Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Justice for Gemmel Moore

Young gay African American murdered by privileged white guy. Please give.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14April 25, 2018 8:46 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1April 23, 2018 12:24 AM

r1, thanks for bumping this. I've been searching for this story and wasn't able to find it. Here is the original thread on it. I'm surprised it didn't get a little more attention here. The donor guy is known for this so people don't care that much.

Moore's family hired a PI type person and they found out Buck is still hiring young black guys.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2April 24, 2018 1:57 AM

I remember at least on DL thread on it

evil bowtie

by Anonymousreply 3April 24, 2018 2:00 AM

[quote]A diary entry from Moore states that Buck 'gave me my first injection of crystal meth' and got him 'addicted to the pain and fetish/fantasy'

That sounds like he was willingly using with the guy, not injecting, and that's the difference; the injection was just a fetish Buck paid extra for. If Moore agreed and OD'd, I don't understand where the crime is.

It's manipulative and sad, but how is it a criminal offense? Serious question, I'm Canadian & don't know US laws.

by Anonymousreply 4April 24, 2018 2:55 AM

At no point did this man make any one of those hookers do anything against their will.This whole "Well,if he hadnt given it to them" is bullshit,wheres the blame for them being prostitutes to begin with? Money grab.

by Anonymousreply 5April 24, 2018 3:02 AM

[quote] thanks for bumping this. I've been searching for this story and wasn't able to find it.

I wonder why? It couldn't be that Dataloungers are trying to suppress it, could it?

by Anonymousreply 6April 24, 2018 2:06 PM

How many young white males are murdered by black men?

by Anonymousreply 7April 24, 2018 2:11 PM

[quote]At no point did this man make any one of those hookers do anything against their will.This whole "Well,if he hadnt given it to them" is bullshit,wheres the blame for them being prostitutes to begin with? Money grab.

r5 I don't think they were held against their will. But if this had been a woman, I'm sure they would find every reason to lock this guy up.

by Anonymousreply 8April 24, 2018 2:34 PM

R7 How many young black males are murdered by white men?

by Anonymousreply 9April 24, 2018 3:09 PM

He was paid for injecting DICK into his mouth.

The meth was a bonus.

by Anonymousreply 10April 24, 2018 3:34 PM

Possession of drugs is illegal.

Possession with intent to distribute (not personal use/for sale/barter) is illegal.

Soliciting prostitution is illegal.

Depraved indifference (watching someone die and calling for help) is illegal.

If the police wanted to file charges against Ed Buck, they easily could.

Freaks like Buck choose prey that society will neither miss, nor fight for. He's being proven correct. This case was not/is not even a major story in the black gay community. Again, this isn't a party-and-play scenario, this is a creepy old white man orgasming at the sight young black men in the throes of death and near-death.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11April 24, 2018 4:35 PM

Buck is a cheap bastard too. $60??!

[quote]Previous photos taken in Buck’s apartment show young black men trying on various types of tight white underwear, which some have said is a fetish of Buck’s.

{quote]Brian told Cannick that Buck “kept asking if it was okay to call me that,” referring to the N-word. He also said that he resisted pressure from Buck to use drugs that Buck owned. Brian said he left and was paid $60 by Buck.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12April 25, 2018 12:27 AM

Very sad.

by Anonymousreply 13April 25, 2018 2:29 AM

Shades of Dahmer.

It's clear Ed Buck is not looking for guys who like to PNP. He want's to push someone who can't handle it and watch them lose control under the influence. Watching Gemmel Moore overdose must have been the ultimate thrill. There's no shortage of meth addicts who would love to drop by for a hit and some quick cash, but this specific fetish is what this freak is into.

Cruising the neighborhood of South Central on A4A for young black men means Buck is targeting the most economically vulnerable section of LA's gay community. Good for the WeHo local press for staying on the story. Outside of their coverage, it's the sound of crickets.

by Anonymousreply 14April 25, 2018 8:46 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!