Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trans murderer and rapist to speak in House of Lords

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24June 3, 2018 12:20 AM

Gurl give it a rest. DL will never become an anti-trans haven. You should really start a facebook group. Or take meds

by Anonymousreply 1February 27, 2018 2:37 PM

[quote]Trans murderer and rapist to speak in House of Lords

That should shake a few cobwebs off those dinosaurs.

by Anonymousreply 2February 27, 2018 2:40 PM

From the DM article: "She was reported as having 'carried out the attack as a cry for help so that she could go back to prison and have the sex change operation she had needed all her life.'" He raped a woman to get a sex change!

by Anonymousreply 3February 27, 2018 2:56 PM

Obviously you can't put a rapist in the female population, and if he's truly not safe among his fellow males, sequester him from the general population with his fellow transwomen.

If they truly believe that "genital fetishes" are wrong and it's just the presentation that matters, then all the "lesbian" transwomen will hook up with each other and live happy and complete lives without pussy.

by Anonymousreply 4February 27, 2018 3:02 PM

A tranny with a criminal record? No way! Never happens.

by Anonymousreply 5February 27, 2018 3:05 PM

The one thing England loves more than murderers is rapists.

by Anonymousreply 6February 27, 2018 3:34 PM

R1 you’re the minority here.

by Anonymousreply 7February 27, 2018 3:34 PM

Sure I am R7. That's why you've been kicked off DL dozens of times, frequently have your threads deleted, and people talk about the trans troll (you) with utter derision in other threads

by Anonymousreply 8February 27, 2018 3:36 PM

Why do you insist on making this shit up r8? I’ve never had a thread deleted, never been banned, the are-you-pro-tranny poll showed that the vast majority here think you’re nuts.

by Anonymousreply 9February 27, 2018 3:40 PM

Lol sure R9, do a search for Trans troll and find out what people think of you

by Anonymousreply 10February 27, 2018 3:41 PM

I hope they put this guy in female population and the women get together and shank this asshole.

by Anonymousreply 11February 27, 2018 4:10 PM

Hell no r11.

He will victimize them before he faces any kind of consequence.

We want to stop male violence against women not increase it

by Anonymousreply 12February 27, 2018 4:16 PM

95% of people on DL think trannies are freaks, R1. Rightly so.

by Anonymousreply 13February 27, 2018 4:38 PM

Only in England.

We don’t play that shit here in America.

by Anonymousreply 14February 27, 2018 4:39 PM

Anyway, why is this piece of shit not in jail if he got life for the attempted rape?

by Anonymousreply 15February 27, 2018 4:41 PM

Raping and killing is NOT a cry for help.

Raping and killing IS raping and killing.

by Anonymousreply 16February 27, 2018 4:45 PM

Because patriarchy r15

by Anonymousreply 17February 27, 2018 5:21 PM

Broken Britain

by Anonymousreply 18April 23, 2018 3:23 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19June 2, 2018 11:15 PM

[quote] I’ve never had a thread deleted, never been banned,

But now you've been red-tagged as "Mindless bigot on a crusade."

So, there's that.

by Anonymousreply 20June 2, 2018 11:22 PM

And R16 has it in a nutshell!

I wonder if any MP will have the nerve to call him out on being a rapist and murderer?

by Anonymousreply 21June 2, 2018 11:57 PM

It's a very fragile movement. All you need is a rape/murder of a girl/woman that gets Etan Patz-like publicity and it will just crumble.

by Anonymousreply 22June 3, 2018 12:03 AM

I can't understand why OP has been red-tagged. A rapist/murderer is campaigning for men to put in women's prisons. I can't believe this is happening in 2018. Future generations will be amazed when they read about this shit.

by Anonymousreply 23June 3, 2018 12:08 AM

Because a lot of people on the left seem to have lost the ability to think critically, R23. Well, a lot of people on the right too. There is no in between anymore.

by Anonymousreply 24June 3, 2018 12:20 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!