 PM

How do you know Joy is fine R206? I'll have to contact a friend who knows Joy personally, I will pass on the info that Joy really needs to step up her game and rip Meghan to shreds. I also know, one of Joy's best friends is a priest, wonder why she's never mentioned that on the show.

Could be the entire panel was told to be easy on that bitch Meghan because her father is very ill, because I can't imagine why the repetitious invectives that brain-dead Meghan spews are constantly tolerated. In the past, no one seemed to hold back when dealing with that other low IQ/information phony witch Hasslebitch.

by Anonymousreply 207March 23, 2018 10:52 PM

They all loved Candace. We all do.

by Anonymousreply 208March 24, 2018 12:54 AM
by Anonymousreply 209March 24, 2018 1:09 AM

They are nice to her because they have received such flack for ganging up on the conservative in the past. Part of the deal was if they want to do political topics again they have to have a conservative on because otherwise it becomes a bunch of women all with the same opinion and it gets preachy and boring.

by Anonymousreply 210March 24, 2018 1:09 AM

They had a good conservative with Jed, and most of them treated her with respect. Sans Whoopi.

Jed treated the others well too, including Whoopi. She didn't sit and make bitch face for fifty minutes. And Whoopi, with come sit in my lap honey and let me suck your tits while you talk because you're so important. Love Whoopi, but enough with placating Princess McCain. You wouldn't have tolerated any of this shit with anyone else.

by Anonymousreply 211March 24, 2018 1:14 AM

It would be interesting to get Candace Cameron Bure's views these days as her husband is a native Russian former hockey player turned Napa Valley wine entrepreneur. Would she defend the Fatherland by proxy on behalf of her husband or do they both get that Russia is out to demolish the U.S. system of democracy?

by Anonymousreply 212March 24, 2018 1:18 AM

We all know Candace voted for Donald because abortion.

by Anonymousreply 213March 24, 2018 1:19 AM

I saw The View today. Meghan spoke like a 17-year-old; she used the word "like" once or twice per sentence. Joy was sharp and making good points; she wasn't attacking Meghan at all. Meghan is the one who made it personal.

by Anonymousreply 214March 24, 2018 2:11 AM

Candace's pussy reeks of borscht and vodka.

by Anonymousreply 215March 24, 2018 2:21 AM

[quote]We all know Candace voted for Donald because abortion.

In that case, poor Candace doesn't know that abortion was a hugely popular method of birth control not only in the Soviet Union, but when her hockey player husband was coming of age in post-Soviet Russia. (not so much no more as Russian birth rates plummet) I'm sure there are legions of puck bunnies over there as there are here and that her Christian husband has been responsible for quite his share of terminated pregnancies over his years in the NHL, pre and post marriage to Miz. Christian .

by Anonymousreply 216March 24, 2018 4:10 AM

[quote]They had a good conservative with Jed, and most of them treated her with respect.

I was happy to see yesterday that Jed was included in the group when they all received a Daytime Emmy nomination for best talk show host.

by Anonymousreply 217March 24, 2018 5:45 AM

I forget what the subject was, but earlier in the week, Meghan actually said "Being a conservative, I often face prejudice in New York City". Bitch, please! As if you're having police dogs biting at your heels or fire hoses turn on you or being told to move to the back of the bus. Maybe the reason you're treated so badly by some people s your over-all nasty personality and not your politics.

by Anonymousreply 218March 24, 2018 5:58 AM

McCain is a professional Conservative victim.

by Anonymousreply 219March 24, 2018 9:32 AM

Joy is a professional liberal victim. She believes all her points but she doesn't have any energy for them. She's a very lazy liberal but most of them are because it is such a utopia of ideas that leads to poor leadership choices. Behar is as inside as it gets for someone of her limited intelligence and wealth. Top dems don't care about you when you no longer have a show or cash or access. Conservatives are loyal to all believers.

Candace is just a regular voter. She follows her conscience and community, the will of God, the guidance of her husband and her own good sense. You can't be that pretty without being peaceful. Candace is pretty. She doesn't contain the hatred of Joy or Meggie McCain. I suspect they are uncomfortable in their Spanx. Candace doesn't need compression garments. Jesus tells you when you're full.

by Anonymousreply 220March 25, 2018 3:40 AM

r220-frau

by Anonymousreply 221March 25, 2018 3:45 AM

LOL, R220. You have this MPD going on with your posts. You seem to split them into two distinct categories - the first part of the post is a critical slam against one of the co-hosts and then you morph into your church frau persona to rain praise down on the ethereal St Candace of the invisible spanx.

by Anonymousreply 222March 25, 2018 3:58 AM

It's late Saturday R222. My Personal Deliverance (MPD) is not a secret! You get me. I can only share so much with you now - there's still ironing to do before worship. Regardless of our sins we have met in the fellowship of Data Lounge. God won't put someone in your path for no reason. Your sons will learn this on the ATV if you're lucky or on a liquor run in grampa's Fusion if they are trying you. I bet y'all drive a foreign hatchback.

Candace is a role model for us all but she is no saint. Her husband has a past and so must you R222. You'll never "clocked" a Spanx line on Candace though. That's one of your people's sayings right? Candace hasn't been touched that way. Only in love. Father son and holy ghost is how to divide your life and your dinner plate. Jesus is my portion, our life is not one of denial. No SpanX, no scrubs, no drama!!!

My previous post was not meant to be divisive, that is why god gave us paragraphs;) Joy Behar IS a lazy liberal. She deserves a rest from talking. God is about to deliver that relief anyday. I pray about Joy Behar's potential strokes. You can tell she removes her bra in the car, just not always on the way home.

Candace IS a beautiful happy and fulfilled woman, possessed by a loving heart for all. She has succeeded in career, marriage and motherhood by reflecting all her beauty to her daughters, genuflecting her happiness to her husband and giving all glory to the lord. What better example to us all. I admit she is my role model and inspiration. God made her pretty so the superficial would listen. Thank goodness WE dont have to iron Spanx! My husband gets chest pains in his. But wearing a suit isn't about to kill him for 4 hours at church! Goodness. Goodnight my new friend.

by Anonymousreply 223March 25, 2018 5:00 AM

Stop! You're killing me! My sides, oh my sides! LMAO

by Anonymousreply 224March 25, 2018 5:41 AM

Is there any chance Candacebot might = Janbot (for those who remember) or is a similarly disordered creature? CB seems just as prolific. Might she start a whole new thread devoted to Candace clips, stills, and candid shots back from the Full House days?

by Anonymousreply 225March 25, 2018 8:46 AM

Candance is married to a Russian! Nothing more to say.

by Anonymousreply 226March 25, 2018 8:52 AM

So what you are saying, R226, is that there are Kompromat twat shots of Candace Cameron Bure, professional Christian and wife of a compromised Russian-born hockey player indebted to the Russian mob? You don't say how lovely boutique Xtians are for the rest of us.

by Anonymousreply 227March 25, 2018 10:32 AM

Meghan is a cunt, fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 228March 25, 2018 11:25 AM

[quote]Is there any chance Candacebot might = Janbot (for those who remember) or is a similarly disordered creature? CB seems just as prolific. Might she start a whole new thread devoted to Candace clips, stills, and candid shots back from the Full House days?

Does it matter 'who' this insane troll is? They simple need to get the fuck out of this thread. They tried to ruin the last Meghan thread.

I'm beginning to think all the insane trolls from the old IMDb forums are now all over DL, spewing their non-stop verbal diarrhea.

by Anonymousreply 229March 25, 2018 4:18 PM

Well I think the "troll" is hilarious. Yes, he/she is derailing the thread with the constant beatification of St. Candace of the Hockey Sticks but it's fun reading as far as I'm concerned.

by Anonymousreply 230March 25, 2018 11:56 PM

I love the ignired typo because i can totally hear Megan pronouncing it that way.

by Anonymousreply 231March 26, 2018 4:15 AM

Have Puck Bunnies and their relation to Christian Candace been explored yet? I'm sure there are many who can report on her wholesome husband's perversions during NHL time.

She got a Russian husband, from the ethnic group, regardless of "religion" that men are most likely to cheat on spouses compared to other countries.

I suppose she feels "special" because she "fulfilled" her biblical duty of "taming" her husband. Yet, she left her great assignment on the View to go back to Napa,California where her unsupervised husband ran a winery with his decidedly unChristion libido unchecked as his "Christian" wife was in the den of iniquity NYC,.

by Anonymousreply 232March 26, 2018 4:43 AM

Meghan McCain is such a broken record. Everyday is the same thing. She promotes herself as a “hawk”, pro life, conservative, gun loving, bourbon drinking gussie, and whenever anyone says something she disagrees with, she rolls her eyes and throws tantrums.

by Anonymousreply 233March 26, 2018 4:21 PM

I wish that she would remind the audience of what it means to be “hawkish” since most people haven’t heard that term since the GWB years. They probably don’t understand exactly what she means when she uses that word.

They need to hear from Megan’s own lips that she’s a war lover.

by Anonymousreply 234March 26, 2018 4:28 PM

She can't justify her positions and seems to fancy herself a pundit just because her father is a politician. Oh, and NEVER criticize John McCain, BECAUSE HE HAS CANCER.

by Anonymousreply 235March 26, 2018 4:28 PM

Eh, think I'll skip it today, r233. Also r234, remind the audience that the opposite is a dove....the bird of peace.

by Anonymousreply 236March 26, 2018 4:34 PM

I think when she refers to herself as 'hawkish' she means her hatchet face, ugly talons and beady eyes,

by Anonymousreply 237March 26, 2018 4:39 PM

The had on Stormy's attorney who I fear will turn up in a ditch sooner than later. Some attorneys are so cocky when they are being interviewed but they have to be very careful not to put their ego before their safety and, as they advise their clients - learn to zip it.

Bonus: Meghan starts to lose her shit again when sex is mentioned. I wonder why she's so squeamish about the topic?

March 26, 2018: Will the attorney live to tell another day?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238March 26, 2018 6:36 PM

I wish a co-host would say this to her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239March 26, 2018 6:53 PM

I think before the end of the year there will be a split screen of Meghan and herself. That’s her real problem. In between her eye rolls and tantrums, it’s obvious she has two face issues.

by Anonymousreply 240March 26, 2018 8:11 PM

She is a pearl clutching cunt.

by Anonymousreply 241March 26, 2018 8:15 PM

She crossed the line when she criticized David Hogg's language and then went on to shill for the NRS's High School spokes turd today.

Meghan, you ignorant cunt, when you have blood from your dead friends splattered on you after six minutes and 20 seconds of horrific terror, THEN complain about the language.

Meghan has now crossed over from heiress pundit to mouthpiece of evil. Fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 242March 27, 2018 12:58 AM

I wish Ann Coulter (who I dislike) would come on only because she hates Meghan and it would be thrilling to see Meghan belittled by a righty instead of Joy’s mumbled “toaster on the fritz” takedowns, only to recant later. Ie her apology to Mike Pence.

by Anonymousreply 243March 27, 2018 1:03 AM

Meghan seems to me to be the type of girl who wears Tuesday panties on a Thursday.

by Anonymousreply 244March 27, 2018 2:07 AM

Meghan is being torn a new asshole on Twitter for attacking David Hogg.

And for the record, Ann Coulter tweeted “You remind me of my daughter” during 60 Minutes last night.

by Anonymousreply 245March 27, 2018 2:09 AM

If Meghan is getting torn today, I’m sure tomorrow she will be extra huffy and have multiple meltdowns/tantrums before 11:15.

by Anonymousreply 246March 27, 2018 2:10 AM

Joy was forced to apologize. ABC needs to grow some balls like Faux News. She should have made them fire her.

by Anonymousreply 247March 27, 2018 2:19 AM

ABC also forced Sunny to apologize immediately on air and to issue a tweeted apology after she said she agreed with Joe Biden’s “I wanna take Trump outside and beat the hell out of him” remark. She clarified that she doesn’t want to beat up Trump (?!?) but wants to see people start holding him accountable. That wasn’t enough; they made her apologize. Scary shit when you can’t say the president should be held accountable but you can reprimand teen shooting victims on air for speaking out.

by Anonymousreply 248March 27, 2018 2:24 AM

Meghan's a dumb bitch who keeps acting "surprised" every time Cheeto attacks her dad.

by Anonymousreply 249March 27, 2018 2:34 AM

I love that the show is called “The View” yet anytime that a co-host has a view, they are forced to apologize. Unless their name is Meghan or Caryn.

by Anonymousreply 250March 27, 2018 2:59 AM

^^^Whoopie has had her own troubles with production and had to clarify her remarks on a number of occasions. I suspect that's why she seems relatively neutered these days. Meghan does appear to be given a pass due to daddy. She's definitely must mute TV.

by Anonymousreply 251March 27, 2018 3:20 AM

I think it’s interesting how little Joy cake to Rosie’s defense when she would battle with Elisabeth and be railroaded by producers. Joy is now Rosie. Will there be a split screen by May?

by Anonymousreply 252March 27, 2018 3:56 AM

R348 I agree with what you said. The view is not really fun to watch anymore. And for me a big part of that is because of Meghan. But I still watch it on YouTube for nostalgia reasons. I want Jed back. She was much more reasonable. McCain is just unwatchable. I hope they fire her at the end of this current season.

by Anonymousreply 253March 27, 2018 4:30 AM

R252 Rosie is a bulldozer. Joy is is more like the mixer.

by Anonymousreply 254March 27, 2018 4:33 AM

Meggy has taken everything she can take form The View. She flits around the weekend round tables like she be real. She ain't.

by Anonymousreply 255March 27, 2018 4:34 AM

When the end of the world comes, there will just be Cher, cockroaches, and Joy hosting The View.

by Anonymousreply 256March 27, 2018 5:58 AM

Today’s show should be fun. Roseanne cast and Meghan deflecting from getting dragged on Twitter.

I’m sure she will say her skirt TWIRLED up!

by Anonymousreply 257March 27, 2018 1:26 PM

Meghan on vacation again today. HAH!!

by Anonymousreply 258March 27, 2018 3:01 PM

r258, I think she was hungover today. She probably tied one on last night after making an ass of herself yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 259March 27, 2018 5:36 PM

So glad Meghan wasn't on today, it gave my raw bleeding ears time to heal.

Damn, her high-pitched-whiny-always-hysterical voice is so fucking grating!

by Anonymousreply 260March 27, 2018 5:51 PM

The View is much better without Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 261March 27, 2018 6:03 PM

Don't worry, R260, Roseanne and Sara were there to replace Meghan's high-pitched annoying voice. No vocal fry but still super unpleasant to the ear. Astounding these bitches get paid to talk for a living,

by Anonymousreply 262March 27, 2018 6:13 PM

Today was weird. Firstly Roseanne seems to openly hate Joy Behar now and it was awkward. Sara Gilbert was dour and John Goodman said two words.

Whoopi was the only one able to ask questions and they were awful questions. Sarah Haines just stared into space the whole time

Wish there was a documentary of today’s behind the scenes

by Anonymousreply 263March 27, 2018 7:29 PM

Meghanless...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264March 28, 2018 2:17 AM

Plus, today they ended the program with a pre-record of Mark Hammel.

Meghan is less cunty when she does promo-rama.

But that look on her face, with the knit eyebrows, just looking to be offended, like someone if fingering her clit with a raggy fingernail, is my favorite look. I can't wait to miss it. Jed was screwed.

by Anonymousreply 265March 28, 2018 10:07 AM

And Jed was in the nominated video submitted.

by Anonymousreply 266March 28, 2018 11:52 AM

R263 I'm surprised Sara Gilbert actually appeared on The View given that it's The Talk's main rival. Rosanne is a nut job and I'm almost wondering if she said something behind the scenes to piss everyone off.

by Anonymousreply 267March 28, 2018 12:54 PM

r267, It was a Disney Fest. The Talk may be a competitor but Gilbert is one of the EPs on the Rosanne reboot. It was she who made it happen. Gilbert was cool. Goodman learned long ago to say as little about Roseanne as possible. He did. Then they chime in how they all love him. They did. Roseanne must have been on her meds as she was not the open mouthed spew fest we have come to deride. It was not bad but it was a Disney talk show talking about a Disney show. It could have been much worse.

by Anonymousreply 268March 28, 2018 2:10 PM

Meghan is out again today. Media whore Anthony Scaramucci is filling in. Careful what you wish for...

by Anonymousreply 269March 28, 2018 3:03 PM

Sara Gilbert is a hard looking 42.

by Anonymousreply 270March 28, 2018 3:07 PM

Whoopi reverting to her old pissy ways - trying to explain away her dead brain cells from excessive pot use by blaming it on the teleprompter. Scaramucci making the sign of the cross as they go to break.

by Anonymousreply 271March 28, 2018 3:12 PM

At least Mooch has a sense of humor about himself and doesn’t take all this trash so personally. He and Joy would probably have a good laugh over drinks.

by Anonymousreply 272March 28, 2018 3:57 PM

Whoopi always jumbles her words into a word salad. She always blames, the IFB ear piece, stage management, time, cue cards, monitor, TelePrompTer, pot, old age, dreadlocks, Diet Coke, the other girls, farting, and the audience.

by Anonymousreply 273March 28, 2018 4:10 PM

Why the FUCK is the Mooch getting work?

by Anonymousreply 274March 28, 2018 5:17 PM

Regarding the apologies, I'm also getting tired of seeing them discuss an issue, THEN having to make a statement that, "so and so has repeatedly denied the allegations." I understand why they have to do it, but NOW it is being done so friggin often!!

by Anonymousreply 275March 28, 2018 5:32 PM

[quote]Today was weird. Firstly Roseanne seems to openly hate Joy Behar now and it was awkward. Sara Gilbert was dour and John Goodman said two words.

Roseanne is mentally ill, why would anyone question her about turn re politics and well...everything else. Nothing she's ever done would be a surprise, especially knowing her mental problems. At one point, she had one million dollars in a safe in her home. Cray-cray woman, always was always will be.

by Anonymousreply 276March 28, 2018 5:45 PM

It is weird that they book the MOOCH to be a co-host. So fucking lame

by Anonymousreply 277March 28, 2018 6:12 PM

SNL really needs to come up with a new The View sketch. MEghan is a living cartoon.

by Anonymousreply 278March 28, 2018 6:55 PM

Is Meghan taken off the show when there are guests she might have issues with or who she can't hold her own or might set her off ? She was absent when Ana Navarro was on and you know Ana could dispatch Meghan and wipe the floor easily with her. Too much potential for crazy in the room when Roseanne was there. Can you see them feeding off each other about Trump.?

by Anonymousreply 279March 28, 2018 7:35 PM

I said this same thing yesterday. The View is SO much better without Meghan. Even with The Mooch (who will never be a permanent co-host) the show was so much better. Take note ABC. Meghan is the cancer of the show.

by Anonymousreply 280March 28, 2018 7:53 PM

[quote]Meghan is the cancer of the show.

Laugh or groan?

by Anonymousreply 281March 28, 2018 8:04 PM

R279, Ana has been a guest co-host dozens of times since Meghan arrived. They're always civil to each other and I don't recall them clashing to the point of it being uncomfortable to watch.

As for today's show I love the way The Mooch talked about the changes he made in his ten (yes, ten) days as Communications Director. His crowning glory (and said with a straight face) was he brought in hair and makeup. LOL.

by Anonymousreply 282March 28, 2018 8:44 PM

Whoopie said Meghan was ill yesterday and wished her a speedy recovery. The rest of the country did not.

by Anonymousreply 283March 28, 2018 8:58 PM

Because she is a Republican fuck bunny, I have a feeling that she's pregnant.

Kiss goodbye to the I want to adopt crapola.

Another gift to her father before he dies...

That's what I said, PREGNANT!

by Anonymousreply 284March 28, 2018 9:13 PM

She has an adopted sister from Bangladesh R 283, so it's probably something she has seriously considered as an alternative to giving birth.

by Anonymousreply 285March 28, 2018 9:24 PM

Maybe she's on a bender she's so proud of.

by Anonymousreply 286March 28, 2018 9:36 PM

Meghan is calling in sick expecting the ure to die down because she refuses to apologize for attacking teen terrorism victims. Because she is a good Christian.

Remember that JOY is the one who has some odd personal relationship with Scaramucci. They have discussed having personal, off the record phone calls. I think he said Joy reminds him of his mother.

by Anonymousreply 287March 28, 2018 11:15 PM

Poor Moo-ghan had the diarrhea. Poor gal.

by Anonymousreply 288March 29, 2018 3:03 PM

I hate that this is true: Families like the McCains do not adopt a first child until all bio birth options are unavailable. Baby number 4 can come from an orphanage, but not babies number 1 or 2.

If God is merciful, Baby #1 is a healthy heterosexual boy. If God wants to teach you a lesson, you’ll get something else.

by Anonymousreply 289March 29, 2018 3:25 PM

An unaccomplished little brat like her was lucky as hell to get a gig like 'The View' but fortunately her vulgar stupidity will mean getting booted off the show. And someone call Bozo the Clown- he wants all his makeup back.

by Anonymousreply 290March 29, 2018 4:41 PM

Gee R289, if that bothers you then wait until you see his son Jack's wife. What does your imaginary "Conservative Handbook" say about this couple?

If you tend to be so rigid in your thinking against those with whom you disagree, you'll keep on writing inane and ignorant comments like that gem at R289.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291March 29, 2018 5:39 PM

You missed so much from my comment including that I was referring to offspring and not spouses. I may be rigid but you lack simple reading comprehension.

by Anonymousreply 292March 29, 2018 5:43 PM

Was she back today?

by Anonymousreply 293March 29, 2018 6:01 PM

I'm thinking her father is working behind the scenes to get his daughter to take over his senate seat should he need to retire soon.

by Anonymousreply 294March 29, 2018 6:08 PM

Yes she was back today. Said she had the shits and vomiting.

by Anonymousreply 295March 29, 2018 6:29 PM

[quote]Yes she was back today. Said she had the shits and vomiting.

Too much cum guzzling I guess. I can't stand when she goes on about her "hot sexy" husband, that man is not hot or sexy.

by Anonymousreply 296March 29, 2018 7:00 PM

R296 He husband takes her in the vag and her daddy in her mouth.

by Anonymousreply 297March 29, 2018 7:02 PM

I think it’s great that a show once helmed by BARBARA WALTERS now has a host going on and on about having explosive diarrhea and anal fissures.

by Anonymousreply 298March 29, 2018 7:08 PM

No R292, I know exactly what you you were saying. You make up this bullshit about this family to fit your own built-in prejudices. You wrote a sarcastic post like some douchebag know-it-all and you did what you accuse the other side of doing - stereotyping.

RE: Bridget - Bridget was brought to the U.S. 27 years ago by the Republican presidential candidate's wife after she saw the girl in an orphanage run by Mother Teresa's nuns. Cindy McCain was in Dhaka, Bangladesh, when she saw Bridget and another girl among 160 abandoned newborns.

Bridget had a cleft palate. Another girl a heart condition. Fearing both would die without medical attention, Mrs McCain argued with officials until their visa papers for the U.S. were signed. They adopted one girl and Mr Gullett (McCain aide) and his wife adopted the other. The first John McCain knew about it was when he met her at the airport in Arizona.

by Anonymousreply 299March 29, 2018 7:27 PM

[r299] could u imagine Whoopi “Word Salad” Goldberg explaining your post during a segment?

by Anonymousreply 300March 29, 2018 8:13 PM

No I had food poisoning, I am not pregnant, I haven't been fired...

Perchance to dream

by Anonymousreply 301March 30, 2018 5:03 AM

“I have an insanely high tolerance for physical pain”

by Anonymousreply 302March 30, 2018 3:31 PM

Meghan is so damn excruciating, she's on right now, accusing Joy of berating guest Geraldo Rivera. That grating whiny nasally voice is so painful.

Someone either needs to sock her in the mouth OR shove a sock in her mouth.

by Anonymousreply 303March 30, 2018 3:42 PM

The View was so much better earlier in the week when she was ill and not on the show. She completely drags the show down. Bring back Jed! I’m all for different points of view. Meghan just isn’t likeable. I disagreed with most of what Jed said, but she was likeable and didn’t make me turn the channel.

by Anonymousreply 304March 30, 2018 3:47 PM

Geraldo is spewing his ignorant Fox News talking points. Joy is challenging him on his stupid beliefs and Meghan says to Joy, “Stop berating him! He’s just trying to explain how people feel!”

Hopeless.

by Anonymousreply 305March 30, 2018 3:48 PM

What I'll never understand is the lengths at which Trump supporters will go to defend him. It is as if the logical part of the brain cease to function.

by Anonymousreply 306March 30, 2018 3:56 PM

Meghan also threw a tantrum at Sunny for suggesting she didn’t have a respected marriage. You could literally hear Sarah Haines groan off camera.,

by Anonymousreply 307March 30, 2018 3:57 PM

That woman brought her months-old baby on set only to have Joy launch a coughing fit just a few inches away from its face. Maybe it’s best to keep baby in its crib until it’s immune system is strong.

by Anonymousreply 308March 30, 2018 4:01 PM

Was Geraldo on drugs? Delusional? Combination of both? Meghan was intolerable again, as mentioned above. Another one of her tics which I'm finding unbearable is her frequent mentions of "As someone who was in politics..." Girl, you were never IN politics. You might have helped with your father's campaigns, you might have appeared on Fox as a commentator - and that news network will put *anyone* on as a commentator - but you were NEVER a political wheeler and dealer.

by Anonymousreply 309March 30, 2018 4:01 PM

I ALWAYS wheeled and dealed in politics! In between my meltdowns, tantrums, huffing, puffing, eye rolling, and trailer trash hairdos!!!

by Anonymousreply 310March 30, 2018 4:11 PM

Did you catch when Megan referred to Trump as “the principal”? She really loves to throw around that Washington staff jargon to appear like she actually knows what goes on in Congress and the White House. She knows nothing of the hard work that goes on behind closed office doors.

by Anonymousreply 311March 30, 2018 5:04 PM

r305, MEghan also said Joy berates everybody. Really no love lost there.

by Anonymousreply 312March 30, 2018 6:33 PM

Geraldo needs to STFU. Go home to his 20th wife and retire.

I can't stand him. Hard to believe what he's turned into. Back in the 1970s, wasn't he a left leaning reporter for the local NYC ABC affiliate? Didn't he expose the Willowbrook mental hospital scandal, now this braindead FOX bullshit shit? Same old GOP talking points which he can't seem to articulate why he believes the nonsense he spews.

I guess years of drugs and having so many STDs must have caused severe brain rot.

by Anonymousreply 313March 30, 2018 6:36 PM

Yikes! I thought the split screen would be JOY and Meghan. It’s gonna be Meghan and Sunny!

by Anonymousreply 314March 30, 2018 6:52 PM

Geraldo pissed me off today. This piece of shit called the #MeToo movement nothing but "hysteria."

He starts out criticizing Anderson's Stormy Daniels interview calling it sensationalism. This coming from the guy who opened Al Capone's vault is accusing someone of sensationalism.?

Then he has to let everyone know he had breakfast at Mar-a-Lago last week. I'm convinced he has absolutely no principles and just wants to be with the "in" people. I also think guys like Geraldo and Trump tend to gravitate towards each other because they are all 70+ men who are on their umpteenth marriage with a spouse who is at least thirty years younger. No political ties just douchebag misogynists who are guided by their massive egos and think alike.

by Anonymousreply 315March 30, 2018 7:19 PM

‘Is he a snowflake?’

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316March 30, 2018 7:24 PM

Jerry Rivers lost all journalistic integrity decades ago. Let’s not forget that he reported on specific planned US troop movements on live TV, alerting the enemy of the planned attack. Just another breathless stab at relevance that failed spectacularly.

Jerry is desperate for air time but the only network that will have him is Faux News. But it comes at a price: spew the Rightwing garbage 24/7. His opinion and perspective is worth less than nothing. Unlike the other deplorables, he doesn’t believe any of the destructive bullshit that he spreads.

You know he got a chubby when Joy announces need that he’s one of the people who Trump follows on Twitter. Maybe he can put that on his tombstone.

by Anonymousreply 317March 30, 2018 7:39 PM

[quote]Another gift to her father before he dies... That's what I said, PREGNANT!

Meggie the cat has life in her!

by Anonymousreply 318March 30, 2018 8:06 PM

Jed was also a WOMAN. No matter how old Megan is she’ll be a girl. Jed, Sara and Sunny were perfect compliments to Whoopi and Joy. The show fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 319March 30, 2018 8:09 PM

The fueds this season are:

Sunny Hostin Vs Meghan McCain

Joy Behar VS Meghan McCain

Whoopi Goldberg vs TelePrompTer

Whoopi Goldberg vs Meghan McCain

Meghan McCain VS Meghan McCain

by Anonymousreply 320March 30, 2018 10:14 PM

Sunny and Meghan have gone on and on about how they are friends (drinking buddies) off air and a lot of people here have speculated that Sunny is more conservative IRL than she appears on the show. What happened between them? If something happened, I missed it. But I have challenged Sunny on social media for claiming to care about kids and then palling around with Meghan, who movked David Hogg.

by Anonymousreply 321March 30, 2018 10:53 PM

Geraldo went on an on about promoting stuff that shouldn't have been promoted on CNN.

Grealdo is such a serious journalist.

Stay tuned for next month's, next weeks, tomorrow's opening of the Capone Vault!!!

But he does suck the dick of the man who brought him.

by Anonymousreply 322March 30, 2018 11:00 PM

Well I wish I hadn’t done that.

Sara talked about her husband’s Twitter use today and so I just looked him up. He follows Trumps, but more tellingly, his likes are a checklist of true deplorability...conspiracy theorist Sam Harris, GOP attacks on the Parkland kids, etc. I’ll never see Sara the same way again.

by Anonymousreply 323March 30, 2018 11:24 PM

Do u think Sarah Haines is a closeted conspiracy theorist?

by Anonymousreply 324March 30, 2018 11:25 PM

Funny that while promoting a memoir, Geraldo talked about regretting the content of his 1990s memoir.

by Anonymousreply 325March 30, 2018 11:27 PM

I think he did bang Nureyev.

by Anonymousreply 326March 30, 2018 11:29 PM

Did he talk about sexually assaulting Bette Midler?

by Anonymousreply 327March 30, 2018 11:29 PM

Some guy from Infowars said they have a sex tape of Meghan but that Alex Jones is holding it until after John McCain dies because it would be cruel to release it before.

by Anonymousreply 328March 31, 2018 12:08 AM

R328 Imagine a Bear like Alex Jones pounding Megan ........ just ewwwwwwwwwwww

by Anonymousreply 329March 31, 2018 12:20 AM

Yes, R327. His interview begins at 21:52.

R323, Sara said her husband is much more conservative in his views than she is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 330March 31, 2018 2:08 AM

R330 I know, but I didn’t expect him to be a Breitbart Nazi type.

by Anonymousreply 331March 31, 2018 2:11 AM

[quote]Sunny and Meghan have gone on and on about how they are friends (drinking buddies) off air and a lot of people here have speculated that Sunny is more conservative IRL than she appears on the show.

Yes. Sunny used to be a lot more conservative before Trump came along. Even in the beginning when he was first running she'd agree with him on certain things. Then when he won and it became fashionable to bash him she climbed on the bandwagon.

by Anonymousreply 332March 31, 2018 2:14 AM

[quote]Some guy from Infowars said they have a sex tape of Meghan but that Alex Jones is holding it until after John McCain dies because it would be cruel to release it before.

Are you nutz? She shrieks like a banshee at the mention of sex. Yesterday they did a segment of the craziest place they had sex and she told them in the meeting before the show that she wouldn't participate. She has no problem talking about getting blittzed. If there is a sex tape it would be without her knowledge. Most immature person on TV right now.

by Anonymousreply 333March 31, 2018 2:20 AM

R306, I agree.

Trumpers in my life will say oh, I know he's bad, I know he doesn't treat women well, I know he mocked the disabled reporter...and I say, yeah, he did and honestly that's enough for me.

by Anonymousreply 334March 31, 2018 2:25 AM

I think the Mike Pence fiasco spooked Joy. It changed her in ways that “rape rape” never touched the Whoopster.

by Anonymousreply 335March 31, 2018 2:29 AM

[quote] Geraldo is spewing his ignorant Fox News talking points. Joy is challenging him on his stupid beliefs and Meghan says to Joy, “Stop berating him! He’s just trying to explain how people feel!”

He was just trying to explain how the racists, bigots, irrational people and the low I.Q voters, all of whom support trump, feel

by Anonymousreply 336March 31, 2018 2:31 AM

R355, it did; she's less off the cuff now and will ask more direct questions.

I'm waiting for the day Pence says God told me to do this (like take rights away from gay people) and then she can let loose.

by Anonymousreply 337March 31, 2018 3:25 AM

The odd thing is that Joy tells that joke about crazy people hearing God answer them all the time. This time she just said it on the wrong day. That controversy went all the way to the top. The head of Disney was speaking out about it at some conference or something.

Joy now admits the first time she left she was actually fired. I guess she knows it could happen again.

by Anonymousreply 338March 31, 2018 3:35 AM

Could u imagine in this environment if Rosie was still on and she talked about building 7 like she did in 2007? Twitter would demand a boycott.

by Anonymousreply 339March 31, 2018 3:37 AM

It came up at Disney's annual shareholder's meeting, r338. Apparently, a shareholder confronted Iger during the Q&A.

by Anonymousreply 340March 31, 2018 3:54 AM

I know Joy didn't want to capitulate on that and it sucks she was forced to. Blown way out of proportion to advance the conservative "victim" narrative. She should have responded by calling him a snowflake and moving on.

MM has said repeatedly that she does not want kids. And at 33,he good years are running out.

Roseanne interview was bizarre. The whole episode was amateur hour. Roseanne looked stoned out of her mind and Whoopi could not figure out the teleprompter.

by Anonymousreply 341March 31, 2018 6:19 AM

Sponsors and head office and Mickey Mouse all love Candace. When you're that pretty you never offend. Give her Whoopi's check and plead with her to return. Joy is developing dementia before our eyes and Sunny is the true intolerant fake church lady of the group. Getting up every morning an hour early so her husband never sees her without makeup? She's a prissy pious sinner saint hypocrite lying lawyer. Candace doesn't even need makeup. Some mascara and lip gloss for TV only. She's in no danger of losing her man. Pretty women heal us all.

by Anonymousreply 342March 31, 2018 6:20 AM

^^^^^^ She's Baaaaack! Missed ya snoogums.

by Anonymousreply 343March 31, 2018 6:40 AM

R338, wasn't Joy fired because Baba Wawa wanted to make sure that she and she alone would have the longest tenure on the show? Whatever the reason, it was clearly a huge mistake and the show floundered after that.

by Anonymousreply 344March 31, 2018 6:46 AM

Joy was fired for being too liberal in the limousine.

by Anonymousreply 345March 31, 2018 6:48 AM

she said on Marc Maron's podcast that ABC said since they had fired a republican (Hassleback) they had to fire a democrat too. (Plus I thing they wanted to make the show less political,hence Jenny McCarthy.)

by Anonymousreply 346March 31, 2018 6:49 AM

I never thought about it but it’s interesting Jenny McCarthy (who was one of the worst hosts ever) and Sherri Shepard (a good one IMO) both have autistic kids.

by Anonymousreply 347March 31, 2018 11:11 AM

I thought it was interesting they wanted less politics at that time and nowadays the whole first half hour are nothing but politics.

EH was at her best battling Rosie though. With Whoopibshe would cry all the time and joy wasn’t her equal either.

Even though Meghan isn’t a huge pro Trumper, I wish Rosie was there this season.

by Anonymousreply 348March 31, 2018 12:01 PM

Whoopi publicly stated last season would be her "last season" on The View but the rumor was they were going to bring back Rosie and Whoopi went ballistic and stayed out of spite.

I was under the impression Whoopi had her salary cut by 50% yet she's back this season and she seems to have been given a personality transplant or some happy pills because she is nothing like she was last season.

Can anyone in the know confirm this rumor?

by Anonymousreply 349March 31, 2018 10:15 PM

Ug..finally had to block the Candace pusher. The first couple of times it was funny, but now it's just old and wasting time.

by Anonymousreply 350March 31, 2018 11:39 PM

Whoopi was going to leave the View in order to focus on her film career. After a ten minute conversation with her agent and business manager, she renewed her View Contract.

by Anonymousreply 351March 31, 2018 11:43 PM

r349, I don't know if that's true. I think that Rosie has said she'd never consider going back. I don't know why Whoopi is still there. She's overtly said in at least one interview that she doesn't like doing the show and she's just there for the check. And it shows onscreen. I think Joy would be a much better moderator. I wonder if Meredith would consider coming back.

by Anonymousreply 352March 31, 2018 11:44 PM

Maybe post-Trump Whoopi wanted the platform to express her feelings about “the new guy.” Lots of you obviously hate her but in my opinion Whoopi often has the most nuanced perspective. I usually agree with Joy, but Joy sounds as much like a mouthpiece for the Democratic party as Meghan does for the Republican party and so for me anyway, the message is somewhat lost sometimes in the spin that surrounds it.

by Anonymousreply 353March 31, 2018 11:51 PM

Whoopie adds gravitas to all the up and coming actors of color. She has serious cred. I like how she evolved into a moderator.

One thing I do not miss about the Rosie era was all the lez drama. You'd have thought she was the only one on earth.

But our Meghan remains a cunt. Wonder what her world looks like post-daddy.

Still rich, still white. still a NRA Princess...

by Anonymousreply 354March 31, 2018 11:54 PM

Whoopi said that she wanted to leave last year but she was told by friends and family that she needed to stay because she was one of the few who was telling it like it is about "The New Guy".

According to the View insider, Whoopi had the highest likeability ratings out of the entire panel, and has since she's been there. ABC isn't stupid. If they let her go, they would have to bring in another heavy hitter. And as much as I like Joy, it isn't her.

by Anonymousreply 355April 1, 2018 12:23 AM

I think Joy has evolved to be great on camera and a very professional moderator and “anchor.” The HLN experience served her well. But opinionwise, she is not flexible or independent enough to serve as a permanent moderator. Sara could do it, but I am disappointed to have learned this week that she is married to a Trumpster. I can’t trust someone who chose to marry that.

by Anonymousreply 356April 1, 2018 12:31 AM

You can't block the blessed R350.

by Anonymousreply 357April 1, 2018 12:36 AM

Whoopster smells like farts.

by Anonymousreply 358April 1, 2018 1:55 AM

I’m pretty sure I read in In Touch or some rag that Meghan does summersaults in her dressing room right before show time as a stress relief.

by Anonymousreply 359April 1, 2018 3:26 AM

^^^^ LMFAO. There isn't a room big enough.

by Anonymousreply 360April 1, 2018 3:41 AM

Is Merideth working anywhere nowadays? Why'd she leave Millionaire? (are either of her sons gay? For some reason she seems like someone who'd have a gay son.)

by Anonymousreply 361April 1, 2018 4:21 AM

And here is the man who sends paroxysms of clit withering joy through the beef curtains of our Meghan: Ben Domenech:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362April 1, 2018 9:47 PM

All reruns this week. Apparently when Meghan was doing her preshow somersault, she knocked the set down and it’s being mended.

by Anonymousreply 363April 1, 2018 10:43 PM

I haven't watched The View in weeks. I just gave up. I absolutely cannot stand Meghan McCain.

by Anonymousreply 364April 1, 2018 10:54 PM

does anyone know what the lyrics are to the opening View theme?

all I hear is:

"Wah go. Wah go. Witch it go. Witch it go.

"Witch it go. Day Dee Doo."

That can't be right.

by Anonymousreply 365April 1, 2018 11:09 PM

Sounds right to me, r365.

by Anonymousreply 366April 1, 2018 11:13 PM

I hear the lyrics as “We should go crazy, we should go crazy toooooo”

Which sounds about right to me.

by Anonymousreply 367April 1, 2018 11:19 PM

Mary J Blige Lyrics

"World's Gone Crazy"

(from "The View" soundtrack)

Everybody's talking 'bout how everything is falling apart

Let them worry, I'm just waiting, waiting for the party to start

Come along with me

We can grab the keys

Leave what used to be

In the rearview mirror

Leave it all behind

See what we can find

Let's go

World's gone crazy

I think there's, I think there's, I think there's

Only one thing to do

Go crazy

I think that, I think that, I think that

We should go crazy too

(Crazy)

We should go crazy too

(Crazy)

We should go, we should go, we should go

(Crazy)

Life is so crazy, life is so crazy

How 'bout a change of view

Everybody's talking 'bout how everything is coming undone

Think that means it's time, it's time for finding time for having some fun

Put your troubles down

Let some pressure out

You can scream and shout

If you wanna

Cause we're going wild

Doing it in style

What else can we do

World's gone crazy

Only one thing to do

Go crazy

We should go crazy too

(Crazy)

We should go crazy too

(Crazy)

We should go, we should go, we should go

(Crazy)

Life is so crazy, life is so crazy How 'bout a change of view

Maybe it's all falling, falling apart

Maybe we just need the party to start, yeah

We could use it, so let's do it

Let the music take us over

World's gone crazy

Let's get crazy

World's gone crazy

Let's get crazy

World's gone crazy

Let's get crazy

World's gone crazy

Let's get crazy

World's gone crazy

Only one thing to do

Go crazy

We should go crazy too

(Crazy)

We should go crazy too

(Crazy)

Life is so, life is so, life is so

(Crazy)

Life is so crazy, life is so crazy

How 'bout a change of view

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 368April 2, 2018 1:05 AM

The very choice of “the world’s gone crazy/we should go crazy, too” theme song says it all for The View’s casting decisions.

by Anonymousreply 369April 2, 2018 1:11 AM

R344 I think It's common knowledge now that both Joy's and Elisabeth Hasselbeck's contracts weren't renewed (which is how you say fired in TV speak) because ABC wanted to take The View in a more pop culture and less political direction. At the time The View's ratings were starting to slide, and The Talk was creeping up on them in the ratings. ABC likely thought by dealing more with celebrities and reality shows over politics that it would boost the ratings. Joy and Elisabeth were the most political of the co-hosts (Elisabeth was also the least popular) so it was decided to axe them. Allegedly Babs fought hard for Elisabeth but not for Joy and it was Babs who got Elisabeth the job at Fox.

As for Sara and her husband, I'm turned off learning that he's Trump supporter and seemingly a right wing nut. Sara isn't as liberal as see appears on the show though, she herself has admitted that she's more of a moderate liberal even perhaps a centrist. My take on Sara and her husband based on things she has said on air is that she married him somewhat out of a feeling that this might be her last opportunity to have a family. I'm not doubting there wasn't love there but just from things she said I think she felt rushed to get married before she was 40.

by Anonymousreply 370April 2, 2018 1:20 PM

As for sara Haines, I thought the same thing too, R370.

by Anonymousreply 371April 2, 2018 1:36 PM

Which witch is Sara? The blonde with the new baby?

by Anonymousreply 372April 2, 2018 2:03 PM

Sarah has a gay brother, she’s very public about that. I bet she’s mostly conservative except for gay rights. (Sunny is in that voting block as well)

by Anonymousreply 373April 2, 2018 2:13 PM

Now it's a witchhunt on Sara? Bring back the Candace troll. At least they do it with a flair and good humor.

by Anonymousreply 374April 2, 2018 2:46 PM

[quote] Hasselbeck wasn't fired by "The View". Roger Aisles wanted her and being long time acquaintances with Walters asked her if she could go and he got her. Elizabeth never explained why she suddenly and without notice quit her dream job. It was a few months before the shit hit the fan at Fox.

by Anonymousreply 375April 2, 2018 3:14 PM

They're an odd match. The article says even he's annoyed by her always-happy personality, which exists off-camera too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 376April 2, 2018 3:27 PM

Joy also said that working on the first Rosie season was a miserable experience. And she said it with Rosie sitting next to her, so its obvious that Rosie agrees.

by Anonymousreply 377April 2, 2018 3:29 PM

Sara has talked about coming from a conservative christian family and that her parents had a hard time with her brother's coming out. R370 I agree! Sara has stated how "old" she was when she got married - she was 37 which I don't think is old in this day and age - and had only dated her husband Max for just over a year before they got hitched.

by Anonymousreply 378April 2, 2018 3:44 PM

Sara is married to a Jewish guy?! I think a lot of Wasps marry Jews because a lot of Jews do have very good jobs. Not a racist statement, but a true realistic one.

All my female relatives married to Jewish men have very cushy lifestyles. All quit their jobs within months of getting married. One of my female relatives was a lawyer, so you know if they're quitting that sort of job, the husband is very wealthy! All of these women then started pumping out babies. Their lives are not enviable to me, but marrying up sure worked out for them. It seemed as if all of them were seeking out Jewish men to marry.

Sara's husband looks a bit like Josh Groban, though Josh is much better looking, has a great personality and seems like a truly decent man. According to Katy Perry, Josh is great in bed!

by Anonymousreply 379April 2, 2018 4:38 PM

wow r375. I don't like Elisabeth, but that's horrible if true.

Has she sent her resume to Trump? Oh, wait, he called her a "loser" back in 2010 or so because she said she supported GW Bush's decision to invade Iraq. But he probably doesn't remember that.

by Anonymousreply 380April 2, 2018 5:08 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381April 2, 2018 5:17 PM

[quote]Has she sent her resume to Trump? Oh, wait, he called her a "loser" back in 2010 or so because she said she supported GW Bush's decision to invade Iraq. But he probably doesn't remember that.

Trump is so ignorant and incoherent he likely doesn't remember what he says from day to day! His only true platform is to enrich his family and his wealthy friends. he could give shit about the white trash who voted for him, the environment, the Evangelicals, wars or basically anything else going on in the US or the world, it's all about him, him and him. What a vile egoistical imbecilic bastard. I can't even look as his ugly face and disgusting body.

My dream is witness this POS stroke out during one of his ranting rallies and drop dead on stage.

by Anonymousreply 382April 2, 2018 5:18 PM

A little reminder people: The words Candace and troll should never appear in the same sentence! Sarah is pretty the way a girl in second grade is pretty, - with her corn silk hair, invisible eyes, crooked mouth and pointy chin, always laughing or crying, a little snot coming out.

Candace is a woman who's been well loved by a man for a long time. Her lithe body was meant for motherhood and her lack of neurosis and healthy approach to marriage allow no aging or doubt to enter her. The virility of the man shows in the smile of his wife. Candace also has the resonant beauty that deep thought and prayers bestow upon her countenance. That she glows with youthfulness is from clean living, a blessed family and our Savior's love. She prays daily for the women of The View. And all of you. Without need of makeup!

by Anonymousreply 383April 2, 2018 9:24 PM

They brought Anna Navarro back time and time again when Creme-Brulee could have made it.

Creme-Brulee will not be back.

by Anonymousreply 384April 2, 2018 9:31 PM

And this is repeat week. No reason to watch selected episodes to boost whatever ABC wants boosted.

by Anonymousreply 385April 2, 2018 9:32 PM

If God is so enamored of the Cameron spawn, why did he put her in that shit show Fuller House?

by Anonymousreply 386April 2, 2018 9:40 PM

Thanks, Candace troll. Could you possibly post a daily affirmation to keep us entertained during the drought?

by Anonymousreply 387April 2, 2018 10:08 PM

[quote]Joy also said that working on the first Rosie season was a miserable experience. And she said it with Rosie sitting next to her, so its obvious that Rosie agrees.

Not because of Rosie but Barbara's producing partner Bill Geddie. Rosie didn't wear the earpiece. She had her own producer on the floor who would cue her to commercials and such. Same woman who did it on her talk show. Rosie didn't want to hear Gedde feeding Elizabeth her Republican talking points.

by Anonymousreply 388April 3, 2018 12:07 AM

Bill Geddie was an evil Republicunt.

Why did Barbara need this Mansplainer?

by Anonymousreply 389April 3, 2018 12:15 AM

Rosie was never going to play nice in that setting. She has to be the Alpha. Babs should have known better. I'll bet the stress from the Trump fall-out hastened her dementia.

by Anonymousreply 390April 3, 2018 12:20 AM

I think Whoopi has said she refuses to wear an earpiece. I don't know about this season but I could have sworn in seasons past she would make comments referencing as much. She would be cued by the other co-hosts who had a producer screaming in their ear.

by Anonymousreply 391April 3, 2018 12:28 AM

That cunt Megan had better leave that sweet little David Hogg alone.

by Anonymousreply 392April 3, 2018 12:36 AM

Who says Sara's husband is a Trump supporter and right-wing nut? Never knew that before. Interesting.

by Anonymousreply 393April 3, 2018 1:17 AM

I read a few of his tweets after someone upthread mentioned his political leanings and truthfully, he seems to post opinions and scenarios to make people think outside of their political comfort range if you will.

by Anonymousreply 394April 3, 2018 2:11 AM

ha ha. They are talking about Trump saying drug dealers and users should be executed. Megan's mom was drug addict who stole massive quantities of pain meds from her charity for poor people

by Anonymousreply 395April 3, 2018 3:22 PM
by Anonymousreply 396April 3, 2018 3:27 PM

So.....what's up for this week?

by Anonymousreply 397April 9, 2018 4:09 PM

She still walks like a burley man and she spent last week with Messrs. Smith and Wesson and there's video to prove both.

by Anonymousreply 398April 9, 2018 4:17 PM

What's up for this week? More adenoidal ear piercing rants from that badly dyed blond bimbo May-Gun.

With all her money, why hasn't anyone suggested May-Gun get a more natural shade of blonde?! She can go to the top colorist in NYC, money is no problem. Yet her hair looks like she uses a $5.00 box of Nice & Easy! Flat and one tone, there's no dimension in her colour whatsoever. Just horrible.

by Anonymousreply 399April 9, 2018 4:19 PM

She has Smith and Wessonality!

by Anonymousreply 400April 9, 2018 4:19 PM

Her hips, ass and belly, courtesy of Wesson oil.

by Anonymousreply 401April 9, 2018 4:31 PM

Jeezus, SUCH pride and gloating in her gun range frolics!

by Anonymousreply 402April 9, 2018 5:11 PM

As an avid member of the NRA, I was hoping Meghan would have addressed Ted Nugent's comments from over the weekend.

Who am I kidding? Neither Meghan, the show or ABC wants to go there. It's the why any subject relating to guns or gun control hasn't been brought up since the student march.

by Anonymousreply 403April 9, 2018 6:35 PM

I would hope that our Meggie would explain her father taking all that Russian money funneled through the NRA for so many years.

by Anonymousreply 404April 9, 2018 10:04 PM

Holy shit, Meghan walked out SMILING and waving today. The producers must have spent the past week berating and beating marginal congeniality into her.

by Anonymousreply 405April 9, 2018 10:27 PM

r405, she explained that she was late out on the set and held up the opening. It was an embarrassed smile.

by Anonymousreply 406April 9, 2018 10:28 PM

How delicious it's going to be if Daddy gets caught up in the investigation though I'm sure he'll stroke out and she'll quit for family reasons.

by Anonymousreply 407April 10, 2018 1:11 AM

Goodness, I would think today would be interesting. Anything?

by Anonymousreply 408April 10, 2018 4:44 PM

They were all annoying today with talking over each other.  I actually do have a nice thing to say about Moo...she looked good in the sweater/long shirt combo and jeans.  She looks better in casual clothes.

by Anonymousreply 409April 10, 2018 5:18 PM

Thank you Mme Albright!

by Anonymousreply 410April 10, 2018 5:45 PM

Meghan has an odd body, she looks like a short stocky middle aged woman who had 5 kids. She seems to have no waist, she looks like a fire hydrant. What is that body going to look like after she has kids.

by Anonymousreply 411April 10, 2018 6:15 PM

Sara Haines has a meltdown when the girls started talking over her. You can see the clip on YouTube talking about the homeland security advisor stepping down. She started pressing a button and got really upset. Meghan then huffed, rolled her eyes and threw a tantrum

by Anonymousreply 412April 10, 2018 9:45 PM

Sara didn't have meltdown, please. She rang the bell that was near Whoopi. Sara wasn't angry at all.

That Meghan bitch talks over EVERYONE, Sarah tried to get a word in. I was surprised that Meghan didn't talk over Madeleine Albright! Could be because Albright mentioned how much she liked John McCain. I wanted to vomit.

Meghan gives the snake-eye to anyone who doesn't agree with her. She's an overgrown child.

by Anonymousreply 413April 10, 2018 10:51 PM

sometimes whoopi or joy will say meghan stop or meghan let me finish.

by Anonymousreply 414April 10, 2018 10:52 PM

Our Meggy has the shape of a burrito. It is an Arizona white people's archetype.

by Anonymousreply 415April 10, 2018 11:44 PM

Meghan and Sarah seem to have tension, which is odd because Sara’s husband and Meghan seem to be on the same side.

by Anonymousreply 416April 11, 2018 1:28 AM

^^^^ Well, they are both blonde so there's that. Also, Sara is clearly liked better by the panel and the audience.

by Anonymousreply 417April 11, 2018 2:01 AM

Sarah would be the best hag to have as a friend. Meghan is just bla-bla-bla.

Sarah would be you best person at your wedding.

Meghan is the type, but she didn't, of gal to have an obnoxious hen party at a gay bar.

by Anonymousreply 418April 11, 2018 6:22 AM

I feel like Sara would be a fun hag. Sunny would be a motherly hag. Joy would be grandma hag. Whoopi would be Aunt Hag and Meghan would just sit there, roll her eyes, huff and throw tantrums.

by Anonymousreply 419April 11, 2018 1:00 PM

Meghan was LEGIT screaming at Joy today about Paul Ryan stepping down. It wasn’t a heated debate, Meghan was “Rosie O” screaming at Joy. Watch the clip on YT

by Anonymousreply 420April 11, 2018 4:01 PM

R420... I know! I was like... calm the fuck down! She is too emotional and full of herself.

by Anonymousreply 421April 11, 2018 4:13 PM

I thought you were exaggerating, r420. You were not. Get this braying brat some Compoz for chrissakes.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 422April 11, 2018 5:16 PM

She seems to have a very inflated sense of where she fits into the ranking of political pundits.

by Anonymousreply 423April 11, 2018 5:24 PM

I still think the spilt screen will come before May, only this year it will be Meghan split screened with the whole panel.

Even the Whoopster is done lifting her dreads to engage with her.

by Anonymousreply 424April 11, 2018 6:03 PM

I have a feeling the screeching walking fire plug Meghan is going to someday run for a political office. She should apply for Paul Ryan's job!

It's amazing how she never actually answers anyone's questions, such as the questions asked today, if all these GOP politicians who can't stand Trump are giving up by leaving, wouldn't it best to stay and fight Trump?

Meghan just keeps looking at her notes and that's her response. Same old braindead talking points.

by Anonymousreply 425April 11, 2018 6:31 PM

I love watching her erupt in big red blotches when she is upset or lying.

by Anonymousreply 426April 11, 2018 6:35 PM

omg just saw it - she was shrieking ! WTF bitch get a grip!!

Maybe she has a point that worse people will come in after Paul Ryan's seat, but OK BITCH WE GOT THE POINT!

by Anonymousreply 427April 11, 2018 6:41 PM

I saw a bit; Meghan is SCREAMING about how great Paul Ryan is and how he's trying to do good work and Sunny says: not now; he's quitting.

If Ryan's so great, Meghan, why is he quitting.

by Anonymousreply 428April 11, 2018 6:41 PM

The best part was that Joy was laughing. She doesn’t give 2 fucks. Wasted energy, Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 429April 11, 2018 7:40 PM

Could u imagine this View?

Rosie O’Donnell

Meghan McCain

Ann Coulter

Janeane Pirro

Sally Kohn

by Anonymousreply 430April 11, 2018 8:28 PM

R430 is casting the part of "Wonky Eyes" in the upcoming Broadway smash Sarah Slanders: The Musical.

by Anonymousreply 431April 11, 2018 8:38 PM

This was the most intense / shrill she has been to date, right? I mean, I feared for my mirrors and glassware. It's really a huge problem that she couldn't make her basic point in a mature, emotionally stable way. Nicole Wallace or Jed may have said the same thing - but NEVER like that. If Meghan's last name was anything else, she would be appearing once a month at this point, on her way to being phased out entirely.

by Anonymousreply 432April 11, 2018 9:55 PM

THAT IS ACTUALLY FACTUALLY NOT TRUE!

by Anonymousreply 433April 11, 2018 10:15 PM

I’m guessing her pre-show somersaults are not giving her tranquility

by Anonymousreply 434April 11, 2018 10:39 PM

[quote]Meghan was LEGIT screaming at Joy today about Paul Ryan stepping down. It wasn’t a heated debate, Meghan was “Rosie O” screaming at Joy. Watch the clip on YT

Bitch please, Rosie never acted like that. She was always in control, in fact that last day she just left instead of losing control. And everything Rosie fought for was right, she was the first to call out Trump for one.

by Anonymousreply 435April 11, 2018 10:59 PM

Our Meggie is one big pity party puddle. When people applauded the end of Ryan, and she said, "Then you deserve Trump", Joy should have hit that false comparison by saying, "No, we deserved Hillary!"

One cannot be nice to Meggy on camera.

One must simply kick her in the cunt and be done.

by Anonymousreply 436April 12, 2018 7:44 AM

Rosie O might be a crazy bitch in real life, but she was a good tv host.

by Anonymousreply 437April 12, 2018 12:43 PM

Meggie’s going to take a shit in Joy’s coffee one of these days.

by Anonymousreply 438April 12, 2018 2:11 PM

Girl needs a voice coach if she's going to continue to yell at Joy. She was just shrilling away so badly that I was thrilled when they went to commercial.

by Anonymousreply 439April 12, 2018 3:21 PM

Oh, Megan. She really does think she is an important voice in the Republican party. When Trey Gowdy announced he was leaving politics to return to private life as an attorney, Meghan actually said (paraphrasing) "I really wish you would have talked to me first." Mind you she said all of this while wearing a "kitten in a garden" dress. The wardrobe dept obviously hates her.

I almost feel bad for her because as someone mentioned in one of the Meghan threads, she will be pretty much ghosted by people of influence and hanger-on types once her dad is no longer of this earth and she'll no longer be able to use his clout to climb the career ladder.

by Anonymousreply 440April 12, 2018 3:42 PM

R440... Right. I saw that, too. She thinks she is sooo important that Trey Gowdy would have called her, and asked her permission?? I hated that hideous "kitty" dress, too. She was yelling again, today. The only reason she gets any attention is because of her father. I think, deep down, she must know that, and is emphatically (sp) trying to be relevant and "important".

by Anonymousreply 441April 12, 2018 4:12 PM

Joy said she couldn't focus on what Me-again was saying because of the pussies on her shirt.

by Anonymousreply 442April 12, 2018 4:18 PM

Had to restrain myself from having an aneurysm when Meghan actually had to apologize on air, saying, "We just want to clarify that no one on the show was making fun of the situation in Syria or the genocide there". Bitch, the only one was even mentioned that the others were doing that was YOU!! Never disliked a television personality as much I do Meghan McCain.

by Anonymousreply 443April 12, 2018 4:20 PM

Same here, R443. At first, I wanted to like her, but she's extremely annoying.

by Anonymousreply 444April 12, 2018 4:24 PM

Meghan enjoys twisting others words, her rant against Joy this morning was absurd.

I think something is happening with Joy, she's not as quick and sharp as she used to be, she seems to allow Meghan to always dominate the conversation. This morning's Meghan rant was absurd, she was going on about how most politicians were having affairs, that until she see evidence blah blah, blah etc. That wasn't the point Joy was trying to get across, yet when Meghan goes on one of her high decibel scream fests, all Joy seems to do is make a face. In the past, Joy would have torn Meghan a new asshole.

Everyone knows if President Obama had done one fourth of the shit this imbecile Trump has being doing the GOP would have been calling for his impeachment every other day.

Screaming like a maniac everyday is beyond ridiculous, Miss Fire Plug needs to get fired.

by Anonymousreply 445April 12, 2018 4:30 PM

I enjoy watching her ridiculous meltdowns. It’s a boring show when they do non-political stuff and all get along.

by Anonymousreply 446April 12, 2018 4:36 PM

I just....can't.

by Anonymousreply 447April 12, 2018 5:09 PM

I wish when Meggy starts into one of her breathless, shrill tirades, that the audience would start to bark...

by Anonymousreply 448April 12, 2018 5:13 PM

When she's not participating she sits there scowling and looking down at her notes. No engagement.....

by Anonymousreply 449April 12, 2018 5:16 PM

"I'm really trying right now".....

by Anonymousreply 450April 12, 2018 5:18 PM

She knows she’s the skunk at the garden party. I laughed when Whoopi interrupted her and then apologized and wanted her to finish her thought. The bitch just sat there with a pouty look and said, “just forget it”. I do wish she would quit on air in a screaming rage and just stomp off set. THAT would be something to remember.

by Anonymousreply 451April 12, 2018 5:23 PM

Lord, I didn’t really know what the rest of the world thought of Meghan, just what the consensus here was. I went and looked at her Twitter and... let’s just say women in America do not enjoy Meghan McCain. AT. ALL. There is ONE person constantly defending her there but basically all other comments are calling her a rude little brat. She just tweeted a day or two ago about how if she were a man and against Donald Trump no one think she was rude and she got absolutely dragged in the replies.

by Anonymousreply 452April 12, 2018 5:42 PM

I love how Joy interrupted Meghan about the pussy on her dress while she was yelling at Joy. Meghan was completely thrown by that and lost her train of thought.

by Anonymousreply 453April 12, 2018 5:45 PM

The Mike Pence debacle really threw Joy. Like seriously.

She doesn’t want to get fired. So there’s a filter now.

by Anonymousreply 454April 12, 2018 6:27 PM

[quote]I enjoy watching her ridiculous meltdowns. It’s a boring show when they do non-political stuff and all get along.

With Meghan on the panel, there are never lively discussions like when Jed was there. I wasn't crazy about Jed's politics, but it's obvious Jed was a much nicer and decent person. When Jed she couldn't win an argument, she didn't act like a pouty spoiled entitled rich bitch, which is essentially what Meghan is. Jed would laugh it off.

Let's face facts, she wouldn't be a 'political commentator' if her dad wasn't John McCain, War Hero. Meghan is fucking raving lunatic, she's as crazy as some homeless person screaming in the subway.

No wonder Meghan is so damn annoying and so fucking horny, she's a Scorpio. This sign is all about stubbornness and sex, sex, sex.

by Anonymousreply 455April 12, 2018 7:23 PM

R454, Disney really didn't like the Mike Pence incident. It came up at their annual shareholder's meeting and Iger had to address it. Hence the second, longer apology from Joy.

by Anonymousreply 456April 12, 2018 7:38 PM

I'm very interested to see what happens next season because Whoopi's, Sara's, Sunny's and Meghan's contracts are all up. Joy signed a three season that started went into effect September 2016 and runs until July 2019. Whoopi only renewed for this season, and ABC has made a policy of keeping all the other co-hosts on season to season deals.

My hunch is Whoopi will stay because she has nothing else going. To me the weakest link is Meghan and I think she won't be back next year.

by Anonymousreply 457April 12, 2018 7:51 PM

I don't think Moo is too happy being there either.  I remember one of her melt downs earlier this year where in one of her fights with Joy she started to scream "I hate this.  You're always putting me on the defensive and I'm just trying to explain etc etc etc." she used "I hate this" a few times.  And it was after that fight she started to get visibly annoyed with eye rolls and the like on camera.

WTF is with Sara Haines and her makeup since she's been back?  I think the makeup people hate her now.  FFS the white lip gloss they had on her yesterday made her look something from The Walking Dead.

by Anonymousreply 458April 12, 2018 8:11 PM

Ever since Sarah came back, she just seems more aggressive in her debating style.

by Anonymousreply 459April 12, 2018 8:18 PM

More like the walking dead Miss Connie Stevens, r458.

by Anonymousreply 460April 12, 2018 8:19 PM

R445 asked why Joy seems to just sit back and not respond to Meghan as sharply as she could. I think it's because Joy believes in the old adage, "Give the girl enough rope to hang herself". She can just relax and let Meghan rant and rave and generally look like an idiot while Joy simply occasionally throws out a one-liner, usually meant to stir up Meghan even more, or just provide reaction shots.

by Anonymousreply 461April 12, 2018 8:37 PM

Sara Haines is the likeable mommy character/fag hag. Joy is the crazy grandma. Sonny is the smart district attorney, mother. Whoopi is the funny aunt, and Meghan is the petulant child always on the verge of a tantrum.

by Anonymousreply 462April 12, 2018 8:42 PM

I noticed that Joy just sat back and seemed to laugh at Meghan when she was in meltdown mode yesterday. It's also difficult for Joy to fight back when Meghan just steamrolls over everyone.

by Anonymousreply 463April 12, 2018 8:42 PM

Joy is in her 70s. She doesn't need or want to get into silly, pointless back and forth arguments with a child.

by Anonymousreply 464April 12, 2018 9:21 PM

God you fuckers are pathetic! Don’t you realize the world is crashing and only I can save the day?

by Anonymousreply 465April 12, 2018 9:24 PM

[quote]I enjoy watching her ridiculous meltdowns. It’s a boring show when they do non-political stuff and all get along.

Well, the banshee has to stop shrieking. The last time my eyeglasses shattered and my dog died.

by Anonymousreply 466April 12, 2018 9:35 PM

Staffing at The View is very similar to staffing at the White House......Here today, gone tomorrow!

And not exactly the brightest and the best. At least Whoopi is the one smart enough to know when to speak, and when to keep silent. She's the smartest of all the View bitches.

by Anonymousreply 467April 12, 2018 9:50 PM

Whoopi isn’t smartest, Whoopi is the luckiest.

Gee who would they fire?

The Oscar winning minority with A+ name recognition and a HUGE Q score that they actually get for rather cheap.

Or the other girls?

Gee...let me think about it.

by Anonymousreply 468April 12, 2018 9:55 PM

I think megan is only there bc she can book republicans. She literally has zero redeemable qualities. As soon as her dad dies, she will be thrown under a bus. Maybe she thinks she can always go back to Fox News.

by Anonymousreply 469April 12, 2018 10:00 PM

R455, Whoopi is also a Scorpio. make of that what you will. I'm also a Scorpio and Meghan annoys the ever living hell out of me.

I will say I thought it was amusing when Whoopi interrupted her and took over the conversation. Whoopie was searching for the words, as usual, and Meghan jumped in again and took over the conversation as Whoopi fumbled along. At least Meghan talks at 90mph and spits it out, unlike Whoopi.

by Anonymousreply 470April 13, 2018 12:17 AM

“I will say I thought it was amusing when...”

R470 We’re onto you, Meghan! No one else begins every second paragraph with “I will say!”

by Anonymousreply 471April 13, 2018 12:52 AM

She should have stayed at Fox News... perfect platform for her.

by Anonymousreply 472April 13, 2018 3:13 AM

But if Meghan had stayed at Fox, she wouldn’t be able to grace the View with her backstage, pre show somersault.

by Anonymousreply 473April 13, 2018 3:20 AM

I had no idea Trey Gowdy was married until today.

by Anonymousreply 474April 13, 2018 3:28 AM

Whoopie doesn't have a huge Q score for years and no one was born when she had a film career. She's one of those celebrities whose name holds more light than it should. She can't tell a joke, the valley girl shit is embarrassing and she's too lazy to play anyone but herself. She's a cranky, inept, lazy, half clean old woman making millions $ for showing up unprepared, cranky and late. Replace her with Queen Latifah and the world would be filled with laughter and honey.

by Anonymousreply 475April 13, 2018 3:34 AM

So he's single now, r474?

by Anonymousreply 476April 13, 2018 3:37 AM

I don’t know Gowdy’s politics. I looked him up and saw he’s a “tea party conservative” and immediately clicked away. But being willfully ignorant, since he’s leaving Congress anyway, I respect everything he said on The View yesterday. He said politics is dirty, darker than a death penalty trial, and he admitted that he isn’t a good congressperson and is more of a public servant as a lawyer. Again, he could be doing great damage as a lawyer depending on his political biases, but the sentiments of what he said are so unusual and so correct. We have 535 members of Congress who are mostly corrupt and who mostly have to compromise or totally abandon all integrity to get their jobs and then sell their souls to keep those jobs, and all of them are given the title “The Honorable.” It’s a sick joke.

by Anonymousreply 477April 13, 2018 8:14 AM

[477] don’t respect Gowdy. He’s a snake that led the Benghazi mess that fucked Hillary. He’s why we have Trump

by Anonymousreply 478April 13, 2018 12:24 PM

Meghan is there to spout conservative talking points in a package the show runners think — or at this point thought — the female audience would be receptive to. Even political hot topic is set up with the other four women discussing it, and then Meghan coming in at the end with her superior “explanation” of the importance, impact, etc. In the one topic from this week, the camera was on Meghan when she looks off screen and nods at someone. That was her queue to jump in and dominate.

They have no one with a true progressive voice on the other side. Joy calls bullshit, but she’s no progressive. And she’s not terribly well informed. She’s constantly blanking on names, etc. Sign of age, I know. But it’s appalling how this show has a conservative agenda at its core, wrapped in general interest talk show package.

Igor had one person come up to him and complain, and so 3 weeks after the fact, Joy had to apologize, again. Even though what she said was absolutely right, what she said was completely appropriate, and — even if one doesn’t agree with it — is her own opinion. Anyone who claims they hear Jesus speaking to them, telling them what to do, should have their head examined. And people who finally are pulling the veil away on the kookiness that is organized religion shouldn’t be railroaded into silence.

by Anonymousreply 479April 13, 2018 12:39 PM

[r479] Whoopi just read your post on today’s show. But instead she said “railroad - railroad”

by Anonymousreply 480April 13, 2018 1:11 PM

The reason Meghan is being cued, R479, is because she steamrolls over everyone and they're trying to control her endless diatribes. Besides, there's no need to look off-camera as they take direction from the booth through an earpiece.

I notice she constantly looks to the audience to get their reaction. She is way too self-conscious. She needs to just focus on her talking points and not become so unnerved if the audience disagrees. It's just a fucking talk show yet she acts as if she's going to war every day. She is what Tracy Flick would be like at 30.

by Anonymousreply 481April 13, 2018 1:28 PM

Today she's starting out again clueless and annoying as hell......

by Anonymousreply 482April 13, 2018 5:12 PM

Gowdys wife went to the college I currently teach at. He came to talk last year and was disturbingly self deprecating and charming. Ugly as sin though.

by Anonymousreply 483April 13, 2018 5:29 PM

Jolie laide ugly or butt ugly, r483?

by Anonymousreply 484April 13, 2018 5:32 PM

Megan is going under the bus as soon as her father dies. She is extremely DISLIKED. She reminds me of the brats in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, but more psycho and lacking charisma.

by Anonymousreply 485April 13, 2018 5:39 PM

Trey's wife isn't ugly, she's not a great beauty, but you can look at her face without vomiting. He's a dog, though, what's going on with his face?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 486April 13, 2018 7:00 PM

Trey's face looks like it was caught in a vise!

He looks like a demented elf.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 487April 13, 2018 7:01 PM

He looks like an old, oily Draco Malfoy

by Anonymousreply 488April 13, 2018 7:09 PM

Even hatewatching Meghan BUTIWILLSAY! McCain is excruciating. She’s just bad at her job.

by Anonymousreply 489April 13, 2018 10:53 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 490April 14, 2018 12:55 AM

R457 How do you know so much about their contracts? Where do you get this from?

by Anonymousreply 491April 14, 2018 2:46 AM

It is a pity that nobody asked Gowdy why he altered evidence in the Hillary investigation and does he think he will be indicted. Pity

by Anonymousreply 492April 14, 2018 8:23 AM

I wait in anticipation of Meghan getting cunty with Comey.

by Anonymousreply 493April 15, 2018 5:32 PM

Her plagiarist husband was on Face the Nation this morning by way of being the editor of his own ultraconservative website/publication. What a joke.

by Anonymousreply 494April 15, 2018 5:34 PM

Comey's time is too valuable to waste on Meghan's cunt.

by Anonymousreply 495April 15, 2018 5:35 PM

R495 there is a difference between a noun and an adjective.

by Anonymousreply 496April 15, 2018 5:39 PM

Not R495, but I believe the anon was making a joke with a play on the word "cunt."

by Anonymousreply 497April 15, 2018 7:26 PM

Her husband just married her to get his foot into the republican inner circle.

by Anonymousreply 498April 15, 2018 8:08 PM

Meghan seems to be a regular on George stephanopoulos's Sunday Morning show.

by Anonymousreply 499April 16, 2018 6:11 AM

I believe they only have her on when she has a visit from Aunt Flo.

She is so much more entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 500April 16, 2018 7:53 AM

Shes really on the GOP talking points this morning....claiming the dossier isnt verified, Comey is unproffessional, etc....and skreeching away while professing it.......it took Joy 5 minutes before she said that much of the dossier is proven, but it did no good.

by Anonymousreply 501April 16, 2018 3:31 PM

And that it originated with the Republicans, r501. Sputter-sputter - Z-I-P to commercial.

by Anonymousreply 502April 16, 2018 5:16 PM

Every time Moo is on Stephanopolis, it becomes more and more clear that she's out of her element as a political pundit and she knows it. She shuts right up when someone challenges her.

by Anonymousreply 503April 16, 2018 6:13 PM

Megan said on the view that she (megan) is responsible for training the new cohort of pundits. Joy asked her to repeat that, then Joy laughed her ass off. Meagan is Delusional. She's only on abc bc of her father.

by Anonymousreply 504April 16, 2018 6:37 PM

Meghan will be gone once John passes away.

by Anonymousreply 505April 16, 2018 6:48 PM

“I had to take time off after my father passed away to be with my family. I WILL SAY, I was in a really deep depression.”

by Anonymousreply 506April 16, 2018 6:51 PM

NO ONE here mentioned Meghans yelling about "how their gonna fillet Comey on Wednesday."

by Anonymousreply 507April 16, 2018 10:11 PM

She said that they ALL were going to fillet Comey on Wednesday ans Whoppi corrected her nasty ass self.

by Anonymousreply 508April 16, 2018 10:23 PM

"But I want us ALL to fillet him..........

by Anonymousreply 509April 16, 2018 10:32 PM

They must have yelled in her earpiece because she promptly apologized. No Democrat on twenty years on that show ever threatened an upcoming guest.

by Anonymousreply 510April 16, 2018 10:37 PM

[quote]NO ONE here mentioned Meghans yelling about "how their gonna fillet Comey on Wednesday."

Perhaps Miss Thing will jump up on the desk, then squat her fat ass on Comey's face. I'd enjoy seeing Miss Entitled have a psychotic meltdown on air, with her pulling out one of her guns. This woman is mentally ill. What a harridan.

by Anonymousreply 511April 16, 2018 10:47 PM

If she attacks Comey....especially with her right wing bullshit, she will not have much time left at The View......they dont mind differing opinions, but they dont like it when you attack.

by Anonymousreply 512April 16, 2018 11:07 PM

Matthew Dowd totally shut her down yesterday on ABC This Week when she started whining about Paul Ryan being vilified. She pouted and sulked.

by Anonymousreply 513April 16, 2018 11:13 PM

I’ll laugh if Megan isn’t at the table during the Comey segment.

by Anonymousreply 514April 16, 2018 11:13 PM

r514, time out on the naughty stool, in her dressing room, for the Privileged Princess.

by Anonymousreply 515April 16, 2018 11:19 PM

The Republican Party was fine when the FBI were targeting African-Americans and protesters. Maybe the FBI wanted to do something legit for once? Maybe they hate traitors too?

by Anonymousreply 516April 16, 2018 11:57 PM

People are missing the point completely here. The FBI is not going to go after the President of the United States, and other associates, if they did not have credible evidence that felonies were committed. It would be criminal for them not too. Comey and Mueller do not want to do this, THEY HAVE TOO.

by Anonymousreply 517April 17, 2018 12:03 AM

"NO ONE here mentioned Meghans yelling about "how their gonna fillet Comey on Wednesday.""

At Datalounge we would say "how we're gonna fellate Comey on Wednesday."

by Anonymousreply 518April 17, 2018 12:05 AM

Lets see if they stick a cork in her today in anticipation of tomorrow...

by Anonymousreply 519April 17, 2018 7:43 AM

Stormy Daniels is supposed to be on The View today, she's set to show a sketch of the man who threatened her. This should be interesting.

by Anonymousreply 520April 17, 2018 11:32 AM

R519 No, they will not. ABC is shielding her from accountability. They’re sending out a clear message that Trump and those brash, unreasonable, hate-spewing narcissists who emulate him will be rewarded with no accountability.

by Anonymousreply 521April 17, 2018 12:28 PM

John McCain’s is having new health issues so Meg may be in Arizona the rest of this week.

by Anonymousreply 522April 17, 2018 12:31 PM

Stormy is on right now. Meghan is being a bitch, as usual.

by Anonymousreply 523April 17, 2018 3:19 PM

Is Avenatti with her? He could really fillet Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 524April 17, 2018 3:23 PM

yes, MA is there as well, and they are about to show a sketch of the guy who threatened SD......and no, so far Mehghan has NOT been a bitch....surprisingly.

by Anonymousreply 525April 17, 2018 3:26 PM

[quote].,,,and no, so far Mehghan has NOT been a bitch....surprisingly.

Says who, YOU? Are you watching another show?!

Meghan has definitely been snarky to Stormy. The tone of her voice alone proves she's trying to trip up Stormy!

by Anonymousreply 526April 17, 2018 3:34 PM

bullshit....I hat MM as much as the next guy, but so far theyve had her in check.....but its not over yet, so that could change.

by Anonymousreply 527April 17, 2018 3:37 PM

^^^hate^^^

by Anonymousreply 528April 17, 2018 3:38 PM

Here's the sketch:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 529April 17, 2018 3:39 PM

His Meghan letting her speak? Is she rolling her eyes? Making tut tutting sounds while she's speaking?

by Anonymousreply 530April 17, 2018 3:40 PM

remember, the sketch is 10 years old (the image of the guy in SD mind)......and theyre offering $100,000. 00 reward if your tip proves to be the guy.....

by Anonymousreply 531April 17, 2018 3:43 PM

Better view:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 532April 17, 2018 3:45 PM

Meghan had the balls to ask Stormy, with a straight face, "Have you thought about Trump's family?" Is this bitch kidding? Trump cheated on Ivana and had the nerve to bring Marla to the same ski resort where Ivana was! That made the cover of most NYC tabloids! Fuck Meghan and her bullshit questions.

by Anonymousreply 533April 17, 2018 3:45 PM

also r533 he brought Bill Clinton's accusers to one of the debates to trip up Hillary. Was he thinking about Chelsea when he did that? What goes around comes around.

by Anonymousreply 534April 17, 2018 3:47 PM

R533 was literally just about to type that. Couldn't believe Meghan actually asked that. Heard Joy speak up off-camera saying something like "[Trump] has responsibility in all of this too".

by Anonymousreply 535April 17, 2018 3:47 PM

did Meghan say her favorite and greatest line, "I LEARNED ABOUT ORAL SEX FROM BILL CLINTON"

by Anonymousreply 536April 17, 2018 3:50 PM

I got a huge laugh out of Meghan saying she'd never heard of Stormy until the Trump situation. Are we to believe Little Miss Sex Addict doesn't watch porn? Even if she doesn't, which I doubt, Stormy's edited films have been shown on Cinemax and Showtime.

by Anonymousreply 537April 17, 2018 3:55 PM

There is nothing original about Meghan at all. She needs to go. The view is not the platform for her.

I hope they axe her before the next season starts in the fall. I can't do another year of being on the view.

ABC please get rid of Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 538April 17, 2018 4:04 PM

Avenatti shut Meghan down completely with her "why were you in the court room when you had nothing to do with the case" question. She was obviously not prepared at all. Avenatti was granted permission by the judge to speak in that hearing.

by Anonymousreply 539April 17, 2018 4:08 PM

"Have you thought of the implications on the Trump family" ???? BITCH PLEASE!

by Anonymousreply 540April 17, 2018 4:20 PM

And what did Stormy answer R540?

by Anonymousreply 541April 17, 2018 4:30 PM

Meghan stated that she would be on the show today and tomorrow, then will go home to Arizona to be with her father. Comey is going to be on the show on Thursday, so now we know Meghan won’ t be there for the interview

by Anonymousreply 542April 17, 2018 4:32 PM

R541 - she said she thought of all of the effects. She said she only sleeps 2 hours a night because of all of the effects of the situation that go through her mind.

by Anonymousreply 543April 17, 2018 4:36 PM

Megan thought she could take on Stormy intellectually. NOPE.

by Anonymousreply 544April 17, 2018 4:37 PM

[quote] got a huge laugh out of Meghan saying she'd never heard of Stormy until the Trump situation. Are we to believe Little Miss Sex Addict doesn't watch porn? Even if she doesn't, which I doubt, Stormy's edited films have been shown on Cinemax and Showtime.

Little Miss Sex Addict? Please, if anything she is probably sex phobic. She literally screams like a banshee when sex is brought up. She looked intimidated by Stormy. She and her rabid Republican husband are politics obsessed and probably get off by attacking Democrats.

by Anonymousreply 545April 17, 2018 6:27 PM

Meghan was extra obnoxious today when she asked Stormy whether she thought about Trump’s family in all of this and how it would affect hers, because remember she’s part of a political dynasty? You know, the one that lost an election and lost all credibility when they picked Palin as VP?

How about Trump takes accountability for his own actions and how they affect his family? That was slut shaming garbage.

by Anonymousreply 546April 17, 2018 7:19 PM

I wonder how much mom Cindy had to shell out to get her into Columbia. She's the one with the money in the family, isn't she?

by Anonymousreply 547April 17, 2018 8:52 PM

I thought Trump did that to his family. His family could careless, though.

by Anonymousreply 548April 17, 2018 8:58 PM

"to his family"

his son, D-bag jr, is cheating on his own wife too and the ivanka married into a criminal slum lord family. I think stormy is taking it up a notch.

by Anonymousreply 549April 17, 2018 9:45 PM

I wonder if our crafty Meggy has arranged to fill her father's Senate seat if he goes to meet Jesus.

Now THAT would be a way of getting rid of her.

by Anonymousreply 550April 17, 2018 11:13 PM

Yes - Cindy McCain is indeed very wealthy. I think her name has been mentioned as a leading possibility to be appointed by the Governor if McCain dies.

by Anonymousreply 551April 17, 2018 11:20 PM

I wish Stormy had asked Meghan if TRUMP had thought about the effects on HIS family when he set about to screw Stormy.

by Anonymousreply 552April 18, 2018 12:10 AM

When John kicks the bucket, it would be a bonus if Meghan commits suicide to stay with her daddy.

by Anonymousreply 553April 18, 2018 12:26 AM

Today Meghan really proved today why she’s so ill-suited for her panelist job. She could only look out things through the lense of being a senator’s daughter. It showed just how out of place she is.

Heads up, ABC. If you want to appeal to blue collar Republicans, maybe hire someone other than the Princess of a Dynasty.

by Anonymousreply 554April 18, 2018 12:52 AM

Hire the brats from charlie and the chocolate factory. They would be loved in comparison.

by Anonymousreply 555April 18, 2018 12:54 AM

R514 here

Called it!

by Anonymousreply 556April 18, 2018 12:55 AM

Comey is on TOMORROW. Meghan will be there to "fillet" away.

In reference to R546, I read (part of) an article yesterday on Trump where his former lay said they had sex in front of her roommate and the affair happened during Marla's pregnancy. Meghan should know better than to try and shame ANY and ALL women who have been with Trump.

Here's her "I'm going away for a while" speech. I suppose she'll be back on Monday if not, this is their get out of jail free card.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 557April 18, 2018 1:38 AM

I thought old Bar Bush was going to outlive that old potato head McCain. I would’ve put 80/20 odds on it. Damn! I guess all of her horcruxes were found.

by Anonymousreply 558April 18, 2018 2:32 AM

Is it just me or did Stormy seem like she was looking at Maghan for approval. I know she considers herself a Republicunt, but did she really think Princess Fat Drawers would like her?

Sorrmy's lawyer is hot as hell and I hope Comey systematically boots Moogan around the room.

by Anonymousreply 559April 18, 2018 3:19 AM

Meghan's getting pissed because she thought she would be able to "filet" Comey but he hasn't allowed her to get the best of himself. Had to LOL when she began complaining about how Comey disparaged HER party. Is she aware of the GOP's image?

by Anonymousreply 560April 18, 2018 3:42 PM

Meghan is PISSED! Fun watching her reactions as they're going to commercial breaks, lots of awkward body language.

by Anonymousreply 561April 18, 2018 3:52 PM

Frankly I'm surprised none of them called him a big ol' donkey Girl Scout!

by Anonymousreply 562April 18, 2018 6:20 PM

[quote]Frankly I'm surprised none of them called him a big ol' donkey-dicked Girl Scout!

Fixed.

by Anonymousreply 563April 18, 2018 6:47 PM

That was painful to watch. Joy seemed like a toaster on the fritz ( I know she’s 75, but the joke timing was off) Meghan was a petulant child throwing tantrums, Whoopi was just kinda “there.”

This show is hard to watch

by Anonymousreply 564April 19, 2018 2:53 AM

I agree, R564; it's not just Joy's age but I think ever since she made the joke about Pence talking to God she's been on guard and that's affecting her performances.

When Meghan referenced Roy Cohn (sp?) everyone just laughed at her and she's all ...what? what?

by Anonymousreply 565April 19, 2018 2:56 AM

Mooghan is off the show for the next 2 days. I will NOT miss her. Buh bye & don’t come back!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 566April 19, 2018 2:59 AM

She referenced J Edgar Hoover

by Anonymousreply 567April 19, 2018 3:00 AM

R567 yeah, and they all laughed at her for bringing him up as some great standard bearer of the FBI. She’s so dumb.

by Anonymousreply 568April 19, 2018 3:29 AM

Especially since she said he didn't write a tell all once out of office. He died in office, dummy

by Anonymousreply 569April 19, 2018 3:33 AM

They did have Nathan Lane on recently where he talked about playing Roy Cohn. It was really uncomfortable. That show is a Trainwreck. Meghan thought she was going to fillet Comey and he was great.

by Anonymousreply 570April 19, 2018 3:35 AM

People are still watching the View??

by Anonymousreply 571April 19, 2018 3:35 AM

R571, yes. Ratings are at an all-time high.

by Anonymousreply 572April 19, 2018 3:38 AM

Actually r567, it's J. Edgar Hoo--oo-oo-ver.

by Anonymousreply 573April 19, 2018 3:39 AM

hOOver

by Anonymousreply 574April 19, 2018 3:46 AM

I was funny when they addressed how awful Cohn was when the creator of the show bearded for him.

by Anonymousreply 575April 19, 2018 4:09 AM

I'm so sick and tried of Meghan for many reasons.

So can the next thread just be about "The View"? And not centered around Meghan. She is tiresome. But I do love The View. When whoopi And joy leave the show. I'm out. But I hope that's not anytime soon.

I'd like to see Elizabeth come back and guest host. Just to see what her thoughts are in this TRUMP era. We knew how she felt during the Bush years and the Obama years. I want to hear her thoughts on TRUMP.

They should bring her back for one week. Just for old times sake.

by Anonymousreply 576April 19, 2018 4:12 AM

R572 Really??? I hate this country, honestly.

by Anonymousreply 577April 19, 2018 4:28 AM

I fell in love with Joy 20 years ago when The View had its original cast and a doctor who does lasik (sp?) surgery was on and he explained the process and all the women just sat there and nodded.

Joy leans in and asks: "So what happens in 20 years when you go blind?"

I thought YEAH, this is what everyone's thinking but no one wants to ask (even tho lasik is mostly safe, right).

Personally, I think Trump might go all 4 or even 8 years and he'll be a footnote in history.

Who knows? So what? Who cares?

by Anonymousreply 578April 19, 2018 5:12 AM

Maybe we will get lucky and when she visits Arizona, she will in the words of our dearly departed Barbara Bush, “stay there.”

by Anonymousreply 579April 19, 2018 12:26 PM

[quote]This show is hard to watch

God, you can say that again. I DVRed and watched the Stormy Daniels episode. I haven't watched the View in over 15 years and don't remember it being so stilted. It was cringeworthy to watch the"banter" and the hostesses continuously looking down at their notes and crib sheets. You would think they were dealing with a subject so far out of their area of expertise, like nuclear physics or something, that they kept having to refer to notes.

by Anonymousreply 580April 19, 2018 1:19 PM

Will one of the co-hosts ever have the balls to ask her why her father has refused to resign from the Senate? Is the plan for a family member to replace him when he passes? No offense to Senator McCain but he has been in Arizona for the past four months with no end (except for THE END) in sight. He's not acting in the best interest of his constituents and I'm curious as to why these ancient/ sick politicians are allowed to hang onto their jobs when they're no longer capable of doing said job.

by Anonymousreply 581April 19, 2018 1:27 PM

Oh god could u imagine if they appoint Meghan as his successor? The tantrums!

by Anonymousreply 582April 19, 2018 3:10 PM

Now that the promotion cycle for her Trump book is over, Joy may be bored. She’s smart enough to realize that Megan is too far gone and can never be reasoned with and that the thought of weeks and weeks of daily fights with her is depressing.

Joy deserves a comfy retirement on the beach. Perhaps she’s just putting in the time until her contract runs out.

by Anonymousreply 583April 19, 2018 3:17 PM

Joy likes to work that's one of the reasons she came back to the show. She enjoys doing it. The View put her on the map.

by Anonymousreply 584April 19, 2018 4:07 PM

The View is soooooooooo much better without Meghan on it.

by Anonymousreply 585April 19, 2018 8:08 PM

The toilets at the View smell better with her in Arizona.

by Anonymousreply 586April 20, 2018 1:00 AM

Actually Megan is what makes it watchable. They need a volatile repug otherwise it just becomes Whoopi and Joy preaching to the choir. Back when Paula was there she seemed to have been instructed to take the alternative opinion. She wasn't good at it and it just become speeches from Whoopi.

by Anonymousreply 587April 20, 2018 3:33 AM

^^^^^Completely false but if you want to believe that, go for it.

by Anonymousreply 588April 20, 2018 3:36 AM

How can my opinion be false r588?

by Anonymousreply 589April 20, 2018 3:49 AM

Anna sitting in was a breath of intelligent air. I hope she is in for the rest of the week.

by Anonymousreply 590April 20, 2018 8:11 AM

[quote]Actually Megan is what makes it watchable.

[quote]Completely false but if you want to believe that, go for it.

[quote]How can my opinion be false [R588]?

Man, I don’t know what it is but Internet people have a difficult time with this concept.

I mean...perosnally, I think you're out of your mind BUT there's burden of proof required.

by Anonymousreply 591April 20, 2018 10:03 AM

The Whoopster LOVES having Meghan there because nobody then pays attention to the stupid shit she says. Left to her own thoughts we are left with nonsensical word salads and “rape-rape”

by Anonymousreply 592April 20, 2018 11:58 AM

THIS IS FOR THE CANDACE TROLL: Candace will be on The View next week.

I expect nothing short of a 1000 word glowing review with accompanying photos.

by Anonymousreply 593April 20, 2018 3:12 PM

Ew. Thought I'd watch today since the peroxided brain freeze isn't on. The Mooch?! No thank you. Channel turned.

by Anonymousreply 594April 20, 2018 5:04 PM

Elisabeth Hasselbeck has really dropped off the face of the earth, hasn't she? Fox must have been such a rude awakening for her.

by Anonymousreply 595April 20, 2018 5:11 PM

Hell, even Fox couldnt take her crazy r595.......

by Anonymousreply 596April 20, 2018 5:19 PM

She and her family moved to Nashville a couple of years ago, R595. I have no idea what she's up to career-wise.

by Anonymousreply 597April 20, 2018 5:21 PM

Was that really it, R596? I assumed that Ailes and company started making sexual comments and demands, shocking her enough to leave.

Why on earth move to Nashville? Does her husband have family there?

by Anonymousreply 598April 20, 2018 5:32 PM

R598, she seems to be a full-time homemaker at this point in life. Her husband is an analyst for ESPN and they both grew up in RI and MA respectively.

I know they sold their house in CT for 6M and the house they bought in TENN was of comparable size and only cost them 2+M. Maybe with only one paycheck, they felt they should relocate to an area with a much lower cost of living.

by Anonymousreply 599April 20, 2018 5:46 PM

Good riddance that Hasselbeck has dropped off the face of the earth, now if only Meghan would follow her.

My ears have been given a well-deserved rest over the past few days. I cannot stand Meghan's constant screeching and whiny nasally voice.

by Anonymousreply 600April 20, 2018 7:22 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!