Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

DLer Meredith Talusan: Without Net Neutrality, I Wouldn't Be Trans!

"Apart from corporate greed, I wouldn't be surprised if this desire to prevent people like me to realize who we are is a motivating factor in the FCC’s decision to end net neutrality."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14April 23, 2018 3:24 PM

That forehead reminds me of Phil Hartman's Caveman Lawyer character

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 1, 2018 3:23 AM

[quote]"I wouldn't be surprised if this desire to prevent people like me to realize who we are is a motivating factor in the FCC’s decision to end net neutrality."

That's right dear, it's all about you!

by Anonymousreply 2March 1, 2018 3:38 AM

"Oh Meredith, you're so beautiful!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3March 1, 2018 3:48 AM

I mean...he's not wrong, in that the internet echo chamber is mostly to blame for pushing body dysmorphics and self-loathing gays into hacking off their genitalia to appease binary gender stereotypes and autogynophiliacs.

by Anonymousreply 4March 1, 2018 3:50 AM

OMG!!! WHY WON'T SOMEBODY THINK OF THE NORMAL BREITSHART MUNCHERS LIKE ME!!!!!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5March 1, 2018 3:54 AM

Asian gays are weird

by Anonymousreply 6March 1, 2018 4:04 AM

the tranny slayer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7March 1, 2018 4:21 AM

Trans ideology is supported by the powers-that-be so I don't think Meredith needs to worry. If anything, there will be even more trans info available.

by Anonymousreply 8March 1, 2018 4:27 AM

When I first read about Meredith on DL, that was my first real introduction to militant trans craziness. I had never come across a trans person before who was so ideologically self-righteous as she was. I was absolutely fascinated.

Now she seems so run-of-the-mill.

by Anonymousreply 9March 1, 2018 4:37 AM

Queers who don't center trans women of color in the movement need to do better.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10March 1, 2018 4:47 AM

r10 is a lok a trans or just a straight indian homophobe in lipstick?

by Anonymousreply 11March 1, 2018 4:50 AM

Poor thing. Being the center of the universe must be exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 12March 1, 2018 4:50 AM

R11 Both

by Anonymousreply 13March 1, 2018 4:51 AM

It's like something out of The Hills Have Eyes.

by Anonymousreply 14April 23, 2018 3:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!