Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

EastEnders Part 7

Continue your discussion of the show which seems oddly obsessed with samosas and chess these days.

by Anonymousreply 600December 13, 2018 6:47 PM

Aidan has GOT to go,

by Anonymousreply 1February 22, 2018 12:41 AM

I'm thinking there'll be a "Who Killed Aidan?" story.

Problem is, no one would really care, and it would be cause for a party at The Vic.

by Anonymousreply 2February 22, 2018 3:38 AM

Yeah, you’re probably right, R2.

by Anonymousreply 3February 22, 2018 4:03 PM

Funniest thing I saw on the internet ...

"If you've been personally affected by #MagicMarv call the BBC Helpline."

by Anonymousreply 4February 22, 2018 6:02 PM

Was Magic Marv meant to be reminiscent of Jimmy Saville?

by Anonymousreply 5February 22, 2018 7:50 PM

It was one for an hour tonight and I couldn't stomach it, so switched off half way through. For the first time in ten years, I'm tempted to stop watching EE altogether.

I just find the storylines so mundane. Who gives a fuck about bad tempered Ted and fat Bernie playing chess? Or Chatterjee and his new foster kid? Or even Tina and her daughter.

by Anonymousreply 6February 23, 2018 12:39 AM

Keegan will end up being a chess prodigy.

by Anonymousreply 7February 23, 2018 3:32 PM

So sick of Denise, Carmel, Kathy, Chatterjee.

by Anonymousreply 8February 23, 2018 11:28 PM

Carmel and Denise are hardly on nowadays, though.

by Anonymousreply 9February 23, 2018 11:34 PM

Aidan needs to go, as do Chattergee, Ted and Joyce and Bernie and her two spazzy brothers. Hot Keanu can stay.

by Anonymousreply 10February 24, 2018 11:20 PM

If the public weren’t forced to pay for this crap it would have been axed years ago. I watched it over Christmas and it had just become nonsense. Since when did the Vic have a roof garden? And since when did characters dramatically keep dying week after week?

by Anonymousreply 11February 25, 2018 12:00 AM

They have no idea who Keanu is, hot or not. One day he’s a sweet guy with a heart on his sleeve, the next he’s a pretendy thug. And the actor just isn’t very interesting. I think the entire family should go.

by Anonymousreply 12February 25, 2018 12:17 AM

R12 it’s because the writers on Eastenders are terrible. All BBC graduate scheme merchants who started as production assistants and applied internally. All of them are middle class and from the Home Counties and have never even mixed with working class people, let alone been to the Eastend.

by Anonymousreply 13February 25, 2018 12:22 AM

Sounds about right, R13. They’ve got to fix that.

by Anonymousreply 14February 25, 2018 4:21 AM

They’re bringing on someone to play Keegan’s dad. Oh goody.

by Anonymousreply 15February 26, 2018 1:20 AM

There just aren't any compelling characters to watch anymore.

by Anonymousreply 16February 26, 2018 1:36 AM

So sick of Chattergee and Carmel.

by Anonymousreply 17February 27, 2018 11:38 PM

Aidan: "I am at the centre of a very large web."

Oh, please, just stop. So laughable.

And if Aidan is so great and powerful and all-knowing, why does he still think Mick took the money from The Heist to buy The Vic back? Hasn't anyone told the old man that Ciara got the money back from Mel and Sharon the Thief?

by Anonymousreply 18February 28, 2018 5:48 PM

I want that police officer from last night’s episode inside me quite deeply.

by Anonymousreply 19February 28, 2018 6:04 PM

Mick still wearing skinny jeans is hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 20February 28, 2018 10:18 PM

Karen Taylor making a big deal out of not being a thief is so unrealistic. When they moved in they were so notorious the police knew them by name.

by Anonymousreply 21February 28, 2018 11:06 PM

I'm far more interested in why "Darius is having a tough time" than anything else on screen right now.

Let's see ...

- His hot boyfriend broke up with him and took the dog.

- At the last minute, his boss reneged on letting him have time off to go to the White Party Festival in Miami this week.

- His wealthy sugar daddy dropped dead of a heart attack, meaning he'll be homeless in two weeks.

- He blew his knee out in rugby practice last night and and won't be able to play in the gay league finals coming up.

- Carmel is still annoyingly contacting his ex-fiancé trying to manipulate the two of them into getting back together.

- Some big, smelly-looking thug named "Aidan MacSomething" showed up at his front door issuing threats and calling him a 'poof.'

Other ideas?

by Anonymousreply 22March 1, 2018 12:25 AM

Kim has a face like a water buffalo. I do wish she would leave the soap.

by Anonymousreply 23March 3, 2018 12:04 AM

I would have been fine if they pulled a retcon with Hunter’s age. He just doesn’t look 15. He should be 17.

by Anonymousreply 24March 3, 2018 12:38 AM

Aiden’s being killed off this week, right?

by Anonymousreply 25March 5, 2018 11:30 PM

Will e20 continue to have LGBT night every Tuesday like R&Я did? .. And was there a reason why they left that poster on the wall behind Hunter in those scenes?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26March 6, 2018 12:59 AM

Hunter’s coming OUT.

by Anonymousreply 27March 6, 2018 2:58 AM

It wouldn't surprise me if Hunter's problem with Jack is because he has 'daddy' issues and gets 'bothered' every time he's close at hand.

by Anonymousreply 28March 6, 2018 9:58 PM

So looks like Keanu not only gets Ben's mate, Jay, but apparently, Ben's job as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29March 6, 2018 9:59 PM

That scene with the hitman tonight was really a gem. I gather the actor has been on Game of Thrones. He was really wonderful.

by Anonymousreply 30March 6, 2018 10:05 PM

That hitman guy was Mr Lizard from the infamous Brass Eye comedy series.

Well, I was glued to my screen today and Tuesday. Finally, Danny Dyer comes into his own. That scene when he and Linda were slow-dancing in The Vic was really chilling.

by Anonymousreply 31March 9, 2018 1:22 AM

I'm so sick of this storyline. I really just don't care about Mick and Aiden. I want more of Stacey's skank cousin.

by Anonymousreply 32March 9, 2018 1:50 AM

They should have Bobby Beale make a shock return and whack Aidan dead with his hockey stick.

Instantaneous redemption.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33March 9, 2018 2:22 AM

Those stupid bitches over at WW who were insisting that Wilmott Brown died back in late December after tonight’s episode where Phil threatened Aidan re Luke’s death, claiming he’d have a wealthy and powerful family to contend with. And that was a reference to a still-breathing JWB. Suck it, bitches!

So Luke was killed by Aidan’s goons, after all. I wonder if he gave them all blowjobs before his teeth were removed. Oh wait, maybe it was afterwards.

by Anonymousreply 34March 9, 2018 10:44 PM

I guess Fi and Lauren's bf still count as rich and powerful as they've inherited all the money.

Lauren walking away from Josh was absolutely ridiculous. She was penniless and had always adored him. EE is stupid sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 35March 10, 2018 2:12 AM

I enjoyed this week's episodes for the first time in ages but was then horrified by the glimpse of the weeks ahead, with lots of comedy and fake funerals and the return of the woman who was the reason why I stopped watching in 2004 - gross Kat Slater. I loathe her.

by Anonymousreply 36March 10, 2018 2:13 AM

And Jessie Wallace is obviously a supercunt. She should have served jail time for yelling “Osama!” at the top of her lungs at a cab driver in 2003 or whenever it was. She could have gotten him killed. Vile cow.

R35, JWB made it clear he was cutting both Fi and Josh out of his will. Phil was referring to either JWB or his brother. JWB is still alive, albeit hanging by a thread.

by Anonymousreply 37March 10, 2018 3:55 AM

Is this the week of Kat’s return?

by Anonymousreply 38March 12, 2018 6:10 PM

I think I can smell her already.

Honestly, a houseful of Slater women doesn't excite me.

by Anonymousreply 39March 12, 2018 8:38 PM

Could someone please start a new Corrie thread? I really think that cutie Josh is going to turn out to be gay or bi. When he told David that Maria wasn't his type, I detected something more.

by Anonymousreply 40March 12, 2018 8:47 PM

R40 Isn't there already more than one Corrie thread up?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41March 12, 2018 9:06 PM

R40, you obviously don’t know what Josh will do within a month. It won’t be pleasant.

by Anonymousreply 42March 12, 2018 10:45 PM

ha ha .. NOW they mention Peter and Simon. .. So I guess Peter is doing alright. I wonder if we'll ever hear how Simon reacted to Steven's death, or what he thinks about Mad Max having custody of his grandbaby?

by Anonymousreply 43March 14, 2018 1:33 AM

This new guy playing Keegan’s dad used to be on EE as a police officer.

by Anonymousreply 44March 15, 2018 3:22 AM

Jenna Russell’s leaving soon. Bye bye Michelle.

by Anonymousreply 45March 18, 2018 10:55 PM

Here’s the link-

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46March 18, 2018 10:57 PM

So now that the rubbish Big Heist storyline is over with, Ben's just going to remain in Calais and live off the meager10K he got from the purloined jewelry? I think that's where Phil said Ben was. Every time Kathy appears wearing that typically out-of-place necklace, I'm going to be reminded of it all.

by Anonymousreply 47March 19, 2018 6:52 PM

Vincent’s FINALLY leaving this spring.

by Anonymousreply 48March 19, 2018 11:13 PM

I actually like Vincent, or what was the potential of Vincent. What I don't like is his being pussy-whipped by Kim and how they turned him into a total wuss during this recent garbage with Aidan. To that end, this move doesn't surprise me.

by Anonymousreply 49March 20, 2018 12:26 AM

Good God, this Slater storyline is already a clusterfuck. The “actress” who plays Mo really is horrendous. No wonder Emmerdale got a higher rating last night. It’s a huge miscalculation that having the Slaters back would re-energize the show.

by Anonymousreply 50March 20, 2018 1:59 PM

R50 IA. And Monday's episode was one big waste of time. Stacy and Mo planning a funeral with Jay? Arshad and Masood trying to figure out Mariam's favorite place? Who cares? Both went on far too long.

I would have preferred to see more banter-bonding between Hunter and Keegan while playing footie for some actual character development.

by Anonymousreply 51March 20, 2018 5:23 PM

I think Kat's return has a lot of potential.

by Anonymousreply 52March 20, 2018 6:46 PM

I certainly would prefer to see Kat without Alfie. Together they’re toxic and I fast forward through all their scenes.

by Anonymousreply 53March 20, 2018 9:23 PM

Thank God Joyce is on her way out.

by Anonymousreply 54March 21, 2018 1:51 PM

Joyce will be killed off in two weeks. I believe the theories that she either quit or was fired due to a huge blowout between her and the actor who plays Ted. They haven’t had scenes together in at least a month.

by Anonymousreply 55March 21, 2018 5:56 PM

Joyce killed off? .. Does that mean Ted is staying? .. I hope we don't have to sit through more boring funeral planning scenes where another skint character is shocked at what it costs to bury someone.

They should have just sent them both to Australia and been done with it.

by Anonymousreply 56March 21, 2018 10:37 PM

Yeah, Ted is staying. Patrick will need a geriatric buddy to hang out with when he gets back from the Caribbean.

by Anonymousreply 57March 21, 2018 11:17 PM

[quote] I certainly would prefer to see Kat without Alfie. Together they’re toxic and I fast forward through all their scenes.

Unfortunately, he's back too. Reports say he begins filming within the next two weeks.

by Anonymousreply 58March 22, 2018 12:25 AM

Yeah but it’s only for a brief period of time, R58. He’ll probably sulk off back to Spain and leave the kids with her. I’d prefer he was killed off.

by Anonymousreply 59March 22, 2018 3:38 AM

Well, talk about jumping the shark. I don’t give a shit if the second episode was actually written by legendary scribe Tony Jordan-that was absolute shit. Godawful. Horrendous.

by Anonymousreply 60March 23, 2018 1:12 AM

Not much is registering with me on EE. I actually enjoy Pobol and Rownd more these days. Anyone watch Doctors? Does the relatively new Will & Ben story make it worth watching the whole show? I'm not familiar with it at all, but may have a free half hour of viewing time very very soon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61March 25, 2018 8:58 PM

Finally fuggy Joyce has died so Ted must be next out of the door.

by Anonymousreply 62March 30, 2018 8:54 PM

I wish all the Taylors were out the door next.

by Anonymousreply 63March 30, 2018 9:05 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64April 1, 2018 6:49 AM

Are you English fraus? Why you watchin EE without any gays? Sados.

by Anonymousreply 65April 1, 2018 7:19 AM

R65, Hunter will turn out to be a gay. And he will be a fabulous gay bitch.

by Anonymousreply 66April 1, 2018 1:39 PM

If Hunter's gay, he obviously has a thing for older men (i.e. his crush on Ray and his obsession with Jack). .. I suppose this would tie into his unresolved 'daddy' issues

by Anonymousreply 67April 2, 2018 9:49 PM

R67, I can’t wait for Dan to return to Walford for Hunter to become obsessed with him. I’m posittive Dan was banging Jamie in the Arches way back when.

by Anonymousreply 68April 2, 2018 11:26 PM

Geeez - How much longer must we endure The Ted & Bernie Show?

And Hunter's a psychopath? I suppose that could mean he's bisexual in Albert Square.

by Anonymousreply 69April 5, 2018 9:39 PM

At least we haven't seen the Chatterjees and their samosas for a while.

by Anonymousreply 70April 5, 2018 10:29 PM

I'm not sure I'd call it a "snub." .. If a show is poor, then it's poor .. and undeserving.

(Hollyoaks is actually better and far more entertaining right now. Their spot in the noms is deserved.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71April 6, 2018 9:07 PM

Urgh, 16 year old Hunter made sure his seduction of Louise was caught on camera for Phil to see. Hideous.

by Anonymousreply 72April 7, 2018 11:29 PM

That wink and smirk he gave the camera really was something. And he’s certainly got the kind of face which is begging for a smack. I hope Phil’s son Ben returns so he can fuck him, too.

by Anonymousreply 73April 8, 2018 12:25 AM

They made sure to let us know that Hunter is still only 15. Are they really going to go there with "tutor" Michelle again? Or will Hunter just make something up to scare her off to get rid of her? I'm sure Bex and Lou would tell him about Preston.

by Anonymousreply 74April 10, 2018 12:03 AM

R74, I think Hunter will lie about Michelle coming on to him, forcing her to flee to Australia to live with Vicki.

by Anonymousreply 75April 10, 2018 2:40 AM

Oh God I can’t stand Mo and her gorilla face.

by Anonymousreply 76April 10, 2018 10:39 PM

I loathe any scene with Mo in it.

by Anonymousreply 77April 11, 2018 1:22 AM

Donna the Dwarf is finally leaving the show, thank fuck.

by Anonymousreply 78April 11, 2018 2:05 AM

I hope she takes that village idiot Robbie with her.

by Anonymousreply 79April 11, 2018 2:23 AM

Can Sonia tag along as well?

by Anonymousreply 80April 11, 2018 5:17 AM

I like Sonia. I really miss Carol. This is fun.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81April 11, 2018 5:28 PM

Have to fast forward through all the Ted stuff. He’s unbearable.

by Anonymousreply 82April 14, 2018 4:37 AM

I was so pleased when boring Joyce died, now we just need to get rid of surly Ted too. It looks like he might be going to go off with that old hoe he met at Joyce's wake.

by Anonymousreply 83April 15, 2018 1:30 AM

Ted and Bernie already act like a married couple.

by Anonymousreply 84April 15, 2018 2:12 AM

Which is super creepy.

Good God, the bitch playing Hayley has missing teeth and acne. Is she going to be a regular?

by Anonymousreply 85April 15, 2018 3:05 AM

R85 I mentioned Hayley's skin and teeth when she first appeared. Her hair is a mess as well. Makes no sense that Martin would cast a glance. She actually looks like she smells too, and not just of cigarette smoke. Just plain yuk,

by Anonymousreply 86April 16, 2018 6:24 PM

God, I hope Vincent leaves tonight.

by Anonymousreply 87April 20, 2018 3:04 PM

I want Kim and freeze dried Denise to leave and I have for a long time.

by Anonymousreply 88April 20, 2018 11:33 PM

Vincent’s exit tonight was fucking awful. Blackwood was TERRIBLE with that endless pause they had him do and then the stupid grin. The idiot frauen over at WW think Vincent actually survived. Puhleeze.

by Anonymousreply 89April 21, 2018 12:51 AM

The whole of next week looks TERRIBLE ... more Mas versus Ian; Mas and Chatterjee looking for the new foster kid; Tiff on social media; the return of Halfwit; and more hi-jinks with Kat & Mo.

by Anonymousreply 90April 22, 2018 7:18 PM

I love camp, sassy Sharon. She looks so much better without all that bulk though and those hideous, loose black clothes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91April 22, 2018 8:14 PM

Not more Chatterjee and the grim foster kids, no-one cares ffs.

Glad to see the back of new Michelle. Sharon needs to lose three stone and so does Ian.

So is Vincent dead? Is the actor confirmed as leaving EE? Surely ugly Kim will have to leave as well and maybe freeze dried Denise too. Patrick can stay though.

by Anonymousreply 92April 23, 2018 12:03 AM

I hate nearly everyone in EE except: Mick, Linda, Whitney, Stacey, Martin, Patrick, Ian, Sharon

by Anonymousreply 93April 23, 2018 12:04 AM

Yes, R92, Vincent is gone. The actor who plays him has confirmed it. He claimed he “nailed” his final scene in the back of the car. I thought it was embarrassingly self-indulgent, myself.

by Anonymousreply 94April 23, 2018 12:33 AM

So is Kim going to get that £1,00,000 from Vincent's life insurance policy they made sure to show us a week or so ago?

by Anonymousreply 95April 23, 2018 6:26 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96April 27, 2018 11:46 PM

Another fucking funeral! Jesus Christ, I'm so sick of them on this soap.

And why are they killing off one of the best characters in Shaqil?

by Anonymousreply 97April 28, 2018 12:22 AM

I think the actor playing Shaki fucked up so they’re killing him off. He’s apparently only appeared in three episodes this year so far.

by Anonymousreply 98April 28, 2018 12:35 AM

Hopefully, though, we'll be spared ANOTHER public service announcement on how expensive funerals are and why poor people can't afford them.

From what we've heard, Umar should be able to pay for one.

by Anonymousreply 99April 28, 2018 1:06 AM

Is Denise still on the show? The one married to kevin, the one who ran the mini mart? If so, wow...!

by Anonymousreply 100April 28, 2018 2:32 AM

R100 Yeah, Denise is still on. The actress was even one of EE's noms on the first ballot for Best Actress in the British Soap Awards this year.

by Anonymousreply 101April 28, 2018 2:50 AM

Most of last spring was, in fact, ALL about Denise. I like the actress who plays her but that storyline of Denise reduced to eating out of garbage cans was awful.

by Anonymousreply 102April 28, 2018 1:50 PM

Kush is wasted on freeze dried Denise. He needs a gay storyline or, failing that, some hot young 20 something girl to get with and piss ancient Denise off.

by Anonymousreply 103April 29, 2018 2:28 AM

Denise eating out of trash cans was a ridiculous storyline, considering Kim moves straight in with Denise after Vincent leaves her. Denise wouldn't even ask Kim for £20.

by Anonymousreply 104April 29, 2018 2:39 AM

Both Kush and Martin should ditch the bitch and make the switch.

by Anonymousreply 105April 29, 2018 7:45 AM

Are we supposed to believe that the car lot doesn't have CCTV security cams? It always did before ... like every car lot I've ever set foot on. This even figured in the 'Who Killed Lucy?' story.

by Anonymousreply 106May 3, 2018 4:43 AM

Shakil finally reappeared tonight. I was wondering if he’d ever show up before he gets killed off.

by Anonymousreply 107May 3, 2018 7:32 PM

Damn, I want Jack inside me quite deeply. And then I’d want to bang Kush.

by Anonymousreply 108May 4, 2018 12:49 AM

Does Hunter want Jack inside him quite deeply? He seems rather obsessed with the hot daddy.

by Anonymousreply 109May 4, 2018 2:02 AM

Hunter and Jack are gonna bang, for sure. Just what Jack needs, a conviction for paedophilia.

Apparently the camera is a dummy so Max can save money.

by Anonymousreply 110May 4, 2018 3:07 AM

Paedophilia? .. I was addressing the fantasies of a teenager, not the suggestion that Jack would (currently) respond.

by Anonymousreply 111May 4, 2018 6:43 PM

I always had fantasy of Dan banging Jamie in the lock up. They had undeniable sexual chemistry, especially when Dan would back Jamie against a wall and threaten him. There was also a very heavy sexual undercurrent going on between Hunter’s dad Steve and poor Matthew.

by Anonymousreply 112May 4, 2018 11:14 PM

Max and the now dead Steven had that going on as well. Max would back Steven against a wall and spit invective three inches from his face.

EE is hilariously unrealistic the way it has fit muscly 20 something guys like Steven and Keanu being threatened by lardy old men like Phil and Max.

by Anonymousreply 113May 5, 2018 12:58 AM

Sharon and Keanu are going to fuck-I can feel it in me waters.

by Anonymousreply 114May 5, 2018 12:59 AM

So sick of the sight of ugly ginger Max, freeze dried Denise, bison Kim and dry roasted Mel.

Why can't EE get some hot new talent?

by Anonymousreply 115May 5, 2018 3:31 AM

[quote] Why can't EE get some hot new talent?

You mean that hot stud, Halfway, doesn't do it for you?

by Anonymousreply 116May 5, 2018 6:16 AM

Something tells me Halfway’s “brother” Stuart is going to be a major character down the road and maybe actually fathered one of Linda’s kids? There has to be a reason she slagged him off so much. And if he and Mick were so tight why hasn’t he been in Walford before?

by Anonymousreply 117May 5, 2018 2:13 PM

They were mentioning Stuart's name over and over, like they do when about to introduce a new character. He's bound to be super hot and will probably try to win Whitney over.

Sick of this de-gayed soap though. All the gay characters gone, even fugly bi Tina has left now.

Mel and Jack slurp kissing made me feel sick. Please, no.

by Anonymousreply 118May 5, 2018 11:08 PM

I still think Hunter will have the homosex by Christmas, probably with NuNuNuNuNuBen.

by Anonymousreply 119May 5, 2018 11:10 PM

Keanu and Hunter need to get their hoe on once Hunter is 16.

by Anonymousreply 120May 6, 2018 1:08 AM

[quote] They were mentioning Stuart's name over and over, like they do when about to introduce a new character. He's bound to be super hot ...

Ricky Champ (Stuart) "super hot" ???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121May 6, 2018 1:28 AM

Ricky’s definitely got that geezer thing going on.

by Anonymousreply 122May 6, 2018 3:26 AM

Would it kill them to find a handsome stud who can also act?

by Anonymousreply 123May 7, 2018 12:41 AM

Danny Mac would be the one, R123, but he was a big deal on Strictly Come Dancing and wants to be a West End star, apparently.

by Anonymousreply 124May 7, 2018 1:39 AM

Sorry, here’s a link to the gorgeous Danny Mac.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125May 7, 2018 1:40 AM

R125 Loved Danny in Hollyoaks ~sigh~ at least we have Adam Woodward (Brody) to fill the hunk factor .. who's even proving he can act now that the grooming storyline has begun.

Well, if the West End doesn't want bespectacled Danny R124, just keep the glasses, add a hearing aid and a tattoo on his ring finger, and he can play NuNuNuNuNuBen with a French makeover .. lol!

by Anonymousreply 126May 8, 2018 12:28 AM

There isn't going to be a NUBen as Harry Reid would be very happy to come back and play him, he didn't leave of his own volition.

Sick of bald ugly men being added to the cast like this fug Stuart guy. Aren't there enough fug types around with Phil and Max in every scene?

by Anonymousreply 127May 8, 2018 2:01 AM

Harry Reid won’t be coming back. He was fired. It doesn’t matter if he wants to come back. It ain’t gonna happen. John Yorke recognized his serious limitations as an actor and cut him loose. There will probably be a NuBen by the end of the year.

by Anonymousreply 128May 8, 2018 3:17 AM

Harry Reid and Jac Jossa are going to end up doing panto to make ends meet. Jac's massive bodybuilder husband cheated on her and she's got really fat since she had her first kid aged 22. If she loses weight she could have a good career ahead of her but ONLY if she loses weight.

by Anonymousreply 129May 10, 2018 1:01 AM

I wouldn't doubt Jossa would like to work her way into something more along the lines of being a talk show panelist (e.g. Loose Women), owing to why she started her own Vlog on youtube ("Jacqueline's World") a few months ago. If she were able to get that kind of gig, then she may not have to lose a ton of weight, because the women at home would identify with her, plus she'd be sitting down most of the time.

by Anonymousreply 130May 10, 2018 8:34 PM

It's somehow even more dull than last year. I keep hanging on going something decent happens but what's the point? Coronation Street absolutely blows it out of the water now. I feel bad for the good actors that are there that they are given this rubbish to do. They must see Coronation Street and think why can't they give us stories like that to get our teeth into?

by Anonymousreply 131May 10, 2018 9:13 PM

^^ *hoping something decent

by Anonymousreply 132May 10, 2018 9:15 PM

R131 I totally agree about Coronation Street right now. In comparison, while I'm still watching EE, it's become sheer drudgery at the moment.

But on the subject of Corrie, I'm fearful of Iain MacLeod taking over there now. .. I hate all the unfunny, comic crap at his Emmerdale, not to mention the multitude of boring, useless characters that populate the show. .. I actually stopped watching about a week ago. .. I hope the new Emmerdale producer is able to make some changes.

by Anonymousreply 133May 10, 2018 9:51 PM

Such sad news about Barbara Windsor reaching an advanced stage of Alzheimer’s.

by Anonymousreply 134May 11, 2018 2:44 AM

Bye bye Shaki.

by Anonymousreply 135May 21, 2018 8:37 PM

Just how big is Pat’s old house?? They have Stacey, her three kids, Whitney, Tiffany, Kat, Mo, Jean, Hayley, and now Martin moving back in! 8 adults and 3 kids in a terraced council house with 1 bathroom?

If I read correctly upthread, Shaki bites it? Shame, he was starting to look good sans man bun and I like the friendship with Keegan. His character had potential I thought. Ah well. Will his death mean we’ll see the back of Carmel too?

With this move to Dubai, does this mean Denise is leaving too? I know Davood/Kush is leaving the show, wondering if this is Denise’s exit too — or will she change her mind at the last minute to stay and be there for her sister?

I am so sick of the Carter family drama!! Mick is such a pussy. Obviously they’re setting Stuart up in some revenge storyline (“you have the life I should have had!”) with I’m guessing Halfway as the eventual savior who will stand up to, stop Stuart and save Mick or Linda.

WTF is the story with Kat and Alfie?? She faked her reunion with him and the kids the other week, what’s going on? Is the whole “Redwater” story scrapped? I thought I read Alfie is coming back - any updates?

I think they made a mistake wrapping up the whole Weyland story so quickly. I’m not saying it should have gone the full 3 years originally planned, but the posh baddies offered a lot of options beyond the Wilmott-Brown revenge story. Plus there was Uncle Hugo, who made that whole speech about starting in the EastEnd and hating it (or similar) when he first showed up with Max.

Why/how is Max even in contention to be baby Abi’s guardian??? Tonya’s not going for guardianship?? Only Cora?? And yes, Max, marrying a prostitute and crack addict will help with the social. Not to mention killing your daughter’s fiancée, trying to kill the same daughter’s mother-in-law, and threatening bodily harm on same daughter’s brother-in-law. Never mind the fact that he’s directly responsible for the deaths of 2 of his children; while his remaining 2 have nothing to do with him. Couldn’t Cora spill that tea and ruin any chance Max and Rainey may have? I’m going to guess for the 3 references he needs, he’ll get Jack, somehow convince Stacey, and now approach Mel since he helped her track down Hunter. Would be awesome if Cora lines up letters from all Max has wronged and gets custody, sending Max and Rainey off the rails. Ugh. Ridiculous storyline!

So Phil wants to rebuild his empire? Ugh. He’s way too long in the tooth to be the resident hardman. Bring in some young modern criminal gangster types, they’ll run circles around Phil and his small time scams, finally making Phil realize his time has passed.

Ben’s coming back? I thought Jay was leaving too - can’t see Ben coming back.

Yes, I 100% agree, EE needs not only some good looking men but some gay storylines with some good looking men. As it is, there are no gays, only 2 bi women (Tina and Sonia) on the show. Woeful.

by Anonymousreply 136May 21, 2018 9:47 PM

I dom’t think Kush is going anywhere. I know Kush’s brother Darius and father Umar will show up for Shaki’s funeral.

by Anonymousreply 137May 21, 2018 9:55 PM

[quote] With this move to Dubai, does this mean Denise is leaving too? I know Davood/Kush is leaving the show, wondering if this is Denise’s exit too — or will she change her mind at the last minute to stay and be there for her sister?

It sounds like the story is going to be around Kush rethinking his decision to move to Dubai, because, with Shaki having been murdered, he doesn't think he can leave Carmel alone. Apparently, Umar and Darius are both expecting him to stick with the plan, though.

My guess would be that neither the loyal son nor Denise will be going anywhere.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138May 22, 2018 12:49 AM

Carmel will apparently attempt suicide next week but will survive. I think she, Denise and Kush will all stick around.

by Anonymousreply 139May 22, 2018 12:55 AM

A newborn wouldn't be given to a woman of 70 with a history of homelessness so it's ridiculous that Cora is going for custody, and Max too. The kid should be given to a younger family.

So annoyed that Shakil has gone and the likes of freeze dried Denise and horrific Carmel are still around. Water buffalo Kim should be axed too.

Chatterjee appeared again today and I really hoped I'd seen the back of her.

It's like a cast filled with minor characters or comic characters. What happened to the great drama EE used to deliver? So sick of it.

by Anonymousreply 140May 22, 2018 1:40 AM

R140 - agreed 100%!!! Are Cora and Max really the only options for baby Abi?!? If so, British Social Services seem as fucked up as NYC’s ACS. I’m guessing Tonya is still mid breakdown? Lauren I’ll just assume is being her normal selfish self and couldn’t be bothered.

Wouldn’t it be a hoot if neither get baby Abi and the social set her up with foster parents aunt and uncle Chattergee (sp?)!

PS - was anyone else totally unsatisfied and confused by Jane’s permanent departure from the Square was handled and the “we’ve just grown apart” explanation of Ian’s for their split? They (writers) really made a dog’s dinner out of that, and most of the storylines they had to tie up once TBTB decided to end the whole Weyland storyline, seemingly with no notice.

by Anonymousreply 141May 22, 2018 6:18 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142May 22, 2018 7:19 AM

Damn, Nick Berry looks GOOD.

I’m pretty sure what happened with Laurie Brett was she had terrible back pain and this led them to put Jane in a wheelchair for a long period of time. I think she’s eventually coming back. She mentioned on Twitter going somewhere like Thailand and her back pain was seriously lessened. Maybe she’s had surgery.

by Anonymousreply 143May 22, 2018 2:01 PM

Thanks R143, I had no idea Laurie had a back injury/issue - I just took it for granted the wheelchair and crutches were just part of the storyline. I hope she does return -hopefully with dishy brother Christian!

I second Nick Berry looking good! Damn!

PS-the Black SUV spotted on the Square and everyone feeling they’re being watched — that hasn’t been revealed/solved yet, right? Any theories?

by Anonymousreply 144May 22, 2018 6:35 PM

R144 I got the idea that the guy in the black SUV who was watching people was meant to be Stuart.

Recall, the episode started with the anonymous person sitting in his SUV watching people (who included Linda, Mick and Halfway). And it ended with a masked Stuart accosting Mick in the barrel room. .. Also, when they showed the guy in the SUV, he was wearing black and had a wristwatch on his right arm ... same as Stuart.

by Anonymousreply 145May 22, 2018 7:17 PM

Stuart is unwatchable. I fast forward through all this stuff.

Tonight’s episode was awful except for the bits with Hayley. This show doesn’t seem to be coming together at all the way it should.

by Anonymousreply 146May 22, 2018 7:19 PM

All the fraus are going nuts over the kid who plays Keegan-“Oh, isn’t he playing a blinder?” Jesus Christ. All he did was lay there and cry!

by Anonymousreply 147May 23, 2018 12:44 AM

Agree that Stuart is boring af, as soon as he comes on I start scrolling through my phone. There are enough ugly middle aged bald men in that soap already, we don't need another.

It's just getting worse and worse.

by Anonymousreply 148May 23, 2018 11:16 PM

[quote] There are enough ugly middle aged bald men in that soap already, we don't need another.

haha ... The difference between EastEnders and Hollyoaks ...

Not long before "Stuart" showed up in Walford to harass his nerdy, younger brother, "Callum" and cause trouble with The Carters -- Hollyoaks introduced a character named "Theo" who showed up in Chester to harass his nerdy, younger, brother, "Milo" and stir things up among The Cunninghams.

Matt Kennard, who's playing "Theo," is not only a talented, charismatic actor, but looks like this (below).

Plus, the story's better as well, since it actually ties into an event that happened on the soap 14 years ago.

Memo to BBC, it ain't that hard to find actors who are both sexy and talented.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149May 24, 2018 1:12 AM

Staying on longer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150May 24, 2018 7:39 PM

The kid playing Keegan is cute but can’t act for shit.

Bonnie Langford was fabulous, though.

by Anonymousreply 151May 26, 2018 2:26 AM

The eldest Kazemi brother has finally appeared following Shakil's death and he does look.a bit gay! We need this, let's pray together.

by Anonymousreply 152May 28, 2018 7:25 PM

The dad Umar is hot, too!

by Anonymousreply 153May 28, 2018 7:57 PM

Unless they're changing things, Darius was always said to be the middle boy, in between Kush and Shaki. .. And unless he's bi or closeted, Kush mentioned something about Darius and his wife a month or two ago.

by Anonymousreply 154May 28, 2018 8:05 PM

Kush mentioned that Darius and his wife were apparently having “marriage difficulties” out there in Dubai.

by Anonymousreply 155May 28, 2018 9:57 PM

Is Darius returning at some point, because his agency indicated he's only doing three episodes. He's alright, but nothing special.

by Anonymousreply 156May 28, 2018 10:14 PM

Darius has that bright eyed look that actors cast to be gay often have. Keegan is gay for sure so they may hoe, fingers crossed.

by Anonymousreply 157May 28, 2018 11:59 PM

Darius looks slightly metrosexual. Maybe it's just because he's better groomed than the usual suspects on this show.

And with that spin the bottle game and the look on Louise's face when Keegan kissed Tiff, it seems obvious they still want to do something with her and Keegan.

by Anonymousreply 158May 29, 2018 1:50 AM

Keegan needs to find out he's gay, face abuse and then come out.

by Anonymousreply 159May 29, 2018 1:53 AM

Fat Bernie is a lesbian!

She enjoyed her Spin the Bottle kiss with Tiffany.

by Anonymousreply 160May 29, 2018 11:08 PM

Keegan won't be gay, but Bernie might be lesbian.

And given the serious scenes in this episode, the douche "joke" was unfunny and in such poor taste.

by Anonymousreply 161May 30, 2018 1:00 AM

It’s official: Jean is as stupid as Rose on The Golden Girls for not knowing what douche is.

by Anonymousreply 162May 30, 2018 1:27 AM

They turn Tina from lesbian to bisexual and Berna who was pregnant from her boyfriend into a bisexual? What? Tiff as in Bianca's daughter? When was she turned? Is this lesbian enders now? They axed all the boys.

by Anonymousreply 163May 31, 2018 8:02 AM

TIff isn't turned, R163. .. At this point, she's just the object of Bernie's questioning and rather eye-rolling affections.

And that radio report Mick was listening to was a blooper, right? .. The announcer said Shakil "was pronounced dead at the scene," but that's not what we saw. When Shakil was found in the garden, Kush said he was still breathing, and Ian was directing them what to do. The police investigator was there calling the ambulance, and the paramedics put oxygen on Shakil. The doctors were still working on him in the next episode when Carmel came running into the hospital, and that's when we saw the monitors flatline.

by Anonymousreply 164May 31, 2018 8:27 PM

Mick is spazzing out big time with the guilt of turning Shakil away from the Vic. That scenario was ridiculous, Shakil would have gasped out 'I've been stabbed' and Mick would have helped him. He'd seen him in the Vic 30 minutes before, perfectly sober.

by Anonymousreply 165May 31, 2018 10:47 PM

So stupid. This show sucks.

by Anonymousreply 166May 31, 2018 10:53 PM

R165 IA .. and even if Shakil couldn't have gasped that from of his weakening voicebox, he could have at least extended his hand long enough to show Mick all the blood on it. .. And since Shakil still had enough energy in him at that point to walk all the way over to the garden, why didn't he just plop himself down at the front door of The Vic instead and start banging on it with his foot? He knew Mick was still up, and he could even hear voices coming from behind the door. .. We soon saw Shirley escorting Ted out the door. .. And I still don't understand how or why Shakil ended up hidden under the bushes and behind the trash bags in the garden? .. Makes absolutely no sense. .. If he'd stayed out in the open, Bernie & Keanu or Denise & Kush would have found him. We saw both couples go through the garden.

by Anonymousreply 167June 1, 2018 12:01 AM

The whole scenario was absolutely ludicrous. Keegan is supposed to have a voice box injury but his stab wound was revealed yesterday and it's nowhere near his throat, it's on the side of his neck!

by Anonymousreply 168June 1, 2018 1:13 AM

Keegan has been referred to as “a good lad” and “a good kid.” Has he shown one indication that he is? No. He’s a sadistic thug. This “softening” of his character is ludicrous in the extreme.

by Anonymousreply 169June 1, 2018 8:08 PM

More of the clichéd "he's just a poor, young, misunderstood kid" tripe.

by Anonymousreply 170June 1, 2018 8:59 PM

Sick of Stacey and Martin having sex every chance they get.

Now water buffalo Kim is pregnant again too and I was hoping her and freeze dried Denise might leave the show.

Whither the gay? I need some beautiful guy to realise he loves men but there are no candidates.

by Anonymousreply 171June 6, 2018 8:08 AM

It got a horrible rating last night-a 3.2. They might have to do major housecleaning this summer. Keegan, Louise, Karen, Riley, Chatham, Halfway, Mick and Mo all need to GO.

by Anonymousreply 172June 6, 2018 1:09 PM

Riley and Chatham can go off to their dad - write it up like it’s for a better special needs school or something. But I think Karen and Keegan stay. I like Karen so that’s fine by me; Keegan can be annoying, but I’m indifferent on him staying or going.

I’m sick of Whitney, so I wouldn’t mind if she and Halfway hit the road, tho then there’s no reason for Tiffany to stay, and as annoying as she can be in that annoying 14yo girl way, I like her and Bernadette. They remind me of Shirley and Heather in that weird best friends combo way.

I read online that Danny Dyer hasn’t renewed his contract yet, so maybe he’ll jog on. Hopefully if he does it won’t be some uber tragic Carter family storyline - there’s been more than enough of those, thank you.

I wouldn’t mind seeing the back of Billy & Honey Mitchell - he gets a proper job miles and miles away and he and Honey decide on a fresh start.

I read Mo is somehow involved with the stolen $15K from e20, I guess that could be used to write her out.

I do remember reading that both Kush and Tina were leaving the show, but that was a while ago. I thought the Dubai thing would have worked as an exit, but now I guess not? Since Tina’s gone off to visit ZsaZsa, will there just be a phone call saying she’s staying and that’s it?

Disappointed we only got the handsome Darius for two or three days. Too bad he wasn’t the new gay guy on the Square!

Speaking of gays on the Square, here’s a thought - since Kim is losing the house, have a young, good looking gay couple buy it. Like a City boy and his personal trainer partner. That’s a start at least.

I’m not a fan of this convoluted Kat-Alfie-Hayley story. It just seems sloppy. I suppose we’re forgetting everything that happened in “Redwater” too.

by Anonymousreply 173June 6, 2018 6:18 PM

Billy will never be written out, though.

Kush and Tina were never rumored to be leaving. Where did you get that from?

I like Bernadette and Tiffany as friends.

by Anonymousreply 174June 6, 2018 9:03 PM

{quote] I read online that Danny Dyer hasn’t renewed his contract yet, so maybe he’ll jog on.

It was reported nine months ago that he'd signed a two-year contract. This was not long after Yorke came on board.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175June 6, 2018 9:06 PM

... It does sound like he'll be off the show for a month or so early next year when he does some West End play.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176June 6, 2018 9:06 PM

Is this thing about a bag of stolen money Part 2 of some kind of weird trilogy? .. We just went through something like this with Aidan and Ciara looking for their purloined cash.

by Anonymousreply 177June 8, 2018 12:55 AM

Those scenes with the kids tonight were ENDLESS. This show is becoming a genuine chore to get through. Kim’s stuff was good, though, along with the unlikely pairing of Carmel and Ian.

by Anonymousreply 178June 8, 2018 2:16 AM

Hilarious that Jack called Hunter out on his daddy fixation.

by Anonymousreply 179June 11, 2018 1:28 AM

Ray better be a hot daddy with a prominent bulge.

by Anonymousreply 180June 11, 2018 1:58 AM

So it's confirmed. Hunter's the new psycho. Can he at least be bisexual like Steven?

by Anonymousreply 181June 12, 2018 1:24 AM

I hope he murders Keegan, Karen and Louise.

by Anonymousreply 182June 12, 2018 1:25 AM

I just don't like or follow these complicated who dunnit plots the new producer keeps introducing. All that shit with Sharon and Mel and now more stolen cash. It's just not compelling.

by Anonymousreply 183June 13, 2018 2:46 PM

RIP Leslie Grantham. Den is one of the true icons of this show.

by Anonymousreply 184June 15, 2018 3:56 PM

Farewell, Dirty Den.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185June 15, 2018 10:31 PM

So today I fastforwarded through bison Kim and freeze dried Denise cooking dinner, then through some interminable conversation between Mick and Boring Stewart. At the end, Stewart turned into a paedo hunter.

I thought EE couldn't get worse but it has.

by Anonymousreply 186June 16, 2018 1:30 AM

It really has gotten worse. Stuart is unwatchable.

by Anonymousreply 187June 16, 2018 2:30 AM

[quote] RIP Leslie Grantham. Den is one of the true icons of this show.

Den and Angie were such originals. I remember the revelation of the father of Michelle's baby.

Peggy Mitchell was the last character that made me feel anything like what the original EE did. Unable to pick up the threads of new stories.

by Anonymousreply 188June 17, 2018 2:46 AM

I can't believe the BBC has allowed Yorke the have no gay characters on EE. Especially how little gay characters and personalities BBC Ones has overall.

by Anonymousreply 189June 17, 2018 4:23 AM

The kid who plays Hunter REALLY needs to hit the gym. He’s way too skinny. He’s got chicken legs and probably no ass at all.

by Anonymousreply 190June 17, 2018 6:10 AM

I hate it at the moment, more than at any time in the past.

by Anonymousreply 191June 17, 2018 9:55 AM

I think it’s been worse at other times, particularly 2007/2008.

by Anonymousreply 192June 17, 2018 1:46 PM

It doesn't help that the characters I liked have gone, like Roxy, Shaki, Lauren and Abbie and even Lee and Jonny and Nancy. We're left with weak who dunnit plots and the Slaters screeching like fish wives all over, with Kat inexplicably removing herself from the children she spent years trying to conceive and was obsessed with.

by Anonymousreply 193June 17, 2018 4:09 PM

Friday's episode was horrible.

Stuart the Paedo Hunter ... All of the Kim Kerap ... Pathetic Masood ... Mo' of Mo ... and of course, our regular dose of vomit.

I guess we should be glad the stolen money garbage is over with and Woody is gone, but the whole thing was a big waste of time.

by Anonymousreply 194June 17, 2018 8:24 PM

Mo is absolutely disgusting-that gorilla face alone makes me want to vomit. And Laila Morse couldn’t act if her hair was on fire.

by Anonymousreply 195June 17, 2018 8:30 PM

It's just depressing to watch. Stuart must be the dullest character ever. There are no affairs, no developing relationships apart from Jack and Mel.

by Anonymousreply 196June 19, 2018 3:08 PM

It's a subject that should be explored, but the story set-up and characterization just seems sub-par.

I could care less what happened to this out-of-nowhere Stuart 25 years ago. .. Meanwhile, over on Hollyoaks, I care a lot about what happened to Brody 10 years ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197June 20, 2018 9:04 PM

I can’t remember the last time I’ve loathed a character as much as I loathe Stuart. And the actor is just so fucking ugly. Like all the gargoyles I used to see at Compton’s in Old Compton Street.

by Anonymousreply 198June 20, 2018 10:20 PM

Well, here's some news for viewers who like 'classic' EE. I guess UKTV will be starting from the beginning in August.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199June 21, 2018 8:25 AM

Isn’t it just “classic” episodes running only through August? I wish Britbox here would do that.

by Anonymousreply 200June 21, 2018 1:58 PM

R200 It seems a little sketchy as to exactly what it's going to be. .. And at the end, the report (above) says:

[quote] It has not been confirmed how far through the series Drama plans to run but if they prove popular, viewers might eventually also get to enjoy the action from the 90s too, another golden era of the soap. Re-runs of classic Coronation Street have been going down a storm on ITV3.

by Anonymousreply 201June 21, 2018 7:20 PM

Dear God, Stuart is just revolting in every way. And he’ll be on through the summer?

by Anonymousreply 202June 23, 2018 12:18 AM

Summer trailer. ... None of this thrills me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203June 23, 2018 8:49 AM

I agree, R203. The only thing which vaguely interests me is Donna’s exit storyline.

by Anonymousreply 204June 23, 2018 2:32 PM

Glad to see the back of the poison dwarf Donna and wish freeze dried Denise and saggy faced Carmel would join her.

The actor who plays Shakil is looking very camp on his IG, did he come out yet?

by Anonymousreply 205June 23, 2018 3:11 PM

The rumor is he might be starring in Dear Evan Hansen in London. Maybr he will before then?

by Anonymousreply 206June 23, 2018 3:44 PM

MORE OF MO FARTING IN THE TAXI, PLEASE!

How much worse can this get?

by Anonymousreply 207June 25, 2018 10:23 PM

It’s all about FAMERLY, innit?

by Anonymousreply 208June 25, 2018 10:50 PM

The dreary Stuart saga continues. Nobody gives a fuck about him.

by Anonymousreply 209June 30, 2018 2:03 AM

He’s so fucking ugly. And the guy is a horrible actor. He’s single handedly ruining the show.

by Anonymousreply 210June 30, 2018 5:31 AM

This is when I wish the BBC still put up those detailed episode summaries that stopped not long after SOC came in. With the current crop of stories, I'd rather just read what's going on to see if there's anything at all worth watching in an episode.

by Anonymousreply 211June 30, 2018 5:32 AM

Mel’s ex husband Ray is coming to Walford. I bet it will emerge that he’s been grooming his stepson Hunter.

by Anonymousreply 212July 1, 2018 8:15 PM

R212 You really think they'd do another paedo story with this Stuart garbage going on?

by Anonymousreply 213July 1, 2018 8:43 PM

R213, I think it could be tied in with the Stuart story.

by Anonymousreply 214July 1, 2018 10:25 PM

Tonight’s Shaki’s funeral episode-AT LAST.

by Anonymousreply 215July 6, 2018 2:37 PM

What a weird episode.

At least Stuart wasn't in it.

by Anonymousreply 216July 7, 2018 1:04 AM

Hated the mixing of the real life families of knife crime with the scripted drama itself but I admit the final sequence with the families holding photos of their loved ones was powerful.

Letting Keegan speak at the funeral was a dreadful, ridiculous idea. He’s a thug through amd through and was indirectly responsible for Shaki’s murder in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 217July 7, 2018 4:24 AM

They've got a redemption arc all plotted for fug Keegan but it would be more realistic if he went after the brother of the boy who stabbed Shakil and got killed too. Good riddance, I hate him.

I actually liked Shakil and the actor who played him is gay. Shakil coming out as a young Muslim would have been a fantastic storyline.

by Anonymousreply 218July 8, 2018 12:04 AM

It would have been good, R218.

by Anonymousreply 219July 8, 2018 2:17 PM

I love Danny Dyer. He’s a sexy little bitch.

by Anonymousreply 220July 8, 2018 5:17 PM

[quote] Shakil coming out as a young Muslim would have been a fantastic storyline.

Wouldn't that be a little repetitious of Syed Masood?

Plus, Carmel's sons, Kush and Shaki haven't seemed to be practicing Muslims. Or have I missed something?

Kush drinks and as I recall had to be coached through the divorce ritual by Shabnam for her benefit.

by Anonymousreply 221July 8, 2018 8:26 PM

The Kezeemi dad is very handsome. Woof.

by Anonymousreply 222July 8, 2018 9:49 PM

Syed Masood was years and years ago and he wasn't that young. Shakil could have come out as a femme Troye Sivan like gay (like the actor himself, check his ig). Syed was very masc, Shakil could have been queeny and gender fluid in his choice of clothing.

by Anonymousreply 223July 8, 2018 10:11 PM

I just finished watching Friday's episode. Very moving to see family and friends with pics of actual stabbing victims in England, attending the funeral scene. Left me speechless.

by Anonymousreply 224July 9, 2018 5:31 AM

It was powerful but incredibly unrealistic. But then again EE abandoned realism years ago.

by Anonymousreply 225July 9, 2018 1:43 PM

Why was it unrealistic? I thought it was a very insightful way to send a very important message. Real victims, really families, real pain ........ you can't get much more realistic than that!

by Anonymousreply 226July 9, 2018 7:54 PM

Important issue, but personally I didn't care much for the documentary scenes breaking into [interrupting] the drama. .. But that said, the final scene wouldn't have been nearly as effective (which it was), if they hadn't featured these people somehow. Since I don't have a solution, I won't criticize.

One thing I really could have done without is all the Bernie and Tiff chatter taking up time. Totally pointless, not to mention annoying. .. Also, I'd rather heard Darius and Kush get up there and tell a story about Shaki than listen to Keegan and Bex. So on that point, I agree with R217. Finally, I'm not a fan of that old device where some character (in this case, Carmel) makes a loved one's funeral all about themselves. You just know how it's going to play out.

Seeing the new vicar, reminded me that we haven't seen Dot in ages. Is June Brown quite ill now? How much longer can they say Dorothy is over in Ireland visiting Charlie? .. And I guess Jay is just relegated to funeral duty now? If he's going to be Les Coker, then they should at least introduce a new flower stall girl for him to play Pam.

by Anonymousreply 227July 9, 2018 8:55 PM

R226, would there REALLY have been a group of people standing outside a church holding up pictures of their dead loved ones unless it was a major news story and there were TV news crew there? Of course not.

by Anonymousreply 228July 9, 2018 11:23 PM

R227, I think June Brown has actually retired in a similar fashion to the elderly actress who played Emily on Coronation Street. She probably wanted to just slip away without much fanfare.

by Anonymousreply 229July 10, 2018 12:49 AM

R229 I guess I thought we'd be seeing Dot by now, because of all the press about Brown having signed a new contract with the show that came out about two months ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230July 10, 2018 1:06 AM

Martin needs to lose a few.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231July 10, 2018 2:24 AM

He’s a big guy.

by Anonymousreply 232July 10, 2018 3:19 AM

'Martin" was in better shape two years ago (below).

It's time for Kush to take his best mate to the gym.

Speaking of which, shouldn't someone be running that place?

I assume Jack inherited the gym from Ronnie's estate? I believe it was mentioned once after she died.

They should have NuBen return from France with a wealthy boyfriend who decides to buy and run the gym. They could then move into Kim and Vincent's old place. ;-)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233July 10, 2018 11:36 PM

Back to repellent Stuart. Making the whole thing even more so.

by Anonymousreply 234July 11, 2018 10:02 PM

God, he’s fucking awful. EE is going down the toilet.

by Anonymousreply 235July 11, 2018 10:18 PM

R228 is a freaking ray of pure sunshine.

Ever wonder why you have no real friends?

by Anonymousreply 236July 12, 2018 6:10 AM

There are two series named Eastenders. I’m so confused.

by Anonymousreply 237July 12, 2018 6:28 AM

Still no homosexuals? Fuck the BBC for allowing this to happen.

by Anonymousreply 238July 12, 2018 7:58 AM

R238 Seriously.

And in comparison ... Hilarious how our little Welsh soap, "Pobol y Cwm," now has THREE, gay male characters and apparently another guy who's just been revealed to be bisexual and on the downlow.

Last Friday, Tyler was spying on his husband Iolo's ex-boyfriend, Alun, and discovered that the closeted boyfriend whom Alun told Iolo about, named "John," is actually Eifion, the supposedly straight farmer from the village. Apparently, not-so-straight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239July 12, 2018 9:46 AM

R236, you don’t know ahit about me so your taunt that I “have no real friends” is laughable. You do know this is an anonymous message board where nobody knows anything about anybody, right? Jesus, how much of a loser does that make you look?

by Anonymousreply 240July 12, 2018 1:19 PM

Oh, excuse me, R226, you don’t know SHIT.

by Anonymousreply 241July 12, 2018 5:27 PM

Bonnie Langford is leaving the show. Bye bye Carmel.

by Anonymousreply 242July 13, 2018 12:18 AM

It won’t happen until around the end of the year, though:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243July 13, 2018 12:20 AM

And Sean Mahon is joining the show as Mel's ex-husband, Ray Kelly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244July 13, 2018 2:22 AM

He looks like good casting.

by Anonymousreply 245July 13, 2018 3:00 AM

Thank God Carmel is leaving. Now we just need dry roasted Denise to depart too.

So Tina didn't realise fug Stewart was her 90s rapist until he asked the dj to play a song called Acid. She didn't recognise repulsive Stewart until they played the song.

Nobody cares. So sick of gross Stewart getting tangled in every storyline like some kind of squid with huge slimey tentacles.

by Anonymousreply 246July 13, 2018 1:09 PM

With Shaki dead and Karmel exiting, can Kush survive? He'll have no connection except with Denise (blech, please end that) and Arthur who's being raised as a Fowler.

I'd like it if he stuck around, though. Perhaps they could recast Shabnam and move him back in the direction of the Masoods again?

by Anonymousreply 247July 13, 2018 8:02 PM

I want Mick to kill Stuart.

by Anonymousreply 248July 16, 2018 11:23 AM

R246, it wasn’t made clear if Tina was raped that night or simply tortured.

by Anonymousreply 249July 16, 2018 1:53 PM

I want(ed) Mick to kill Stuart ... four weeks ago.

by Anonymousreply 250July 16, 2018 9:17 PM

Martin isn’t the only one who needs to hit the gym. So does Mick. Danny Dyer is looking more like his jowly, squinty, 15x grandfather Thomas Cromwell by the day.

Maybe he can squash Stuart?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251July 17, 2018 10:00 AM

I remember when Mick was taking swimming lessons with Ian and hus flabby, pasty white body was revolting.

by Anonymousreply 252July 17, 2018 10:27 AM

Speaking of weight, I thought "Ian" was on weight loss mission due to the character's impending diabetes (and apparently based on Woodyatt's real life effort to get in shape). But lately, he looks nine months pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 253July 17, 2018 7:46 PM

The only character I was interested in yesterday was Jez the drug dealer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254July 17, 2018 8:16 PM

They completely forgot about Ian’s diabetes. Kathy was big on ordering him to change his diet and now she doesn’t appear to give a fuck.

by Anonymousreply 255July 17, 2018 8:40 PM

I thought it was Jane who was gung ho on the diet, and Kathy was actually accused of spoiling her little boy, with this causing dissent between Ian's two mothers? .. But yes, they've totally dropped it, and he's fatter than ever. .. And why Ian thinks Mel would go for his pot belly when she has Jack in her bed is probably meant to be 'humorous' now.

by Anonymousreply 256July 17, 2018 8:55 PM

Yes, R256, you’re right about Jane, although I thought Kathy eventually came around to the realization that Ian had to change his diet

by Anonymousreply 257July 17, 2018 8:58 PM

BUMP

by Anonymousreply 258July 17, 2018 9:57 PM

Jesus Christ, Stuart is singlehandedly SINKING this show. And the antics with CanDEECE have been awful the past two episodes.

by Anonymousreply 259July 18, 2018 12:42 AM

What is the point of the Stuart character? He’s universally unappealing, not fun to watch and the actor sucks, to boot.

If they were making a broader point about “toxic masculinity” or what have you maybe I could see where this is going, but I don’t even think the writers have put that much thought into it. It’s just about creating cheap and nasty draaammmaaaa.

by Anonymousreply 260July 18, 2018 3:03 AM

The actor who plays Stuart is butt ugly and a horrible actor. If he’s not gone by the end of the summer thiis show will get its lowest ratings ever. I have a feeling he’ll end up dead, there will be a Who Killed Stuart? storyline and it will serve as Danny Dyer’s exit storyline for when he goes off to do a play.

by Anonymousreply 261July 18, 2018 3:06 AM

I'd rather have seen two more years of O'Connor's Wilmott-Brown story than even two more episodes of this Stuart crap.

by Anonymousreply 262July 18, 2018 7:16 PM

Louisa Lytton is returning as Ruby Allen? That fucking dwarf? Talk about random.

by Anonymousreply 263July 18, 2018 8:28 PM

We need more good looking men instead of another black haired spray tanned woman. Oh well, better her than another chunky bald headed pasty dude

by Anonymousreply 264July 18, 2018 8:38 PM

Louisa has light brown hair.

by Anonymousreply 265July 18, 2018 11:32 PM

Well, so ends one of the most godawful weeks of EE in recent memory. Stuart and his fucking ugly puss, KanDEECE and her fucking awful comedy skills and a fucking terrible exit storyline for Donna who was gobby cow but could have been so much more.

by Anonymousreply 266July 21, 2018 5:08 PM

R266 I agree on all points. .. By the time Friday rolled around, I was only watching to see how bad it could actually get.

by Anonymousreply 267July 21, 2018 5:20 PM

It’s actually far worse than last year’s supposed “debacle”-at least last year it wasn’t so mind numbingly dull. And didn’t have an absolute fuggo like Stuart front and center.

by Anonymousreply 268July 21, 2018 9:51 PM

Oates to EE?

At the very least, she'd probably tell a gay storyline.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269July 24, 2018 12:50 AM

I think she’d be good for EE.

by Anonymousreply 270July 24, 2018 1:40 AM

I watched 15 mins of Hollyoaks last night and just those 15 minutes was more exciting than the last 15 episodes of BeastEnders.

Fuggo (love that word, R268!) Stuart is now out to murder bloated Mick but nobody cares. The poison dwarf has gone, bald ginger Max inexplicably remains.

by Anonymousreply 271July 24, 2018 6:28 AM

Does anyone thinking that this story of Stuart being abused in juvie is BS and more likely he did the abusing? I figure the eagerly awaited and hopefully swift conclusion of this storyline will see Stuart dead and Mick doing some time, thus allowing him time off to do the play.

Is Kelly Bright pregnant again? Lot of loose tops and layers the past few episodes.

I actually like Robbie and Donna - her exit was crap, to be honest. I actually thought she might top herself as she was looking at all the pics of everyone who left her behind. Glad they didn’t go that route.

I still find it inconceivable that poor baby Abi’s only options are Cora or Max & Rainie. Poor kid would be better off with Masood’s aunt and uncle.

by Anonymousreply 272July 24, 2018 8:06 AM

[quote] Does anyone think that this story of Stuart being abused in juvie is BS and more likely he did the abusing?

As soon as we heard how fugly Stuart used to take "the torture game" far too seriously, I thought that.

Plus, he's obviously some kind of sociopath-psychopath, and they're generally known to be pathological liars. It would be just like Stuart to fabricate a lie like that just to make Mick feel even more guilty for Stuart going to young offenders in place of Mick.

I also didn't get why Stuart was hunting paedophiles who were after young girls. If he was trying to relate what he was doing to what he (supposedly) suffered, wouldn't he be hunting down pervs who were after teenage boys?

[quote] I still find it inconceivable that poor baby Abi’s only options are Cora or Max & Rainie. Poor kid would be better off with Masood’s aunt and uncle.

True. And it's one of the reasons I can't "get into" this story. It seems like a storyline constructed around which actors were available as opposed to what characters we should actually be seeing.

by Anonymousreply 273July 24, 2018 9:30 PM

Ricky Champ is so fucking fuggo. Stuart should have been adorable looking like Halfway. Champ offends my eyes.

by Anonymousreply 274July 24, 2018 11:30 PM

That’s exactly when it clicked for me too R273!

I totally agree re: making it up to guilt Mick. Speaking of - is Mick the biggest mug ever, or is it just me? He came on EE as some supposed east end tough guy, but he’s proven himself over and over to be a functional idiot and a pussy. Did he even throw a punch at Aiden or was he happy to let some geriatric gangster beat him? They did much the same to Vince - from tough guy to quivering pussy. I don’t blame the actor for wanting out of EE given how the writers wrecked his character.

As for why Stuart hunts the pedos - I think “hunt” is the key word. To him (and other psychos/socios), he is the hunter and everyone else is prey. No doubt, he put that guy in the hospital and probably others.

I can’t get into the Max/Rainie/Baby Abi/Cora story either. No just for the above, but I just can’t understand how the entire Square doesn’t seem to care anymore about what Max did - killed Stephen, tried to kill Jane, threatened Bobby, swindled most of the Square, used Carmel, responsible for his daughter’s death - and that’s just the last year! Never mind his past misdeeds! I thought these hard core East End types never forget wrongs, and hold a grudge to the grave?

Whoever said it upthread, I agree I would gladly trade the entire Stuart storyline (and a few others) for a longer Wilmott-Brown/The Chairman/posh baddies storyline. Another wasted opportunity as far as I’m concerned.

I’m still hoping for a new and hot gay couple to buy the gym and join the Square. In my dreams, said couple would be Paul McNulty and fiancé Andres Santana - or similar, I’m nothing if not open minded.

by Anonymousreply 275July 25, 2018 2:21 AM

So fug Stewart got knocked out by Tina. I'm praying he's dead.

by Anonymousreply 276July 26, 2018 12:02 AM

I agree with all the Stuart comments above. I am also hating Mick for not believing the women. Perhaps some feminist lesson is in the making. I actually enjoy the Slaters as comic relief. Kush should undress in every episode and deserves a gay story line. They seemed to rush Donna off the stage.

by Anonymousreply 277July 26, 2018 12:13 AM

I've also started watching Coronation Street in response to Eastenders ' slide. Not as broadly acted. EE is Dickensian. The Slaters are Dickens's family of petty criminals, the Smallweeds.

by Anonymousreply 278July 26, 2018 12:18 AM

Kush is going to be super spazzed by Shakil's death. He's going to sink into suicidal depression.

by Anonymousreply 279July 26, 2018 12:40 AM

Then realizes he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 280July 26, 2018 12:43 AM

Simply having Denise as his only option should make him realize he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 281July 26, 2018 2:51 AM

I want Shabnam to show up again. Shabnam #2, I mean.

by Anonymousreply 282July 26, 2018 3:06 AM

R282 With Shaki dead and Carmel soon exiting, having Shabnam (and Jade) return would be one way of connecting Kush to a family again. The thing with Denise has always seemed like a means to simply fill time to me. If the last actress doesn't want to return, I'm entirely open to a recast.

by Anonymousreply 283July 26, 2018 3:15 AM

How long will Danny Dyer be off performing in his Harold Pinter play?

by Anonymousreply 284July 26, 2018 10:32 AM

I think it’s for only 6 weeks.

by Anonymousreply 285July 26, 2018 11:27 AM

Danny Dyer is sexy in a daddy sort of way.

by Anonymousreply 286July 26, 2018 12:17 PM

Pasty, flabby, hairy body, though,

by Anonymousreply 287July 26, 2018 12:32 PM

R287 Don't forget the chineck.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288July 26, 2018 7:21 PM

I can’t take one more minute of Stuart. He’s so fucking hideous looking and the “actor” is horrendous. It almost feels like some mentally challenged guy managed to get inside the gates at Elstree, the producer spotted him and said “Would you like a role on EastEnders” and the guy said “Yes, please.” Just the absolute fucking worst. The show deserves to get canned if they’re making casting decisions like this.

by Anonymousreply 289July 26, 2018 10:59 PM

This thing with fugly Stuart is like a really bad movie having nothing to do with anything else that they've simply broken into a few dozen parts and "inserted" into EastEnders.

In that respect, it's very similar to "The Big Heist" with Aidan McGuire that we had to sit through earlier this year.

Another similarity between the two is that both of these bad "movies" star Danny Dyer (Mick Carter) opposite some big, bad villain who's playing mind games with Mick. First Aidan, and now Stuart.

The first one was bad enough. This one's even worse.

Aidan was in 32 episodes, and so far Stuart's logged 25.

I wish he only had seven more to go, but it seems like this bad flick is going to last longer.

by Anonymousreply 290July 27, 2018 2:06 AM

Good point, R290. The fuggo gargoyle playing Stuart is apparently still filming so he might not be finally dead until Halloween. And of course Mick will take the blame for it so Danny Dyer can do his fucking Pinter plays.

by Anonymousreply 291July 27, 2018 2:20 AM

I know there's always a bit of unbelievable nonsense in soap operas, people making stupid decisions and unexpected coincidences are the motors that keep soap operas running. But the stupid actions of the Carter family around ugo Stuart are just too much and are outputting .

by Anonymousreply 292July 27, 2018 12:43 PM

^offputting

by Anonymousreply 293July 27, 2018 12:46 PM

Maybe Johnny Carter will return to the Queen Vic if Mick does time? Linda will need the support.

by Anonymousreply 294July 27, 2018 1:48 PM

Or Lee, this time played by Danny Mac?

by Anonymousreply 295July 27, 2018 5:59 PM

Danny Mac could also play NuBen.

Just stick a pair of glasses on him and give him a hearing aid prop.

We can learn Ben's been working out religiously with his French boyfriend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296July 27, 2018 7:18 PM

Fugtastic Stuart is simply the ugliest main character they've ever had, and that's saying a lot in a soap featuring fugtard Phil and ginger baldy Max.

It's hard to watch so much ugly. He was in nearly every scene again today, made more repellent by a bandage on his skull. Just putrid.

by Anonymousreply 297July 28, 2018 12:20 AM

I couldn’t agree more, R297. He’s genuinely repulsive. The poor guy wasm’t beaten by the Ugly Stick he was downright pummeled by it. And he’s a really bad actor. John Yorke was insane to approve his casting.

by Anonymousreply 298July 28, 2018 1:03 AM

R272 Now that we've seen how Stuart is lying to Halfwit that he was abused by their father in order to get his brother on side, I'm more convinced than ever that he was lying to Mick about the abuse he suffered while in prison.

Denny has the info that can blow Stuart's story about the medal out of the water, and I wonder if anyone will think to check the CCTV footage at e20 to show that he's lying about Whitney coming on to him during their meet-up. They've made such a big thing about these cameras recently.

- R273

by Anonymousreply 299July 31, 2018 9:21 PM

Villains should have some redeeming qualities to be interesting. Witness the Mitchell brothers . Viewers have to identify with a little to watch them. That was when EE had decent writers.

by Anonymousreply 300August 1, 2018 5:24 PM

R300 So true. .. I basically told BBC that in one of their countless FB posts trying to pimp this story. .. When previous regimes decided to turn Dean and Steven into psycho villains, at least the audience had their pasts and their relationships with other characters to draw upon how as to how they could go that way. Moreover, the characters were being played by interesting (watchable) actors.

Like you've implied, Stuart has no redeeming qualities, and even what he's told us about being abused (looking to garner some kind of sympathy as to why he is the way he is) now appears to be lies. Even worse, the writers have just plunked his ugly, repellent ass down into the middle of things having him proceed to eat the show. And on that note, could we have at least one episode where there's absolutely nothing about him or this horrific story?

by Anonymousreply 301August 1, 2018 7:50 PM

He’s thoroughly repellent on every level. I can’t believe some of those idiots over at WW who claim the stupidly named Ricky Champ is “playing a blinder.” No, he ain’t. He’s a piss poor “actor” as well as physically revolting. He might get away with playing Uncle Fester in a sketch in Am Dram but that’s it.

by Anonymousreply 302August 1, 2018 7:59 PM

Ricky Champ turns up as a police officer on one of Tracey Ullman’s Judi Dench skits. He looks even more like Uncle Fester there.

A quick look at his IMDb reveals him to be almost permanently employed. He must have a good agent.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303August 2, 2018 1:04 AM

R303, I guedd he’s got that everyman geezer look that they like to cast. He should only be in tiny bits on everything. Putting him front and center on EE has been an enormous mistake.

by Anonymousreply 304August 2, 2018 1:08 AM

Probably not uncommon some character actors to find more steady work than guys who put themselves out as there as leading men.

"Find me a big bald-headed guy who immediately screams funny .. creepy .. scary .. psycho .. or some combination thereof!"

by Anonymousreply 305August 2, 2018 1:17 AM

Jesus H. Christ, this show has jumped the shark nig time with Stuart, played by THE biggest casting error ever made on this show.

by Anonymousreply 306August 2, 2018 11:44 PM

Oops, BIG time.

by Anonymousreply 307August 2, 2018 11:44 PM

They should have turned Halfway into a villain, at least the audience like him and he's not plug ugly. Stuart came from nowhere like he blackmailed the casting director or something.

by Anonymousreply 308August 2, 2018 11:56 PM

Even if he was the villain he’d still get a lot of airtime and be thoroughly hideous to look at.

They missed a trick with tonight’s episode when Jean said “This keeps getting WORSE” and they didn’t cut to a close up of Stuart.

by Anonymousreply 309August 3, 2018 12:50 AM

The kid who plays Denny is like a fucking robot.

by Anonymousreply 310August 3, 2018 11:28 PM

The only thing good about this Denny is that he's not the last one they had before him.

by Anonymousreply 311August 3, 2018 11:32 PM

The one before him had girlie hair.

by Anonymousreply 312August 3, 2018 11:55 PM

Mo Harris is 82!

by Anonymousreply 313August 4, 2018 1:49 AM

Pobol y Cwm - 4

EastEnders - 0

by Anonymousreply 314August 4, 2018 9:13 PM

Stuart's in the bloody house. Surely this is coming to an 'ead and to an end.

by Anonymousreply 315August 4, 2018 9:32 PM

Danny Dyer Bulge Watch

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316August 4, 2018 10:18 PM

At least he's not trying to squeeze his junk in a pair of skinny jeans for twinks like he usually does.

by Anonymousreply 317August 4, 2018 10:24 PM

I think he’s leaving for good at the end of the year.

by Anonymousreply 318August 4, 2018 11:21 PM

Yummers.

by Anonymousreply 319August 4, 2018 11:28 PM

But upthread they said he had signed a 2 year contract?

by Anonymousreply 320August 5, 2018 12:35 AM

He's leaving to do a Harold Pinter play and then coming back. He's muscling up for the play and is probably on steroids as he doesn't usually have arm muscles like that.

by Anonymousreply 321August 5, 2018 2:33 AM

Contracts are made to be broken, they’re not iron clad. I think they’ll reach a mutual agreement and Mick is either killed off or sent to jail.

by Anonymousreply 322August 5, 2018 2:46 AM

Arm muscles?

by Anonymousreply 323August 5, 2018 7:08 AM

That’s quite ripped for Danny. His arms typically look like wet noodles.

by Anonymousreply 324August 6, 2018 9:12 AM

Danny to film another genealogy show about his Cromwellian ancestors.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 325August 10, 2018 1:29 PM

Those fraus at WW are raving over little Bleu Landau who plays Dennis. Why? He’s absolutely terrible. He acts like he’s in a commercial.

by Anonymousreply 326August 10, 2018 5:54 PM

He's no Jack Webster (Kyran Bowes) that's for sure!

by Anonymousreply 327August 11, 2018 7:50 PM

He sure ain’t, R327. I’d be rooting for Dennis to have his leg amputated!

by Anonymousreply 328August 12, 2018 4:14 AM

Can we have Kat recite the name of every street in London during one entire episode and just get it over with?

I'm sure her boys would be proud of her.

by Anonymousreply 329August 12, 2018 10:45 PM

All those streets will be useful when she finally turns to her rightful profession-whoring.

by Anonymousreply 330August 12, 2018 11:09 PM

So it's official, then.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 331August 13, 2018 1:26 AM

I notice the prediction of a a new "supercouple" uses her gay and lesbian couples on Emmerdale and Corrie as example.

I, too, imagine she might recast Ben and finally write for the character again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332August 13, 2018 1:33 AM

She has to be an improvement over John Yorke.

by Anonymousreply 333August 13, 2018 1:33 AM

I'm far more interested in watching little baddies Jagger and Stix than anything having to do with Stuart.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 334August 13, 2018 9:48 PM

This scene gave me a flashback to when Christian and Syed worked in the kitchen together.

btw - Are Hunter and Louise supposed to still be an item?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335August 13, 2018 9:54 PM

Finally, did Sharon install her very own spray tanning booth in Michelle's old bedroom?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 336August 13, 2018 9:59 PM

Between Max/Rainie (who have zero chemistry together) and the Taylors tonight’s episode was pretty much unwatchable. And Stuart wasn’t even in it.

by Anonymousreply 337August 14, 2018 3:11 AM

Tiff and this Jagger character. I hope this signals the end of whatever they were doing with her and Bernie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 338August 17, 2018 6:44 PM

🙈 OMG ....... Now we are possibly going to be offended by a possible affair between Keanu and that fat cow Sharon? Say it isn't so !

It was bad enough that we almost had to deal with a possible incestuous love affair between BigButt Bernie and the suggestion that Keanu was the baby daddy. Fortunately, that was nipped in the bud due to audience outrage. I sincerely hope they do the same with Keanu and Sharon. She's a fat, hot mess whose fashion sense is on par with the teens in Walford. She looked ridiculous on Friday in her short skirt and sneakers. UGH!

Keanu is a sweet, hard working young man, despite his mother, brother Keegan, and the rest of the f'd up Taylor clan. Find a nice girl for him, please. Someone his own age!

by Anonymousreply 339August 21, 2018 5:56 AM

R335 Louise dumped Hunter when she finally caught him in one lie too many, and realized he was nothing more than a liar and a user. You would think that she'd done it a long time ago when Hunter filmed them on tape having sex in the office, and sent the link to Phil.

by Anonymousreply 340August 21, 2018 6:00 AM

R340 Thanks for the recap of that. I remember it now.

R339 Dear gawd. She looked so ridiculous in that outfit, not to mention the bad tan and those awful extensions. Keanu can't be that desperate. If they go forward with this awful pairing, it'll be right up there with Denise and Kush in my book.

by Anonymousreply 341August 21, 2018 6:24 AM

Terrible time for Sharon to hook up with Keanu. She looks like a bleached orange whale. She should have been forced to get a personal trainer months ago to prep for this.

by Anonymousreply 342August 21, 2018 4:56 PM

Why does head = nut in Dyer Rhyming Slang?

by Anonymousreply 343August 21, 2018 5:20 PM

Oh, and I forgot to mention Masood and Kathy? .. They've been hinting at this ever since the samosa "storyline." .. Another eye-rolling non-starter.

And Bernie might as well move in with Ted.

by Anonymousreply 344August 21, 2018 6:09 PM

Bernie/Ted storyline is SO FUCKING DULL.

by Anonymousreply 345August 21, 2018 7:24 PM

Would have been far more interesting, if drunk Kush had allowed himself to be picked up by a foxy gaiter.

We'd later learn he's always been bi curious, and since he was in some kind of "you only leave once" mood, he finally dared to go for it.

by Anonymousreply 346August 21, 2018 10:07 PM

^^^ "you only LIVE once"

by Anonymousreply 347August 22, 2018 12:53 AM

Kush and Hunter-Kunter.

by Anonymousreply 348August 22, 2018 2:37 AM

With that God awful orange tan and that fake blonde hair extensions, Sharon is turning into Ms. Donna Trump.

Even Mel looks like a frumpy dumpy sleeze instead of the "Professional Business Woman" she's trying to pass herself off as.

Bernie's clothes, much like the Grinch's heart, are always two sizes too small.

by Anonymousreply 349August 23, 2018 1:02 PM

There's no way the actress who plays Bernie can pass for a schoolgirl anymore. She looks like Tiffs mum when they're together.

by Anonymousreply 350August 23, 2018 3:48 PM

Mmm lucky Sharon gets to sample the delights down Keanu's pants. You can see they're trying to make her look sexier for the plot.

by Anonymousreply 351August 23, 2018 3:55 PM

If that's there idea of "sexy," then the hair, makeup, and wardrobe folks must be going for MILF porn parody.

by Anonymousreply 352August 23, 2018 10:20 PM

Sharon looks as if she's pregnant with twins. Keanu would have so many gorgeous girls throwing themselves at him, he wouldn't look twice at Sharon.

The EE devotees are happy because they think Sharon is attractive, just like they think Phil and Max are attractive.

by Anonymousreply 353August 25, 2018 1:01 AM

You mean Brits, R353? They have different standards. They actually thought Robbie Williams was “lovely” and he has the face of a ferret.

by Anonymousreply 354August 25, 2018 1:09 AM

R354, I'm British and I think nearly everyone on EE is fug as fuck, but those over on Digital Spy and The Walford Web maintain the myth that 'legacy' characters like Sharon are attractive. I once started a thread on Digital Spy about how unrealistic the Michelle/16 year old boy romance was because she was fat and frumpy and they all exploded and screamed that she was slim and attractive.

by Anonymousreply 355August 26, 2018 1:17 AM

I thought Jenna Russell (NuMichelle) was attractive.. She wasn’t stick thin but she wasn’t fat, either. The girl who plays Bernie is fat. The gal who played Heather was fat.

by Anonymousreply 356August 26, 2018 1:22 AM

EE really missed a trick by not scooping up Henry Golding from that BBC travel show he was hosting and create a role on the show for him.

by Anonymousreply 357August 26, 2018 2:33 AM

Sharon used to be really attractive in the mid 90s and again when she returned in 2001-2005. Even when she came back in 2012 she was still hot for a while till she let herself go. Now all she can wear is baggy black tops and that awful hair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 358August 26, 2018 8:26 PM

In Thursday's episode, when anxious Ted showed up early at The Vic when Halfwit was opening up, Ted approached Halfwit saying, "I just need you to do me a favor ...."

But before Ted could explain what he wanted, Halfwit interjected with the rather startled response, "Look Ted, I know you're lonely, but ...."

Exactly what did Halfwit think "lonely Ted" wanted from him?

by Anonymousreply 359August 26, 2018 8:43 PM

His arse

by Anonymousreply 360August 26, 2018 9:05 PM

Thanks, R360. That's what I thought. Just wanted to make sure I hadn't missed something.

by Anonymousreply 361August 26, 2018 9:14 PM

Halfwit was being awfully presumptuous.

So Tiffany is being groomed for sex by that gang? Yawn.

by Anonymousreply 362August 26, 2018 9:16 PM

Surprised Carmel isn't ecstatic that Kushy has found a hot young girl of childbearing age.

One of her big issues with old Denise was that she wouldn't get any grandchildren out it.

Talia's cute. I hope we see more of her.

by Anonymousreply 363August 26, 2018 9:25 PM

I'd love to see Kush's big cock. There are very few hot guys on this show

by Anonymousreply 364August 26, 2018 9:46 PM

I do love seeing Kush’s hot feets, though.

by Anonymousreply 365August 26, 2018 10:37 PM

That was some bulge Mick woke Kathy up with.

Did Dyer stick a sock in his boxer briefs?

by Anonymousreply 366August 26, 2018 10:43 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 367August 27, 2018 2:01 AM

Uggh, who cares? Dyer has all the sex appeal of a wet sock.

by Anonymousreply 368August 27, 2018 5:08 AM

I’m liking Keanu and Sharon.

by Anonymousreply 369August 29, 2018 4:57 AM

Look at that stud. Lucky Sharon! She deserves it after years with Phil. The last decent cock she has was Jack Branning!

(I'd still prefer Nigel Harman though)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370August 29, 2018 8:48 PM

I find it unbelievable that he'd be attracted to her.

First, Kush and Denise, now this.

by Anonymousreply 371August 29, 2018 9:45 PM

Sharon is a gorgeous woman

by Anonymousreply 372August 30, 2018 12:31 AM

Sharon looks like Miss Piggy with a fake tan.

by Anonymousreply 373August 31, 2018 4:59 AM

And don't forget those ghastly extensions.

by Anonymousreply 374August 31, 2018 6:13 AM

Oh dear God fucking fuggo Stuart is back. And he was shirtless. I almost threw up my dinner.

by Anonymousreply 375August 31, 2018 11:20 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 376September 1, 2018 1:56 PM

That exercise video of hers came out nearly 10 years ago (Dec. 2008).

EE's solution has been to dress her in black for that supposed 'slimming' effect, just like they did with Jossa.

by Anonymousreply 377September 1, 2018 8:39 PM

Who throws their mother out of his house where she is living? Why isn't Ian the most hated character on EE?

by Anonymousreply 378September 1, 2018 8:40 PM

Sharon looks like a female Donald Trump, massive round belly and dark orange skin, with ghastly dry looking blonde extensions.

It's a revolting pairing but EE does excel at these and because she's a legacy character the fraus at WW and DS are all for it.

by Anonymousreply 379September 2, 2018 12:34 AM

Who else thinks obese Bernie policing Ted's diet is ridiculous?

Fuggo Stuart back again. The actor just can't really act either.

by Anonymousreply 380September 2, 2018 12:35 AM

If Keanu has a thing for older women, he should have stuck with the one who hired him as an escort.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381September 2, 2018 2:01 AM

The dentist is gorgeous. As is Kush. England is greatly improved by brown men.

by Anonymousreply 382September 3, 2018 2:15 PM

Phil’s gone for two months? I keep hearing from UK friends that Steve McFadden has an ongoing health issue.

by Anonymousreply 383September 3, 2018 9:43 PM

[quote The dentist is gorgeous. As is Kush. England is greatly improved by brown men.

The way Adam likes to show off his chest by wearing athletic-fit shirts and rolling up his sleeves to show off his arm muscles makes me think he might be gay... lol! .. Could he be looking for "Susan" to beard for him? .. It wouldn't surprise me if that brand of "humor" would be the type of thing they'd do in the Billy-Honey comedy.

btw - I want to see more of the blond mechanic at The Arches.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 384September 3, 2018 10:47 PM

Hunter? More like Cunter.

by Anonymousreply 385September 5, 2018 10:12 AM

I’m all for Ray raping Hunter and Mel gunning him down when she finds out.

by Anonymousreply 386September 5, 2018 1:41 PM

R386 we don't joke about rape on the DL. Is it me or was it very desperate/horny of Sharon to tell Keanu to meet her on A Street?

It reminded me of Notes on a Scandal, when Cate Blanchett sagged that schoolboy beside a rail bridge in the seedy part of North London..

by Anonymousreply 387September 5, 2018 6:25 PM

SHAGGED! sagged was a Freudian slip!

by Anonymousreply 388September 5, 2018 6:26 PM

So, do we think Linda shot Stuart or is she covering for someone else?

by Anonymousreply 389September 5, 2018 9:36 PM

Covering for Mick, who will be jailed in time for his sabbatical in the West End.

by Anonymousreply 390September 6, 2018 1:36 AM

I think Linda is covering for Mick - but I don’t think Mick did it, but to coincide with his sabbatical for the West End play, he’ll be arrested. How many times are Mick and Linda going to swear “no more secrets” to each other, and then go about keeping major secrets from each other? Ugh!

Dylan is too obvious, Halfway was too undone by it all to have done it, Linda seems to think she’s covering for Mick. Also, Mick would be too easy. For whatever reason, don’t see it as Shirley either.

Suspect wise for me comes down to Tina and Whitney. Tina did say she was calling the ambulance, but we know she didn’t; Whitney made the comment about not being afraid, not needing a man to protect her AND she erased some of Halfway’s texts with Stuart.

Are there any rumours of anyone else leaving the Square?

by Anonymousreply 391September 6, 2018 1:53 AM

How many people live in that henhouse with one bathroom?

by Anonymousreply 392September 6, 2018 6:36 AM

R392 By my count, 11.

Martin, Stacey

Kat, Mo, Jean, Tiffany, Whitney, Haley

Lily, Arthur, Hope

I don't know where Bex lives. Did she move in with Sonia? If not, then it's 12.

And then, Haley's pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 393September 6, 2018 7:17 AM

Jaysus. I’m amazed every woman there between 15 and 50 hasn’t had her tubes tied due to the trauma of communal living.

by Anonymousreply 394September 6, 2018 11:06 AM

R387, I wasn’t joking. I really would like to see a storyline where Hunter got raped by his idol Ray and Mel gunned him down, leading to her departure.

by Anonymousreply 395September 6, 2018 1:02 PM

I suppose Martin, Stacey, and Baby Hope (in a crib) are in one bedroom.

Before all of the other women descended on No. 31. it seemed like the place was already cramped. When Whitney moved in, there was talk about about how she'd be sharing a room with Lily.

We just heard that Mo and Kat sleep in the same room. Maybe they moved into Bex's room? (Again, I'm not sure if she moved out.)

It seems like Tiffany is the same room with Whitney now. Is Lily still with them?

Haley is usually shown sleeping on the sofa downstairs.

That leaves Arthur and Jean. Do they have him stashed in a hall closet .. lol! .. But I have no idea where Jean sleeps. .. The bathtub? .. Or, maybe she's so wired all the time that she never sleeps.

by Anonymousreply 396September 6, 2018 8:50 PM

I think Aunt Babe shot that fuggo Stuart.

by Anonymousreply 397September 11, 2018 4:01 PM

Ritchie ??

Now would have been the perfect time to introduce a NuJonathan Carter -- a more self-assured, sophisticated, and hotter rendition (who also dresses better) -- and have him show up with his sexy, hotshot lawyer boyfriend who'd take the case with Jon assisting.

by Anonymousreply 398September 11, 2018 10:12 PM

Ted Reilly (NuJohnny) is going to star in a theatre production of Beautiful Thing in Bristol next month playing-a gay teen in the East End.

by Anonymousreply 399September 11, 2018 10:29 PM

Good luck to Ted, but I don't want him back.

by Anonymousreply 400September 11, 2018 10:40 PM

I’m a bit disappointed that DI Kebble and DCI Marsden aren’t the ones investigating the shooting.

The whole Sharon-Keanu storyline is ridiculous in my opinion. It really doesn’t match with how they’ve written him. As is the fact a fit, muscular 20-something Keanu was beat by a near 60 yo out of ship transplant recipient Phil. I thought Keanu was embracing his “dark side” since beating the youth gang kids. Guess he’s just going to stay a pussy, like Mick who acts the hard man, but isn’t at all.

Guesses on who Phil is involved with in the shady Portugal deal? I was wondering if it was Keanu’s father as I read he’s supposed to show up at some point. But now thinking Ray may be involved.

Also, on Ray - he’s a highly placed undercover cop yet his sister is some mob queen?? Was he always a cop or is this some new rewrite?

Some of these storylines of late are just ridiculous and unbelievable. It’s like the writers are just throwing stuff out there, seeing what sticks, what works. There were some storylines with much better potential from the whole Weyland story they should have kept and let play out instead of wrapping them all up so quickly and so badly.

by Anonymousreply 401September 13, 2018 5:20 PM

DCBC, I totally forgot that Ray’s sister is a mob queen. Like, WTF?

by Anonymousreply 402September 13, 2018 5:54 PM

Maybe Ray's some kind of double, triple agent? .. When asked about Ray's sister Ciara, Mahon said: "I don't think the apple falls far from the tree, so certainly they are not a family who shy away from different measures to get what they want."

by Anonymousreply 403September 13, 2018 8:55 PM

I want Keanu's big shaved cock in me

by Anonymousreply 404September 13, 2018 11:36 PM

Is June Brown still in the cast?

by Anonymousreply 405September 15, 2018 12:11 PM

Yes, R405, although she’s been offscreen for several months. Dot will apparently be back soon and will be joined in a few episodes by, of all people, Dr. Legg.

by Anonymousreply 406September 15, 2018 2:00 PM

She needs a facelift.

by Anonymousreply 407September 16, 2018 9:48 AM

Has anyone figured out that it's more than likely Psycho Stuart shot himself?

by Anonymousreply 408September 17, 2018 5:54 AM

Stuart's daughter, who shows up put of nowhere and whose phone call indicates she knew about the shooting before she arrived, shot him. Mark my words.

by Anonymousreply 409September 17, 2018 5:44 PM

Ruby did it. After he raped her.

by Anonymousreply 410September 17, 2018 5:50 PM

I'm ready to register a complaint to Ofcom over the grossness of Stuart being topless.

by Anonymousreply 411September 18, 2018 9:32 PM

Stuart's a hot bear!

by Anonymousreply 412September 18, 2018 9:48 PM

Stuart is as fugly as it gets.

by Anonymousreply 413September 18, 2018 10:31 PM

Disgusting fugtastic Stuart woke up today and whispered that Mick Carter shot him.

I don't know why they have ruled out him shooting himself.

by Anonymousreply 414September 19, 2018 12:29 AM

Dot Cotton is what did it.

by Anonymousreply 415September 19, 2018 4:57 PM

Stuart is one scary psycho m*th"*rf*ck*r !

by Anonymousreply 416September 19, 2018 5:10 PM

I 💟 Dot !

by Anonymousreply 417September 19, 2018 5:11 PM

Please, enough of that fat, boozy slut Sharon and her affair with boy toy Keanu.

Keanu's really looking hot lately, but OMG, Sharon and her tent tops and miniskirts, give us a break.

Keanu is now officially $haron's gigolo.

by Anonymousreply 418September 19, 2018 5:16 PM

Yes! More discussion about yellow diarrhea and buckets of vomit, please!

Yorke has to have something about shit or puke every week. It's worse than O'Connor's "fascination" with the overflowing trash bins and marauding foxes. But this was too much.

by Anonymousreply 419September 19, 2018 9:34 PM

So has Amy only pretended to be five years old these past few years?

by Anonymousreply 420September 19, 2018 9:59 PM

The young actress playing Stuart’s daughter is good.

by Anonymousreply 421September 20, 2018 1:00 PM

I made the mistake of trying to eat a sandwich in front of EE tonight and the sight of fug Stuart's grizzled chest hair almost made me regurgitate it. Just disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 422September 21, 2018 11:49 PM

Stuart is played by a repulsive looking, extremely bad actor. Just. The. Worst.

by Anonymousreply 423September 22, 2018 12:15 AM

I have no idea who the actor is playing Stuart, but he plays the part to perfection. The night he was shot was one of the creepiest episodes ever.

What part did Dennis play in all this? You just know that little bastard did something, and Sharon is far "too busy" lately to even notice.

by Anonymousreply 424September 24, 2018 3:40 AM

Really, 424? You think Ricky Champ plays Stuart to perfection? Really? He’s pretty much hated on all the message boards I go on for good reason. He’s Fugly McFugmaster and a crap actor.

by Anonymousreply 425September 24, 2018 9:16 PM

[quote] What part did Dennis play in all this?

One thing I've been thinking about is, they didn't show Stuart got into The Vic the night of the shooting. They made a point of showing Shirley with her trusty baseball bat locking the place up and bolting the doors from the inside. But later on, they showed Stuart in the men's room talking to himself in the mirror. .. So I'm wondering if Dennis may have given Stuart a way in? .. either by somewhere inside and letting him in one of the back doors or actually getting Stuart a key. .. Didn't they mention not that long ago that Sharon still had keys to The Vic? .. And last week, I think Shirley said something about how she couldn't find her key to the barrel room? .. Anyway, we know Dennis did something for Stuart, because Stuart gifted the boy with his prized brass knuckles as payment.

by Anonymousreply 426September 24, 2018 10:30 PM

The fact that this Fraser considers someone as gross and demented as Stuart to be "royalty" negates the entire image that he's supposed to be some kind of omniscient prison kingpin.

by Anonymousreply 427September 25, 2018 9:50 PM

Could someone from the UK explain to me why Mick -- who hasn't actually been convicted of anything yet and is simply on remand awaiting trial -- being kept in a prison environment with convicted criminals? According to the 1999 "Prison Rules," unconvinced and convicted are supposed to be segregated:

(2) Unconvicted prisoners:

[quote] (a) shall be kept out of contact with convicted prisoners as far as the governor considers it can reasonably be done, unless and to the extent that they have consented to share residential accommodation or participate in any activity with convicted prisoners; and

[quote] (b) shall under no circumstances be required to share a cell with a convicted prisoner.

The Rules also say the unconvicted prisoners can wear their own clothes if they want, and "may send and receive as many letters and may receive as many visits as he wishes within such limits .... "

by Anonymousreply 428September 26, 2018 6:20 AM

I liked the sweaters Den and the other convicts wore at Dickens Hill-grey with blue neck piping.

by Anonymousreply 429September 26, 2018 2:22 PM

Mick's almost as ill tempered as Stuart.

He's also a few chips short of a Beale's Fish 'n' Chips Happy Meal.

by Anonymousreply 430September 26, 2018 6:33 PM

Danny Dyer’s play does not start until January. Mick’s gonna be out of commission for a long while.

by Anonymousreply 431September 26, 2018 7:05 PM

Does he get his big cock out again?

by Anonymousreply 432September 26, 2018 9:14 PM

Mick has gone mental and broken a guy's hand. This is the guy who was too afraid to attack ancient Aidan when he tried to beat him up.

Good to see Mick being menacing at last and Danny Dyer playing a gangster.

by Anonymousreply 433September 30, 2018 5:35 AM

Dennis is Walford's NuGangster.

by Anonymousreply 434October 1, 2018 4:55 AM

"... girls. Or boys."

And yeah, "either way" would be interesting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 435October 1, 2018 11:57 PM

Did that cheap kitchen table at No. 55 survive? The legs don't look sturdy enough to support that.

by Anonymousreply 436October 2, 2018 1:23 AM

Eastenders is turning into some gross comedy with this Sharon/Keanu affair. Sharon is twice his age and more than twice his size and it just looks ridiculous.

If they wanted to cougar him they should have paired him with Mel, at least she's attractive and smaller than him.

by Anonymousreply 437October 2, 2018 2:24 AM

R428, EastEnders doesn’t make any effort to portray any legal matters properly. For example, the custody battle between Max & Tanya’s mother for Abi’s baby daughter. Tanya’s mother’s age means she wouldn’t even be considered for custody of a baby. Absolutely no chance. Also Jack thinking he had any chance of keeping Ronnie’s son that wasn’t biologically his. Total non-starter as well. Also, the Carters selling the freehold of the pub without Mick’s consent. There’s now a procedure in place that would effectively make the fraud Shirley committed impossible. And so on. They just don’t care about the law or realistic regulatory procedures on this show (nor on Holby or Casualty either — seems to be a BBC Continuing Drama thing).

by Anonymousreply 438October 2, 2018 3:29 AM

This show has been patently ridiculous for years.

by Anonymousreply 439October 2, 2018 4:25 AM

Sharon's fake hair and fake tan, is just so awful !

What's next ? Dot having an affair with Mr. Murray?

by Anonymousreply 440October 2, 2018 5:27 PM

At least we got our weekly dose of someone about to vomit out of the way during the Monday episode.

by Anonymousreply 441October 2, 2018 9:30 PM

Linda believing fuglimic Stuart over Mick stretches credulity but I suppose they need an excuse for her not to visit him in prison.

by Anonymousreply 442October 5, 2018 7:12 AM

Why the fuck is fugly Stuart in the longest scenes possible on this damn show? And he’s given monologues? Besides being painful to look at the guy is a terrible actor.

by Anonymousreply 443October 5, 2018 2:30 PM

I was sure Stuart was going to make Linda a member of the "#MeToo" movement? Why on earth would anyone, let alone a woman, want to be all alone in a room with Stuart? I'm sure Stuart will send a video of Linda at his apartment to Mick.

by Anonymousreply 444October 5, 2018 4:03 PM

At least Sharon is looking hot these days. Again

by Anonymousreply 445October 5, 2018 4:56 PM

What? .. Did she cut off her fake hair, stop using Coppertone tanning spray, and lose 40 lbs?

by Anonymousreply 446October 5, 2018 8:14 PM

No, R446. Still as bovine and Cheeto toned as ever.

by Anonymousreply 447October 6, 2018 10:30 PM

Sharon is looking horrendous and twice the size of 19 year old Keanu.

by Anonymousreply 448October 8, 2018 2:15 AM

Sharon's only halfway decent asset are her legs, but they're getting a tad chunky. But I'm sure if she keeps doing her Keanu leg lifts on a regular basis, they'll be toned and tightened in faster that you can say " fuck me, baby!"

by Anonymousreply 449October 8, 2018 4:00 AM

Someone no longer with the show told me that when the New Year’s episodes of Dennis being stabbed to death were being shot Leticia Dean was going through a very painful marriage break-up. In fact it was so bad that poor Tish had to be spoonfed her lines in early scenes. They finally had to write the character as nearly catatonix because that’s how Tish was in real life. It’s a good thing she was leaving the show, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 450October 8, 2018 5:04 AM

Oops, sorry, CATATONIC. Well, you get the gist. Poor Tish.

by Anonymousreply 451October 8, 2018 5:05 AM

When will Kat and Keanu discover Uber?

by Anonymousreply 452October 10, 2018 11:56 AM

R452 Not until Kat has recited every street name in London.

by Anonymousreply 453October 10, 2018 7:48 PM

CATATONIX ........ I have their Christmas album. They're [italic] Fabulous !

by Anonymousreply 454October 10, 2018 8:14 PM

Haha, R454.

I must admit last night’s episode was impressive. Louisa Lytton was very good. And Lacey Turner’s facial reactions are always the best. Her WTF looks, both for drama and comedy, are fantastic.

by Anonymousreply 455October 10, 2018 9:38 PM

Since TPTB can't be bothered with any kind of gay storyline on this show, I'm just going to assume that the two cute mechanics from The Arches are boyfriends in love.

With their combined salaries and some savings, they've now got enough money to move into the small flat that Lee and Whitney used to rent from Jack.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 456October 11, 2018 9:37 AM

R450 any more gossip?

by Anonymousreply 457October 11, 2018 1:20 PM

I thought there would be some major cast announcements by now.

by Anonymousreply 458October 11, 2018 2:00 PM

Next Keanu takes up with Mo. Finally found a job...as a man whore.

by Anonymousreply 459October 12, 2018 7:10 PM

Keanu and Sharon = Brando and Leigh in Streetcar. Yep.

by Anonymousreply 460October 12, 2018 7:13 PM

More like Myra McQueen and Diego on Hollyoaks (minus the intentional humor).

by Anonymousreply 461October 12, 2018 7:22 PM

Leticia Dean REALLY should have hired a personal trainer for this storyline. There’s no excuse for how bad she looks. It’s very arrogant of her.

by Anonymousreply 462October 12, 2018 11:58 PM

Some of Jaeger's boys look like they could be the new gay storyline.

by Anonymousreply 463October 13, 2018 12:20 AM

It's the least Leticia Dean could have done r462. Danny Walters worked out, buffed up, and lost twenty pounds. And it certainly shows !

by Anonymousreply 464October 13, 2018 12:28 AM

I think the least she could have done is watch her own exercise DVD from 8 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 465October 13, 2018 12:38 AM

LOL, R465.

by Anonymousreply 466October 13, 2018 1:11 AM

Lol R465 so true. She's been getting bigger and bigger, there must be some reason for it apart from overeating. I've heard nothing but good things about Leticia so I wish her well

by Anonymousreply 467October 13, 2018 10:43 AM

Leticia is just going to Spain every weekend and gorging on pies, simple as.

by Anonymousreply 468October 13, 2018 12:37 PM

Keanu has puzzling taste in women. .. First, he's attracted to petite, fair, Swedish blonde, Ingrid, who's around his same age. Now, he's going for hefty, orange, Sharon with the totally fake hair ropes who's old enough to be his mother+. .. Yet for some reason, he couldn't muster even going on another date with that nice, older blonde woman who hired him when he was an escort (R381)?

by Anonymousreply 469October 13, 2018 8:03 PM

Hey, R469, he’s only 19, his taste will settle down in time.

by Anonymousreply 470October 13, 2018 10:55 PM

I guess Bonnie Langford is wowing the crowd in "42nd Street."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 471October 17, 2018 2:25 AM

Going to see her in it the week after Christmas. It closes January 5th.

by Anonymousreply 472October 17, 2018 9:43 PM

Why were they calling her Barb?

by Anonymousreply 473October 17, 2018 10:17 PM

I get the idea that Jagger and his crew are calling Bernie that as an insult, just to indicate that she's a non-entity to them, and they really don't care what her name is. It's just something with a "B". They've heard "Bernie" from Tiff and have been corrected, but continue with "Barb" as a joke to show that's what they think she is.

by Anonymousreply 474October 17, 2018 10:35 PM

Barb is the name of the fat girl teen in Stranger Things. Finally, a Netflux reference on EE!

by Anonymousreply 475October 18, 2018 12:05 AM

Sharon said she felt like mutton dressed as lamb in last night's episode when she was daaannnn the puuubb. Funny, she was wearing exactly the same drab clothes she always does.

by Anonymousreply 476October 20, 2018 7:30 PM

Keanu is a nineteen year old boy with raging hormones. Sharon is the older woman with years of experience, and wants to fuck 24/7. She's doing things to him that he's never known before. Just be grateful that we're not being exposed to Sharon's explicit whorish bedroom skills. What we're seeing is more than enough.

by Anonymousreply 477October 21, 2018 5:42 PM

I bet Sharon liked Keanu to pound her in her poop chute.

by Anonymousreply 478October 21, 2018 5:44 PM

R476 Someone told Sharon that black clothing will make her look fifty pounds slimmer.

by Anonymousreply 479October 21, 2018 5:45 PM

R479, it worked for Yul Brynner but never anybody else.

by Anonymousreply 480October 21, 2018 5:56 PM

Egad, r478, thats your dream, not Sharon's.

by Anonymousreply 481October 21, 2018 5:57 PM

Oh, come ON, R481, Sharon BEGGED Wicksy for anal and he wouldn’t give it to her. Dennis and Grant gave it to her quite often, I should imagine, but not Phil.

by Anonymousreply 482October 21, 2018 9:40 PM

This will be one sad week if it’s the one where Dr. Legg croaks.

by Anonymousreply 483October 22, 2018 5:24 PM

Robbie, fingering Dot's Garibaldis while Doctor Legg's in the horsepital!

by Anonymousreply 484October 23, 2018 6:33 PM

Oh, R484, PUHLEEZE.

So who’s the major character from years past who Dean Gaffney (Robbie) was referring to in a recent interview? I hope it’s Bianca but it will probably be Ricky.

by Anonymousreply 485October 23, 2018 6:36 PM

I fucking hate Jean. The actress is doing a great job of making me want her to be dropkicked into the Thames.

by Anonymousreply 486October 23, 2018 6:41 PM

I think the actress who plays her is good, R486. Haylee’s banshee yell on last night’s episode made me want to dropkick HER into the Thames.

by Anonymousreply 487October 23, 2018 9:13 PM

I just don't want another rape saga so soon after Linda's everlasting one. In real life she would have screamed blue murder and pushed Dean away, not silently submitted.

Karen and Louise both find out about the monstrosity that is Sheanu this week.

by Anonymousreply 488October 24, 2018 12:11 AM

Sheanu have both sworn on their family's lives that their affair is over now.

by Anonymousreply 489October 25, 2018 11:24 PM

Had to laugh (and agree) when Karen screamed at Sharon that she'd react the same way if was her (precious) Denny. .. Let's keep that story in mind for 2025.

Also, I prefer how Dot pronounces Keanu, "Ken-you."

by Anonymousreply 490October 26, 2018 3:37 AM

Sheanu ?

Shamu and Keanu ?

🐋 + 🏊 = Sheanu

by Anonymousreply 491October 27, 2018 4:51 AM

Blecch to all. I hate combined names.

by Anonymousreply 492October 27, 2018 5:12 AM

Oates on the future of The Carters.

(She loves them, and they're not going anywhere.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 493October 29, 2018 1:06 AM

She also promises more diversity.

(Near the end of this article.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 494October 29, 2018 1:10 AM

^^^ Sorry. Wrong link above. The part about LGBT characters is at the end of this article.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 495October 29, 2018 1:12 AM

EE is set in Hackney, home of the famous gay club the Dalston Superstore. It's a mecca for young gay hipsters and this should be reflected in the spazzy Square. We need a bossy power bottom who works in finance and an angry top who's a journalist to keep him in line. Maybe a couple of beautiful lesbians as all the gay women so far on the soap have been fuglettas.

by Anonymousreply 496October 29, 2018 10:55 AM

I see where the lovely David Witts (ex-Joey Branning) is currently starring as "Fiyero" in the West End production of "Wicked."

Two of the boys in the ensemble cast have this little program they do called "The Jonny & Scott Show."

They recently interviewed David. .. It's silly, but rather engaging.

So what's David's story? .. "Little spoon?" .. yum!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 497October 30, 2018 1:22 AM

David’s gorgeous. I bet he’s at least dabbled in the homosex.

by Anonymousreply 498October 30, 2018 1:44 PM

What the fuck has Ian been eating?

by Anonymousreply 499November 1, 2018 5:56 AM

There’s no excuse for Adam Woodyatt’s weight gain over the years. They should threaten him with job termination. The press hardly gives a shit about the show like it used to so there wouldn’t be as big an outcry.

by Anonymousreply 500November 1, 2018 8:14 PM

Based on what we were told during that 2017 PSA on Ian's diabetic condition -- given his current obese state -- he should either have gone blind, lost a limb, or died by now.

As I recall, that "story" was all written around Woodyatt's real life marathon training and resulting weight loss being done to support his son who had been injured in a car accident.

What the hell happened?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 501November 1, 2018 9:48 PM

The fat is one thing - what gives with the hair?!

by Anonymousreply 502November 2, 2018 10:46 AM

And the teeth!

by Anonymousreply 503November 2, 2018 1:58 PM

Ian's eating all of the profits.

by Anonymousreply 504November 3, 2018 4:02 AM

Jesus Christ, the guy who plays Keegan can’t act for shit.

by Anonymousreply 505November 3, 2018 4:16 AM

Touching scene between Hayley, Keanu and The Baybee in the hospital. He would be so much better with that nice middle-class Scandinavian nanny tho. Men are so schoopid!

by Anonymousreply 506November 3, 2018 9:43 AM

I dint think the media would really care aboyr Ian weight gain as much as Sharon's.

When she returned to the show in 2001 the soap press were vicious in labelling her "Miss Piggy" due to her nose and long extensions. In recent years she's really piled the weight on. I think there must be other factors in play as Leticia Dean released an exercise video years ago after spouting the value of healthy living..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 507November 3, 2018 10:31 AM

Waaaaay too much Hayley last week.

by Anonymousreply 508November 3, 2018 9:43 PM

R508 And it only gets worse.

by Anonymousreply 509November 3, 2018 9:50 PM

R509...uggh. She’s not a bad actress but she’s not easy on the eyes and she has a tendency to yell a lot of her lines. She also has zero chemistry with the guy playing Keanu.

by Anonymousreply 510November 4, 2018 11:18 PM

Sick of seeing grossetta Sharon pawing at Keanu and the cameramen desperately trying to make him look the same size as her instead of smaller.

by Anonymousreply 511November 5, 2018 3:15 AM

She's pre-menopausal and probably doesn't give a damn.

But seriously ..... What the hell does she see when she looks in the mirror? Those nasty extensions that look like they haven't been properly cleaned in months? The overdone spray tan/tanning booth skin that looks like a well roasted turkey? The overly short skirts, just like Louise sluts to school in? Good Lord, why don't women realize those trappings don't make them look youthful, they make them look like fat, old fools. She'll still be dressing like that when she's Dot's age. And probably still on EE.

by Anonymousreply 512November 5, 2018 4:24 AM

Her legs are her best feature. Not by most standards, but at least they are not fat.

She has what someone here described as having a WWII figure, like Catherine Zeta Jones: a bosom, round mid-section, flat ass and toothpick legs.

by Anonymousreply 513November 5, 2018 4:56 AM

I suspect Leticia Dean is well and truly going through the menopause right about now.

by Anonymousreply 514November 5, 2018 9:23 PM

She has a lovely face if she'd just lose weight, get a flattering haircut and wear some tasteful, colourful clothes instead of all black.

Oh and less tan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 515November 5, 2018 10:03 PM

So tired of spatastic Keegan trying to emote all over the square and failing.

But today was a great day for me! Horrible wizened Carmel has gone to Dubai and won't be returning. Now we just need freeze dried Denise to join her.

by Anonymousreply 516November 6, 2018 12:23 AM

R516 Wouldn't expect "Denise" exiting anytime too soon. Daran Little recently tweeted that he was "knee deep in Kat Moon, Jean Slater, Denise Fox and Linda Carter."

by Anonymousreply 517November 6, 2018 12:31 AM

Can’t believe fuggo Stuart will still be on thr show as late as January.

by Anonymousreply 518November 7, 2018 11:18 PM

I think Ian has been gobbling up the samosas.

Too bad, he was looking slender, but seriously, most people who lose weight eventually gain some or all of it back. Cut him some slack, I think most of us have been, or are, in his shoes. It's a tough battle.

by Anonymousreply 519November 9, 2018 6:44 PM

He can afford a good personal trainer, though, R519. So can Leticia Dean. There’s no excuse for them to be so overweight.

by Anonymousreply 520November 9, 2018 7:46 PM

My issue isn't with Woodyatt's real life "battle." .. It's with TPTB for opting to build an entire health-related story arc around Ian's weight in 2017, yet now he's fatter than ever with no mention of what he was going through just last year. .. As for Leticia Dean, I've never really paid much attention to her weight, until now. It makes hot, young Keanu look like a chubby chaser. And instead of taking them seriously as a couple, the whole thing comes off quite hilarious. Add the orange skin and horrible hair extensions, and the sight of them doing it on that tiny kitchen table was just laughable.

by Anonymousreply 521November 9, 2018 9:14 PM

I guess other actors would be told to lose weight or else. Leticia and Adam probably get a free pass as they're originals.

by Anonymousreply 522November 10, 2018 10:03 AM

I think in the show’s early days Leticia wanted to lose weight but they wouldn’t let her, telling her she wasn’t allowed to alter her appearance.

by Anonymousreply 523November 10, 2018 1:13 PM

I can't believe how dumb Linda is. Regardless whether or not Mick shot Stuart, it doesn't change the fact that Stuart is psychotic. I'm betting he's going to get her in bed and film it for Mick. Eventually, he will probably assault Linda. And you just know he wants to get his hands on Whitney to teach his little brother a lesson.

by Anonymousreply 524November 11, 2018 6:57 AM

Keanu is not that attractive, unless you're into big lips or bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 525November 11, 2018 9:09 AM

I’m into big, full lips but not mushy ones like Keanu’s.

by Anonymousreply 526November 11, 2018 1:27 PM

You'd You'd jump Keanu in a heartbeat r525 & r526!

by Anonymousreply 527November 12, 2018 5:04 AM

Question

Why do patrons at Queen Vic catch taxis? They literally get rides to go around the corner. Drives me crazy,that and the shows crazy attempts to hide the ages of its middle aged stars trying to play millenials

by Anonymousreply 528November 12, 2018 5:23 AM

Uhhh, R527, no, I wouldn’t. I don’t think he’s attractive at all.

by Anonymousreply 529November 12, 2018 1:22 PM

I would, however, like to throw Hunter a mean fuck when he’s of age.

by Anonymousreply 530November 12, 2018 2:02 PM

Isn't Charlie Winter, the actor who plays Hunter, going to be 23 in January?

by Anonymousreply 531November 12, 2018 11:05 PM

Yeah, R531, but Hunter’s 15!

by Anonymousreply 532November 12, 2018 11:43 PM

Wasn't that party at E20 on Friday supposed to be some kind of joint birthday party for both Louise and Hunter(?) - with him being 16 now.

by Anonymousreply 533November 13, 2018 12:50 AM

British tv soaps are on a trajectory of a very slow long term decline .they (tv bosses) have been overmilked and their killing the goose that lays the golden eggs .That and the changing tv landscape makes them seem like yesterdays news and time is unsentimentally moving on and past them.

by Anonymousreply 534November 13, 2018 1:17 AM

Hey, R534, Mandy Dingle is returning to Emmerdale next month so don’t piss on my parade!

by Anonymousreply 535November 13, 2018 1:29 AM

Emmerdale is the best of the british soaps especially now soap villainess Kim Tate is returning full time and is losing viewers at a slower rate than the other two. EastEnders year on year ratings decline is pretty bad.

by Anonymousreply 536November 13, 2018 1:41 AM

I watch them all, and the only two I actually look forward to watching are Hollyoaks and Pobol. Eastenders is quite an ordeal to get through presently.

by Anonymousreply 537November 13, 2018 2:11 AM

Hayley is a horrible character.

There are rumors that Kat’s not a Slater biologically? Come on.

by Anonymousreply 538November 13, 2018 1:03 PM

I haven't cared for any of Yorke's three BIG character creations: Aidan, Stuart, or Hayley.

And I was enjoying Ray UNTIL they made him stinky - turning him into a lying, womanizing bigamist - apparently just to make Jack look good or something? .. At least Mahon is a charismatic actor, but still.

by Anonymousreply 539November 13, 2018 8:34 PM

Mahion is just OK. I think they could have found a sexier, more charismatic Ray. Someone who Hunter jerked off fantasizing about.

by Anonymousreply 540November 13, 2018 8:37 PM

[quote] Someone who Hunter jerked off fantasizing about.

Well, as much as we might want to imagine that ....

It would seem if anyone's going to have fantasies about Ray, it will probably be Louise.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 541November 13, 2018 8:48 PM

Cora thumping Rainie with a frying pan where Pauline thumped Arthur with a frying pan was sort of amusing.

by Anonymousreply 542November 14, 2018 3:38 AM

Louise is going to do the nasty with Keegan.

If you watch the EastEnders performance on Friday's "Kids in Need" fundraiser, you'll understand why.

by Anonymousreply 543November 17, 2018 4:13 AM

Given what Sharon was wearing in the fundraiser, she's going to become a streetwalker.

by Anonymousreply 544November 17, 2018 10:14 AM

Speaking of streetwalkers, BRING BACK JER-NEEEN!

by Anonymousreply 545November 17, 2018 10:18 AM

Is Evie supposed to be lesbian? She seems interested in Tiff for uhhh .. other reasons.

by Anonymousreply 546November 17, 2018 11:36 PM

What was Sharon wearing?

by Anonymousreply 547November 18, 2018 12:46 AM

I can’t stand Keegan but Zack Morris was adorable last night on Children in Need singing “A Whole New World.”

by Anonymousreply 548November 18, 2018 2:48 AM

R547 Similar to her regular get up, but somehow even shorter. (First 20 seconds.)

btw - Kush as Gaston ;-)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 549November 18, 2018 2:58 AM

Sharon always wears the same outfit, and the same " dressing gown."

Keanu better get out of those freaking handcuffs and get the freak home ASAP !

Or he can hide under the bed, and listen to Sharon and Phil have "welcome home" sex.

by Anonymousreply 550November 23, 2018 4:09 AM

They used the same "black wardrobe" device when Jossa got XL. .. But after awhile, it becomes rather noticeably strange and actually serves to remind viewers of the issue.

by Anonymousreply 551November 23, 2018 9:54 PM

So Sharon’s gonna get knocked up, right?

by Anonymousreply 552November 24, 2018 2:29 PM

Sharon's only 48, she most likely has not gone through menopause, so she's still fertile. I think that would be a great twist to the storyline. Whose yo' daddy?

by Anonymousreply 553November 26, 2018 5:13 PM

Surely they used protection!

by Anonymousreply 554November 26, 2018 5:15 PM

I'm sure Keanu's mother told him all about the dangers of unprotected sex.

If Sharon is pregnant, she can always borrow some chic pregnancy wardrobe items from Janet Jackson.

by Anonymousreply 555November 26, 2018 6:34 PM

If Sharon is pregnant, she'll be wearing the same black tents they have her in now. And they can skip the pregnancy pad.

by Anonymousreply 556November 26, 2018 8:59 PM

Any chance of the new showrunner splitting Mick and Linda up? I would like to see Danny Dyer enjoy some hot young snatch or cock.

by Anonymousreply 557November 27, 2018 1:24 AM

R557 What Oates said about The Carters last month ....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 558November 27, 2018 9:55 AM

[quote] I would like to see Danny Dyer enjoy some hot young snatch or cock.

Let's see ... They could recast Johnny (again), then have some hot, young ex-con that Mick met in prison show up on The Square. .. The guy and Johnny hit it off and start dating. .. But when things look to be getting serious between Johnny and the guy, Mick starts to get more than a little anxious. The guy is there all the time now; he might even become Mick's son-in-law -- making it totally impossible for Mick to escape the memory of the guy's tremendous cocksucking skills that Mick enjoyed while they shared a cell.

by Anonymousreply 559November 27, 2018 10:49 AM

Tish Dean is still pretty, she just needs to lost like 3st and get a better hairdo.

by Anonymousreply 560November 27, 2018 4:00 PM

Excellent, r559! A jailhouse romance with Mick and subsequent envy of his son would do nicely.

by Anonymousreply 561November 27, 2018 10:22 PM

I'm finding most of EE unbearable right now. With the exception of the Dot and Dr Legg story line. I am and eldergay who remembers EE in its glory years. I even like Ian as I remember him as a child. As for the newer characters I just wish we had more naked Kush.

by Anonymousreply 562November 28, 2018 12:48 PM

They need to bring back Shabnam for Kush.

by Anonymousreply 563November 28, 2018 7:41 PM

Keanu has to act gay to throw Phil off the scent. Kush agrees to help him out. They discover they like it. New developments follow. (As believable as all the other story lines now.)

by Anonymousreply 564November 28, 2018 7:46 PM

Never been into Kush with Denise. Such a strange pairing.

Meanwhile, Whitney seems to just be filling time with Halfwit.

That said, I've always thought Kush and Whitney might work.

Hmmmm ... They were playing Gaston & Belle in the recent Children in Need romp. ;-)

by Anonymousreply 565November 28, 2018 8:02 PM

I think Halfwit will be brown bread by New Year’s. Thank God.

by Anonymousreply 566November 28, 2018 8:50 PM

Is Linda playing a long game or what?

by Anonymousreply 567November 28, 2018 8:53 PM

R567 Yes. Linda revealed that to Shirley in the final scene of last Friday's episode.

by Anonymousreply 568November 28, 2018 9:00 PM

There you go, the kettle boiled and I left the room and missed it!

by Anonymousreply 569November 28, 2018 9:33 PM

Linda gave Shirley her wedding ring for safekeeping.

That bit where Kat knocked down the old guy was unintentionally hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 570November 28, 2018 10:03 PM

To me, the character missing in Thursday's debate about rape, consent, and sexual politics was Jay. .. After all, just like Linda, Stacey, Kat, Whit etc. are survivors of rape or sexual abuse, Jay is still suffering the effects of his relationship with Linzi-Star - having been publicly branded a sexual abuser, attempted rapist, nonce. .. Plus, if they're hinting at a future relationship between Jay and Ruby, then this would have been the scene for him to witness what she's facing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 571November 29, 2018 9:40 PM

The kid who used to play dead Shaki joined Casualty a couple weeks ago as campy Nurse Marty, and in the last episode, it was confirmed he's gay.

Marty and the other new nurse began a little competition over a male patient.

Seems more in his element .. lol!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 572November 29, 2018 10:48 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 573November 29, 2018 10:49 PM

God, Alfie looks awful.

by Anonymousreply 574December 1, 2018 4:51 AM

Shaki has certainly grown up nicely.

by Anonymousreply 575December 1, 2018 12:50 PM

I only started watching this year in March.

Um, so Stacey used to fuck Max? How old was she?

by Anonymousreply 576December 1, 2018 3:34 PM

20ish. He is so unattractive, I never get how he got so many women into bed.

by Anonymousreply 577December 1, 2018 4:24 PM

R576 You just missed Max and Stacey's icky hook-up when they fucked last Christmas as they hilariously humped on the floor in front of the fireplace with her still dressed in her angel costume for the nativity pageant at the community center.

Max's best feature is his firm, round ass. That's about it.

All I can figure is that maybe "the bald ginger sack" (as Martin called him) is supposed to be hung.

by Anonymousreply 578December 1, 2018 5:33 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 579December 1, 2018 5:44 PM

Oh shoot! .. I so wanted to see Keanu and Sharon cavorting on a Gold Coast beach. .. He in a snug aussieBum Handlebar and she in a black thong bikini.

by Anonymousreply 580December 1, 2018 8:44 PM

But Sharon won’t be back from Australia in time for Christmas, will she? Like, WTF excuse dud they give her to go Down Under, anyway? Spencer turned queer on Vicki?

by Anonymousreply 581December 1, 2018 10:47 PM

I hope Sharon comes back with a sassy new short hairdo. I can't stop staring at her extensions. Last night you could actually see the knots tied to dark roots.

This is from 18 years ago, but I think something akin to this could still work.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 582December 2, 2018 12:39 AM

R578 I did miss it .. OMG.

Did Martin find out?

Max is repulsive. I mean, I would, but he’s repulsive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 583December 2, 2018 12:43 AM

“Does Martin hit the spot does he?”

by Anonymousreply 584December 2, 2018 12:46 AM

The chemistry between Ruby and Linda was so great on Thursday’s episode. I’d almost be willing to accept a storyline where she’s Linda and Mick’s long lost firstborn who’d been sold to Johnny Allen by Aunt whatsername.

by Anonymousreply 585December 2, 2018 12:49 AM

Sharon has gone down under on Keanu's nether regions on many occasions.

by Anonymousreply 586December 2, 2018 5:16 AM

R585 Not that I'm promoting a bio-relationship between the two women, but they could conceivably make Linda and Ruby sisters.

Recall, during Linda's rape story with Dean, her mother, Elaine, confessed that she'd cheated on Linda's father, John Peacock (unseen), before he died. .. They could say that the guy Elaine had her affair with was Ruby's father, Johnny Allen. .. The age difference between Linda and Ruby is about 11-12 years, so they're more like sisters. .. Elaine could say she knew the baby was Johnny Allen's but didn't think she could handle a newborn, while running the pub and caring for her sick husband (who later died when Linda was 15). .. So Johnny Allen told Elaine, he'd take their baby and raise it with his wife, Stephanie (also unseen). .. Or they could go the other route and say Stephanie Allen had an affair with John Peacock and passed the baby off as her husband, Johnny's. And once John Peacock died, who toddler Ruby would know as her father became moot.

by Anonymousreply 587December 2, 2018 7:04 PM

R583 Yes, Martin found out. Almost immediately. Stacey told him a day or so later. He and Stacey separated with him moving in with his ex-wife, Sonia, over at Dot's place. Martin and Stacey had one endless row after another, especially where custody of the children was concerned. The Kazemi's got involved because of Arthur being Kush's bio-son. For awhile, it looked as if Sonia and Martin might reconnect. While I didn't want that, I also didn't care if Martin and Stacey got back together. I think she treats him like shit -- so disparaging and dismissive of his feelings.

by Anonymousreply 588December 2, 2018 7:32 PM

Good idea, R587.

by Anonymousreply 589December 2, 2018 11:36 PM

How does Martin tolerate living under the same roof with Stacy and their kids plus Mo, Kat, Jean, Haley, Hayley's kid, Tiffany, Whitney, part time Ruby ..... Have I forgotten anyone? And now that Alfie's back, where are they gonna put him? And you just know all hell's gonna break loose when Alfie is revealed as baby daddy !

by Anonymousreply 590December 3, 2018 2:15 AM

R590 The living situation that Stacey has subjected Martin to is insufferable.

Now, that Carmel is gone, Martin should take Arthur and go bunk with his true love, Kush .. lol! .. They can raise the boy together.

by Anonymousreply 591December 3, 2018 2:27 AM

Where the fuck is Kathy? Is the actress having health issues?

by Anonymousreply 592December 7, 2018 11:37 PM

R592 I remember seeing Kathy last month in one of the episodes where Cora was staying at Beales with Baby Abi. That's about it. Given Kathy's history, I'm kinda surprised they didn't have her in the episode where all those characters were in The Vic discussing the sexual politics of consent. Same with the barely-there, Jay, given some of the (false) public accusations, he endured a couple of years ago.

by Anonymousreply 593December 8, 2018 12:27 AM

R593, Kathy wasn’t seen for months, was in that one episode and then promptly pissed off to Spain! Very strange.

by Anonymousreply 594December 8, 2018 12:33 AM

Some please take Shirley to a salon and have that ratty hair cut off. She looks like roadkill.

by Anonymousreply 595December 11, 2018 2:26 AM

She always looks awful, though. She looked much worse when she first started, though.

by Anonymousreply 596December 11, 2018 2:31 PM

She looked very hard and unkempt when she first started indeed.

Sharon is looking well these days

by Anonymousreply 597December 11, 2018 4:14 PM

When did Alfie Moon become such a monster? It is also unbelievable that that house of strong women would even sit through his attempt to take over and assign duties in a house where he is only a guest. The problem with EE now is that it has no loveable or even barely likeable characters. Kush is the exception but only because of his Semitic good looks.

by Anonymousreply 598December 13, 2018 2:03 PM

Kush is gorgeous.

Alfie is intolerable now. Will they ever fucking explain how they frittered away £1m?

by Anonymousreply 599December 13, 2018 6:33 PM

New thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600December 13, 2018 6:47 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!